Who is the worse super-hero?

Yitzy

Who is the worse super-hero? Captain Planet or AquaMan?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the worse super-hero? Captain Planet or AquaMan?

• Captain Planet
    • AquaMan

Ringmaster is the best thing EWB has to a Randal Graves, period.

I'm just waiting for discussions about jizzmoppers...

P.S. My thoughts on the subjects reveal that I find Aquaman worse out of the two, solely because Captain Planet doesn't have a abominable video game...yet.

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S. My thoughts on the subjects reveal that I find Aquaman worse out of the two, solely because Captain Planet doesn't have a abominable video game...yet.

*ahem*

caplanet.jpg

I havn't played it, but Captain Planet doesn't need a video game.

Why does no one know about poor ole' Aquaman? Yes, he can breathe underwater for as long as he wants, but because of his exposure to deep sea depths for long periods of time, he has incredible durability and strength. He also has the Waterbearer which allows him to heal wounds, use some magic spells and other things. Plus, he can talk to fish. :)

Plus, Captain Planet used to nearly die when someone threw a net covered with trash on it at him. C'mon!

He doesn't save our lives, he does a crappy job preventing pollution. Plus, he retired after like three years of active duty. Aquaman has been working since the 1940s or 50s.

But no matter what way this topic goes, Batman>All.

They could if they wanted to and beat them just like Batman... with gadgets (i.e. tasers, clubs, guns, etc.). Batman is just a lucky and crafty detective (as someone else stated), nothing special about him except being rich (as someone else stated) and having tons of gadgets due to that.

Sure, I'll give him props for being bored and having nothing better to do. I mean, seriously, do you really thinks he gives a damn? The reason he's fighting crime is to get vengeance for his parents' death. He's unfortunate to find a bunch of freaks causing trouble so he says "what the hell" and goes to try and beat them. Yay for him, but calling him a super hero is lame.

Which Aquaman?

Bad Ass one?

Aquaman.gif

Or gay one?

aquaman.jpg

Captain Planet

CaptainPlanet.jpg

Ahem... I don't think it matters which Aquaman. Captain Planet is gay. He need help from five random teenagers. And he fought Pollution. So what?

Bad Ass Aquaman > Gay Aquaman > Captain Planet.

It might be because I'm an Aquaman fan though.

As for Batman... No superpowers. LL made a point. There should be no more arguement about it.

Edited by maddog