Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling

rsl

Thanks for the review Ekins and thanks to everyone else who has given me feedback as it motivates me to do more work on this :thumbsup: (next show should be up in the next couple of days.)

I have to agree with my grammer isn't the greatest, I haven't really had to write any proper essays for a while now, so don't get much practice. I try and prove read it all but I miss a few things. Everytime I do a diary (this is my first on EWB4 but i had a few on the other three) the shows always tended to get longer and longer as they go on due to more things to write about which slows down the speed shows can be done. I'm proud of quite a few of the angles I have done on this show and glad people like them.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Life on the Ladder

26/3/2005

Skybox Arena, Minnesota

Attendance: 2057

Home Release Version

Commentator: Don Callis & Eric Garguilo

PRESHOW

A taxi pulls up outside the arena and it’s AJ Styles who gets out of it without partner Chris Ca$h. It’s still early outside and no fans are there as AJ just walks straight into the arena.

Alex Lovell and Ray Stevens are talking backstage in there lockeroom:

Alex Lovell“Ray tonight’s the big night, we must win tonight if we are going to keep our jobs here, there is no way I can work at the garage full time.”

Ray Stevens“No way is it going to happen, that stuff we did….”

Alex Lovell“I thought we weren’t going to talk about the trip to Jamaica.”

Ray Stevens “When we went into the…”

John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts bursts into the room and greets Wasted Talent

John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts“Tonight’s, the night boys, the day you secure your place on the SWEW roster by beating the SAT and winning your first ever match. You still remember all your new techniques you were taught?”

Alex Lovell “Look we were half way across the world; we agreed to leave that stuff over there.”

Ray Stevens“I don’t know I was kind of digging it when that big guy….”

John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts “Just make sure you get the win tonight, leaving me three on one with the rest of those rats, H-Factor would make it had for the people of the West Indies to get behind us as a viable threat, so you better win and you will win with your new special moves.”

Alex Lovell“Shut up about it.”

Earl Roberts and Stevens look at each other as whatever went on; at there training camp obviously irritated Alex Lovell.

The Crew are backstage Trent Acid, Ricky Reyes and Rocky Romero are standing behind Samoa Joe as Joe looks firmly in charge, Trent Acid has a big bandage over his shoulder after what Majestic did to him at ‘Rated 18’. Joe looks around then starts to talk.

Samoa Joe“Majestic, Alex Shelley, tonight the Crew are going to destroy you and retain there place at the top of SWEW. Why are you been so calm Joe you might say? I’m been calm because I know that the Havana Pitbulls are going to be recapture the SWEW Tag Team Championship in the ladder match and me and my boy Acid ARE GOING TO DESTROY YOUR TWO MASKED FREAKS in the tag match. Shelley I hate you, you go round ruining the show for everyone. Maybe we will ruin the show for you tonight? You walk around the back like a punk bad mouthing us, you attack us after matches, and you attack us in the back, YOU LEFT ME IN HOSTPITAL FOR 6 DAYS nearly killing me inside the cage, I blame you Shelley for costing me my SWEW Heavyweight Championship. Not anymore Shelley, not again, the Crew will tonight rise to the top of SWEW again and Alex Shelley we have a target on you and we will get our revenge tonight.”

SHOW

Jimmy Jacobs d. Gregg Bradley

The show kicked off in front of a crowd just over 2000 as former SWEW Heavyweight Champion Jimmy Jacobs made his return to SWEW as he faced Gregg Bradley the newest graduate of the SWEW Academy. Bradley’s size and power was very impressive as the 6’4ft monster threw Jacobs all over the ring in this match and nearly picked up the win after a big side slam but Jacobs got his leg on the rope. Unfortunately for Bradley he started to get tired around the five minute mark and the much more experienced Jimmy Jacobs has bags of stamina as the HUSS man picked up his game, by hitting a big dropkick on Bradley then he hit the Suicide Solution on Bradley and covered for the 3.

Result - Jimmy Jacobs wins

(7:03) *3/4

As Gregg Bradley makes his way to the back with a deranged look on his face Jimmy Jacobs is celebrating his win as the crowd are shouting HUSS in support of Jacobs until ‘Intergalactic Overdrive by the Melvin’s’ starts and our SWEW Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries with his girl Becky Bayless comes to the ring. Jacobs looks really annoyed with Becky as Austin picks up a mic and gets into the ring.

Austin Aries“Hi Jimmy, how are you doing? I was just watching you beat that big chump in the back when it occurred to me that I have two things that used to belong to you. I have the SWEW Heavyweight Championship and I have your girlfriend Jimmy. Seeing as I only have to face Jimmy Rave tonight, I’m feeling generous so I’m going to give you a choice. You for one night have a chance to take one of these things back. You can ‘a’ take Becky up to your hotel room and do anything and I mean anything to her to try and get her back. Or ‘b’ right now you can take me on for the SWEW Heavyweight Championship. What’s it going to be Jimmy?”

Jacobs looks at the crowd to help him give him an answer, some are chanting ‘Becky’ some are chanting ‘title’. Jacobs grabs the mic from Aries and it looks like he is going to talk until he smashed the microphone into Aries face as it looks like he has chosen a match.

SWEW Heavyweight Championship

Austin Aries© (w/Becky Bayless) d. Jimmy Jacobs

Unbelievably this was the 10th SWEW Heavyweight Championship match Jimmy Jacobs has been in since SWEW started up as he looked to regain his championship in Austin Aries first defence in this impromptu match. Jacobs had defeated Aries once before as champion but he was not able to do it again, as Austin made his first successful title defence. Jacobs who had started off fast got several close two counts in the early going and was sure he had picked up the win when he hit the Suicide Solution on Aries but he was able to get his foot on the rope.

Jacobs who had now been wrestling for almost 20 minutes started to tire but he still had reason to complain at the finish. As Jacobs has just hit a big chop to Aries, he set up for the Yakuza Kick but Becky Bayless came up onto the ring apron and distracted Jacobs. The duo pulled on each other long enough for Aries to get up and drive him to the mat from behind with a german suplex. Aries climbed up to the top and hit the 450 and covered for the elementary three count and the first defence of his title. Becky and Austin celebrated in the ring, while Jacobs was lying on the floor. Becky went over to Jacobs and looked to be concerned for him and helped him to his feet only to slap him in his face and push him down. Aries left with his arm over Becky’s shoulder to a lot of boos as they have just embarrassed fan favourite Jimmy Jacobs.

Result - Austin Aries wins

(12:51) ***1/2

Fly or Die Match

Wasted Talent d. The SAT

The SAT came out to a nice pop while Lovell and Stevens also go a face pop for some reason as they seem to be getting over with the crowd now. Both teams knew they had to win to keep there place on the SWEW roster and it showed. Jose hit a Maximo Exploder on Lovell and got a two, while the Pendulum on Stevens nearly knocked him out but Lovell was able to stop either member of the SAT to get a pin. This match was going to go to whoever wanted it the most and it was Wasted Talent who showed they wanted it the most as they picked up there first ever victory in this must win match. As Stevens came over the top rope onto Jose with a corkscrew plancha, Alex Lovell trapped Joel on the mat then locked in the Border City Stretch, while Joel could not get out of and Joel tapped out. Lovell and Stevens celebrated widely in the ring as Jose and Joel got a round of applause for there fans for there effort in SWEW but they are never coming back. Wasted Talent will now look to build on this win and climb the rankings in SWEW.

Result - Wasted Talent win

(12:44) **3/4

We quickly go backstage and we see Gregg Bradley throwing chairs and other equipment round on the floor. Some members of the SWEW Academy and other ring officials quickly bundle him out of the building, as Bradley’s infamous temper has gotten the better of him again, as he lost in tonight’s opening match against Jimmy Jacobs.

Matt Sydal (w/Daizee Haze) d. Alex Shelley

It was now time for Matt Sydal to attempt to get his revenge over Alex Shelley for attacking him after his match with Joey Matthews at ‘Rated 18’. Sydal looked more focused then normal as he waited in the ring with Daizee for Shelley to come down. Majestics music of a remix of Audioslaves ‘Like A Stone’ hits and Shelley comes to the ring on his own. Alex Shelley has promised to ruin the show tonight for someone as Samoa Joes choke hold has now been deemed legal but he would have his hands full with Sydal from now.

The duo produced 18 minutes of great wrestling which went back and forth all the way through. Shelley looked to keep the more aerial aware Sydal on the mat in the earlier going with some unique holds on the mat but Sydal kept popping out and knocking Shelley down with a kick or strike and getting several close falls. Shelley managed to get the advantage when Sydal made a big mistake as Shelley was on the floor resting on a guard railing; Sydal leaped from the top rope but got nothing and smashed into the guard railing hitting his ribs. Shelley took Sydal into the ring and started to work over him.

Shelley worked Sydals ribs for the next five minutes and locked in a unique version of the abdominal stretch on the mat and as Sydal screamed in pain, Daizee encouraged the fans to support Matt and they got behind him which gave Sydal enough energy to break the hold after several minutes of pain by flipping Shelley out of the ring. The finish came just as Alex Shelley had missed an elbow off the top. Both men were slowly up and started to trade chops until Shelley kicked him in his injured ribs. Shelley shouted for the Shellshock but Sydal blocked it and rolled him up in a inside cradle for 2 as Shelley reversed for another 2 and then for one final time Sydal reversed again and the ref counted to 3 as Matt Sydal had pinned Alex Shelley.

Result - Matt Sydal wins

(18:36) ***1/2

Daizee rushes into the ring to congratulate Sydal who is every hurt from Alex Shelley’s constant attacks on his ribs. Alex Shelley looks at Daizee and Sydal in disbelieve of just losing that match and he grabs the microphone off the ring announcer and attempts to starts talking:

Alex Shelley “…….”.

As Shelley tries to talk the crowd start chanting ‘you just lost’ over and over again to Shelley who looks very pissed now as he finally starts talking:

Alex Shelley“At least I’m a winner most of the time not like all you losers in Minnesota. Matt Sydal you just cheated then to pin me, you had my tights in your hands and it wasn’t a clean pinfall. Despite that it was still pretty impressive, you can now tell you grandchildren that I once defeated Alex Shelley, and I’m a fucking god. So Matt Sydal the point of this is I’m offering you a once in a life time opportunity. The Crew have four men, I only have two I need one more man to finally rid SWEW of them and Matt Sydal you could be that man. This is your one chance to join my Majestic, you could rise to main event status in one moment and your dream of becoming a headline act would be instantly granted and all you need to do is shake my hand and that dream could become a reality.”

Shelley extends his hand to Sydal and Sydal walks towards Shelley and slaps him in the face which the fans pop big for. Shelley has a smile on his face as Sydal takes the mic from him.

Matt Sydal“I don’t need anyone’s help to get to the top of this business, especially yours Shelley.”

Sydal give the mic back to Shelley then leaves the ring with Daizee to a few claps and walks to the back. Alex Shelley starts talking once again.

Alex Shelley“Your going to regret that Sydal, just like the SWEW officials are going to regret keeping Samoa Joes choke a legal move. This is a warning from me and the rest of Majestic to all the boys in the back. Be on your toes tonight as it’s going to be someone’s lucky night, as we will ruin the show for you.”

Shelley throws the mic down and leaves the rings to boos as despite his loss to Sydal he has shown his bouncebackablity and laid down the gauntlet to the rest of SWEW while Sydal now turning down a place in Majestic has a firm target on his back but has shot up the rankings after his huge win in SWEW and will look to get into the bigger matches in upcoming weeks.

Bobby Quance comes down and waits in the ring for John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts come down. As Earl Roberts comes down once again he grabs a mic and starts to talk after been told to ‘shut the fuck up’ by the crowd:

John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts“Earlier tonight you all saw Mr Alex Lovell and Mr Ray Stevens secure there place on the SWEW roster. Now they have dedicated themselves 100% behind my war with the H-Factor and on April 16th in Nebraska they will take on you Mr Quance and Teddy Hart in a tag team match while I will take on Jack Evans. So after I beat you tonight Bobby, tell Jack I’m going to dismantle him into so many pieces that the finest construction men from Trinidad couldn’t put him back together….”

John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts d. Bobby Quance

Quance had heard enough and dived threw the ropes with a tope driving Roberts into the guard railing. Unfortunately for Quance this would prove to be the highlight of the match for him as just like at ‘312 Hours Later’ from early February, John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts would come away with the win. The extra training from Lovell, Stevens and Roberts in Jamaica seemed to have worked wonders as Roberts just took Quance apart for the whole match then delivered the Jamaican Driver on Quance and held on for the three count. With Wasted Talent and Earl Roberts on a roll right now H-Factor will have to make sure they are not steamrolled out of SWEW in Nebraska

Result - John 'OK' Earl Roberts wins

(10:07) **3/4

Majestic d. The Crew of Samoa Joe & Trent Acid

The Majestic and the Crew feud continued in Minnesota as Super Dragon and Delirious looked to score a big victory over Samoa Joe and Trent Acid both of whom suffering from attacks from Majestic at recent events. The match was a stiff, stiff affair. Alex Shelley and the Havana Pitbulls had been banned from ringside by Don Callis hoping the match could be kept clean and surprisingly it was. In the early going Trent and Joe looked good keeping Delirious away from the much stronger Super Dragon. Unfortunately for them they weren’t able to keep Super Dragon out of the match as he managed to get tagged in and it was Acids turn to be separated from his partner.

The face/heel dynamic came into play as Dragon beat Acid black and blue in the ring with a series of stiff chops and kicks while Delirious came in for a few quick dropkicks before tagging out again. This happened for several minutes as the crowd really got behind Acid and came alive when Acid killed out of a curb stomp on the bottom turnbuckle. Out of nowhere as Delirious was now in the ring, Delirious missed a charge and using his last bit of strength turned him inside out with a Yakuza Kick. Trent Acid accidentally hit Joe with a Yakuza Kick laying him out. Both men crawled to there corners and tagged in there partners. Joe cleaned house and after taking advantage of Super Dragon locked in the choke to a big pop but Delirious blocked Joe from taking it to the mat.

The finish came as Delirious had been dumped out of the ring leaving Trent Acid and Super Dragon as the legal men with Joe also in the ring. The Crew sensed victory and Acid hit the ropes and launched a Yakuza Kick but Super Dragon ducked and Joe was caught right on his jaw knocking him out of the ring. Trent Acid turned round right into Super Dragon. A stiff kick to Acids head knocked Trent down and Dragon picked Acid up and delivered the Psycho Driver and covered for the academic pin. Super Dragon looked at the damage he caused to Trent Acid once again then climbed out of the ring picked up Delirious and left. When Samoa Joe got back into the ring he berated Acid for hitting him (albeit accidentally as Acid was trying to explain but Joe wouldn’t listen) and the duo got into a shoving match before Acid left.

Result - Majestic win

**** (17:06)

We go backstage and hear wild screams coming from Wasted Talents dressing room

Alex Lovell “Yeahhhhhhh.”

Ray Stevens“Whooooooooo.”

Alex Lovell“Yeahhhhhh.”

John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts“I told you boys stick with me and you would win, I’m proud of both of you tonight.”

Alex Lovell“Thanks man ,I’m sorry we ever doubted you, getting that win tonight and after all that extra training you helped us with, we’re just so happy right now.”

Ray Stevens“He’s right man, we’re 100% behind you now, and we will help you get H-Factor out of SWEW for all the people of the Caribbean.”

Alex Lovell“Starting with Teddy Hart and Bobby Quance in the tag match in Nebraska.”

John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts “WOW, I’m so impressed with you two right now, lets go and hit a club and we will celebrate West Indies style.”

Alex Lovell “Let’s go.”

Lovell, Stevens and Earl Roberts leave the room delighted with there clean sweep of victories tonight as we go back to ringside.

Austin Aries© (w/Becky Bayless) d. Jimmy Rave

Despite the SWEW Heavyweight Championship changing hands numerous times already this year, the fans didn’t really believe that Jimmy Rave, like Jimmy Jacobs could get the job done tonight despite his recent winning streak. He did however get a nice pop when he came to the ring and played the underdog well against Aries who was getting lots of boos as he and Becky came to the ring. There was only one real scare for Austin in the whole match when Rave countered a powerbomb attempt into the crossface but Aries managed to escape to the ropes to break off the hold. It was another crossface attempt from Rave that saw the finish of the match as when Rave went for the tilt-a-whirl crossface Aries managed to land Rave on his feet then kick him downstairs. Rave screamed in agony as Aries hit a brainbuster on Rave then climbed to the top rope and like against Jimmy Jacobs earlier hit the 450 splash and covered for the 3 to make his second successful title defence tonight.

(13:42) ***1/4

Jimmy Rave left the ring while Becky Bayless handed Aries the SWEW Heavyweight Championship belt and a mic:

Austin Aries“See I told you all that Austin Aries will be the most dominant champion of all time, I just made two defence of this title in one night, there is nobody in the lockeroom who can take this title away from me.”

Quality Control by Jurassic 5 hits and it is Spanky who has come down to interrupt Aries. He slaps the fans hands on the way down and then gets a mic from the ring announcer.

Spanky “Austin, you’re such a jackass. I challenge you to a match for the SWEW Heavyweight Championship on April 16th in Nebraska.”

Austin Aries “Whoa, whoa, whoa, you can’t just come up to me little man and demand a title shot you have to earn it. You have to win a SWEW Triple Chance to get a title shot unless I want to face you for it and frankly I don’t think you deserve a shot at the title.”

Spanky“That’s bullshit and you know it, I beat you clean a couple of shows ago then you attack me after the match take my place in matches then on a lucky night with an injured Samoa Joe you won the title. You’re nothing but a little whiny bitch.”

Aries and Spanky come face to face only to be pulled apart by Don Callis who had made his way to ringside. He takes a mic and starts talking

Don Callis “Austin is right Spanky you have not yet earned a shot at the SWEW Heavyweight Championship like he did. However for our debut Nebraska show at the Reading National Guard Armoury on April 16th you will have a chance to earn a shot as, as well as other matches such as Wasted Talent taking on H-Factor members Bobby Quance and Teddy Hart, John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts versus Jack Evans, in a SWEW Triple Chance match you Spanky will take on Matt Sydal who impressed everyone in the back tonight and Samoa Joe who is looking to get his title back.”

Spanky seems happy with that, as Austin Aries started to leave the ring.

Don Callis“I’m not finished yet, and what I’m about to say concerns you Austin so get back in here. I just received an interesting phone call from CM Punk, you said he is coming back to SWEW on April 16th in Nebraska, and Austin he has finally traded in his SWEW Triple Chance. So in the main event at ‘The Pepsi Challenge’ it will be you Austin Aries defending the SWEW Heavyweight Championship against CM PUNK.”

Austin Aries“This is bullshit Callis, bullshit.”

Aries throws down the mic in frustration and leaves the ring in a hurry with Becky.

Don Callis“And with that, we at SWEW would like to thank you for making tonight special and we hope you enjoy our main event as Styles Ca$h will be defending the SWEW Tag Team Championship in a ladder match.”

Spanky and Callis shake hands as Callis leaves the ring. Ref Paul Turner runs to the ring and with the help of the ring crew and a ladder attaches the SWEW Tag Team Championship which Styles Ca$h had given them earlier in the night above the ring to the ceiling on a rope hanging down at 18ft in the air while Spanky waits in the ring for the match to start as he teams with Low-Ki.

We see the Havana Pitbulls leave the Crew lockeroom and we look inside and we see Trent Acid and Samoa Joe still arguing before Samoa Joe slams the door shut so no camera can capture what they are saying clearly. We do however hear Joe shout FUCK a lot in this time.

SWEW Tag Team Championship

Ladder Match

Styles Ca$h© vs. H-Factor of Jack Evans & Teddy Hart vs. Low-Ki & Spanky vs. The Havana Pitbulls

Low-Ki came out to a huge ovation and waited with his partner Spanky in the ring. Next out were the Pitbulls to boos, then H-Factor members Jack Evans and Teddy Hart to a nice reception then it was the champions out next. All four teams looked up at the belts some 18ft up in the air. There were 5 ladders on the floor at ringside of all sizes. The four teams now looking at each other pace around the ring when suddenly Ricky Reyes and Rocky Romero attack Low-Ki and the match starts.

Rocky Romero hit Low-Ki with a stump piledriver while Styles Ca$h and H-Factor went to get some ladders. Spanky attacked both Pitbulls and both were easily dumped out of the ring as Styles Ca$h ran with a ladder together taking out both Pitbulls and Low-Ki to the mat. Teddy Hart set up a ladder and Jack Evans tried to climb and get the belts but was followed by Spanky who climbed the other side. Evans chopped Spanky until he fell off then dived off the top of the ladder onto both Havana Pitbulls taking both of them out. Rocky Romero hit a flurry of punches on Ca$h before dumping him to the outside with a stiff lariat. Low-Ki came behind on Romero and threw him backwards with a release Dragon Suplex and Romero landed on the back of his head. Teddy Hart picked up the ladder AJ and Ca$h had brought in after he hit a side-Russian leg sweep on AJ and climbed the ladder and reached for the belts but was unable to get them as Ricky Reyes climbed up the ladder and threw Teddy Hart off the ladder which then rocked and he fell off himself crashing to the floor.

Spanky nailed Romero with a flying bulldog off the top rope then set up for the Sliced Bread Number 2 onto a ladder. Chris Ca$h ducked a standing clothesline from Teddy Hart, and AJ Styles stopped Hart and hit the Styles Clash to Teddy Hart. On the outside of the ring Ricky Reyes set up a table and attempted to suplex Low-Ki through it but was unable as from behind Jack Evans stopped Reyes with a steel chair shot. As Evans was wondering what to do next from out of nowhere Chris Ca$h spring boarded off a fallen ladder over the top rope and smashed head first into Evans steel chair which smashed Evans in the face and they were both dead on the floor. Romero was taken over with a suplex from Styles as behind him Spanky set up a new ladder in the ring the biggest one of them all. Spanky started to climb the 20ft ladder slowly and AJ followed him up, they were both trading shots at the top of the ladder both trying to grab the belts when suddenly Teddy Hart pushed the ladder over and AJ managed to jump into the ring but not Spanky who fell over 20ft crashing through the table Reyes had set up on the outside of the ring. The crowd shouted holy shit as officials rushed down to check on Spanky.

Position Update: AJ Styles in the ring on the floor after falling from the top of the 20ft ladder, Chris Ca$h on the floor on the outside with Jack Evans both on a heap on the floor after a nasty collision involving a steel chair. Rocky Romero was just getting up on the inside of the ring batter ling with Teddy Hart while Ricky Reyes and Low-Ki were trading shots on the outside and Spanky of course just over 20ft through a table.

Rocky Romero hit an exploder suplex on Teddy Hart and then picked up a ladder and drove it into Teddy a few times then set it up and started to climb. Low-Ki managed to get advantage over Reyes on the outside after he drove him headfirst into the guard railing and came back into the ring as AJ Styles joined Romero in climbing the ladder. AJ hammered Romero a few times with some stiff forearms and hooked Romero in position for the Styles Clash off the top of the ladder. Romero fought it as Low-Ki climbed up the outside. Low-Ki locked in the Dragon Clutch on AJ Styles as Romero was still in position for the Styles Clash; AJ fought Low-Ki off and hit the Styles Clash off the ladder onto Rocky Romero. The crowd went crazy as the ladder shook and then fell over sending Low-Ki crashing to the mat.

Rocky Romero was out from the Styles Clash off the ladder, so AJ Styles picked up a ladder and slowly climbed up the ladder

He climbed to the top of the ladder

He reached for the belt

But Teddy Hart just grabbed AJ’s legs and threw him off the ladder. Teddy Hart started to climb the ladder.

He reached the top of the ladder

Got his hands on the belt but out of nowhere Chris Ca$h pushed the ladder over and Teddy Hart fell to the outside of the ring threw the timekeepers table. Jack Evans was up and he climbed to the top rope and tried a big dive on Low-Ki and Rocky Romero but the duo caught him only for all three men to tumble threw the ropes. Ricky Reyes tried to get into the ring but Chris Ca$h hammered him with a steel chair while Reyes was on the apron busting him open leaving only the champions in the ring together. They stood a ladder up and AJ Styles and Chris Ca$h started to climb

Both men reached the top of the ladder

They both reached for the belts

Low-Ki and Rocky Romero franticly tried to get back into the ring

They were to late however as AJ Styles and Chris Ca$h grabbed the two belts and fell to the mat as Styles Ca$h retained the titles.

AJ Styles and Chris Ca$h got up and hugged each while Low-Ki and Rocky Romero collapsed to the mat inside the ring. Suddenly out of nowhere through the crowd came Alex Shelley, Delirious and Super Dragon. Majestic had come out to ruin the show again. They ran to the ring and jumped AJ Styles and Chris Ca$h hammering them down to the mat. Alex Shelley picked up a steel chair from the mat and started hammering everyone in sight, Low-Ki went down, Rocky Romero went, Chris Ca$h went down. Super Dragon then picked up AJ Styles and lent him against the ladder. Delirious by now had picked up a steel chair.

AJ was about to be decimated as Shelley and Delirious swung back only for Samoa Joe and Trent Acid who had sprinted down the aisle to take the steel chairs from there hands. They both swung, and Delirious ducked and got out of the way but there was no luck for Alex Shelley as Trent Acid had walloped him over the head and busted him open. Super Dragon dragged Shelley out of the ring and Majestic fled back through the crowd as fast as they had come. They still made an impact but not as much as they could of as Crew members Trent Acid and Samoa Joe had saved AJ Styles from further punishment after he and Chris Ca$h has retained the SWEW Tag Team Championship in a epic ladder match which saw several people left unconscious after bad falls. The show come to an end with Trent Acid and Samoa Joe helping Rocky Romero up in the middle of the ring as the Crew finally get a little advantage over Majestic.

Result - Styles Ca$h win

(23:17) ***1/2

POSTSHOW

Austin Aries is backstage with Becky and cuts a promo on CM Punk.

Austin Aries “CM Punk, it seems that you have finally cashed in your SWEW Triple Chance in you will face me on April 16th in Nebraska at ‘The Pepsi Challenge’. I got to say I’m disappointed in you Punk. I brought you back to SWEW as my dream partner and we won the match fair we were having a good time then you get all pissy about who got the cover and then claim because you are straight edge your better than me? Lets get this straight, no one is better than me, no one is going to beat me, no one is going to take this title away from me and that includes you CM Punk, it includes you Spanky and it includes any of the boys in the back you have the balls to step up to the plate. April 16th Nebraska, Punk you’re just going to be defence number 3 for Austin Aries.”

AJ Styles is waiting outside Don Callis office when Chris Ca$h comes out with a big bandage round his head after been busted open in the aftermath of the ladder match.

AJ Styles “What did he say? Are we getting a shot against Majestic in Nebraska?”

Chris Ca$h“Yep, it’s going to be a three on three match, we’re going to show Majestic that they can’t mess with the champs.”

AJ Styles“Who’s our partner?”

As AJ Styles says that Trent Acid comes out of Callis office

AJ Styles “Him? You got to be kidding me he’s a jackass.”

Trent Acid“You’re the jackass.”

Chris Ca$h“He saved you from been decimated by Majestic tonight and he wants to get his hands on them as well.”

AJ Styles“What about all the times he stuck his nose in our business? He stole my tag title belt for god sake.”

Trent Acid“I’m not happy with this to you know, but I want my revenge on Majestic to and I will be 100% legit a partner of yours in the tag match.”

Trent Acid extends his arm to AJ

AJ Styles“Whatever.”

AJ just walks off, while Ca$h and Acid stand in bemusement.

Matt Sydal with Daizee Haze at his side as he looks in a good mood as he begins to talk.

Matt Sydal“Tonight Alex Shelley, I proved I could hang with the big boys in SWEW by pinning you clean in the middle of the ring. I then refused your offer to join Majestic for one reason. The reason is I have enough ability to reach the top of SWEW on my own. I proved this by winning two ‘Fly or Die’ matches against Danny Daniels and Joey Matthews. I beat you tonight Shelley a former SWEW Heavyweight Champion and on April 16th I will prove it again by beating Samoa Joe and Spanky in a SWEW Triple Chance and getting a title shot at the SWEW Heavyweight Championship.”

We go into a dark room and we see Delirious and Super Dragon lurking behind Alex Shelley. Shelley has blood all over his face after been busted open in the aftermath of the ladder match after a chair shot from Trent Acid. Shelley looks out of it as he starts shouting at the camera as the show fades to black.

Alex Shelley“You’re a dead man Acid, a dead man, everyone is going to fall at the hands of Majestic, everyone is going to fall, you’re a dead man Acid a dead man.”

As the tape goes to black we see an early card for the April 16th show for the Nebraska debut at the Reading National Guard Armoury entitled ‘The Pepsi Challenge’:

Austin Aries© vs. CM Punk

AJ Styles, Chris Ca$h & Trent Acid vs. Majestic

SWEW Triple Chance Match

Matt Sydal vs. Samoa Joe vs. Spanky

H-Factor of Bobby Quance & Teddy Hart vs. Wasted Talent

Jack Evans vs. John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts

Nice show, I didn't really agree with Rave being kinda jobbed out to Aries, who already had a match earlier but I understand you have to get him over as a legit champion. I love the Majestic/Crew feud and it got really interesting with Styles Ca$h thrown in now. Wasted Talent finally win! It's like Barry Horowitz and Homeless Jimmy all over again! :P Anyways, I'm lovin' this, keep it up as always.

Good stuff. Aeries has really moved up since the guy who lost to Jack Evans. Hopefully he will retain against Punk and have a good title reign. I also like the Matt Sydal push. Keep it up!

not sure if i liked that show as much as the others. Something about it just didnt hit with me...not that it was bad...just not AS good...could be me though

SWEW NEWS

April 2005

SWEW are proud to announce that the weekend of May 14th and 15th will hold the first annual ‘Fly or Die’ Tournament from the Hallom Arena in North Dakota. From all corners of North America eight superstars will compete in a two night tournament with the winner securing a place on the SWEW roster for a guaranteed one year.

Some of the most talented wrestlers will be coming to SWEW for the two day event and we are delighted to announce the first round matches and brackets for the first annual ‘Fly or Die’ Tournament:

Canada

Arsenal vs. Sexxxy Eddy

East Coast I

Azreal vs. Dan Maff

East Coast II

Rainman vs. Roderick Strong

West Coast

Joey Ryan vs. Scott Lost

The first round will take place on May 14th and the semi and finals will take place on night 2 on May 15th. The SWEW officials are very exited by the prospect of eight new superstars competing to become a regular in SWEW and we hope you will be to. Word in the lockeroom is that Dan Maff and Roderick Strong are the favourites to win the SWEW contract as they are the bigger and more experience men but the crazy Canadians of Arsenal and Sexxxy Eddy known for there hardcore antics will hope the unknown quantity will be enough to get them the contract.

Joey Ryan and Scott Lost two great friends will be fighting in there first round matches. The two youngsters have a great buzz around them from the west coast and will hope a victory over there good friend will give them a huge boost towards gaining a contract. Azreal (also known as Angel Dust) and Rainman are the two underdogs for the tournament with there tough first round matches. Deranged is crazy and has told SWEW officials he will do anything to win this contract and the ‘Soul Assassin’ Rainman will hope he can surprise a few people with his unique high flying style for such a big man. We will have a full preview, profiling each wrestler closer till the time of the ‘Fly or Die’ Weekend in May from North Dakota.

We would like to remind you of the current dates SWEW has at the moment:

April 16th – ‘The Pepsi Challenge’ - Reading National Guard Armoury, Nebraska

April 30th – James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota

May 14th – ‘Fly or Die’ – Night 1 – Hallom Arena, North Dakota

May 15th – ‘Fly or Die’ – Night 2 – Hallom Arena, North Dakota

Plus two dates just added:

June 4th – Guthrie Centre, Iowa

June 25th – Gratplaz, Missouri *DEBUT SHOW*

The card for ‘The Pepsi Challenge’ is now complete. Added too the card is the newest graduate out of the SWEW Academy Gregg Bradley will take on Jimmy Rave. The boys in the back were not happy with Bradleys actions backstage after he lost his debut match to Jimmy Jacobs and he was dumped out of the Skybox Arena for his actions. Jimmy Rave who lost in his World Title match with Austin Aries at ‘Life on a Ladder’ will try and show Bradley that he has to respect the business.

The final match added to ‘The Pepsi Challenge’ is a special attraction tag match as the Havana Pitbulls will take on the team of Jimmy Jacobs and Low-Ki. Yes we at SWEW didn’t have anything else for the four men to do so we stuck them in a tag match. The Havana Pitbulls have been told if they win they have a good chance of getting a rematch for the SWEW Tag Team Championship against Styles Ca$h. Jimmy Jacobs and Low-Ki will be looking to take out recent loses at ‘Life on a Ladder’ against the Pitbulls and are happy to team together for one match only if it gets them a place on the card.

So the full card for ‘The Pepsi Challenge’ for the debut show in Nebraska from the Reading National Guard Armoury on April 16th reads out like this:

SWEW Triple Chance Match

Havana Pitbulls vs. Jimmy Jacobs & Low-Ki

Gregg Bradley vs. Jimmy Rave

There will be a full preview at www.SWEW.com in the next few days for ‘The Pepsi Challenge’

In the last few days Don Callis has been in conversation with CM Punk about his SWEW Heavyweight Championship match. He has heard comments that Austin Aries has been saying over the last few weeks that no one will take the title away from him. CM Punk has stated that if he does not win the SWEW Heavyweight Championship from Aries he will not return to SWEW. So his third appearance could be his last on in SWEW.

Alex Shelley has requested that the rest of the Crew will be banned from ringside as Majestic of Shelley, Delirious and Super Dragon take on Crew member Trent Acid and the SWEW Tag Team Champions AJ Styles and Chris Ca$h, Styles Ca$h in a six man tag as a result of the aftermath of ‘Life on the Ladder’. SWEW agreed the Crew would be banned from ringside if Shelley promises he does not ruin the show for anyone in Nebraska. Shelley has begrudgingly accepted this as he knows a win for Majestic is of the utmost importance, and has been told if Majestic ruin the show in Nebraska, they will all be suspended from all future SWEW events.

H-Factors patience with John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts is reaching boiling point. Roberts has criticised the threesome of Bobby Quance, Teddy Hart and Jack Evans numerous times so far in 2005 and got many pinfalls over the threesome. With Jack Evans taking on Roberts himself and Quance and Hart in tag action against Roberts’s young boys Wasted Talent that rivalry could really explode in Nebraska.

Once again a full preview for ‘The Pepsi Challenge’ will be up at www.SWEW.com and more news on future shows and the ‘Fly or Die’ Tournament will be revealed exclusively in the next few months. Tickets for all shows can be bought from the website at $15 or on the door of the arena.

Edited by rsl

The Pepsi Challenge

April 16th 2005

Reading National Guard Armoury, Nebraska

Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling is delighted to becoming to Nebraska for our debut show there from the Reading National Guard Armoury. In one of the most stacked cards in our history CM Punk will be returning to SWEW for possibly the last time as he challenges SWEW Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries for the title. Majestic have a target on there backs and this time it will be SWEW Tag Team Champions Styles Ca$h and member of the Crew Trent Acid who will be looking to take them down a peg in a six man tag match. Also in the house will be Samoa Joe, Low-Ki, Spanky and many more huge stars as SWEW comes to a new area for the first time.

Austin Aries© (w/Becky Bayless) vs. CM Punk

Ever since CM Punk won a SWEW Triple Chance on December 11th at the Ultimate Challenge Cup, SWEW owner Don Callis has been phoning and emailed CM Punk with one question. When will you be coming in for your title match? Some five months later after constant answers of no, CM Punk has finally answered the call and Austin Aries in his 3rd title defence will defend against the straight edge hero CM Punk at the main event of ‘The Pepsi Challenge’.

Austin Aries has driven CM Punk back into SWEW over the recent months. When Austin Aries needed a surprise dream partner for his match with Spanky and Low-Ki, Aries called up CM Punk who was happy to come in and tag with Aries. In Punks 2nd appearance in SWEW he and Aries defeated Spanky and Low-Ki at ‘312 Hours Later’ in a MOTYC which saw the duo get into an argument after the match as Aries took the pinfall away from Punk who had hit the Pepsi Plunge on Spanky.

For weeks now coming into months the duo have taken shots at each other in interviews at live shows, backstage, taped anywhere they could take shots at each other. CM Punk has called Aries a cocky yet talented superstar but feels he is better than Austin Aries, while Aries now on a role as SWEW Heavyweight Champion as claimed no one can take the SWEW Heavyweight Championship away from him and after defending the title twice at the last show ‘Life on the Ladder’ against Jimmy Rave and Jimmy Jacobs people have started to ask if it is possible. Aries named CM Punk by name as one of the men who couldn’t take the title away from him but on April 16th 2005 we will find out.

CM Punk has lost his patience with Austin Aries and called SWEW owner Don Callis and told him he is cashing in his SWEW Triple Chance and coming after Aries title. Austin Aries after short reigns of Alex Shelley and Samoa Joe is looking to stabilise the SWEW Heavyweight Championship by keeping the belt for a long time but the challenge of CM Punk will be the toughest one to date for young Austin. CM Punk has stated he is unlikely to return to SWEW if he fails to capture the title so it’s all or nothing for CM Punk on April 16th as he will either leave as champion of SWEW or just leave.

Six Man Warfare

Majestic lead by Alex Shelley has commanded himself and his followers Delirious and Super Dragon to do some drastic things in recent months. In protest of Samoa Joes choke hold he used to beat Alex Shelley in three straight matches, Alex Shelley partitioned that the move be deemed illegal by SWEW officials and promised to ruin the show for someone for every show Samoa Joe used the choke hold legally. The casualty list reads like this:

312 Hours Later – February 6th 2005 – After the show which had seen Samoa Joe defeat Alex Shelley via the choke hold to retain his then SWEW Heavyweight Championship, Majestic attacked Crew member Trent Acid backstage leaving him unconscious which saw Majestic fined a total of $1500 for there actions.

Rage in a Cage – February 19th 2005 – After Samoa Joe had retained his then SWEW Heavyweight Championship in a steel cage match against Jimmy Jacobs, Majestic shockingly ran down to the ring attacked Samoa Joe and hung him from the cage leaving him seconds from ending his career before the Crew could cut him down from the cage. Samoa Joe was in hospital for 6 days after that attack and has still not recovered fully from it and lead to Joe losing the SWEW Heavyweight Championship to Austin Aries at ‘Rated 18’.

Rated 18 – March 12th 2005- Matt Sydal was a victim for Majestic as they attacked him after his match with Joey Matthews laying him out. In a brutal six man tag match Majestic defeated the Samoa Joes Crew of Ricky Reyes, Rocky Romero and Trent Acid leaving particularly Trent Acid injured after power bombing him through light tubes and driving him throw a barbwire board.

SWEW Official Announcement - Before the next show after a month of deliberation SWEW officials deemed the choke hold of Samoa Joe a legal hold. Alex Shelley vowed to continue Majestics path of destruction until Samoa Joe and the rest of the Crew were out of SWEW forever while continuing to ruin the show for members of the SWEW roster.

Life on the Ladder – March 26th 2005 -  After Styles Ca$h of AJ Styles and Chris Ca$h had retained there SWEW Tag Team Championship in a brutal ladder match, Majestic saw there opportunity and hit the ring and attacked Chris Ca$h with a steel chair and set up AJ Styles for a similar attack until Crew members Trent Acid and Samoa Joe despite there apparent problems and after there defeat to Delirious and Super Dragon in tag action rushed to the ring to stop the attack and Trent Acid delivered a hard blow from a steel chair to Alex Shelley finally getting some revenge on him by busting him open and knocking him senseless.

AJ Styles and Chris Ca$h wanted there own revenge on Majestic and demanded a match with them. They got it as along with Crew member Trent Acid they will take on Majestic in a six man tag match. AJ Styles is not happy with this; he and Trent Acid have a long history of dislike of each other in SWEW. It got so extreme that after initial baiting and tag match victories over each other that Trent Acid stole AJ’s SWEW Tag Team Championship belt and held it for several shows until AJ finally took it back from Acid a few months ago.

During that time AJ and Trent Acid had a singles match which saw Trent Acid pick up a victory when Chris Ca$h accidentally helped Acid to win by passing him a SWEW Tag Team Championship belt which he used to hit AJ with and he got the pinfall. There has been tension between AJ Styles and Chris Ca$h ever since that day and despite there long tag team title reign they have been constantly arguing in the lockeroom and are not even coming to shows together anymore.

However the three men will have to put there differences to one side as they battle for one cause, to get revenge on Majestic. They will have to be at the top of there games as Majestic are seething after there plans to ruin the show at ‘Life on a Ladder’ was ruined and Alex Shelley was in a deranged state after the show. The rest of the Crew of Samoa Joe, Ricky Reyes and Rocky Romero are banned from ringside for an exchange of Majestic not ruining the show for anyone as they know a loss against three men who aren’t exactly best of friends will be devastating to Majestics claim of been number on in SWEW but can they get the job done?

SWEW Triple Chance Match

Matt Sydal (w/Daizee Haze) vs. Samoa Joe vs. Spanky

With no current SWEW Triple Chance holders three more men will challenge for the right to become a contender for an SWEW title. All three men have different reasons in wanting to win this match. Matt Sydal who picked up the biggest victory of his career at ‘Life on the Ladder’ by defeating Majestics leader Alex Shelley. Sydal then turned down an opportunity to join Shelleys Majestic by claiming he doesn’t need to take short-cuts to reach the top of SWEW by joining up with Shelley. Sydal claims he has enough natural talent to reach the top of SWEW on his own and it will be a huge statement if he can beat either Samoa Joe or Spanky and get a title shot.

Samoa Joe will be looking to take Majestic down a peg or two and will also to be looking to get a rematch for the title he lost to Austin Aries at ‘Rated 18’ winning this match will show everyone the leader of the Crew is the man in SWEW and he will get his rematch for the SWEW Heavyweight Championship against Austin Aries or CM Punk in the future. Spanky is looking to win this match for one reason. He wants Austin Aries in the ring for the SWEW Heavyweight Championship. Aries has taken Spankys place in matches which lead to Aries taking the SWEW Heavyweight Champion. Aries has attacked Spanky after matches, bad-mouthed him and disrespected him by saying he is not worthy of getting a title shot. Spanky will desperately try to win this match and gain his first title shot for the SWEW Heavyweight Championship so he can attempt to shut Aries up for good.

Special Attraction Match

Jimmy Jacobs & Low-Ki vs. The Havana Pitbulls

With these four great athletics not booked in matches SWEW Owner Don Callis has booked this special attraction tag match. The Havana Pitbulls have been told a win will almost guarantee at last a SWEW Tag Title rematch against Styles Ca$h on April 30th in South Dakota. However they will have to get past two of the biggest stars in SWEW, former champion Jimmy Jacobs and international star Low-Ki who will not lie down for anyone as they look to reclaim the ladder after recent losses in action here at SWEW. This promises to be a great match when former training buddies Ricky Reyes, Rocky Romero and Low-Ki have a re-union in the ring but could Jimmy Jacobs yet again prove to be the X-Factor.

Tag Team Grudge Match

After graduating from the SWEW Academy in early 2005 Alex Lovell and Ray Stevens in both singles and tag matches lost match after match. After aligning with John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts a few months ago they still continued to lose match, after match. This finally ended on March 26th at ‘Life on the Ladder’ as in a ‘Fly or Die’ match against the SAT, Wasted Talent were able to pick up there first ever victory and drive the SAT out of SWEW. They thanked John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts for all his help in training them including taking them to a gym in the Caribbean and have given John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts 100% support in his war with H-Factor.

H-Factor are getting rather annoyed with Earl Roberts now who has beaten them in singles matches several times against Hart and Quance in recent months and with Wasted Talent now 100% into this feud things could get heated up. Wasted Talent will be looking to thank Earl Robert by picking up a victory here but Quance and Hart who along with Evans are just trying to inject some fun into SWEW will not be looking to lose this one. Incidentally Hart who had a bad fall at ‘Life on the Ladder’ in the ladder match is not at 100% but will defiantly be in Nebraska for this tag match.

Grudge Match

Continuing on from the last match the H-Factor vs. Roberts / Wasted Talent feud continues here. Roberts has beaten Quance and Hart in recent months but has not yet got a victory over Jack Evans. Roberts claims going over all three members of H-Factor will give a boost to the whole economy of Trinidad and he would defiantly have the bragging rights if he can do this. H-Factor as stated earlier are not having as much fun in the ring as they would like as Roberts outrageous claims have put a big downer on them and they just want the issue to be over but Roberts will stop at nothing to drive H-Factor out of SWEW.

New vs. Old School

From a main event match to opening the card Jimmy Rave will have his work cut out from his as he battles the monster of SWEW Gregg Bradley. Rave who took on Austin Aries for the SWEW Heavyweight Championship at the last show will be looking to keep up his ‘winning streak’ despite the loss on the last show against Gregg Bradley the newest graduate of the SWEW Academy who in his debut match with Jimmy Jacobs at ‘Life on the Ladder’ looked good in the early going before tiring and eventually losing. In the back to the surprise of no one Bradley showed his temper he had got in trouble for in the past by flipping out and knocking equipment around before been dumped out of the building. A lot of the lockeroom are behind Rave for this one as they want Bradley to be taught a lesson but at 6, 4 ft and 210lbs it could be hard for Rave a much smaller athletic to compete with Bradleys raw power.

Tickets for ‘The Pepsi Challenge’ are selling fast can be bought on the door at the Reading National Guard Armoury for $15 or at www.SWEW.com for our debut show in Nebraska. You will see CM Punk return to SWEW as he attempts to take the SWEW Heavyweight Championship from Austin Aries. A huge six man warfare tag match will take place as Alex Shelley, Delirious and Super Dragon of Majestic will be hoping AJ Styles, Chris Ca$h and Trent Acid can not sort out there differences and get there revenge on them. Also in action will be stars such as former SWEW Heavyweight Champions Jimmy Jacobs and Samoa Joe, Low-Ki, the Havana Pitbulls and young graduates of the SWEW Academy Alex Lovell, Ray Stevens and Gregg Bradley. With such a huge show coming up, you would be a fool to miss ‘The Pepsi Challenge’.

SWEW Triple Chance Match

Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling Heavyweight Championship

Holder: Austin Aries

Defeated: Samoa Joe

Date: 12/3/05

Title Defences:

Austin Aries beat Jimmy Jacobs in Skybox Arena, Minnesota on 26/3/05

Austin Aries beat Jimmy Rave in Skybox Arena, Minnesota on 26/3/05

Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling Tag Team Championship

Holder: Styles Ca$h

Defeated: The Havana Pitbulls

Date: 9/1/05

Title Defences:

Styles Ca$h beat The SAT in Hallom Arena, North Dakota on 22/1/05

Styles Ca$h beat Majestic in Hallom Arena, North Dakota on 19/2/05

Styles Ca$h beat H-Factor in Guthrie Centre, Iowa on 12/3/05

Styles Ca$h beat H-Factor &. Low-Ki and Spanky & The Havana Pitbulls in Skybox Arena, Minnesota on 26/3/05

Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling Triple Chance Holders

none

Next show looks good, can't wait to see it. I'll put up a few predictions...

I will go with Aries, he just seems like his push shouldn't end yet.

Winner: Austin Aries

Majestic, by Trent Acid evilness.

Winners: Majestic

SWEW Triple Chance Match

I'd like to pick Sydal as thsis would be his "big" win, but it's too soon. Spanky will get it so you can set up a heel/face confrontation.

Jacobs seems to be on a downward spiral, but I think he will gett he win here.

Winners: Jimmy Jacobs & Low-Ki

Wasted Talent are young, maybe they can string together a few wins?

Winners: Wasted Talent

Roberts has completly owned H-Factor so far, he will do the job here.

Winner: Jack Evans

Ned to get Bradley over as a monster sometime.

Winner: Gregg Bradley

• 2 weeks later...

The Pepsi Challenge

16/4/2005

Reading National Guard Armoury

Attendance: 3030

Home Release Version

SHOW

John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts d. Jack Evans

There was no time for any preshow antics as we go straight to ringside to kick off ‘The Pepsi Challenge’ in front of over 3000 Nebraskan fans at the Reading National Guard Armoury. Jack Evans was first out to ‘Eminem – As The World Turns’ to a nice pop as he looked to stop John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts constant destruction of H-Factor in singles matches. As Earl Roberts came down he immediately picked up a mic but from out of nowhere Jack Evans hit a 450 senton onto Earl Roberts off the top rope to the outside to kick off the Nebraska show. Evans and Roberts brawled on the outside but Roberts was able to finally get in the ring when he whipped Evans hard into the guardrail.

Back in the ring Roberts kicked and threw Evans round the ring as hard as he could, but he couldn’t get a pinfall even after hitting a hard swinging neck breaker. Roberts had, had enough and picked Evans up and went for an attempted Jamaican Driver but Evans reversed it into a reverse hurricanarana and covered for a two. Roberts was dazed and wandered round the ring looking lost. Evans hit the ropes but Roberts had been playing posom and hit Evans with a hard lariat which turned him inside out and Roberts covered for the pin. Roberts laughed at Evans before leaving the ring to boos after an exiting opening match which saw John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts get the pinfall over Jack Evans the one member of H-Factor he had not beaten yet.

Result - John 'OK' Earl Roberts wins

(10:56) **3/4

Jimmy Rave d. Gregg Bradley

From challenging for the SWEW Heavyweight Championship to facing a SWEW Academy Graduate in the space on one show, the question was could Rave raise his game to a level high enough to take down Gregg Bradley. The answer was a big yes as just like in his debut match with Jimmy Jacobs at ‘Life on the Ladder’ Bradley was impressive with his high power and high impact attack on Rave in the early going, however just like at ‘Life on the Ladder’ Bradley began to tire early on and Rave was able to take him apart working on the arm of Bradley after shaking off the affects of a big spinning powerbomb and wrestle Bradley to the ground. After a few minutes of work on Bradleys arm, Rave was able to hit a big shinning wizard to Bradley whom was unable to block it with his injured arm and Rave covered for a good win after losing in his championship match at the last show.

Result - Jimmy Rave wins

(7:03) *3/4

Backstage John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts is getting changed back into his street gear after his win over Jack Evans in the opening match when Alex Lovell and Ray Stevens come into his room.

John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts“My two favourite boys, how you doing? Did you just see me beat that punk Jack Evans? Hit him with the hardest lariat ever and he went down.”

Ray Stevens“He went down alright.”

Alex Lovell “BANG.”

John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts“Lets not get to cocky now, you have a big tag match with Teddy Hart and Bobby Quance later tonight, I know your feeling nervous about it, but I can’t be in your corner tonight.”

Alex Lovell“How come?”

John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts“I have a date.”

Alex Lovell “A date?”

John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts“Yes with the finest women I have ever seen outside the Caribbean, and I don’t want to mess this up.”

Ray Stevens“What about us?”

John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts“You will be fine, just remember to do the things I told you and we will drive H-Factor out of SWEW tonight, anyway got to go now.”

John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts leaves his lockeroom leaving Lovell and Stevens by themselves looking slightly worried.

SWEW Triple Chance Match

Spanky d. Matt Sydal (w/Daizee Haze) & Samoa Joe

For nearly 20 minutes three men battled for one goal which was a shot at the SWEW Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries. In the early going Spanky and Sydal teamed up to keep the much bigger and powerful Samoa Joe at bay including Samoa Joe taking a Sliced Bread #2 from Spanky who launched off Sydal. Spanky wasn’t able to cover as Sydal broke up the cover at two. Other close falls included Sydal hitting Spanky with a hard discus lariat after the duo had exchanged chops and covered for two. Samoa Joe hit a big step out STO on Spanky which also got a two and the leader of the Crew nearly got a tap put from Spanky after Sydal had been dumped to the floor Joe hit his powerbomb into a STF but Spanky managed to crawl to the ropes.

The finish came as Sydal and Spanky were once again trading blows in the ring. Samoa Joe tired to sneak up on them but was suddenly caught by a double super kick from both men sending Joe down to the mat. Spanky stumbled and Sydal threw him to the outside. Sydal climbed up the ropes and had Samoa Joe in his sights. He leapt off the ropes with a Shooting Star Press but crashed onto the mat hard as Spanky had pulled Samoa Joe out of the way. Sydal was slowly up and too slow to stop Spanky hitting the Sliced Bread #2 on him. Spanky covered Sydal and Joe wasn’t quick enough to break the count and Spanky had finally earned a shot at the SWEW Heavyweight Championship. Samoa Joe just left the ring after a disappointing outing while Sydal congratulated Spanky before he left with Daizee.

Result - Spanky wins

(17:33) ***3/4

Wasted Talent d. H-Factor of Bobby Quance & Teddy Hart

Alex Lovell and Ray Stevens were looking for there 2nd win in SWEW after beating the SAT against Bobby Quance and Teddy Hart. Wasted Talent were able to do it but in very dubious circumstances. Wasted Talent are looking more and more like huge stars in this business with Stevens showing lots of flashy flips while with Lovell keeping things more mat based the two SWEW Academy Graduates look very good as a team. Back to the match it was a very even affair with both teams coming close to picking up the pinfall.

However when Teddy Hart and Alex Lovell were having it out on the outside through the crowd came John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts who we thought left the building (although the live crowd didn’t know that) and as the ref couldn’t see this Earl Roberts delivered a big yakuza kick to Teddy Hart who went down in a heap on the floor. Bobby Quance who looked to have the advantage over Ray Stevens in the ring had climbed to the top rope but did not see Alex Lovell who pushed him off the top rope and he crashed to the mat and Ray Stevens climbed to the top rope and hit a big frog splash on Quance and covered for the 3 count.

After the match, in the ring Alex Lovell, Ray Stevens and John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts started to lay boots into Bobby Quance in the middle of the ring. Teddy Hart tried to get back into the ring but got dumped to the outside by the threesome. It looked hopeless for Quance until fellow H-Factor member Jack Evans ran down the aisle and came off the ropes with a twisting 450 taking down all three men. Teddy Hart was able to get back into the ring and Lovell, Stevens and Earl Roberts fled.

Result - Wasted Talent win

(12:08) ***

Teddy Hart who looks very pissed grabs a mic from a ring announcer as Jack Evans looks to help Bobby Quance up. Teddy Hart points at Earl Roberts, Lovell and Stevens who are laughing at ringside and begins to talk:

Teddy Hart “You say we have no respect? Do you know who I am? I’m Teddy fucking Hart and I’m sick of you three clowns sticking your nose in our business. In South Dakota on April 30th I challenge you three to take on us three one more time.”

John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts shouts out ‘it’s on’.

Teddy Hart“You damn right it’s fucking on.”

Teddy Hart drops the mic then springboards over the top rope and lands right on top of Earl Roberts with a plancha. The duo brawl on the floor as Wasted Talent and other ring officials try to pull them apart and they finally do. Things are getting very heated between the six men at the moment.

The Havana Pitbulls d. Jimmy Jacobs & Low-Ki

In a great match former SWEW Tag Team Champions the Havana Pitbulls scored a big victory over the team of Jimmy Jacobs and Low-Ki and finally secured a title match against Styles Ca$h on April 30th in doing so. It was a straight up wrestling match that saw after some early offence from Jimmy Jacobs, the Havana Pitbulls just destroyed Jacobs for the best part of ten minutes putting him in all kind of sick submission holds. Of course Low-Ki managed to make the hot tag and looked like he would pick up the win for his team when he locked in the Dragon Clutch on Ricky Reyes but Romero hit a hard lariat on Ki to break it up. The finish came when Jacobs now back in the ring tried to hit a Suicide Solution on Romero but the former SWEW Heavyweight Champion was far to injured to hit the move and Romero threw him down to the mat and locked in a unique arm bar on Jacobs which was enough to make Jacobs tap out. Jacobs and Low-Ki looked dejected in the ring as the Crew members will look to become two time SWEW Tag Team Champions on April 30th.

Result - The Havana Pitbulls win

(15:09) ***1/2

Out to the ring before there match with Styles Ca$h and Trent Acid comes Majestic to there remix of Audioslaves – ‘Like a Stone’. Alex Shelley leads his troops into the ring and picks up a mic as Delirious and Super Dragon guard the ring for him. As Shelley starts talking he reveals a sheet of paper in his hand

Alex Shelley “Once again Majestic are about to battle in a six man tag match and once again Majestic are going to win a six man tag match. In the history of wrestling there has been no other stable as together as Majestic. When I lead Delirious and Super Dragon into battle, they are willing to die for me because I AM A GOD and no one in SWEW can stop us. That brings us to ‘the list’ the list reads out like this, Samoa Joe, Trent Acid, Ricky Reyes, Rocky Romero, AJ Styles, Chris Ca$h, Matt Sydal. If you want to sick your nose in our business we will destroy you. Just ask Samoa Joe who we hung off a steel cage, ask Trent Acid who we powerbombed threw 10 light tubes, ask Matt Sydal who was decimated inside the ring, ask Chris Ca$h who we delivered several brutal chair shots to after the greatest moment in his career. Our mission is clear, we are going to run the Crew out of SWEW, we are going to take all the titles and eliminate everyone who gets in our way. Trent Acid, AJ Styles, Chris Ca$h you will die tonight in this ring as Majestic continue to run SWEW. ”

Majestic d. AJ Styles, Chris Ca$h & Trent Acid

With Majestic waiting in the ring, the SWEW Tag Team Champions AJ Styles and Chris Ca$h make there way down to the ring and get straight into the faces of Majestic but ref Sean Hanson separates them. Trent Acid was out last without any members of the Crew as part of the deal for Majestic not ruining the show for anyone. Trent Acid annoyed everyone including one of his partners AJ Styles by taking an age to get into the ring doing his usual fan introduction bit. When Acid got into the ring he and AJ clashed but Chris Ca$h broke them up only for Majestic to cheap shot them as the match started.

For over twenty minutes the two teams beat the hell out of each other. In the early going it looked like Trent Acid had broken his arm when Super Dragon landed a big double stomp on his right arm from the top rope but Acid got over it minutes later and seemed ok. Chris Ca$h and AJ Styles teamed up to good affect as AJ launched Ca$h over the top rope taking out Alex Shelley on the outside who had just dumped Trent Acid to the floor with a DDT.

Majestic finally got advantage half way through the match as they keep Chris Ca$h away from his partners and came close to defeating him on several occasions. When Delirious hit the Crazy Drop from the top rope it looked over but Trent Acid came in to break the cover. When Super Dragon delivered a Dragon Suplex on Ca$h it looked a formality but somehow Ca$h kicked out. Of course the hot tag was made when Ca$h ducked a Super Dragon lariat and flew across the ring with a crossbody. Ca$h rolled towards his partners and reached out to AJ Styles but Trent Acid tagged himself in

Trent Acid hit the ring and down went Shelley, down went Dragon and down went Delirious. It became a peer six brawl as the ref lost all control of the match as AJ Styles entered the ring. AJ measured up Delirious with a discus lariat and hit it and covered for a certain 3 until Super Dragon broke up the count. The finish came as Trent Acid measured up Alex Shelley for the Yakuza Kick but AJ Styles inadvertently whipped Delirious into Acid knocking both men out of the ring. Super Dragon delivered a Psycho Driver to Chris Ca$h and covered but AJ Styles broke up the cover only to be dumped out of the ring by Alex Shelley. Shelley then locked in the Border City Stretch on Chris Ca$h who had nowhere to go and he tapped out giving Majestic the win.

Alex Shelley was laughing as he let go of Chris Ca$h and then left the ring with Delirious and Super Dragon as surprisingly they keep the promise of not ruining the show for anyone and left peacefully. Trent Acid got back into the ring first and helped Chris Ca$h up, AJ Styles got into the ring and pushed Acid away and the duo once again started to argue. Chris Ca$h got up and pushed AJ Styles down to the mat. AJ was then arguing with both Ca$h and Acid as ring officials and Don Callis came down to split them up.

Result – Majestic win

(20:47) ****

Trent Acid and AJ Styles keep trying to get to each other as they are held back, Don Callis is on the mic now as calm seems to have been restored somewhat

Don Callis“Stop it, stop it now, I know your annoyed with your loss but this isn’t professional behaviour. I know you two want to fight each other but not yet and certainly not at the next show in South Dakota on April 30th. We all saw the Havana Pitbulls win earlier tonight, they have been non stop since they lost the titles to you in January and they are finally going to get the rematch as you Styles Ca$h will defend your titles against the Havana Pitbulls.”

AJ Styles and Chris Ca$h seem ok with that and Acid applauds that decision as his fellow Crew members finally get there SWEW Tag Team Championship rematch. AJ Styles and Chris Ca$h shakes Callis hand and leave the ring leaving Trent Acid and Don Callis in there as the ring officials also leave

Don Callis“Now onto you Mr. Acid, I have something for you and Samoa Joe. Majestic want the Crew, the Crew want Majestic it’s all I’ve been hearing from the fans and the boys in the back so on April 30th there is going to be two grudge matches. Samoa Joe will take on Super Dragon and you Trent Acid will take on Alex Shelley.”

Trent Acid looks real happy with that as he leaves the ring and goes to the back.

Don Callis“As owner of SWEW I would like all 3000 fans here for making our Nebraska debut a great one and there is still more left as Austin Aries will defend his SWEW Heavyweight Championship against CM Punk in our main event. Once again thank you for coming and we hope you can come back again.”

Don Callis leaves the ring and we quickly flash back stage where once again Gregg Bradley is throwing things around. The big man was shoving backstage staff and some wrestlers around when he walks into Low-Ki. Low-Ki tells him to stop but Bradley hammers Low-Ki with a super stiff shot right to Low-Kis nose busting him open. Ring officials have to separate the two men as violence is breaking out everywhere in SWEW.

Austin Aries© (w/Becky Bayless) vs. CM Punk

It is finally main event time as the lights go out and Miseria Centre by AFI hits as CM Punk makes his way down the SWEW for his third and maybe final time. The crowd are popping huge for CM Punk as the straight edge hero marches round the ring and then enters the ring looking very focused. Austin Aries then makes his was down to the ring with the belt round his waist and the girl round his arm and he makes down to the ring looking happy. He gets into the ring and the ring introductions are made. Punk is the clear fan favourite here as the two men go face to face and then grapple as Austin Aries begins his 3rd defence of the SWEW Heavyweight Championship.

Aries and Punk have several grapples to start us off with no one able to get the advantage. The duo stand off each other and they receive a round of applause as they go into a grapple once again with CM Punk wins and he takes Austin down to the mat. Austin Aries reversed out and wore down CM Punk with a sleeper variation on the mat. Punk got to the ropes but Aries refused to let go so Punk nailed Aries with a right hand and Aries let go. After ducking a clothesline, Aries used a deep arm drag on Punk and went for a second but Punk landed on his feet kicked Aries in the gut and suplexed him and covered for a two. CM Punk applied a hammerlock to Aries, Aries tried to elbow out of it but Punk kept dodging them so Aries went close to the ropes and flung Punk out of the ring and Punk crashed hard to the floor.

Aries followed Punk to the outside and began to stamp on his knee before driving him into the guard railing twice, before rolling Punk into the ring. Aries covered but Punk kicked out easily. Aries locked in a figure four leg lock on Punk as it looked like he was targeting the right knee of Punk. Punk nailed Aries with a right hand to eventually break up the hold but Punk was noticeably limping when he knocked Aries down with a big chop and covered for 2. Punk hit a series of snap suplexes on Aries and covered for two. Aries took Punk over with a side headlock but Aries got worn down, as he was wrapped in a leg grapevine by Punk as Punk managed to reverse the hold and lock in the Devil Lock. Aries kicked out at Punk to break up the hold and then hammered Punk with some quick fire shots and delivered a big overhead belly-to-belly suplex on Punk and came crashing down with a Pendulum Elbow

NO

Punk kicked out as Aries got a bit frustrated now and went for another pendulum elbow but missed as Punk rolled out of the way. After slipping behind, Punk hit Austin Aries with a german suplex and got a 2 count as he held on for the cover. CM Punk hit Austin Aries with a stiff forearm and Aries fell to the mat and Punk struck Aries with a big shining wizard

NO

Aries kicks outs. Punk goes for another one but CM Punk had his knee driven into the mat by Aries who blocked the strike. Aries once again locked in the figure four on Punk and Punk was really feeling it now as he screamed in pain. Punk desperately tried to get to the ropes and just as he did Becky on the outside pulled the rope away from Punk. Punk did however managed to grab Becky’s arm eventually and she was pulled in the ring. Todd Sinclair tried to get Becky out as the hold was released, as this was going on. Aries began to choke Punk in the ropes and released the hold when Sinclair turned around. Punk was down and Aries locked in the Rings of Saturn. Punk screamed in pain

Aries pulled back on Punk

Punk screamed in pain as he tried to get out of it

Punk looked like he was going to tap but rolled through and held on for a cover

NO

Aries kicks out and gets to his feet. Aries picks up Punk and hits a brainbuster on him. Austin gets up and senses victory is his. He signals for the 450 and climbs to the top rope the fans were on the feet. Aries leaps in the air and comes down on the mat as Punk rolled out of the way. Both men were slowly up and started to trade blows. A wild swing by Punk left him vulnerable, and Aries capitalized with another brainbuster. Aries then picked up Punk and set him up on the top rope. He shouted out brainbuster as it looked like he was going to deliver a brainbuster from the top rope. He lifts Punk up but Punk fights out of it and strikes Aries a few times and goes for the Pepsi Plunge. Punk tries to leap but Aries holds on for dear life. Punk stands up on the top rope but his right knee gives way and he crotches himself on the corner. Aries dumps Punk to the mat and comes off the top with a 450 splash

Austin Aries wins and retains his title. The crowd applauded both men as Becky comes in and hands Austin the belt. Austin holds the belt up to the crowd as CM Punk slowly gets up to his feet limping on his right leg. Punk comes face to face with Aries and extends his hand. The show comes to an end with Austin Aries and CM Punk shaking hands after Austin Aries made his 3rd successful SWEW Heavyweight Championship defence.

(22:43) ****1/4

POSTSHOW

We go backstage for some backstage after show promos starting off with Spanky

Spanky“Congratulations Austin, you proved to everyone you are the real deal. You defeated CM Punk and you’re still SWEW Heavyweight Champion. There’s only one problem with that Austin, tonight I finally earned my shot at the title. After waiting nearly a whole year to get a shot at the SWEW Heavyweight Championship, and four months to get another shot at you in one on one action, my dreams will come true on April 30th in South Dakota at the James Smith Memorial Arena when I will take you on Austin as I have cashed in my SWEW Triple Chance and I’m taking you on Austin. Do you want to know something Austin; I have never been more annoyed in my life with anyone as I have with you. You have cheap shot me between matches, talked shit about me and taken places in matches that I should have been in. However I’m feeling confident, I beat you once before in one on one action and I will again Austin because at the end of the match you will hear the ring announcer err announce the winner and your new SWEW Heavyweight Champion is me, Spanky.”

Backstage we are outside Don Callis office where Jimmy Rave is waiting when Matt Sydal comes out:

Jimmy Rave“Hey man.”

Matt Sydal “Hey, you waiting to see Callis?”

Jimmy Rave“Yeah, is he free in there? He said I had to see him when the show is over, to find out my match for South Dakota.”

Matt Sydal“No need to see him, he just told me your match.”

Jimmy Rave“Really? Why would he do that?”

Matt Sydal“Because we are in a SWEW Triple Chance match together.”

Jimmy Rave“Really? So when I win I will get another shot at a title, sweet.”

Matt Sydal“Whoa, you think you’re going to beat me or Delirious.”

Jimmy Rave“Delirious is the third man? I’ve got this sown up.”

Matt Sydal “Don’t get to cocky Jimmy, you wouldn’t want someone to slap you would you?”

Sydal and Rave come close to together but Rave just walks off looking pleased he is in another SWEW Triple Chance match.

Austin Aries and Becky Bayless are in there lockeroom and they are cutting a promo on Spanky it seems.

Austin Aries “I told you, I told you all I would beat CM Punk and retain the SWEW Heavyweight Championship. Now CM Punk should keep to his word and never come back again. Now I hear you have earned a shot at my title Spanky. You may have beaten last time Spanky, but now I’m more focused, I have the title, I have the girl and I have the skills to beat you Spanky, just like I did in the dream partner match. You going down Spanky because to me your nothing, your just number 4 on the list of people you have tried to take the title from me, and number 4 who has failed to do it. So on April 30th you bring your A game and I will knock it right out of the park, as you will not beat me Spanky, you or anyone else will not take the SWEW Heavyweight Championship away from me.”

We go to the parking lot where we see AJ Styles getting into a car on his own and driving off without tag team partner Chris Ca$h. Will they be able to team together to retain there belts against the Havana Pitbulls the team they beat for the belts with all this tension between them.

The Crew lockeroom is looking very upbeat as Trent Acid, Rocky Romero and Ricky Reyes are standing behind Samoa Joe who starts to talk

Samoa Joe“It has been a great night for the Crew tonight, the Havana Pitbulls, my boys have finally gotten there rematch for the SWEW Tag Team Championship and me and Trent have been given the matches we want against Majestic. I’m taking on masked-freak number one and Trent is taking on Alex Shelley in South Dakota. I’ll admit it Shelley, you and Majestic surprised me by your aggressiveness and your constant assaults on me and the rest of us. Not anymore Shelley, not anymore, I’M READY TO HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE THE DOGS YOU ARE. The Crew are going to rise to the top of SWEW once again and it will be over your dead bodies.”

As the show fades to black we see an early card for the April 30th show in South Dakota:

Austin Aries© vs. Spanky

Styles Ca$h© vs. The Havana Pitbulls

Alex Lovell, Ray Stevens & John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts vs. H-Factor

Alex Shelley vs. Trent Acid

Samoa Joe vs. Super Dragon

SWEW Triple Chance Match

Delirious vs. Jimmy Rave vs. Matt Sydal

A Matter Of Respect

April 30th 2005

James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota

Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling makes its return to South Dakota in what could be one of the most chaotic nights in our near one year history. Both the SWEW Heavyweight Championship and SWEW Tag Team Championship will be on the line as Austin Aries defends against long term rival Spanky and Styles Ca$h defend against the Havana Pitbulls respectively. The war between the Crew and Majestic takes another level as Alex Shelley takes on Trent Acid and Samoa Joe looks to take down Super Dragon. Will the two leaders be able to defeat the other groups henchmen? There is only two ways to find out, just go to www.SWEW.com pay $15 or go to the James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota and pay $15 for the next exiting episode of SWEW.

The third meeting between the two most successful tag teams in SWEW history has been given the main event slot as AJ Styles and Chris Ca$h look to make there 5th title defence against the team they beat in January at ‘Mayhem in Minnesota – Night 2’ to capture the SWEW Tag Team Championship, the Havana Pitbulls. Rocky Romero and Ricky Reyes can claim a victory over Styles Ca$h as last September in the tag team title tournament at ‘Jacobs vs. Joe II’ they beat them in the semi-finals before going on to winning the SWEW Tag Team Championship in the finals. So with it been (1-1) between the two teams what will the 3rd match result in?

Tensions between the two champions have been high recently. With constant arguing between Chris and AJ with Trent Acids apparent influence over Chris Ca$h, a man AJ can not stand has driven the wedge between the two further. However when it has come to game time, they have always been ready to compete together and they have won a lot of matches against top teams, including the big ladder match which included the Havana Pitbulls at ‘Life on a Ladder’ where no one gave them a chance of coming out with the titles. After a little blip the Havana Pitbulls are now there usual strong self after a big win over Jimmy Jacobs and Low-Ki at the last show. Now can the Havana Pitbulls continue this and become two time SWEW Tag Team Champions? There is only one way to find out.

Austin Aries© (w/Becky Bayless) vs. Spanky

For nearly ten months now Spanky in SWEW has been trying and trying to get a shot at the SWEW Heavyweight Championship and failing at every attempt. This was until ‘The Pepsi Challenge’ when Spanky earned a SWEW Triple Chance by pinning Matt Sydal thus setting up the match he wanted, Austin Aries for the SWEW Heavyweight Championship. Spanky has finally ‘snapped’ in SWEW as he has let his anger that he holds towards Aries get the better of him recently and it is this hatred that Spanky hopes will drive him towards his ultimate goal, the SWEW Heavyweight Championship.

Spankys hatred for Aries has built up over several months; the problems began when in early January Aries picked Spanky as the man he had to beat to get to the top of SWEW after having a frustrating end to 2004. When Spanky defeated Austin Aries at ‘Mayhem in Minnesota - Night 2’ in there only other singles meeting. Aries snapped after the match and hospitalized Spanky by throwing him threw a table. This put Spanky out for a few shows and Aries took Spankys places in matches he was booked for winning a SWEW Triple Chance Match and then going on to capture the SWEW Heavyweight Championship at ‘Rated 18’ in March.

In between that time in a dream partner match CM Punk and Austin Aries beat Low-Ki and Spanky with Aries getting the pin over Spanky at ‘312 Hours Later’. Since then the two have jawed over the mic at each other with Aries claiming Spanky has to earn a shot. Spanky has now earned that shot of the title and Aries coming off a huge win over CM Punk at ‘The Pepsi Challenge’ (which came about in the aftermath of the dream partner match) knows he will have a lot on his hands if he is to remain SWEW Heavyweight Champion after ‘A Matter of Respect’. Spanky knows this is his big chance and will be looking to show Aries that he should be respected and looking to show everyone else that after April 30th he will be champion.

Majestic vs. The Crew I

The leaders of both Majestic and the Crew go into singles matches with each others henchmen knowing a loss would not only be embarrassing, but a huge dent in both there plans to rule SWEW. This is a second time meeting in SWEW between Shelley and Acid where the first at ‘Rage in a Cage’ in February saw Shelley pick up the win over Acid. In more recent times Shelley is looking for revenge over Acid as at ‘Life on the Ladder’ in March, the post match brawl after the ladder match saw Trent Acid bust Shelley open with a steel chair shot leaving Shelley concussed. Later that night Shelley cut a vicious promo on Trent Acid after the show promising revenge.

At ‘The Pepsi Challenge’ we saw Shelley gain a bit of revenge over Acid as he along with fellow Majestic members Super Dragon and Delirious defeat Trent Acid who teamed with Styles Ca$h in a six man tag match. Shelley however wants his revenge in a singles match and this is his opportunity to do so.  Alex Shelley has been telling close friends he feels that soon will be the time that his Majestic engulfs the Crew but losing to Trent Acid would dent those plans severely. Once again the SWEW officials have warned all SWEW wrestlers to be on there guard as Majestic are once again looking to ruin the show for someone as Samoa Joe can still use his choke hold in all SWEW matches much to Shelleys dismay.

Majestic vs. The Crew II

As with Alex Shelley, Samoa Joe knows a loss to one of Shelleys lackeys would make it really hard for the Crew to prove themselves as number one in SWEW. Samoa Joe also thinks like Shelley that the war between Majestic and the Crew is to come at the head and he wants to be on a big winning streak going into the final battle starting now. In his way however in this first time meeting in SWEW as Super Dragon a man who has beaten just about everyone in SWEW and the head-stomping, head-dropping psychopathic masked man is not going to let Samoa Joe walk all over him and will be looking to take Joe out for his leader Alex Shelley in what promises to possibly the hardest hitting match in SWEW history.

Six Man Tag Warfare

The H-Factor finally snapped at ‘The Pepsi Challenge’ after John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts and his young boys Alex Lovell and Ray Stevens cheated in two matches which saw two losses for H-Factor on the night. After John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts helped Lovell and Stevens beat Quance and Hart in a tag team match the threesome attacked Quance in the ring, and it was only when fellow H-Factor member Jack Evans made the save that Roberts and his boys left the ring.

After that in a foul mouthed tirade, Teddy Hart said he was sick at Roberts getting in there business and challenged them for this six man tag match. Hart then launched himself over the top rope taking out Earl Roberts and officials had to separate the duo as this seemingly pointless issue is getting very serious. It all stems from John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts thoughts that like the people who came to his islands for holidays, H-Factor doesn’t respect him. H-Factor claim to just want to inject some fun into SWEW but Roberts didn’t see it like that and has nibbled away at H-Factor all year and H-Factor now know this has to stop unless they want to be run out of SWEW.

This is the second six man tag match between these six men as H-Factor picked up a win at ‘Rage in a Cage’ in February. It is now a different proposition as Earl Roberts has looked in great form, showing a great use on the strong-style while the young Wasted Talent team have now picked up some victories in SWEW and all three men won’t want this to stop. This promises to be a real brawl, but expect both teams to take to the air as all six men are willing to risk there lives for the cause.

New vs. Old School

Gregg Bradley vs. Low-Ki

On the home release for ‘The Pepsi Challenge’ in the back we saw SWEW officials try to get Gregg Bradley out of the building as once again in a bad mood after losing to Jimmy Rave earlier in the night, Gregg Bradley started to cause trouble in the back and somehow Low-Ki got involved in this. Low-Ki tried to calm Bradley down, but Gregg just smashed Low-Ki in his nose busting him open. Low-Ki had to be restrained as he wanted Bradley there and then. Low-Ki phoned SWEW owner Don Callis and demanded this match with Bradley. Low-Ki is looking for revenge but this is a huge opportunity for Gregg Bradley as in his third match outside the SWEW Academy he gets to go one on one with someone who is now one of the biggest stars in Japan Low-Ki. Bradley will have to use his size and strength advantage if he is going to come away with anything after this one.

SWEW Triple Chance Match

The SWEW Triple Chance match returns to SWEW with three stars looking to get a title shot. Delirious who has won a Triple Chance in the past (as has Jimmy Rave) will be looking to win a title shot at the SWEW Tag Team Championship along with fellow Majestic member Super Dragon. In his way however is Jimmy Rave a man who has been in this position before and won. Defeating the monster Gregg Bradley on the last show as given Rave a lot of confidence coming in to this one, and as Matt Sydal found out maybe a little too much confidence. We saw Sydal and Rave at ‘The Pepsi Challenge’ have a little conversation which saw Jimmy Rave claiming he would win the match no problem. Matt Sydal however doesn’t think that will happen and after coming close to winning a SWEW Triple Chance match at ‘The Pepsi Challenge’, Don Callis put him immediately in another one as Sydal looks to earn his first SWEW Heavyweight Championship shot. This should be a good one as three of the best light-heavyweights in the US Indy scene look to pick up a big win.

With this huge show you would be a fool to miss out for only $15. Austin Aries will defend his SWEW Heavyweight Championship against long term rival Spanky as they finally meet one on one once again. In our main event the Havana Pitbulls look to recapture the SWEW Tag Team Championship from Styles Ca$h. H-Factor looks to get some revenge on John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts and his young boys Alex Lovell and Ray Stevens in a six man tag warfare match while the feud between Majestic and the Crew reaches academic proportions as Alex Shelley takes on Trent Acid and Samoa Joe takes on Super Dragon. For only $15 you would be crazy to miss this show. Tickets can be bought on the door of the James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota or from www.SWEW.com as SWEW look to show you that on April 30th it will be ‘A Matter of Respect’.

Austin Aries© vs. Spanky

Gregg Bradley vs. Low-Ki

SWEW Triple Chance Match

Title Defences:

Austin Aries beat CM Punk in Reading National Guard Armoury, Nebraska on 16/4/05

Title Defences:

Styles Ca$h beat H-Factor &. Low-Ki and Spanky & The Havana Pitbulls in Skybox Arena, Minnesota on 26/3/05

none

Edited by rsl

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update and no attempt of uppage so I hope i don't get warned for this

I will be continuing this and have written up some of the next show but I have been crazy busy with Uni work and other stuff recently and my computer game playing time (which hasn't been much) has been split between Football Manager 2005 which is brilliant as is GTA:SA which has also been taking up my time. When I finish / get bored of them I will be right back to playing TEW and writing up the diary which i enjoy doing immensley.

I hope to have it up before the end of the week:thumbsup:

Edited by rsl

A Matter of Respect

30/4/2005

James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota

Attendance: 1799

Home Release Version

PRESHOW

We are backstage at the James Smith Memorial Arena and Chris Ca$h is warming up backstage for his big main event SWEW Tag Team Championship match with AJ Styles against the Havana Pitbulls when Trent Acid comes to join Ca$h.”

Trent Acid“Hey Chris.”

Chris Ca$h“What’s up?”

Trent Acid“I know your facing my boys the Havana Pitbulls tonight and you have to know that I will be, behind them tonight but are we still cool aren’t we after tonight whatever happens?”

Trent Acid extends his hand to Ca$h who looks kind of surprised with what Acid said but Ca$h shakes his hand anyway.

Chris Ca$h“Yeah we’re still cool; just don’t involve yourself in the match tonight.”

Trent Acid“I won’t do anything to help the Pitbulls take the titles off you tonight.”

Chris Ca$h“Thanks. Hey forget what AJ says about you. If you ever need a partner for a match or something, me and AJ will be happy to team with you again. Good luck with your match with Shelley tonight. I hope you beat that punk.”

Trent Acid “I’ll beat him with no problems, anyway looks like your preparing for your match so catch you later man.”

Acid walks out of the room as Ca$h continues warming up as he and his partner AJ Styles as Styles Ca$h defend there SWEW Tag Team Championship against the Havana Pitbulls.

SHOW

SWEW Triple Chance Match

Delirious d. Jimmy Rave & Matt Sydal (w/Daizee Haze)

The show opened up with a SWEW Triple Chance match which saw three up and comers gunning for a title shot. Despite Jimmy Raves claims he would walk this match it was the unpredictable Delirious who picked up his 2nd SWEW Triple Chance. After all three men claim close to wins especially Matt Sydal who hit a fisherman brainbuster on Rave and only got two the finish showed Delirious had a killer instinct.

As Rave and Sydal battled inside the ring Sydal drove Rave to the mat with a swinging DDT he climbed to the top rope only for Delirious who had been knocked to the outside knock Sydal off the top rope and climb the ropes himself and hit the Crazy Drop on Rave and covered for the 3 count. Delirious walked to the back screaming random things while Rave and Sydal got into an argument into the ring before shaking hands and walking to the back to the fans appreciation.

Result - Delirious wins

(13:08) ***

Low-Ki d. Gregg Bradley

Low-Ki made his way to the ring after Gregg Bradley had come down previously. Bradley the monster of SWEW was still looking for his first win in a SWEW ring after yet another defeat. For 5 minutes Low-Ki just kicked and chopped Bradley as revenge for Bradley busting him open backstage at the ‘Pepsi Challenge’. After taking all this punishment Bradley just fell to the ground and Low-Ki locked in the Dragon Clutch.

Low-Ki had a deranged look in his eyes as he pulled back on Bradley who passed out. The ref rang the bell and declared him the winner. However Low-Ki refused to let go of the hold afterwards taking out all his frustrations of not getting the top matches in SWEW and Bradleys apparent disrespect of him and Low-Ki was possessed. It was only when the ring crew and other officials came down did Low-Ki break it up. Gregg Bradley a man who dwarfed Low-Ki was left lying head down in the middle of the ring after Low-Ki had just dismantled him.

Result - Low-Ki wins

(5:46) **

Samoa Joe d. Super Dragon

The tape moved on really fast with a 3rd consecutive match as the leader of the Crew Samoa Joe and Majestic member Super Dragon locked horns. This was a first time meeting in SWEW and it produced great results as for over 20 minutes the duo beat the crap out of each other. Samoa Joe thought he had the match won after he stepped out of the corner with a STO but Super Dragon kicked out and similar Joe kicked out of a Super Dragon curb stomp after he had counted a muscle buster attempt. The finish had a touch of irony about it as the move Super Dragons leader Alex Shelley had partitioned to have banned was the move Samoa Joe won this brutal match with.

With Samoa Joe looking dazed, Super Dragon signalled for the Psycho Driver but he was unable to lift Joe up who by this time was aware enough to spin Dragon around and lock in the Choke. Dragon with nowhere to go tapped out quickly to save himself from further punishment. Dragon quickly left the ring while the fans applauded Joe, with Joe chants ringing round the arena which is a far cry from the heel heat he was getting in his program with Jacobs last year.

Result - Samoa Joe wins

(20:56) ****

We flash backstage where we see Low-Ki with his bags looking really annoyed as he storms out of the James Smith Memorial Arena looking rather annoyed, we flash back to the ring where we see Alex Lovell and Ray Stevens waiting in the ring waiting for there partner and opponents for there six man tag match.

Alex Lovell, John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts & Ray Stevens d. H-Factor

It was built as the final battle but we don’t think these two groups have had the last of there wars. All out action for fifteen minutes between the two teams saw Jack Evans and Teddy Hart flying all over the arena trying to take out Roberts and his Crew. Hart hit a 450 splash on Lovell and got a two count while Roberts looked in a STF on Quance but was unable to force Quance to tap who reversed the STF into a pin and got a two count. The controversial finish came when Quance hit a shooting star press to the outside he took out Hart, Stevens and Lovell on the outside leaving Evans and Roberts in the ring.

The duo traded blows as referee Paul Turner checked on the four men on the outside, Roberts noted this and gave Evans a thumb to his eye then gave him the hardest kick to the groin you will ever see. Roberts winded up and hammered Evans with a lariat that turned him inside out and Evans landed on the back of his neck. Roberts covered and shouted Turner to make the pin, Turner covered and Roberts had stolen this victory over H-Factor. Roberts picked up Lovell and Stevens on the outside and went to the back laughing as barley concuss Evans told Quance and Hart what had just happened.

Result - John 'OK' Earl Roberts, Alex Lovell and Ray Stevens win

(15:06) ***

Alex Shelley d. Trent Acid

Alex Shelley came down to the ring without Super Dragon or Delirious as he prepared to take on Trent Acid for the second time in SWEW knowing he had to pick up a win as leader of Majestic as Samoa Joe had picked up a win earlier in the night. Shelley jumped Acid during is entrance to the ring as Acid mingled with the fans and the duo brawled on the outside as the match started.

When they eventually got into the ring the match was kept at a slow pace as Shelley tried to keep Acid grounded with some unique hold but Acid impressed the over 1700 crowd by showing off his wrestling skills and taking Shelley to the mat including locking in a painful looking single leg crab variation but Shelley managed to get to the ropes. Acid started to tire 10 minutes or so into the match and Shelley took advantage of this to great effect.

Shelley hammered Acid with several hard shots to the shoulder area before attempting to lock in the Border City Stretch. Acid fought out of it and shoved Shelley to the mat and signalled for the Yakuza Kick. Acid ran and aimed for the kick but Shelley ducked and Acids leg got hung over the rope. Shelley brought Acid to the mat with the Shellshock while Shelley was on the ropes after pulling Acid up. That would have gotten the pin the Shelley locked in the Border City Stretch anyway and made Acid tap out for the win.

Result - Alex Shelley wins

(14:59) ***3/4

As Acid slowly gets up in the ring holding his arm in agony Alex Shelley picks up a mic and starts to talk.

Alex Shelley “Trent Acid, I have to say just then you impressed me. You matched me with every wrestling move I hit on you but the fact of the matter is you couldn’t get the job done.”

The crowd boos as Acid looks at the crowd to try and get some sympathy.

Alex Shelley “Do you want to know why you couldn’t do it. It’s Samoa Joes fault Trent, it’s all Joes fault. He holds you down Trent, he holds the Havana Pitbulls down he just uses you to support his fat ass so he can be anywhere near the top of SWEW. He has sacrificed you many times Trent. It wasn’t our fault we powerbombed you through 10 light tubes. It was Samoa Joe who sent his Crew into battle and he wasn’t even there when it really mattered. The whole point of this tirade Trent is I can feel the war between Majestic and the Crew is over and I’m giving you a chance to switch teams, before it comes to your bloody conclusion. So Trent Acid if you want to switch teams and join my Majestic all you have to do is get up on your feet and shake my hand.”

Trent Acid slowly gets up as Alex Shelley extends his hand to Trent Acid, Acid stares at Shelley for around twenty seconds considering what to do, he extends his hand but pulls it back to think again when suddenly Samoa Joes music hits and he makes his way to the ring. Alex Shelley backs up into a corner as Joe grabs a mic and starts talking.

Samoa Joe “Leave the ring Trent, leave the ring.”

Acid kind of looks annoyed at Joe but Joe eyeballs him and Trent quickly leaves as Samoa Joe now turns to Shelley.

Alex Shelley“Wow, you really are the BIG man Joe.”

Samoa Joe“Shut the fuck up Shelley.”

The crowd applaud widely at this and repeats what Joe says several times

Samoa Joe“The ‘Fly or Die’ weekend is coming up Shelley and our war will end then as I’m sick and tired of you sticking your nose in my business. On night one Shelley I am challenging you to a one on one match and if I haven’t destroyed you then on night two it will Majestic vs. The Crew in a no-DQ match as there will be a winner to this war and to be fair as we have four members Shelley, If you accept this challenge I’ll let you choose which one my boys you drop from the team.”

Alex Shelley “Whoa, whoa, whoa, who says we have only three members? I accept Joe but only if all four of you chumps turn up as we will have four men on the Majestic side waiting to beat you all over the ring and when it is all said and done the Crew will be no more and Majestic will rule SWEW and you will bow to me Samoa Joe as I lie over your broken body as Alex Shelley once again becomes number one in SWEW.”

Samoa Joe “Bring any chump in the back you want Shelley; the Crew will crush anyone who stands in our way.”

Alex Shelley“Maybe instead of looking in the back for our 4th man why don’t you look in your own camp.”

Samoa Joe“What’s that meant to mean?”

Alex Shelley just sniggers and throws his mic at Joe then leaves the ring quickly to get away from Joe. The crowd were hugely into that and with two huge main event matches for the ‘Fly or Die’ weekend but the one question that has to be answered is who is the 4th man in Alex Shelley’s team?

Austin Aries© (w/Becky Bayless) d. Spanky

This was the match Spanky had worked for nearly a whole year, a shot at the SWEW Heavyweight Championship and against his fiercest rival in SWEW Austin Aries. Unfortunately for Spanky all this match showed was why Austin Aries in the most talented youngster in all US wrestling and perhaps the greatest SWEW Heavyweight Champion of the first year of its existence.

Spanky looked confident in the early going as Aries and Spanky wrestled on the mat for the first five minutes with Spanky frustrating Aries on the mat. Aries adapted to this however and started to come into the match more and when he counted a hip lock by throwing Spanky to the outside he managed to hit a big diving tope onto Spanky and take advantage of the match.

Becky cheered Aries all match to the crowds dislike as a clear face vs. heel match had begun. The crowd desperately begged Spanky to get on the offence as Aries took apart Spanky with big powerful moves, strikes and submissions. Spanky was out on his feet but knowing he had been taking punishment for a long time now out of nowhere he hit a step-up enziguri on Aries.

Both men slowly got up but Spanky grabbed Aries head and went for the Sliced Bread #2 on Austin Aries but Aries stepped back and in a hart in your mouth moment, Spanky crashed head first onto the turnbuckle and collapsed in a heap on the floor. Aries smirked and dragged Spanky into position and climbed the top rope and hit the 450 splash and that was enough for Aries to make his 4th title defence. Ring officials quickly ran down to help Spanky as Aries left with Becky on his arm, the title round his waist and his ego boosted after laying waste to someone who desperately hated him and wanted his title.

(18:07) ****1/4

SWEW Owner Don Callis came out to also check on Spanky and after a minute talking with doctors picked up a mic.

Don Callis “After talking to the doctor, he has said Spanky will be fine and there is no need to worry. We at SWEW would like to thank all 1800 for coming here in South Dakota and making this a great show and we still have a huge main event as Styles Ca$h will defend there SWEW Tag Team Championship against the Havana Pitbulls next. We would like to remind you that in North Dakota on May 14th and May 15th SWEW will be holding the ‘Fly or Die’ Weekend. Already some huge matches have been signed.

In a two night tournament to secure a permanent contract with SWEW, eight superstars from all over North America will battle it out. On night one we will see the first round matches as a match straight out of Canada Sexxxy Eddy will take on Arsenal and representing the west coast Joey Ryan will take on Scott Lost. Two east coast battles will take place as the ‘Soul Assassin’ Rainman will take on Roderick Strong and Dan Maff will take on Azreal. The semi-finals and finals will take place on night two and the competition will be fierce as these eight men are desperate to become a part of SWEW

As well as that great tournament these great matches have already been signed. On night one we will see Austin Aries take on Jimmy Jacobs in a non-title grudge match. Alex Shelley will take on Samoa Joe the night before the war comes to an end and in a match signed earlier tonight, H-Factor of Bobby Quance, Jack Evans and Teddy Hart will take on John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts, Alex Lovell and Ray Stevens in a ladder match with a stipulation that the losing faction must split up.

On night two we will see the end of the war between Majestic and The Crew as both teams will be at full strength in a No-DQ eight man tag match as the Crew of Samoa Joe, Trent Acid, Ricky Reyes and Rocky Romero will take on Alex Shelley, Delirious, Super Dragon and a mystery partner. Also signed for night two along with the semi and finals of the ‘Fly or Die’ tournament is Jimmy Rave will take on Matt Sydal. More matches will be announced at www.SWEW.com in the days before the event and we hope you can be there. Once again we at SWEW thank you for coming to the James Smith Memorial Arena and hope you enjoy our main event as Styles Ca$h defend the SWEW Tag Team Championship against the Havana Pitbulls.”

The Havana Pitbulls made there way to the ring with a smattering of boos and waited for the champions. Despite there problems AJ Styles and Chris Ca$h came to the ring together and are the clear fan favourites as Ca$h gives out his $1 dollar bills to the crowd. In the ring the introductions are made and the two teams go face to face. With the score one all between the two teams in this third and potential final meeting both teams know they will have to go all out to become or remain champions.

AJ Styles and Ricky Reyes started us off and they went straight to a test of strength. AJ won and Reyes got taken over with an arm drag. AJ locked in a chin lock close to his corner and Ca$h tagged himself in and leaped over the ropes with an elbow on Reyes and covered for an early one count. AJ Styles was tagged back in and locked in an arm bar on Reyes and kept him on the mat. Romero came in to break it up and Ca$h showed some heel tendency’s be surprisingly coming in the ring behind the refs back and stomping on Reyes. The ref turned round and argued with Ca$h allowing Romero to come in and knock AJ Styles down and pull Reyes to his corner. The ref turned round and saw Reyes and Romero make the tag and Romero went to work on AJ.

Romero brought AJ Styles down to the mat with a fireman’s carry type move. Romero snap suplexed AJ Styles over, and floated over into a chin lock. AJ got to the ropes so Reyes was tagged in and the Havana Pitbulls floored AJ Styles with a double hip toss and Reyes dropped with a big head butt and covered for a two count. Reyes picked AJ Styles up and chopped at him, but AJ fought back and Reyes slumped to the mat. AJ tagged Ca$h in and they hit a double dropkick on Reyes to send him to the outside, Romero came in and he was given the same treatment and fell to the outside. AJ and Ca$h looked like they were setting something up and they were as Ca$h hit the ropes and spring boarded off AJ to take out both Pitbulls with a crazy plancha to the crowds approval.

Styles joined everyone on the outside and nailed Reyes with a right hand before sending him crashing into the guard railing. Ca$h slowly up rolled Romero into the ring and AJ Styles hit his springboard 450 on Romero

NO

Romero just kicked out. AJ tagged out and Ca$h climbed to the top rope and went for an elbow drop but Romero moved out of the way and Ca$h had done busted his arm. Three stiff kicks from Romero sent Ca$h down and Romero locked in a modified arm bar onto Ca$h. Ca$h screamed in agony but was close enough to get to the ropes to break up the fall. Rocky Romero rocked Ca$h with a Tornado DDT off the ropes and covered for a two. Romero tagged in Ricky Reyes who belly to belly suplexed Ca$h onto Romero’s knee.

NO

AJ Styles came into the ring to break it up. As the ref ushered AJ out of the ring the Pitbulls double teamed Ca$h stamping the hell out of him.

Chris Ca$h was blasted by a hard chop from Reyes right to his chest and Ca$h crumbled to the floor. Reyes set up for the super kick and hit it.

NO

Somehow Ca$h had kicked out. Reyes looked frustrated as Romero was tagged in as they set up for the high knee. Romero climbed to the top rope as Reyes held Ca$h in position. Romero launched off the top rope but Ca$h managed to rolled through and Romero crushed the back of Reyes neck with a knee drop. Reyes rolled out of the ring in agony as Romero looked to strike Ca$h. Romero swung for a lariat but Ca$h ducked and with his last bit of energy hit a super kick on Romero and fell on top of him.

NO

Romero kicked out. Ca$h started to crawl to his corner and tagged in AJ Styles. Romero got hit by a rana from Styles. Reyes tried to catch AJ from behind but AJ hit Reyes with two stiff lariats then a roaring elbow and Reyes crumpled to the mat. AJ picked Reyes up and hit the Styles Ca$h and covered

NO

Romero broke up the pin. Romero picked AJ up and drove him to the mat with a powerbomb. He picked Reyes up and signalled him to grab AJ. They set up for the high knee again but once again they were foiled as out of nowhere Chris Ca$h came and dropkicked Romero to the outside off the top rope. AJ fought out of Reyes hold and Ca$h spring boarded into the ring dropkicking Reyes in the back of the head and into AJ Styles path. AJ hit the Styles Clash on Reyes

Styles Ca$h had retained the SWEW Tag Team Championship in a great match beating the Havana Pitbulls for a second time. The champs celebrated together and even hugged as Romero crawled back into the ring. Both teams shook hands and got a standing ovation until out of nowhere Alex Shelley, Delirious and Super Dragon flew down the aisle with steel chairs in hands. AJ Styles, Chris Ca$h and Ricky Reyes were all on the end of chair shots and were rolled out of the ring leaving Rocky Romero at the pray of Majestic in the middle of the ring.

Alex Shelley directing traffic hammered Rocky Romero with a chair shot right into his head, and looked set to hit a second until Samoa Joe and Trent Acid came down to save there fellow Crew member. Majestic scrambled out of the ring and the show came to an end with Alex Shelley and Samoa Joe shouting at each other.

Result - Styles Ca$h win

(21:04) ***3/4

POSTSHOW

John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts, Alex Lovell and Ray Stevens are talking backstage, hyping the final ladder match with H-Factor at the ‘Fly or Die’ weekend.

John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts “I told you boys, I told you we would win the big match and rid SWEW of H-Factor for good.”

Alex Lovell“Yeah we won tonight, but Callis said we have to beat them in a ladder match at ‘Fly or Die’.”

John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts“It won’t be a problem, those little punks have been turning up at every show and we have been knocking them back down.”

Ray Stevens“You do have a point; we are on a roll at the moment.”

John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts“I told you two, stay with me and everything will be ok, after ‘Fly or Die’ when we rid SWEW of H-Factor we will then go after the championships that SWEW has to offer and bring them back home to the islands.”

AJ Styles and Chris Ca$h the SWEW Tag Team Champions are seen coming out of Don Callis office. Despite looking like the perfect team in the match we see AJ Styles just storm into the next room while Ca$h looks confused at what has happened as a back stage official just stairs at Ca$h.

Chris Ca$h“What’s your problem?”

Official“Nothing, whys AJ pissed off?”

Chris Ca$h “Callis just told us our match for night one of the ‘Fly or Die’ weekend.”

Official “What did he say?”

Chris Ca$h “He’s put us in a SWEW Triple Chance match with Trent Acid as the third man.”

Official“Whys he so pissed, I thought he would want to have a chance at becoming a double champion.”

Chris Ca$h “He just hates been anywhere near Trent, and I told him to stop been a bitch and we started arguing again and he just walked out, that ungrateful son of a bitch.”

Official “Anyway see you in North Dakota and congrats on retaining the titles tonight.”

Chris Ca$h“Later.”

Chris Ca$h walks out of the room grabs his bags from the floor and walks out.

Austin Aries has a big smile on his face as Becky stands beside him as he starts cutting a promo on Jimmy Jacobs, his opponent for night one at ‘Fly or Die’.

Austin Aries“I told you Spanky, I told you I would beat you. I left you lying in the middle of the ring and you had to be carried to the back on a stretcher. I think that is warning enough to anyone who gets in my face and tries to take my title. You won’t do it so just don’t bother. Now onto Jimmy Jacobs, I took your girl from you Jimmy and you’re not getting another shot at my title but it looks like I’m going to have to take you on again Jimmy. Lets just get this straight Jacobs, you’re a nobody, just someone who got lucky on the first night of the show and captured the title and clung on for it for dear life. Ever since you lost it, your career has been on a freefall, you lost your girl and you’re not getting her back.”

Becky Bayless“Austin’s right Jimmy, without that championship you’re a nothing. That’s why I left you Jimmy, I needed to be with a real man, and I needed to be with a champion.”

Austin Aries “HAHAHAHA, at ‘Fly or Die’ Jimmy I will personally ensure your career finally hits rock bottom when I hammer the final nail in your coffin as they take you out on a stretcher, just like Spanky did tonight.”

We are backstage in the Crews lockeroom; Ricky Reyes, Rocky Romero and Trent Acid are all standing behind Samoa Joe as he starts talking.

Samoa Joe“The final battle is coming Shelley, the war is going to end. At ‘Fly or Die’ the Crew will decimate your Majestic and run you out of SWEW forever. On night one Shelley I will beat you all over the ring and if you can still walk on night two with my boys behind me, in a no-DQ match we will beat you down so much that you will never come back to SWEW again. Your know your losing this battle Shelley, you start rumours that one of my boys are going to defect to Majestic because you can’t find another chump willing to take a beating on your behalf. Let me guarantee this to you Shelley that Ricky, Rocky and Trent are firmly behind me and on the battlefield they will be on the side of the Crew as I lead them to victory over you and your masked freaks Shelley. The end is coming Alex and it will end with your blood on my hands as the Crew become number one in SWEW once again.”

As the tape goes to black we see early cards for the ‘Fly or Die’ weekend.

Fly or Die – Night 1 – Hallom Arena, North Dakota, May 14th

‘Fly or Die’ Tournament – Round 1

Arsenal vs. Sexxxy Eddy

Joey Ryan vs. Scott Lost

Azreal vs. Dan Maff

Alex Shelley vs. Samoa Joe

Ladder Match – Losing Faction Must Split Up

Alex Lovell, John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts and Ray Stevens vs. H-Factor (Bobby Quance, Jack Evans & Teddy Hart)

SWEW Triple Chance Match

AJ Styles vs. Chris Ca$h vs. Trent Acid

Austin Aries vs. Jimmy Jacobs

Fly or Die – Night 2 – Hallom Arena, North Dakota, May 15th

‘Fly or Die’ Tournament – Semi-Finals & Final

No DQ Match

Majestic (Alex Shelley, Delirious, Super Dragon & ?? ?? ??) vs. The Crew (Ricky Reyes, Rocky Romero, Samoa Joe & Trent Acid)

Jimmy Rave vs. Matt Sydal

Edited by rsl

Fly or Die

May 14th & 15th 2005

Hallom Arena, North Dakota

Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling invite you to join us for our second ever double shot this time from the Hallom Arena in North Dakota which will see major changes up and down the roster. The end of the war between the Crew and Majestic will come to the end with three huge matches signed. H-Factor will take on John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts and his young boys Wasted Talent in a ladder match where the losing group must split up. The SWEW Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries with Becky Bayless will be in the house as will SWEW Tag Team Champions Styles Ca$h. Also you will see the first ‘Fly or Die’ Tournament as over two nights eight superstars will compete to get a regular place on the SWEW roster. These eight young men will stop at nothing to get there place on the roster and the matches should be furious. In this preview we will highlight the key issues going into the show and how they will be solved:

Majestic (Alex Shelley, Delirious, Super Dragon & ?? ?? ??) vs. The Crew (Samoa Joe,  Ricky Reyes, Rocky Romero, & Trent Acid

It started out as an unofficial competition to see who could take there groups the furthest. The Crew lead by Samoa Joe and Majestic lead by Alex Shelley. The two groups even teamed together towards the end of 2004 at the ‘Awards Evening’. However when Samoa Joe captured the SWEW Heavyweight Championship from Alex Shelley and then successfully defended the title in a three way dance involving Jimmy Jacobs at ‘Saturday Showdown’ and ‘312 Hours Later’ respectively by applying the choke hold on Shelley to beat him, Shelley just snapped.

Shelley lodged an official complaint to the SWEW officials about Joe’s use of the hold questioning its legality. It was made official recently that Joe could use the hold but Shelley and his troops raged war on Samoa Joe and the Crew by promising to take matters into there own hands, these are the recent happens between the two factions and why it will end this weekend:

Rage in a Cage - February 19th 2005 – After Samoa Joe had retained the SWEW Heavyweight Championship over Jimmy Jacobs inside a steel cage, Majestic attacked Samoa Joe and hung him from the cage by a noose putting him in hospital close to a week. Joe never covered enough and was not at 100% when Austin Aries defeated Samoa Joe to take the SWEW Heavyweight Championship from him at ‘Rated 18’ what Joe blames Shelley for the loss.

Rated 18 – March 12th 2005 – In a six way dance Crew members Ricky Reyes, Rocky Romero and Trent Acid were defeated by Majestic in full force in a six man no DQ match. The finish saw Trent Acid severely injured after Super Dragon and Delirious helped Alex Shelley powerbomb Acid onto and through 10 light tubes. Samoa Joe earlier in the night had left the building after losing his match.

Life on the Ladder – March 23rd 2005 – A end of the show brawl between Majestic and the Crew finally saw the Crew come together as one and run off Majestic as Samoa Joe and Trent Acid saved the Havana Pitbulls from further attack from Majestic including Trent Acid delivering a chair shot to Alex Shelley busting him open. In an after show promo in a deranged state Alex Shelley promised to destroy Trent Acid.

The Pepsi Challenge – April 16th 2005 – Teaming with the SWEW Tag Team Champions Styles Ca$h who wanted there own revenge on Majestic, Trent Acid was defeated by Majestic in a six man tag match. After the show Samoa Joe admitted he had taken Majestic to lightly but promised not to anymore and run them out of SWEW forever.

A Matter of Respect – April 30th 2005 – At our last show we saw both leaders defend there groups with honour as Samoa Joe defeated Super Dragon and Alex Shelley defeated Trent Acid. After Shelley had defeated Trent Acid he offered Acid a chance to turn his back on Samoa Joe and join Majestic. Before Acid could answer Samoa Joe interrupted and sent Acid to the back. Shelley and Joe jawed on the mic before the challenge for this week was made by Joe. Joe challenged Shelley to go one on one on night one and a final, six man tag no-DQ match on night two to settle the score once and for all. Shelley said no he wanted it to be a four on four match claiming he had four members to his Majestic squad and claimed the 4th man could be one of Samoa Joes own boys. Joe accepted anyway and brushed off the claims that one of his own men will be on Shelley’s team this Sunday.

The speculation in the SWEW lockeroom and offices has been immense as no one knows for sure who the forth member will be for the no-DQ match. Names been banded around are:

Matt Sydal – He has been offered a place in Majestic once before, but turned it down. Has Sydal now however been turned by Alex Shelley to join his army as he marches into the final battle.

AJ Styles – One half of the SWEW Tag Team Champions, AJ Styles has made no secret of his hatred of Crew member Trent Acid. However would this lead AJ to do the unthinkable and turn against the fans and his partner Chris Ca$h to join Majestic just to get at Trent Acid.

Trent Acid – All through the lifespan of the Crew, Trent Acid and Samoa Joe have argued. Alex Shelley did offer Trent Acid a place in Majestic and an answer was not received from Acid before Samoa Joe cut him off. If Trent Acid were to leave the Crew to join Majestic, in a 4 on 3 situation the Crew would have no chance of survival.

The Havana Pitbulls – Shelley did say the 4th member of Majestic was in Joe’s camp. However it couldn’t be Ricky Reyes or Rocky Romero who have been so loyal to Samoa Joe in SWEW?

Members of the SWEW Academy – Alex Shelley is the main trainer of the SWEW Academy and three of his graduates Alex Lovell, Gregg Bradley and Ray Stevens will be in the building for both nights of the weekend. Would Shelley use one of his own graduates in such a big match as this is?

It still could be anyone however and the names above are just pure speculation. Whoever the 4th man is, the war will end this Sunday night. However both factions will need to survive night one. As already mentioned on night one in the main event, leaders of both the Crew and Majestic will battle one on one as Alex Shelley faces Samoa Joe. In a match just signed Super Dragon and Delirious will take on the Havana Pitbulls. Whoever can win these two matches on Saturday night will have a lot of momentum going into Sunday as the final battle between these two groups will end the war. Who will join Alex Shelley and his Majestic for the match? When will we find out who it is? Who will win the war and rule SWEW? There is only one way to find out.

The ‘Fly or Die’ Tournament

Over both nights SWEW will host the first ever ‘Fly or Die’ Tournament where the winner will earn a regular place on the SWEW roster. On night one we will see four 1st round matches with the semi-finals and final taking place on night two. With eight top athletes wanting to impressive the crowd and pick up the slot we could be in for an interesting weekend:

ARSENAL – Hailing from Ontario, Arsenal has been impressive in his home country of Canada and his brief appearances in the USA earlier this year. A regular place on the roster will save on his air fair for the long trips down here and with his ‘arsenal’ of moves such as Wrist Clutch Fisherman Buster and Death Valley Driver, this young Canadian is looking to make an impact in SWEW.

Azreal – This 5’8ft 178lbs highflier is by far the smallest competitor in the ‘Fly or Die’ tournament. He is not to be underestimated however. Picking up big wins all over the US including in CZW and RoH, Azreal has a proven pedigree to surprise his opponents by his speed and impact of his moves. He knows that he is only one Somersault Stunner to picking up a win and three to securing a place on the SWEW roster.

Dan Maff – The favourite to win the contract and the most experienced of all the men in the tournament, Maff is looking to use his power and experience to guide him through the tournament especially in his first round match with young Azreal. Immensely popular on the east coast we are sure Maff will have fans in SWEW as he brings in his strong-style offence and will be looking to hit the Burning Hammer on his opponents to pick up the win.

Joey Ryan – Hailing from California and been a student of current SWEW star Spanky and uses a very similar style. Joey Ryan will be looking to hit his Rolling Choke finisher on all his opponents. Ryan will be joined in this tournament by his long time partner and friend Scott Lost and will face him in the first round.

Rainman – Rainman known as the ‘Soul Assassin’ standing at a massive 6’3ft has really upped his game the last few months and has become a major name on the East Coast. Rainman is just behind Maff as the favourite to win this thing and lots of the current SWEW roster are worried that if Rainman can get a place on the roster than they could be next to be take out by the assassin.

Roderick Strong – The self proclaimed master of the backbreaker, Roderick Strong is coming into SWEW to win matches and break backs. Strong will be hoping shear force and power will be enough to barge is way through three men to take the spot on the roster and we couldn’t find anyone to disagree with him. His first test however could be his hardest as he takes on Rainman in the first round.

Scott Lost – As with his friend and opponent for round one, Lost hails from the West Coast. Lost is slightly bigger than his partner Ryan and will be looking for his size advantage over Ryan to bring him through this match as he looks to hit Ryan with the Vertebreaker and progress to the next round.

Sexxxy Eddy – The craziest wrestler to make an impact for himself in a while, Eddy has made a name for himself by bleeding himself stupid, but that does not take away from his skills as a wrestler. Using the Total Sextasy to finish off matches his first round opponent, fellow Canadian Arsenal in the first round will have to be on top of his game if he is to survive the skills of Eddy.

With these eight men all looking to make an impact over these two nights, to get a place on the roster. We could see a new star made from the ‘Fly or Die’ tournament.

Alex Lovell, John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts and Ray Stevens vs. H-Factor (Bobby Quance, Jack Evans & Teddy Hart)

It was meant to be the final battle but at ‘A Matter of Respect’ once again John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts cheated to pick up a win over H-Factor by delivering a low-blow to Jack Evans before finishing him off with a lariat. This made it one win each in six man matches between the two teams. This time it will be the final battle as in a ladder match these two highflying squads of athletes will compete for the right to stay together on night one of the ‘Fly or Die’ weekend.

The history between the two teams can be summed up like this. John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts did not like the fact H-Factor came into SWEW just to have some fun and claimed they disrespected him. Needing some backup he adopted recent SWEW Academy graduates Alex Lovell and Ray Stevens who form the team Wasted Talent as his young boys. Lovell and Stevens were wary of Roberts at first but once they started to pick up wins they didn’t care anymore and the threesome have formed a close tight knit partnership.

Roberts has beaten each member of H-Factor individually and with help from Roberts, Wasted Talent have a win over H-Factor in tag action and they are riding a wave of momentum going into this one. However H-Factor despite been young have the talent, experience and past matches in ladder matches which the two young boys on the other side can’t. If Roberts and crew pick up the win, with his two boys behind him there could be no stopping him on the rise up the roster whereas Bobby Quance, Jack Evans and Teddy Hart as H-Factor who came into SWEW as friends would be devastated if they had to break up as a team. Both factions have reasons to stay together and both teams will do all they can to do it as in this ladder match anything will go and anything will happen.

SWEW Triple Chance Match

This is a match that has been in the making ever since AJ Styles debuted as Chris Ca$h’s mystery partner way back at the ‘4th Show Spectacular’ on September 25th 2004. AJ Styles and Trent Acid have had a war of words for months and months and after several meetings in tag matches they finally went one on one at ‘312 Hours Later’ on February 6th 2005 when Trent Acid defeated AJ Styles after Chris Ca$h accidentally handed Trent Acid AJ’s tag title belt while the ref was down and Trent blasted AJ with it and beat AJ.

AJ and Trent have continued there war of words over the last few months but to AJ’s disgust the man who brought him into SWEW and his co-holder of the SWEW Tag Team Championship with him Chris Ca$h has become good friends with Trent and he has been trying to make Trent and AJ friends but to no avail and all this has led to is constant arguing between Chris Ca$h and AJ Styles.

At ‘The Pepsi Challenge’ the threesome teamed up and lost to Majestic on a night when all three wanted revenge on Majestic. The threesome bickered inside the ring afterwards and it looked like any attempt from Ca$h to unite Acid and Styles would fail. Despite all this arguing, Styles Ca$h have remained good partners as they continue there run as SWEW Tag Team Champions. However know they will meet in the ring facing each other in a match that will include Trent Acid for a SWEW Triple Chance match on night one.

AJ Styles and Chris Ca$h will both look to win this match so they can face Austin Aries on night two for the SWEW Heavyweight Championship with the other man taking on Low-Ki if they don’t win this match. If Trent Acid wins he cannot face Aries as he is in the big no DQ match so if that occurs AJ Styles and Chris Ca$h will team up to take on SWEW Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries and Low-Ki in a non-title match up.

This is a match all three men out of pride will not want to lose and with a possible shot at the SWEW Heavyweight Championship up for grabs it is a match that no one wants to lose but if AJ or Ca$h defeat one or other would that be the last straw between the duo as a tag team?

The Rest of the Action

Three other matches have been signed all ready for the ‘Fly or Die’ weekend. To complete night ones schedule, in a non-title grudge match Jimmy Jacobs will return to SWEW to take on Austin Aries who will be accompanied to the ring by Jacobs ex-girlfriend Austin Aries. The score between the duo is 1-1 and both men want to make it 2-1 in there favour. Aries as champion knows a loss to Jacobs would be embarrassing and is looking to make a point at ‘Fly or Die’. Jacobs will receive a SWEW Heavyweight Championship shot at Aries if he is to win, but will emotions take over as he sees Becky cheering Austin instead of him.

On night two, Spanky will take on Gregg Bradley who is still looking for his first win since graduating from the SWEW Academy and who took a vicious beating from Low-Ki on the last show will be hoping his size and strength advantage will be enough to beat Spanky. Finally in an issue that has just started to simmer, Matt Sydal will take on Jimmy Rave. Sydal who turned down a place in Majestic to find his own way to the top seems to have been blocked off by Jimmy Rave who has acted over confident in the back in recent weeks and at the last show in a SWEW Triple Chance Rave was defeated by Delirious in a match that included Sydal despite the fact Rave thought he had it in the bag. Despite shaking hands after the match Sydal requested this match so he could teach Rave a lesson and get him out of his way. Rave claims he will win this match in under 10 minutes.

With all this and more you would be a fool to miss out on the greatest weekend of wrestling in the history of the world. With tickets only $15 for each night or $25 for both on the door of the Hallom Arena, North Dakota or at www.SWEW.com you should not miss this. The card has been hyped enough so this is what is going to go down and we hope you will be there:

*FULL CARD* - Fly or Die – Night 1 – Hallom Arena, North Dakota, May 14th

Majestic (Delirious & Super Dragon) vs. The Havana Pitbulls

‘Fly or Die’ Tournament – Round 1

ARSENAL vs. Sexxxy Eddy

Joey Ryan vs. Scott Lost

Azreal vs. Dan Maff

SWEW Triple Chance Match

Austin Aries (w/Becky Bayless) vs. Jimmy Jacobs

*PREMLINARY CARD* - Fly or Die – Night 2 – Hallom Arena, North Dakota, May 15th

No DQ Match

Majestic (Alex Shelley, Delirious, Super Dragon & ?? ?? ??) vs. The Crew (Ricky Reyes, Rocky Romero, Samoa Joe & Trent Acid)

‘Fly or Die’ Tournament – Semi-Finals & Finals

Gregg Bradley vs. Spanky

Jimmy Rave vs. Matt Sydal (w/Daizee Haze)

Depending on results on night one in the SWEW Triple Chance Match we will either see:

If AJ Styles wins the SWEW Triple Chance match:

Austin Aries© vs. AJ Styles

Chris Ca$h vs. Low-Ki

If Chris Ca$h wins the SWEW Triple Chance match:

Austin Aries© vs. Chris Ca$h

AJ Styles vs. Low-Ki

If Trent Acid wins the SWEW Triple Chance match:

Non-Title Match

Austin Aries & Low-Ki vs. Styles Ca$h

Title Defences:

Austin Aries beat CM Punk in Reading National Guard Armoury, Nebraska on 16/4/05

Austin Aries beat Spanky in James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota on 30/4/05

Title Defences:

Styles Ca$h beat The Havana Pitbulls in James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota on 30/4/05

Delirious

• 3 weeks later...

Fly or Die – Night 1

14/5/2005

Attendance: 1283

Home Release Version

SHOW

There is no pre-show action, as we open up in the ring with our SWEW Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries and his ‘associate’ Becky Bayless in the ring. Austin had a mic in his hands and began to talk as the fans screamed obscene remarks to Becky who was posing in the ring:

Austin Aries“As I enter my second month as your SWEW Heavyweight Champion…..”

The crowd gives a mixture of cheers and boos to that statement as Austin continues talking

Austin Aries“I have proved without a shadow of doubt the curse of the champion is over. Alex Shelley held it for what, a week? Samoa Joe just a bit longer? In my four title defences I have brought prestige to the SWEW Heavyweight Championship. On my first night as champion I defended my title twice on the same night. My opponent for tonight Jimmy Jacobs went down as did Jimmy Rave. I then moved on to ‘The Pepsi Challenge’ to take on CM Punk. Punk could talk the talk, but he couldn’t walk the walk as I beat him and threw his arse out of SWEW of ever. Than at the last show, it was meant to be Spankys big moment. The only big moment of the match was when I nearly broke your neck Spanky before hitting the 450 splash on you and retaining my SWEW Heavyweight Championship, and getting you out from under my feet once and for all. Now getting back to Jimmy Jacobs, seriously this kid is a loser; he gets a lucky title reign and now thinks he is the man around here. Not anymore, I’m the man, I’m the champion but tonight it is not about the title. Tonight is about destroying Jimmy Jacobs so badly there will be no more chanting of ‘HUSS’ in SW……….”

The crowd madly started to chant ‘HUSS’ over and over, and every time Austin tried to talk ‘HUSS’ just rung round the arena until Jimmy Jacobs came down to the aisle to a huge reception as SWEWs favourite son prepared to take on Austin Aries in a non-title match up.

Austin Aries (w/Becky Bayless) d. Jimmy Jacobs

In a good hot opener, Austin Aries was able to go (2-1) over Jimmy Jacobs in SWEW after yet another good showing. With Becky Bayless (Jacobs ex) on the outside giving him support Aries used his power and strength advantage to keep Jacobs grounded most of the match. Jacobs however wasn’t on the back foot all the time. Jacobs came close to defeating the champion after a springboard dropkick was followed up by a Yakuza Kick but Aries kicked out at two.

Jacobs also got a two count with reverse DDT but Aries was able to kick out. Once Aries had gotten his head he picked Jacobs apart for several minutes until he managed to knock Jacobs down with a big clothesline, then climb the ropes and hit the 450 Splash to get the 3 count. Aries and Becky left hand in hand back down the aisle to boos while Jacobs got a nice reception as he made his way to the back.

(12:06) ***1/4

Fly or Die Tournament – Round 1

Sexxxy Eddy d. ARSENAL

The two young Canadians aren’t well known in this part and would have been better if it took place on either of the coasts. It showed as both men got virtually zero reaction and both men actually got booed at how bad and sloppy some of the action was. Sexxxy Eddy won when he hit the Total Sextasy on ARSENAL. Eddy was meant to be playing the face but also got booed as the celebrated. He will be hoping for a better night tomorrow as he takes on the winner of the Joey Ryan, Scott Lost match in the semi-finals.

Result - Sexxxy Eddy wins

(8:08) *

The Havana Pitbulls d. Majestic (Delirious & Super Dragon)

After a bad start to the ‘Fly or Die’ Tournament, we went straight back to a SWEW mainstay as the first action between the Crew and Majestic of the weekend took place and the result went to the Crew. Romero and Reyes spent a large amount of the match keeping Delirious from tagging in a strange heel-in-peril sequence. When Super Dragon finally got in the ring it was a virtual handicap match for the last 5 minutes as the ref had lost all control of who was legal.

With Delirious down in the ring, Super Dragon did his best for his team in this situation but was unable to fight off the Pitbulls as they threw him to the outside and with Reyes blocking Dragon from re-entering, Romero locked in an armbar on Delirious who tapped out almost instantaneously. The Pitbulls looked impressive as they gave the Crew a good boost going into the final battle tomorrow night.

Result - The Havana Pitbulls win

(20:45) ****

Ricky Reyes and Rocky Romero are followed into the back by a camera into there lockeroom where they are congratulated by Samoa Joe and Trent Acid who look in a good mood after seeing there team go (1-0) over Majestic.

Roderick Strong d. Rainman

This was a much better match to get the ‘Fly or Die’ Tournament going after the debacle of the first match. Both men were really over, Rainman looked very impressive in the match and hit a nice flying plancha onto Strong on the outside. Unfortunately for Rainman it was his high flying moves that cost him the match as when he looked to hit a crossbody off the top onto Strong. Strong caught the big man and drove him into his knee with a deadly backbreaker with a high velocity. Strong covered and got the 3 count and went on to the semi-finals tomorrow night. Rainman got a please come back chant from the fans as he went to the back, but it will be up to SWEW officials if he ever got to come back.

Result - Roderick Strong wins

(9:57) **3/4

Azreal d. Dan Maff

In the upset of the night Azreal was able to beat Dan Maff out of nowhere to go through to meet Roderick Strong in the semi-finals tomorrow night. Maff was crazy over with the fans, but Azreal got the fans to take him to hart as he received the beating of a life time in the ring. For close to 10 minutes Maff just pounded on Azreal but was unable to pick up the win. Azreal picked up the win out of nowhere when he reversed a Burning Hammer attempt into the Somersault Stunner which stunned Maff long enough for Azreal to pick up the win. Azreal hobbled o the back as fast as he could, as Maff tried to grab Azreal. Maff couldn’t believe it as he walked to the back as the youngster Azreal picked up the win.

Result - Azreal wins

(15:04) ***

AJ Styles is warming up moments before his SWEW Triple Chance against long-time rival Trent Acid, and his co-holder of his SWEW Tag Team Championship as Styles Ca$h his partner Chris Ca$h. AJ is just about to go when Ca$h bursts into scene:

Chris Ca$h “Sup AJ, you ready?”

AJ Styles“Ready for what, I thought we were going alone tonight.”

Chris Ca$h“We might be facing off tonight, but remember AJ who brought you into SWEW. We might be champions together but don’t forget who brought you into SWEW in the first place. If there’s an opportunity to pin Acid in there, you will step aside and let me cover him.”

AJ Styles “Whatever.”

AJ barges past Ca$h, who has a smirk on his face as we go to the ring for the SWEW Triple Chance match.

SWEW Triple Chance Match

Chris Ca$h d. AJ Styles & Trent Acid

Chris Ca$h tonight earned his first shot at the SWEW Heavyweight Championship, as tomorrow night he will take on Austin Aries in a championship match tomorrow night. Ca$h accomplished this feat in a very good match between the three men. The crowd were firmly behind AJ to win this thing, and came close when he hit the Spiral Tap on Acid but Ca$h broke up the fall.

Ca$h and AJ were tentative to fighting each other first preferring to have it off with Acid. However once they got into the swing of things the SWEW Tag Team Champions were really laying into each other. The finish came, when Trent Acid who had, a poor showing really in this match was hit by the Styles Clash from AJ. It looked all over but before AJ could turn him over, Ca$h spring boarded over the top rope and hit a legdrop to the back of AJs head. Ca$h covered AJ who couldn’t kick out in time and Ca$h picked up the win.

After the match Ca$h and Acid shook hands, but when Acid offered AJ a hand, AJ blew him off. Even more surprisingly was when Ca$h offered his partner AJ his hand, AJ just blew him off and went to the back after taking his tag title belt. AJ Styles tomorrow night will now have to face Low-Ki, where he will have to be on the top of his game if he is to come out of that on top. Ca$h celebrated in the ring to a nice pop as he knows it’s his big chance tomorrow night to become SWEW Heavyweight Champion. Trent Acid of course will be part of the Crew taking on Majestic tomorrow night.

Result - Chris Ca$h wins

(16:34) ***

Joey Ryan d. Scott Lost

Joey Ryan became the final man to get to the semi-finals of the ‘Fly or Die’ Tournament to take on Canadian Sexxxy Eddy tomorrow night. The two men had a very good match but it never really have time to get going as 7 minutes into the match Joey Ryan caught Scott Lost with the Rolling Choke to pick up the win after both men had shown some nice mat and high flying work.

Result - Joey Ryan wins

(7:03) **3/4

John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts makes his way to the ring with Wasted Talent of Alex Lovell and Ray Stevens following behind them holding a ladder. Roberts has a mic in his hand and starts talking once they get in the ring, while Lovell and Stevens climb to the top of the ladder they set up in the ring.

John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts “Listen up, listen up. Tonight in this ladder match you are going to see the end of the H-Factor. My boys Alex Lovell and Ray Stevens, are going to use all there West-Caribbean high flying skills, when they finish off the destruction of the H-Factor and they will then be no longer there problem, my problem or the people of the Caribbean anymore, as the disrespectful punks will have to split up forever.”

H-Factor had heard enough and came flying through the curtain and down the aisle. Wasted Talent jumped off the ladder before they were pushed as the match got underway,

Alex Lovell, John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts and Ray Stevens vs. H-Factor (Bobby Quance, Jack Evans & Teddy Hart

This was one crazy match that saw the final battle of John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts feud with H-Factor; we saw nearly every move possible in an attempt to win this match but the six men. The first 10 minutes or so was just a crazy brawl all around the arena floor and in the ring. A key moment in this time was Lovell and Stevens hip-tossing Bobby Quance into the guard railings on the outside, with such force the metal sheet came off on top of him. This took Quance out of the match for 5 or so minutes allowing Roberts and his crew to take control.

A few close calls were made from ref Hanson on Evans and Hart who were really feeling pain now in this 3 on 2 situation. Team Roberts decided to bring the ladder into play. Setting up the ladder in the ring Ray Stevens came off the top with a big elbow drop onto Hart but only got a 2 as Quance came and broke up the call.

For the next 15 minutes it was all spot-sell-spot-sell off the two ladders after Teddy Hart brought one into the ring from inside the ring. The most dangerous spot was when Teddy Hart hit a hurricanarana off one ladder taking Alex Lovell to the floor nearly breaking his neck. The finish came after another crazy spot where Jack Evans hit a 450 somersault crossbody off the ladder onto Wasted Talent and Teddy Hart and Bobby Quance who were fighting outside the ring leaving Roberts in the ring with Evans groggily getting up on the outside but had just crawled into the ring.

Roberts went to the outside and brought in a table into the ring and set it up under the ladder. Roberts dragged Evans and pulled him to the top of the ladder. He set Jack Evans up for the Jamaican Driver and got him in position. The 1283 fans in attendance were all on there feet as Roberts leaped towards the ladder only for Evans to reverse it midair into a reverse hurricanarana. The fans chanted holy shit as they just witnessed John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts been driven threw a table nearly headfirst from 12ft in the air. Evans slowly covered Roberts and yes that was all.

Ring officials quickly ran to the ring to check on John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts. He was stretched out of there on his own. Quance, Evans and Hart hugged in the ring as they realised they were finally free from Roberts and could still team together. Lovell and Stevens quietly left as Don Callis made his way to the ring as H-Factor made there way to the back.

Result – H-Factor (Bobby Quance, Jack Evans & Teddy Hart) win

(23:45) ***1/2

As the ring was been cleaned and cleared in time for the Alex Shelley vs. Samoa Joe main event Don Callis started to talk

Don Callis“Wow, what a match that was.”

The fans clapped in agreement as Don Callis continued

Don Callis“We at Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling would like to thank all 1200 of you for turning up tonight and we hope you can turn up tomorrow night same time, same place for night 2 of this ‘Fly or Die’ weekend. You will see tomorrow the final battle of the war between The Crew of Samoa Joe, The Havana Pitbulls and Trent Acid take on Majestic of Alex Shelley, Delirious, Super Dragon and a mystery partner who even I don’t know who it will be, as they fight in a no-DQ match. The SWEW Heavyweight Championship is on the line as Austin Aries defends against Chris Ca$h. AJ Styles will take on Low-Ki, Spanky will be in action against the monster Gregg Bradley, Jimmy Rave will take on Matt Sydal in a issue that has started to get heated, and finally you will see the semi-finals and finals of the Fly or Die Tournament where the winner will get a full time place on the SWEW roster. The semi-finals will be Azreal who caused a huge upset by defeating Dan Maff taking on Roderick Strong and Sexxxy Eddy taking on Joey Ryan. We hope you can be there tomorrow night, but please stay in your seats as we have a big one coming up as Alex Shelley takes on Samoa Joe.”

Both men came to the ring with no backup as they knew this was a match that had to be won by themselves as the leaders of Majestic and the Crew respectively knew winning this match going into tomorrow night for the No-DQ group war would be a massive confidence boost and the winner would have a huge psychological boost over the other team. Samoa Joe and Alex Shelley stood, toe-to-toe, Samoa Joe looked very confident as he knows Alex Shelley is yet to beat him in singles action in SWEW. The bell rang and the match got started.

With some basic wrestling to start us off Don Callis on commentary played up the fact that we still don’t know who the 4th member of Majestic will be tomorrow night and they repeated what Alex Shelley had said on the last show that the man could be one of Samoa Joes followers, but also said that could just be a ploy to get Samoa Joe off the scent and create dissention in the ranks.

After around five minutes of basic mat wrestler in a surprisingly calm atmosphere, Samoa Joe playing the face won the fans acclaim when he busted out a series of chops against Alex Shelley then blasted Shelley with a clothesline into the corner. Samoa Joe used a boot scrape against Alex Shelley then hit the ropes and went for a big boot in the corner, but Alex Shelley rolled out of the ring. The crowd booed as Samoa Joe followed him to the outside. Shelley begged for mercy, but it was no use as Samoa Joe looked to be taking all his frustrations he has on Shelley and hammered him down with a big chop, then head butted him into a chair. It was Ole Kick time as Shelley was hit with it 3 times on 3 different chairs. Shelley was rolled into the ring and Joe covered but got a two.

Samoa Joe hit a flurry of punches on Shelley but out of desperation Shelley poked Joe in the eye and hit s falling super kick on Joe and covered for a one. Shelley locked in a variation on the armbar. Joe started to feel is arm a lot as Joe surprisingly could not power out of this and Joe had to crawl to the ropes to break it up. At the ropes Shelley slapped Joe on the back of his head infuriating Joe, who got up and charged at Shelley only for Joe to be taken down with a step-toe hold and then Shelley locked in a STF but Joe quickly elbowed out of it and hit a big clothesline to Shelley after he ducked a Shelley clothesline attempt.

NO

Shelley kicked out, so Joe picked Shelley up who got slammed upside down into the turnbuckles by Samoa Joe and Joe covered for another two. Joe dragged Shelley into the corner and this time hit the big boot while Shelley was down in the corner. Joe covered but got a two. Joe set Shelley up on the top rope, and looked for a superplex. Shelley tried to fight out of it but couldn’t as Joe slapped him upside his head then hit a superplex on Shelley. Joe slowly covered and got another two count.

Joe looked like he was looking tired but his power and strength advantage over Shelley was obvious as when they locked up Shelley was easily span around and locked into the choke. Shelley desperately tried to stay on his feet and just managed to when he grabbed the ropes and delivered a lowblow to Joe when he desperately swung his leg back into Joe. Joe was stunned in the ring and Shelley ran to the ropes and hit a big boot to Joe’s face who stumbled around the ring. Then Shelley hit the ropes again and took Joe down with a crossbody

NO

Samoa Joe kicked out. Joe slowly got to his feet, but Shelley now had the advantage as he chopped away at Joe then looked to hit the Shellshock on Joe. Joe stopped him from hitting it, and annoyed Shelley charged at Joe only to be hit with a big STO.

NO

Shelley kicked out. Both men were slowly up this time as Alex Shelley ducked a standing clothesline from Samoa Joe, but got hit in the back of the head with a blind clothesline seconds later. Joe dragged Shelley to his feet and picked him up for a Muscle Buster. However Shelley thought desperately and Joe couldn’t drive down. Instead both men came tumbling down to the mat on top of ref Turner. The fans booed as they had come occasioned to no ref bumps in SWEW. Joe checked on the referee but turned round into Alex Shelley who hit the Shellshock on Samoa Joe then locked in the Border City Stretch in the middle of the ring.

Samoa Joe was screaming in agony in the ring, but with no ref to check if Joe is ok Shelley couldn’t get a victory. Joe continued screaming for around 30 seconds until Trent Acid and the Havana Pitbulls came down. They ran and attacked Shelley into the ring to break up the hold. Delirious and Super Dragon came down but were taken back to the back by the Havana Pitbulls as the two teams brawled to the back leaving just Trent Acid, Samoa Joe and Alex Shelley in the ring. Acid was stamping on Shelley while Joe got to his feet. Samoa Joe picked up Alex Shelley and held him up as Trent Acid looked to hit a Yakuza Kick on Shelley.

Acid ran up but Shelley managed to duck and Samoa Joe was caught right in the jaw by Trent Acids Yakuza Kick. Acid looked stunned but Shelley took Acid down and he hit the Shell Shock on Acid. Shelley then covered Joe as ref Turner slowly made the count

Alex Shelley has pinned Samoa Joe, after Trent Acid had hit the Yakuza Kick by accident? On Samoa Joe. Shelley left laughing as he finally has a win over Samoa Joe. Trent Acid and Joe both slowly got up in the ring. Acid and Joe with Joe blaming Acid for the loss and they started to argue but looked like they had sorted things out after they shook hands. However as Joe started to walk away, Trent Acid hit Samoa Joe with a second Yakuza Kick and quickly left the ring. The show came to an end with Samoa Joe down in the ring 24 hours before he leads his Crew into the final battle with Majestic.

Result - Alex Shelley wins

(25:46) ****1/4

POSTSHOW

Backstage Alex Shelley is smiling with Delirious and Super Dragon in the background as he hypes tomorrow nights final battle.

Alex Shelley“What a night Joe, what a night. I said one day I would beat you, and I proved when you couldn’t get that choke hold locked on me, your nothing, a nobody and just another victim of Majestic. Tomorrow Joe it will all come to an end and the result isn’t in question. My soldiers would follow me to your death Joe, while Trent Acid left you lying in the middle of the ring. It was so easy Joe. Make up a fake rumour that someone in your group is out to get you and will join my Majestic. Now everything is in disarray for you Joe and when our 4th member reveals himself tomorrow night, we will shock the world and finally rid SWEW of you pathetic Crew, Joe and Majestic will rule SWEW forever, forever, FOREVER.”

Chris Ca$h is backstage with his SWEW Tag Team Championship belt over his shoulder as he cuts a promo on Austin Aries tomorrow night.

Chris Ca$h“When I came to SWEW nearly one year ago, I was just a spoilt rich kid, who couldn’t catch a break. Come tomorrow night, I will have a chance to become the first SWEW double champion as I take on Austin Aries for the SWEW Heavyweight Championship tomorrow night. Me and AJ despite our problems have become the greatest tag team champions in SWEW history and tomorrow Aries, you will see why as I Chris Ca$h will beat you clean in the middle of the ring and become SWEW Heavyweight Champion.”

The show comes to an end as we quickly flash into the Crews lockeroom where we see the Havana Pitbulls trying to stop Samoa Joe tear Trent Acids head off. Trent quickly grabs his bags and leaves the room, as Joe screams Acid is a dead man.

As the tape goes to black we see the full card for tomorrow nights show:

Fly or Die – Night 2 – Hallom Arena, North Dakota, May 15th

No DQ Match

Austin Aries© (w/Becky Bayless) vs. Chris Ca$h

‘Fly or Die’ Tournament – Final

‘Fly or Die’ Tournament – Semi-Finals

Azreal vs. Roderick Strong

Joey Ryan vs. Sexxxy Eddy

AJ Styles vs. Low-Ki

Gregg Bradley vs. Spanky

My 6th month anniversary past yesterday :thumbsup: Thanks for all your support from people who read it, as I appreciate good feedback, like Sullen has left below.

Fly or Die – Night 2

May 15th 2005

Thank you for all the fans who came to the Hallom Arena last night for night one of the Fly or Die weekend and we hope as many of you can come back tonight. We still have no idea who the 4th man in the Majestic team tonight will be. Despite the rumours on the SWEW message board that CM Punk has been spotted in the North Dakota area last night. Alex Shelley has squashed those rumours by appearing on the boards himself after the show last night, saying it isn’t Punk and everyone in the back, the stands and the boards will be in shock of who it will be. So that clears that up.

Chris Ca$h is looking forward to his first ever SWEW Heavyweight Championship shot against Austin Aries tonight. Ca$h is hoping he can surprise Aries and take the gold home. Aries is just looking to make Ca$h his 5th victim of his title reign. Not so happy is Chris Ca$h’s co-holder of the SWEW Tag Team Championship AJ Styles who will face Low-Ki tonight after missing out on a SWEW Heavyweight Championship shot. Low-Ki is in a very bad mood and will be looking to take out his frustrations on AJ, who will be looking to keep up his good win-loss record in SWEW.

Apart from a few minor points the SWEW officials are happy with how the ‘Fly or Die’ Tournament went last night. With the semi-finals and finals taking place tonight, the winner will have to win two matches tonight, to win a regular place on the SWEW roster. Azreal picked up a leg injury in his match with Dan Maff last night, but will be in action as this is an opportunity he can’t miss.

Spanky is looking to get back on track tonight as he takes on the monster Gregg Bradley tonight, who is still looking for his first win. We have heard of an altercation between Jimmy Rave and Matt Sydal last night at a local club just 24 hours before there match. Reports say Rave was trying to chat up Sydals girlfriend Daizee Haze and when Sydal found out the duo got into an altercation and were both escorted from the premises. Will Rave and Sydal be able to compete fairly in there match tonight, after what happened last night?

With all this action with this stacked card, you can not miss this huge show in SWEW history as the war between Majestic and the Crew finally comes to an end tonight. Tickets are $15 on the door at the Hallom Arena and you must come and watch it. Everyone feels tonight could be the start of something special in SWEW and people feel we are not far away from a new era in SWEW and the old one could come to an end tonight, but who will be the major players of this new SWEW? There is only one way to find out.

No DQ Match

‘Fly or Die’ Tournament –Final

AJ Styles vs. Low-Ki

Gregg Bradley vs. Spanky

Tickets are only £15 at the Hallom Arena and with this stacked card we hope you can be there as the war between the Crew and Majestic comes to an end.

Title Defences:

Austin Aries beat Spanky in James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota on 30/4/05

Title Defences:

Styles Ca$h beat The Havana Pitbulls in James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota on 30/4/05

Chris Ca$h - Has SWEW Heavyweight Championship shot at ‘Fly or Die – Night 2’

Delirious

Edited by rsl

I'm finally caught up on this diary, I haven't been online in a while due to moving and getting a new ISP/DSL. I must say I've enjoyed the last few shows.

I can't wait for the conclusion of the Crew/Majestic feud and I have no clue who the 4th man of Majestic might be. Although I have a guess as to who it might be, although I won't say because I wouldn't wanna spoil it for someone else if I'm right.

Seems Trent Acid is stirring the pot even more with the tag champs. I'm hoping for a Chris Ca$h heel turn myself and a AJ Styles singles run. Although a heel AJ and a face Ca$h wouldn't be bad either.

I was surprised by the outcome of the Azreal-Dan Maff match as I figured Maff would be a lock to win over Angel Dust but I guess I was wrong.

AJ Styles vs. Low-Ki should be good, as it always is when those two hook up.

Now for some predictions:

No DQ Match

I gotta say the Majestic wins this one, completing Majestic's domiance of the promotion.

Aries will win this one, but Ca$h will still have a good showing.

‘Fly or Die’ Tournament –Final Roderick Strong

Since Dan Maff is out of the Tournament [he was my first choice to win this] I'm gonna go with Roderick Strong.

AJ Styles vs. Low-Ki

I could see this match go either way, but I'm gonna give Low-Ki the duke here considering he needs some wins since he's been jobbing a lot lately. I see Low-Ki getting the win with possible interference from Trent Acid.

Gregg Bradley vs. Spanky

He's gotta win sometime...right? I think Bradley will finally win his first match in SWEW against the promotion's resident jabroni, Spanky [seems he's been losing to everyone lately].

This is another match that could go either way, and although it seems you're pushing Matt Sydal I like Rave here. Simply because I'm a fan of Rave.

man, great shit so far...i have a feeling though that Majestics newest member is turnign his back on them in that very match, Shelley has gotten the one up too many times, and it's times like these that will cost him the match.

Keep the solid work up