Hollywood Mogul help

How the hell do I make successful pictures? Everyone else is making 100 million plus flicks and I'm stuck making these pitiful things that barely get 10 million.

How the hell do I make successful pictures? Everyone else is making 100 million plus flicks and I'm stuck making these pitiful things that barely get 10 million.

Rewrite a scrip like ten times till it is perfect. Make sure you spend enough on the Budget. Go to Hollywood-Mogul Official Site and then click the message board and search it. It should help. They have a FAQ too.

Hey man sounds lieka good game

1) where can i get it from

2) is it free

Hollywood-Mogul Official Site is the site to go get the demo. The demo is the full game but you can only play the demo for like 15 days. It is not free.

The demo is 8 Days (at least on my copy, I'm playing 2.5e.)

and how do you rewrite the script? I keep trying to hire big-name actors but they want to "See A Screenplay ReWrite" . How do I do that?

Guest bruins72

Because this is an addictive, frustrating, mind-boggling game.

To some extent it is but it got old pretty quickly for me. There just wasn't enough to it. It became the same thing over and over after a bit. There's also the problem with all my stars getting too old and not having anyone to play any younger roles.

I'm waiting for the new updated and more detailed version of the game that's supposed to be in the works. I saw some screens for it many months ago and it looked good. Is it still in the works? Has anyone heard anything more on it?

Guest bruins72

Apparently, it's due out May 2005.

Wow! That's a long time. Haven't they already been working on it for a year or two? From what I saw of the screenshots, I'd be more likely to purchase the new one. The old one was hardly of a quality where I thought it was reasonable for them to charge for it.

More trouble, how come sometimes, with random films, it'll say "This film has already been produced, Hollywood Mogul will use the results from the Box Office", when, well, that film hasn't been produced. For example, my "Marvel Universe" movie, I got that message, it had nearly 5* everything, acting, directing, etc. But it flopped, apparently because the "last" (read: ..never) time that I did the film, it flopped. Whassupwidat?!