Rumble Rose Trail0r0r0r0r

Herr Matzat

well i still predict this game will suck more than jenna jameson in her entire carer but sinc the majorety of EWB posters seem to be in puperty they will mark for this hard.

Looks like smackdown with a new scinn for guys in puperty. (is developed by Yukes and looks a lot like they took everything from that bullshit gameplay, if not all of it, into this one)

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/627/627089/vids_1.html

the video shows some CG (Torrie Willson Trish stratus hybreed *roleeyes* )and some "gameplay", IGN has 2 other videos i refuse to whatch.

I never knew anny girl with boobs that bounced as crazy as thees, and sinc it´s always in the cammera focous it started to annoy me fast :/

Edited by Michael Matzat

Guest Mr McFarlane

Well they can make this game good if they get a good engine behind it but,

I doubt it.

It'll just be hot peices of ass slapping each other...

Kinda just like RAW!

It's fairly amazing how people complain about games before they even come out, and they've yet to have a chance to play it.

I saw the trailer, and I actually think it may be decent. I don't like the DOA:BV style girls...because then it just seems "weird"...or someone will walk into a room while you're playing and be like WTF, but the actual wrestling in the game looked bad ass from the videos I've seen. Definitely moves you won't see being pulled off in the WWE...or on any SD games most likely. It actually looks decent to me, and I'll probaly pick this one up.

It's fairly amazing how people complain about games before they even come out, and they've yet to have a chance to play it.

it is developed by yukes, grafik wise (arena, the fans that jump like their high etc. - thje move animations and how overexagurated they are) it looks like it´s just another yukes wrestling game with another scinn, all yukes wrestling games were decent maximum (and i am talking of the japanes ones here, you won´t belive what good stuff they scratched for the smackdown games) - all wrestling games for the non Japanes marked they devolped sucked big time, so will this one. I´ll still give it a try so i can make my point more solid, and to have a laugh at how poor it is compared to other games, like i do with smackdown each year B) :P;)

it is developed by yukes, grafik wise (arena, the fans that jump like their high etc. - thje move animations and how overexagurated they are) it looks like it´s just another yukes wrestling game with another scinn, all yukes wrestling games were decent maximum (and i am talking of the japanes ones here, you won´t belive what good stuff they scratched for the smackdown games) - all wrestling games for the non Japanes marked they devolped sucked big time, so will this one. I´ll still give it a try so i can make my point more solid, and to have a laugh at how poor it is compared to other games, like i do with smackdown each year  B)  :P  ;)

Pfft...does anyone listen to what you say about games anymore? :P Anything that isn't KOC...or that RPG you're always talking about (cant' remember name) you basically say it sucks.

Matzat, I try really hard to read what you say because I know you're German and English is your second language, but do they have something like spell check so I can understand what you're saying?

Also, the game looks good graphics wise, but I don't have a good judgement because I haven't played the game before.

Edited by The Scarface

Guest Mr McFarlane

Matzat, I try really hard to read what you say because I know you're German and English is your second language, but do they have something like spell check so I can understand what you're saying?

Also, the game looks good graphics wise, but I don't have a good judgement because I haven't played the game before.

Kou does not say this very often and it may be because of the new Angry Kou gimmick but,

Quiet You.

Guest homerjfry

I played it at E3 and it was a lot of fun. Good for a rental at least. The engine is simple and the moves look really cool. The T&A is out of control however.

Guest Future Shock

One ACTUAL reason to play this games, because the boobs don't count:

It's got a Double Moonsault move in it. The way I see it, I look at this game as a tuneup for Smackdown 6, and the awesome moves we'll see in there.