Japanese Ring: Ringu

Krazy_K

Have any of you seen Ringu? Are they any good? Im thinking about getting them should i spend thy money?

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I didn't like the American one, but I don't see what the fuss about the Japanese ones being better is, its the exact same film with Japanese people and instead of giving you a flash of the victims body the screen stops and goes black and white.

Incredibly overrated, crap at best, but it and stamp on it.

I'm throwing caution to the wind and biying Ringu 0,1,2. Aswell as Batle Royale 1 & 2. I'll update once i've seen them

I'm throwing caution to the wind and biying Ringu 0,1,2. Aswell as Batle Royale 1 & 2. I'll update once i've seen them

Speaking of Battle Royale, where can I get my hands on the movie? I looked for it at Suncoast, but they didn't have it. I figure that with everyone on the boards talking about it, I should probably see it.

Guest Mr McFarlane

Speaking of Battle Royale, where can I get my hands on the movie?  I looked for it at Suncoast, but they didn't have it.  I figure that with everyone on the boards talking about it, I should probably see it.

I have a Canadian friend named (watch for teh winking) Billy Von KoAdZeAnA. *Wink*

And he gives it out to anyone who asks

HT use thy ebay.com. I got mine for cheap from ebay