can I pls get Edge with the wold championship and the tag team championship

Christian with the tag team championship

Byron Saxton with the IC Championship

Johnny Curtis

The Swagger Soaring Eagle

Shelton Benjamin

Charlie Haas

All On SD RKy

and CM Punk with the WWE championship on RAW Rky.

When I shrink it down to 150 x 150 it looks HORRIBLE... =/

Make sure when you scale it, you're scaling both dimensions (X/Y) Not one at a time.

Easiest way is to select the portion you want to cut and make sure both dimensions are the same (e.g 280x280, 175x175 etc)

then scale it to 150x150

1st of all thank you rocky.

2nd

can I pls get Edge with the wold championship and the tag team championship

Christian with the tag team championship

Byron Saxton with the IC Championship

Johnny Curtis

The Swagger Soaring Eagle

Shelton Benjamin

Charlie Haas

All On SD RKy

and CM Punk with the WWE championship on RAW Rky.

Edge_WHC.jpgEdge_TAG.jpgChristian_TAG.jpgByronSaxton_IC.jpg

Johnny_Curtis.jpgSoaring_Eagle.jpgShelton_Benjamin.jpgCharlie_Haas.jpgCM_Punk_WWE.jpg

can i get Seth Rollins with the World Heavyweight Championship on KYKY?

2ah79tu.jpg

iy0kgh.jpg2b1njm.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller

How come when I add the pic to kyky the pic shows up b&w?? Also, what size is the kyky picture??

Another question, I'm using GIMP... does anybody know how to create a background using GIMP. I'd like to make my own background. Something besides kyky.

The reason it goes B&W is because the RGB has been removed from the kyky image.

Anything that you place directly on top of that image will result in the same colour.

Create a new layer and place your image on the blank layer. It should keep it's colour and then place the border over the top.

kyky is classically 150X150 but there are a few variations around at 125X125 & 75X75 (Down to preferences)

I remember seeing some at 151X150 but that was probably down to somebody not scaling the border correctly.

To create a background on GIMP just find an image you want to use.

Scale the smallest dimension to 150 then crop the rest to 150 (so that the image is 150X150).

to make it B&W there are a couple of ways to do it...

The easiest (I found) was right click image, click 'color' click 'desaturate' make selection and DONE.

Here's a video I done a looooooong time ago when I was first getting started in doing kyky almost a year ago :shifty:

You can tell it's me as the cutting is absolutely lazy and quick :P Except I don't do cuts to that scale anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkuavZs8yLE

Watch it in full screen...

If the reason you're learning to do all this is because no one will do your requests

it's probably because your requests have been done multiple times on multiple backgrounds,

and you obviously didn't put in any effort to search for them.

How come when I add the pic to kyky the pic shows up b&w?? Also, what size is the kyky picture??

Another question, I'm using GIMP... does anybody know how to create a background using GIMP. I'd like to make my own background. Something besides kyky.

Click image on the top, scroll too mode, put it on RGB.

Mickie.jpg

tip:When you resize a pic to fit KYKY hold ctrl, DO NOT even try without doing so, it'll look bad in the end.

I appreciate the help guys. It's been so darn long since I've used GIMP again. It's like learning to do it all over again. What I asked about creating a background was something Jess did way back when... MyBackground-1.jpg how could I create something like that using GIMP? I think Jess said he used broken glass & splatter. Not sure. But was just wondering if there was a easy way to learn how to create a background similar to that one.

OHHHHHHHHH You want to learn about brushes & such....

Best place to learn I guess is the place you got it from...

http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/ OR YouTube will have tutorials.

tip:When you resize a pic to fit KYKY hold ctrl, DO NOT even try without doing so, it'll look bad in the end.

Never heard of that one :P I just make sure I have the scaling thing is set to scale evenly.

Edited by Rocky Feller

Can I get Edge & Christian with the new tag titles, Cody rhodes with the WHC and WWE title separately, Seth Rollins with U.S. and I.C. title separately. ALL IN KYKY. TY :)

34qo6rp.jpg2zp44ch.jpge12ld.jpg158845v.jpg24enq5k.jpg2hr0syf.jpg

Can I get this on KyKy :)

This picture was just stupid big

:shifty:

Should this not be in the 'random people picture request' thread?

sosfpj.jpg

On KyKy, please:

Chris_Masters.jpgDolph_Ziggler.jpgKane.jpgth_Tyler_Reks.jpgth_Jinder_Mahal.jpgth_Leo_Kruger.jpg

Thanks in advance

Didn't somebody already do those first few?

bgrcpu.jpg20rk8iu.jpgere63a.jpg2ijr954.jpga4r3w7.jpg4fvhac.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

Sorry... was meant to edit previous post I'll add in a couple more pics for some form of apology

http://i51.tinypic.com/2ag6wd3.jpg

Can someone "build the rest of DiBiase" and put the picture on Kyky?

Sorry for the quality of the picture and thanks in advance

I done this one a while ago from a slightly better quality pic that didn't requiring "rebuilding"

29dvn8i.jpg

So it is recent (with pedo beard) just on a slightly different angel.

And I don't think you're in any position to be pick about it being "too far away" :lol:

Couple of above champs on RKY

Alberto_Del_Rio_US.jpgCody_Rhodes_WWE.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller