Sex Scandal in WWE!

RAW April 18, 2005

Legend Killer On The Highlight Reel

RAW opens up to Chris Jericho standing in the middle of his Highlight Reel set, microphone in hand.

Jericho: Ladies and Gentlemen, Y2J is here, make some noise will ya!? I’ve had a lot of accomplishments in my time folks, but the person I’m interviewing tonight, does too. I’m the first Undisputed Champion… he’s defeated a list of legends, as big as his ego. He’s even defeated, as much as it hurts to say this, the Living Legend, Chris Jericho. LETS BRING HIM OUT! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE LEGEND KILLER - RANDY ORTON!

Randy Orton comes down to the ring in his street clothes. He climbs in and grabs a microphone from the ring crew.

King: Boy JR, Orton sure does look good tonight huh?

JR: He’s a very good looking individual, I just wish he had a better personality.

King: I, for one think his personality is nothing short of radiant.

Orton: Chris Jericho, good to be back on the Highlight Reel. You’re looking good as always.

Jericho laughing: Randy, Randy, Randy, as much as I know I look good, don’t suck up to me. I hate suck ups, even when they are telling the truth. If I want to hear I look good I’d do something immature and stupid like this - HEY AUDIENCE, AM I OR AM I NOT A SEXY BEAST!? [Loud Ovation]

Orton: Yeah, yeah, you look great Chris, especially considering the ass kicking you got from Triple H for the past two weeks. I’d expect you to be battered, beaten, and bruised just about all over by now, but you just keep coming back don’t you?

King: He makes a good point JR.

JR: Maybe so, but Orton might be barking up the wrong tree.

Jericho: Yeah, speaking of that Randy, I’ve noticed you and him have been in sort of… I dare say cahoots as of late. Now I have a match with him later on tonight, you wouldn’t be thinking about attacking Y2J would you?

Orton: I don’t take orders from Triple H any more Chris, don’t worry. So I can’t say I intend on having any part in your match with Triple H, that’s between you guys. This isn’t Evolution, I’m a new man, a changed man! However, I will probably laugh my ass off when Triple H beats the living hell out of you tonight and pins you for the one-two-three.

Jericho: Randy, I’ve got a question for you that seems to be on everyone’s mind right now. WILL YOU PLEASE! SHUT! THE HELL! UP!?

JR: amen to that!

King: Hey! He can’t talk to Randy Orton like that!

Jericho: I am a Living Legend Randy. Sort of makes you think doesn’t it? You defeated me in the past, but the Legend Killer failed to kill this legend. And when you hurt an animal, and leave it living, you’ve given it time to heal, you’ve given it time to grow more and more angry, and… oh I’ll just make this short and sweet. If you get out of line with me tonight Orton, I’ll put a hurting on you, just like I’m going to put a hurting on Triple H tonight, that’ll make sure you two will never… EVER be the same, again!

Orton and Jericho have a stare down, each smirking. Orton’s smile fades as does Jericho’s. Orton leans back and spits right in the face of Jericho.

JR: The sheer disrespect of Orton!

Y2J wipes it off, laughing, then plows down Orton with a big right hand! Jericho drops down beating away at the face of Orton. Jericho gets up and locks Orton in the Walls Of Jericho! Orton screams and rives in pain, tapping out but to no use. A swarm of referees run down and pull Jericho off of Orton.

Overall: 81

Kane vs Muhammed Hassan w/Khosrow Daivari

Ending: Muhammed pounds away with right hands on Kane in the corner. Hassan goes to whip Kane into the opposing corner, but Kane reverses the whip, almost throwing him into the referee, but holding onto him at the last second. The ref runs behind Kane to get out of the way but Kane reverses his own whip and throws Hassan into the ref accidentally.

King: Bad place to be ref you idiot.

Hassan turns around into a Big Boot! Kane climbs up to the top rope, waiting for Hassan to get to his feet. Kane dives off the top rope, crushing Hassan with a Flying Clothesline!

JR: The agility of Kane is phenomenal!

Kane gets up and signals for the Choke Slam to a big ovation from the crowd. Hassan pulls himself to his feet and staggers around until he gets grabbed by the throat by Kane. Khosrow slides into the ring and nails Kane between the legs with a low blow!

JR: What the hell is he doing in there!

Hassan nails Kane with the Modified STO and covers him as the referee wakes up for the three.

After-Match: Hassan and Daivari celebrate their victory as Kane sits up. Kane gets up to his feet as the crowd goes wild. Hassan is the first to turn around, and runs right into a Big Boot. Khosrow gets nailed in the face with a big right hand, taking him down. Hassan gets back up but Kane grabs him by the throat again. Kane nails Hassan with the Choke Slam right to Hell. Khosrow then gets a Choke Slam of his own.

King: Let this be a lesson to you guys, don’t mess with the Big Red Machine!

Winner: Muhammed Hassan

Overall: 76

Crowd: 75

Match: 77

***Commercial Break***

Simon Dean and Maven vs RAW's Superheroes - Hurricane and Rosey

Ending: Maven dives at Rosey for a Crossbody, but gets caught. Rosey spins him for his Spinning Urange, but as he throws his body, his legs nail Hurricane in the chest.

King: Rosey! You idiot! You’ve nailed your own partner!

Maven gets planted, followed by a pin from Rosey. Simon Dean breaks the count at two, but gets thrown out by Rosey over the top rope.

JR: Simon Dean gets tossed out like yesterday’s garbage!

Rosey follows him to the outside where they continue the brawl. Maven gets up as Hurricane staggers around. Maven creeps up behind Hurricane and nails him with a Chinlock Backbreaker. Maven covers Hurricane for the one-two-three.

After-Match: As Simon Dean and Maven make their way up the ramp celebrating, Hurricane and Rosey have a confrontation in the ring. Hurricane adjusts his mask and begins shoving Rosey around, blaming him for the loss. Rosey, unaware of what happened looks confused. Hurricane and Rosey leave, arguing all the way up the aisle.

JR: there seems to be some trouble in Super Hero Paradise.

Winner: Simon Dean and Maven

Crowd: 72

Match: 80

When Monsters Collide

Gene Snitsky comes down to the ring in his wrestling gear. He climbs in the ring and grabs a microphone.

Snitsky: Tonight, I’m making an open challenge. Anyone in the back who thinks they can beat a weapon of mass destruction like myself, come on out! But let me tell you this… if you choose to step up, it’ll be by your own choice, and whatever happens to you… won’t be my fault!

The music of the Man-Beast Rhyno hits as the crowd goes into a frenzy. Rhyno runs down the aisle, excepting the challenge, and slides into the ring as the bell rings.

Overall: 64

Rhyno vs. Gene Snitsky

Ending: Snitsky, in control, kicks Rhyno in the gut. He lifts Rhyno up onto his shoulder for the Powerslam, but Rhyno slides out the backdoor. Rhyno shuffles back quickly as Snitsky turns around. Rhyno charges at Snitsky and plows right through him with the gore!

JR: GORE! GORE! GORE!

King: Snitsky’s ribs must be broken from that!

Rhyno covers Gene Snitsky for the three count, and climbs the turnbuckles in victory.

Winner: Rhyno

Overall: 73

Crowd: 68

Match: 78

***Commercial Break***

The Rockers vs Regal and Tajiri - World Tag Team Titles

Ending: Marty Jannetty Back Body Drops William Regal out of the ring onto the concrete floor. Jannetty turns around into the Mist by Tajiri!

JR: That green Mist from Tajiri blinds Jannetty!

Jannetty lands on his knees, holding his face in pain as Tajiri sets himself up for the Buzzsaw Kick. Tajiri goes to kick Jannetty, but he ducks it! Tajiri turns around into the Sweet Chin Music by Shawn Michaels. Michaels attacks Regal as he tries to slide back in the ring while Jannetty covers Tajiri.

King: One! Two! Three! The Rockers have the titles!

After-Match: La Resistance runs down the aisle with chairs in hand. They slide into the ring simultaneously. Sylvain nails Michaels in the gut with the chair, then cracks him in the back of the head with it. Conway drops Regal to the mat with a chair shot to the face. The pair drop their chairs and nail Jannetty with the Au Revoir, followed by Tajiri. The pair signal where the Tag Team Titles should be, around their waist.

JR: That damn La Resistance!

King: They’ve definitely made an impact here tonight!

Winners: The Rockers

Crowd: 77

Match: 85

Mr. Extreme Returns

Shelton Benjamin comes down to the ring for his match, but as his entrance finishes, Matt Hardy’s music hits. Hardy comes down to the ring to a massive ovation.

JR: Matt Hardy’s not scheduled for this match. What’s going on here?

King: I don’t know JR, but this has the potential to be huge!

He climbs into the ring and grabs a microphone.

Hardy: Matt Hardy, Version 1.0 has returned! And in my absence, I’ve had a revelation! I’ve realized that there will never, ever be a version 2.0. Matt Hardy is that original, the classic, the EXTREME!

JR: It also seems like he’s grown an ego since we last saw him.

King: well come on JR, there’s no one quite like Matt Hardy.

Matt Hardy: And recently, sitting home, watching RAW, this show makes me sick! This show is full of nothing but losers! It needs an Extreme change! And who more Extreme than the true innovator of the ladder match, Mr. Extreme, Matt Hardy! Even this guy here! Our Intercontinental Champion is a loser! Shelton… what kind of name is that? It’s no where near as Extreme as Matt! Shelton, I propose a challenge to you. AN EXTREME CHALLENGE! Matt Hardy vs Shelton Benjamin at Backlash, for your IC Title! V-1 takes Shelton Benjamin to the Extreme!

King: That’ll be a heck of a match huh JR?

JR: You’re darn tootin!

Shelton nods in approval, then points to his belt, followed by pointing to himself. Matt Hardy nods also, then kicks Shelton between the legs. Shelton drops his IC Title and doubles over in pain. Matt Hardy nails Shelton with a Twist Of Fate onto the belt.

Overall: 80

***Commercial Break***

Chris Jericho vs Triple H

Ending: Triple H kicks Chris Jericho in the gut and sets him up for the Pedigree.

King: Pedigree time!

Jericho pulls his arms free and trips Triple H, locking him in the Walls of Jericho.

JR: Walls of Jericho! Walls of Jericho!

King: AH! GRAB THE ROPES GAME!

Triple H wriggles and screams in pain but can’t break the hold. Randy Orton runs down the aisle and slides into the ring behind Jericho. Orton nails Y2J upside the head with a clothesline. Orton drops to his knees and pounds away at the head of Jericho. The referee calls for the bell as Orton gets up and rips his button-up dress-shirt off.

After-Match: Orton stomps on Jericho a few times until Triple H gets up. Triple H stomps on Jericho while Orton takes off his belt. Orton wraps the belt around Jericho’s neck and throws him over the top rope, choking him.

JR: THIS IS SICK! SOMEBODY STOP THIS!

King: Their dismantling Chris Jericho! This is great!

Triple H stomps on the back of Jericho as he struggles for air. Chris Benoit bolts down to the ring where he and Triple H break into a brawl. Orton releases the belt and changes his focus on Benoit. Benoit fights off both Triple H and Orton at the same time. Orton gets driven into a corner with a series of punches and chops to the exposed face and chest. Benoit then knocks down Triple H with a clothesline. Orton charges at Benoit but runs into a German Suplex! Benoit locks Triple H in the Crossface. Jericho gets back in the ring and trips Randy Orton, locking him in the Walls Of Jericho. The two former Evolution members scream in agony right beside each other until a swarm of referees finally break it up.

Winner: Chris Jericho via DQ

Crowd: 84

Match: 75

Backlash Brawl

Before everyone is cleared out of the ring, Eric Bischoff comes out on stage with a microphone.

Bischoff: Hold on right there all of you! This has gone far enough! I’m not going to put up with this week in and week out! You’ve all got some sort of grievance that’s eating away at you, and at Backlash you’re all going to work out your frustrations on each other! In a tag team no disqualifications match, we’ll see Triple H and Randy Orton, vs. Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit!

***Commercial Break***

Batista vs Edge

Ending: Edge bounces off the ropes, charging at Batista, but runs into a Military Press Slam! Christian runs down into the ring, but runs right into a Spinebuster by Batista! Christian rolls out in pain as Edge gets up staggering around. Batista drives Edge into the mat with the Batista bomb and covers him for the three count.

After-Match: As Batista is celebrating, Christian slides a chair into the ring, then slides into the ring himself with another chair. Christian nails Batista in the spine with the chair, but to little damage. Christian’s shock on his face tells the whole story. Batista, looking quite angry, grabs the chair, but before he can tear it away, Edge gets up and nails him in the spine with another chair shot. Batista, still barely effected by this, begins to turn around slowly. Edge and Christian give each other a look then hit Batista with the Con-Chair-To. Finally the monster goes down, bleeding from the mouth.

Winner: Batista

Overall: 89

Crowd: 95

Edited by Inner D Monz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prototype

Good show. I didnt like Muhhammad going over Kane, but I like that Rhyno won. Hope you push Matt Hardy. The tag match at Backlash should be good and I like the Edge/Christian vs Batista angle.

Previews And News:

Smackdown Preview:

After Carlito Carribean Cool so violenty demolished the general manager of Smackdown, Teddy Long, A new GM will be a pointed tonight! Shannon Moore and Paul London will be in a cruiserweight tag battle against Akio and Billy Kidman. What can keep the two forces of Kurt Angle and Big Show apart tonight!? Tonight's main event will surely blow the roof off the place, when Eddie Guerrero takes on The Big Show! Also look to see:

Rene Dupree vs. Rey Mysterio

Luther Regins vs Hardcore Holly

John Heidenreich vs Nunzio

Booker T vs Charlie Haas

Backlash Preview:

Batista vs. Edge vs Christian - World Heavyweight Title

John Cena vs JBL - Bullrope Match - Heavyweight Title

Randy Orton and Triple H vs Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit - Hardcore Rules

Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio - Tag Titles Up For Grabs

Shelton Benjamin vs Matt Hardy V1 - IC Title

Big Show vs Kurt Angle

The Rockers vs William Regal and Tajiri vs. La Resistance - World Tag Team Titles

Billy Kidman vs Paul London - CW Title

News:

The board of directors of WWE are going to give the McMahons an onscreen try-out to see how professional they can be in their given situation. Look to see some McMahons back on the screen shortly!

Edited by Inner D Monz

Smackdown: April 21, 2005

Michael Cole: We’ve got a great match to start off Smackdown right Tazz?

Tazz: That’s right Cole! We’re kicking things off on Smackdown with two tough guys duking it out.

Cole: That’s right, he’s talking about Hardcore Bob Holly vs Luther Reigns!

New General Manager!

Vince McMahon’s music hits to everyone’s surprise.

Cole: Holy cow Tazz! What’s Mr. McMahon doing here?

Tazz: Hey! Show some respect Cole! He’s the boss, he can go anywhere he wants!

Vince McMahon climbs in the ring, and grabs a microphone from ringside.

Vince: It has come to my attention, that a few weeks ago, a worker attacked the general manager that I personally appointed! That doesn’t sit with me, not for one gosh darn second! I’m Vince McMahon. When I make a decision, I respect it to be respected Damnit! However, this isn’t why I’m here tonight. My personal grievances aside, Smackdown has a major issue at the time. Teddy Long will be out of action indefinitely, which means Smackdown has no General Manager. Well I’ll tell you something - Anarchy and chaos, WILL NOT run ramped! Over the last few weeks I’ve been viewing applicants for the next General Manager, and It’s come to my attention… that if you want something done right do it yourself! Smackdown can only have order maintained under the constant supervision of a McMahon!

Cole: Oh my god! Tazz! Vince is gonna be our boss and our General Manager!

Tazz: What a bombshell!

Vince: Hold on, Hold on, let me assure you, it’s not the McMahon standing in the ring that’ll be taking over - no, no! As of next week… The new General Manager of WWE Smackdown, will take control. And that is, My son! SHANE MCMAHON!

Cole: SHANE MCMAHON!?

Tazz: Shane O’ Mac is gonna be running Smackdown!?

Overall: 86

***Commercial Break***

Luther Reigns vs Hardcore Holly

Ending: Luther Reigns is whipped off the ropes by Holly. Holly catches Reigns with a dropkick.

Tazz: Did you see the elevation Holly got on that dropkick? Wow!

Cole: its been said that Holly’s got the best dropkick in the business.

Holly goes to whip Luther off the ropes, but Luther counters with an arm wrench, pulling him into a clothesline, but Holly ducks it. Luther turns around and gets kicked in the gut. Holly picks Luther up and nails him with the Alabama Slam! Holly covers Reigns for the three.

Cole: Wow! The strength of Holly to pick up Reigns like that!

Tazz: Holly is one tough dude Cole!

Cole: He sure is Tazz! Next up though we’ve got cruiserweight Tag Team Action as Paul London and Shannon Moore take on Billy Kidman and Akio!

Winner: Hardcore Holly

Crowd: 65

Match: 81

Cruiserweight Tag Trial

Shannon Moore is backstage in his locker room preparing for his match. As he exit’s the locker room, Out from behind the door attacks Akio. Akio and Shannon Moore brawl back and forth with right hands until Shannon is attacked from behind by Billy Kidman. The two beat down Shannon Moore with a series of right hands. They then slammed the back of Shannon Moore’s head into the concrete wall, and stomped a mudhole in him. Billy Kidman picked up a nearby garbage can and through it into Shannon Moore’s face, knocking him unconscious before the two walked off.

Overall: 52

Paul London vs Akio and Kidman

Ending: Akio climbs up to the top rope, going for his Corkscrew Press. Paul London charges at him and runs up the ropes, grabbing onto Akio with a reverse waistlock. London falls backwards, throwing Akio across the ring with a Top Rope Release German Suplex! A deafening “Holy Sh*t” chants start in the audience.

Cole: My god Tazz! Did you see that!?

Tazz: THAT WAS PHENOMENAL! I’VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT!

London pulls himself back up to his feet, and drags Akio over to the corner. London climbs up to the top rope slowly, still recovering from the high impact move. Kidman runs over and rolls Akio out of the ring. Kidman nails London with a few forearm smashes and climbs up to the second rope. Kidman grabbed under London’s arms and dove backwards, nailing London with a modified Top Rope BK Bomb!

Cole: God Tazz! Where else are you gonna find great cruiserweight action like this?

Tazz: You won’t find anything like this other than on Smackdown!

Kidman pulls himself up and lifts London’s legs pinning him. Kidman then throws his legs onto the second rope for leverage.

Cole: Hey ref! Kidman’s got his feet on the ropes!

Tazz: This Kidman’s a lot smarter than I thought Cole! Haha!

To the crowd’s disapproval, Billy Kidman steals the win, while the ref counts to three.

Winner: Billy Kidman and Akio

Overall: 74

Crowd: 62

Match: 86

***Commercial Break***

Giant Trouble

Kurt Angle’s music hits while the crowd chants “You Suck”. Angle enters the ring and grabs a microphone, pausing until the crowd quiets.

Angle: In three days, I take what is rightfully mine. Kurt Angle, becomes number one contender. At Judgment Day I’ll go on to either face JBL… [crowd boo’s] or John Cena [huge pop] Frankly, I don’t give a rats tail who I face!

Cole: Angle seems to be getting a bit arrogant.

Tazz: Well Cole, he has a lot to be cocky about.

Angle: The screaming and tapping of John Cena, or the screaming and tapping of JBL: It all sounds the same to me! At Judgment Day, just like at Backlash, just like at WrestleMania, I’m going to Steal the Show! Why? Because I’m the new Show Stopper! I’m the new icon! I’m an Olympic gold medallist! It’s true! It’s damn true! And I’ll do anything I have to, to get my title back! Joy Giovanni was just collateral damage. She was in a relationship with the wrong man, at the wrong time! What can I say?

Kurt Angle is cut off by the Big Show’s music and pyros.

Cole: Oh boy Tazz! It’s Big Show!

Tazz: Angle better high-tail it out of there!

Cole: Kurt Angle’s face looks like he’s seen a ghost.

Kurt Angle drops his microphone and escapes out the back of the ring. Angle jumps over the guardrail, with his eyes still on the stage which misses a seven-foot monster. Angle bumps into Big Show in the audience, who sends him flying backwards with a big right hand! Angle gets driven back into the guardrail with a series of punches. Big Show gives Angle a few giant chops across the chest, before clotheslining him over the guardrail. Big Show climbs over the barrier and throws Kurt Angle head-first into the ring-post! Big Show throws Angle into the ring and climbs in after him. Angle gets up and staggers around before Big Show grabs him by the throat and delivers a massively devastating Choke Slam. Big Show gets up and raises his Choke Slamming hand into the air, growling. Big Show then rubs his waistline, signaling he’s the next champion.

Cole: Big Show is sending a message in a big way!

***Commercial Break***

Rene Dupree vs Rey Mysterio

Ending: Rey Mysterio bounces off the ropes, charging at Dupree. Mysterio dives backwards at Dupree, wrapping his legs around him and going for the Wheelbarrow into a Bulldog, but Dupree slams his head into the mat.

Cole: High Impact move by Mysterio doesn’t pay off!

Dupree signals for the end as he picks Mysterio up onto his shoulder. Mysterio drops out the backdoor and dropkicks Dupree in the back, sending him onto the second rope. Mysterio bounces off the ropes as the crowd goes crazy.

Tazz: Take out your cell phones!

Cole: 619!

Mysterio hit’s the 619 on Dupree, followed by a Springboard Legdrop. Mysterio covers Dupree for the three count.

Winner: Rey Mysterio

Overall: 77

Crowd: 78

Match: 76

John Heidenreich vs. Nunzio

Ending: Nunzio gets lifted up by Heidenreich with a Military Press, and dropped throat first onto the top rope.

Tazz: I don’t like the look Heidenreich has got in his eye.

Cole: Heidenreich has got an evil look in his eye.

Heidenreich picks Nunzio’s limp body up off the mat and looks around. Heidenreich sets Nunzio up for a Powerbomb, but turns it into a massive Shoulder-Breaker! Heidenreich covers Nunzio for the three count.

Winner: John Heidenreich

Crowd: 70

Match: 82

Sucka Punk Out

Booker T is backstage with Josh Matthews.

Josh: Booker T… tonight, you go one on one with Charlie Haas. What’s got to be going through your mind right now?

Booker: You didn’t say that. TELL ME! YOU DIDN’T! JUST! SAY THAT! Listen here J.M. there ain’t no fear in the heart of Booker T, especially coming from a Sucka like Charlie Haas! That sucka will kiss the mat like it’s his old, wrinkly grandma! Haha! Charlie Haas, should be fearing the Booker Man, because Haas is about to get a reality check from the Five time! Five time! Five time! Five time! Five time! World Champion! And I know you can dig that!

Booker walks off screen for a moment.

Josh: Well guys, back to you I guess…

Booker T jumps back on screen getting in Josh Matthews’ face screaming…

Booker: SUCKA!!!!!!

Overall: 82

Booker T vs Charlie Haas

Ending: Charlie Haas receives a big Back Body Drop from Booker T. And another! And another! Charlie Haas is reeling. Haas staggers into a kick to the gut by Booker. Booker bounces off the ropes and nails Charlie with the Scissors Kick! Cover! One! Two! Three!

Winner: Booker T

Crowd: 82

***Commercial Break***

Cabinet Chaos

JBL comes down to the ring in his limousine. He enters the ring and grabs a microphone, rather upset. The crowd boo’s him before he can even begin talking.

JBL: SHUT UP! SHUT YOUR MOUTHS! YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!? YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME!? THE WWE TITLE IS NOT A GAME!

Cole: Wow Tazz, JBL’s irate!

Tazz: Well the man did get punked out last week by Cena.

JBL: You people are just like John Cena! You all have no class! You all think violence is the answer to everything! Fine! We’ll play by you and John Cena’s rules! If he wants violence! It’s violence he’ll get! John Cena! Get your punk ass out here right now! I’m going to make you bow at the feet of a wrestling God the easy way or the hard way!

John Cena’s music hits as the crowd explodes.

Cole: TAZZ! IT’S CENA! HERE’S HERE!

Tazz: The Champ is here!

Cena steps out on stage but only takes a few steps out before he’s attacked from behind by the Basham Brothers and Orlando Jordan. The three beat him down with a series of stomps. The Bashams render him down and hurt with the Ball and Gag onto the steel girder!

Cole: This is sick Tazz! Somebody stop this!

Tazz: This is nothing but a street-styled mugging Cole!

JBL calmly and slyly slicks up the stage in front of John Cena. Orlando lifts Cena up onto his knees as JBL and Cena lock eyes. JBL’s smile fades, which results in JBL slapping Cena across the face. Orlando shoves Cena forward so it appears that he’s bowing before JBL’s feet. The Cabinet get in a limo and leave leaving Cena attended to by the paramedics.

Eddie Guerrero vs Big Show

Ending: Big Show lifts Eddie Guerrero up for a Military Press, but Eddie slips out the back, landing on his feet behind Big Show. Eddie shoves Big Show into the referee, knocking him out of the ring. Eddie kicks Big Show between the legs, dropping him to his stomach.

Tazz: There goes Eddie, Lying, Cheating, and Stealing!

Eddie climbs up to the top rope and nails the Frog Splash!

Cole: Eddie’s feeling froggy… and he got all of that one!

Eddie covers Big Show but the ref isn’t up yet. Eddie gets up and sticks his head out between the ropes to yell at the referee, but is greeted by Mysterio coming out of nowhere and hitting the 619 off the ring-post!

Cole: Rey Mysterio!?

Tazz: Where the hell did he come from?

Eddie lands back in the middle of the ring, dazed. Rey throws the referee back into the ring before leaving. Eddie and Big Show get to their feet. Big Show gives Eddie a Choke Slam that shakes the ring and covers him for the three.

Winner: Big Show

Overall: 84

Crowd: 87

Edited by Inner D Monz

Guest Prototype

Good show. I didnt like Show beating Eddie, but I guess it helps to put him over as a viable contender for the title and furthers the Eddie/Rey feud. Shane as GM should be cool, too.

WWE Backlash will be in my next post, until i post it feel free to write your predictions on winners for the matches schedualed for the event.

Backlash Preview

Big Show vs Kurt Angle

The Rockers vs William Regal and Tajiri vs. La Resistance - World Tag Team Titles

Guest Prototype

Backlash Preview

Big Show vs Kurt Angle

Backlash April 24, 2005

Billy Kidman vs. Paul London - CW Title

Ending: Billy Kidman goes to kick Paul London, but London catches his foot. Kidman goes for the Enziguri and connects!

Tazz: A nice kick by Kidman, but can he capitalize?

Kidman fires up the crowd before climbing to the top rope. London gets up and nails Kidman with a few forearms. London climbs up beside Kidman via the ropes until he’s reached the top beside him.

Cole: What the hell’s gonna happen here?

Tazz: You never know with these Cruiserweights Cole! Which way’s he’s gonna take him?!

Kidman stands up on the top rope as does London. London dives into the air, throwing Kidman into the middle of the ring with a corkscrew Frankensteiner!

Cole: Oh my god Tazz! That was spectacular! A corkscrew top rope Hurricanrana!

Tazz: I can’t get enough of these cruiserweights Cole!

London pulls Kidman over to the corner. London climbs up to the top rope and hits Kidman’s own Shooting Star Press, driving his knees into the ribs of Kidman. London covers Kidman for the one, two, three.

Winner: Paul London

Match: 100

The Rockers vs. William Regal and Tajiri vs. La Resistance - World Tag Team Titles

Ending1: Tajiri goes for the Buzzsaw Kick, but Rob Conway ducks it! Sylvain runs in attacks Tajiri, setting him up for a Powerslam. Conway gets up and the two nail Tajiri with the Au Revoir!

JR: Au Revoir! There’s the double team by La Resistance!

Sylvain attacks William Regal who’s on the apron as Conway covers Tajiri for the three.

JR: come on now! That was uncalled for!

King: Business is business JR!

Ending2: Shawn Michaels stands in the corner stomping his foot while Rob Conway pulls himself slowly to his feet.

JR: It looks like HBK is tuning up the band!

King: I think we might hear some Sweet Chin Music JR!

HBK side steps over to Conway and goes for the Sweet Chin Music, which Conway catches! Conway spins HBK around and kicks him in the gut. Conway puts HBK between his legs.

JR: Conway going for a Powerbomb, or maybe a Piledriver on Michaels…

Marty Jannetty comes in and dropkicks Conway, knocking him down and Michaels into the pin with bridge!

King: That dirty Rocker, Marty Jannetty!

Jannetty gets up and prevents Sylvain from breaking up the cover as Michaels gets the three.

Winner: The Rockers

Big Show vs. Kurt Angle - Number One Contendership

Ending: Big Show renders Angle down and out with the Hog Log.

Cole: Man, can you imagine that tree-trunk-like-leg landing right on your chest?

Tazz: I’d rather not, thank you.

Joy Giovanni comes hobbling out from the back on crutches and a cast around her ankle. Big Show goes over to the ropes telling her to go backstage. Joy doesn’t understand and argues to stay. The referee then goes outside to argue with Joy until Kurt Angle gets up and nails Big Show with a low blow.

Tazz: There’s some intelligence by Angle! Cut the monster down to size!

Angle pulls the straps of his attire down and locks Big Show in the Angle Lock. Big Show fights for a while, but soon taps out.

Cole: There it is Tazz. At Judgment Day, Kurt Angle will face the WWE Champion.

Tazz: What a Rocket Buster that’ll be!

Winner: Kurt Angle

Overall: 90

Crowd: 93

Match: 86

Shelton Benjamin vs. Matt Hardy V1 - IC Title

Ending: Shelton goes for the Super Kick on Matt Hardy, but he catches it! Matt Hardy spins Shelton and ducks the Dragon Whip. Shelton’s foot nails the referee in the face. Hardy picks Shelton up and goes for the Twist Of Fate, but Shelton gives him a shove sending him flying out of the ring. Matt Hardy fishes around underneath the ring for a moment while Shelton fires up the crowd.

JR: What’s Matt Hardy looking, for I wonder?

Shelton reaches out of the ring but gets nailed in the face with a garbage can lid.

King: Oh man! That must have hurt!

Shelton falls down in the middle of the ring. Matt Hardy drops the garbage can lid and grabs hold of the ring announcer, throwing him out of his seat. Matt Hardy folds up the steel chair and climbs into the ring with it. Matt Hardy waits patiently for Shelton Benjamin to get to his feet.

JR: What the hell is Matt Hardy doing? This is insane!

King: Wrong JR! This isn’t insane… this… is… EXTREME!

Shelton turns into a steel chair to the gut, followed by a steel chair to the back. Matt Hardy sets the chair up beside him and lifts Shelton’s limp body up. Matt Hardy drops Shelton with a Twist Of Fate, face-first onto the seat of the steel chair, putting a massive dent in it and sending it flying.

JR: MY GOD DID YOU SEE THAT!?

King: HE REALLY IS MR. EXTREME!

Matt Hardy covers Shelton Benjamin as the referee gets up and counts to three.

After-Match: As Matt Hardy is awarded the IC Title, Eric Bischoff runs down the aisle and slides into the ring, arguing with the ref. A replay is played showing that Matt Hardy incapacitating Shelton with a chair. The decision is reversed and Matt Hardy has been disqualified. Matt Hardy’s IC Title is taken away from him making him angry. Hardy kicks the ref in the gut and nails him with the Twist Of Fate before leaving.

Winner: Shelton Benjamin via DQ

Overall: 88

Crowd: 85

Match: 92

Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio - Tag Titles Up For Grabs

Ending: Eddie downs Rey Mysterio with the three amigos and goes up to the top rope. Eddie goes for the Frog Splash but Mysterio rolls out of the way. Eddie turns his Frog Splash into a rolling Senton, rolling onto his feet.

Cole: Guerrero thought on his feet just there!

Eddie charges at Mysterio into a Scissor Sweep onto the second rope. Mysterio bounces off the ropes and nails Eddie with the 619!

Tazz: Pull out your cell phones!

Cole: 619 connects!

Rey Mysterio fires up the crowd as Eddie tries to pull himself to his feet. Eddie pulls the ref over to him, trying to climb up the referee and distracting him. As Rey signals for the West Coast Pop, Chavo Guerrero jumps over the crowd barrier and pulls Rey off the apron.

Cole: Hey ref! Turn around!

Tazz: Los Guerreros are lying, cheating, and stealing again!

Chavo throws Rey head first into the steel steps before throwing him back in the ring. Eddie climbs up the ropes signaling for the Frog Splash.

Tazz: Guerrero’s feeling froggy!

Eddie nails Rey with the Frog Splash and covers him for the three.

After-Match: Chavo holds up Eddie’s hand in victory as Los Guerreros are awarded the tag team titles.

Cole: Los Guerreros are the new Tag Team Champions!

Eddie and Chavo smile at each other, but Eddie’s smile quickly fades when he sees Chavo holding the other tag belt. Eddie cracks Chavo in the face with his tag belt.

Tazz: Whoa! Better cancel that theory Cole!

Eddie grabs both tag belts and walks off, canceling any hope for a reunion of Los Guerreros.

Winner: Eddie Guerrero

Overall: 95

Crowd: 90

Randy Orton and Triple H vs. Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit - Hardcore

Ending: Triple H and Chris Benoit duke it out on the outside. Triple H knees Benoit in the gut before slamming his face into the steel steps.

JR: Triple H - trying to bust Benoit open with those steps.

Triple H pull a table out from underneath the ring and lays Benoit on it. Triple H climbs up onto the apron, then onto the top rope.

King: What the heck is the game doing?

JR: Triple H is not known for his high flying aerial assaults.

Chris Jericho runs over and hit’s a Springboard Dropkick on Triple H, sending him falling off the top rope on top of Benoit; through the table, rendering them both unconscious.

JR: OH MY GOD! DID YOU SEE THAT!? BENOIT AND TRIPLE H MUST BE BROKEN IN HALF!

King: Jericho! You idiot! You could have killed Triple H and your own partner!

Jericho fires up the crowd but walks into an RKO by Orton! Orton gets up and taunts the crowd until the lights go out.

JR: What’s this?

A purple light flows over the ring as the ring fills with fog. The Undertaker’s music plays for a minute as Orton looks around frightened, until the lights go completely out. Darkness swarms over the arena as the sounds of a body being slammed into the mat is heard. The lights come back on and Randy Orton is laid out spread-eagle, while Chris Jericho is trying to pull himself to his feet.

King: What the heck just happened!?

Jericho doesn’t know what happened but sees Orton down and out. Jericho nails Orton with the Lionsault and covers him for the three count.

JR: The Undertaker, a Smackdown superstar just screwed Randy Orton! I don't know whether to applaud or be outraged

Winner: Benoit and Jericho

Overall: 93

Crowd: 93

Match: 94

John Cena vs. JBL - Bull-Rope Match - Heavyweight Title

Ending: John Cena wraps his chain around his fist. He walks over to JBL who kicks him in the gut. JBL sets Cena up for a Powerbomb, but can’t quite get him up. Cena trips JBL and catapults him into the corner.

Cole: JBL tastes turnbuckle!

JBL staggers around aimlessly after his head bounces off the top turnbuckle. Cena gets up and pulls on the bull-rope, pulling JBL into a shot to the face with the chain.

Tazz: And JBL washes it down with steel!

Cena uses the rope to tie up JBL’s hands and feet.

Cole: Haha! What’s Cena doing!?

Tazz: Come on now, this isn’t fair!

Cena picks up the immobile JBL and lifts him onto his shoulders. Cena slams the hog-tied JBL with the F-U and covers him for the three count.

Winner: John Cena

Overall: 87

Crowd: 91

Batista vs. Edge vs. Christian - World Heavyweight Title

Ending: Edge lurks in the corner, setting Batista up for the Spear.

JR: Edge has bad intentions for the champion.

Edge charges at Batista but runs right into a massive Spinebuster by the Animal.

JR: Edge’s plans just got foiled with authority!

Christian prowls on the top rope waiting for Batista to turn around. Christian dives off flooring Batista with a Crossbody Block, followed by a series of right hands to the face.

King: Wow JR! Captain Charisma’s the real animal! Look at how vicious he’s punching away at Batista!

JR: Christian, being motivated, is indeed quite the contender!

Christian pulls Batista up and grapples with him, delivering a series of knees to the chest, driving Batista back. Christian grabs Batista by the head and runs up the ropes of a turnbuckle. Christian floors Batista with a Tornado DDT.

JR: Christian is actually in control of The Animal Batista!

King: Did you ever doubt him JR? I mean he is captain charisma!

Christian gets up as a dizzy Batista staggers around. Christian grabs Batista’s arms and sets him up for the Unprettier. As Christian sets Batista up for the Unprettier, Edge slowly climbs to the top rope.

King: Say goodnight Batista!

Batista counters the Unprettier by lifting Christian up onto his shoulders for an Electric Chair Drop. Batista turns towards Edge.

JR: Batista, with Christian up on his shoulders…where’s he gonna take him?

Edge dives off the top rope, Spearing Christian, as Batista falls backwards with an Electric Chair Drop.

JR: MY GOD WHAT A DOUBLE TEAM! CHRISTIAN MUST BE IN A WORLD OF HURT!

King: THAT DOUBLE TEAM WAS UNFAIR JR! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!

JR: I don’t think it was intentional though King!

All three men are down. Christian rolls out of the ring after a few seconds of no one moving. Edge runs over to Batista, kicking him in the gut and setting him up for the Edge-U-Cution.

King: Here we go JR! Edge-U-Cution, coming up! We’re about to have a new champion!

Batista lifts Edge up off his feet, and drops him with an Inverted Atomic Drop. As Edge bounces around holding his lower sections, Batista grabs Edge’s hair and puts him between his legs. Batista drives Edge into the mat with the Batista Bomb.

JR: THE BATISTA BOMB!!

Batista covers Edge for the three, retaining his title.

Winner: Batista

Crowd: 83

We got a 1.61 buy rate for 'Backlash'!

The attendance was 17511 people.

We made $4025000 from pay-per-view revenue.

We made $1050660 from ticket sales.

Edited by Inner D Monz

RAW Preview

How will Edge feel after losing his WWE World Heavyweight Title match after seeking it for so long? RAW's Superheroes will be in tag team action against The Rockers for the WWE World Tag Team Titles! Chris Masters takes on William Regal one on one. The Man-Beast Rhyno will be in action against Muhammed Hassan. Randy Orton is most definitly irate over being attacked last night, how will he react? And in the Main Event, two monsters of the RAW roster will colide when Kane challanges Batista for the World Heavyweight Title!

Guest Prototype

Decent PPV. I like the angle between orton and Taker. I hope you keep Edge and Christian in the upper card. Maybe even feud them. And hey, I only missed one match in my predictions! :)

RAW April 25, 2005

Animal Poached

We kick off with a backstage interview with Maria Kanellis and Edge.

Maria: Edge… last night you were finally given the title shot you’ve been fighting so hardly for. You lost your title opportunity Edge. How do you feel?

Edge: Did you see the match Maria? Did you see, how close I came!? I WAS A SPLIT SECOND AWAY FROM BEING CHAMPION! I WAS TAKING NAMES AND KICKING ASS! Last night, I WAS THE ANIMAL! But tonight… Batista is still the Animal; still the World Champion. But I’ve got the animal on the run Maria… The Animal is being poached. THE ANIMAL! IS NOW! AN ENDANGERD SPECIES!

Edge yells, pulling at his hair.

Edge: And after tonight Maria… the Animal… will be… EXTINCT!

Edge walks off knocking everything over in his path.

Overall: 88

RAW's Superheroes vs The Rockers

Ending: The Hurricane gets all hyped up and hit’s a Superhero Clothesline on Marty Jannetty. HBK runs in and takes a Superhero Clothesline himself. Jannetty tastes a Back Body Drop by Hurricane. HBK misses with a clothesline and receives the Eye Of The Hurricane.

JR: Hurricane’s on fire tonight King!

King: The Hurricane is laying a Hurri-Beating on The Rockers!

Hurricane focuses back on Jannetty, delivering a series of right hands. Hurricane bounces off the ropes and goes for a Crossbody Block. Jannetty catches Hurricane and spins around with him not knowing what to do. As HBK tries to pull himself up, Rosey runs in and Clotheslines Jannetty, knocking him down with Hurricane on top of him.

JR: Hurricane’s got the pin!

King: No! Wait!

Rosey however delivered such a powerful Clothesline that Jannetty landed at a bad angle and rolled into a pin on the Hurricane.

King: Haha! Jannetty’s got the pin! Rosey you moron! You just helped your enemy!

HBK cracks Rosey with the Sweet Chin Music while Jannetty covers Hurricane for the three count.

After-Match: After the Rockers leave, Hurricane gets up and starts shoving Rosey around. Hurricane and Rosey leave with Hurricane yelling at Rosey as they go back to the locker room.

Winners: The Rockers

Overall: 79

Crowd: 78

***Commercial Break***

Super Dispute

We see The Hurricane and Rosey enter their locker room still bickering.

Rosey: I’m so sorry, I didn’t know that was going to happen. Citizen Jannetty foiled my heroic plans.

Hurricane: You didn’t know that was going to happen? The Hurricane doesn’t expect his sidekick to know what’s going to happen, he expects his sidekick not to screw him over every time he has a title shot. You however can’t seem to get that through your thick skull, now I ask you - WHATSUP WITH THAT!?

Hurricane puts a smug look on his face and folds his arms.

Rosey: Please Hurricane, I didn’t mean to. It was an accident. Please try and understand. Put this dispute in our past and tomorrow we’ll fight injustice another day! The world is always in peril Hurricane! You and I are it’s sole protectors!

Hurricane rips his mask off his face and throws it on the ground. Rosey gasps in shock and takes a step back holding his hand over his mouth.

Hurricane: Will you stop with this Super Bull[~BLEEP~] Rosey! Ever since we put on these masks we’ve lost damn near everything! Get this through your head! This superhero garbage is a child’s game. It’s time for us to grow up! The world’s not in any danger!

Rosey: Please Hurricane! Conceal your secret identity! This place is unsafe! Our enemies could be watching! I promise you this Hurricane: put the mask back on and I will be sure that we thwart all opposing forces! The Hurricane will be the greatest Superhero… and superstar on RAW in history! Greater than Hulk Hogan and Captain America! I’ll see to it myself Hurricane.

Rosey bends over and picks up the mask, handing it to Hurricane.

Rosey: What do you say Hurricane? Are you a Superman… or Super-Quitter?

Hurricane snatches the mask back from Rosey and straps it back on angered.

Hurricane: You dare question The Hurricane’s motives? Super Sidekick Rosey… WHATSUP WITH THAT!? Come! Lets rejoice our new idealisms over some Super Dinner!

The Hurricane and Rosey “fly” off screen with a cheap “Whoosh” sound effect.

Overall: 69

Chris Masters vs William Regal

Ending: William Regal floors Masters with the Regal Cutter. William Regal fires up the crowd and pulls the Brass Knuckles out of his tights.

King: William Regal is about to wreck the Masterpiece!

He puts them on his hand and takes a wild swing at Masters. Masters ducks it and locks Regal in the Full Nelson.

JR: Regal’s locked in the Full Nelson!

Regal gives up and Masters is declared by the referee, the winner.

Winner: Chris Masters

Overall: 69

Crowd: 61

Match: 77

Crippler Challenged

Triple H is walking around backstage, irate such as he’s been for the past month. He bumps into Chris Benoit who’s at the snack table. Benoit turns around and shoves Triple H.

Benoit: Good to see your just as pissed off as always

Triple H: Your damn right I am. I’M STILL NOT WORLD CHAMPION! THAT TAG MATCH GOT ME NO CLOSER! But you know something Benoit?

Benoit: Yeah? What’s that?

Triple H: I’m going to do you a favor pal. I remember a few weeks back, you wanted to sink your wolverine teeth into the game. Sure, you failed to beat Randy Orton, but tonight, I’m going to give you your shot at me. Tonight, Triple H vs Chris Benoit! How’s that sound?

Benoit: Sounds just great. I’ll see you in the ring Game. Oh, but call a hospital and tell them to get an ambulance down here, because your going to need it after I make you tap, similar to how you tapped at WrestleMania XX!

Triple H: Funny Chris, very Funny. But I think I’d rather call that ambulance for you, after I beat you from one side of this arena to the next! Why? Because I’m that damn good!

Triple H and Benoit walk their separate ways, both determined to beat one another later on tonight.

Overall: 74

Rhyno vs Muhammed Hassan w/Khosrow Daivari

Ending: Muhammed Hassan locks Rhyno in the Camel Clutch!

JR: Rhyno! Trapped in the Camel Clutch! A move made famous by the Iron Shiek!

King: IS THE MAN-BEAST GONNA TAP OUT JR?!

Rhyno struggles to get free, until Rhyno stands up! Hassan stays on Rhyno’s back until Rhyno falls backwards crushing Hassan. Rhyno gets up quickly and fires up the crowd. Rhyno walks over to the corner and gets into position for the Gore. Daivari is on the outside trying to motivate Hassan. Daivari finds William Regal’s brass knuckles from his match lying on the ground. Daivari slides the brass knuckles over to Hassan and runs over to the other side of the ring where Rhyno was prowling. Just as Rhyno was about to charge, Daivari grabbed his foot. Rhyno stops in his tracks and yells at Daivari. The referee goes outside and begins to attempt to evacuate Khosrow from ringside. Rhyno turns around and gets cracked in the face with the brass knuckles!

JR: That damn Hassan and Daivari! They’re gonna steal this one!

Hassan puts the brass knuckles into his tights and covers Rhyno. The referee, satisfied with Daivari’s new distance from the ring was sufficient, rushes back into the ring for the count. Rhyno kicks out at two and the crowd explodes.

King: WHAT!? IT’S NOT OVER!?

JR: ITS NOT OVER! RHYNO KICKS OUT!

Hassan gets furious and shocked. Muhammed Hassan picks Rhyno up and drops him back down with the modified STO. Hassan covers Rhyno once more for the one, two, three.

After-Match: Khosrow runs back into the ring and raises Hassan’s hand in victory. Daivari sits on the second rope, escorting Hassan out of the ring. Daivari turns around though and gets Gored out of his boots by Rhyno!

JR: GORE! GORE! GORE!

Rhyno slides out of the ring and leaves through the crowd.

Winner: Muhammed Hassan

Overall: 72

***Commercial Break***

Chris Benoit vs Triple H

Ending: Chris Benoit climbs up to the top rope after a Snap Suplex on Triple H.

JR: Benoit, going for a high impact move here.

Triple H gets back up quickly and delivers a few right hands to Benoit. Triple H climbs up to the top rope with him and sets him up for the Superplex.

King: Oh my god JR! The Game’s gonna deliver a Superplex!

Benoit counters, throwing him off. Benoit goes for the Swandive Headbutt, but Triple H rolls out of the way. Triple H picks Benoit back up and drives him back into the mat with the Pedigree. Triple H covers Chris Benoit for the three.

Winner: Triple H

Crowd: 89

Match: 84

Legend Killer Angry With Resurrection

Randy Orton stomps down to the ring wearing his wrestling gear and a Randy Orton T-Shirt. Orton climbs into the ring and grabs a microphone, pacing around the ring quite enraged.

Orton: Last night, a coward jumped me in the dark… He didn’t even have the guts to fight me in a fair fight! He ambushed me! I never stood a chance to defend myself!

King: It’s true JR! You know it is!

Orton: The dead man has risen. You all know I’m talking about that over-hyped supposed Phenom, The Undertaker! Undertaker I beat you at WrestleMania! There’s no need to be a sore loser!

JR: I think there’s a fine line between expressing your grievance and being disrespectful, and I think Orton has definitely crossed that line. The Undertaker is not one you want to disrespect. He will make you famous!

Orton: You dug your dead ass up from your grave and zombie-walked your corpse down to Backlash just to get some feeling of vengeance? Well aren’t you a big man? Undertaker, I swear, if you do not show your face within the next week… which I’m sure you won’t because your so terrified of Randy Orton, The Legend Killer, The New Phenom…I will hunt you down and make sure you stay in that damn grave! Then I will urinate on that grave and…

Orton is interrupted by Shelton Benjamin’s music. Benjamin comes out on stage with a microphone and his Intercontinental title.

King: What’s Shelton Benjamin doing here?

Shelton: Randy Orton… will you stop your whining? So the Undertaker attacked you, The Undertaker attacks a lot of people! He’s the Undertaker! What are you going to do about it? You’re Randy Orton for God’s sake!

King: What’s Benjamin talking about!? That’s Randy Orton! He defeated The Undertaker!

JR: And if you don’t believe him, just as him, he loves to talk about it.

Benjamin: Of coarse, if The Undertaker attacked me, I’d show him why RAW is all about the Benjamin.

Orton: Benjamin! You get your punk-ass out of here right now! This is my interview time! I will not let you usurp it for your five seconds of fame!

Benjamin: Alright, I’ll stop talking. But if I’m going to stop talking Orton, I’m going to make sure your done too. I’m going to shut you up right here, and right now! You and me Orton, I’ll even put my IC title on the line!

Orton: Benjamin, I’ve been the World Heavyweight Champion before. The IC Title is nothing to me! I hold the longest reign of the Intercontinental Championship in history! So I’ll kick your ass in a match, right here, right now, but you can leave that garbage you carry on your shoulder in the locker room because I don’t want it!

Shelton drops the title and microphone and dashes down the ramp. Orton takes off his shirt as Benjamin slides into the ring. As the two begin to brawl a referee runs down and rings the bell.

Shelton Benjamin vs Randy Orton

Ending: Shelton Benjamin sets Orton up for the T-Bone Suplex, but Orton nails him in the back of the head with a few elbow-shots. Orton goes for the RKO, but Shelton pushes him off into the referee.

JR: Down goes the referee!

King: Serves him right for standing there!

Orton clonks heads with the referee and staggers back over to Benjamin, who nails him with a T-Bone Suplex. Benjamin makes the cover but no one is there to count it! Matt Hardy dashes down the aisle and grabs the IC Title, sliding into the ring.

JR: What’s Matt Hardy doing here!?

King: Apparently, he’s making this match Extreme!

Benjamin gets up and gets blasted in the face with the IC Title. Matt Hardy throws Orton over Benjamin and exit’s the ring. The referee wakes up and covers Benjamin for the three count.

After-Match: As Orton staggers backstage, Matt Hardy pulls a Singapore Cane out from underneath the ring into the ring, and climbs into the ring with it. Matt Hardy waits for Benjamin to get to his feet before striking him the head with it.

JR: My god what a shot!

Benjamin is downed by the shot, but takes several to the upper body and legs.

JR: THIS ISN’T RIGHT! THIS IS SICK! THIS IS JUST DISTURBING!

King: THIS IS EXTREME JR! WE HAD BETTER GET USED TO SEEING THIS SORT OF THING FROM MR. EXTREME MATT HARDY! HAHA!

Hardy drops the Singapore Cane and picks Benjamin up. Mr. Extreme drops Benjamin back to the mat with a Twist Of Fate and leaves throwing the V-1 sign in the air.

Winner: Randy Orton

Overall: 92

Crowd: 85

***Commercial Break***

Batista vs. Kane - World Heavyweight Title

Ending: Kane grabs Batista by the Throat.

JR: Looks like Batista’s going for a ride!

Batista blocks the Choke Slam with a kick to the gut. Batista puts Kane between his legs and nails him with the Batista Bomb! The crowd goes wild from the display of strength. Edge comes running down the aisle with a chair in hand.

King: Look JR! It’s Edge!

JR: What the hell is he doing here?!

Batista gets up and runs right into a shot to the head with the steel chair to the head!

JR: Batista’s been busted open!

The referee calls for the bell as Kane leaves.

King: Haha! Edge is going to make the Animal extinct, just like he said!

After-Match: Edge drives the edge of the chair into the ribs of Batista over and over again. Batista rolls around in pain. Edge then gives Batista several shots to the side and back, further damaging the ribs. Edge wedges the chair between the second and top rope in the corner behind Batista. Edge then stomps around the ring arrogantly yet fired up, getting in position for the Spear. Batista to everyone’s surprise pulls himself to his feet, only to get driven into the chair with a massive Spear by Edge. Batista drops to his knees, then collapses completely, holding his ribs. The camera fades out with a shot of Edge smiling at what he’s done.

Winner: Batista via DQ

Crowd: 87

Match: 79

Edited by Inner D Monz

Guest Prototype

Good show. Atleast Rhyno looked good in his loss to Hassan this time. I like the Extreme gimmick for Hardy, and Im glad you're giving Edge a true one on one fued with Batista. Where was Christian?

News and Smackdown Preview:

News:

Christian was highly banged up after catching that spear off the top rope from Edge at Backlash, but should be returning next week. Daniel Puder, Angel Williams,  Luther Reigns, and Spike Dudley's contracts are running out within the next few months. Puder and Williams have had their contracts renewed but Dudley and Reigns have not yet been offered a deal.

Smackdown Preview:

Shane McMahon, the boss of the owner of WWE Vince McMahon, will be making his Smackdown debut as the new General Manager. What changes will he make on Smackdown? Who will Eddie Guerrero share the tag team titles with? Main Eventing the show will be the first confrontation between "The New Show Stopper" Kurt Angle and "The New Franchise" John Cena. In the main event match though, we'll see Booker T take on JBL in a steel cage match! Also on the card: Heidenreich vs Big Show, The Basham Brothers vs Holly and Haas, Rey Mysterio vs Mark Jindrak, and Paul London vs Spike Dudley. All this action and more on Smackdown!

Smackdown: April 28, 2005

McMahon Calls Out Guerrero

Smackdown starts off with Shane McMahon’s music, as he struts down to the ring in not a business suit, but a black leather jacket over a black dress-shirt and black slacks. Shane climbs into the ring and grabs a microphone from the ring crew.

Shane O' Mac: Ladies and gentlemen, let me be the FIRST to introduce you to a NEW ERA in sports entertainment! From this night on, Smackdown will be changed forever! You will never, ever forget this era! With Shane O’ Mac behind the wheel, running the show, the chance of Smackdown losing this rating war with RAW is… wait… there’s NO CHANCE IN HELL!

Tazz: Haha! I love this guy Cole!

Cole: Shane McMahon, certainly is determined.

Shane O' Mac: Eric Bischoff of RAW thinks he’s got the superior promotion. Well he hasn’t seen anything yet! RAW, despite being my father’s creation is now corrupted! RAW is no longer a WWE creation, it’s the new WCW! Now that Shane O’ Mac has been given the reigns of Smackdown, we are going to drive the new WCW STRAIGHT INTO THE GROUND LIKE WE DID THE ORIGINAL!

Cole: Amen to that!

Tazz: This guy is brilliant Cole! What an honor it is to work for him.

Shane O'Mac: Ladies and gentlemen! Let me show you a rebirth of the grudge that made professional wrestling what it is today! Bischoff vs McMahon II! But as for tonight we’ve got to tie up all loose ends made by Teddy Long. Lets start right now with this Tag Team Title situation. Eddie Guerrero! You get down here and stand before Shane O’ Mac, you and I need to talk!

Eddie Guerrero’s music hits as he drives down the ramp in his low rider. He enters the ring with both tag team titles and grabs a microphone from ringside.

Eddie: Woo! Sorry I’m late boss, but uh… all this gold was weighing me down.

Shane O' Mac: Yes, well that’s what I called you down here for Eddie. The idea of Backlash’s match was that the winner of you vs Rey Mysterio would be in control of the tag belts. The bottom line being that you get to choose your co-tag team champion. Now we all thought that you would choose your nephew Chavo Guerrero when you won, but clearly seeing you break his skull into a million little pieces with that belt says you have other plans.

Cole: At Backlash Eddie did nail Chavo in the face with that Tag Team Title belt, he’ll be joining us again next week after some time to heal.

Eddie: Well Mr. McMahon, your absolutely right, I do have other plans. I don’t want Chavito; my Familia as my co-tag team champion!

Eddie drops both titles at Shane’s feet in disrespect and gets in Shane’s face.

Tazz: What the heck’s Guerrero doing?

Eddie: I don’t want anyone as my tag team partner. I don’t want a tag team partner. I DON’T WANT THE TAG TEAM TITLES! There’s only one piece of gold I want to wear Shane O', and that’s the WWE Title! I want my title shot! As for these stupid tag belts, you can stick them on any no-name half-assed idiots we have in the back because I want nothing to do with them Ese Vato!

Cole: How disrespectful of Eddie!

Tazz: Eddie’s gone nuts! He thinks he’s too good to wear the Tag Team Titles.

Shane O' Mac: Well Eddie, here’s what we’ll do then so everyone’s happy. 1. You won’t ever, and I mean ever, disrespect me again… because if you do there will be some dire consequences that you will most definitely not enjoy.

Cole: McMahons are known to have a short fuse, so Eddie better watch his step.

Tazz: I’ve known Eddie for a long time Cole, and he’s got a short fuse too.

Shane O' Mac: 2. You won that tag team title control match at Backlash. So what happens to the title is still technically up to you. But 3. You don’t want the titles at all, so here’s what we’ll do. You go backstage and find a tag team that you think is deserving. And at Judgment Day, whoever you choose will face the loser of your match - Rey Mysterio, and a partner of his choosing. At Judgment Day, the two teams will collide for the Tag Team Titles, and you yourself, will referee the match. How’s that Latino Heat?

Eddie smiles and walks off.

Overall: 79

***Commercial Break***

Paul London vs Spike Dudley - CW Title

Ending: Spike Dudley nails Paul London with the Running Headbutt to the mid-section, taking London down. Dudley picks London up and runs towards the corner going for the Dudley Dog.

Tazz: Dudley Dog Time!

London flips Dudley over, and Spike lands on his feet behind London.

Cole: Wow! Tazz! Did you see that!?

Tazz: I’m telling you Cole, I love these cruiserweights!

Cole: This kind of action can only be found on Shane McMahon’s Smackdown!

Spike goes to clothesline London before he can turn around, but London sees it out of the corner of his eye and ducks it. London nails Spike with a release Dragon Suplex, folding Spike up like an accordion.

Cole: A Full Nelson, into a Suplex by London! What an innovative move!

London pulls Spike into the corner and climbs up to the top rope. London dives off crushing Spike with the 450 Splash.

Tazz: Goodnight Irene!

London covers Spike for the one, two, three, retaining his Cruiserweight Title.

Winner: Paul London

Overall: 75

Rey Mysterio vs Mark Jindrak

Ending: Mark Jindrak is on the top rope, while Mysterio staggers around aimlessly. Mysterio snaps out of it and runs over, shaking the ropes, causing Jindrak to lose his balance and land awkwardly on the turnbuckle. Mysterio climbs up to the top rope with Mark Jindrak. Mysterio climbs on the back of Jindrak’s shoulders, then spins in front of him, throwing him off with a Frankensteiner.

Cole: Top Rope Hurricanrana by Mysterio!

Jindrak bounces off the mat and pulls himself back up to his feet groggily.

Tazz: Jindrak’s on dream street after that!

Jindrak walks into a Scissor Sweep by Mysterio, onto the second rope.

Cole: Pull out your cell phones and dial…

Tazz: 619!

Mysterio bounces off the ropes and hit’s the 619! Jindrak is out cold. Mysterio follows it up with a Springboard Legdrop onto the back of the head. Mysterio rolls him over and covers him for the three.

Winner: Rey Mysterio

Crowd: 74

Match: 81

Not So Joyful

Joy Giovanni is backstage watching a monitor, wearing a cast around her ankle and on crutches still. He feels someone breathing beside her. She looks beside her to find John Heidenreich standing beside her, which startles her.

Heidenreich: [Deep Breath] Joy… Haha…your so beautiful joy…

Heidenreich pauses to sniff her hair, making her even more uncomfortable.

Heidenreich: I wrote you a poem Joy…The love that’s in my heart, thy name is Joy. I wish you wouldn’t play with my heart, like it was a toy. You see hearts like toys can be broken. Take this poem, as a token. Heidenreich, is the most dominating force here! Even compared to the Big Show, it’s Heidenreich, Big Show fears. As big as Big Show is, Heidenreich is better. Joy wants to be with the Big Show… BUT I JUST WON’T LET HER!

Heidenreich gets in Joy’s face, breathing heavily until a massive finger pokes him in the shoulder. Heidenreich turns around to see the Big Show. The demonic poet is forced to look up to look in Big Show’s eyes. Heidenreich scales Show up and down then leaves quietly. As Heidenreich walks off screen, Big Show consults Joy.

Overall: 68

The Basham Brothers vs Holly and Haas

Ending: Hardcore Holly sets Danny Basham up for the Alabama Slam. As Holly has Danny Basham on his back, holding his legs, Doug Basham runs in and nails Holly with a flying Leg Lariat. Holly is flipped over into a Sunset Flip by Danny Basham!

Cole: The Bashams are showing their Tag Team experience here!

Tazz: And what a double-team that was!

The pin is broken up at the last second by Charlie Haas, who gets into a brawl with Doug Basham. Hardcore rolls out of the ring leaving Haas all alone. Haas gets nailed with the Ball and Gag and covered for the three.

Winners: Basham Brothers

Crowd: 70

Match: 83

***Commercial Break***

Bashams Bash

We see the Bashams celebrating backstage, walking around the hallways with big smiles when they cross Chavo Guerrero with bandages around his head giving the Bashams a dirty look.

Doug: Hey, look who it is Danny.

Danny: Why it’s little Chavo Guerrero.

Doug: Isn’t this the little guy that Eddie was talking about? The loser who couldn’t even keep his Cruiserweight Title against Paul London?

Danny: You know what? I think it is Doug. You know that’s why Eddie wouldn’t tag with you Chavo. He thought you were a loser! You didn’t deserve to hold that tag title!

Chavo: [laughing] you guys, you guys are funny aren’t you? Kicking a guy when he’s down. Makes you feel big doesn’t it? Well you know what makes me feel big when I’m down?

Chavo slaps Doug across the face. A moment of shock comes across the Bashams before Chavo attacks Danny with a series of punches, driving him back into the wall. Doug attacks Chavo from behind. The two pound away at Chavo with a series of shots with their fists and boots. They pick Chavo up and slam him head first into the concrete wall. They drag Chavo over to the snack table and slam his face into that. Doug clears off the snack table and puts it at an angle against the wall. Doug picks Chavo up in front of the table as Danny and Doug send Chavo through it with the Ball and Gag! The camera spins around to see Eddie Guerrero, leaning up against a pillar, watching with delight.

Overall: 61

John Heidenreich vs Big Show

Ending: Joy Giovanni comes down to the ring on her crutches to cheer on the Big Show as he gains control with a Big Boot. Big Show leans over the ropes telling Joy to go backstage. Heidenreich takes advantage by attacking Big Show from behind and locking him in the Cobra Clutch. Big Show struggles to break free but falls down and soon passes out.

Cole: I don’t believe it Tazz! Heidenreich has choked out the 7’ 500 lbs. Giant!

Tazz: That’s amazing!

Winner: John Heidenreich

Crowd: 79

Match: 83

Booker T vs JBL - Cage Match

Ending: Booker T staggers around after being thrown face first into the steel cage. JBL bounces off the ropes and goes for the Clothesline From Hell. Booker ducks it and catches JBL with the Book End!

Cole: BOOK END! BOOK END!

Tazz: Booker’s gonna win this one!

Both men are down and bloodied from this battle. Booker T crawls over to the door. The referee opens the door but Orlando Jordan runs down the aisle and pushes the referee out of the way. Orlando slams the door on the head of Booker T.

Cole: Damnit! That damn Orlando Jordan has screwed Booker T!

Orlando climbs into the ring and stomps away at Booker T. Orlando pulls Booker T up to his feet, but Booker starts to fight back!

Tazz: Hold the phone! This one isn’t over yet!

A brawl erupts between the two. JBL pulls himself to his feet as Booker gains control. Booker knocks Orlando down with a final punch but receives the Clothesline From Hell by JBL. JBL is back down and out, so Orlando grabs his arm and pulls him out the cage door. The referee calls for the bell and declares JBL the winner.

Winner: JBL

Crowd: 88

Match: 70

***Commercial Break***

Cena/Angle War zone Round 1

Kurt Angle comes down to the ring and grabs a microphone from ringside, and sits down on a stool set-up.

Angle: Tonight, John Cena and I, have a scheduled confrontation. And I know exactly why this was scheduled. I can read you all loud and clear. You all think that John Cena’s going to come on out here and kick my ass! Well your all dead wrong. John Cena is a no-class, street-thug, so there’s no doubt he’ll try. But I’m an Olympic gold medallist. I beat Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania XXI to become the New Show Stopper; The New Icon in sports entertainment! If Cena tries to touch me, I’ll knock him flat on his ass, and break his ankle like a chicken wing. Oh it’s true, it’s damn true!

John Cena’s music hits as he enters the ring with a purpose, WWE Heavyweight Title around his shoulder. He flips over his stool and throws up the double horns causing the crowd to go wild.

Cena: If you all want to see the new franchise of sports-entertainment, your boy, John Cena knock the hell out of this fool here Kurt Angle, I WANT EVERYBODY TO MAKE SOME NOISE!

The crowd erupts once more as Angle stands up in fear of his own safety.

Angle: Now you hold on just a second there Cena! At Judgment Day, we have a match together for your title! It’s a wrestling match! The key word there is wrestling! And I’m the best damn wrestler in this industry!

Cena: Kurt Angle, you think your a top dog because you wear some bling around your neck…

Cena points to his title.

Cena: Looks like my gold’s got your gold in check. At Judgment Day, yeah, we’ll keep things civil for a change. But you had better never ever turn your back on the Chain Gang! We run this place! McMahon can kiss our ass! Judgment Day - I’m mowing you down like you were crab grass. You think you can break John Cena’s Ankle? Boy I’m going to have to put you in your place. Kurt Angle winning my title… ugh… just saying it leaves a funny taste. I’m not just gonna knock you down for the three, hell boy, I’ll knock you down for ten! I’ll leave you more disappointed than your boyfriend. I’m just kidding homie, don’t trip, don’t trip. We all know you have a special relationship with guys; you don’t have to say it, we can tell. But seriously, I did something you couldn’t twice! I beat JBL. I ran circles around him, just like I’m gonna do to you. Hit that five-knuckle shuffle… and follow it up with the…

John Cena throws the double horns back into the air as the crowd screams “F-U!” Angle laughs then drops his microphone and takes a shot at Cena. Cena fights back and a wild brawl breaks out between the two. A swarm of referees and officials run down and pull the two apart.

Edited by Inner D Monz

News and RAW Preview:

News:

Happy Birthday To the following superstars - Kane (37), Lita (31), Randy Orton (26), John Cena (29), Mike Knox (30), Danny Inferno (30), Orlando Jordan (27), Paul London (25), Aaron Stevens (24), Melina Perez (24), Paul Birchall (25), Mike Taylor (27), Ken Doane (19)

RAW Preview:

"The Masterpiece" Chris Masters takes on The Hurricane who was promised by his Super Hero sidekick Rosey that their winning streak will now start. Will The Undertaker respond to Randy Orton's demand for an explanation? Find out on RAW! also Tajiri will take on Khosrow Daivari, "The Game" Triple H takes on "The Man-Beast" Rhyno one on one, and on The Highlight Reel we'll see The Rockers talk about their recent reunion. Also look to see on the card William Regal, Edge, Eric Bischoff, Kane, Christian, Chris Benoit, and more!

RAW May 2, 2005

Chris Masters vs The Hurricane

Ending: The Hurricane dives off the top rope hitting Chris Masters with the Overcast!

JR: High impact move by The Hurricane!

King: Hurricane’s on a roll here!

Hurricane goes for the Shining Wizard, but Masters ducks it! Masters locks Hurricane in the Full Nelson!

JR: Be ready to rack another win for The Masterpiece!

Hurricane struggles to get free but can’t! Rosey dashes down the aisle and slides into the ring, attacking Masters from behind, causing him to let go of The Hurricane.

JR: Rosey just saved The Hurricane from possible injury!

Rosey fires right after left hand on Masters as the ref calls for the DQ.

After-Match: Rosey slams Masters down on the mat with a Scoop Slam. Rosey hit’s the Airplane Legdrop on the chest of Masters.

JR: Big Legdrop on Masters!

Rosey gets down on his knees and pounds away at the face of Masters with Hurricane looking quite peeved. Hurricane runs over and nails Rosey with the Shining Wizard. Hurricane walks off furious.

Winner: Chris Masters via DQ

Overall: 63

Crowd: 59

Match: 82

***Commercial Break***

Backlash Attack

Randy Orton’s music hits as he stomps down the aisle and climbs into the ring. Orton snatches a microphone from the ring crew.

Orton: UNDERTAKER! Last week I told you that tonight you would dig your ass up from that grave again and walk down to confront me! Now I’m giving you till the count of three to meet me! ONE!…TWO!…

Randy Orton is cut off by The Undertaker’s gong.

King: Here comes trouble JR!

JR: Be careful what you wish for! You might just get it!

Orton drops his microphone and gets prepared to fight as the lights go out. The lights then come back on with a deep purple tint. Fog rises over the stage and the ring but The Undertaker is yet to be seen. On the Titan-Tron we see The Undertaker’s face in a dark room.

Undertaker: Randy Orton…you little worm. You have been running your mouth, disrespecting me for the last month since you defeated me. I admit that you ended my WrestleMania winning streak, but what I will never admit to, is attacking you out of spite at Backlash. It was not me, but my family, pure bred of evil and hatred. I did rise from the grave that night but that was in attempt to stop my kin from fighting my battles. You see Orton, you do not understand the disruption you’ve caused in the underworld by beating me. With the Undertaker 12-1... All Hell has broken loose. And the demons of the underworld and I, will never be able to - Rest… In… Peace…

The Undertaker’s eyes roll into the back of his head as he fades out. Lightning strikes the four corners of the ring causing a massive explosion.

King and JR: WHOA!

Orton refuses to even flinch despite the frightening clash, and keeps a focus yet blank and angry stare on the titan-tron.

Hurricane De-Masked

The Hurricane and Rosey are in their locker room arguing just as they were last week.

Rosey: Hurricane why the hell did you attack me? I was doing a chivalrous and noble thing! I was trying to save you!

Hurricane: THE HURRICANE NEEDS NO SAVING! THE HURRICANE IS A SUPERHERO! THE HURRICANE IS THE GREATEST SUPERSTAR ON THE RAW ROSTER! I SAVE PEOPLE! YOU STAND BY MY SIDE AND MAKE ME LOOK STRONGER! THAT’S YOUR POURPOUSE YOU HURRI-DOPE!

Hurricane tears off his mask and throws it across the room.

Rosey: I’m so sorry, I got you disqualified! I didn’t mean to! It was completely accidental!

Hurricane: Rosey! You just don’t get it! This is stupid! We’re running around in our pajamas trying to do what we can’t. This world is screwed up, undoubtedly, but you and I aren’t going to save it! But you think we can! Whatsup Wit Dat!? We can’t make a difference Rosey, we’re only two people. I’m tired of this superhero garbage. I want a life of my own! I want to be champion! I want to be a great superstar on RAW, but more importantly I want people to recognize my greatness! From here on out Rosey… I’m The Hurricane… No Longer…

Hurricane walks off screen as opposed to flying. Rosey looking greatly hurt walks over and picks up The Hurricane’s mask and stares at it.

Overall: 70

Tajiri vs Khosrow Daivari w/Muhammed Hassan

Ending: Tajiri knocks down Khosrow with a Spinning Heel Kick as Muhammed Hassan slides in the ring behind him.

JR: Tajiri, putting his martial arts background to work here.

Tajiri goes to mist Khosrow, but Khosrow ducks it by dropping to his knees. Tajiri mists Hassan instead and kicks the downed Daivari in the head with a Buzzsaw Kick.

King: Man what a stiff kick!

Tajiri covers Daivari for the three.

Winner: Tajiri

Overall: 62

Crowd: 64

Match: 74

***Commercial Break***

Southpaw Sinks To New Low

Music of none other than injured superstar Eugene Dinsmore hits. Eugene accompanied by William Regal come down to the ring. Eugene is still in a heavy brace and limps a little but is excited to be back.

JR: Why it’s Eugene King!

King: Oh lord, what’s he doing here?

The two climb into the ring, Eugene grabbing a microphone.

Eugene: Wow, look at all the people who are happy to see me! William can you hear all the people chanting Eugene?

The crowd begins to chant “Eugene! Eugene!”

Eugene: My knee still has a pretty big boo-boo… of coarse it’s not as bad as when Triple H tore his left quadriceps in a brutal tag match a few years back, or when, or when, The Nature Boy Ric Flair was in an airplane crash and broke his back. I wanna come back right now but my doctor said no. I got mad at my doctor when he said that. But, but, I picked him up and spinned him around and around when he told me I would be back next month; I was so excited! But he didn’t seem to like it.

JR: Haha! Good ol’ Eugene.

King: What a moron. JR, you know as well as anybody that Eugene is a few fries short of a full happy meal, how can you applaud this guy?

Eugene: I’m glad that I still have all my friends here in the WWE, and everyone still likes me and…

As Eugene is talking William Regal pulls his hand out of his pocket. Regal has a pair of Brass Knuckles on his fist. Eugene turns around and in mid-sentence, Regal blasts him in the head with it.

JR: HEY! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT!

King: I guess Regal is finally doing what I’ve been dreaming about! He’s shutting Eugene up! Haha!

Regal gives Eugene a few kicks in the ribs, keeping him down. Regal then lifts Eugene’s injured leg and kicks it directly in the brace four times consecutively.

JR: Come on now! Somebody stop this!

Before Regal drops Eugene’s injured leg, Regal takes his brass knuckled fist, and gave Eugene’s leg a stiff looking hook punch to the knee. Eugene rolls around in agony as Regal pockets his brass knuckles and straightens up his hair and suit. William Regal picks up the microphone.

Regal: Now listen here sunshine. I’m tired of your nonsense! I’m tired of these Eugene fans! I made Eugene what he is today! I trained Eugene! You should all be applauding me every night just for showing up, but no! Eugene… this bloody little toe-rag gets all the attention! Eugene gets all the love! Well that makes me bloody sick it does! So let this be a lesson to you Eugene! Things have changed backstage since you’ve left. I no longer want anything to do with you! Now go back home and never disgrace this ring with your foul presence again! I only associate myself with true, ruthless fighters like myself from here on out! Regal places the microphone back on the ground gracefully and leaves.

Overall: 72

***Commercial Break***

Triple H vs Rhyno

Ending: Rhyno whips Triple H off the ropes. Rhyno goes to duck a preemptive clothesline, but Triple H nails him with a face buster on his knee. Rhyno staggers around till he gets kicked in the gut.

King: Game over for Rhyno, JR!

Triple H sets him up for the Pedigree, but Rhyno trips him and catapults him into the referee. Triple H knocks down the referee and staggers back over to Rhyno. Rhyno grabs him by the hair and throws him over the top rope.

JR: See ya later Game!

Rhyno fires up the crowd while Triple H fishes around underneath the ring. Rhyno goes outside as Triple H pulls out his sledgehammer. Rhyno attacks first though, with a series of punches. Rhyno slams Triple H’s face into the ring apron, then rolls him into the ring. Rhyno throws the sledgehammer into the ring and climbs in after it. Triple H quickly picks up his sledgehammer and nails Rhyno in the gut with it.

JR: What a cheap shot by Triple H!

Triple H takes advantage of the double overed Rhyno, but hitting him with the Pedigree in the middle of the ring.

King: No way he’s kicking out now!

Triple H slides the sledgehammer out of the ring as the referee wakes up. Triple H covers Rhyno for the one, two, three.

Winner: Triple H

Match: 97

Edge’s Punishment

We cut backstage to see Eric Bischoff in his office. Edge comes in rather arrogantly, to Bischoff’s expectation.

Edge: You wanted to see me boss?

Bischoff: Yeah Edge, I wanted to see you. Let me ask you something. Where the hell do you get the gall to injure our World Heavyweight Champion. You’re damn lucky Batista’s an animal, because if our World Heavyweight Champion had been injured that would have been night-night for our ratings!

Edge: Eric, I was just trying to make an impact. I want Batista. I want a re-match. Give me my re-match Eric! You know I deserve it! I’ll win the title and become the best WWE Champion ever! You can’t deny that!

Bischoff: Will you just shut up! If you think you can get away with what you did your dead wrong. You bruised Batista up pretty bad, I don’t know when he’ll be able to wrestle again. He tells me he’s been spitting up blood since you attacked him, and the chair shot to the head you gave him, made him get seven stitches in his forehead. He’s extremely pissed off BUT SO AM I! So tonight, to avenge Batista for your actions you will go one on one… with the Big Red Machine Kane!

Edge pulls at his hair screaming: WHAT!? ERIC YOU CAN’T DO THAT! I’M PRACTICALLY THE WWE CHAMPION! YOU SHOULD BE PAYING RESPECT TO ME IN ADVANCE!

Edge stomps out the door enraged.

Rocker Highlight Reel

Chris Jericho stands in the center of his Highlight Reel set.

Jericho: Well, well, well, look at all the people here tonight! You know, I’ve been hearing a lot from the Jericho-holics. They all have the same question. The questions they have, believe it or not, I don’t have the answers for. But I’ll tell you who does! Lets bring them out! Ladies and gentlemen, THE ROCKERS!

The Rockers music hits as Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty walk down the ramp with their World Tag Team Titles and enter the ring.

Jericho: Now first off boys, let me just remind you that there’s no barbershop window here, so I’m sorry Shawn. HBK, Marty Jannetty, what’s it like being back together after over close to two decades of being apart?

HBK: Well you know what Jericho? I know the last time I said this, I ended up kicking Marty in the chops and busting him through a window, but this time I mean it. There is no dysfunction between The Rockers. The Rockers are as strong as ever! And though it’s been almost two decades since we last held tag titles, it seems like it was only yesterday.

Jannetty: The Rockers are classic, The Rockers are timeless, The Rockers can not be forgotten or defeated.

Jannetty is cut off by Gene Snitsky who runs down the aisle and slides into the ring, clotheslining Jannetty.

JR: Snitsky!? What the hell’s he doing here!?

HBK runs into a Big Boot by Snitsky. Snitsky attacks his target which is Chris Jericho who tried to attack him last week.

King: I guess Snitsky isn’t satisfied with his beat down on Chris Jericho last week! He’s come back for more!

JR: THIS IS SICK!

Snitsky pounds away at Chris Jericho. Gene Snitsky picks Jericho up and sets him up for the Pump Handle Slam but gets the Sweet Chin Music.

JR: SWEET CHIN MUSIC! SWEET CHIN MUSIC!

Snitsky drops Jericho who lands on his feet, but Snitsky doesn’t go all the way down. Jannetty nails Snitsky with the Rocker Dropper. Snitsky is down but is squirming a lot. Jericho hit’s the Lionsault on the downed Snitsky, and the three finally managing to incapacitate the monster Snitsky, leave together.

***Commercial Break***

Peeps Love Benoit

Chris Benoit’s music hits as the crowd lights up. Benoit comes down to the ring in his wrestling gear and takes a microphone from ringside.

Benoit: Last week, Triple H beat me one, two, three! Now I don’t think he’s vented that much frustration out, and neither have I! I’m the best damn technical wrestler this industry has ever seen! I will be the next World Heavyweight Champion, first chance I get! I can beat Batista!

JR: Batista is a marked man.

Benoit: I damn well know I can! And I can beat Triple H, I have beaten Triple H before, I know I can do it again! I can beat just about everybody in that locker room! I could make everyone of them tap out by either the Crossface or Sharpshooter!

King: Benoit’s so arrogant, it’s sickening.

Benoit: And I dare anyone back there to prove me wrong!

Christian’s music hits much to the crowd’s shock. Christian comes out on stage in his purple wrestling tights, with a microphone in hand.

JR: Speaking of arrogance…

Christian: Chris Benoit, my peeps are so sick and tired of hearing you [~bleep!~] and moan about how your so great! If your so great Benoit, why were you pinned last week? If your so great Chris, why were you not in the main event at Backlash huh?

King: He makes a good point JR.

Christian: Oh yeah, that’s because I was in the main event at Backlash! And I didn’t get pinned in that match! I didn’t submit! It was all my idiot brother!

JR: Technically he is telling the truth, he was not the one to get pinned.

Christian: Chris, I have a proposition for you. I’m going to prove you wrong tonight! Captain Charisma vs Chris Benoit one on one! Chris Benoit, you say you know you can beat Batista; you know you can beat Triple H… well Chris, I know I can beat you fair and square!

JR: Boy, what a slobber knocker that would be!

King: I have to agree with you there JR!

Christian: So what do you say to that? And try not to whistle into the microphone when you talk due to that gap in your teeth. My peeps and I would like to understand your answer.

Benoit: Christian, you think you… can beat... me? Get your ass down here right now! I’m going to hear you squeal like the crybaby that you are!

Chris Benoit drops his microphone as Christian runs down the aisle and slides into the ring, starting the match.

Christian vs Chris Benoit

Ending: Chris Benoit tries to take Christian down with the Crossface, but Christian uses his free hand to grab onto the ring ropes, making sure he doesn’t go down.

King: An intelligent move by Christian wouldn’t you say JR?

JR: Giving credit where credit is due, it sure was King.

Christian drives his knee into the stomach of Chris Benoit a few times until he breaks his hold on Christian’s arm. Christian bends Benoit backwards, and nails him with a Falling Reverse DDT.

JR: Big Reverse DDT on Benoit, and that might be all!

Christian covers Benoit for the two count. Christian gets angry and pulls Benoit up.

King: Man how close was that!?

Christian sets Benoit up for the Unprettier. Before he drops; landing the move, Christian looks around at the crowd, somewhat taunting them. Benoit breaks Christian’s hold on his arms and takes him down with the Crossface. Christian squirms and squeals but he can’t reach the ropes. Christian can’t break Benoit’s linked hands and kicks and screams in pain. Finally Christian taps out and Benoit is awarded the victory.

Winner: Chris Benoit

Match: 96

King: Boy what a great match that was huh JR?

JR: That might have been even match of the year worthy King. But right now we’re going to take our last commercial break of the night, and when we come back we’re going to see Edge go one on one with the monster Kane!

***Commercial Break***

Kane vs Edge

Ending: Edge kicks Kane in the gut and nails him with the Edge-U-Cution.

JR: Big implant DDT by Edge!

King: That’ll be all!

Edge covers Kane but he kicks out at two. Edge, now infuriated stomps over to the corner of the ring and positions himself for the Spear. Kane gets up and Edge makes a mad dash for him. Edge dives at Kane, but Kane dodges it! Edge accidentally Spears the referee.

JR: Oh man, the referee is down and hurt. Somebody better check on him.

Edge gets up and turns around into Kane who grabs him by the throat. Edge kicks Kane between the legs and hits him with the DDT.

King: Smart move by Edge! Cut Kane down to size!

Edge goes to the outside and grabs a steel chair. Edge comes back into the ring with it as Kane sits up.

JR: Oh no, now what’s Edge doing?

King: Bringing in an equalizer JR, what’s it look like?

JR: It looks like cheating to me King! That’s what it looks like!

Edge runs into a Big Boot, which knocks the chair into his face. Kane picks Edge up by the throat and Choke Slams him all the way to Hell! Randy Orton runs down the aisle and slides into the ring. Kane turns around right into the RKO onto the chair!

JR: Kane is down and out!

Orton pulls the chair out from underneath Kane, and throws Edge’s arm over Kane. Orton wakes up the referee and waits patiently on the outside of the ring with his chair. The referee wakes up and counts the three, awarding Edge the victory.

After-Match: Edge leaves with the win, but Orton slides back into the ring with chair. Kane pulls himself to his feet slowly, but as he reaches his feet Orton blasts him in the head with the chair.

JR: I don’t understand this attack at all King!

King: Haha! Don’t you see JR? It was Kane who attacked Orton all along at Backlash! It wasn’t the Undertaker! Kane was trying to fight The Undertaker’s battles for him and Orton’s getting his payback!

Orton gives Kane several shots to the body with the chair while screaming “This will teach you to attack me!”. Finally Orton leaves, having made his message clear.

Winner: 78

Crowd: 92

Edited by Inner D Monz

Smackdown Preview and News:

News:

Two stars have been brought up from development. One is said to be Mike Mondo, who's fighting style is said to be similar to Tazz, and the other is WCW Cruiserweight Psychosis! What brand both wrestlers will be on is being kept under wraps.

WWE PPV Schedual:

Judgment Day - Smackdown - May 29, 2005

Bad Blood - RAW - June 19, 2005

The Great American Bash - Smackdown - July 3, 2005

Vengeance - Smackdown - July 31, 2005

Summerslam - Co-Brand - August 28, 2005

Unforgiven - RAW - September 25, 2005

No Mercy - Smackdown - October 16, 2005

Taboo Tuesday - RAW - October 23, 2005

Survivor Series - Co-Brand - November 13, 2005

Armageddon - RAW - December 25

New Year's Revolution - RAW - January 8, 2006

Royal Rumble - Co-Brand - January 22, 2006

No Way Out - Smackdown - February 26, 2006

WrestleMania XXII - Co-Brand - March 26, 2006

Smackdown Preview:

Smackdown will be an explosive one this week! Paul London defends his cruiserweight title against Akio and Rey Mysterio in a triple threat match! Many surprise guests could be lurking around every corner on Smackdown. Also we'll see Big Show take on Kenzo Suzuki! Eddie and Chavo Guerrero will go one on one in a match that'll surely shake the ages. And we'll see some tag team action between Booker T and Hardcore Holly when they face off against JBL and Orlando Jordan!

Guest Prototype

Good show. The Kane/Orton angle is interesting, but Im not sure how it will play out. It seems a little out of nowhere. Hopefully Hurricane wil get a push now.