Who is the worse super-hero?

Yitzy

Who is the worse super-hero? Captain Planet or AquaMan?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the worse super-hero? Captain Planet or AquaMan?

• Captain Planet
    • AquaMan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Underdog has more powers than Batman.

Underdog is a dog that talks and flies AND fight crimes how bad ass is that? Not to mention it was a bad ass TV show.

Batman is a guy who drives a kick ass car, but does it while wearing Pajamas. and underwear on the outside of his tights.

Nuff Said.

Batman's an egomaniac who just likes to see his name in the papers, and a complete pussy once you take his utility belt. I couldn't help but cheer for Bane when he nearly crippled him in the cartoon.

Shit, they showed that in the cartoon? I can't believe I missed that. Did they bring in Azrael or am I getting my hopes up?

All of the people who voted for Captain Planet were like me and voted on which hero they thought was better.

<_<

CAPTAIN PLANET, HE'S OUR HERO, GONNA TAKE POLLUTION DOWN TO ZERO!

HE'S OUR POWERS MAGNIFIED, AND HE'S FIGHTING ON THE PLANET'S SIDE!

GONNA HELP HIM PUT ASUNDER

BAD GUYS WHO LIKE TO LOOT AND PLUNDER

WE'RE THE PLANETEERS

YOU CAN BE ONE TOO

'CAUSE SAVING OUR PLANET IS THE THING TO DO!

LOOTING AND POLLUTING, IS NOT THE WAY

HEAR WHAT CAPTAIN PLANET, HAS TO SAY

"THE POWER IS YOURS!"

What's with the Batman playa hate? You all wish you were Batmen.

I have nothing against Batman, he is a true playa. However, I do have something against people considering him a super hero.

Batman doesn't have super powers. BUT....

He doesn't need super powers.

He simply has had intense training in various styles of martial arts, and is the best detective in the DC universe. (Plus, he's filthy rich and has all that gadgets)

Batman once took down the rest of the JLA all by himself, using his brains. If Bats has time to study his opponent and prepare, he can pretty much defeat anyone who isn't on the level of...say....Darkseid, power-wise.

There are a lot of villains who would rather face Superman than Batman any day, because they know Batman won't go easy on them and isn't afraid to fight dirty.

That said....

CAPTAIN PLANET SUCKS! All you'd have to do to defeat him is throw a couple bags of garbage at him while keeping the Planeteers from interfering, then beat the holy shit out of him.

When everyone thinks of Aquaman, all they think of is a guy who breathes underwater and talks to fish. However, he also has super-human strength and resistance to injury (although nowhere close to Namor's strength and damage resistance, but he's a hybrid and a mutant, and published by a different company, anyway), and has been shown to be quite the bad ass once he gets angry.

So.....ANY version of Aquaman > Captain Planet

(Oh, and that current Batman cartoon series doesn't count when talking about Batman, because that cartoon has gotten several things wrong and isn't connected to the comics, anyway)

Edited by GhostMachine

Guest Wrestling_Man

All of the people who voted for Captain Planet were like me and voted on which hero they thought was better. 

<_<

HE'S OUR POWERS MAGNIFIED, AND HE'S FIGHTING ON THE PLANET'S SIDE!

GONNA HELP HIM PUT ASUNDER

BAD GUYS WHO LIKE TO LOOT AND PLUNDER

WE'RE THE PLANETEERS

YOU CAN BE ONE TOO

'CAUSE SAVING OUR PLANET IS THE THING TO DO!

LOOTING AND POLLUTING, IS NOT THE WAY

HEAR WHAT CAPTAIN PLANET, HAS TO SAY

"THE POWER IS YOURS!"

Ringmaster is the best thing EWB has to a Randal Graves, period.

I'm just waiting for discussions about jizzmoppers...

P.S. My thoughts on the subjects reveal that I find Aquaman worse out of the two, solely because Captain Planet doesn't have a abominable video game...yet.