Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Rocky you should have never let people know you can shop suits on......

They can request all they want... I have no obligations :D

I'll maybe do the odd request here and there but I personally have no use for kyky pics.

There are some people I'll fill requests for without question but that's mainly because they put in to the forum as much as they take out, if not more.

Can somebody put the following on KyKY for me please?

rodriguez_lg2.jpg

rodriguez_lg1.jpg

maxine_lg1.jpg

24yn0r6.jpg29mw391.jpg262v22c.jpg

Thank you!

Rocky you should have never let people know you can shop suits on......

They can request all they want... I have no obligations :D

I'll maybe do the odd request here and there but I personally have no use for kyky pics.

There are some people I'll fill requests for without question but that's mainly because they put in to the forum as much as they take out, if not more.

You can put it on RKY and I can convert it to KYKY myself. I still use KYKY because I've made too many pictures on it and don't feel like converting them to RKY even though I like yours better. I just keep my champions on RKY and everybody else is on KYKY.

Rocky, Jess:

Do you two have photobuckets? Was hoping for a link if you have them. Thanks.

Mine >>> http://s979.photobucket.com/home/R-K-Y/index

I only started using this one a month ago or so, so most of the earlier RKY cuts would be missing.

I have all the RKY Backgrounds, Overlays, and rosters organised by promotion etc.

Should be easily navigated.I am yet to update the FCW section too... haven't even cut pics for them

Speaking of RKY... A few replacement RKY pics

Vickie_Guerrero.jpgCM_Punk.jpgHusky_Harris.jpgMason_Ryan.jpgTed_DiBiase.jpg

i used to use kyky but grew tired of that background. I like CW but my cutting isn't very good and it doesn't turn out very well.

I can tell you're from GDS because you have your quoting backwards (i.e you reply then quote the message you're replying too) + I recognise the name and the request from the other place too.

Bored, watching SmackDown, threw this together. Not really a spoiler but spoilered in case people don't want to know.

Updated Cody Rhodes RKY

Cody_Rhodes.jpg

Actually... the original looks better. If anyone wants to cut it put it on kyky or whatever, feel free

2jfdogx.jpg

Edited by Pimpin' Feller
  • Like 1