Your Top 5 Women

ROC

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me, or is Vida Guerra just a walking bum?

And I agree with Mudda...

EDIT: In no particular order...

Jennifer Love Hewitt (same pic as others, but meh)

104981.jpg

Cristina Scabbia

cristina_scabbia.jpg

Zhang Ziyi (well, I like her...)

06.jpg

Rachel Bilson

rbshoot57.jpg

Can't think of a fifth, as I'm not a massive "omg, that celeb is teh sex0r" type person.

Edited by rvdwannabe

Guest Ringmaster

Vida repulses me. And how old is Spongebob's girl anyways? This reminds me of this one time when this 13 year old girl sent me nude pics of herself for some strange reason. Crazy teenagers.

Guest Grapehead

lol, yeah trust me 1) she wouldn't care 2) they're links so you'd have to be semi-interested from the first picture to look and 3) I didn't post for you guys, this was supposed to be who our top 5 women are, and those are mine.

EDIT: but I'll remove them anyhow, since I do see little point in the alternate photos, thought we were just having some fun.

Edited by Spongebob_V2

lol, yeah trust me 1) she wouldn't care 2) they're links so you'd have to be semi-interested from the first picture to look and 3) I didn't post for you guys, this was supposed to be who our top 5 women are, and those are mine.

Yeah, I could judge and I am sure the other guys could from the first PICTURE you posted. As well, you didn't HAVE to post pictures at all.

5. Brittany Murphy

She's got this whole "Mid-market" slut thing going on, I just love it (Yes I'm a weirdo)

4. Madison (Down there)

I know I had Alba but I forgot all right. Look how can you not love that?

3. Maria Sharapova

Keep your Kournikova. I'll stay in this line thank you

2. Nicky Whelan

Why? Cause I've met her in real life. I know her. And that makes her even hotter.

1. Eliza Dushku

Come on. She's got the whole "Steaming" Thing going on, plus there's always a chance of evil type Slutiness. SLUTINESS! Ahh screw it why do I need to explain it to you?

Edited by Troy Maskell

The only person who I can think of that might crack my personal top 5 that hasn't been shown is Sarah Shahi. I will say that whoever that Juliya chick is, she could get it quite frequently :pervert:

sarahshahi.jpg

There's a couple of better pics of Sarah from this shoot, but I think her left nipple is visible in one and that's a no-no here, and the other looks kind of funny though her body looks great in that one.

Thora Birch is hot, rvd.

Hell, I like her...but just top 5.....I dunno, I can't see it.

Note: She has nice booblies though...

EDIT: And I agree with Revolt below...not the greatest of pictures...

Edited by rvdwannabe

Is that REALLY Thora Birch?

The Thora Birch I've seen is more, you know, cute.

EDIT: This probably isn't nearly the best pic but more of how her look is.

glamour_402.jpg

Edited by TheROC-Revolt