Limp Bizkit - The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1)

AJ

Well, come on! He's not going to say "Well, I REALLY love RATM... but to be fair, we're kinda crap compared to them. In fact, I really just wanted to write about Britney dumping me some more. But then the label and the band wanted to actually make music, so we did our best. I hope it works!".

They're artists, and they're just trying something new for them and their fans. I'd only give a shit if this was Madonna and she did something like this. In which case I'd have to burn her home down and proclaim her a witch.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bluesman

But see, that's the thing, everyone knows they're crap compared to them, ESPECIALLY when trying to play like them. He could have talked about it influencing them and this album being their own take on the music. Of course then he wouldn't be the arrogant, ignorant twat that he is.

Well, I like it. It's kinda good. I don't see the resemblance to RATM though. Lyrically, maybe a little bit. But I just see Limp Bizkit. As much as they try, no-one will be the next RATM.

Guest PlagueUK

I agree he is a twat and all that but i don't buy the LB albums cause of Durst or the things he says to the press. I buy it because I enjoy the music.

Yeah I acknowledge, he says and does stupid things and everyone hates him, but it won't stop me from buying the album. Even if he does kind of disrespect RATM with that quote.

It's exactly the way I feel about QOTSA, yeah Homme is an asshole but i like their music.

I don't know... Homme really puts me off. I kinda have a weird liking for Fred Durst for some reason.

It's probably because he shagged Britney. The lucky cunt. I won't be able to attempt any contact for the next 7+ months now.

• 2 weeks later...

The album is lame. The first 2 tracks or so are good, and beyond that it goes to hell. I think part of it is that it's hard to listen to a pubescent Scooby-Doo rap for longer than 5 minutes or so without getting tired of hearing it. It's better than Results May Very, but still disappointing considering the single was good.

The album is lame. The first 2 tracks or so are good, and beyond that it goes to hell. I think part of it is that it's hard to listen to a pubescent Scooby-Doo rap for longer than 5 minutes or so without getting tired of hearing it. It's better than Results May Very, but still disappointing considering the single was good.

• 3 weeks later...