SOTY get fucked up

tristy

Guest Xecution

Like a lot of others have said they probably did make up some big story. Swearing doesn't get you anywhere either it makes you look childish when you say it every other word.

Does anybody have Godsmack's side of this story if there is one? I want to see what they say about it.

Guest bruins72

How old are these guys in SOTY? He sounds like he's a little kid throwing a fit because he got told he was wrong. Sure, I think the security people were out of line if the story is as he tells it but he sounds like a friggin' tool. For one, he's stupid to single out Godsmack when I'm guessing they weren't even aware of any of this happening. Another thing to consider is that even though this was a radio station concert, Godsmack was probably the headlining act. Also, since they're probably one of the more veteran bands on the bill, their management was probably heavily involved in putting on this show and that's why they were assisting the local security. Overall, it sounds like the SOTY pansies got all pissy because they didn't like anyone telling them what to do.

Guest homerjfry

Fuck both bands. I believe that Godsmack surrounds themselves by hard asses to make themselves look tough and SOTY are just a bunch of whiny pussies. Both bands need to get a life, and some talent.

Guest TheTokenWhiteGuy

One of there comebacks is, from the saftey of there living room probley is, ...Then there Dick-faced production manager.... what a fuking pussy

I gurantee that story is heavily biased towards SOTY, who do indeed suck.

They expected Godsmack to apologise? Maybe Godsmack were told that SOTY started it, and that security finished it. If SOTY had the balls to walk up to Sully and explain what happened, maybe he would of said something.

Like someone earlier said, I expect Godsmack's production manager was involved in setting the thing up. And I'm also sure Godsmack would be higher in the order that SOTY. He sounds pathetic the entire way through that post. I wonder if he'll right a song, crying about it. Trying to blame Godsmack is pathetic.

Oh well, Godsmack are better than SOTY anyway.

Guest Sean O'Haire

I was at this event, and SOTY blew the fuckin roof off the place. They were awesome. Meanwhile godsmack sounded like complete shit and didn't even belong on the stage. I am done buying Godsmack shit after this.

..Godsmack didn't get their security to beat up SOTY. They were standing beside the stage and jumped them when they came off.

Sully supposedly looked at SOTY with a bad look or something after that. Bah, whatever, SOTY = Fucking Emos. Godsmack = Really bad music.

There.