Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

hi, can anyone help me make a shawn michaels with the wwe title?

You know how to do them just fine :shifty:

If not done by the time I finish work, I'll do it.

Oh, I tried. Sometimes it works out, but I can't get the hang of things when the pictures aren't angled the same way... >_<

EDIT:

I kept trying, and here's what I got. Any comments? Please please tell me how to get better (and don't say practice :lol:)

shawnmichaelswwe.jpg?t=1296189698

That looks awesome, looks real in fact

hi, can anyone help me make a shawn michaels with the wwe title?

You know how to do them just fine :shifty:

If not done by the time I finish work, I'll do it.

Oh, I tried. Sometimes it works out, but I can't get the hang of things when the pictures aren't angled the same way... >_<

EDIT:

I kept trying, and here's what I got. Any comments? Please please tell me how to get better (and don't say practice :lol:)

That looks awesome, looks real in fact

Thanks, I guess it was just about finding the right pictures to cut :blush:

On KyKy, thanks in advance

Please

No one likes a beggar. If you've noticed, I've pretty much halted on all requests.

I offered to help michgcs as he has assisted in many requests in the past.

There are maybe 4-5 maybe 6 of us who constantly cut pics and not all of us take requests.

We are all in different timezones and have lives outside of this site. Not sure about Nathan though :shifty:

Someone will get to your request when they feel they have time.

@ michgcs... There's nothing major wrong with that pic.

Yes the angle is a bit off, but not everyone holds the title square on their shoulder.

If you want to try for over-realism then you could add a slight shadow behind the belt .

Try and use pics where they don't have hair flowing over their shoulder where the belt would normally fall under the hair.

It's a real pain to get the hair onto, looking clean. I haven't gotten any better at fixing that yet >_<

OOH One more thing... Make sure you have your scaling somewhat correct.

It doesn't look good when the belt is noticeably too large or too small

But keep going how you're going as that pic is perfectly fine.

I figured I'd throw up my version. Title shots are so much easier when the holder is facing forwards.

I cast a slight shadow over the top of the belt because you can see the left side of his face is slightly shadowed :unsure:

2hfhzk2.jpg30vdxes.jpg

NEW Beer Money TAG Champs

2i8y5x1.jpg24gw22w.jpg

o5b8mq.jpg35bgpc6.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

@ michgcs... There's nothing major wrong with that pic.

Yes the angle is a bit off, but not everyone holds the title square on their shoulder.

If you want to try for over-realism then you could add a slight shadow behind the belt .

Try and use pics where they don't have hair flowing over their shoulder where the belt would normally fall under the hair.

It's a real pain to get the hair onto, looking clean. I haven't gotten any better at fixing that yet >_<

OOH One more thing... Make sure you have your scaling somewhat correct.

It doesn't look good when the belt is noticeably too large or too small

But keep going how you're going as that pic is perfectly fine.

I figured I'd throw up my version. Title shots are so much easier when the holder is facing forwards.

I cast a slight shadow over the top of the belt because you can see the left side of his face is slightly shadowed :unsure:

2hfhzk2.jpg

Thanks for the pic :D I'll use it if I get tired of mine, though I don't like smiley HBK >_< How'd you add a shadow? I researched (googled) how to use the drop shadow, is that the same thing? (I use gimp btw)

PS: Was my belt too big in my pic?

Edited by michgcs

My version of Shawn Michaels

ShawnMichaels-7.jpg

All on RAW RKY anyone?

AJ Lee

derrick Bateman

Tyson Kidd

DH Smith

Curt Hawkins

Trent Baretta

Seth Rollins

Usos w/tag titles

Jack Swagger

Dolph Ziggler

Huge thanks to anyone who takes this on.

AJLee-15.jpgDerrickBateman-2.jpgTysonKidd-15.jpgDavidHartSmith-12.jpgCurtHawkins-5.jpgTrentBarreta-8.jpgSethRollins-1.jpgJeyUso-4.jpgJimmyUso-3.jpgJackSwagger-11.jpgDolphZiggler-18.jpg

Edited by Jess

Thanks for the pic :D I'll use it if I get tired of mine, though I don't like smiley HBK >_< How'd you add a shadow? I researched (googled) how to use the drop shadow, is that the same thing? (I use gimp btw)

I use Alien Glow.

It's in Filter > Alpha to Logo > Alien Glow

Change colour to Black, change size to 25 (for 150x150 pics)

Make sure you do this to a duplicate copy of the title used.

I do some minimal tweaks to the image afterwards but it's more to preference.

My version of Shawn Michaels

ShawnMichaels-7.jpg

I use Alien Glow.

It's in Filter > Alpha to Logo > Alien Glow

Change colour to Black, change size to 25 (for 150x150 pics)

Make sure you do this to a duplicate copy of the title used.

I do some minimal tweaks to the image afterwards but it's more to preference.

Quick thanks to both of you :blush: Now I'm off to practice that Alien Glow :pervert:

Could I get the following on TNA RKY please?:

Karen Jarrett

Matt Hardy (probably easier to do after there's studio shots with his new hair style)

Scott Steiner (preferably with chain mail on his head)

Davey Richards

Roderick Strong

Christopher Daniels

Low Ki

TJ Perkins

Christina Von Eerie

Reid Flair

El Generico

Mia Yim

Colt Cabana

And a pic for Panda Energy if possible. I'll take TNA RKY or kyky, either way. Thanks again.

Please? Thank you guys/gals. You are the best.

Could I get the following on TNA RKY please?:

Karen Jarrett

Matt Hardy (probably easier to do after there's studio shots with his new hair style)

Scott Steiner (preferably with chain mail on his head)

Davey Richards

Roderick Strong

Christopher Daniels

Low Ki

TJ Perkins

Christina Von Eerie

Reid Flair

El Generico

Mia Yim

Colt Cabana

And a pic for Panda Energy if possible. I'll take TNA RKY or kyky, either way. Thanks again.

Please? Thank you guys/gals. You are the best.

ScottSteiner-1.jpgDaveyRichards-1.jpgRoderickStrong-3.jpgChristopherDaniels.jpgLowKi.jpgTJPerkins.jpgChristinaVonEerie-1.jpgReidFlair.jpgElGenerico.jpgMiaYim.jpgColtCabana-1.jpg

Hey peeps, could I get Modern day Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson on KYKY with a Nexus shirt please. Could I also get Chris Hero & Claudio Castognoli with the World Tag Team Titles (2010/11 version)

Thanks.

DwayneJohnson.jpgChrisHero.jpgClaudioCastagnoli-2.jpg

• Like 1