Sex Scandal in WWE!

Smackdown: May 5, 2005

Rey Mysterio vs Akio vs Paul London - CW Title

Ending: Akio whips Rey Mysterio into the corner and nails him with a Moonsault Kick.

Tazz: Wow! That can only be described as Matrixy.

Akio then runs at London, who Back Body Drops him over the top rope, out of the ring.

Michael Cole: Ouch! Akio tastes concrete.

London looks out of the ring, trash talking Akio. Mysterio runs over and dropkicks London in the back, causing him to land on the second rope. Mysterio calls for the 619 and bounces off the ropes.

Cole: Take out your cell phones!

London quickly shakes it off before Mysterio can get across the ring. London jumps to his feet and hit’s a springboard Sky Twister Press on Mysterio as he charges towards him. London covers Mysterio for the three count!

Cole: My god what an upset! London beat Mysterio!

Winner: Paul London

Overall: 80

Crowd: 71

Match: 90

Shane Develops Psychosis

Shane McMahon’s music hits as he struts out on stage with a microphone, before the three contestants leave.

Shane O’ Mac: Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! Hey where’s everybody going? Paul London, before you do anything more, let me be the first on congratulating you on your win.

Tazz: I guess Shane McMahon likes the cruiserweights too.

Shane O’ Mac: But we’ve got a little bit of something to take care of. You have no number one contender for your Cruiserweight Title. Judgment Day as it stands has no Cruiserweight Title Match, and that doesn’t sit well for Shane O’ Mac. I had to search the globe to find a worthy contender, but I think I found one. Ladies and gentlemen, former WCW Cruiserweight Champion, and number one contender to face Paul London at Judgment Day for his Cruiserweight Title… PSYCHOSIS!

Cole: PSYCHOSIS!?

Tazz: I knew Psychosis from his ECW days and man this is one dangerous athlete.

Oye Mi Canto by N.O.R.E. feat. Nina Sky and Tego Calderon plays as Lucha Libre superstar, Psychosis steps out on stage beside Shane McMahon, in his full attire and mask.

Overall: 83

***Commercial Break***

Snow-land Enterprises

Al Snow’s music hits as he comes down to the ring carrying a rather large book in his hand. He enters the ring and grabs a microphone with his free hand.

Snow: You know, I’ve had a long, hardcore career. And it’s hard to recall every little event I’ve had in my years. So I gathered up all my friends that I’ve had in my journey’s and I got their help to create this!

Snow shows the camera man the Al Snow Autobiography, titled Snow-land

Cole: Haha, Snow-land.

Tazz: Man, this guy’s a nut.

Snow: I got help from guys like Hardcore Legend, Mick Foley! Hardcore Holly, one of the toughest guys around helped me on this. Maven from RAW helped me out on this one. This book tells all about my winnings of the WWE European title, WWE Hardcore title, and WWE Tag Team Titles. I’ve got everything from The New Rockers, to getting head, to headcheese, and finally settling down to an announcers position.

Cole: Al Snow is quite the veteran.

Tazz: That he is Cole, that he is.

Snow: It’s a great read I’m told, only $14.99, you can pick it up at any major book store…

Al Snow is cut off by John Heidenreich’s music. The 6'7”, 300lbs monster-poet comes down to the ring and grabs a microphone from ringside.

Heidenreich: Al Snow, a true veteran stands before me in the ring! I see you’ve got a book with you. I guess you like to write. Well Heidenreich likes to write too! But I have no book! Anyways, I wrote you a poem Al. I hope you like it.

Cole: Oh boy, here we go again.

Heidenreich: You wrote a book, congratulations to you. I’m sorry to say, I want to choke you till your blue. I can’t help it Al, it’s just how Heidenreich is. Heidenreich is not the type to be looked up to by kids. Children fear Heidenreich, as do many grown men. And now I feel a rush of insanity, sweeping over me again!

Heidenreich drops his poem and microphone and with a single punch, floors Al Snow.

Tazz: Hey now! That was uncalled for!

Snow tries to get away but Heidenreich grabs him by the hair. Heidenreich locks Snow in the Cobra Clutch, but Snow quickly nails a Low Blow on him.

Cole: Al Snow using his resourcefulness to escape the Cobra Clutch.

Snow and Heidenreich both collapse. The two get back up, but Snow has his book in hand. He goes to hit Heidenreich with the book but Heidenreich ducks it. Heidenreich kicks Snow in the gut and places him between his legs. Heidenreich lifts him up for a Powerbomb, but drops him with a shoulder breaker. Heidenreich tears up Snow-Land and leaves the pieces on Snow’s fallen body.

Overall: 63

Shane Dubbed Cool

Shane McMahon is in his office backstage watching a monitor, looking rather disgusted at what just took place.

Shane O’ Mac: That damn Heidenreich! I will not have anarchy on Shane O’ Mac’s Smackdown, unless I schedule it myself! I’ll show him, that…

The door to his office opens, attracting his attention and in walks Carlito Caribbean Cool.

Shane O’ Mac: What the hell are you doing here? I heard you were suspended.

Carlito: Hey, hey, relax cuz, I snuck in, it’s cool. And you know what else is cool? Your cool man. I like you Shane you’ve got style and class. Your one of my kind of people. I brought you a gift too man. I brought you a fruit basket.

Carlito hands Shane McMahon a large plastic-wrapped basket full of only apples.

Carlito: From one cool guy, to another, ya know?

Shane O’ Mac: Carlito, what are you doing here? You’re supposed to be suspended. Now get out of here before I call security.

Carlito: I know, I know, I was just leaving. I’m just trying to show you that just because me and Teddy Long didn’t get along, it doesn’t mean we can’t get along. Shane O’, us cool guys, we have to stick together man. There is a lot of Uncool people on this show, ya know? Alright I’ll talk to you later Shane O’.

Carlito leaves and Shane tosses the basket onto the table by his sofa recklessly thinking Carlito’s an idiot.

Overall: 79

French Phenom Goes For Gold

John Cena’s music hits as the Chain Gang goes crazy. Cena walks down the aisle to the ring with his WWE Heavyweight Title. Cena grabs a microphone from ringside.

Cena: Yo, Yo, Yo, everybody just chill. I know there’s a lot of excitement now that your boy John Cena’s here! [big pop] As you all know I’ve got my WWE Title match against Kurt Angle at Judgment Day, but me and this title are getting a little lonely. So Kurt Angle, why don’t you bring your punk ass out here right now and we’ll have that title match right here in front of the chain gang!

The crowd goes wild while they await Kurt Angle. To everyone’s surprise, Rene Dupree’s music plays as the French Phenom struts down the ramp with a microphone in hand.

Tazz: Boy Kurt Angle sure has changed since we last saw him.

Cole: Tazz, that’s Rene Dupree. What the hell is he doing here?

Dupree: Did I hear you correctly? Did you say you and your title are getting lonely? John Cena, correct my French lips if I misspeak, but I do believe your looking to defend your title tonight. I also noticed that the French Phenom does not have a match tonight, which is a injustice that speaks for itself! So what do you say Cena? Will you go one on one with the French Phenom Rene Dupree? Or are you just another selfish, American, coward?

Cole: That’s quite the challenge

Tazz: Dupree is a gutsy man.

Cena: Rene, I’ve beat your ass before, and later tonight I’ll beat your ass again. Your challenge is accepted, but know this… tonight your ass belongs to the chain gang! So you might as well give up now, because the fat lady’s sang. Dupree vs Cena, it’ll be a hell of a scuffle. Right up until I hit you with that five-knuckle shuffle. I’ll pump up these shoes, hit you with a Missile Dropkick. But right now I’ll hit you with these rhymes that are just sick! John Cena’s the franchise, that makes all the ladies drool. Rene Dupree’s beating me tonight? I got two letters for you…

Cena drops the microphone throwing up the double horns as the crowd screams “F-U”

Overall: 74

***Commercial Break***

Big Show vs Kenzo Suzuki

Ending: Big Show grabs Kenzo by the throat and bends him backwards, dropping a leg on his chest.

Cole: Hog Log by Big Show!

Show covers Kenzo but Hiroko climbs up on the apron distracting the referee. Joy Giovanni wobbles out from the back, now only in a very heavy brace.

Tazz: It’s Joy! It’s Joy, Cole!

She grabs the dress of Hiroko and pulls her off the apron. Hiroko hit’s the concrete with a sickening thud. Joy drops down and slaps away at Hiroko while Big Show drives Kenzo into the mat with a huge Choke Slam.

Tazz: two Tomato’s going at it on the outside.

Cole: Big Choke Slam on the inside!

Joy gets off of Hiroko and runs to the other side of the ring, un-distracting the ref. The ref sees Big Show make the cover and counts the three. Joy enters the ring and celebrates with the Big Show.

Winner: Big Show

Overall: 77

Crowd: 76

Match: 79

***Commercial Break***

Dawn Of Sexuality

Joy Giovanni is backstage in the women’s locker room, getting changed to leave. Dawn Marie walks over and taps her on the shoulder.

Joy: Oh hey Dawn. What’s going on?

Dawn: Not a lot, I just wanted to tell you how awesome that was seeing you destroy Hiroko like that.

Joy: Well I had to do what I had to do, she was getting in the way.

Dawn: Yeah, I’ll say. You helped your seven foot tall, 500 lbs. Monster score the win. You Joy there’s something I’ve always wondered about him.

Joy: Oh? What’s that?

Dawn: Is umm… everything in proportion to his size?

Joy and Dawn share a giggle.

Joy: You have no idea Dawn.

Dawn: So getting intimate must be pretty amazing huh?

Joy: Oh man, once again Dawn, you have no idea! I can’t wait for my leg to heal because mama needs some nursing to.

Dawn: You mean you haven’t done it since Kurt broke your ankle?

Joy: No it could further screw up my ankle.

Dawn: Hmm… so Big Show must be getting pretty sexually frustrated huh?

Joy: Well, I guess we both are. But you know, what are you going to do? I’m hurt.

Joy walks off leaving Dawn Marie contemplating.

Dawn to herself: Hmm… yes… what am I going to do?

Overall: 72

Booker speaks on Cabinet Sucka’s

Booker T is backstage with Josh Matthews.

Josh: Booker T, last week you went one on one with Cabinet leader, JBL. This time unlike your last battle with him, you came out on the losing end. However tonight you get your third shot at the Cabinet when you and Hardcore Holly face Orlando Jordan, your attacker and JBL.

Booker T: Orlando Jordan! I’m gonna put a hurting on that sucka so bad his mama will feel it, for what he did last week! Nobody attacks the Booker Man! What sucka thinks he can attack the five time! Five time! Five time! Five time! Five time… World Champion and get away with it? Tonight the cabinet’s gonna get cleaned out and the Booker Man and Hardcore Holly are gonna walk away the victors. Now can you dig that!?

Booker walks off screen leaving Josh Matthews somewhat puzzled.

Josh: There you have it Cole; Tazz…

Booker jumping back on screen: SUCKA!!!!!

Overall: 85

Booker T and Hardcore Holly vs Orlando Jordan and JBL

Ending: Orlando nails Hardcore Holly with a Reverse Neckbreaker.

Cole: Oh man, a Reverse Neckbreaker on Holly.

Tazz: Holly’s in a bad way man.

Meanwhile, Booker hits JBL with a Super Kick, knocking him out of the ring.

Cole: Out goes JBL!

Orlando Jordan sees Booker T and goes to take a swing at him, but gets caught with the Book End!

Cole: BOOK END! BOOK END!

Booker pins Orlando for the one, two, three.

Winners: Booker T and Hardcore Holly

Crowd: 75

Chavo Guerrero vs Eddie Guerrero

Ending: Chavo hits Eddie Guerrero with a Brainbuster right in the middle of the ring.

Cole: Suplex into a DDT by Chavo!

Chavo goes up to the top rope, signaling for the Frog Splash.

Tazz: Looks like Chavo’s feeling Froggy Cole!

The Bashams come dashing down the aisle. Doug Basham climbs on the apron, distracting the referee, while Danny Basham shoves Chavo off the top rope, crashing to the mat. Danny climbs into the ring quickly and nails Chavo with the Double Handed Choke Slam.

Cole: Come on ref, get them out of there!

Tazz: Chavo is out cold.

Eddie covers Chavo as Doug gets off the apron. The referee counts to three and the Bashams hold Eddie’s hands up in victory.

Winner: Eddie Guerrero

Overall: 81

Crowd: 62

Match: 100

Rene Dupree vs John Cena - WWE Heavyweight Title

Ending: Rene Dupree hits Cena with the French Tickler.

Tazz: I love that move Cole!

Dupree covers Cena for only a two count.

Cole: So Close!

Dupree picks Cena up for the Michinoku Driver II, but Cena slips out the back, landing on his feet behind Dupree. Cena hit’s the Kill Switch on Dupree.

Cole: Spinning Backdrop by Cena!

Cena bounces off the ropes and drops the Five Knuckle Shuffle on Dupree! Cena fires up the crowd then nails Dupree with the F-U, covering him for the win.

After-Match: Kurt Angle runs down the aisle and slides into the ring, taking down Cena from behind with a chop block to the back of the knee. Angle locks in the Ankle lock for only a few seconds then releases it and slips out the ring. Angle walks back up the ramp backwards and slowly, locking eyes with Cena.

Tazz: Kurt Angle sending a big message to Cena

Cole: That’s right, Cena now knows that Angle can easily lock in the Angle Lock at any time, and how much it hurts.

Winner: John Cena

Crowd: 81

Match: 85

Edited by Inner D Monz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prototype

Good show. It might be cool if Snow becomes a full time wrestler again. I dont really like where I think the Joy/Dawn/Show angle is going. Good to see London get a quality win over Rey.

RAW Preview

Chris Jericho takes on Maven in one on one action! Matt Hardy will take on the Man-Beast Rhyno in a hardcore match as requested from both participents. And in the Main Event we have 6-Man Tag Team Action! Chris Benoit and The Rockers take on Edge, Christian, and Tyson Tomko. Also look to see on the card Kane, Randy Orton, Triple H, Rosey, William Regal, Batista and many more!

RAW

May 9, 2005

Eye Of The Hurricane

RAW is started off by some very familiar music; that of Ric Flair. Flair walks down the aisle and climbs into the ring to a bombardment of “Woo” chants from the audience.

JR: Flair’s been MIA on RAW for the last few weeks, attending to some problems at home.

King: I wonder what the Nature Boy is doing out here tonight JR.

Ric Flair takes a microphone from the ring crew.

Flair: WrestleMania XXI… one era dies, as another dawns. Batista was a prodigy of mine. I knew from the beginning he would make it big. Seeing him win the title at Mania, it almost made the nature boy, a sixteen time world champion cry tears of joy.

JR: Batista and Flair were very close in their time together in Evolution.

King: I imagine it must have been like seeing your son graduate or something JR.

Flair: However! What Batista, The Animal did was a crime against nature! And no one knows better about crimes against nature, then the nature boy Ric Flair! The Animal, bit the hand that fed him for years! He defeated Triple H! The Game was beaten one, two, three! And I know why this is! The nature boy wasn’t there. Triple H, I’m sorry that I wasn’t there. And I’d like you to come down to the ring, so I can formally apologize.

JR: I think Flair’s being a little hard on himself don’t you King?

King: No way JR, it all makes sense! The Game is usually undefeatable, unstoppable, and all around a force to be reckoned with, but then Flair leaves and coincidently Triple H loses his title? It’s like a conspiracy JR!

Triple H’s music hits to a lot of heat from the crowd. The Game stomps down the aisle, looking as pissed off as ever. He rolls into the ring and throws his water bottle into the audience instead of drinking and spitting the water like he usually does in his entrance. Triple H stares off with Flair with a tad of tension between the two.

King: Look at how intense The Game’s been lately JR.

JR: A big sign of a sore loser.

Flair: Hunter, I am SO sorry! I wasn’t there for you at WrestleMania. I wasn’t there for you at Backlash. You’ve been in a slump since the Nature Boy took time off. I’m sorry for the abandonment, but you know what? You are going to get that title back! You’re the game! You’re the ten time World Heavyweight Champion! WOO! Tonight, we’re going to go get a sixteen foot stretch limo, we’re going to go out and party, and we’re going to strategize how to get you that title back, because this random act of violence stint you’ve been doing isn’t going to get you anywhere Hunter! I’ve seen a lot of superstars come and go, doing everything they can to get that title, and beating down random people to vent on, isn’t going solve a thing! We need to focus! We can get that title back! WOO!…

Flair is interrupted by the music of none other than The Hurricane. Rosey steps out on stage alone in his superhero outfit, with a microphone in hand. Triple H and Flair look quite bewildered in the ring as to what Rosey wants.

King: What’s that idiot Rosey doing out here JR? Doesn’t he know this time has been reserved for Flair and Triple H?

JR: Well we’ll find out now, won’t we King?

Rosey: Holy boredom Batman! If you two citizens would kindly do the right thing and remain quiet, then everyone here could focus on the real spectacle of the night. My partner The Hurri…ahem… Shane Helms! He isn’t here right now, but I’m going to do what’s right by him and me, and I’m going to lay down a Super Hero challenge to you two! Tonight, Rosey and The Hurricane… I mean… Rosey and Shane Helms vs Triple H and Ric Flair in a tag team match! Consider it a superstars of the future vs superstars of the past tag team match! Two promising young stars vs two washed up old has-beens.

Ric Flair goes to respond but Triple H snatches the microphone out of his hand and shoves him out of the way.

JR: Hey! What was that about?

King: Boy does he have a short temper.

Triple H: Has-been!? I am a ten time World Heavyweight Champion! You and your little friend can go run around in your pajamas somewhere else because the truth is you guys can’t even hold my jock! You are not, and will never be in the same league as me you son of a [~bleep!~] I am the Game! I am the marking point at what a superstar should be! And Ric, whether or not you like the new Game, this is infact THE NEW GAME! This IS a new era, and I’M running it, NOT BATISTA! If you don’t like it you can tiptoe out of the ring but the ONLY way I can seem to get any respect and recognition around here is to beat the hell out of those who step before me! Tonight, Rosey and Helms vs Triple H and Flair, YOU’RE ON!

Rosey smiles and leaves happy with the accepted challenge. Triple H then climbs out of the ring and stomps back up the aisle, leaving Flair in the ring humiliated by Triple H’s actions.

Overall: 86

***Commercial Break***

Real Fight Club

William Regal’s music hits as he comes down to the ring in a business suit. Regal takes a microphone from the ring crew much to the crowd’s discontent.

Regal: First off let me start by saying, I still have no remorse for what I did to Eugene last week. He is a comedy act and belongs no where near a professional wrestling ring! So I had to do what I had to do to sanctify this ring for all the principles it stands for! So I bloodied him up and I’m proud of it! He thought I was his friend, but I’m no one’s friend! Fighters like myself don’t have nor need friends! Fighters like myself only have associates, and I don’t even want to be that with those like Eugene. And in the past week, I’ve traveled around looking for fighters like myself, and I think I have finally found one. Please give my pupil a round of applause as I bring out, Mike Syringe!

Some unfamiliar generic rock music hits as Mike (Mondo) Syringe comes down to the ring in his generic black wrestling tights. Syringe is only roughly 5’7” 229 lbs. But appears to be highly muscular. Syringe climbs into the ring and stands beside Regal.

Regal: This boy right here loves to fight! He lives for it! He’s just like me! I’m going to take this wet clay of a human figure, and I’m going to mold it into the perfect fighter. He’s good don’t get me bloody wrong he’ll knock the teeth of an old woman down her throat if it’ll get him closer to another fight! But with my help he’ll be the perfect fighter! So lets bring out his first victim, or opponent rather, come on out sunshine!

Overall: 66

Mike Syringe vs Val Venis

Ending: Val Venis whips Syringe into the corner and charges at him. Syringe grabs Venis and flapjacks him onto the top turnbuckle.

JR: Modified flapjack onto the turnbuckle by Syringe!

Venis staggers around holding his face until he walks into a huge T-Bone Suplex from Syringe.

King: Oh man! That must have sent Venis to la-la land!

Syringe begins screaming like a madman and flexing his muscles. Syringe pulls Venis up to his feet and sets him up for a Vertical Suplex. Syringe lifts Venis up but turns him around and slams him between his legs with the Falcon Arrow.

JR: He calls that the Needle Point Slam!

King: Probably because he did it with Needle Point accuracy JR.

Syringe grabs the legs of Venis, covering him. The referee counts the three and awards Syringe the victory.

After-Match: William Regal enters the ring and raises his hand in victory. Syringe looks back down at Venis. Syringe drops down onto his knees and pounds away at the face of Val Venis. Mike Syringe gets up and stomps on Venis a few times, then kicks him in the face. Syringe picks Venis back up as blood gushes from Venis’ nose. Syringe and nails him with another Needle Point Slam.

Winner: Mike Syringe

Overall: 59

Crowd: 45

Match: 73

King: How about that Mike Syringe huh JR? He is ruthless!

JR: An impressive athlete indeed King, but he seems a little on the whacked side if you ask me.

***Commercial Break***

Japanese Buzzsaw Saves The Day

Christy Hemme, the Women’s Champion comes down to the ring to her music. Christy climbs into the ring and grabs a microphone.

King: Puppies JR! Puppies!

JR: Playboy’s most recent WWE Diva cover spread girl.

Christy: Hi everyone! Thanks for watching Monday Night RAW. My name is Christy! I am the current WWE Women’s Champion! I won this title that I hold on my shoulder at WrestleMania XXI. Since then I’ve defended the title successfully and…

Christy is cut off by the music of Muhammed Hassan.

King: Oh no, not now!

JR: What the hell do they want?

Hassan and Daivari walk down the aisle and climb into the ring. Muhammed takes the microphone out of Christy’s hands.

Hassan: This is a perfect example of how messed up this country is! This company is by far the most racist I’ve ever been a part of! Precious air time is given to a bimbo because she has large breasts and a perky smile, when it could be given to hard working individuals like myself! But is it given to me? No, despite all my uphill struggle, despite all my hard work, I am discriminated against because of the color of my skin! And I think its time Khosrow Daivari and I, take action into our own hands! We’ll just have to beat the hell out of those who steal our air time!

Hassan drops his microphone as Khosrow holds Christy’s arms behind her back.

JR: Hey! Take your damn hands off of her!

King: They wouldn’t dare!

Hassan walks over and grabs her by the hair, yelling in her face. As Hassan rear’s his arm back to strike Christy, Tajiri’s music hits. Tajiri bolts down the aisle and slides into the ring. Daivari throws Christy aside to the ground, while Hassan goes to Clothesline Tajiri.

JR: IT’S THE JAPANESE BUZZSAW KING!

Tajiri dodges it by diving and rolling on the mat past him, and striking Daivari with several punches to the face and kicks to the legs and midsection. Hassan charges at Tajiri but Tajiri catches him with a Spinning Heel Kick, taking Hassan down.

King: Tajiri’s clearing house JR! Who’d of thought he had it in him!

Khosrow tries to attack Tajiri but instead walks into the Green Mist!

JR: OH! THAT GREEN MIST!

King: How does he do that!?

Khosrow rolls around on the ground in pain while Hassan takes a stiff Buzzsaw Kick to the head. Tajiri leaves, carrying Christy Hemme backstage, having saved the day.

Overall: 75

JR: Tajiri saves the day.

King: Yes, thank god for Tajiri. Who knows what those two idiots Hassan and Daivari would have done to Christy if Tajiri hadn’t shown up.

JR: I would rather not think about it King. Next up we’ve got a hell of a match though!

Chris Jericho vs Maven

Ending: Chris Jericho climbs up onto the top rope as Maven staggers around aimlessly.

JR: Jericho looks like he’s gonna go for a high risk move here!

Maven shoves the referee into the ropes, causing Jericho to lose his balance.

King: Looks like it didn’t go as Y2J planned JR.

Maven climbs up to the top rope with Jericho and goes for a Frankensteiner. Jericho catches Maven and drives him into the mat with a massive top rope Powerbomb.

JR: Oh my god! Did you see that!

King: Jericho’s killed Maven! No way he survived that!

Jericho lifts Maven back up by the legs and abdomen, and walks into the middle of the ring where he delivers the second Powerbomb.

JR: A Double Powerbomb by Chris Jericho!

Jericho uses his last bit of strength to nail Maven with the Lion Sault. Y2J covers Maven for the three.

Winner: Chris Jericho

Overall: 82

Crowd: 83

Match: 81

***Commercial Break***

Who’s Lying?

Fire explodes from the entree way as Kane’s music hits.

King: WHOA!

JR: Oh my god! It’s Kane!

Kane trudges down the aisle and climbs into the ring over the top rope. He raises his hands and throws them back down causing fire to emerge from the four turnbuckles. Kane grabs a microphone as his music fades away.

Kane: Last week I was attacked by a young nothing of a child named Randy Orton! I know why he did it. The Undertaker accused me, Kane, of costing Randy Orton his match at Backlash. I admit I seem a likely suspect.

JR: He does fit the exact description King.

Kane: I’m of the Undertaker’s bloodline, I’m pure evil, and I’m even on RAW as opposed to The Undertaker. But Orton! The Undertaker is a manipulator! He is screwing with your head like he does everyone! It was not me who attacked you Orton!

Randy Orton comes down the aisle with a microphone in hand as he approaches the ring.

Orton: You lying sack of crap. I know you did it Kane! I could tell from when I was getting attacked that the monster attacking me was huge! And who’s bigger than the Big Red Machine? I know you did it, you attacked me Kane! You did! You! You! You! And now don’t cry like a baby when payback becomes a bitch! I know you’re afraid of the RKO but how dare you snivel and cower before the Legend Killer Randy Orton, trying to tell me you didn’t do it!

Kane drops his microphone and strikes Orton with a big right hand, sending him staggering backwards and dropping his microphone.

JR: Whoa! Looks like Orton crossed the line there!

King: Come on now! That was just uncalled for!

Kane and Orton erupt into a massive brawl. A swarm of rights from both competitors are fired back and forth. A mass of referees hit the ring and pull the two apart.

Overall: 76

Matt Hardy vs Rhyno - Hardcore Match

Ending: Rhyno puts a trash can between the top and second rope in the corner. Rhyno gives Matt Hardy a scoop slam in front of the corner and walks over to the opposing corner. Rhyno gets in position for the Gore as Matt Hardy tries to pull himself to his feet.

King: This is gonna be bad JR!

JR: Rhyno’s got some bad ECW like intentions for Matt Hardy here!

Rhyno charges and dives at Hardy, but Matt Hardy dives out of the way sending Rhyno straight into the trash can.

JR: Look at the dent in that garbage can!

King: Forget the garbage can! Look at the dent in The Man-Beast’s head! Haha!

Matt Hardy climbs outside the ring and begins pulling weapons out. As Matt Hardy is fishing through the weapons under the ring, Shelton Benjamin dashes down the aisle and attacks Matt Hardy from behind. Benjamin nails Matt Hardy with a stop sign upside the head.

King: There’s a good way to promote following the rules of the road! Haha!

Matt Hardy tries to grab a trash can lid as he pulls himself up but Shelton knocks it into Matt Hardy’s face with a Super Kick!

JR: Remind me to ask Matt Hardy what steel tastes like!

King: I bet it tastes like chicken JR.

Benjamin tosses a garbage can into the ring and rolls Matt Hardy in after it. Shelton slides into the ring and picks Matt Hardy up. The garbage can gets crushed as Shelton nails Matt Hardy with a T-Bone Suplex onto it!

Both JR and King: OH!!!

The crowd starts to chant “Holy Shit” seeing the garbage can is completely crushed. Shelton picks a semi-dazed Rhyno up and throws him on top of Matt Hardy. The referee counts to three and Rhyno is declared the winner.

After-Match: Rhyno’s hand is raised in victory by the referee while Shelton stomps away at the fallen Matt Hardy. Rhyno shoves the referee down and waits for Shelton to turn around. Shelton turns towards Rhyno as he charges. Rhyno breaks Shelton in half with the Gore!

JR: GORE! GORE! GORE! WAIT A MINUTE… WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT!?

King: Don’t you see JR!? Matt Hardy and Rhyno are both Extreme! They need to stick together to cause more anarchy!

Rhyno picks Matt Hardy up and escorts him backstage, holding his hand in the air in victory.

JR: What a dangerous alliance these two have made here tonight!

Winner: Rhyno

Crowd: 81

Match: 78

The Champ’s Arrival

We cut backstage in the parking lot to see a black stretch limo pull up. The chauffeur gets out and opens the door. Batista steps out in a business suit and sunglasses with the World Heavyweight Title around his shoulder. Batista walks off much to the crowd’s delight.

Overall: 78

Rosey and Shane Helms vs Triple H and Ric Flair

Ending: Shane Helms hit’s the Nightmare On Helms Street or Eye Of The Hurricane maneuver. Shane Helms fires up the crowd but then walks over to Rosey and tells him to leave. Rosey argues to stay but Helms says he wants to cement that he is the best in the business and can’t do that with a partner.

King: Wow JR! Did you hear that? Helms said he wants to do it on his own!

JR: To quote a friend of mine, Whatsup With That?

Rosey steps down off the steps and is on his way towards the back when Flair tags in Triple H. Helms turns around into a takedown from Triple H. Triple H begins to choke away at Helms, which catches Rosey’s attention.

JR: Hey! Come on! Get off of him!

King: Look at the intensity JR! Triple H has snapped!

The referee pulls Triple H off of Helms but Triple H just shoves him aside. Triple H picks Hurricane up and whips him off the ropes. Triple H nails Helms in the face with a Flying Knee.

JR: That should be all, but Why isn’t The Game covering him?

King: He wants to make him suffer JR!

Triple H then picks Helms up and sets him up for the Pedigree. At this point Rosey can’t take it any more and slides into the ring. Rosey spins Triple H around and nails him with the Samoan Drop! Flair comes in but gets slammed onto his back. Rosey drops a big Airplane Legdrop on the chest of Flair!

JR: Rosey’s here to save the day!

Rosey gets back in his corner while the stunned Helms crawls around. Helms tags in Rosey and in he comes. Rosey picks Triple H and nails him with a Spinning Urange.

JR: Goodnight Triple H! That’ll be all there!

As Rosey goes to cover him, Helms gets back up and nails Rosey with a Shining Wizard!

JR: What is going on here!?

King: That idiot Rosey should have listened to him! He said he didn’t want any help!

JR: He was just doing the right thing though! He had to help a friend in need!

Helms gets down on his stomach and hands yelling at Rosey that he should have left. Helms then rolls out of the ring and leaves to go backstage abandoning Rosey in the ring to a lot of heat.

JR: What a no-good lousy S.O.B. Helms is!

King: He’s just looking out for number one JR!

Triple H gets back up and kicks Rosey in the gut. Triple H drops Rosey with the Pedigree and covers him for the three count.

Winner: Triple H and Ric Flair

Match: 82

The Animal’s Hunt Is On!

We cut backstage to see Edge with Jonathan Coachman.

Coach: Edge, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the World Heavyweight Champion Batista just showed up!

Edge smiles and responds simply: He sure did Coach. He sure did. Aren’t you observant?

Coach: Well I was just wondering, because if it were me he was after I would be fearing for my life right about now, What are you going to do if he comes for you tonight?

Edge: Haha! Let him come Coach! Let The Animal come! What’s he gonna do? He’s like a hurt little puppy. I heard his doctor’s report a few nights ago. You know what I did to him? I bruised three of his ribs! He has trouble breathing Coach. That’s what happens when you stand between myself and what I want. So if he wants me so bad tonight, he can come on down and get me. I’ll be waiting for him, waiting to bruise a few more of his ribs. He thinks he’s hunting me down, but what he doesn’t realize is the hunted is actually the hunter Coach!

Overall: 88

Edge, Christian, and Tyson Tomko vs Chris Benoit and The Rockers

Ending: Chris Benoit locks Edge in the Crippler Crossface.

JR: THE CROSSFACE! THE CRIPPLER CROSSFACE! HE’S GONNA TAP!

King: Calm down JR! This is Edge we’re talking about! There’s no way he’ll tap to the Crossface!

Edge screams in pain as he reaches for the ropes. Christian runs in and stomps on the head and back of Benoit a few times. Christian picks Benoit up and nails him with the Unprettier! Benoit is out cold while Christian taunts the crowd. Christian turns around right into the Sweet Chin Music by Shawn Michaels!

JR: Sweet Chin Music never sounded so sweet!

King: Captain Charisma’s out JR!

HBK now turns around into the Big Boot by Tomko!

JR: And now Tomko downs the Heartbreak Kid with the Big Boot.

King: There are bodies lying everywhere!

JR: It looks like a damn car wreck King!

Jannetty comes over and delivers a dropkick to Tomko, sending him flying out of the ring. Jannetty turns around as Edge charges at him. Edge goes for the Spear but Jannetty drops down. Edge ends up flying over Jannetty and Spears the referee.

King: Now even the referee’s down and out JR!

Edge and Jannetty get back up but Edge drops Jannetty with a double-leg takedown and locks him in the Edge-U-Cator. Jannetty screams in pain and quickly starts to tap out.

King: That’s it! It’s over!

JR: The referee is out cold though!

The Animal Batista’s music booms through the arena as the champion runs down the aisle, sliding into the ring.

JR: IT’S BATISTA! IT’S BATISTA!

King: OH NO! Get him out of here! He’ll ruin everything!

Edge releases his submission and charges at the injured champion. Edge runs right into a massive Standing Spinebuster by Batista. Batista rips off his business suit revealing bandaged ribs. Batista picks Edge up and puts him between his legs. Batista hoists Edge up onto his shoulders and gives him a Batista Bomb that shakes the ring.

JR: Oh! That was sick!

Batista throws Jannetty’s arm over the downed Edge. Batista grabs the referee by the belt and lifts him off the ground by it, dropping him in front of the cover.

King: WHAT!? NO! IT CAN’T BE!

The referee counts the three as Batista leaves the ringside area.

JR: My God what an upset!!

Winners: Chris Benoit and The Rockers

Crowd: 78

Guest Prototype

Good show. The angle with Regal and his "fighter" is something new. I didnt understand why Rhyo helped Matt at first, but I think it could be a good angle. The Hurricane turn seemed a little anti-dramtic. The Batista/Edge feud is being built up well.

Smackdown Preview and News:

News:

WWE Superstar Val Venis and WWE have parted ways. Val felt that he can do better in the Indy Scene and WWE wishes him the best of luck.

Smackdown Preview:

Rey Mysterio will go one on one with half of the Basham Brothers - Doug Basham. Orlando Jordan defends his US Title against the 5 Time World Champion, Booker T. 2 Monsters clash when Big Show takes on Luther Reigns in one on one competition. Eddie Guerrero chooses his tag team of choice for the match he'll be refereeing at Judgment Day! Eddie will also be taking on Cruiserweight Champion Paul London! And in the main event, in a Non-Title match, Kurt Angle will go one on one with John Cena in a match sure to shake the ages. All this and more on Smackdown!

Edited by Inner D Monz

Smackdown:

May 12, 2005

Cool Match Made

“Here Comes The Money” hit’s the speakers throughout the Arena as the crowd stands on their feet for Shane McMahon. Shane struts down the aisle and climbs into the ring, still in his leather jacket as opposed to a business suit. Shane takes a microphone from the ring crew.

Shane O’ Mac: Welcome one and all to Shane McMahon’s new Smackdown. Tonight we kick things off right. In the main event we see Kurt Angle, go one on one with the New Franchise, the WWE Heavyweight Champion of the world, John Cena in a non-title match! I have a good deal of confidence that Cena, Angle, and all of the Chain Gang here tonight will mop the floor with anything Eric Bischoff’s rebirth of WCW, RAW can put on! You see, on Smackdown we give opportunities to those who deserve them. And…

Shane McMahon is cut off by the music of none other then the demonic poet John Heidenreich. Heidenreich marches down the ramp way and enters the ring, swiping the microphone right out of Shane McMahon’s hand.

Heidenreich: Mr. McMahon I am disgusted with tonight’s card. You claim to give matches to those who deserve them, but John Heidenreich is not on the show at all! That makes me angry Mr. McMahon, it makes me very angry indeed. And you wouldn’t like me when I’m angry! No one would like me when I’m angry!! It made me so angry that… I wrote you this poem. Shane O’ Mac, son of greatness. Heidenreich is all powerful, no one can debate this! I gnaw on the bravery of my opponent’s psyche. I become a monster so frightening that no one would like! I beat my enemies to a bloody pulp and leave them laid out flat in the ring. And yet you find that our champion is deserving because he can sing! This is not a concert this is a wrestling stage. And if you don’t give me the respect I deserve Shane, I promise you won’t grow one more year of age! Heidenreich is…

A spitting noise hit’s the speakers followed by “I Spit In The Face Of People Who Don’t Want To Be Cool”. The crowd goes wild for Carlito Caribbean Cool as he struts down the aisle with an apple in hand. Carlito climbs into the ring and takes a microphone from the ring crew. He goes eye to eye with Heidenreich with a smirk on his face.

Carlito: John Heidenreich, what are you thinking man? Don’t you know who dis' is? Dis' is Shane O’ Mac man. You need to treat dis' man wit' a lil' more respect. He is a great boss man. He is a cool boss man! And I know cool. Just listen to his name - Shane O’ Mac, now dat’s a cool name. It’s almost as cool a name as Carlito Caribbean Cool. John Heidenreich though… that’s not cool. You see us cool guys, we have to stick together John. And you going up against us Cool people, dat’s not cool. So I think you should just turn around and go backstage gracefully or else.

Heidenreich: Or else what Carlito? Huh!? What could you possibly do to Heidenreich!? I AM A MONSTER! I WILL EAT YOUR FACE OFF!

Carlito: Eat my face off? Dat’s not cool. What are you hungry John? You want something to eat? Why don’t you chew on this big man.

Carlito takes a big bite of his apple and begins chewing it messily as he goes nose to nose with Heidenreich.

Shane O’ Mac: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA! HEY! BACK UP! BOTH OF YOU! KNOCK IT OFF! Carlito as I understand it, your still under suspension. You are in no place to be starting any sort of fights! And Heidenreich you seem to want to prove yourself to me. So what I’ll do is kill two birds with one stone! At Judgment Day John Heidenreich will go one on one with Carlito Caribbean Cool.

Carlito takes a gulp of fear as Heidenreich begins to laugh as he leaves the ring.

Carlito: Shane O’ are you saying what I think your saying bro?

Shane O’ Mac: Yeah, Carlito from here on your suspension is lifted!

Carlito: NOW DAT’S COOL MAN! YOUR COOL! DIS MATCH IS COOL! AND AT JUDGMENT DAY YOU ARE ALL GOING TO SEE ONE COOL PPV! You know why? Because Carlito’s going to make it cool, dat’s why!

Overall: 87

Rey Mysterio vs Doug Basham

Ending: Doug Basham whips Rey off the ropes. Rey ducks a clothesline and bounces off the other set of ropes. Rey dives backwards at Doug Basham and hits him with a Body-Scissor into a Bulldog.

Tazz: Wheelbarrow Bulldog by Mysterio!

Cole: Rey Mysterio’s like a Roller Coaster Ride Tazz! He goes up and down and round and round!

Doug gets back up quickly and runs into a Scissor Sweep onto the second rope. Rey bounces off the ropes and hit’s the 619!

Cole: 619 by Mysterio!

Rey fires up the crowd while Danny Basham climbs out from underneath the ring. With Rey holding the crowd and the referee’s attention, Danny slides into the ring and rolls Doug Basham out.

Tazz: There’s the switch by the Basham Brothers!

Danny gets up as Rey goes for the West Coast Pop but catches him with a huge Spinebuster. Danny covers Rey for the three count.

After-Match: Doug Basham climbs back into the ring and The Bashams begin to stomp on the fallen Rey Mysterio. The Bashams hit Mysterio with the Ball and Gag and leave with the victory.

Winner: Doug Basham

Crowd: 73

Match: 93

Love or Lust

Big Show is standing backstage in his locker room watching a monitor. Dawn Marie walks up behind him, checking him out first before speaking.

Dawn: Hey Show, how’s it going?

Show: Oh, hey Dawn. Just great, how about you?

Dawn: Oh I’ve been pretty lonely lately, but you know me, I can’t complain. How’s Joy doing?

Show: She still has a lot of trouble moving around but she’s a trooper, she’ll tough it out.

Dawn: Yeah, last time I was talking to her she was saying she can’t do a lot injured. She can’t really do… anything…unlike me who can do everything she can’t. Must have seemed like forever since you’ve been… around someone who can do the things you want them to do.

Show: What do you mean?

Dawn: Oh I think you know what I mean Big Boy. And just to let you know, even when Joy is at 110%… I can still do so much more than she can, and am always, ALWAYS willing to do it for my man.

Dawn begins rubbing her hand on Show’s chest. Show scowls uncomfortable, and looks behind her where we see Joy Giovanni has been standing for probably the whole time. Joy scowls and clears her throat getting Dawn’s attention. Dawn begins to laugh nervously but is quickly greeted by a slap across the face. Joy grabs Dawn by the hair and throws her towards the door. Dawn’s head slams up against the wall but she quickly shakes it off and scurries out of the room for her own safety while Show holds Joy back. Dawn bumps into Rene Dupree who was passing by Big Show’s locker room.

Dawn: oh I’m sorry Rene. I wasn’t looking where I was…

Dawn stops in her tracks and begins to look Rene up and down marveling at his figure.

Rene: Oh do not worry about it Dawn. It happens, just be more careful next time. You could have run into someone who would have not been so forgiving.

Dawn: Yeah, yeah I guess so. Hmm… you know what Rene? I have a lot of respect for you. You showed really big… guts, challenging John Cena last week.

Rene: Haha! Yes, well I did it for my country.

Dawn: Hmm… yes, your country. I have a lot of respect for the French Canadian too. I sort of wish I had some French Canadian in me. Would you like to join me for dinner tonight to further discuss that matter?

Rene: Why, sure.

Dawn smiles deviously, while Rene smiles unsuspecting of the vixen’s flirting. The two walk off down the hall with Dawn holding onto Rene’s large arm.

Cole: Wow! What a pimp Rene Dupree is!

Tazz: Sounds like after tonight Dawn will have a little French Canadian in her if you know what I mean Cole.

Cole: The Big Show lucked out Tazz. I guess one man’s loss is another’s gain.

Booker T vs Orlando Jordan - US Title

Ending: Orlando goes for a Clothesline but Booker catches him in position for the Book End!

Cole: Book End time!

Tazz: We’re about to have a new champion!

Orlando elbows Booker T in the back of the head and sets him up for a DDT. Booker hits Jordan with a few right hands to the mid-section and lifts him off his feet, dropping him with an Inverted Atomic Drop.

Tazz: A good counter by Booker T

Booker bounces off the ropes and goes for the Scissors Kick. Orlando dodges it and rolls Booker up with a Schoolboy Pin! Orlando grabs onto the ropes for leverage as the referee counts the three.

Cole: Damnit! Orlando steals the win!

Winner: Orlando Jordan

Crowd: 76

Match: 85

***Commercial Break***

Unhappy Superstars

JBL’s music hits as his white limo drives down the aisle to the ring. JBL steps out and walks around the ring. He throws the ring announcer out of his seat and steals his chair. JBL climbs into the ring with the chair and grabs a microphone from ring crew. JBL sits down in the chair right square in the middle of the ring.

JBL: Ever since I lost my WWE Title at WrestleMania, everything’s gone downhill for me. People look at me with disgust like I’m common welfare garbage. I am a multi-millionaire. I’m a huge success in the stock market. I could buy and sell everyone in this arena if I wanted to!

Tazz: He is a huge success Cole.

Cole: Tazz are you a parrot? He just said that. I know he said that because its all he ever says.

JBL: On RAW I heard The Undertaker piss and moan about how he can’t rest in peace. Well The Undertaker hasn’t been WWE Champion in so long he doesn’t remember what it’s like to have just lost it! He can’t rest in peace… That egomaniac; I can’t rest in peace! I can’t sleep at night knowing that the most prized possession in this industry has been stolen from me, not once but twice by that Ghetto-Slum street trash John Cena! And The Undertaker thinks he’s so high and mighty but I beat him! I am a Wrestling God! And this God is infallible, John Cena just got lucky twice in a row and that is all that’s taken place!

JBL’s words are interrupted by a loud gong hitting. The lights grow darker and darker as purple mist flows from the entree way. The Undertaker steps out in his black hat and trench coat staring down JBL.

Cole: Oh my god Tazz, It’s The Undertaker!

Tazz: I guess he didn’t appreciate JBL calling him a crybaby.

The Undertaker walks down the aisle and steps up onto the steps. Undertaker raises his hands slowly rolling his eyes into the back of his head as the lights regenerate. Undertaker then steps into the ring and takes off his hat while rolling his eyes into the back of his head once more. Undertaker hands his hat and coat to the ring crew and approaches JBL who now stands up.

Tazz: JBL’s got no fear in his eyes Cole.

Cole: I agree Tazz, he hides his fear quite well.

JBL begins to inaudiblely trash talk The Undertaker. Undertaker grabs JBL by the throat and strangles him while staring him in the eyes.

Tazz: It looks like JBL might be going for a ride!

Undertaker gives JBL a massive Choke Slam.

Cole: Choke Slam all the way to Hell!

Orlando Jordan and the Basham Brothers run down the aisle and slide into the ring.

Cole: And here comes the Cabinet!

Orlando runs into a big right hand by Undertaker. Danny Basham receives a clothesline from the Dead Man. The Phenom floors Doug Basham with a Big Boot. Orlando gets grabbed by the head and thrown over the top rope by the Undertaker while the Bashams assist JBL out of the ring and backstage.

Overall: 85

Big Show vs Luther Reigns

Ending: Big Show throws Luther Reigns into the corner. Show hits Luther with three consecutive echoing chops that make the crowd cringe.

Cole: Man! Can you hear those shots!

Tazz: Must be like getting slapped in the chest with a muffler Cole.

Big Show whips Luther into the opposing corner with such force Luther bounces out into a big Clothesline by Show.

Cole: Down goes Luther Reigns once again.

Tazz: The Big Show is on a role tonight!

Big Show raises his hand screaming like a giant. Luther gets up and gets grabbed the my throat. Show lifts Luther high into the air and sends him crashing down with a massive Choke Slam. Show covers Luther for the three count.

Match: 76

Tag Title Contenders

Eddie Guerrero is backstage with Josh Matthews.

Josh Matthews: Eddie Guerrero, at Judgment Day you’ll be the special guest referee in a tag team match for the control of the tag team titles which you won. Have you yet decided on who will face off against Rey Mysterio and his yet-to-be-chosen partner?

Eddie: Have I decided yet? Ese Vato, are you serious Holmes? Did you see who beat the hell out of Rey Mysterio earlier? The Bashams are grade A tag team material Holmes. Also, they’ll never be talented or charismatic enough to be WWE Champion, so in that aspect also they’re the perfect choice Holmes! So there’s my decision Josh, Rey Mysterio and whatever loser he chooses vs Eddie Guerrero’s team of choice - The Basham Brothers. Latino Heat has complete and utter confidence that the Basham Brothers will wipe the floor with Rey and his partner just like I did at WrestleMania and Backlash!

Josh Matthews: There you have it guys, Eddie Guerrero at Judgment Day will be the special guest referee in the tag team title match, the Basham Brothers vs Rey Mysterio and his partner, back to you.

Cole: Thanks Josh!

Tazz: The Basham Brothers, what a great choice by Latino Heat.

Cole: The Bashams sure do know what their doing in the ring together Tazz.

Eddie Guerrero vs Paul London

Ending: Eddie climbs up onto the second rope as London staggers around.

Cole: Looks like Eddie’s looking for something big here Tazz.

Tazz: You never know what Eddie’s going to do Cole, which makes him a very dangerous man.

London quickly snaps out of it and charges at Eddie. London hits Eddie in the solar plexus with a Dropkick Moonsault. Eddie sits down on the top turnbuckle, holding his chest.

Cole: Eddie’s big move objective did not, I repeat did not pay off!

Tazz: London’s quick as anything isn’t he Cole? It’s no wonder he’s Cruiserweight Champion.

London gets up and grabs Eddie. London nails Eddie with an elevated Northern Lights Suplex.

Cole: Huge Suplex off the second rope! Eddie must be folded up like an accordion after that!

Tazz: London is so innovative in the ring Cole! How does he come up with this stuff?

Psychosis jumps over the crowd barricade as the referee counts the pin. Psychosis grabs the foot of London and pulls it out from underneath him, breaking the pin. London and Psychosis lock eyes.

Cole: Hey! What the hell is he doing here!

London goes to attack Psychosis but Eddie grabs him by the tights and rolls him up with a schoolboy at the last second.

Tazz: Guerrero’s got the tights!

The referee doesn’t see Eddie holding the tights and counts the three.

After-Match: Psychosis slides into the ring with a steel chair as London argues with the referee. London turns around into a big steel chair shot to the head from Psychosis.

Tazz: Goodnight!

Cole: What a devastating chair shot!

Psychosis stomps on London a few times then puts the chair over his face. Psychosis climbs up to the top rope and fires up the crowd.

Cole: Oh no, what’s he gonna do up there?

Tazz: London’s in a bad place to be!

Psychosis drops a Flying Legdrop onto the chair crushing London’s face. London squirms and screams in pain as Psychosis leaves.

Winner: Eddie Guerrero

Crowd: 86

Match: 89

***Commercial Break***

Kurt Angle vs John Cena - Non-Title Match

Ending: John Cena floors Angle with a Scoop Slam. Cena pumps up his shoes and climbs to the top rope. Angle gets up and gets greeted by a Missile Dropkick by John Cena!

Tazz: Wow! The agility of Cena to fly through the air like that!

Cole: You don’t see too many guys Cena’s size flying off the top rope!

Cena goes to get his custom brass knuckles but the ref takes them away from him. As the referee is handing the brass knuckles to the ring crew John Cena grabs his chain instead.

Tazz: Trademark of the Chain Gang!

Angle runs over and grabs Cena. Angle goes for the Angle Slam, but Cena hits Angle in the face with the chain.

Cole: Ouch! Cena just tattooed Angle’s face with that chain!

Cena tosses the chain out of the ring and covers Angle. The referee turns back to see the cover and counts the three.

Winner: John Cena

Crowd: 95

Match: 86

Edited by Inner D Monz

News and RAW Preview

RAW Preview:

After Sugar Shane Helms brutally attacked his partner Rosey last week, tonight he'll face the Super Hero Behemoth one on one, where Rosey will surely be looking for some payback. On The Highlight Reel with Chris Jericho tonight will be none other then "The Perfect Fighter" Mike Syringe and his manager William Regal. Triple H will take on the Japanese Buzzsaw one on one also, along with such other matches as Shawn Michaels vs Gene Snitsky, Rhyno vs Shelton Benjamin in a non-title match, and much much more!

News:

To compensate the gap in the roster via Val Venis's release, a new superstar has joined the OVW roster. 6'1", 155 lbs., 19 year old now-former ECCW star, Amazing Halo was given a contract for $7,000. A cheap superstar but that much more talented! He'll surely be welcomed to the locker room and look to see him somewhere down the road somewhere down the line.

Edited by Inner D Monz

RAW

May 16, 2005

Peep Pride

Chris Benoit is backstage in his dressing room getting into his ring gear when Christian and Tyson Tomko burst in. Tomko attacks Benoit, knocking him off the bench he’s sitting on. Tomko lifts him back to his feet, holding his arms behind his back. Christian goes nose to nose with Benoit, getting in his face.

Christian: That’s right, hold him still Tomko. I wanna look into his eyes when I tell him this. I hope this shows you something Chris. Tomko and I could have be beating you into oblivion right now, but that wouldn’t do me any good. That wouldn’t make me look like any bigger a star. That wouldn’t impress any of my peeps. So what will Chris? Two weeks ago you beat me when I told you I could beat you fair and square, one on one. I lost that match, I admit it. I let my peeps down. Captain Charisma got locked in the Crossface and tapped out. But I stand by what I said. I’m a man of my word Chris. I CAN beat you one on one, and I will. Right here tonight, Christian vs Chris Benoit II. Captain Charisma drops the Crippler with the Unprettier for the one two three. And speaking of not pretty… I’ll tell you what…

Christian pulls out his wallet and drops a few hundred dollar bills on the bench in front of them.

Christian: After I beat you tonight, why don’t you go buy yourself some make up, or hell even plastic surgery… or at least a good orthodontist, god. When you smile I’m not sure whether to smile back or kick a field goal Haha. Chris, tonight Captain Charisma walks out with the victory for himself and all of his peeps. And he does it squeaky clean, one on one. See ya then jackass.

Christian slaps Benoit right across the face, enraging him more than he was moments earlier. Tomko throws Benoit backwards, sending him flying into the concrete wall. Christian and Tomoko then leave powerfully.

“Sugar” Shane Helms vs Rosey

Ending: Rosey lifts Helms up for the Samoan Drop, but Helms wriggles free, landing on his feet behind Rosey.

JR: Quick thinking by Helms.

King: Shane Helms is quite the talented individual JR. I didn’t notice it before because Rosey’s blubber was coated over it Haha!

Helms Waistlocks Rosey and charges him towards the ropes, going for a roll up pin. Rosey grabs onto the ropes sending Helms flying backwards alone as he tries to pull. Helms rolls backwards up onto his feet as Rosey charges at him. Helms hits Rosey with a dropkick to the knee, taking him down to one knee.

JR: Helms cutting the behemoth Rosey down to size.

King: I think he forgot to yell “Timber” first JR.

Helms bounces off the ropes and hits Rosey with the Black Shining Wizard now called the Sugar Smack.

JR: Shining Wizard by Sugar Shane Helms!

King: He now calls that the Sugar Smack JR!

Helms covers Rosey for the three count.

Winner: “Sugar” Shane Helms

Crowd: 70

Match: 80

Four Corners of Hatred

Eric Bischoff is backstage in his office with a camera in front of him.

Bischoff: Ladies and gentlemen of RAW. It has come to my attention that Smackdown has been appointed Shane McMahon as it’s new general manager. I want to assure all of you that by watching WWE RAW you are not watching a cheap gimmicky do-over of WCW. Shane McMahon has never much liked me and would do and say anything to convince his father to remove me from my authoritive position. Also, Shane McMahon of Smackdown thinks that WWE Smackdown is the superior brand, but WWE Smackdown does not have main events like WWE RAW does. Take tonight for example. Tonight will be feature four guys who completely despite one another. We’ll see in a non title match, Batista vs Randy Orton vs Kane vs Edge in a one fall fatal four-way match! Thank you for your time.

Lionhearted Or Softhearted Fighter?

Chris Jericho is standing in the middle of the Highlight Reel with a microphone in hand.

Y2J: What a lively crowd we have here tonight! I can tell the crowd here tonight has a lot of fight in them. My guests tonight also have a lot of fight in them and that’s what they want to be known for from here on out. Ladies and gentlemen, William Regal and Mike Syringe!

William Regal and Mike Syringe come out from the back to their music. They enter the ring where Regal takes a microphone.

Regal: Chris Jericho, Y2J, it’s been a long time sunshine.

Y2J: Too long if you ask me William. So tell me Regal, who’s this funky new cat you’ve got next to you?

Regal: You don’t recognize him? Why Christopher this is Mike Syringe. This is the best damn fighter on RAW. He’ll take the biggest superstars on RAW and turn him into a worthless puddle of his own blood.

Chris Jericho starts laughing historically, angering Regal and Syringe.

Regal: Might I ask what the bloody hell is so funny sunshine!?

Y2J: I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I don’t mean to laugh, but I think you left your fighter backstage somewhere. Excuse me little boy, do you know what time it is? Isn’t past your bedtime?

Regal: Listen to me you bloody little toe rag!! Do not mock Mike Syringe! He may be a little on the small side but he’s got more fight in him then the lion heart!

Y2J: Oh yeah? Let’s see this great fighter.

Y2J taunts Mike Syringe on to take a swing at him. Jericho grabs onto his head, holding him away in a comical fashion as Syringe takes and misses several shots. The crowd goes wild as Jericho laughs while holding Syringe back.

King: Haha! This is great JR!

JR: I don’t think Chris Jericho should be belittling Syringe’s fighting ability.

Syringe grabs Jericho by the wrist and twists it with an arm wrench taking him down to the mat. Syringe places his knee onto Jericho’s back holding him down and pounds away at the back of his head.

JR: Syringe has snapped!

King: Look him go JR! he’s like a rabid little pit bull!

William Regal sits back in the corner of the ring with his hands behind his back smirking. Syringe picks Jericho up but Y2J fights back with chops across the chest and a few right hands.

JR: Jericho comes back with right hands!

Jericho goes to kick Syringe but he catches his foot. Y2J goes for an Enziguri but Syringe ducks it! Syringe grabs both of Jericho’s legs and throws him backwards with a modified German Suplex.

King: Whoa!

JR: What a amazing Suplex or Reverse Powerbomb, whatever you want to call it.

Syringe picks Jericho back up and nails him with a T-Bone Suplex!

JR: Oh! Y2J folded up like an accordion.

Jericho rolls around in pain as Syringe and Regal leave.

Overall: 66

Triple H vs Tajiri

Ending: Tajiri goes crazy on Triple H, punching and kicking any and everywhere he can in a blind fury.

JR: Tajiri, putting his martial arts to the game.

Tajiri whips Triple H off the ropes. Tajiri ducks down for a back body drop but Triple H scores with the Knee-Facebuster. Tajiri is sent flying by the move, selling it like a pro.

King: Haha! Forget Tajiri’s martial arts skills JR, Triple H just laid Tajiri out with the skills that made him a ten time World Heavyweight Champion!

Triple H picks him back up and quickly scores with the Pedigree. Triple H covers Tajiri for the three count.

After-Match: After Triple H’s hand is raised in victory, his music fades out when he begins to stomp on the fallen Tajiri. The bell rings over and over again as Triple H stomps away at the fallen Tajiri.

JR: Hey! Come on Game! That’s enough!

King: It’s never enough JR! Triple H has to prove to the world he’s the man, and what a better way then to make an example out of a superstar.

JR: Maybe your right King, but using Tajiri to make that example is just sickening!

Triple H picks him up and sets him up for another Pedigree. Ric Flair runs down the aisle as Triple H nails Tajiri with the Pedigree. Flair slides into the ring and tries to hold Triple H screaming at him that this won’t get him any closer. Triple H shoves Flair down and drops to one knee over Tajiri, pounding away at his face. Flair, irate now, tears off his business suit and slaps Triple H upside the head. Flair and Triple H have a stare down then Flair walks off.

Winner: Triple H

Overall: 81

Crowd: 80

Match: 82

Not His Fault

Gene Snitsky is backstage with Maria who looks very nervous to be around him.

Maria: Gene Snitsky, it’s come to my attention that you had some sort of apology to give tonight. What’s on your mind?

Snitsky: That’s right Maria. I must apologize to you Shawn Michaels, You getting hurt by Gene Snitsky on the Highlight Reel wasn’t my fault. You were in the wrong place at the wrong time. But what I do to you tonight in retribution for you kicking me in the face, will be all my fault!”

Snitsky walks off having had a short interview.

Overall: 57

Shawn Michaels vs Gene Snitsky

Ending: Snitsky whips HBK off the ropes. HBK dives at Snitsky, taking him down with a flying forearm attack! HBK springs back up to his feet and fires up the crowd before climbing up to the top rope.

JR: Michaels is looking for something big here!

King: Well he’ll need something big to take a guy like Snitsky out.

Shawn Michaels dives off with the Flying Elbow Drop but Gene Snitsky rolls out of the way!

JR: No! Snitsky saw it coming!

King: Snitsky’s smarter then he looks JR!

Shawn Michaels is down holding his elbow, but tries to pull himself back up to both feet. Snitsky gets back up quickly and kicks the dazed Michaels in the gut. Snitsky nails Michaels with the Pump Handled Powerslam and covers him. The referee counts the three.

King: I don’t believe it JR!

JR: My god what an upset!

After-Match: Snitsky picks Michaels back up and sets him up for another Pump Handled Powerslam but Marty Jannetty sprints down the aisle and slides into the ring.

JR: It’s Marty Jannetty!

King: Marty Jannetty!? What the heck is he gonna do against Snitsky? Snitsky’s a monster! Look how scrawny Jannetty is!

Snitsky throws Michaels down and a wild brawl erupts between him and Jannetty. Jannetty takes the upper hand and goes to whip Snitsky off the ropes, but Snitsky reverses. Jannetty bounces off the ropes and runs straight into a huge Big Boot. The Rockers roll out of the ring having been dominated tonight by Snitsky.

Winner: Gene Snitsky

Overall: 78

Crowd: 78

Extreme Clique

Matt Hardy’s music hits as him and Rhyno walk down to the ring. They climb in and Matt Hardy takes a microphone.

Hardy: Last week there was a hardcore bout between one Extreme force and another. The two forces of Extreme clashed making a force field of Extreme. That Extreme force field was interrupted! There was a disruption in our hardcore violence! And when you have two masters of Extreme like myself and Rhyno, and we find a disruption in our mindless acts of chaos and anarchy, then that disruption must come to an end! So Rhyno, this Man-Beast here, Gored Shelton Benjamin. After the match Rhyno and I grew a found respect for one another for we are both men of bloodshed and disarray. V-1, Mr. Extreme and The Man-Beast from here on out reek havoc on the WWE from now on. We are the forces to be reckoned with, and we will destroy all those who oppose us!

Overall: 76

Rhyno w/Matt Hardy vs Shelton Benjamin - Non-Title

Ending: Rhyno pounds away at Shelton with a series of right hands. Rhyno goes to whip Shelton off the ropes but Shelton reverses, pulling Rhyno into a T-Bone Suplex/Powerslam!

JR: That'll Be All!

Shelton covers Rhyno but Matt Hardy climbs up onto the apron, distracting the referee.

King: There’s some Extreme Intelligence by V-1 there JR!

The crowd counts the three as Shelton slams his hand onto the mat three times.

JR: Come on Ref! Get him down from there! We could have had a ten count by now!

Shelton gets up and knocks Matt Hardy off the ring apron with a Super Kick. As Shelton trash talks Matt Hardy who tries to climb back up to his feet on the concrete, Rhyno gets in position in the corner. Shelton turns around right into the Gore from Rhyno.

JR: GORE! GORE! GORE!

Rhyno covers Shelton Benjamin for the three count.

After-Match: As Rhyno’s hand is raised in victory, Matt Hardy pulls a table out from underneath the ring. Hardy slides the table into the ring and climbs in after it. Rhyno stomps away on Shelton.

King: Looks like the team of Hardy and Rhyno want to demolish Shelton while they’ve got him down!

The referee tries to pull Rhyno off of Hardy, but gets a Clothesline for his efforts. Matt Hardy picks Shelton up as Rhyno tends to the table. Hardy sends Benjamin crashing to the mat with a Side Effect.

JR: Side Effect on Benjamin! Damnit this is not right! Benjamin’s getting whipped like a government mule!

Rhyno sets the table up in the corner of the ring against the turnbuckles. Matt Hardy drags Shelton over to the table and leans him up against it. Rhyno stomps over to the opposing corner and gets in position while Hardy holds the limp Benjamin still.

King: This doesn’t look too good JR

JR: Oh no you can’t do this, they can’t do this.

Rhyno charges and Gores Benjamin through the table.

JR: GORE THROUGH THE TABLE! GORE THROUGH THE TABLE! MY GOD HE IS BROKEN IN HALF!

Matt Hardy throws up the V-1 hand gesture while Rhyno gets up holding his head having gone through the table also and raises one fist in victory.

Winner: Rhyno

Crowd: 80

Christian vs Chris Benoit

Ending: Christian goes for a Clothesline but Benoit ducks it, hooking Christian up for a German Suplex.

JR: German Suplex…

Benoit goes to lift Christian up, but Christian blocks it by hooking his legs behind Benoit’s. Christian rolls forward with a Victory Roll type pin.

King: No! Captain Charisma blocks it and rolls Benoit up with the pin!

The ref gets a two count before Benoit kicks out.

JR: Two and a half by Christian! Very impressive counter.

The two contenders quickly get back up. Benoit charges at Christian for a forearm smash but Christian ducks it and Benoit plows down the referee. Christian attacks Benoit from behind and sets him up for the Unprettier.

King: Say goodnight Benoit!

Benoit pulls his arms free and hits him with the German Suplex.

JR: German Suplex!

Another German Suplex.

King: Oh no! Another German Suplex!

A Hat Trick German Suplex!

JR: And there’s the third!

Benoit makes a slit-throat gesture as Tyson Tomko charges down the aisle with a chair in hand and slides into the ring.

JR: I think Benoit’s saying that’s all!

King: Looks like the problem solver agrees with Benoit!

Benoit charges at him but runs right into a Steel Chair Shot to the face! Benoit is down and out cold, having left a dent in the seat of the chair with his face. Tomko makes a quick exit out of the ring and waits in Christian’s corner. Christian crawls over to Benoit and throws an arm over him. The referee wakes up and counts the three.

JR: Damnit! The C.L.B. steals the victory.

King: It was a good match though JR, you have to admit.

JR: That it was King, but Christian just proved he needs help from another to defeat Chris Benoit.

After-Match: Tomko enters the ring again with the chair and lays a few stomps on the chest of Benoit. Tomko helps Christian up and raises his hand in victory. As Tomko turns his attention back towards Benoit, Christian swipes the chair out of Tomoko’s hand. Tomko turns around into a huge shot to the cranium with the chair!

JR: Tomko has been laid out by Captain Charisma!

King: He wanted to do it on his own JR! The Problem Solver ended up being the Problem!

Christian slams the chair into the mat and yells at Tomko that he wanted to do it on his own. The crowd goes insane cheering Christian’s name as he makes his exit.

Winner: Christian

Overall: 89

Match: 96

Edge vs Kane vs Randy Orton vs Batista

Ending: Kane dominates Randy Orton on the outside of the ring, pounding away at him with right hands as he’s leaned up against the barricade. On the inside Batista strikes Edge over and over in the corner of the ring. Kane on the outside picks the top level of the steel steps up and charges at Orton.

King: Oh my god! Get out of there Orton!

Orton hit’s a Scissor Sweep on Kane sending him face first into the Steel Steps!

JR: Kane had some bad intention for Randy Orton there King.

King: Kane would have decapitated the Legend Killer if he wasn’t so smart JR!

Edge takes control of Batista on the inside of the ring with a knee to the ribs. Edge whips Batista into the opposing corner and follows it up with a charging shoulder strike into the ribs.

JR: There’s the Spear in the corner!

King: Man Batista’s got to be in a lot of pain now JR!

Batista staggers into the middle of the ring holding his ribs and finally collapses in a Ric Flair like manner. Edge walks over and locks The Animal into the Edge-U-Cator. Batista screams in pain as the pressure on his bruised ribs throbs.

King: This has got to be it! The Animal’s gonna tap JR!

JR: You may be right King! Batista’s an injured man!

Batista can’t reach the ropes but over powers Edge, throwing him off with just the strength in his legs. Edge shocked walks over to the corner and begins to pull at his hair.

King: Edge’s snapped JR!

Edge gets in position for the Spear as Batista tries to get to his feet. On the outside Randy Orton is dragging the monster Kane over to the bottom level of the steel steps. Orton is grabbed by the throat by Kane. Kane’s decided that he’s going to Choke Slam Orton onto the Steel Steps!

JR: You’ve got to be kidding me! Don’t do that! No! No!

King: Orton’s a dead man JR! Somebody stop this!

As Kane lifts Orton up, Orton counters into the RKO onto the steel steps!

JR, King, and Crowd in unison: OHHH!!!

A chant of “Holy Shit” erupts while both men on the outside are down and out! Batista, on the inside makes it to his feet but walks right into a huge Spear by Edge! Edge pins Batista as the referee counts to the three. Edge, somewhat surprised that he won gets to his feet and jumps up and down in joy.

King: He did it JR! Edge did it! Edge is gonna be the next World Heavyweight Champion I guarantee it!

Edge then gets in the downed and hurt Batista’s face, yelling and trash talking.

Winner: Edge

Overall: 84

Crowd: 87

Guest Prototype

Good Raw. I really like Edge winning and Chrisitan turning on Tomko. Didnt like Snitsky beating down Michaels and Jannetty. I also like the angle with HHH and Flair and Jericho/Syringe.

Smackdown Preview and News

Smackdown Preview:

See the Lucha Libre Superstar Psychosis take on dynamic daredevil Shannon Moore in Cruiserweight action that only Smackdown can produce! Also a coaragous team of Booker T and Rey Mysterio take on three of the four members of JBL's Cabinet: The Co-Secretaries of Defence, The Basham Brothers and The Cheif Of Staff, Orlando Jordan in a handicap match. The monster The Big Show will be challanged by Blue-Chipper Mark Jindrak looking to make a name for himself. And in the main event we'll see for the first time ever, The Phenom, The Undertaker will team up with The Heavyweight Champion, John Cena to take on John Bradshaw Layfield and Olympic Gold Medalist, Kurt Angle. Also look to see on the card, Dawn Marie, Rene Dupree, Shane McMahon, Carlito Caribbean Cool, John Heidenreich, Eddie Guerrero, and many more!

News:

The current plan is to put The Undertaker in any tag match position available to utalize his big name, generating a large pop whenever he gets the tag, and to camoflauge his slowness in the ring.

Smackdown:

May 19, 2005

Psychosis vs Shannon Moore

Ending: Shannon Moore Vertical Suplexes Psychosis over the top rope but he lands on his feet on the apron. Moore takes a right forearm to the face sending him staggering backwards. Psychosis leaps up onto the top rope and hit’s a rolling Senton knocking Moore to the ground.

Cole: Springboard Senton by Psychosis!

Tazz: That was something Cole! It’s not every day we see that!

Psychosis hooks the leg of Moore as he lands and the referee counts the three.

After-Match: Psychosis has his hand raised in victory but isn’t done yet. Psychosis plows down Moore with a running forearm to the back of the head. Psychosis lays in a few stomps to the midsection of Moore before going outside.

Cole: Hey! Come on! The match is over! Somebody stop this!

Tazz: Psychosis is sending a message to the Cruiserweight division on Smackdown.

He takes a chair out from underneath the ring. Psychosis slides into the ring with it as Moore tries to get to his feet. Moore turns right into a big chair shot to the skull.

Cole: My god did you hear that chair shot!?

Tazz: I think everyone around the world heard that shot Cole!

Moore is down and out but Psychosis refuses to end his reign of terror. Psychosis places the chair on the face of Moore and climbs up to the top rope.

Cole: Oh no. He’s not gonna do this again is he?

As Psychosis reaches the top rope he signals at his waist where he intends to place the Cruiserweight title. Psychosis jumps off the top rope and crushes Moore’s face with Legdrop onto chair. Shannon Moore rolls around in agony holding his face which is spewing blood from his nose as Psychosis taunts the crowd.

Tazz: Oh my god! Moore’s nose might be broken after that!

Winner: Psychosis

Overall: 70

Crowd: 57

Match: 83

A Women’s Scorn

Dawn Marie and Big Show are backstage, both looking somewhat distressed.

Show: Dawn, I love Joy to death. I would never ever leave her. I’m sorry.

Dawn: You just don’t get it Show! She’s no good for you! Please Show, just give me a chance. We’ll go out, I’ll treat you like you should be treated. Don’t do this to me Show. Please make me happy.

Show: Dawn…

A tear runs down Dawn’s cheek as her lip begins to quiver. She storms out of the locker room trying to hold back her tears. As she makes it out of the room she dries her cheeks no longer appearing to care.

Dawn: Damn. You just wait, I’ll get you my pretty…and if I can’t have you, no one can!

Dawn hears someone coming from behind her. She looks over her shoulder and begins to force tears, sobbing and whimpering. Dawn turns around and bumps into Rene Dupree who’s passing by.

Rene: Dawn Marie? What is the matter my dear? Your face is much too pretty to be tattered with tear drops.

Dawn: Oh Rene… it’s that Damn Big Show. He’s just so horrible and cruel. I wish someone would just, just, just take him out! I don’t know…

Rene, Now Angry Having Heard Of This: ugh, that Big Show. He disgusts me. Why don’t you come with me on a walk Dawn. I think we can both get what we want.

Dawn gives an innocent smile and nods her head. The two walk off together with Dawn holding onto Rene’s arm like they were going to prom.

Cole: What is Dawn up to?

Tazz: That is one manipulative tomato Cole. If she weren’t so hot I think I would despise her.

Booker T and Rey Mysterio vs The Cabinet (Bashams and Orlando)

Ending: The Bashams destroy Rey Mysterio with a barrage of punches and kicks on the outside of the ring. On the inside Booker T locks Orlando in an Arm Wrench and goes for a Side Kick. Jordan ducks the Side Kick and Booker accidentally nails the referee behind Jordan in the chops.

Tazz: Oh man! The referee is out cold Cole!

Cole: There’s no one to count the pins now!

Booker looks down at the referee upset with the collateral damage. Jordan hit’s a distracted Booker T with a low blow.

Tazz: A smart move by Jordan. A downed referee means no pinfalls but it also means no disqualifications Cole!

Chavo Guerrero sprints down the ramp way and uses Rey Mysterio who was on his hands and knees like a springboard, jumping off with a dropkick into the back of Danny Basham, sending him into the steel ring-post.

Cole: Chavo Guerrero!? What’s he doing here!

Tazz: He’s got beef with the Basham Brothers Cole, isn’t it obvious?

Chavo kicks Doug Basham in the gut and slams his face into the ring apron. Doug is groggy but still on his feet so Chavo lays him out with a DDT onto concrete.

Cole: Ouch! That must have hurt!

Tazz: Basham is out cold Cole!

Chavo slides into the ring and breaks into a wild brawl with Orlando Jordan. Orlando gains control of the fight when he delivers a knee to the gut of Chavo, driving the wind out of him. Orlando whips Chavo off the ropes and ducks down for a Back Body Drop. Chavo counters with a Tornado DDT!

Cole: Tornado DDT! Chavo Guerrero is single-handedly taking out JBL’s Cabinet Tazz!

Tazz: You’re not kidding Cole! It’s not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog I guess.

Chavo slides out of the ring and stomps on the fallen Bashams. Booker pulls himself to his feet as Orlando tries to gain his posture again slowly. Booker drops Orlando Jordan back down to the mat with the Scissors Kick.

Cole: Scissors Kick!

Booker covers the US Champion as the referee wakes up. The referee counts the three and awards Booker T and Rey Mysterio the win.

Tazz: Booker walks away with the win but will we see the same result the next time Booker gets a US Title shot?

Winner: Booker T and Rey Mysterio

Match: 80

Judgment Call

Rey Mysterio, Booker T, and Chavo are all headed towards the back. A staff member runs out from behind the curtains and hands Rey Mysterio a microphone. Rey puts an arm around Chavo‘s shoulder as they stare down the Basham Brothers.

Mysterio: Orale ese vatos. At Judgment Day Bashams, you can tell Latino Heat that Rey Rey’s found his tag team partner holmes. It’s my very own La Familia, and his La Familia too, Chavito Guerrero orale!

Rey raises Chavo’s hand in victory, pointing to him as the two back out to the backstage.

***Commercial Break***

Big Show vs Mark Jindrak

Ending: Mark Jindrak climbs up onto the top rope after flooring Big Show with a big dropkick.

Tazz: Jindrak’s looking for something big here Cole.

Cole: Mark Jindrak is not well known for his high flying aerial acrobatics Tazz, I don’t know if this is gonna pay off.

Big Show gets up and approaches him, Military Pressing him off the top rope.

Tazz: Boom! Big Slam by a Big Man Cole Haha!

Big Show whips Jindrak off the ropes right into a Big Boot. Show lifts his arm while giving his Giant Call. Show grabs Jindrak by the neck as he tries to pull himself to his feet and delivers a massive Choke Slam. Big Show pins Jindrak for the three and scores the clean win.

Crowd: 73

Match: 76

Coach Guerrero

The Basham Brothers are backstage in the locker room of Eddie Guerrero ranting and raving.

Danny: I can’t believe it! We got beat down by circus midgets tonight!

Doug: Ridiculous! We look like total fools!

Eddie: Hey! Hey! Hey! Enough! Enough… Tonight Rey Rey and Chavito disgraced you; made you look like a pair of imbeciles; a pair of goons; a pair of jerks, but at Judgment Day, you’ll show them. Do you know why I picked you guys as my team of choice? Because I’ve seen your full potential. And I know you have it in you to annihilate Rey and Chavo, my ex-Familia! Orela ese! You two are going to mop the floor with them and win the tag team titles! And you know how I know this? Because maybe your right. Maybe you two have something to worry about when it comes to this team of Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero… but I’m the referee guys! And my job there, is to make sure that the right team wins. And the right team will win boys, you can trust me on that.

Overall: 93

Snow Storm = Sign of Judgment Day

Carlito Caribbean Cool is in the backstage with Josh Matthews in the interview area. Carlito stands in his casual wear holding an apple, and tossing it up and the air only to catch it again.

Josh Matthews: Carlito Caribbean Cool, at Judgment Day you have to face the monster who creates Disasterpieces as a hobby. The psychopath that enjoys destroying the art of poetry along with his opponents. I have to admit, if I were you, I would be just a little bit more then worried.

Carlito: Worried? See Josh, that’s why you… are not… cool. Carlito is not worried. Carlito is back in action Josh, and that is bad news for the Smackdown Roster. Carlito’s the biggest star here Josh, there is no one that can stop Carlito. There is no one cool enough to stop Carlito! Do you know what I did on my first night on Smackdown Josh? I won the US Title. I beat John Cena, the now-Heavyweight Champion. Well if John Cena is holding the title that says he’s the best on Smackdown, and I’ve beaten him before. Then that punk John Cena is holding my title then isn’t he Josh? But back to Heidenreich. What an uncool guy he is. I can’t wait to see him again Josh. Do you know why? I’ll tell you why, because one: Carlito is not afraid of John Heidenreich. And two: I have been dying to do something Josh. It’s been too long coming. The next time I look eye to eye with John Heidenreich…I’m going to spit right in his face.

Carlito takes a large bite of his apple and chews it up. Carlito gets attacked from behind by the monster Heidenreich. Heidenreich grabs Carlito by the afro and slams his face right into the concrete wall. Carlito is grabbed by the afro again and thrown down the hallway into a rack of steel pipes which is knocked over. Heidenreich picks up a steel pipe and lays it across his shoulders patiently as Carlito scrounges around. As Carlito manages to pull himself to his knees Heidenreich readies the pipe like a baseball bat. Carlito makes it to his feet and turns towards Heidenreich who swings the pipe. Carlito ducks it and Heidenreich does a 180 into a large puff of smoke coming from off-screen. Al Snow runs onto the scene and nails Heidenreich in the cranium with the Fire Extinguisher, sending him to the cold concrete floor. A swarm of referees and officials hold Snow, Carlito, and Heidenreich apart from one another until Shane McMahon steps onto the scene. Shane gets right in the face of Heidenreich as he struggles to break free from the referees and officials. Shane has an impatient look on his face yet one that shows no fear.

Shane: John, I’m going to make an example out of you. Smackdown is my show John, and I will not be disrespected on my own show like you did last week. Whether or not you did it to get my attention is no excuse. I will NOT be disrespected on my own show. So here is what is going to happen John. Your match at Judgment Day with Carlito, is now a Hardcore match. And who’s more Hardcore then the man you viciously attacked a few weeks back. Hardcore Legend Al Snow will be the guest referee in your match John. Enjoy the rest of your night. You’ve got a lot to prepare for now that you’ve got my attention don’t you?

Overall: 72

***Commercial Break***

The Undertaker and John Cena vs Kurt Angle and JBL.

Ending: Angle locks The Undertaker in the Angle Lock on the inside of the ring while John Cena and JBL duke it out on the outside of the ring, but The Dead Man rolls over and uses his other foot to shove Angle off.

Cole: Nice counter by the veteran, The Undertaker.

Angle accidentally back elbows the referee in the face, dropping him down to the mat. Angle runs back over to the Undertaker and gives him a stomp to the head. Angle see’s John Cena’s chain lying in the corner of the ring. He picks it up and wraps it around his fist smiling at it like a murder weapon.

Tazz: Angle's got some bad intentions in mind for The Dead Man!

Undertaker sits up looking quite furious. Angle turns around and gets lifted up onto Undertaker’s shoulder. JBL see’s this and climbs up onto the apron, ready to jump into the ring to stop the move.

Cole: Tombstone Time!

Angle slips out the backdoor and shoves Undertaker forward, bumping heads with JBL and knocking him off the apron. Undertaker turns back around into a shot to the face with the steel chain. John Cena climbs into the ring and spins Angle around towards him. Cena kicks Angle in the gut and lifts him onto his shoulders, signaling for the F-U. Angle again slips out the backdoor as John Cena does the “You Can’t See Me” motion. Cena turns around into a shot of his own with his own steel chain.

Cole: Damnit! Angle nailed both The Undertaker and John Cena with that chain!

Tazz: He's just playing by John Cena's rules Cole.

Angle removes the chain from his fist and tosses it back into the corner. Angle locks Cena into the Angle Lock as the referee wakes up. Cena screams and rives in pain but has no where to go. Angle drops down and adds a Leg Grapevine to the submission. Cena begins holding onto his head and biting his bottom lip shaking his head no. Finally John Cena taps out and the referee calls for the bell.

Winners: Kurt Angle and JBL

Overall: 89

Crowd: 91

RAW and Judgment Day Preview

Raw Preview:

Tonight is the main event fans have been waiting for. The World Heavyweight Title will be on the line when Batista faces TWO men! Batista takes on The Game Triple H and Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels in a triple threat match! And in the second main event match that has been gaurenteed to be breath taking, Matt Hardy gets the Intercontinental Title match against Shelton Benjamin he's been wanting in what else but a Hardcore Match. A relentless Christian who is driven to defeat Chris Benoit will also be given his chance tonight when Captain Charisma goes one on one with the Crippler. Also look to see on the card a ten man battle royal for the number one contendership for the Intercontinental title including Muhammed Hassan, Chris Masters, Simon Dean, Maven, Shane Helms, Rosey, Steven Richards, Marty Jannetty, Tajiri and Chris Jericho. Lita faces her protige Christy Hemme for the Women's Championship in women's division action. also look to see on the show William Regal, Mike Syringe, Ric Flair, Eric Bischoff, Rhyno and more! THIS KIND OF ENTERTAINMENT CAN ONLY BE FOUND ON MONDAY NIGHTS!

Judgment Day Preview

John Cena vs Kurt Angle - Heavyweight Title

Booker T vs Orlando Jordan - US Title

Paul London vs Psychosis - Cruiserweight Title

Chavo Guerrero and Rey Mysterio vs The Basham Brothers - Tag Team Titles

~Special Guest Referee: Eddie Guerrero

John Heidenreich vs Carlito Carribean Cool - Hardcore Match

~ Special Guest Referee: Al Snow

More to come, so stay tuned this Thursday to Smackdown!

Edited by Inner D Monz

RAW

May 23, 2005

10 Man Battle Royal - Number One Contendership For Intercontinental Title

~Muhammed Hassan, Chris Masters, Simon Dean, Maven, Shane Helms, Rosey, Steven Richards, Marty Jannetty, Tajiri and Chris Jericho

Ending1: Rosey tries to bundle Chris Masters out of the ring but Masters won’t go all the way over. Helms runs over and nails Rosey in the back of the head with a dropkick sending him over the top rope with help from a low bridge by Masters who holds onto the top rope.

Ending2: Simon Dean gets suplexes over the top rope onto the ring apron by Marty Jannetty. Dean then gives Jannetty a Suplex of his own, over the top rope to the concrete below, while holding onto the ropes.

Ending3: Directly after Dean makes his elimination of Jannetty, he taunts the crowd. Tajiri runs over to Dean and sprays the Green Mist in his face, causing him to let go of the ropes and fall off the ring apron.

Ending4: Hassan charges at Steven Richards but gets Back Body Dropped over the top rope onto the apron. Richards gets plowed down by a running Clothesline by Hassan from the apron. Chris Jericho runs over to the corner and hit’s a Springboard Dropkick on Hassan, sending him flying to the outside.

Ending5: Chris Masters locks Tajiri in the Master Lock. As he’s got Tajiri on his knees, Richards sends his foot over Tajiri’s head, connecting with the Steven Kick on Masters and sending him toppling over the top rope to the outside.

Ending6: Steven Richards is on the top rope going for a high impact move on the staggering Maven. Helms runs over and shoves Richards off the top rope sending him flying out of the ring and landing chest-first onto the barricade.

Ending7: Maven relives his glory of his first Royal Rumble by hitting a dropkick to the back of the head of Tajiri and sending him over the top rope.

Ending8: Maven climbs to the top rope as Chris Jericho staggers around. Jericho snaps back into action-mode and sees Maven. Jericho hit’s a Springboard Dropkick on Maven sending him flying off the top rope onto the crowd of referees officiating the match and knocking all of them out.

Ending9: Soon after the elimination of Maven, Chris Jericho clotheslines Shane Helms over the top rope with great ease. Jericho fires up the crowd in his celebration but Shane Helms slides back in the ring. Shane Helms runs over to Jericho who’s checking on the referees by grabbing him by the hair and the tights, throws him over the top rope to the outside below. The referees now waking up see Jericho down by them and Helms standing in the ring and award him the victory.

Winner: Shane Helms

Overall: 67

Crowd: 68

Match: 66

All Or Nothing

Matt Hardy is strapping on his boots in the locker room with Rhyno sitting in a dark corner beside him. The locker room door opens attracting their attention and rising them both to their feet. Eric Bischoff walks over to the two and shoots them a stern look.

Bischoff: You know what Matt? Shane McMahon over on Smackdown made a good point. That’s his show and he’s not going to take any crap from anyone. It inspired me Matt, it really did. And this whole Extreme crap it says rebellion to me Matt. Now I’m not going to outright punish you for it because it’s also giving me rather good ratings I must admit. But I do believe in playing fair and this Extreme attitude adjustment you’ve gotten, it isn’t fair to the other superstars. So what I’m going to do is do the right thing. Tonight, if Rhyno is seen within twenty feet of the ring, he will be standing in the unemployment office tomorrow looking for a new job because I will fire him on spot!

Rhyno snarls and gets and Bischoff’s face but Matt Hardy holds him back.

Hardy: So be it Mr. Bischoff. I don’t need Rhyno’s help tonight. Tonight I’m getting what I want. To take Shelton Benjamin and the Intercontinental Title to the Extreme! And you said it’s not fair to the other superstars that I had an Extreme Mattitude Adjustment, but what I hear is that their all upset because they can’t keep up with Matt Hardy Version 1.0! If your looking for injustices look to the fans Mr. Bischoff, because it isn’t fair to them that they have to settle for mediocrity week in and week out. Matt Hardy is the only dose of Extreme they get and the M.F.’ers love it!

Bischoff: Yes, well that may be so Matt but the network hates it. You see Matt your just a bit too extreme for the network. Now I’m not going to tell you to tone down your matches or style to adjust to the network’s desires because I have a much simpler solution. Matt Hardy, if you do not defeat Shelton Benjamin by pin fall or submission in your hardcore match with him tonight… you’ll be out of a job. Shelton’s putting up his IC Title, and your putting up your wrestling career. I hope that’s motivated you a little. Good luck in your match tonight.

Eric Bischoff leaves with a smile on his face leaving Matt Hardy yelling back to him.

Hardy: I don’t need your luck or your pity Bischoff! Matt Hardy Version 1.0 WILL defeat Shelton Benjamin tonight by hook or by crook! You’ll see! You’ll all see!

Where Loyalties Lie

The music of the Nature Boy Ric Flair cues as the crowd all begins their callings of “Woo!”. Flair walks down the aisle and climbs into the ring looking rather serious. He takes a microphone from the ring crew.

Flair: Last week, I tried to talk some sense into the ten time World Heavyweight Champion. I tried to speak reason from one ex-multi-time Heavyweight Champion to another. And where did it get me? The Nature Boy’s threads were ruined by shame that night when I was shoved to the ground! Hunter! You get your ass down here right now boy! The Nature Boy’s got to teach you some manners! WOO!

Triple H’s music hits to a sea of boo’s from the live audience. The Game stomps down the aisle, this week completing his full entrance with spitting water and all. Triple H climbs into the ring and the two have a stare down.

Flair: Hunter, I’ve tried to reason with you. I’ve told you over and over again man, that these random beat downs will, get, you, NOWHERE! If you want to be champion again you have to concentrate on the task at hand not the little tasks floating around you! You have to take a step back and look at the big picture man instead of just looking at all the details individually. Hunter, you can be World Heavyweight Champion again. You will be World Heavyweight champion again. You might even become it tonight in your triple threat match for the title. You might be the one that goes on to face Edge at Bad Blood. But Hunter, when your in this frame of mind… I highly doubt it. And I just came out here to ask you one thing Hunter! One thing game! Are we going to do this the right way, the wrestling way, the way of the dirtiest player in the game! Or are we going to follow the rules… of the new game?

Ric Flair hands the microphone to a smooth, calm, and collected Triple H.

Triple H: Humph, you know something Ric. You seem to have a lot of doubt in the rules of The New Game, but I like who I’ve become. I’m no longer the new dirtiest player in the game. I’m no longer living in the shadow of sixteen time world champion Ric Flair. I’m my own man. I’ve carved my own name, my own niche in wrestling history! I’m not Ric Flair Jr. I’m The Game! I’m Hunter Hearst Helmsley! I don’t finish people with the Figure Four, I finish them with the Pedigree! And it’s funny that you don’t think I’m going to win the title tonight Natche. I must say it even sort of hurts a little bit to hear that. You said I might win tonight, and I might go on to face the Edge at Bad Blood.

Triple H’s facial expression changes completely as he goes crazed.

Triple H: THERE IS NO MIGHT ABOUT IT! I AM THE GAME! I AM, WAS, AND FOREVER WILL BE, THAT DAMN GOOD! I WILL DEFEAT BATISTA AND SHAWN MICHAELS TONIGHT! AND I WILL DEFEAT EDGE AT BAD BLOOD! BECAUSE I! AM! THE! GAME!

Triple H then calms back down as Ric Flair collectively instructs. Triple H chuckles and pushes his hair out of his face with his free hand.

Triple H: But to answer your question Natche. Am I going to do things your way… or am I going to do thing my way? Hmm… you make a good point you know. My beatings on everything I see, it hasn’t gotten me anywhere has it? Oh wait, it got me this title shot tonight didn’t it Ric? People are looking at me in fear, isn’t that a positive… Ric? So to answer your question… RIC! Am I going to change back to the old game? Living in the shadow of Ric Flair, and doing what he instructs me to?… Nah!

Triple H drops the microphone and floors Flair with a right hand.

JR: Hey! Come on!

King: This is what happens when you cross the Game JR!

Triple H drops down and pounds away at the Nature Boy, busting him open. Triple H’s knuckles become smeared with Ric Flair’s blood but continues reigning down right hands upon him. Finally Triple H gets off of Flair and stomps on his chest a few times. Triple H tears off his business suit top and picks Flair back up. Triple H places Flair’s head between his legs as he hooks his arms. Triple H gives the crowd one last look around before dropping Ric Flair with the Pedigree.

JR: Damnit! Just sick!

Overall: 95

***Commercial Break***

Good Fight Hunting

William Regal and Mike Syringe are in a gymnasium where a ring has been set up. Mike Syringe and William Regal stand in one corner in their wrestling gear and five guys stand in the opposing corner. Regal leans over to Syringe, patting him on the shoulder as he speaks to him.

Regal: Mike these are the finest fighters of the area. They specialize in all of the fighting art forms. Everything from kickboxing, to regular boxing, from Olympic wrestling to professional wrestling, everything! But you… you’re something beyond all of that. You’re the perfect fighter now aren’t you sunshine? Well get in there and bloody prove it!

Regal steps out of the ring and watches as Syringe charges toward the crowd of guys. Syringe grabs onto one of the men and lifts him up, slamming him with a Spinebuster. Syringe knocks down all four other men with a right hand each. One contestant gets back up and walks into a T-Bone Suplex from Syringe. Another contestant takes a T-Bone Suplex. Syringe kicks another contestant in the gut and whips him into the corner. Syringe grabs another contestant and whips him into the same corner, sandwiching the other contestant. The second contestant to be whipped into the corner staggers back over to Syringe only to get a Needle-Point Slam (Falcon Arrow). Syringe runs over to the contestant still in the corner and drives his shoulder into his ribs. Syringe turns the contestant around and lifts him onto the top rope. Syringe renders that particular contestant unconscious when he drives him into the mat with a Splash Mountain Powerbomb. The first contestant to be attacked then gets dragged into the middle of the ring and locked into the Regal Stretch. He screams and claws at the mat but can’t move. The contestant taps out over and over until Regal comes in and pats Syringe on the back, signaling to him to release the hold.

Regal: Sloppy. Very sloppy. We’ll have to work on your form. I will make you the perfect fighter Mike Syringe. Mark my bloody words you will be the perfect fighter under my guidance!

Christy Hemme vs Lita - Women’s Title

Ending: Lita whips Christy into the corner and charges after her. Christy hit’s the turnbuckle but when she notices Lita charging at her, she lifts herself onto the top rope doing a split.

King: Whoa JR!

JR: Nice flexibility by Christy Hemme!

Lita stops herself in front of Christy who rolls over her into a sunset flip. The referee drops down to count the pin but Lita rolls out onto her feet. Lita grabs Christy by the hair, picking her up and plants her with a snap DDT.

JR: Christy just got planted by the DDT.

Lita covers Christy for the three count.

After-Match: Randy Orton dashes down the ramp way and slides into the ring as Lita’s celebrating. Lita turns around right into the RKO from Randy Orton.

JR: Hey! Come on now! That was uncalled for!

The crowd’s heat is intense directed at Orton as after the RKO he then proceeded to shoved Lita out of the ring under the bottom rope with his foot.

JR: What a low-down dirty disgusting human being Randy Orton is!

King: But he’s the future of our business JR! He’s the Legend Killer!

Fire exploded from the stage and the four turn-posts of the ring as Kane’s music cued.

JR: IT’S KANE! IT’S KANE! YOU DON’T SCREW WITH KANE’S FAMILY!

King: Oh no! Orton! Get out of there!

Kane stomps down the aisle with Orton looking him right in the eye. As Kane slides into the ring, Orton shakes his head no and makes a quick exit, escaping the ring then through the crowd.

JR: Look at Orton running like a scalded dog!

Winner: Lita

Overall: 65

Crowd: 70

Match: 54

Lacking Edge

The Coach is standing backstage with the Animal and World Heavyweight Champion Batista who though holds the World Title around his shoulder, has some heavy bandaging around his ribs.

Coach: Dave Batista, last week Edge scored the pin fall over you: 1, 2, 3. It must be horribly humiliating to have suffered such a crushing defeat from the man many are calling the next World Heavyweight Champion already. It also must give a bad outlook for your Pay Per View match at Bad Blood with Edge. Your thoughts?

Batista strokes his beard smiling, but the smile soon fades as he goes to respond.

Batista: Coach, how much money does Eric Bischoff hand you to stir [~bleep!~] up? It’s very aggravating Coach, I have to say. And you know what? I’m probably the last person you want to aggravate. Look at me coach, I’m a machine! Do I look like I fear Edge? Edge can bring his ass at Bad Blood. I’ll tear him apart like the animal I am and retain this title…bruised ribs and all. And you know what I noticed? Edge knows how dangerous I am now that I keep being reminded he beat me. That’s why he isn’t here tonight Coach. Sure, he told Bischoff he sprained his ankle… but I know Edge fears Batista. And he should too, because at Bad Blood, Edge is gonna go up, up, up…

Batista gives a thumbs up as he raises his arm in the air. Batista then turns his thumb down as the crowd erupts with the “BA-TIS-TA!” chants.

Batista: Then he’ll go straight down. And that’ll be all. It’ll be goodnight Edge. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a match to prepare for.

Batista walks off screen.

Coach: Well there you have it guys. You heard it right from the mouth of the World Heavyweight Champion, he’s headhunting for Edge.

Chris Benoit vs Christian

Ending: Christian sets Benoit up for the Unprettier.

King: This’ll be it right here JR! Say goodnight Benoit!

Benoit wriggles his arms free and nails Christian with the German Suplex! Benoit picks Christian back up, still in the waist-lock and nails another German Suplex. Benoit finally releases Christian after the third German Suplex.

JR: Hat trick German Suplex!

Benoit slowly pulls himself to his feet but as he makes it to his feet he makes a slit throat motion. Christian is already back up to his hands and knees as Benoit tries to climb to the top rope.

JR: The Rabid Wolverine is looking to fly!

Christian charges at Benoit and knocks him off the top rope with a forearm to the face, sending him flying to the outside onto the concrete.

King: A smart move by Captain Charisma!

Christian slaps his chest twice and kisses his hand before pointing to the crowd, as a very groggy Benoit struggles to get to his feet. Christian then hit’s a Springboard Crossbody from the inside out onto Benoit.

JR: Oh my god! A Crossbody from the inside-out by the CLB!

Both men land awkwardly but the crowd goes wild. The referee starts his count but neither men seem to be moving. Both Christian and Benoit begin moving at the six count but still very little. Christian just makes it to his feet but rolls into the ring a split second too late as the referee finishes the ten count. Both men have been counted out and it has been declared a draw.

Winner: Draw

Overall: 91

Crowd: 85

Match: 97

Spirit Of Competition

Christian pounds on the mat furious with the call. Christian crawls over to the edge of the ring and steals a microphone from the ring crew. A very tired and exhausted Christian then begins to speak while staring down Benoit who’s making his way up the ramp.

Christian: No… not like this! Benoit… I promised that I could beat you cleanly - one, two, three… and Damnit I will! At Bad Blood Benoit! You and me, one on one, in a two out of three falls match! You think I can’t beat you Benoit… me and my peeps… we… are going to… prove you wrong!

A referee tries to reason with Christian but gets shoved away.

Christian: Don’t touch me! Don't you know who I am!? I'm Captain Charisma! You don't get to touch me! Get away! I know what I’m doing. Benoit, you and me - Bad Blood. I don’t need Tomko, I don’t need anyone. You know why? I’m Captain, friggen Charisma and your just Chris Benoit. Prove… me… wrong Benoit.

***Commercial Break***

JR: Christian is determined to defeat Chris Benoit King.

King: You know Captain Charisma can beat Chris Benoit JR admit it! I know, you know, Benoit and especially Christian knows.

JR: You may be right King, I don’t know. But ladies and gentlemen up next Matt Hardy goes one on one with Shelton Benjamin in a hardcore match for the Intercontinental Title. If Hardy loses then he will be fired, and if Matt Hardy’s associate Rhyno interferes then Rhyno will be fired.

Matt Hardy vs Shelton Benjamin - Hardcore Match - IC Title vs Hardy’s Job

Ending: Shelton floors Matt Hardy with a steel chair shot to the head. The bloodied Shelton sets up the chair and picks Matt Hardy up. Shelton sets Hardy halfway up for a T-Bone Suplex/Powerslam, but uses his free hand first to point to the chair firing up the crowd.

King: Oh no! He can’t do this JR!

JR: Benjamin’s got some evil intentions in mind

Shelton shoves Hardy down when Gene Snitsky slides into the ring.

JR: Hey! What the hell is he doing here!?

Benjamin charges at Snitsky but runs right into a Big Boot to the face!

King: Saving Matt Hardy’s job JR!

JR: But why? This doesn’t make any sense!

Snitsky folds the chair back up and awaits the bloodied Shelton to get to his feet. Shelton makes it to his feet but takes the edge of the chair right to the skull.

JR: Oh! Lord all mighty!

Snitsky drops the chair and throws Matt Hardy’s arm over Benjamin. The referee has no choice but to drop down and count the three.

After-Match: Matt Hardy’s hand is raised by the referee and handed the Intercontinental title. Snitsky walks over and shoves the referee down, then holds Hardy’s hand up in victory. Snitsky drops Hardy’s hand then exit’s the ring, looking underneath it. Hardy lays in some stomps on the fallen Shelton Benjamin.

JR: Oh no what are these two doing now?

Snitsky pulls out a table from underneath the ring and sets it up on the outside of the ring.

King: Their going to erase Benjamin from the face of the earth JR!

Snitsky slides back into the ring as Matt Hardy picks Benjamin up to his feet. Hardy lifts Benjamin up and tosses him in Snitsky’s direction who lifts him up for a Military Press. Snitsky looks around at the crowd then throws Benjamin out of the ring. Benjamin does a flip landing back-first through the table. The crowd erupts in a “Holy Shit” chant, not having seen something so hardcore in so long.

Winner: Matt Hardy Version 1.0

Overall: 88

Crowd: 86

Match: 91

***Commercial Break***

Triple H vs Batista vs Shawn Michaels - World Heavyweight Title

Ending: Batista whips Triple H into the corner from the middle of the ring, but sandwiches the referee in the process with Triple H’s body. In the meanwhile Michaels is in the corner stomping his foot and firing up the crowd.

JR: Looks like HBK’s tuning up the band!

King: Sounds like we’re going to hear some Sweet Chin Music JR!

Batista turns around and gets a kick to the chops via Sweet Chin Music by Michaels. Michaels tosses his body over Batista’s for the cover, but there’s no one to count the pin.

JR: That should be all! We should have a new World Heavyweight Champion!

King: There’s no one to count the pin JR!

Triple H bounces off the ropes and drops a knee onto the back of Michaels’ head, spiking it into the mat.

King: Nice move by the Game!

JR: Man that looked brutal.

Triple H then picks HBK up by the hair and places him between his legs. Triple H points to himself, yelling to the crowd he’s number one, then makes a gesture at his waist signifying the World Heavyweight Title.

King: Here we go JR! The Game’s about to become the eleven time World Heavyweight Champion!

JR: You might be right!

Triple H hooks the arms of HBK and connects with the Pedigree.

JR: Pedigree!

King: Game over for HBK!

Directly after Triple H rolls HBK over for the cover he notices Ric Flair entering the ring with a chair in hand and a bandage over his head.

JR: IT’S FLAIR! RIC FLAIR IS IN THE RING!

Triple H runs right into a massive chair shot to the skull from the dirtiest player in the game.

King: No! Flair, That's the game! what are you doing!?

JR: GETTING REVENGE KING!

Ric Flair looks the downed Triple H in the eyes and yells “Woo!”. Flair then leaves as though he was never there. Batista is now back to his feet and sees Triple H vulnerable in front of him. Batista picks the Game up and puts him between his legs. The referee wakes up as Batista gives the crowd the thumbs up to a loud ovation, followed by the thumbs down to an even louder acclaim.

JR: The Game is about to go for a ride!

Batista spikes the Game into the mat with the Batista Bomb. Batista hooks the leg of the game as the referee counts the three.

Winner: Batista

Crowd: 90

Guest Prototype

Good show. I liked how youre building up Benoit vs Christian, and the HHH/Flair confrontation was good. Im liking the Extreme stable with Hardy, Rhyno, and now Snitsky. I hope Benjmamin isnt de-pushed to much though. Surprised we didnt see Edge on the show.

• 7 months later...