Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

I was wondering if i could get an Eli Cottonwood cut with a mask Like Kanes but different colors. on CW if you can

Thanks so much

2hi2gzb.jpg

I'll try and do a couple more requests today, if i find time and care enough too.

@Punkrazy... If you can find a good shot of Raven with a shaved head. It would be very, VERY helpful.

@JonathanYork.. If I put those masks on them, you couldn't tell it was them so I could post up anyone :pervert:

Edited by Pimpin' Feller

Can I get Tyler Reks with the Ultimate Warrior face paint? I tried and well... Let's just say that I better stay on cutting pics and putting them on backgrounds...

Edit: Any background can work, but it would be cool to have it on png.

Edited by Daxt

I was wondering if i could get an Eli Cottonwood cut with a mask Like Kanes but different colors. on CW if you can

Thanks so much

2hi2gzb.jpg

I'll try and do a couple more requests today, if i find time and care enough too.

@Punkrazy... If you can find a good shot of Raven with a shaved head. It would be very, VERY helpful.

@JonathanYork.. If I put those masks on them, you couldn't tell it was them so I could post up anyone :pervert:

Raven ... http://images.checkoutmycards.com/zoom-back/f7284c01-7daa-4d96-b6d4-83a04a8f4891.jpg

Can I get these on KyKy?

A picture of Raven's head while he was bald/buzzed photoshopped onto a suit?

And the same thing with a current pic of Joey Mercury

Can I also get a pic of Caylen Croft bald or with short blonde hair?

Thanks

For Raven, I couldn't find a suit that... Well... Suited him

Credit to punkamania for the Raven pic too.

atxk0k.jpgvxeuro.jpg2s6wnqo.jpg

Thank you so much. It looks great

Thanks so much

2hi2gzb.jpg

Except I didn't put the border over the top. Signs you know your time is ending :crying:

Not actually quoting anything specific.

Why are you using action shots? It makes things a lot harder.

The newer Dolph looks better but mainly because the belt doesn't look like it's eaten half his neck :P

Edited by Pimpin' Feller

Except I didn't put the border over the top. Signs you know your time is ending :crying:

The newer Dolph looks better but mainly because the belt doesn't look like it's eaten half his neck :P

Hey Rocky (refuse to call you Pimpin :P) any chance you could redo me a Matt Hardy but before he went all Tyler Reks please dude? (SD RKY and IC nam bar) thanks.

Hey Rocky (refuse to call you Pimpin :P) any chance you could redo me a Matt Hardy but before he went all Tyler Reks please dude? (SD RKY and IC nam bar) thanks.

One extreme to the other... This is from when he actually should have held the IC Title.

16h3fc4.jpg

Edited by Pimpin' Feller

LOL i dunno, sometimes they just look better with action shots than with the photoshoot shots IMO :rolleyes:(and in the case of the Chris Hero pic, it's because I couldn't find anything else in google >_<)

I've got a few requests here. I've searched the topic and few peoples' Photobuckets and haven't found any good KyKy pictures of these guys. I'm looking for a picture of Adam Windsor and Jon Moxley.

For Moxley, if someone could KyKy this picture, that would work great:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d81/LuckyLopez/ewr/Jon_MoxleyDGUSA.jpg