12 Wrestlers choice

nabeel

Things that pop to mind immediately:

-The board thing of people bitching was actually kinda neat.  Nice idea.  Next time use names.  Hell, for cheap pops here use EWBIV members names.

BUT...you were right in the thread you started in Polls And Questions to pimp this diary (thought I didn't notice?), this IS better than the EWBIII thing.  100% better.

Keep trying.

TGC

I'm honoured

My Show got dropped and after the PPV, I'll be doing the chat thing until I get a TV show, which is difficult, bcz market is in a slump

Major News

-Spike TV have dropped EwB’s only show, The Ring. When contacted, Spike TV said that we had already informed them about the move. After warning them again and again, we finally decided to pull the plug. When the del was taking place, they had agreed not to have any violence whih could lead to severe mental disorder. Many customers complained that their language was fowl and their action, below dignity.

-With The Ring getting dropped, EwB are desperately looking for another TV station. Unfortunately, their search has proved unsuccessful.

-Bobby Heenan, one of the major wrestlers, has been released. Due to inside sources, Heenan had been unhappy since May 29th, the first time show didn’t air. Nabeel, however, said that anyone who wanted to leave, could leave, because those who have faith, will be the ones who’ll succeed

The first ever Pay-Per-View starts with a new song, ‘Redefining the terms’ by EwB IdoLs. The camera zooms towards the announcers table, situated behind the ring.

DDP: Welcome to EwB’s first ever Pay-Per-View, Time for Destruction. I’m Dallas Page, and next to me, I’ve Jim C.

JC: What a historic night, and we can damn well guarantee you that all you fans will be receiving what you paid for

DDP: We kick the night off, with a no disqualification match, when Al-Snow takes on Chris Kanyon.

JC: Takes on? Or gets taken on? You should watch your sentences, Dallas

DDP: I do watch my sentences and also the matches. Now shut up, and let me watch the match.

1.Equality?

Al Snow came down the ramp, waving to his fans, and promising them that they will get what they want. Chris Kanyon came out to a mixed reaction, with the heel section cheering, while the face section booing. Snow started the match after locking Kanyon in a grapple. Kanyon reversed and went for a waist lock, but Snow quickly grabbed Kanyon’s arm and started working on it. Snow used the left-right punch combo to take control but Kanyon took him down with a short but powerful clothesline. Kanyon made Snow eat some boots before choking Snow, but the referee just didn’t allow that. While the referee talked to Kanyon, Snow stood up and took down Kanyon with a bulldog. Snow even managed to get a leg drop. Kanyon took advantage of a weak kick by Snow and gave his opponent a DDT. Kanyon climbed the turn buckle but Snow grabbed him by the tights and gave him a powerbomb. After an unsuccessful pinfall, Snow waited before giving Kanyon an Enzugiri. Snow then quickly applied the figure four leg lock on Kanyon, who immediately tapped out.

DDP: Oh my god, Jim C, did you see that?

JC: Of course, I saw it at the same time when you did, Dallas

DDP: What a move by Snow, hitting the Enzugiri on Kanyon. Then figure four leg lock, and what not?

JC: I’ll tell you what not, Dallas, no hardcore, no extremity.

DDP: I’m sure we’ll have plenty when Rhyno takes on Terry Funk. Last week Rhyno was in the ring and was running his mouth …

JC: Running his mouth? He was talking the truth, Dallas, what’s happened to you?

DDP: I’m perfectly alright, thank you. As I was saying, Rhyno was out in the ring running his mouth, ( JC snarls) when Terry Funk came out. Rhyno disgraced Terry Funk saying he ‘Has-been’. Terry Funk got angry and both men were about to settle their differences when Paul Heyman told them to save it for today. And here comes the hardcore legend, Terry Funk

JC: Legend? What is the world coming to?

2.For once and for all

Terry Funk’s entrance got a great applause. Rhyno’s entrance music hit but Rhyno was nowhere to be seen. All of a sudden, he emerged from the crowd and gave an inattentive Terry Funk a kick. Rhyno knee dropped funk and made him eat some boots. Rhyno waited for Funk to stand up before presenting the hardcore legend with a Gore. After a successful pinfal, Rhyno quickly made his way down the ramp, not wanting to hang around.

JC: Any doubts, Dallas?

DDP: Not after that one though. But still Terry Funk is a great ..

JC: Forget Terry, and think about Rhyno, Dallas, the monster has been unleashed. And it was only me who had faith in him all along

DDP: Will Jim C, you have your favorites and I have mine. Moving along, though, Paul Heyman, the co General Manager of The Ring, has something to say.

3.Total possession

Paul Heyman came out to the usual jeering, but this time it looked like that something had happened which pleased him a lot, because instead of shouting on the fans, he said, “ You people can make as much noise as you want, because that isn’t going to change what has already been done. You see, my nemesis, Bobby Heenan, also known as The Brain, has proved what I knew, but you didn’t. All along, I believed that he was nothing more than a coward, and last night, he proved it. You fans can think I’m lying or something, but this is the truth. Bobby Heenan has left the promotion. Bobby Heenan has proved to be a loser, a quitter and a coward. As a result, the owner of this promotion, has chosen me as the sole General Manager of The Ring. Well, I was informed only last night, and I have much to do. First of all, I need to address two of my wrestlers, who’ll be going one on one tonight, in a Real Hell in a Cell match. Sandman and Dreamer. I am informing you both that if you try to go against the rules, or if you have any one interfering on your behalf, both you, and your helper will be fired on the spot. Plus, there are some stipulations. You see being a champion is not so easy, especially in EwB. The champion has the advantage that he is allowed to wrestle when he feels like, but I have the final say in the title matches. There is no such rule that states you can defend titles on P-P-V. It can happen when you are least expecting it. Whoever wins should be on the lookout.

DDP: Heyman as the sole general manager? This is ridiculous

JC: Oh! I can’t wait, Dallas, all hell is going to break loose

DDP: You are right this time. .

JC: What do you mean this time? Who said Rhyno was going to win? I did..

DDP: Ok, ok, no need to argue. Fans, we’re now moving on to a match, whose winner will be crowned the Tag Champions. Team X-Treme will face La Resistance, in a tag match. Team X-Treme consists of the Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy, while La Resistance consists of Rob Conway and Sylvain Greniar

4. The Battle between the Nations

La Resistance started the match when Conway attacked Matt. Conway used this to his advantage and kicked Matt in the gut, before DDT’ing him. Conway did his arrogant look and kicked Matt in the face. Conway picked Matt up but Matt fought back and took control using a wide array of moves, such as punches and kicks. Matt engaged Conway in a waist lock before taking him down on the mat. Matt gave Conway a leg drop and then went for a lion sault but Conway rolled out of the way. Conway tagged in Grenier and Matt tagged in Jeff. Jeff out did Grenier by using some aerial moves. Grenier fought back and picked Jeff up before giving him a back breaker. Grenier Irish whipped Jeff into the corner, when Conway gave him a knee to the back. Matt tried to get in, but the referee stopped him. While Matt and referee argued, Conway and Grenier wore down Jeff. Grenier tagged in Conway and Conway just unleashed on Jeff. Conway then climbed the turn buckle and gave Jeff a SWANTON BOMB. La Resistance have won the match and are the first ever Tag Team Champs in the EwB history.

DDP: La Resistance have just upsetted the favorites Team X-treme.

JC: Upset? I knew it all along.

DDP: You seem to know everything, Jim C. What’s going to happen next

JC: RHIAC match, of course

DDP: You are wrong there. I just received this letter which says that before this match, a video is going to be played

5. Video

Before Jim could say anything, the lights went out, and fog started to rise. Then came a sound, echoing every where, and said,” Go get a LIFE”. And then the lights came back, and our commentators had something to say

DDP: What was that?

JC: It was a sound. Have you gone deaf?

DDP: Well, I haven’t. I was talking about the sound. Who was that?

JC: Someone who was dead. Only a deadman can ask for life

DDP: He was telling us to get a life. Not asking. Any way folks, next up we have the much anticipated Real Hell in a Cell match. From what Paul E. said, this is the most brutal match ever devised.

JC: With iron walls, and weapons, and what not. Oh, I can’t wait.

6.Brutal?

Sandman came out to huge pop, as did Dreamer. Both man shook hands, and all the friendship vanished once the bell rang. Sandman Irish whipped Dreamer towards the metal turn buckle, full of thorns, and blood started spilling. Dreamer just went mad and took down Sandman with a clothesline. Dreamer picked one ladder up and threw it on Sandman. He looked towards the Arsenal and started climbing. Once up, he looked at the weapons, which included a chain, Singaporean Cane, Nun Chucks, Brass Knuckles, Sledge Hammer, Fire Extinguisher, Table and a Baseball Bat. He picked up a Singaporean Cane and threw it down. He then did the same with the Hammer and the baseball bat. Dreamer climbed down but Sandman immediately stood up, grabbed the Cane and gave Dreamer a dose of his medicine. Sandman carefully climbed the turn buckle and gave Dreamer a leg drop. He then picked the BaseBall bat and tried to attack but Dreamer ducked and the bat hit the cell wall. Dreamer clothes lined Sandman and took him down. He started punching Sandman’s head. Dreamer picked up the Sledge Hammer and attacked Sandman’s ribs. Dreamer then Irish whipped Sandman towards the ladder, and Sandman went down. Dreamer once again made his way up to the Arsenal. By this time, Sandman was starting to get up. He saw Dreamer and climbed up. Once up, both men started battling. Series of punches were exchanged and both men displayed great willingness to continue. Sandman then got the upper hand and kicked Dreamer in the gut, before DDT’ing him. Sandman waited for Dreamer to stand up and gave him a drop kick. DREAMER FELL DOWN THE ARSENAL AND HIT THE RING, KNOCKED OUT COLD. Sandman worked up the crowd, and a LEG DROP OF THE TOP. Sandman made the pinfal, and 1….2…..3…… Sandman has won the first ever RHIAC match.

DDP: Om my gosh! I’m speechless

JC: You’re better that way

DDP: Seriously, what an awesome match. Sandman has emerged as the victorious one. It’s goodbye from me

JC: and goodbye from the man who knows everything

The writing's good, but a few thoughts on my part:

Break up the match text a bit; it's kinda hard for me to just read through a chunk of action. Maybe toss in DDP + Corny's in-match commentary to break up the action.

Maybe a change of font color once in a while?

And while I'm asking questions...

In your sig, is the ECW on Dreamer's shirt backwards for a reason?

The writing's good, but a few thoughts on my part:

Break up the match text a bit; it's kinda hard for me to just read through a chunk of action. Maybe toss in DDP + Corny's in-match commentary to break up the action.

I can try that ;)

Maybe a change of font color once in a while?

I am thinking about that

And while I'm asking questions...

In your sig, is the ECW on Dreamer's shirt backwards for a reason?

Yes. You'll soon know why

Note: You can guess your own characters. Anyone with more than five correct guesses about the usernames, and the reasons why, can book my next Pay-Per-View’s Dark match. A lame prize for a lame contest in a lame diary

‘Anyone who went to the show?’

‘*slaps forehead* that promotion is good for nothing’

‘Don’t you dare insult the promotion I work for’

‘Suck my dick’

‘my friend went, and like he was talking something about Sandman ….’

‘why don’t they open up their own website?’

Sandman, I think, turned heel

‘Wasn’t that obvious. I mean, with two baby faces, one had to turn heel’

‘I think there was a match between Rhino (winner) and Roadkill’

‘ Yeah, again this match was short and like ended inside three minutes’

‘New Jack attacked Terry Funk bckstg and then Tazz came for help, so Paul E. made the main event of the night Tazz/Funk vs Jack/Matt. Jeff came to hlp and after the match was over, Hardys double teamed Jack. Great match

‘Oh, Paul E. is the sole GM, any thoughts’

‘I still think they’re tryin to revert to another ECW, which’s gonna fail. I mean’

‘Last time, Vince bought it. Thiss time nabeels going to make sure I ain’t happening’

I thought ‘has-been’ chants for Jack were great

‘How did Jack react’

‘Dunno’

‘Consider this your ONLY verbal warning’

‘Jack went into a fit, and I think the chants WERE true’

‘you can never tell or predict about the ex-bounty hunter’

‘any other match?’

‘Dunno’

La Resistance were mocking US when Dreamer ran down and impromptu handicap match

‘I thought Resistance would get rid of their stupid gimmick’

‘Theeir moves are good but gimmick sucks’

‘Oh, I forgot, Paul E. introduced the television title

‘It’s clear Kanyon will get it’

‘It’s not confirmed, though’

There’s going to be a Battle Royale to determine the champ at the next P-P-V.’

‘who are the entrants’

‘Kanyon, Sean O’ Haire, and others to be revealed later’

‘Did ya notice Dreamers shirt’

‘why?’

‘no’

‘whats so special? I mean black ECW shirt’

‘no, ECW’s splet backwards, like WCE’

‘so what?’

‘I was thinking, nah… me and my stupid theories’

‘alas, I miss their show. I’ll be going to Philly this weak, maybe I’ll catch a seat’

‘Miss their show? Now where’s the :shifty: when I need it’

‘CLOSED and sent to Archives’

Found on EwB.com

‘I went to the show last night and it SUCKED. But for those loser who think the promotion is worth watching, here are the results

Rodney Mack dft Maven

Sandman promo, challenging anyone, at the next P-P-V

Sean O Haire dft Terry Funk

Paul E. nominated New Jack, Chuck Palumbo for Battle Royal

Hardy’s arrogant promo

Rhyno dft Tommy Dreamer with a gore

Dwell on these losers, until you find another of your kind to help you’

‘There’s nothing good on the card, except the main event’

‘Agree with you there, no FEUDS? No proper STORYLINES? I AM reconsidering my statement about how the promotion had talent’

‘Why did they have the opening match for Mack? He came out of the blue. Things should get better when they have a proper timeslot’

‘Aw! What did Blue had to do with Mack’

‘especially him coming out of me ;)

‘who will be the other contestants of the battle royal?’

‘dunno! Maybe it’ll be the majority of unused roster’

‘hardys as heel are great, aren’t they?’

‘*slaps forehead* what? They are terrible as a tag team. Matt should be given a title run’

‘Jeff is holding back Matt’s career. Selfish lil @#%^@’

‘Rhyno continued his winning streak. 3 in a row now’

‘He has been empowering his opponents’

‘Ummmmm…. Anyone CONCERNED can e-mail their suggestions and complaints to EwB@EwB.com’

‘Use that address to moan while this rests in ARCHIVES’ 

More EwB news

According to inside sources, all is not well within the company. One member, who wishes to remain anonymous, was quoted as saying, “Things are not the way we were expecting. It hasn’t been two months and already conflicts are taking place. Many of the roster are unhappy because they have rarely been used. What they don’t understand is that we are having trouble accommodating everyone due to limited time allotted. Storylines are not there. Our quality is not what we have been expecting, but yes, the interest of fans has been beyond expectation. We know that we are financially healthy, but being wealthy is not all. We are looking for new talent, backstage staff, writers, road agents, etc. Hopefully, the shows from now on will be much better. Till the time we don’t get another TV slot, we’ll put up our show details on our official website”

• 1 year later...