Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Well Pimpin Feller.

The reason why i would like/want/need the breifcases to have a KYKY background is because all of my wrestler pics. As well as my championship pics all have KYKY backgrounds to them (the title pics are thanks to a good friend of mine by the name of Jess)

I have asked her if she can edit these pics and put them on KYKY backgrounds however she seemed to be a bit busy with other things at the moment hence the reason why i posted my request in here.

Well PimpinRocky Feller.

The reason why i would like/want/need the breifcases to have a KYKY background is because all of my wrestler pics. As well as my championship pics all have KYKY backgrounds to them (the title pics are thanks to a good friend of mine by the name of Jess)

I have asked her if she can edit these pics and put them on KYKY backgrounds however she seemed to be a bit busy with other things at the moment hence the reason why i posted my request in here.

OK I really have to donate to get that stupid ass Pimpin' off my name... And you don't need pics

14v7eox.jpg65bvjp.jpg

Out of curiosity, do you replace the worker pic with the title pic?

The second thing Hornswoggle4PM

I decided to tell Pimpin/Rocky Feller via private message.

Which was basically explaining why i needed/wanted the pics of the MITB breifcases in KYKY form.