Your Top 5 Women

ROC

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bluesman

She's so sexy that's what's hot about her. She's got a perfect face which is sexy and cute. A gorgeous body in which she can move in such a sexy way, which is a big turn on. She's just got such a sexy look to her.

Guest baller

Woo! That floating water shot is bitchin'!

(And yes, I have seen the shot before...)

Still, sweet stuff. To pretend I'm not just Bellucci whoring, I'd like to say that I'm liking the love for Ms. Knowles, Ms. Alba, Ms. Johansson, and Ms. Beckinsale. :thumbsup:

On another note, I also don't see what's so hot about Ciara, either.

Now, carry on.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Ciara is a hermaphrodite?

Oh rite, now I know what she means by 'Goodies', who wants a clitoris when you can have a dick a clitoris and a set of big ass black balls.

MarinaSirtis.jpg

5. Marina Sirtis

My obsession with Star Trek is all the explaination that is needed. :)

LivTyler12.jpg

4. Liv Tyler

It's all in the eyes.

KeiraKnightley.jpg

3. Keira Knightley

KirstyGallgher.jpg

2. Kirsty Gallagher

A hot woman who knows about football...what else is necessary?

NataliePortman.jpg

1. Natalie Portman

What the fuck? She's a BLOKE? Seriously knew nothing about it, and well I checked goggle and it had a few things about it too, no clue if it's true. We don't hear about shit like that over here in UK because no one really cares, but I'm pretty surprised and feel ashamed for even thinking she was fucking hot. If it's true then just sick, if not then :pervert:

Meh, this is personal preference so keep any wise ass comments, many of which have probably already been done into the ground, to yourself. You know, if you want to. It's a free country... err message board. Meh.

Oh, and these pictures are kinda large so they're linked... Click the name to view.

Elisha Cuthbert - Grew up watching her has a youngin' on Popular Mechanics for Kids, may be one of the reasons I find her so attractive... besides the fact she is smoking. I always had a crush on her when she was younger (she's older than me by a few years so keep those pedo thoughts out of your head), but never imagined she'd turn into what she is now.

Gwen Stefani - I've been a fan of No Doubt for just under a decade and I've been in love with Gwen ever since. When I saw No Doubt in concert she was even more gorgeous than she was on TV and the magazines. And yes, understand this picture is old and it's of poor quality, but she looks hot in it.

Jennifer Aniston - Grew up watching Friends and she was one of the main reasons I watched the show... well, besides the fact it was one of the few shows I have ever been emotional attached to. Not only is she beautiful, she's pretty damn funny too IMO. Not the greatest picture here, but whatever.

Jessica Alba - She's obviously hot, but she's also got that cute girl next door thing going on too, which I like. I actually watched a few episodes of Dark Angel just to gawk at her (maybe gawk isn't the best word). I didn't even like the show. But come on, Jessica Alba in leather.

Cristina Scabbia - Man, the eyes on her kill me. She has all the qualities that put her above most women. The legs, the eyes, the long black hair, the voice, and the mere fact that she is Italian. It helps that I'm a fan of Lacuna Coil, but even if I hated their music I'd still find her one of sexiest women on the planet.

Spanish feet, yeah.

In some cultures - Spain? - they're considered quite attractive. I think it's interesting.

In an interesting cultural-attractiveness aside, according to a friend of mine who studies Japanese at A Level, the Japanese vision of what an 'attractive man' is supposed to be, the perfect-man thing, has many features in common with many Western men.

Like, they did some study and these Japanese women rated characteristics predominant in Caucasian men as the most attractive.

Suits me.

Kuriyama, here I come!

RK!

Guest Ringmaster

Personally, the most attractive type of feet are Egyptian feet, where the big toe is bigger than the rest. The ugliest are Greek feet, where the second toe is the biggest.

It's an exclusively-Chinese practice, and it all but died out what with Communism destroying all of their customs and all.

But yeah, it was disgusting. They did it so the women couldn't walk properly unaided, and thus would rely on the men to do anything/were more servile. A pretty vile practice, really.

Still, Kou and Chiaki have normal feet, so they're fine by me. Japanese girls are hotter than Chinese girls in general, really. Chinese girls at my age tend to not have been raised too well, due to the tacit support for the waning One-Child Policy in the 1980s (even into today, in fact) meaning that everybody wanted boys. Girls were not loved. There's a whole generation of eligible Chinese batchelors coming into manhood now with no girls to marry... poor bastards.

I've been to China, it's a beautiful country but the government's practices make me sick. They leave baby girls in dustbins in Beijing, because they're not wanted.

Back to girls, though - if you find Asian girls attractive over basically all others, does this mean you have a fetish or you're just weird? Is it racially supremacist? If you say that you don't particularly find dark-skinned women attractive, is this wrong? The moral dilemmas surrounding being 18 with unusual taste in girls.

RK!

Back to girls, though - if you find Asian girls attractive over basically all others, does this mean you have a fetish or you're just weird? Is it racially supremacist? If you say that you don't particularly find dark-skinned women attractive, is this wrong? The moral dilemmas surrounding being 18 with unusual taste in girls.

RK!

I know what ya mean. Althought I'm slightly different in that I find pretty much all black women to be butt ugly.

I don't see it being 'racist' or anything because it's preference.