Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

168746_187670944578516_187670334578577_673091_6194240_n.jpg

I would like this on KyKy pls or if you can find the one i got here before of him in his entrance gear, that'd be great

Look at me cutting pics on kyky :shifty:

will this pic of sting help?

TNA-Sting-sting-wcw-112853_499_348.jpg

2qdy2pi.jpg

Does anybody have a KYKY picture or pictures of Rey Mysterio WITHOUT his mask?

This is the one I have used in the past. I had to remake it though :unsure: I wanted him unmasked but keeping the visual the same

b665ia.jpg

Or try here... http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Wrestlers/KyKy/R%20Images/#!cpZZ18QQtppZZ20

It's from TheWho. The link is set up to start you looking through Mysterio, there are a few options but mostly from WCW

5plmko.jpg

Could someone please the face on kyky?

2i7xr29.jpg

Does anyone have a picture of Vince McMahon from the late 80's early 90's on Kyky? Thanks in advance smile.gif

I have one from 1990 but it's B&W. I still have more pics to look through so I might find more

8yyoig.jpg

168746_187670944578516_187670334578577_673091_6194240_n.jpg

I would like this on KyKy pls or if you can find the one i got here before of him in his entrance gear, that'd be great

vnjh41.jpg

Edited by Pimpin' Feller
  • Like 1

can i get this pic edited to have a Kane like mask please

4hr4vb.png

thanks in advance

I bet you didn't even search :shifty:. Made this a couple of weeks ago.

I'm not cutting it.

29kw9rb.jpg

can i get Sting, Kurt Angle, Wade Barrett, Samoa Joe, Alex Shelley, Jay & Mark Briscoe, Scott Steiner, William Regal, Curt Hawkins, Trent Barreta, Jack Evans, CIMA, Brock Lesnar, The Rock, Scott Hall, Sid Vicious, Lance Storm, X-Pac, Kiyoshi and Kane on KYKY?

Thank you very much

Photobucket search (Y)

Well PimpinRocky Feller.

The reason why i would like/want/need the breifcases to have a KYKY background is because all of my wrestler pics. As well as my championship pics all have KYKY backgrounds to them (the title pics are thanks to a good friend of mine by the name of Jess)

I have asked her if she can edit these pics and put them on KYKY backgrounds however she seemed to be a bit busy with other things at the moment hence the reason why i posted my request in here.

OK I really have to donate to get that stupid ass Pimpin' off my name... And you don't need pics

14v7eox.jpg65bvjp.jpg

Out of curiosity, do you replace the worker pic with the title pic?

This is the only pic I've found of him since his return and it's horrible. I'm not cutting it.

vrppv.jpg

Do you seriously have to go out of your way to be a fucking cock every time you post? Holy shit dude, you're cutting pictures for a freeware game. If its such a chore, stop doing it. Enough of the dickhead attitude when you post. My God.

• Like 6

Do you seriously have to go out of your way to be a fucking cock every time you post? Holy shit dude, you're cutting pictures for a freeware game. If its such a chore, stop doing it. Enough of the dickhead attitude when you post. My God.

Fair call, but profanity is uncalled for.

Edited by Pimpin' Feller

I'll be honest right now... I will stop with these comments for the time being, but I know that they will start up again.

I won't be doing it deliberately to get at you, but I do have flaws and this may be one of them.

I would also like to thank you for bringing it to my attention and I wasn't aware I did it so often, but in my defence, some people are just too lazy.

well then my bad!!!!

I probably should have been more specific with my comments...

On Topic... I'm working my way through some older WWF pics and have so far got about 87 pics from '90/91

They're all in b&w and on original BG... Here's a sample of what I've done so far...

nq61c4.jpgj0kuuc.jpgk2ivr8.jpg295tvyo.jpgnmer6t.jpg

Hmmmm... I seem to have forgotten to add the border >_<

Edited by Pimpin' Feller
  • Like 1

I'm also trying to figure out at which era should I change to colour. I think I might do b&w up until 94' and 95' onwards will be colour.

I might only do these up until the Attitude Era which was starting in 1998 I think (hope :unsure:) then venture into some thing else with them.

Also, these will not be complete WWF pic packs, only a bulk of them will be done for now.

I'll need to get my hands on the data to see who is needed etc.

You should just start cutting all pictures in black and white, would be interesting to see some of the current guys like that.

If you had to pick a cut off, I would stop at the attitude era also though.

I don't usually do older scenarios, but digging the black and white.

This is the one I have used in the past. I had to remake it though :unsure: I wanted him unmasked but keeping the visual the same

b665ia.jpg

Or try here... http://s172.photobuc...cpZZ18QQtppZZ20

It's from TheWho. The link is set up to start you looking through Mysterio, there are a few options but mostly from WCW

I just want to say thanks for the link.

Hopefully i will be able to find what i am looking for.

But weather i can/do or not i just wanted to say thanks for your help.

You should just start cutting all pictures in black and white, would be interesting to see some of the current guys like that.

If you had to pick a cut off, I would stop at the attitude era also though.

I don't usually do older scenarios, but digging the black and white.

That's actually pretty easy to do, just open a picture and convert it to black and white in paint.net or something similar. I'll do some if you want any specifically.