Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Anyone have the Wrestler Joker(Not the Batman Villian) AKA Colt Cabunny? I searched this thread and couldnt find him. I searched under both names and still came up with ZIP. A good Background and good quality would be nice, but Id take anything. Thanks in advance...

Joker.jpg

Colt_Cabunny.jpg

Not sure if this has been done but could I get all current and past Nexus members on a Nexus logo background? I'm planning an nWo type thing with all of them

The_Nexus_Logo_by_M2K_82.png

Here's the logo for my request if anyone can help(Might need shrinking)

I would do it but I just don't like the look of the yellow in the background.

I've done a couple of variations, by all means, I'm not overly happy with any while it has colour :P

2hf55xe.jpg2a660y9.jpgohq0b7.jpg

If I get some time through out the day (After work 4 hr lunch break) I'll try and catch up on all the requests not yet filled over the past couple of pages.

Please don't bump them yet. No picture will not stop your games progress.I will do what I can to get them all done.

Could I get the following on TNA RKY please?:

Karen Jarrett

Matt Hardy (probably easier to do after there's studio shots with his new hair style)

Scott Steiner (preferably with chain mail on his head)

Davey Richards

Roderick Strong

Christopher Daniels

Low Ki

TJ Perkins

Christina Von Eerie

Reid Flair

El Generico

And a pic for Panda Energy if possible. I'll take TNA RKY or kyky, either way. Thanks again.

Edited by jterreau

Is it possible to get Jeff Hardy as Nero or Willow in the Whisp or whatever his masked gimmick is called, on kyky? Please and thank you.

atrpqo.jpg9um88n.jpg

can i get Truitt Fields on KyKy?

vr4mzt.jpg

Could I get on kyky, please

Colonel Parker

http://i835.photobuc...5h43m11s110.png (both Hardys)

young Steve Armstrong

Wolfie D

PG-13

Leif Cassidy

http://www.btwrestli...ty_jannetty.jpg (with the WCW World Heavyweight and one without the belt )

PG-13 was a tag team consisting of Wolfie D & JC Ice wasn't it?

Also I hate doing time specific pics from that era so don't expect too many of these.

2mnk5ds.jpgj8dys5.jpg2d0189k.jpgux8x2.jpg

29kpbwh.jpg15cxzx5.jpg28mp5wo.jpg28ulj87.jpgj9vl8w.jpg

I've got sore eyes from looking a shit quality photos.

I'll try do more in the morning.

Edited by Rocky Feller