Diary Elite Wrestling

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually a wrestler in 12's scenario, even though I didn't sign up.

I don't remember liking my stats either, but it beats having me as a staff member.

As long as you make shows, and don't make a new topic.

I swear to god if this dies at one show... :angry:

Guest Reaperstang

3 shows over or under? Taking bids now...

No, really the press conference was great. I am not gonna try to take cheap shots on you syco. I love your writing and how y ou love the hardcore lifestyle.

Edited by JuggaloNinjaLee

yay i made into an EWB diary for once! Oh and Dmn, my moniker should be, "The Natural Mystic" and of course my entrance music, "Buffalo Soldier" by The Wailers. The press conference was hilarious, i hope you keep the comedy element to the actual show, i think its the only way to write EWB feds and keep them interesting. good luck brudda (Y)

Is My Penis Supposed to be Like This?

The first of Diary Elite Wrestling's weekly shows will feature the first round of the King of the Dome Tournament, and brackets have just been announced at ewbattleground.com/DEW!

The opening round matches are as follows:

sycodmn vs SeanDMan

Heel Turn vs Dukes

Jeff Hardy's Stalker vs Natural Born Thrilla

Typical Phenom vs Javert

naiwf vs kaya

Gongsun Zan vs thegodcomplex

Conniption vs Essa

*RDB* vs Vince Russo

Its going to be a star studded night of high impact wrestling, and several of these matches have the potential to be early Match of the Year contenders in DEW! DON'T MISS IT!

I'm thinking of switching from Kaneanite's scenario to 12characters InterBoard Scenario because it has more workers, and more deviation in stats.

I would, of course, update names and overness and such.

Any issues with that?

:o

:mellow:

:angry:

:P

Nah, I'm just kidding. If I had known you were going to do this, I would have hurried it up to get Version1.3 out, the final version, in accordance to stats and such. You probably would be better using 12characters in the long run. Loved the press conference, but are other EWBers gonna show up? I don't mean as wrestlers, but just making appearances? Looking forward to the next update anyway.

I don't remember liking my stats either, but it beats having me as a staff member.

But you didn't sign up... :(

Oh wow! I'm in this. I have no idea why I'm in there with people, who, you know, write diaries. But I'm happy to be in, and if anyone can do this sort of thing well, it's sycodmn. Can't wait to see how I'm portrayed. Hopefully syco will go with short match results, and just have fun writing segments and stupid interviews and stuff. Cool (Y).

sycodmn vs SeanDMan

*bangs head on glass ceiling*

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT CONCERNING DIARY ELITE WRESTLING

~Credit~ ewbattleground.com/DEW

The 'Wheel of DOOM~!'

In an announcement released by the mysterious head of Diary Elite Wrestling, the 'Wheel of DOOM~!' was announced and explained.

The Wheel of DOOM~!

Once every show, for one match, the Wheel of DOOM~! will be spun. It is a roulette style wheel, akin to the Wheel of Fortune, however it has match stipulations on it, everything from 'Singles Match' to 'Deathmatch', except, of course, matches that DEW is not prepared at the moment to run, IE, Cage, Closed Cage, and Scaffold matches.

Also on the wheel are the more open ended 'LivingLegend's Choice', 'Announcer's Choice', 'Fan's Choice', and the ever popular 'Rock-Paper-Scissors Match'. There is also the unenviable 'Double Switch' spot, in which both workers will switch spots on the card with other opponents.

The Wheel will be spun before the match designated for it on the card by the err... lovely... LivingLegend.

The match designated for it on Is My Penis Supposed to be Like This? is the sycodmn/SeanDMan matchup.

Thank you.

Rock-Paper-Scissors match? I'm half expecting Tsubo Genjin to show up and take out LivingLegend or VR. Make it happen syco...

Actually, I really like the idea of at least one gimmick match per show, adds a little flavour to the diary. I'm looking forward to more of this.