The Contender

WS1

Considering that EVERYTHING about the episode is centered around the boxing (particularly the match at the end, which the challenges go to set up), there is no real "good" reason not to show the entire fight. This kind of reminds me of that "Battleground" show they had on MTV, where they wouldn't show the entire basketball game.

Bah, everyone knows Ahmed was the fucking man. Actually no, but I did want the guy to beat Ishe. Seriously, what a twat.

The show is awesome, i've been watching it from the start and i've loved all of it. It annoys me that they brought Peter back though. I mean, Alfonso bust his ass to beat him and now he's back? They should've just stuck someone new in. If Peter goes on to win this thing then Alfonso's win, which was an upset, wont really count for much.

For those of you who were talking about the whole matches not being shown, from what I gather the final will be shown in full and will be as a proper fight night. It's gonna have an undercard made up of some of the other contestants.

• 1 month later...

I am not sure how many people are still watching but I am and tonight is the live season finale. It is down to Sergio Mora and Peter Manfrado Jr. My pick is Peter, he just seems to be the better boxer to me altough I could be wrong. The match is scheduled for 12 rounds as far as I know but I am not sure. I am just wonder who you guys thought was going to win.

Guest Afroduck

Well Sergio won.I can't believe that the judges scored it that far apart,and damn was it ever hard to get into the fight with all of the frickin commercials.There were 2 minute rounds and 5 minutes of commercials man that annoyed the shit outta me.I wonder where these guys are gunna fight again because they are talking about Alfonso Vs Manfrado 3 and Alfonso Vs Sergio plus Sergio Vs Manfrado 2.Those should all be insane fights.I can't wait

Guest Afroduck

Maybe the commercials were that short for you but not me after a while I started checking.It went to commercial at 8:42 and came back on for me at 8:47,then again at 8:49 and came back at 8:54 and so on

Yeah commercials werent that long, I wish they wouldnt have had them every round but it was alright. The fight really wasnt that close for the last few rounds, the annoucers were just trying to play the match as if it would all come down to last round so people would stay tuned. I thought Sergio dominated most of the rounds with his combos.