--==What is the best kind of music?==--

Guest apeschris0

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Metal; My Dying Bride, Opeth, Katatonia, Dark Tranquillity, Emperor and Death are god.

However, hardcore/ grindcore/ whatevercore like Converge, Pig Destroyer, Circle of Dead Children, Discordance Axis, Poison The Well and shit is good too.

I pick punk rock, because it covers ska as well, I guess. It is where all my favourite bands come from. Hip hop would be my second favourite because I have gone off Metal recently.

Guest Angry Baboon

Either Acid-Blues or Grunge, and since you don't have either your poll is a bad one.

Grunge isn't a genre.

PWNED.

It was a movement that introduced commercially successful offshoots of hardcore punk, thrash metal and alternative rock in the late 1980s and early 1990s.

:P

I don't know how you are able to say that, because KISS owns all, but only people i know that would agree with have seen KISS in concert. You really need to see KISS in concert to know how great they truely are.

If you're going by how good their stage show is, they're nothing, give me Rammstein any day. Their pyro show at Wembley was fucking amazing. Would Gene Simmons come out wearing a 10 inch strap on penis which sprays fake semen on the crowd, probably not. And if he did, he'd probably make it into a KISS Product.

"BUY NOW!! THE OFFICIAL GENE SIMMONS KISS 10 INCH REPLICA KISS PENIS. MADE WITH 100% BLACK KISS PLASTIC WITH THE KISS LOGO WRITTEN DOWN THE SIDE OF THE SHAFT!! THIS CAN BE YOURS FOR ONLY $100!!"

As for the greatest genre, thats a stupid question, I love to many genres to pick just one.

This topic is fucking stupid.

To declare the "music of the year" is stupid.

To say that a type of music is "the best" because more people like it than another type is stupid.

What music is "the best" is PURELY based on opinion.

To set a definate winner of such a topic would be moronic.

This pretty much means only one thing.

You're a moron!