What games have you played today?

ROC

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheMysteryMan

Devil May Cry: 9/10-One of the best action games I have played in a while. Feels just like Ninja Gaiden except with all the great graphics of today. The graphics in DMC are still good though.

• 2 weeks later...

Mick and Mack as the Global Gladiators - 5.5/10 or (**) One of the most blatant product placement games in video game history. The music and sound aren't that impressive either but there is something in this game that makes it strangely addicting.

Spider-man 2: 8/10

The best spiderman game yet, Gameplay is smooth, and its just so fun swinging around New York. The only bad point is the repetitiveness of the random crimes. Other then that its a great game. If your a spiderman fan, its a must buy.

This is a list of the games I've played this year:

PS2 games:

Xenosaga - 10/10 (I'd give it an 11, if I could)

War Of The Monsters - 8.0/10

Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain - 7.5/10

Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth - 8.0/10

Unlimited Saga - 1.0/10 (and that's being generous)

Playstation games:

Final Fantasy Tactics - 8.0/10

Legend of Dragoon - 8.5/10 - I want a sequel for the PS2, dammit!!!

My explanation for giving HCTP a lower rating that SYM has to do with the CAW system: they removed some of my favorite CAW parts that were in SYM. I also don't like: season mode is only a year long, most of the entrance themes are missing lyrics, and that you can't interfere in a tag Cage match once you leave the cage. If it wasn't for the addition of three improvements: JR and Lawler not commenting during matches (since it got waaaaay repetitive in SYM), the damage meter and submission system, I would've given HCTP a 7.0 rating.

Unlimited Saga is hands down the worst RPG I've ever played. AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS! (Use it as a coaster if someone gives you a copy as a gift, or go trade it in someplace for credit)

Edited by GhostMachine

Winning Eleven 7: Greatest soccer game Ever!! (IMO) 9/10

ESPN NFL 2K5 - 10/10 - This is the best Football game I have ever played. The running game is the best ever, Passing is excellent. I hear a lot about glitches but I have found none yet and I have been playing non stop since Sunday. This is a must buy game especially because of its price too.... Madden Watch Out.

MLB Baseball 2004 10/10 - Well right now I'm playing a dynasty with the Cubs. But I think I shall continue my Twins dynasty as I've played all 102 games so far.

I'm off to play ESPN NFL 2K5 10/10 - This is a great football game. It has pretty much everything.

Guest bukkake bandit

NBA Live 2004(PC) - 6/10. It's too easy. Basically a dunkfest, but that's always the case with this series. The dynasty sucks and the CPU are idiots, gladly taking crippling contracts and the like. Asking for a good NBA Live for any console has been ignored for years.

Madden 2004 (XBox) - I love this game, kicks ass. the graphics are really good and it plays nicely too. Also it has the NFL Europe Teams and the Classic teams, which are awesome extras. (9.5/10)

NCAA March Madness 2004 (XBox) - Fun game. I dont know that much about college basketball, but there are tons of teams, and the games are really good. (8.5/10)

B00004TTTV.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

NFL Blitz 2001 - 6/10 or (**) This was basically same old, same old gameplay-wise, but my real problem with the game is the annoying glitches possibly caused by Midway's said implication of new features only to pull them out at the 11th hour.