Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

http://img139.images...bertykid0jj.jpg

Kyky?

Edit:Also i need El Angel on Kyky.

libertykid0jj.jpg?t=1296636788elangel.jpg?t=1296636786

barrett2.jpg?t=1296636816barrett.jpg?t=1296636818gailkim.jpg?t=1296636820johncena2.jpg?t=1296636821johncena-1.jpg?t=1296636823miz.jpg?t=1296636824mysterio.jpg?t=1296636826sheamus.jpg?t=1296636827

EDIT: sorry for the sloppiness >_<

Edited by michgcs

could i get cm punk, justin gabriel, max and jeremy buck, mason ryan, and joe hennig with the logo of the new nexus, the one thats on their shirts, as a background. thanks in advance. i gave this a try myself, but, they turned out pretty crappy lol.

I'm going to start trying to do more requests more often. I'll mainly focus on RKY though, for now anyway.

can i please get Tyson Kidd and CM Punk as the WWE champion, both with the new nexus shirt on RAW Rky and AJ Lee on Smackdown Rky.

63vb5z.jpg6z90fc.jpge6ax08.jpg

This thread is HUGE!

I'll be taking requests for my background (see avatar) if anyone is interested.

Can you post a blank one so we can see the BG?

this one is for Rocky Feller

do you have the Matt Hardy from your sig, on kyky

Nope.. I made it up specifically for my sig :P

The same with Punk and Morgan :unsure:

Rosita aka Divina Fly

Rosita.jpgmmdd84.jpg10747x1.jpg

Muy Caliente!!!

Edited by Rocky Feller

This is a large request but could someone upload these if they have them?: Al Snow, Alex Shane, Alex Shelley, Amy Hennig, Ayoko Hamada, Christina Von Earie, Lionheart, The Pope, Escoria, Jesse Neal, Hernandez, Jimmy Hart, Luck Gallows, Mascarita Dorada,Krystal Banks, Cheerleader Mellissa, Perro Aguayo Jr., Rhett Titus, Raven(Recent), Richie Steamboat, El Hijo Del Santo, Tara, Wolfgang

This is a large request but could someone upload these if they have them?: Al Snow, Alex Shane, Alex Shelley, Amy Hennig, Ayoko Hamada, Christina Von Earie, Lionheart, The Pope, Escoria, Jesse Neal, Hernandez, Jimmy Hart, Luck Gallows, Mascarita Dorada,Krystal Banks, Cheerleader Mellissa, Perro Aguayo Jr., Rhett Titus, Raven(Recent), Richie Steamboat, El Hijo Del Santo, Tara, Wolfgang

I don't have any kyky pics but have you tried Photobucket? That's where'd I'd get them if I wanted them.

Usually just searching their names will bring kyky up within the first couple of pages.

Alternate Madison Rayne

2zg7plh.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller