Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Could I possibly get a Byron Saxton, looking serious in a Nexus t shirt and the Unified tag titles (WWE + World)

^ Could I get the same with Skip Sheffield, Justin Gabriel, Wade Barrett & Heath Slater :)

and CM Punk with the WWE Title on one shoulder, and World heavyweight on the other (With long hair, I don't care if it has a beard or not.)

(ALL ON KYKY PLEASE)

Can I get Bog show with the IC title on KYKY, thanks.

ByronSaxton-1.jpgSkipSheffield2-1.jpgJustinGabriel-28.jpgWadeBarrett-24.jpgHeathSlater-18.jpgCmPunk-20.jpgBigShow-12.jpg

Could I possibly get a Byron Saxton, looking serious in a Nexus t shirt and the Unified tag titles (WWE + World)

^ Could I get the same with Skip Sheffield, Justin Gabriel, Wade Barrett & Heath Slater :)

and CM Punk with the WWE Title on one shoulder, and World heavyweight on the other (With long hair, I don't care if it has a beard or not.)

(ALL ON KYKY PLEASE)

Can I get Bog show with the IC title on KYKY, thanks.

ByronSaxton-1.jpgSkipSheffield2-1.jpgJustinGabriel-28.jpgWadeBarrett-24.jpgHeathSlater-18.jpgCmPunk-20.jpgBigShow-12.jpg

You sir, are a saint and a scholar. :D thanks.

On KyKy:

Thanks in advance

TheMiz-16.jpgTheMiz2-7.jpgTheMiz3-1.jpgDerrickBateman-1.jpgLuckyCannon-2.jpgTedDiBiase-18.jpg

Sorry to request again so soon, but can I, on KYKY, please get and long haired CM Punk (beard is optional) with the WWE Spinner championship. Thanks :D

CmPunk2-4.jpg

Can I get this on Kyky please?

Thanks in advance.

1-34.jpgHalloween.jpg

Edited by Jess
  • Like 2

Mike McGrath is Mattias Wild. Monty Lynch, I think, is Martin Stone. I don't know who the other one is, but I remember a guy named Rampage Brown being rumored to be signed the same time Martin Stone was said to have signed. I'm not 100% on Lynch or Cameron so maybe hold off before we make that call, however I know for sure McGrath is Wild.

Edited by kdcastles

Hmm the only name u mentioned that i have in my game is Martin Stone, wilde and rampage were not. Crap i hate having to create guys but i love using all the FCW guys so i try to always add them, but i still havent got around to creating Roman Leake in my game either, i forget what month i started this game but its been since the summer

Mattias Wild has been in the game for a few months if you want to look at some recent updates for his stats. The more I look at pictures of Martin Stone, I don't believe he's the guy now. Maybe we should wait on some of our friends across the pond to help us out in naming the other 2.