Your Top 5 Women

ROC

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, yeah trust me 1) she wouldn't care 2) they're links so you'd have to be semi-interested from the first picture to look and 3) I didn't post for you guys, this was supposed to be who our top 5 women are, and those are mine.

EDIT: but I'll remove them anyhow, since I do see little point in the alternate photos, thought we were just having some fun.

Hey, if Spongebob wishes to share semi-naked photos of his girlfriend, it's fine by me (if she's over 16 (:shifty:).

He could always PM them to me if he wants... :pervert:

Yeh. shes been in Maxim, woohoo, I mean the usually Hollywood skanks that are in there, basically the majority of girls in this topic, the dumb blondes and and usually shit, Thora is hot a bit different to the rest, she doesnt look as fake, skinny and generic as the rest.

My good friend Mr ROC. While I heavily respect and like you and it appears you have the same feelings towards my good self both as posters and fellow Cbe diary creators and Entertainment forum thread starters, as well as interests in film and women....I believe we have already covered teh fact that our view on women couldn't be any more different.

I worry therefore that if to your view Kaya's choices are magnificent, then to me they will be highly disappointing.

That is of course not to cast dispersions on the good character of Kaya whom I respect as a felow poster on the board as well as someone who, like myself, holds interests in politics and religion (in both we differ almost completely) however as a person I certainly enjoy his presence on the board...

Where was I?!

Oh yeah....

GET SOME MORE MILLA BIYATCHES!

Guest Grapehead

And aggggggggggughhhhh EWRFan...Connelly looks like a man in drag in that picture...

However that has certainly fulfilled my long held feelings and thoughts about her :shifty: