Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling

rsl

Guest Rubber Band Man

I had a long review for this but for some reason when I clicked post I got logged out. So I'm going to keep it short. Sorry RSL but I'm going to be lazy and not retype the thing.

Diary Name: Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling

Author: RSL

The Good

The good thing about this diary (which isn't much) is the card previews. If you are just looking at this diary you can read a preveiw and find out what's going on, they are that good. The results were okay too.

The Bad

The results were just to long for me. I rather have more focused on angles. I find that when matches are to long they get rather boring and I just end up skiping the matches and probally missing something important in the process. Another thing is your grammar. I got confused while reading because of they way you used your words. Like instead of putting and you would In or something along those lines.

Rating: ** (that's being generous.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a long review for this but for some reason when I clicked post I got logged out. So I'm going to keep it short. Sorry RSL but I'm going to be lazy and not retype the thing.

Diary Name: Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling

Author: RSL

The Good

The good thing about this diary (which isn't much) is the card previews. If you are just looking at this diary you can read a preveiw and find out what's going on, they are that good. The results were okay too.

The Bad

The results were just to long for me. I rather have more focused on angles. I find that when matches are to long they get rather boring and I just end up skiping the matches and probally missing something important in the process. Another thing is your grammar. I got confused while reading because of they way you used your words. Like instead of putting and you would In or something along those lines.

Rating: ** (that's being generous.

Your review sucked ass. Nothing you said could help him improve. It's just you bitching about how you cant sit still for long enough to read good sized results. Ass.

I'm sorry if this is post-whoring and i'm sorry i posted most of this in his review thread but I feel I need to defend myself in my diary aswell as if people just read that review they will think this diary is really crappy which I think is unfair.

Personaly I would think my diary is more than **. I concentrate on angles quite a lot I think. If you actully read the results you may have found that out that I use angles and try to pay them off in the matches. If you just end up 'skipping' the results how can you give it a proper review. You probabley missed Alex Shelleys getting more and more pissed as he lost more matches and finally snapping on Jacobs after teasing it for a while. Or the building up of the AJ Styles / Trent Acid feud. Also could you explain the line about grammer to me again?

edit: no point starting a new post for this

thanks for the kind words EZE and I will not be stopping this, as you said it was just one man opinion and I enjoy doing it a lot and after reading his diary he clearly doesn't know what he is doing or talking about.

Edited by rsl

To be fair. The only people who can judge a diary at any time are the regular readers who can spot if your going down a dark, crappy path. But this has been a very good refreshing indy diary that convinced me to buy TEW (which im hooked on). RSL remember hes just one opinion. Carry on!

Edited by EZE

I just got through reading through this diary, and I must say this is a really fun diary. I still can't over Kid Kash throwing the milkshake at Low Ki's car :lol: HUSS~! Jimmy Jacobs as champ is great. I look foreward to the next show. BTW: Don't listen to RBM, he's only one person. Let the awesomeness continue.

Now onto the predictions:

SWEW Tag Team Championship

2 out of 3 Falls

The Havana Pitbulls© vs. The Briscoe Brothers

SWEW Heavyweight Championship

Jimmy Jacobs© vs. Austin Aries

SWEW Triple Chance Match

Jack Evans vs. Spanky vs. Super Dragon

Samoa Joe & Trent Acid vs. Styles Ca$h

Alex Shelley vs. Zack Gowen

Danny Daniels & Kid Kash vs. Delirious & Low-Ki

Loser Leaves SWEW

Jimmy Rave vs. Joey Matthews vs. Joker vs. Sabian

Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling

Final Showdown

9/10/2004

James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota

Attendance: 1610

Home Release Version

Commentator: Don Callis Eric Garguilo

PRESHOW

Jimmy Jacobs is backstage with Becky Bayless who is holding the SWEW Heavyweight Championship as Jimmy cuts a promo. He says Alex Shelley is no friend of his anymore and wants to confront him tonight to see why he hit Becky and why he turned on him. He may do that before he beats Austin Aries tonight or after he beats Austin Aries tonight. HUSS.

Spanky and Jack Evans talk about there match with Super Dragon. Spanky doesn’t know which belt he will go after if he wins. Evans starts break-dancing and says he is going for the SWEW Heavyweight Championship if he wins biotch.

SHOW

SWEW Triple Chance Match

Super Dragon d. Jack Evans & Spanky

With the prize of been able to have a title shot for any title in SWEW and at any time or any show all three men put everything on the line to create a MOTY candidate in the first of hopefully many SWEW Triple Chance matches. This match had everything as all three men came close to the win in this 20 minute match. Evans hit a crazy dive to the outside onto Spanky and Super Dragon on the outside nearly killing himself in the process. Evans managed to hit his 630 on Spanky but Super Dragon kicked him really hard in the head to break it up. The finish came after a flurry of near falls on each man. Spanky hit the Sliced Bread #2 on Evans but was unable to cover as Super Dragon hit a stiff kick to the head of Spanky and dumped him to the outside. Evans slowly got up but Dragon turned him inside out with a hard lariat landing Evans on his head. That got the 3 count and the chance for Super Dragon to have a title shot of his choice at anytime. Maybe even tonight?

Result - Super Dragon wins

****1/4 (20:47)

Delirious & Low-Ki d. Daniels & Kash

In tag action of the second show running Low-Ki was able to get a win over Kid Kash and Danny Daniels this time teaming with Delirious to get the win. Low-Ki was simply to strong for Kash and Daniels and you can clearly see why Kash brought Low-Ki into SWEW as his partner before Ki turned on him. Stiff kicks to the head of Daniels took him out of the match towards and end and Delirious played a big part in the win by coming over the top and landing on Kash to take him out. Low-Ki caught Danny Daniels with the Ki Krusher and that was enough to get the three count. After the match, as Low-Ki was watching Delirious run the ropes in delight, Kid Kash from behind hit Low-Ki down with a steel chair and also hit Delirious down. Once again after a match Low-Ki was battered by Danny Daniels and Kid Kash as they beat him down. Kash went under the ring for something and picked out a milkshake. He slowly poured it over Ki’s head then hit him with another chairshot. Kash left laughing as Low-Ki was left lying in the ring covered with milkshake.

Result - Low-Ki and Delirious win

*** (12:04)

Loser Leaves SWEW

Joker d. Jimmy Rave & ‘Blue Hat Guy’ Joey Matthews & Sabian

All four men hadn’t exactly set the world alight in SWEW and the loser knew if he lost he was out of there. Joker and Sabian worked together in the beginning but it was Joker who caught Sabian with the Joker Driver in not a very good match that led to the three count and Sabian to leave SWEW forever. Joker stared at Sabian as he walked to the back. Rave and Matthews just seem pleased not to have lost and never looked to bad in the ring coming close to getting falls on each other a few times.

Result - Joker wins (Sabian was pinned and leaves SWEW)

** (10:34)

Alex Shelley comes to the ring after Zack Gowen had come down to the ring to the mixture of cheers and boos for the one-legged ex-WWE superstar. Before the match started Shelley took the mic. He talks trash about Gowen saying he let him down so many times it was not funny when they teamed up. He then says he knows Jacobs wants to confront him tonight for knocking down his whore but if Jacobs comes anywhere near him tonight, he will regret it greatly.

Alex Shelley d. Zack Gowen

Alex Shelley made short work of Zack Gowen as he put on a very intense performance tonight. He had no time for Gowens antics as he kept Gowen on the mat by kicking away his one leg. Shelley was able to pick up the win when he locked in a single legged Boston crab on Gowen who was not able to get to the ropes and Gowen tapped out. Shelley refused to let go of Gowen as Sean Hanson tried to pull him off (lol) until SWEW Heavyweight Champion Jimmy Jacobs hit the ring and attacked Alex Shelley. He knocked Shelley over the top rope as Shelley went to the back with a smile on his face. Jacobs checked on Gowen as the crowd screamed HUSS into the ring.

Result - Alex Shelley wins

** (8:04)

We go to a pre-recorded interview with The SAT (Jose and Joel Maximo) who are looking forward to facing the team of two Mexican legends Juvi Guerrera and Nicho in a tornado tag match on November 6th. They hope a win against the two huge names would give them a regular place in SWEW and maybe a chance to become champions one day.

Alex Shelley is backstage laughing with a deranged look on his face. He looks right into the camera and says he will get his revenge on Jacobs tonight but he has to go and see someone first.

Styles Ca$h d. Samoa Joe & Trent Acid

Chris Ca$h once again handed dollar bills out to the crowd as he came down to the ring but Trent Acid got them all back off the fans by doing his usual and then threw it in AJ Styles face. Both teams had separate reasons to win. A win for Styles Ca$h could put them in the picture for a SWEW Tag Title shot while Acid and Joe were looking to getting back into the SWEW Heavyweight Title picture after previously losing in title matches. Joe and Acid dominated Ca$h in the early going, but this only served to get AJ Styles relied up. After coming close to losing a few times, Ca$h was able to hit a big dropkick on Samoa Joe. Both men crawled to the corner and tagged in Acid and Styles respectively. AJ Styles knocked Acid down, but was caught from behind from Samoa Joe. Joe went for an STO but Styles stood strong and hit a falling DDT onto Joe. Acid who had climbed up and came off the top hoping to hit a hurricanrana on Styles but he blocked it and hooked Acid into position for the Styles Cash and hit it and rolled over Acid for the win. Ca$h and Styles were happy as Acid seemed more annoyed at the loss than Joe as they went to the back.

Result - Styles Ca$h win

*** (16:03)

Jimmy Jacobs (w/Becky Bayless) d. Austin Aries

The real story was what happened after the match but we will start with the match first. Jacobs got great applause from the fans as he came down the aisle while Aries plays the cocky heel very well. After a strong start by Jacobs, Aries managed to work his way into the match and took Jimmy down onto the mat and stretched him out and nearly had Jacobs tapping in a STF variation which cranked the neck a bit more. Jimmy Jacobs was able to get out of that and when he caught Austin Aries with the Suicide Solution that was enough to get the three count and to make his 4th defence of the title. Jacobs held up his title the crowd as Becky got into the ring.

As Jimmy was about to leave the ring, Alex Shelley came down and got into the ring and the two stood toe to toe but Alex stepped back and grabbed a mic. He said before you come any closer you might want to take a look at your friend. Super Dragon came out of the back holding Zack Gowen up who was handcuffed and badly beaten. Shelley says Dragon has chosen to face Jimmy Jacobs for the SWEW Heavyweight Championship but not yet as he has agreed to help Shelley destroy Jacobs, so on November 6th it will be Shelley and Super Dragon vs. Zack Gowen and Jimmy Jacobs. Shelley leaves the ring and joins up with Super Dragon, who starts beating on Zack Gowen, but it was all a trick to lure in Jacobs who goes for the rescue but Dragon and Shelley cut him off and they both attacked Jacobs leaving him lying for a second show in a row.

Result - Jimmy Jacobs wins

(14:08) ***1/4

Don Callis comes out to thanks the over 1600+ in the crowd for coming to there South Dakota debut and hope they will be back on November 6th when they return to South Dakota where we will see The SAT vs. Juventud Guerrera and Nicho in a tornado tag match, Zack Gowen and SWEW Heavyweight Champion Jimmy Jacobs teaming up to face Super Dragon and Alex Shelley. Callis also announces two other matches as Trent Acid vs. Spanky and Danny Daniels vs. Low-Ki will take place. Callis once again thanks the fans for coming as we start our main event.

2 out of 3 Falls

The Havana Pitbulls© vs. The Briscoe Brothers

The Briscoes came out knowing that if they lose to the Pitbulls once again they are out of SWEW. The Pitbulls looked very confident as each team stared at each other. Mark Briscoe and Ricky Reyes would get this match underway in a 2 out of 3 falls match for the SWEW Tag Team Championship.

After some initial show of strength by Reyes Mark Briscoe hit Ricky Reyes with a chop sending him down to the mat. Jay and Romero were tagged in. A scoop slam put Rocky Romero down to the mat, and gave Jay Briscoe the advantage and he hit a legdrop on Romero and went for an early pin but Romero easily kicked out and tagged in Reyes. A big dropkick knocked Ricky Reyes down to the mat, and Jay tagged in Mark and they hit a big double dropkick on Reyes and Mark covered but Rocky broke up the count. Mark Briscoe hit a flurry of chops on Reyes and attempted to take him down with a sleeper but Reyes just fell backwards to the mat taking all the wind out of Mark. Reyes tagged in Romero who kicked Mark Briscoe in the ribs after slamming Briscoe into his ribs. Romero blasted Mark down with a big lariat and covered but only got 2. Reyes was tagged in and came off the top with knees to his ribs and covered but got two once again. Romero was tagged in as Mark was cut off from his partner.

Mark Briscoe walked was locked into a STF on the floor but Romero get hitting Mark in the ribs with his spare hands and Mark was screaming in agony as Jay had to come in to break it up. Mark tried to get back to his corner but was unable to as Romero grabbed him and hit a bad german suplex on Mark. Jay Briscoe chop-blocked Romero when he walked near but Rocky Romero hit Jay Briscoe with a kick to his face. Reyes went to the outside to attacked Jay who he through into the steel ring post. Mark Briscoe started to fight back on the inside but when Mark missed with a big kick Romero hit the ropes and hit an awesome spear on Mark just crushing his already damaged ribs and covered for the three count at (11:50)

Both teams had a minutes rest before they started the second fall. Mark was badly injured on the ring apron to Ricky Reyes and Jay Briscoe started us off for the second fall. Reyes power slammed Jay Briscoe as he leapt at him, but Jay managed to get the advantage over Reyes with some hard chops to Reyes and he managed to lift Reyes up and deliver a big suplex which got a two count. Jay Briscoe signalled for the Jay Driller but was unable to lift the big man up so Jay went with a piledriver instead which got a long 2 count. Reyes blocked Jay’s chops and sent him down with a big headbutt and tagged in Romero. Jay Briscoe hit Romero with a clothesline and tagged in Mark Briscoe. Jay held Romero over his knee and Mark springboards into the ring and snapped Romero in half. They covered but Reyes broke it up. Jay nailed Reyes with a flying bulldog from behind and dumped him to the outside. A double clothesline sent Romero over the top and he landed on Reyes. Mark Briscoe climbed to the top rope and hit a Shooting Star Press on both men. Jay pulled Mark inside as the Briscoes went for a count out win but Pitbulls managed to get up to get back in at 8.

Ricky Reyes got floored by a Mark Briscoe clothesline off the top rope and covered for two as the Briscoes looked to finally have a clear advantage in the match. Jay was tagged in and hooked in a Boston Crab on Reyes. Reyes managed to get to the ropes but it looked like the damage was done. Mark was tagged back in as Reyes tried to tag Romero in but was unable to. A chops to Marks ribs slowed Mark down and he managed to tag in Romero as Jay was also tagged in. A hooked-arm clothesline from Jay Briscoe floored Romero and he followed up with a rana. Mark was tagged in and both Briscoe stamped away on Romero and Mark went for a cover but got 2.

Rocky Romero blasted Mark Briscoe with a shoulder breaker after he reversed a back breaker attempt that was almost enough for a three count. Rocky Romero had his knee driven into the mat by Mark Briscoe who tagged in Jay. The Briscoes signalled for the Doomsday Device and lifted Romero up. Mark came off the ropes but Reyes had pushed Jay out of the way and Mark crashed to the mat. Romero went for a victory roll on Jay

NO

Jay just kicked out. Mark slowly got up and Reyes took him out with a huge lariat which span Mark around and he crashed to the mat. With Mark Briscoe grounded, Rocky Romero applied a sleeper hold to weaken Jay, but Jay elbowed out of it only to walk into a huge superkick from Reyes, Jay fell into Romeros arms and Romero lifted Jay up and Reyes drove them down together as they hit a spiked piledriver on Jay Briscoe landing him on top of his neck. Reyes covered Jay and got the three count and the Havana Pitbulls retained there SWEW Tag Team Championships.

The Havana Pitbulls left the ring with there belts satisfied with there (2-0) victory over the Briscoes who would know be leaving SWEW for ever. The Briscoes got a nice ovation as they went to the back knowing they were unable to take the SWEW Tag Team Championship away from the Havana Pitbulls as the show came to an end.

Result - The Havana Pitbulls win

***1/4 (25:08)

POSTSHOW

Danny Daniels and Kid Kash are backstage. Kash says they have shown Low-Ki two shows in a row why he shouldn’t mess with the best and now Daniels and Kash are ready to take Low-Ki out in singles match with Danny Daniels facing Low-Ki on November 6th. Daniels doesn’t look to happy but Kash tells Daniels it will be ok because they own him.

Styles Ca$h come out of Don Callis office with a smile on there face. AJ announces that because they beat Samoa Joe and Trent Acid tonight they will face the Havana Pitbulls on November 6th for the SWEW Tag Team Championship. Ca$h says he’s going on a spending spree and asks AJ if he wants to come. AJ says he could do with some new shoes so AJ goes with him.

Zack Gowen, Becky Bayless and SWEW Heavyweight Champion Jimmy Jacobs are looking pissed backstage. Jacobs is pissed and says he isn’t going to take this treatment anymore and at the next show Alex Shelley and Super Dragon will get what they deserve. HUSS.

An early card for the next show is shown on the tape as the show fades to black:

November 6th 2004 – James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota

Alex Shelley & Super Dragon vs. Jimmy Jacobs & Zack Gowen

The Havana Pitbulls vs. Styles Ca$h

Tornado Tag Match

Juventud Guerrera & Nicho vs. The SAT

Spanky vs. Trent Acid

Danny Daniels vs. Low-Ki

EZE beat Sullen Slacker 5/7 to 4/7 in predictions and I am going for a cross between PWG and RoH Misfit which is the best way to describe SWEW I think.

Edited by rsl

Okay, since redundancy attracted me more than anything (yes, that's right, there's something to be said for interesting naming, folks), I'd say that the federation has a lot on a name alone. Now, I'm going to do a bit of a better review.

Praise

The show results are very high quality. They take quite a lot of time and effort, especially the extended results that capture every single moment, including some of the really big moments in the show. I respect that you're willing to take that time and effort to make a show.

The booking is another plus, as it truly makes sense from the perspective of what you're trying to do. The most recent shows are some of my favorite diary work I've seen. You do the angles and the matches in seamless harmony.

The backstory is short and simple, nothing complicated, and as it's treated as if it were a real federation being announced, it comes across as realistic.

Criticism

I've yet to see an indy show, so I have no idea if this is accurate, but very few of the matches have been under 9 minutes. If this is realistic to the indy scene, feel free to ignore this.

The way that you write is sometimes hard to decipher just from the way that you put it. It isn't that big of an issue, since saying it out loud tends to fix any confusion, but it might help in the future.

Final Rating: ****1/4.

Definately one of the better diaries I've seen. The fact that it's an original federation (albeit with an oddly appealing redundant name) only adds to the rating.

As somebody who is a regular at UK indy shows, I can tell ye Nick there would be a riot if there was a crappy tv show style <9 minute match. the only time this could happen is when theres a monstrous force (i.e. FWA's Burchill). SWEW doesn't have that yet :) Though Low-Ki can kick anybodies ass.

Good show mate, I vaguely have a thought to super dragon & austin aries beating jacobs (HUSS) and the one legged side show... and Dragon demanding his title match there and then.. only to lose. Power of the HUSS I guess...

I won't post full predictions till a full card is up. How long can Jacobs hold the belt? Clocks ticking...

Solid show. It's sad to see the Briscoes go, hopefully they'll return later on. I kinda thought that the Briscoes would have at least got one fall on the Pitbulls though.

The tornado tag, and the tag title match look good. I'm not a real big fan of Gowen but the tag match with him and HUSS~! against Shelley and Super Dragon makes sense storyline wise. Spanky vs. Trent Acid will be good, I feel sorry for Daniels as Low Ki is gonna stiff the hell out him.

I'll hold off on predictions until the full card.

Keep it up :thumbs-up:

Thanks for all the nice comments and stuff

From Across The Border

November 6th 2004

Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling will make there second stop in South Dakota at the James Smith Memorial Arena  where we present three huge tag team matches as Mexican superstars Juventud Guerrera and Nicho will be teaming up to face the also debuting SAT of Jose Maximo and Joel Maximo in a tornado tag match. In a huge grudge match SWEW Heavyweight Champion Jimmy Jacobs will team up with former WWE superstar Zack Gowen to take on the team of Alex Shelley and Super Dragon while the SWEW Tag Team Championship will be on the line as the Havana Pitbulls defend against Styles Ca$h. Tickets for From Across The Border are selling at a low, low price of $15 from www.swew.com or on the door at the James Smith Memorial Arena.

Tornado Tag Match

Mexican legends Juventud Guerrera and Nicho (formally Psychosis) will be making a huge appearance in SWEW as they take on The SAT of Jose Maximo and Joel Maximo. The legends will be in South Dakota to cement there selves as two of the top wrestler in the world. However this is not just a one stop for the Maximos who want to become the top dogs in SWEW and a win against the two legends would be enough to guarantee themselves a place on the roster and maybe a title shot against the SWEW Tag Team Champions the Havana Pitbulls one day.

Tag Team Grudge Match

Alex Shelley & Super Dragon vs. Jimmy Jacobs (w/Becky Bayless) & Zack Gowen

SWEW Heavyweight Champion Jimmy Jacobs wants his revenge on Alex Shelley from turning on him after he had beaten Samoa Joe at Jacobs vs. Joe II effectively ending there long friendship and partnership in SWEW. At Final Showdown friend of both men Zack Gowen took on Alex Shelley only to be beaten by Shelley then beaten down after the match. Jimmy Jacobs came out to save Shelley who escaped to the match. In a post match interview Alex Shelley said he had to go and meet somebody. That somebody turned out to be Super Dragon who earlier in the night had defeated Jack Evans and Spanky in a SWEW Triple Chance match to secure a title shot against anyone at anytime for any title. Jimmy Jacobs successfully defended his SWEW Heavyweight Championship against Austin Aries later that night only then to have Super Dragon and Alex Shelley kidnap his friend Zack Gowen and beat him down on the aisle to lure Jimmy Jacobs down for the save so Shelley and Super Dragon could get there hands on Jimmy Jacobs who was left lying on the floor after a savage beating. Alex Shelley confirmed that Super Dragon wants a shot at Jacobs SWEW Heavyweight Title and he can take it at anytime but first they want to soften Jacobs up so a tag team match was made. Will Jacobs and Gowen have recovered enough to fight Shelley and Super Dragon? What is the relationship between Alex Shelley and Super Dragon? Is it just business or is it more personal. We may find out these answers when the foursome meets in the ring.

The Havana Pitbulls© vs. Styles Ca$h

The Havana Pitbulls beat the Briscoes Brothers (2-0) in a 2 out of 3 falls match at Final Showdown to defend there titles for the first time and the Briscoes have now left SWEW forever. Styles Ca$h defeated the Havana Pitbulls other half of the crew Samoa Joe and Trent Acid at Final Showdown so commissioner Don Callis has granted them a Tag Team Championship match. The two teams have met before with the Havana Pitbulls getting the win in the semi-finals for the tag team title tournament. However Chris Ca$h has improved a lot with his partner AJ Styles giving him some excellent tutelage. Ca$h has paid him and AJ to get into the best gyms in the USA to prepare for this match and have a good chance at dethroning the champs. The Havana Pitbulls are unhappy that there Tag Title Match may be overshadowed by other tag team matches and will be looking to show everyone else there is only one team that matters in SWEW.

Danny Daniels vs. Low-Ki

Kid Kash and Danny Daniels vendetta with Low-Ki continues as in singles action Danny Daniels takes on Low-Ki. After two tag team victories over the team of Daniels and Kash from Low-Ki and his partners, Daniels and Kash have attacked Low-Ki after each of them, including pouring milkshake all over Low-Ki at Final Showdown. Kid Kash feels they have softened Low-Ki up enough now to face him in single matches. It won’t be Kash who faces him up Danny Daniels who never looked to happy with this at the end of Final Showdown. Kash however will be hanging around the arena while this match is on and Low-Ki will have to be fully aware in and out of the ring if he is to beat Daniels.

Spanky vs. Trent Acid

After both men lost at Final Showdown they both need a win to keep there places at the top of the card. Acid has been calling SWEW commissioner Don Callis none stop this past month asking for a match with AJ Styles and maybe with a win over Spanky he could make that happen.

SWEW Triple Chance Match

Austin Aries vs. Delirious vs. Kid Kash

Super Dragon beat Jack Evans and Spanky to win the first SWEW Triple Chance Match and now can have a title shot anytime, anywhere for any title. Now this time there are three new opponents for this match. Austin Aries narrowly lost to Jimmy Jacobs in a SWEW Heavyweight Title match so has been given another chance to get a shot against him. Delirious has been on quite a roll on SWEW and Kid Kash never had a match so we put him in here despite not winning in his last two matches. Kash has said he will go for the tag belts with Daniels if he wins as Daniels has shown him great loyalty in his fight with Low-Ki and we don’t think Delirious knows what he wants yet. All three men know the stake through and in two matches time they could be a champion.

Jack Evans vs. Joker

Joker defeated his friend and tag team partner in a four way loser leaves SWEW match at Final Showdown and now wants to aim for the SWEW Heavyweight Championship in singles action. He will first have to get past Jack Evans who hasn’t yet got a victory in SWEW after beating Austin Aries in the famous Ladder Match. Evans will be looking to stop Joker getting any momentum as both men look to move up the ladder in SWEW.

Matt Sydal (w/Daizee Haze) vs. Samoa Joe

When we told Samoa Joe that he would be opening the show he was not happy at all and will be looking to take out his rage on the returning Matt Sydal. Samoa Joe will be looking to steer his Crew of the Havana Pitbulls and Trent Acid to the top of SWEW once again and get in the SWEW Heavyweight Championship picture himself after failing to take the gold off Jimmy Jacobs. Sydal knows a shock victory could get him a chance to stay in SWEW for good.

Tickets are still available on the door for the party at $15 or through www.swew.com. We are at the James Smith Memorial Arena on November 6th as we return to South Dakota. We hope you are there as we present three huge tag team matchup including the debut of Mexican legends Juventud Guerrera and Nicho who will team together to face the SAT in tornado tag rules.

Tornado Tag Match

Tag Team Grudge Match

Danny Daniels vs. Low-Ki

Spanky vs. Trent Acid

SWEW Triple Chance Match

Jack Evans vs. Joker

Matt Sydal vs. Samoa Joe

Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling Heavyweight Championship

Holder: Jimmy Jacobs

Defeated: Danny Daniels, Low-Ki, Joey Matthews, Trent Acid

Date: 17/7/04

Title Defences:

--Jimmy Jacobs draw Samoa Joe in Guthrie Centre, Iowa on 8/8/04

--Jimmy Jacobs beat Trent Acid in Hallom Arena, North Dakota on 21/8/04

--Jimmy Jacobs beat Samoa Joe in Guthrie Centre, Iowa on 25/9/04

--Jimmy Jacobs beat Austin Aries in James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota on 9/10/2004

Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling Tag Team Championship

Holder: The Havana Pitbulls

Defeated: Alex Shelley & Low-Ki

Date: 25/9/04

Title Defences:

--The Havana Pitbulls beat The Briscoe Brothers in James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota on 9/10/2004

Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling Triple Chance Holders

Super Dragon

Edited by rsl

Tornado Tag Match

Tag Team Grudge Match

Danny Daniels vs. Low-Ki

Spanky vs. Trent Acid

SWEW Triple Chance Match

Jack Evans vs. Joker

Matt Sydal vs. Samoa Joe

Tornado Tag Match

Tag Team Grudge Match

Danny Daniels vs. Low-Ki

Spanky vs. Trent Acid

SWEW Triple Chance Match

Jack Evans vs. Joker

Matt Sydal vs. Samoa Joe

I strongly believe in the title match taking place so I throw this in

SWEW Title Match

Jimmy Jacobs vs Super Dragon

Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling is proud to announce they will host the first annual Ultimate Challenge Cup on December 11th from the Guthrie Centre, Iowa in the final wrestling show of 2004 for SWEW. SWEW have signed US stars the American Dragon Bryan Danielson and CM Punk to compete in the tournament in a one show deal along with 10 other SWEW stars as we host the Ultimate Challenge Cup.

The tournament will consist of three rounds in similar ways to the excellent CZW Best of the Best tournament with some slight twists. In the first round wrestlers the 12 men will be placed in 4 SWEW Triple Chance Matches with the winner advancing to the next round and also having all the rights a usual SWEW Triple Chance winner would have, of a title shot anytime anyplace (apart from on the night of the tournament when it will not be an active rule) . Then in two semi-final matches the wrestlers will fight in straight singles action before we crown the winner of the Ultimate Challenge Cup inside a Steel Cage between the two semi-final winners. The winner of that match will be the holder of the first Ultimate Challenge Cup. We hope the tournaments uniqueness will be to its advantage.

We can announce the brackets for the tournament exclusively here:

1st Round – SWEW Triple Chance Match

1) Alex Shelley vs. American Dragon vs. Matt Sydal

2) Jimmy Jacobs vs. Samoa Joe vs. Super Dragon

3) AJ Styles vs. Austin Aries vs. Jack Evans

4) CM Punk vs. Spanky vs. Trent Acid

Semi-Final – Singles Match

5) 1 vs. 2

6) 3 vs. 4

Final – Steel Cage Match

5 vs. 6

We hope with your help the SWEW can annually host the Ultimate Challenge Cup for there final wrestling show of the year when two top stars will join 10 SWEW stars to compete for the Ultimate Challenge Cup each year.

We would also like to remind you of the dates up till the end of 2004 for SWEW shows:

6/11/2004 – From Across The Border - James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota

20/11/2004 – Hallom Arena, North Dakota

11/12/2004 – Ultimate Challenge Cup I – Guthrie Centre, Iowa

26/12/2004 – Awards Show 2004 – Guthrie Centre, Iowa

Tickets for all events can be bought on the door of the show or from www.SWEW.com and we hope you can make some of these dates.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I was about to write up this announcment and the show on Tuesday and Wednesday which are my days off from work but TEW for some reason closed SWEW down so i had to spend a while rebuilding the fed up again and getting the stats right again which they are now 100%, but I was in no mood to write them up after that, but I would suspect the show will up sometime Sunday.

Edited by rsl

TEW closed SWEW due to inactivity for some reason which i don't know why but it took a while to put all the stats back in correctly.

From Across The Border

6/11/2004

Attendance: 1739

Home Release Version

Commentator: Don Callis & Eric Garguilo

PRESHOW

We are at the arena door when The Crew of Samoa Joe, Trent Acid and The Havana Pitbulls come through the door. We try and get an interview with them and Joe tells us to shut up as they walk past us. They didn’t look to happy.

SHOW

Before the first match Juventud Guerrera and Nicho come out to a huge cheer from the fans, with Juvi in particular getting loud ‘Juvi’ chants. Juvi hands a piece of paper to the ring announce who reads it out. It says there agent said he had a huge payday in the US for them but they were never told what they were doing till earlier this week so they signed up for it. They are both annoyed at having to wrestle for a bit-part promotion in front of a few piece of trash South Dakotans fans who don’t deserve to see such greatness as Juventud Guerrera. So tonight they are going to wrestle beat the SAT then never come back again. The fans didn’t take to kindly to this and booed Juvi and Nicho to the back.

Samoa Joe d. Matt Sydal (w/Daizee Haze)

Matt Sydal made his return to SWEW after quite a long absence but was decimated by the Crews leader Samoa Joe who was not happy with opening the show and wanted to prove a point to SWEW officials and get back into the big matches. Joe knocked Sydal around for the opening few minutes but Sydal hit a dropkick on Joe at the six minute mark both men were down. Daizee helped get the crowd behind Sydal who tried to knock Joe down again but Joe managed to knock Sydal down with a STO and when Sydal got up he walked into the choke and was tapping as soon as Joe got him down to the mat. Joe left quickly to the back after an impressive showing. Both men are in the Ultimate Challenge Cup and will look to build on this outing before the cup.

Result - Samoa Joe wins

(8:03) **3/4

Jack Evans d. Joker

Joker was out in his first singles match in SWEW away from Sabian who is now out of SWEW for ever and was very impressive. Joker hit a lot of high impact moves on Evans and came close to the three count on several occasions, and Joker thought he had won after he caught Evans who had jumped at him and drove him down to the mat in a powerslam. Joker wasn’t able to put Evans away however and with a flurry of kicks to Joker he was able to get back into the match and when he hit a corkscrew flying kick to the head of Joker it was enough for Evans to pick up the win. Joker was very impressive in singles action tonight and came close to pulling up an upset while Evans looked good before the Ultimate Challenge Cup.

Result - Jack Evans wins

(10:56) ***

SWEW Triple Chance Match

Delirious d. Austin Aries & Kid Kash

A big prize awaited the winner of the 2nd SWEW Triple Chance match and all the men knew it. Aries and Kash formed an early understanding and worked together on Delirious wearing the little man out in the early going. However when Ares locked Delirious in a STF on the floor Kash broke it up with a legdrop to Aries head and covered Aries for a two. Aries wasn’t happy with this and it finally broke out into a three way as Aries and Kash brawled in the ring and went to the ropes only for Delirious to knock them out of the ring. Delirious was able to get his game together and pick up the win. As Kid Kash went for his top rope hurricane to Delirious, Aries grabbed Kash on the top rope and hit a Razor Edge type move on Kash. Delirious stood up on the top rope and hit a missle dropkick right to the face of Aries hitting him on the top of his head. Aries crumpled to the mat and Delirious won the SWEW Triple Chance Match by pinning him. Delirious ran away exited in the back as Kash looked at Aries in disgust.

Result - Delirious wins

(13:49) ***

As Delirious walks through the curtain, Super Dragon is staring straight at Delirious. Delirious stares at Super Dragon and then walks past him nervously muttering to himself.

The Havana Pitbulls© d. Styles Ca$h

Styles Ca$h put up a brave effort in an attempt to take the SWEW tag titles but the Havana Pitbulls were able to make there 2nd defence in a great match. Ca$h and AJ started brightly with Ca$h hitting and moving as fast as he can while AJ stood up to the bigger men a traded blows with them. Styles Ca$h thought they had won the titles when AJ hit the Spiral Tap on Romero who kick out at 2.999999. However they were not able to build on this and when a charge into the corner by Chris Ca$h only found turnbuckle. Romero followed up with a swinging DDT out of the corner that took Ca$h straight out. AJ tried to stop Romero but Reyes cut him off and dumped him to the outside. The Pitbulls hit a double superkick to Ca$h and Romero covered for the 3 count.

(16:09) ***3/4

Low-Ki d. Danny Daniels

Kid Kash was not at ringside with Daniels surprisingly and maybe even more surprisingly Daniels was able to hang with Low-Ki for over 10 minutes. Low-Ki gradually wore Daniels down with a barrage of kicks and chops and nearly made Daniels tap to a Dragon Sleeper at the 8 minute but he managed to get to the ropes. Daniels finally met his match when he went for a powerslam Low-Ki muscled out of it and Low-Ki lifted Daniels up and hit the Ki Krusher to Daniels for the win. As soon a the bell rang Kid Kash ran down the aisle with a steel chair and hit a stiff shot to Ki who was unaware and he crumpled to the mat. Daniels slowly up started laying into Low-Ki with boots to the chest as Kash picked up the mic.

Result - Low-Ki wins

(11:35) ***

Kid Kash got the mic as Daniels was booting Low-Ki and announced on November 20th in North Dakota he will face Low-Ki one on one and get revenge on him once and for all. Kash was booed to the back as officials came to the ring to help Low-Ki.

Trent Acid d. Spanky

SWEW had another MOTYC as Trent Acid and Spanky battled for nearly 20 minutes in what we can hope be a preview for the Ultimate Challenge Cup where the dup meet again along with CM Punk in the first round. Acid hit a lot of high impact moves early on Spanky as The Crew were looking to go 3 for 3 with Samoa Joe and the Havana Pitbulls winning earlier in the night. A big hurricanrana on the outside to Spanky nearly took him out of the match but was able to get back into the ring at 9 to beat the count. The crowd were eating up every second of the action really getting behind Spanky who had been grounded by the bigger Acid. At 14 minutes Spanky ducked a Yakuza Kick and hit a big dropkick to Acid and a second one when Acid was on his knees got a two count. Trent was able to make it 3 for 3 for the Crew as he hit Spanky with two Yakuza Kicks to send him to the corner. Spanky staggered back into the centre of the ring and Trent ran up and smashed Spanky right in the Jaw with a third Yakuza Kick which was good enough for the win. The crowd chanted match of the year as both men stared at each other then went to the back.

Result - Trent Acid wins

****1/2 (17:37)

Tornado Tag Match

The SAT d. Juventud Guerrera & Nicho

The SAT came out to cries of SAT while Juvi and Nicho were booed after there antics earlier in the night. Tornado tag rules so all four men were in the ring as we got some high quality lucha libre style wrestling for fifteen minutes straight. Non stop action was shown as the four men flew all over the ring looking for the victory for there teams. A hurricanrana from Nicho off the top rope to Joel nearly picked up the win, while the SAT hit the Washing Machine on Juvi which took him out of action for a few minutes and they nearly scored the win. Juvi thought he had one it for his team when he hit the Juvi Driver on Jose but Joel broke it up at two. The SAT were the team that got the result after Juvi hit a second Juvi Driver on Jose he went to the top looking for the 450 but Joel crotched Juvi on the top. Nicho went to pin Jose but Joel dumped him over the top and then climbed to the same rope as Juvi and hammered him down. Jose climbed up the same and they got Juvi in position for the Spanish Fly and they hit it and they both covered Juvi for the win.

Nicho got back in the ring and picked Juvi up. The SAT celebrated then they were confronted by Juvi and Nicho. Juvi and Nicho extended there hands to Jose and Joel and they accepted. As they were shaking hands the Crew stormed down to the ring and decimated the four men. Trent Acid and Samoa Joe hit T-Gimmicks on both Juvi and Jose Maximo while a superkick from Reyes took Nicho out and a hard lariat from Romero dumped Joel out of the ring. The Crew cleared the ring then did a group pose with Samoa Joe mouthing off that they are number one.

Result – The SAT win

***1/2 (15:31)

Alex Shelley & Super Dragon d. Zach Gowen & Jimmy Jacobs (w/ Becky Bayless)

Jacobs got a huge ovation as he came down the aisle with Becky and Gowen came out with them to stop him getting booed. Shelley and Dragon were out to some boos as they looked to establish themselves as two of the best in SWEW. After taking some early punishment Shelley was able to get into the match and attacked Gowen and him and Dragon took it in turn beating Gowen. With right minutes gone Super Dragon looked to finish it and he hit the Psycho Driver on Gowen and covered but Jacobs came in the ring to break it up. Gowen managed to hit Super Dragon with a big kick and both men crawled to there corner. Jacobs finally got in the match and the crowd chanted HUSS as Shelley went down, Dragon went down, Shelley went down again. Dragon got up and dumped Gowen to the outside. Jacobs went for a big boot on Shelley but missed and walked into Super Dragon who hit a superkick to Jacobs. Shelley saw this and locked in a STF on Jacobs. Jacobs desperately tried to get to the ropes but couldn’t and Alex Shelley made the SWEW Heavyweight Champion tap in the middle of the ring. Alex Shelley grabbed a mic and the SWEW Heavyweight Title and said Jacobs night isn’t over yet and the rumoured world title match will take place right now.

Result - Alex Shelley and Super Dragon win

(10:34) ***

Jimmy Jacobs© (w/ Becky Bayless & Zack Gowen) vs. Super Dragon (w/ Alex Shelley)

Super Dragon covered the fallen Jacobs immediately but only got two. Shelley on the outside picked up a steel chair and hammered Zack Gowen with it knocking him out taking him out of the equation. Becky fled from Shelley to the other side of the ring. Super Dragon had gone for several covers on Jacobs but was unable to get a 3. Shelley urged Dragon on as Dragon hit a superplex on Jacobs from the top and covered for two. Jimmy Jacobs realising he needed to get some offence in or he will lose the title floored Dragon twice with successive forearms. Jacobs came down on Dragon with a knee and covered but only got two. Jacobs got taken over with a big inverted DDT and then set up for the Psycho Driver and hit it

NO

Jacobs kicked out in the last second. Shelley couldn’t believe and shouted Dragon to take him upstairs. Super Dragon set Jacobs on the top rope and picked him up and went for a Psycho Driver off the top rope he leapt but Jacobs somehow turned it round and Dragon landed on the top of his head. Jacobs slowly covered

Jacobs retained his title. Shelley was livid and picked up the mic and screamed DELIRIOUS several times, Delirious hit the ring and started attacking Jacobs and Shelley said ring the bell as Delirious is now having his title shot apparently.

*** (8:38)

Jimmy Jacobs© (w/Becky Bayless & Zack Gowen) vs. Delirious (Alex Shelley & Super Dragon)

Super Dragon hits another Psycho Driver on Jacobs, the bell rings and Delirious covers:

NO

Jacobs kicks out. Turner gets Dragon out of the ring as delirious stamps on Jacobs head with Super Dragon looking on while Shelley is telling him to cover him again. He does and gets two. Delirious goes to the top and goes for a leg drop but misses. Both men are slowly up and Jacobs measures Delirious for a big boot but misses and knocks Paul Turner down. Shelley sees this as an opportunity and comes in the ring along with Dragon and they start hammering Jacobs until Zack Gowen comes from behind and hits Dragon and Shelley with his wooden leg and they both fall to the mat. Jacobs is up but he walks into Delirious who goes for a small package. The ref gets up and counts slowly

Jacobs reverses the cover

Jacobs retains the title. Super Dragon and Alex Shelley get back up and attack Jacobs and Gowen, Delirious joins in with them and the threesome start attacking them into officials and SWEW commissioner Don Callis comes down to break it up.

(5:34) **3/4

Don Callis picks up the mic and says he is sick of people ruining the show, first the Crew and just then Shelley and his gang so he is making the following matches for November 20th in North Dakota along with Kid Kash vs. Low-Ki made earlier in the night:

SWEW Triple Chance Match

Alex Shelley vs. AJ Styles vs. Trent Acid

Hardcore Match (Non Title)

Jimmy Jacobs vs. Super Dragon

Delirious vs. Matt Sydal

The Havana Pitbulls© vs. Joel Maximo & Juventud Guerrera

Jose Maximo vs. Samoa Joe

And the show will be called Revenge In North Dakota.

Callis thanks the fans for coming as Alex Shelley, Delirious and Super Dragon pose on the aisle

POST SHOW

Alex Shelley is backstage with Delirious and Super Dragon. He says they are his loyal solders in his battle against Jimmy Jacobs and taking the title away from him. He says they are Majestic and they are going to go all out in there war against Jacobs now.

We see Jimmy Jacobs hurrying to leave the building with Becky trailing behind as the show ends.

Sullen Slacker got 100% but EZE correctly identified the title match but not both

Edited by rsl

haha. The Worst.kept.secret.in.wrestling! It wasnt obvious but good booking made it likely and you went even further with great results. WOuld of made the Dakota fans fall in love with SWEW for life. Two bonus matches!! Very cool show.

I uhm.. dont understand the joel maximo/juvi thing but meh.

i know i didn't explain the Juvi and Joel thing very well (the preview does it a lot better now) I just needed to get the show out of the way with as it took me nearly a week to do after all the probelms i had with TEW and it was really starting to drag writing the show but i won't be rushing anything anymore and I personaly think I've built up this card best out of any of them I think.

Revenge In North Dakota

November 20th 2004

Hallom Arena, North Dakota

Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling will make there return to North Dakota in the Hallom Arena on our last stop before the Ultimate Challenge Cup. They say revenge is a dish best served cold. Jimmy Jacobs, The SAT, Juventud Guerrera and Low-Ki will then hope it is freezing cold as they look for revenge on them who have done them wrong. However the Crew and Majestic are not backing down from a fight and things are going to explode inside the Hallom Arena as SWEW Heavyweight Champion Jimmy Jacobs takes on Super Dragon in a non-title Hardcore match, the Havana Pitbulls defend there SWEW Tag Team Championship against the team of Juventud Guerrera and Joel Maximo and Low-Ki and Kid Kash meet one on one in the ring. Tickets for Revenge In North Dakota are selling at a jaw dropping price of $15 from www.swew.com or on the door at the Hallom Arena.

Jimmy Jacobs (w/Becky Bayless) vs. Super Dragon

Alex Shelley has recruited Delirious and Super Dragon to be part of his group Majestic. We have no idea why and how Shelley has managed to take control of the two masked men of Delirious and Super Dragon but he has made his goal clear, take the SWEW Heavyweight Title away from Jacobs. Super Dragon and Delirious both used there Triple Chance shots to have shots at Jacobs title but were both defeated by the plucky champion. After initial failure Alex Shelley has told us Super Dragon is going to decimate Jimmy Jacobs in this match so badly he will not be able to compete in the Ultimate Challenge Cup next month which he and Super Dragon are also part of. However we have seen Jacobs get through stickier situations than this and we are sure he won’t be fazed by this.

Kid Kash vs. Low-Ki

After Low-Ki turned on Kid Kash the man who brought him to SWEW, Kid Kash has vowed to rid SWEW of Low-Ki and has recruited Danny Daniels to help him do this. After attacking Low-Ki after tag matches, in the back and outside of arenas Low-Ki met Danny Daniels one on one at the last show and beat him with no real problem but Kid Kash attacked Low-Ki after the match and said he is ready to step up to the plate and take on Low-Ki. Will Kid Kash be able to get the job done as he tries to drive Low-Ki out of SWEW or will Low-Ki get his revenge on Kash?

SWEW Triple Chance Match

AJ Styles vs. Alex Shelley vs. Trent Acid

Alex Shelley is looking to finally get his title shot against Jimmy Jacobs and a win in his first SWEW Triple Chance match will give him the opportunity to do so. Shelley however has two tough opponents to get through if he wants the shot. It will be the first meeting of Crew and Majestic members as Trent Acid will be looking to bring the SWEW Heavyweight Championship to his camp while AJ Styles could be looking to get a tag title shot with Chris Ca$h or maybe himself go after Jacobs title. Acid and Styles have had there problems all the way through SWEW and will be looking to go one on one day after several tag matches. A win for either three men would also place them as one of the favourites for the Ultimate Challenge Cup on December 11th.

The SWEW Tag Team Champions the Havana Pitbulls were furious at been the 3rd tag match down the card saying they should be number one before From Across The Border. After they had beaten Styles Ca$h to retain there titles later in the night after The SAT had defeated the teams of legends Juventud Guerrera and Nicho along with there fellow Crew members Trent Acid and Samoa Joe they attacked both teams and left them lying. Don Callis furious at what had happened has made the Havana Pitbulls defend there tag team titles once again as they defend against the makeshift team of Joel Maximo and Juventud Guerrera. Juvi previously said he would never return to SWEW but he has agreed to come back for a shot at the gold and to make right what happened at the last show and pick up a win this time. Rocky Romero has phoned the SWEW officials and said they will have no problems in beating a team who have never even teamed together and said they should just be awarded the win. Is he been over confident against the two very talented individuals? We will soon find out.

Continuing on from the Tag Title match Don Callis has also signed Jose Maximo to go one on one with Samoa Joe after the events at the last show. Samoa Joe is looking to pick up a win as he grows in confidence leading up to the Ultimate Challenge Cup. However a loss could put a huge dent in Samoa Joes gain momentum to return to the top of SWEW.

Delirious vs. Matt Sydal (w/ Daizee Haze)

Sydal and Delirious came to SWEW together as a team but have gone on two different paths on the SWEW ladder. Delirious has risen to be one of the top men in SWEW and now joining up with Super Dragon and Alex Shelley in Majestic and came within seconds of becoming SWEW Heavyweight Champion after narrowly losing to Jimmy Jacobs. So with all this it was a huge surprise that Matt Sydal was placed in the Ultimate Challenge Cup instead of Delirious who has been left out by the SWEW officials. Delirious will be looking to prove the tournament selectors they made the wrong choice by picked Sydal to enter the tournament while Sydal will be looking to pick up a win here and have a good showing in the Ultimate Challenge Cup next week as he looks to make a similar mark his former partner has made in SWEW.

Six Man Tag Match

Austin Aries, Danny Daniels & ‘Blue Hat Guy’ Joey Matthews vs. Jack Evans, Jimmy Rave & Spanky

In six man tag team action we will see three competitors for the Ultimate Challenge Cup as Austin Aries, Jack Evans and Spanky will all be competing. Danny Daniels, Joey Matthews and Jimmy Rave will be looking to show the selectors they were wrong in not letting them in the tournament by scoring the winning pinfall for there team. What ever happens, it looks like it will be one crazy match.

Tickets are still available on the door for the party at $15 or through www.swew.com. We are at the Hallom Arena on November 20th as we return to North Dakota. We hope you are there as we present a stacked card including SWEW Heavyweight Champion Jimmy Jacobs take on Super Dragon in a non title hardcore match, Low-Ki looking for revenge against Kid Kash and a huge SWEW Triple Chance Match as AJ Styles, Alex Shelley and Trent Acid collide in a huge match. Also we will release news of our first 2005 shows and news about the two final shows of the year the Ultimate Challenge Cup on December 11th and the Awards Evening on the 26th:

Kid Kash vs. Low-Ki

SWEW Triple Chance Match

Delirious vs. Matt Sydal

Six Man Tag Match

Austin Aries, Danny Daniels & ‘Blue Hat Guy’ Joey Matthews vs. Jack Evans, Jimmy Rave & Spanky

Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling Heavyweight Championship

Holder: Jimmy Jacobs

Defeated: Danny Daniels, Low-Ki, Joey Matthews, Trent Acid

Date: 17/7/04

Title Defences:

--Jimmy Jacobs draw Samoa Joe in Guthrie Centre, Iowa on 8/8/04

--Jimmy Jacobs beat Trent Acid in Hallom Arena, North Dakota on 21/8/04

--Jimmy Jacobs beat Samoa Joe in Guthrie Centre, Iowa on 25/9/04

--Jimmy Jacobs beat Austin Aries in James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota on 9/10/2004

--Jimmy Jacobs beat Super Dragon in James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota on 6/11/2004

--Jimmy Jacobs beat Delirious in James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota on 6/11/2004

Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling Tag Team Championship

Holder: The Havana Pitbulls

Defeated: Alex Shelley & Low-Ki

Date: 25/9/04

Title Defences:

--The Havana Pitbulls beat The Briscoe Brothers in James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota on 9/10/2004

--The Havana Pitbulls beat Styles Ca$h in James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota on 6/11/2004

Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling Triple Chance Holders

none

Edited by rsl

Kid Kash vs. Low-Ki

SWEW Triple Chance Match

Delirious vs. Matt Sydal

Six Man Tag Match

-----

Okay so I got one show right, I got the next wrong. Hopefully these predictions will get me back to winning ways :)

Revenge In North Dakota

20/11/2004

Hallom Arena, North Dakota

Attendance: 1537

Home Release Version

Commentator: Don Callis & Eric Garguilo

PRESHOW

Matt Sydal is backstage with Daizee Haze. He cuts promo and promises to beat Delirious tonight to prove he is good enough to enter the Ultimate Challenge Cup then he will surprise everyone in the cup and they all won’t see it coming.

The Crew enter the building and look to be in a good mood as they head into there lockeroom. Samoa Joe tells the camera man to peace out as he is the last one to go into the room.

SHOW

The show starts with Alex Shelley coming out to the ring backed by Delirious and Super Dragon. Shelley picks up the mic and points for Delirious and Dragon to stay on guard. Shelley says that his Majestic group have one target to start out with. Taking the SWEW Heavyweight Championship away from Jimmy Jacobs, once that has been done they will rule SWEW for ever as Majestic will be unstoppable. Shelley goes on a long rant on how he is going to win the SWEW Triple Chance Match tonight then maybe he will fight Jacobs for the title tonight. Shelley points for Dragon and Delirious to go down the aisle as he leaves.

Six Man Tag

Jack Evans, Jimmy Rave & Spanky d. Austin Aries, Danny Daniels & Joey Matthews

A good six man match if a little short was a great opener to get the show started. There was no real flow to the match and after the heels had dominated the match in the first five minutes the next seven were just crazy with all six men in and around the ring going for the win for there team. Daniels thought he had it won when he hit the Electric Chair Driver on Rave but Evans broke up the pin with a SSP from the top rope. The finish happened as Aries and Daniels double teamed Rave on the outside, Evans cam off the ropes with a corkscrew 450 moonsault taking the three men out. This allowed Spanky to hit a quick Sliced Bread #2 on Matthews to pick up the win. Spanky looked good going into the Ultimate Challenge Cup picking up a big pinfall, while Evans and Aries looked in good shape also going into it.

Result - Jack Evans, Jimmy Rave and Spanky win

(12:33) **3/4

Samoa Joe d. Jose Maximo

In a surprisingly good match Samoa Joe looked to build up his confidence going into the Ultimate Challenge Cup while Jose Maximo wants revenge for been attacked by the Crew at the last show. Joe looked very confident coming out to the ring but must have been surprised when Jose Maximo took the early advantage by hitting and moving as fast as he could but hitting Joe with some powerful kicks. However when Jose got into a chopping match with Joe there was only one winner and Joe got into the match with some stiff hits to Jose’s chest. Joe continued to ware down Jose with a series of stiff hits to Jose and came close to winning after hitting a huge STO. When Joe went for a powerbomb, Jose hit a hurricanrana and nearly got a surprise 3 count. Joe was not happy and hit a big body charge on Jose; Jose slowly got up and was hit with another STO. Jose slowly stumbled to his feet but Joe turned him round and locked in the choke. Jose was unable to go anywhere and Joe picked up the win as Jose tapped out.

Result - Samoa Joe wins

(10:11) ***1/4

As Jose Maximo walks to the back Samoa Joe asks for a mic. He says his Crew is looking very strong and by early 2005 they are going to have the SWEW Tag Title, the SWEW Heavyweight Title and the Ultimate Challenge Cup winner. He also warns Alex Shelley from getting in the way of the Crew and if he does get in the way he will have to be taken out.

Delirious d. Matt Sydal (w/ Daizee Haze)

Delirious was out to prove he should have been in the Ultimate Challenge Cup instead of a shock inclusion for Sydal who has had mixed results in SWEW. The bigger Sydal pounded away at Delirious in the opening as Delirious looked dazed walking around the ring but he kept getting back up and taking more punishment. Sydal thought he had the win after he hit a big tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on Delirious who just kicked out. However it was Delirious who got back to winning ways when he caught Matt Sydal with his top rope legdrop what Callis put over as the Crazy Drop and covered Sydal for the pin. This doesn’t bode well for Sydal going into the Ultimate Challenge Cup.

Result - Delirious wins

(13:51) ***

As Delirious came through the curtain Super Dragon was waiting for him and Delirious followed Super Dragon going into the back.

The Havana Pitbulls© d. Joel Maximo and Juventud Guerrera

Juvi got a large face reaction as he came out as his one match heel run seemed to end immediately. This would be Juvis last appearance in SWEW if he failed to capture the gold and he went about immediately getting several close falls in the first few minutes before finally letting Joel get in the match. Joel will be looking to get a title shot with his regular partner and brother Joel in the future but he gave it his all trying to wrestle away the title from the Pitbulls but he just wasn’t able to get the job done as the Havana Pitbulls made a successful 3rd defence of there title. When Ricky Reyes had been knocked to the outside in the closing few moments Juvi hit a Juvi Driver on Romero. Joel climbed the ropes and hit a big frog splash on Romero and Reyes had to pull the ref out of the ring to stop the count. In the confusion Romero knocked Joel to the outside of the ring and Reyes got back into the ring and hit a superkick to Juvi which staggered Juvi. Romero winded up and hit a big lariat to Juvi sending him down and Reyes covered to get the 3 count. Juvi got a nice reception as he went to te back possibly for the last time in SWEW.

(15:03) ***1/2

Chris Ca$h is backstage in his lockeroom with AJ Styles and tells AJ if he wins tonight in the SWEW Triple Chance Match they can get another tag title shot. Ca$h asks AJ if he’s ready to go but AJ tells Ca$h to wait in the back and he wants to do this by himself.

SWEW Triple Chance Match

This match is very important as three of the favourites for the Ultimate Challenge Cup will all be competing in the Triple Chance match looking to gain a huge boost as they go into the tournament. AJ got a huge reaction as he came down while the other two got a mixed reaction as Acid did his usual antics, Shelley looked more focused than normally knowing if he wins he can finally have a SWEW Heavyweight Title shot and begin to establish Majestic ahead of the Crew whom Acid is a member of as number one group in SWEW. As the three men were in the ring AJ and Trent got in each others faces looking to fight one on one again but Shelley pushed the duo into each other as the match started.

A right hand from Acid put Shelley down, after Styles had been crushed in the corner. Acid hit Shelley with a clothesline after he wriggled out of a full nelson submission. After ducking two clotheslines, Acid hit a flying leg lariat on Shelley off the ropes and covered but Styles broke it up. Acid and Styles exchanged rights and lefts but a stiff kick put Acid down and Styles used a hammerlock to control Acid on the floor. Shelley took advantage of the duo on the floor and locked in an Indian Deathlock to Styles who was forced to release Acid from the hold to get out of AJs Deathlock. The crowd clapped as all three men retreated to a corner.

AJ Styles through Acid down when he blocked a hurricanrana and turned it into a bodyslam then he kicked Acid hard in his arm weakening it. After ducking a clothesline, Shelley used a deep arm drag on Styles then Acid clotheslines AJ down as he got back up and Acid and Shelley started to work together to ware AJ down. Acid arm dragged Shelley to the canvas, and hooked an arm bar while Shelley locked in a Boston Crab on Styles bending him in two. AJ used his free left hand to try and claw his way to the ropes but was unable to lift the weight of two men. It looked with AJ was about to tap but he started hitting Acid hard with his left hand into his face and was able to get Acid off him and roll through to throw Shelly through the ropes. The damage was however already done and Acid quickly covered Styles but only got two. AJ measured Styles up sensing a victory and hammered AJ with a hard Yakuza Kick

NO

Shelley just broke up the count and made his own cover on Acid

NO

Styles kicked out. Trent and Shelley started brawling but Acid got the better of it and dumped Shelley to the outside. Styles was slowly getting up as Acid measured Shelley up hit the ropes and dove through them driving Shelley into the guard rail. Styles slowly crawled to the corner and climbed up the ropes as Shelley and Acid were down on the outside. AJ hit a huge frogsplash to the outside landing on both men. He got such huge elevation from the ropes it looked like he was going to land in the crowd of over 1500 but AJ hit it perfectly on the two men and all three were on the ground as HOLY SHIT was heard around the arena.

All three men slowly crawled into the ring to stop the 10 count and Acid was up first. He nailed Shelley with a flying rana and covered but got 2. Acid held his arm in agony as Styles tripped him up on the floor and slowly covered Acid but got two. Alex Shelley looked to lock in a Border City Stretch on Acid but AJ quickly broke it up as he got back into his feet. AJ hit a big back suplex to Acid and covered but got two as Shelley got up to his feet. AJ Styles backed Shelley into the turnbuckles and unloaded with chops and placed Shelley on the top rope. Acid stopped AJ going up and went up himself and went for a hurricanrana but Shelley caught his legs and he thought with Acid throwing him down. Styles got up to the top rope and grabbed Shelley’s head into a Dragon Sleeper on the top rope. Shelley tried to fight AJ off but Acid managed to get back up and hit a hurricanrana on Shelley which also sent Styles crashing down to the mat as the three men crashed to the floor. Trent covered Shelley but Styles broke up the count.

Acid hit Alex Shelley with a gutwrench suplex and covered for 2. A tight arm bar from Acid kept Shelley grounded as AJ Styles kicked Acid hard in the arm once again the set up Acid for a powerbomb and hit it and covered for two again. Shelley wrestled AJ to the mat but Styles hit a rana from the floor on Shelley. AJ picked Alex Shelley up and went for the Styles Clash and hit it.

NO

Acid broke it up. Acid ducked a standing clothesline from Styles, hit the ropes and hit a big Yakuza Kick:

NO

Shelley breaks it up. A poke in the eye by Acid slowed down Shelley and three right hands from Acid sends Shelley down.

Alex Shelley attempted to send Styles into the ropes but reversed it and Shelley went crashing into referee Sean Hanson sending Hanson down. AJ Styles countered a backdrop attempt by hitting the Styles Clash on Acid and covered but there was no ref. Alex Shelley blasted Shelley with a hooked brainbuster and locked in the Border City Stretch on Styles. There was no referee as Styles tried not to tap out as he clawed his ways to the ropes when suddenly Jimmy Jacobs came running from the back. Shelley let go of Styles and tried to lariat Jacobs but he ducked and kicked Shelley in the gut grabbed his head and went for the Suicide Solution and hit it. Jacobs exited the ring as Sean Hanson slowly got up and Styles picked Shelley up and hit the Styles Clash

AJ Styles has pinned Alex Shelley and won the SWEW Triple Chance match. Styles clutching his leg stood up and got a huge cheer as Acid were up next. The duo went face to face but Acid left saying that AJ hadn’t pinned him. Shelley realising what happened got up and ran after Jacobs who sprinted away through the crowd to fast for Shelley to catch. Shelley called Jacobs a cheat to the referee who wasn’t listening to him as the crowd booed him to the back.

Result - AJ Styles wins

(20:33) ****1/4

Low-Ki d. Kid Kash

Kid Kash came to the ring and looked very confident into Low-Ki came to the ring and Kash fled the ring. Kash stalled for a couple of minute before getting into the action using a thumb to the eye to take control early on. Low-Ki however fought back with some Mongolian chops and kicks and Kash fled once again and picked up a steel chair and brought it in the ring but it was taken away by ref Paul Turner. Kid Kash started to get back into the match and he tried to keep Low-Ki on the floor with a variety of submission moves on the legs. However it wasn’t enough as Low-Ki managed to pick up a victory over his great rival when out of nowhere he hit the Ki-Krusher on Kid Kash to pick up the 3. As Low-Ki celebrated, Danny Daniels came running down the aisle and attempted to attack Low-Ki, Low-Ki fought Daniels off but Low-Ki was stopped when Kash from behind hit a superkick to the back of his head.

Result - Low-Ki wins

(13:47) ***3/4

Kid Kash and Danny Daniels continued stamping on Low-Ki and Kash went to pick up a mic. Kash said SWEW is not big enough for the both of them. So at the Ultimate Challenge Cup on December 11th they are going to fight in a Loser Leaves SWEW forever match. Don Callis comes out and picks up a mic, he says that Kash doesn’t make the matches but he does. Low-Ki gets up and says he wants to fight Kash to rid him from his life for ever. Callis agrees and makes that match final. Low-Ki, Kid Kash and Danny Daniels leave and Don Callis continues talking. He says due to Alex Shelley’s abuse of the rules of the SWEW Triple Chance Holder he is now stopping the rule that a title match can take place at any time and all title shots must be confirmed by SWEW officials before hand now and everyone can thank Alex in the back for that. He also says that in 2005 SWEW will hold there first double shot ever. In Minnesota in the Skybox Arena SWEW will be there on January 8th and 9th to make there debut there and then they will return to North Dakota on January 22nd. He reminds fans to come to the Guthrie Centre in Iowa for the Ultimate Challenge Cup on December 11th and reminds the fans of the first round matches and also the awards evening on December 26th where the best in SWEW will be rewarded. Callis thanks the fans for coming and hope they will again.

Hardcore Match

Jimmy Jacobs (w/ Becky Bayless) vs. Super Dragon

A variety of weapons had been placed in the ring by the ring crew as Super Dragon made his way down to the ring on his own surprisingly as he (as well as Jacobs) looked for a win before the Ultimate Challenge Cup. Jacobs came down holding a steel chair and Becky was holding the SWEW Championship. A mixture of HUSS and Jacobs rung round the building as this non-title hardcore main event match started.

A stunned Jimmy Jacobs fell victim to a Dragon flying clothesline while Jacobs had his back turned and Jacobs fell onto a steel chair. Jacobs went from a side headlock into a drop toe hold to floor Dragon punched Jacobs on the mat trying to get out but Jacobs managed to get to his feet and flip Dragon onto the ladder. Jacobs picked up the ladder as Super Dragon slowly got up and rammed the ladder into his ribs. Jimmy Jacobs hit Super Dragon with a punch then clotheslines him over the top rope. Jacobs followed with a plancha dive on Dragon. This is the most dominate Jacobs has ever looked in SWEW as Jacobs rams Dragons head into the steel ring post. Jacobs got hit with a garbage can by Dragon and followed with a german suplex on the outside and Jacobs landed on top of a second ladder. The crowd went crazy as Dragon picked up a steel chair and repeatedly smashed it over Jacobs before covering and getting a two.

Dragon rolled Jacobs back in the ring and covered again but only got a two once again. From the apron to the inside, Dragon used a springboard clothesline on Jacobs. Dragon came off the ropes with a spinning head-scissors on Jimmy Jacobs, after avoiding two weak clothesline attempts. Becky tried to get the fans behind Jacobs but Dragon laughed them off and started to slap Jacobs hard till he fell to the ground then he stomped on his head twice before going for another cover getting two once again. An arm twist by Dragon was followed by three arm wrenches in a row to weaken Jacobs down. Dragon went outside of the ring to looks for something and he found it, a barbwire bat. Dragon measured Jacobs who was on his knees and swung down but Jacobs rolled out of the way. Jacobs kicked the legs away from Dragon and picked up some cable and desperately tried to choke Super Dragon with it. Dragon stood up and fell backwards on the ladder crushing Jacobs who was on his back. An amateur-style takedown from Super Dragon put Jacobs on the mat he lifted Jacobs up and went for a Psycho Driver on a steel chair but Jacobs fought out of it and knocked Dragon down.

A big spin kick from Dragon floored a groggy Jacobs. Dragon went outside once again and brought in two tables into the ring. He set them both up next to each other in the middle of the ring as the crowd sensed the match as over. Dragon measured Jacobs up for a suplex through the tables but Jacobs desperately hammered Dragon in his head and went for a quick rollup which got two. Super Dragon applied a hammerlock to Jacobs, and then turned it into a bodyslam to weaken the arm. Jacobs tripped Dragon onto a steel chair and set up a ladder. Jacobs put Super Dragon on the tables and climbed up the ladder. It looked like Jacobs was going to dive onto Dragon but suddenly the rest of Majestic Alex Shelley and Delirious came to the ring. Alex Shelley grabbed Becky on the outside as Jacobs tried to climb down the ladder but Delirious from behind hit Jacobs with a steel chair leaving him on the ladder slumped. Super Dragon got off the tables and slowly climbed the other side of the ladder. Dragon took Jacobs to the top of the ladder and delivered a Psycho Driver off the top of the ladder through two tables. The crowd went berserk as Super Dragon slowly covered Jacobs and got the 3 count and the big victory going into the Ultimate Challenge Cup.

Alex Shelley brought Becky into the ring who was now screaming to let her go and Shelley showed what they had done to Jacobs. Shelley hit a brainbuster to Becky leaving her laid out. Shelley laid Becky next to Jacobs before picking up the SWEW Heavyweight Title posing with it then throwing it on the mat. Shelley left followed by Dragon and Delirious. The show ended with a picture of Becky and Jacobs laid out in the middle of the ring with broken tables and chairs and ladders around them.

Result - Super Dragon wins

(17:03) ***

POSTSHOW

Low-Ki is backstage and he promises on December 11th he will beat Kid Kash and he will be the one to leave SWEW forever.

Before cutting a promo we see Chris Ca$h telling AJ Styles he better use his SWEW Triple Chance Match to get a tag title shot. AJ says he isn’t sure then starts cutting his promo. AJ says he tonight already beat two of the best in SWEW Trent Acid and Alex Shelley and on December 11th he will beat Austin Aries and Jack Evans then win the other two matches to become the first Ultimate Challenge Cup champion. Chris Ca$h in the background didn’t seem happy with this, and then tells AJ, Don Callis needs to see him and Ca$h leaves.

Spanky and Trent Acid are talking backstage about there first round Ultimate Challenge Cup match where they will face CM Punk. They both agree beating CM Punk would be a huge notch in there win columns. Samoa Joe comes past and tells Trent there going. Trent leaves leaving Spanky standing there.

Chris Ca$h comes out of Don Callis office and informs us that he has a match on December 11th in a six man warfare match with the SAT, the Havana Pitbulls and Delirious.

Majestic leave the building with Alex Shelley having a huge smile over his face as the show comes to an end.

The full card for the next show is shown on the tape as the show fades to black:

December 11th 2004 – Ultimate Challenge Cup – Guthrie Centre, Iowa.

Ultimate Challenge Cup

1st Round – SWEW Triple Chance Match

1) Alex Shelley vs. American Dragon vs. Matt Sydal

2) Jimmy Jacobs vs. Samoa Joe vs. Super Dragon

3) AJ Styles vs. Austin Aries vs. Jack Evans

4) CM Punk vs. Spanky vs. Trent Acid

Semi-Final – Singles Match

5) 1 vs. 2

6) 3 vs. 4

Final – Steel Cage Match

5 vs. 6

Loser Leaves SWEW

Kid Kash vs. Low-Ki

6 Man Warfare

Chris Ca$h vs. Delirious vs. Joel Maximo vs. Jose Maximo vs. Ricky Reyes vs. Rocky Romero

Edited by rsl