Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Hi to everyone, may i please have the next pics in KyKy?

The Hart Dynasty with the WWE Unified Tag Team Titles.

Taker with WWE World Heavyweigth title.

Kaval with the IC title.

Hot pic of Ashley Massaro.

Hot pic of Madyson Rayne.

Thanks in advice.

DavidHartSmith-11.jpgDavidHartSmith-3.jpgTysonKidd-13.jpgTysonKidd-5.jpgKaval-10.jpg

I asked for this awhile back, but no one bit. May I please have Wink Vavasseur, the new Director of Fun for CHIKARA, on kyky?

wink-head.jpg

Thank you very much in advance!!

WinkVavasseur.jpg

Okay, I've got a few requests... I'd prefer 2010 looks. Not old pics. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Alex Koslov

Amy Hennig

B-Boy

Big Show

Brian XL

Glen Ruth

Goldust

Jay & Mark Briscoe

Jeremy Buck

Jimmy Jacobs

Johnny Curtis

Joseph Mercury

Max Buck

Mike DiBiase

Mike Sydal

Tamina

Ted DiBiase Jr (with beard)

Thanks for whoever helps.

Also, it doesn't matter whether it's kyky or rky.

Edit: All the old and new members of NeXus would be greatly appreciated.

I managed to do some of them.

BigShow-11.jpgGoldust-8.jpgJohnnyCurtis.jpgTamina-6.jpgWadeBarrett-23.jpgJustinGabriel-27.jpgHuskyHarris-9.jpgHeathSlater-17.jpgDavidOtunga-15.jpgCmPunk-18.jpgJohnCena-19.jpgDarrenYoung-6.jpgSkipSheffield-3.jpgMichaelMcGillicutty-8.jpgMichaelTarver-8.jpg

Edited by Jess

I was looking for some pics of some lesser know guys and came across a vid

Can anyone tell me which one is RV1 so I can put a face to who I'm looking for?

There's a post here with RV1, Robby Starr, Diego Demarco and Chiki Cortes (not in that order)

http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18541&view=findpost&p=2054500

Can I get this picture of Dr. Karonte Jr. (Mistico's brother) on kyky?

http://www.luchawiki...DrKaronteJr.jpg

I think this was skipped over. No rush, but I didn't want it to be forgotten.

It wasn't missed... the link doesn't work... You can't hotlink Luchawiki pics.

I think the picture he want is these.

11j6kqp.jpg

Can someone please put this on kyky for me?

I have a storyline going in my fed for my WWE Data Split. Luke Gallows is the storyline brother of Kane, his name's Acedia and I would love if someone could do this for me.

All I want is a picture of a big guy in a mask, similar in style to that of Kane's.. it doesn't HAVE to be a picture of Gallows with the mask on, I just want a picture of someone with a mask on that looks quite big and evil, on this background if possible :)

RKY_WWE_SmackDown.jpg

Thanks guy, alot :D

I have a storyline going in my fed for my WWE Data Split. Luke Gallows is the storyline brother of Kane, his name's Acedia and I would love if someone could do this for me.

All I want is a picture of a big guy in a mask, similar in style to that of Kane's.. it doesn't HAVE to be a picture of Gallows with the mask on, I just want a picture of someone with a mask on that looks quite big and evil

I done this a while back in the Random People Picture Thread for someone and with the site coming and going today, it took forever to find it.

b4x7y8.jpg

SMACKDOWN! SPOILERS

Only because I accidentally came across them myself.

I had this one already done up from when he won last time but I used an updated pic to keep the realism.

At least until an official pic is released.

Kofi_Kingston_IC.jpg157bqtw.jpg

I don't know the full story behind this, whether it's temporary/permanent.

Wade_Barrett.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller

Rhett_Titus.jpgKenny_King.jpgClaudio_Castagnoli.jpgChris_Hero.jpg

2 questions

1) where you find them

2) where can i get more awesome quality ROH guys?

I've seen the Kenny King pic on the homepage of rohwrestling.com, but not the others.

You can get some quality pics of ROH workers off their DVD covers. If you go to their site shop and click to enlarge image,

the (more recent) DVD cover pics are roughly 3,000px × 2,000px, give or take.

With a large collection of DVDs, you would surely be able to get some decent cuts off of them.

Edited by Rocky Feller

That's where I got them from the ROH homepage. I predict having the entire ROH roster done in 2014 if all goes right. I don't know why it's so damn hard to find quality pics of ROH guys it ain't like their some crappy bottom of the barrel indy, yet I can find good pics of people from some shithole indy no one has ever heard of.