Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling

Fly or Die – Night 2

15/5/2005

Hallom Arena, North Dakota

Attendance: 1554

Home Release Version

Commentator: Don Callis & Eric Garguilo

PRESHOW

We are outside the arena with around 4 hours to go before the show starts at 7:30pm. We see the Crew walk in together despite Trent Acid nailing Samoa Joe with a Yakuza Kick at the end of the show last night. An SWEW official tries to get a word with the Crew but they just walk straight past him and into there lockeroom, as they have to prepare for the final battle against Majestic in the No-DQ main event tonight.

SHOW

To start the show off, Majestics, Like A Stone (remix) by Audioslave hits and Alex Shelley makes his way to the ring followed by Delirious and Super Dragon. Shelley is booed for several minutes as he picks up the mic and after several delays due to the 1554 fans in attendance, Alex Shelley starts to talk.

Alex Shelley“Last night, in this very building you saw the Crew disintegrate in the middle of the ring. When Trent Acid nailed Samoa Joe with the Yakuza Kick after I had just beaten Joe’s fat ass all over North Dakota, I knew my job was nearly done. The Crew have self-destructed and tonight in this very ring, the craziest man in wrestling Delirious, the most psychotic wrestler in the history of the sport Super Dragon and your OWN FUCKING GOD Alex Shelley along with our mystery superstar and 4th member of our elite group of wrestlers, know as Majestic will put the final nail in Joe’s Crew and go on to rule SWEW forever, forever and forever.”

The fans boo Shelley, as Delirious and Super Dragon threaten the fans non-verbally.

Alex Shelley“That’s right, we are going to take all the titles, all the main events, we are going to run this place after we defeat the Crew tonight. But I know you haven’t come to hear me talk tonight, so without no further a due introducing our mystery partner for tonight’s match and the 4th member of Majestic is……..”.

The lights go out, and the fans who we can barley see are all looking at the aisle way and there is a genuine feel of excitement in the Hallom Arena, after 20 seconds of nothing happening the lights go back on and Shelley, Super Dragon and Delirious are still standing in the ring.

Alex Shelley“Hahahahaha, not yet, he’s not ready to reveal himself yet, but later tonight, The Crew will feel his wrath as Majestic defeat the Crew in tonight No-DQ main event match and forever rule SWEW.”

Shelley leaves the ring guarded by Super Dragon and Delirious. The fans boo Shelley some more as they generally wanted to see who there partner will be in tonight’s main event against The Crew.

Fly or Die Tournament – Semi Final

Azreal d. Roderick Strong

Our first match of the night saw the first semi-final of the ‘Fly or Die’ Tournament and we also saw another top name go out at the hands of the surprise package of the tournament Azreal. Azreal who was hobbling on his right leg most of the match after he took a big beating from Dan Maff last night, took an even bigger one from Strong tonight. Roderick hammered Azreal with several backbreakers during the match and thought he had the match won when he caught Azreal with a big tilt-a-whirl backbreaker but Azreal just managed to kick out and with that he managed to get the fans behind him.

Azreal gave it his all, in the final few minute and it was enough to secure Azreal a place in the final and a chance to become a full-time member on the SWEW roster. When Strong went for a second tilt-a-whirl backbreaker, Azreal managed to counter it with a hurricanarana and after hitting a few more big kicks to Strong; Azreal bounced off the ropes and hit Strong with the Flying Somersault Stunner. Azreal covered and that was enough to pick up the win, and a place in the final. Strong quietly left as Azreal celebrated clutching his leg and now back as a small Azreal chant started up.

Result - Azreal wins

(13:06) **3/4

Spanky d. Gregg Bradley

Another match for the big Gregg Bradley and another loss for the big Gregg Bradley as Spanky managed to get back on the right track. To be fair Bradley showed a greater amount of skill and impressed against Spanky using more technical moves including an inverted Boston Crab on Spanky which surprised a few fans in attendance with this. However Spanky was still far too good for Bradley, as he managed to ware the big man down enough and managed to hit the Sliced Bread #2 on Bradley to pick up the win. Spanky gave Bradley a little nod of respect to Spanky before Bradley went to the back.

Result - Spanky wins

(11:54) **1/2

Fly or Die Tournament – Semi Final

Joey Ryan d. Sexxxy Eddy

Sexxxy Eddy but on a much better match than last nights debacle against ARSENAL but it was not enough to go on to face Azreal in the final of the ‘Fly or Die’ Tournament later tonight. Eddy didn’t botch anything like last night and the fans thought he had it won when he hit a springboard DDT on Ryan but Ryan just kicked out. Ryan won the match when Eddy missed a top rope somersault 450 splash and Ryan locked in a modified arm-bar to make Eddy tap in the middle of the ring.

Result - Joey Ryan wins

(12:37) **3/4

AJ Styles is warming up minutes before his match with Low-Ki when his co-holder of the SWEW Tag Team Championship Chris Ca$h, comes up to meet him.

Chris Ca$h“Sup AJ?”

AJ Styles“Sup.”

Chris Ca$h“You ready to represent Team Ca$h tonight and beat Low-Ki while I in my first ever SWEW Heavyweight Championship match, defeat Austin Aries and become the first ever double champion in SWEW.”

AJ Styles“Team Ca$h? What the hell are you talking about? If it wasn’t for you last night I would have covered Trent Acid after hitting the Styles Clash and I would be the one to take on Aries tonight.”

Chris Ca$h“Yeah but I flew over the ropes and hit you with the legdrop and I beat you in the middle of the ring AJ. You’ve got no one to blame but yourself for not getting the job done. Now go out there and represent the man who brought you into SWEW and beat Low-Ki.”

AJ Styles“Look Chris, I’m grateful for you bringing me into SWEW as your partner, but I’ve almost single-handedly defended our tag belts these past few months while you get your ass kicked all over the ring. I will not be representing Team Ca$h tonight, I will be representing myself out there when I defeat Low-Ki myself. Man Trent has really got into your head.”

AJ leaves the room and brushes past Ca$h, who just smirks as we go back to ringside.

Low-Ki d. AJ Styles

Best SWEW match ever, was the generally thought after nearly 30 minutes of two of the greatest wrestlers in the US today had a fantastic bout. Crisp mat action, insane highflying moves and stiff strikes got the crowd into a tizzy. Both men were looking to win this big match. Low-Ki needed to prove he could still hang with the top guys in SWEW, while AJ Styles with all his problems with Ca$h needed to know he could still go on his own.

With all this both men needed and had to win and both claim close. Low-Ki thought he would make AJ tap in a camel clutch after AJ earlier injured his back when he missed a plancha to the outside but AJ just got to the ropes. 20 minutes in AJ looked to hit the Styles Clash on Low-Ki but Low-Ki managed to hold onto AJ for dear life and lock in an armbar but AJ just swing Low-Ki into the corner buckle and covered for a two.

The crowd were going ape 24 minutes in and couldn’t care who won anymore. The finish came when AJ and Low-Ki were trading chops in the middle of the ring. AJ got the better of this and managed to swing for a discus lariat, however Low-Ki ducked and then caught AJ in the Dragon Clutch. AJ desperately tried to get to the ropes but was unable to as Low-Ki brought AJ down to the mat and he had no choice but to tap out. The fans chanted Match of the Year as AJ slowly got up and shook Low-Kis hand. AJ went to the back holding his back as Low-Ki celebrated his big, big win over AJ Styles.

Result - Low-Ki wins

(26:05) ****3/4

Matt Sydal and Daizee Haze come to the ring to a nice reception before Sydals match with Jimmy Rave. Rave comes down to some boos but gets a nice cheer as he picks up the mic just before the match and starts talking:

Jimmy Rave“Last night when I was partying at club WOW. I was having a good time, partying with all the chicks, when who should I see but lovely Miss Haze all alone in the corner. Been the gentleman I am, I went to see how see was doing and what should happened. Matt Sydal comes from behind sucker punches me, and they kick both of us out of the club. How unfair was that? Now tonight in front of all these fans I’m going to ask Daizee something I wanted to ask her last night.”

Jimmy walks over to Daizee who seems to be liking the attention.

Jimmy Rave“Will you be my girlfriend?”

The crowd start to laugh at Raves lameness but it doesn’t matter as Sydal pissed at Rave hitting on his girl starts hammering away on Rave as the match gets started.

Jimmy Rave d. Matt Sydal (w/Daizee Haze)

Sydal hammered away at Rave in the early going and Rave probably wished he hadn’t said anything now, as Sydal threw Rave to the outside then came on top of him with a big somersault plancha. Rave managed to get back into the match with a thumb to the eye on the outside then he whipped him into the guard railings. Back in the ring Rave dominated for the most part getting several two counts on Sydal.

Rave started to get frustrated at his inability to put Sydal away and with Daizee giving support to Sydal and getting the crowd behind Sydal. This gave Sydal the opportunity to strike after he blocked the shinning wizard from Rave and knocked him down. Sydal chopped Rave in the corner then when Rave stumbled out of the corner; he hit Rave with a stiff lariat and got him in position for the Shooting Star Press. Sydal climbed to the top rope and leaped off but Rave rolled away and Sydal crashed and burned. Rave crawled and covered Sydal with his feet on the rope but the ref couldn’t see this as Rave picked up the 3 count. Daizee and Sydal tried to complain to ref Sean Hanson to no avail as Rave went to the back with a smile on his face after steeling a win.

Result - Jimmy Rave wins

(15:45) ***

Backstage Chris Ca$h is doing some last minute warm-ups before his SWEW Heavyweight Championship match with Austin Aries when his co-holder of his SWEW Tag Team Championship AJ Styles walks into the room holding his back after his brutal match with Low-Ki.

Chris Ca$h“Well you’ve decided to show your face after THAT?”

AJ Styles“What the hell are you talking about?”

Chris Ca$h“You go and lose to Low-Ki and embarrass me in front of all my fans just before I go and win the SWEW Heavyweight Championship. What have you got to say for yourself?”

AJ Styles“Go fuck yourself Chris.”

AJ picks up his bags without getting changed and leaves the room and the arena, and will be missing his partners first ever SWEW Heavyweight Championship match.

SWEW Heavyweight Championship

Austin Aries © (w/Becky Bayless) d. Chris Ca$h

It wasn’t going to be the fairytale story for Ca$h as despite his best efforts Austin Aries made his 5th defence of the SWEW Heavyweight Championship, a successful one. However Ca$h was not out of his depth as for a good 10 minutes he hung with the champ, chop for chop, kick for kick, hurricanarana to hurricanarana until Aries stepped it up a gear.

When Ca$h missed a top rope legdrop, Aries just tore apart the right leg Ca$h had landed on with stiff kicks and when Aries locked in a figure four leglock on that leg, Ca$h screamed in pain has the crowd rallied behind him as he managed to get to the ropes. The damage however was done and despite won last attempted comeback, Aries managed to hit a stiff dropkick to the head of Ca$h who could barley stand on his two feet then Aries finished Ca$h off with the 450 Splash to make a successful title defence.

Result - Austin Aries wins

(15:07) ***1/2

Fly or Die Tournament – Final

Azreal d. Joey Ryan

With both men making there third appearance in 2 days and looking for a regular place on the roster Ryan and Azreal gave it all to keep there place on the roster. Azreal still feeling his back and leg injuries from the beatings Strong and Maff gave him over the last two days was once again on the wrong side of a beating as Joey Ryan abandoned his usual highflying manoeuvres for a more ground based attack.

Ryan came close to getting his place on the roster several times. When he hit an X Bomb on Azreal he thought he got the three count but Azreal just kicked out. The crowd now firmly behind Azreal begged him not to tap out as Ryan locked in a STF on Azreal but he just got to the rope. Despite all of the punishment the star of the tournament Azreal had taken he was still standing when the finish came as Ryan went for a super kick, but Azreal ducked and when Ryan span around, Azreal jumped up and hit the somersault stunner on Ryan and covered for the 3 count. Azreal celebrated widely after the match as Don Callis made his way down to the ring.

Result - Azreal wins the 'Fly or Die' Tournament

(17:03) ***

Don Callis comes to the ring and shakes Azreals hand and raises it before he grabs a mic and begins to talk

Don Callis“Congratulations Azreal on winning the ‘Fly or Die’ Tournament and getting a place on the SWEW roster.”

The crowd applauds Azreal as he goes towards the back as Callis continues talking.

Don Callis “I would like for you to come to future SWEW events starting on June 4th our next show from June 4th as we go home to the Guthrie Centre in Iowa and then onto our debut show in Missouri from the Gratplaz on June 25th. As well as those I would like to announce exclusively our return to South Dakota at the James Smith Memorial Arena on July 16th for how 1st Year Anniversary show.”

The crowd clap for the announcement of the Anniversary show.

Don Callis“And then our first show outside the Midwest as on July 30th as we go out west to California at the Beach House Plex for a huge show on the west coast. We hope you can come to these four shows and more information will be announced close to the time, with the card for our next show on June 4th to be decided and posted up on www.SWEW.com after the winner between the Crew and Majestic is determined as there final battle is coming up next. So get ready for a war as I promise you this match could change SWEW forever.”

Callis goes to the back as SWEW officials bring out lots of weapons including 2 barbwire boards, a ladder and several tables are set up around the ring.

No DQ Match

Majestic (Alex Shelley, Delirious, Super Dragon & ?? ?? ??) vs. The Crew (Ricky Reyes, Rocky Romero, Samoa Joe & Trent Acid)

The Crew come out first to a nice reception and all looked very focused as Samoa Joe order the Pitbulls and Trent Acid to stand behind him when they get into the ring. Majestics music hits and Alex Shelley, Delirious and Super Dragon come down and there is no forth man. Shelley gets in the ring and gets right in Joes face but they are separated by Ref Paul Turner. The announcer asks Shelley were the forth man is and we see Shelley say get on with it. The announcer announces the seven competitors in the ring. No tags are to be made in this match and the only way to win is for one of the competitors to be pinned or made to submit to win the match. So it looks like it is to be the three men of Majestic against the four men of the Crew as the two teams go face to face when the lights go out and Majestics music hits.

The crowd look down the entrance way, but the lights come back on and no one is there as Majestic jump the Crew and the match starts. Having the advantage after the lights went out, both Pitbulls were dumped to the outside and with Samoa Joe been knocked down by a Super Dragon lariat the three men of Majestic attacked Trent Acid and then in what looked like a planned moment, launched Trent Acid over the top rope in a 3 man assisted powerbomb through a table set up on the outside to virtually take Trent Acid out of the match early on. Acid looked in a bad way from the lay he landed and looked to be busted open seconds into the match as officials ran out to check on him.

Alex Shelley was laughing at Trent when from behind the Havana Pitbulls came into the ring with a ladder and charged at Shelley knocking him down into the corner. They tried that on Delirious and hit it as the crazy one went down but Super Dragon was able to dropkick the ladder and it fell on both Pitbulls. Dragon short-arm clotheslined Samoa Joe who had tried to catch him from behind and the duo then began to trade chops which Samoa Joe won comfortably. Down in the corner Dragon went and he was hit with the face wash several times and then by the running big boot which hit so hard Super Dragon was knocked to the outside precariously close to one of the barbwire boards.

Reyes got up slowly but was put back to the mat with a DDT from Alex Shelley. Delirious was been chocked by Rocky Romeros boot and was joined by Samoa Joe as Delirious squalled from his life until Alex Shelley who had picked up a leather strap from somewhere whipped Joe hard in the back with it knocking him to the ground and was then able to wrap it around Rocky Romeros neck and started to violently choke him until Ricky Reyes stopped him knocking him down with hit a clothesline. Super Dragon who had got back into the ring with a steel chair, aimed it at Samoa Joe who was slowly getting up but Joe ducked it and then caught Dragon with a big STO landing him right on the ladder

NO

Delirious had just broken up the count and then delivered three stiff kicks to Joe on the floor until he was completely murdered by a Romero clothesline. Trent Acid was showing little sign of movement on the outside as Romero locked in an arm-bar on Delirious who screamed in pain, but Alex Shelley who had disposed of Ricky Reyes with a superkick locked in a leglock on Romero who was forced to release Delirious. Samoa Joe sensing an opportunity picked up the ladder from the middle of the ring and started violently swinging it round his head at all member of Majestic. Down went the oncoming Delirious, then Super Dragon then Alex Shelley. The crowd was cheering widely with Samoa Joe standing alone in the ring holding the ladder over his head when once again the lights went out AND AJ STYLES MUSIC HITS.

The crowd are almost stunned and start banging on the guard railing looking down the aisle, but there is no AJ Styles that comes down and when the lights come back on there is no AJ Styles in the ring but it has given Majestic enough time to recover and scamper to the outside. Shelley gets his boys to regroup on the outside when out of nowhere Samoa Joe launches himself through the ropes with a tope towards Majestic but they quickly split making Joe crash and burn on the outside onto the floor. Like a pack of wolves Majestic stamped away at Joe until the Pitbulls came to the outside and attacked them. Dragon and Shelley managed to get Romero into a corner away from everyone else but that was a mistake as this left Reyes and Delirious alone. Both men were near a barbwire board and when Delirious tries to drive Reyes into it, Reyes just picked Delirious us and slammed him down with a release spinebuster onto the barbwire board knocking Delirious out cold and caught up in all the barbwire.

Unfortunately for Rocky Romero, Delirious wasn’t the only one to be a recipient of the barbwire board as on the other side of the ring apron, Romero was unable to fit off Alex Shelley and Super Dragon who picked him up together and then dropped him through the barbwire board cutting him open and bleeding badly, leaving it 2 on 2 with Alex Shelley and Super Dragon on Majestics side and Ricky Reyes and Samoa Joe with the Crew, with the other three men laid out on the outside.

The four men stood in the ring in a standoff before the four men charged at each other. Shelley was caught with a boot from Samoa Joe and was then hit with a powerbomb and he floated over into a STF. Dragon tried to break it up but Reyes from behind grabbed Dragon and hit a german suplex onto the ladder in the middle of the ring, leaving Shelley trapped in the STF looking like he would tap. However in desperation Alex Shelley was able to pick up what appeared to be a metal spike and jam it into the face of Samoa Joe cutting him open and making him release the hold.

Shelley managed to knock Reyes down with the spike by using it as a weapon while Super Dragon got his borings and started to stamp away on Reyes. Shelley now targeted Joe and with the metal spike he started jamming it in the face of Joe. The fans were calling Shelley a ‘sick fuck’ when Joe suddenly got a rush of adrenaline and started to come back with a flurry of punches and kicks to Shelley and he managed to pick Shelley up and drive him down to the mat with the Muscle Buster and cover.

NO

Super Dragon made the save, but Joe was still feeling it and tackled Dragon to the mat also taking out Reyes. Shelley slowly got up but Samoa Joe span him round and locked in the choke. Shelley desperately tried to stay on his feet grabbing onto the ropes but Joe leaned back and locked in the choke in the middle of the ring. The crowd was screaming for Shelley to tap when once again the lights went out AND JIMMY JACOBS MUSIC HIT?

The crowd once again looked up the aisle and screamed HUSS this time but Jacobs or anyone never came once again. When the lights came back on we saw Alex Shelley laid out in the middle of the ring feeling the effects of the choke from Joe, but Joe was been laid into by Super Dragon with a steel chair coming down on his several times. From behind Ricky Reyes grabbed Super Dragon and whipped him into the corner and then ran with a big splash into the corner. Reyes picked Dragon up and put him on the top rope and looked to suplex on top of the ladder laid into the ring. Dragon fought it off and stood up as did Reyes. Then in a hart in hand moment, Reyes appeared to slip and both men fell to the outside crashing through a table set up on the outside leaving Alex Shelley and Samoa Joe alone in the ring.

Shelley and Joe were slowly up but Shelley was the quickest to strike and hit the Shellshock on Joe and slowly covered

NO

Joe just got up. Shelley picked up a steel chair and swung at Joe but Joe ducked once but not the second time as the chair went down hard on Samoa Joes head. Blood was pouring out of Samoa Joes head as Shelley made another cover

NO

Somehow Joe kicked out and Shelley couldn’t believe it. Shelley got up and kicked Joe a few times in his gut and locked in the Border City Stretch. Joe screamed in agony but somehow had enough strength to claw himself to the ropes and Shelley was forced to break up the hold. Joe was a broken man now and Shelley sensed this. Alex Shelley picked up a steel chair and with Samoa Joe on his knees Shelley swung down the chair towards Joes head only from out of nowhere a bloodied Trent Acid who had been knocked out for close to 25 minutes hit a Yakuza Kick on Alex Shelley sending him down to the mat.

Acid collapsed to the mat still woozy but was first up as he picked up Alex Shelley while Joe also slowly got to his feet. Trent Acid picked up the leather strap and whipped Shelley several times with it and then started to tie the belt around Shelley and the ring rope leaving Shelley helpless as Samoa Joe was now at his feet. Joe picked up the chair as the crowd was now rabid. Joe put the chair above his head when once again the lights went out.

No music was played this time and with the crowd in a frenzied state looking everywhere for something to happen, the lights came back on and Shelley was still tied up to the ropes with Samoa Joe and Trent Acid standing over him. Samoa Joe just shrugged his shoulders swung back the steel chair AND SMASHED TRENT ACID IN THE FACE.

The crowd were going ballistic as Samoa Joe had an evil smile over his bloodied face as Alex Shelley started a deranged laugh. Joe untied Shelley as the two men hugged in the middle of the ring as the crowd started to throw garbage at them. Shelley picked up his own steel chair as the Pitbulls came slowly into the ring crawling. Down went Romero with a steel chair shot from Joe; down went Reyes with a steel chair shot from Shelley. Trent Acid completely out of it somehow got to his feet but was swinging widely at nothing and was out on his feet. Samoa Joe and Alex Shelley looked at each other and delivered a double chair shot to Trent Acids head which made a sickening thud around the arena. Acid collapsed to the mat and Alex Shelley placed one foot on Trent Acid as the ref made the cover

Alex Shelley had pinned Trent Acid as the crowd booed immensely.

Result – Majestic (Alex Shelley, Delirious, Samoa Joe and Super Dragon) win

(27:51) ****1/2

Delirious and Super Dragon slowly got into the ring and joined Samoa Joe in stamping on the Pitbulls and Trent Acid as Alex Shelley picked up a microphone.

Alex Shelley“I told you, I told you all the forth man of Majestic would shock the world. So here I am in our greatest moment of victory introducing the forth member of my Majestic, Samoa Joe, HAHAHAHAHA.”

The crowd booed as Samoa Joe locked in the choke to Trent Acid on the mat as Super Dragon and Delirious stamped away on the Pitbulls.

Alex Shelley“Now we will rule SWEW forever and ever and there is nothing anyone can do to stop us, HAHAHAHA.”

Shelley goes to stamp on Acid while he is in the choke. Eventually Joe lets go and the camera pans over Ricky Reyes, Rocky Romeros and Trent Acids bloodied bodies laid out on the mat and then shows Majestic of Alex Shelley, Delirious, Super Dragon and now Samoa Joe with there hands risen in victory as the show comes to an end with the crowd booing Majestic as ring officials try and get the Crew out of the ring.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, Joe fucked over his crew...biggest swerve to date int his diary....that type of shit keeps me coming back for more

Open Mic Night

June 4th 2005

Guthrie Centre, Iowa

The following is a special message brought to you by Alex Shelley as leader of both Majestic and Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling:

‘May 15th 2005 will be a day that lives in my memory until the day I die. I Alex Shelley finally led my Majestic to take over Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling by taking the most vital member of the Crew, there leader Samoa Joe and adding him to my Majestic thus eliminating The Crew from the picture. Now Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling is ours to mould into the organisation you can be proud of.

After holding negotiations with Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling Commissioner and Owner Don Callis (and by negotiations we mean holding him and the rest of the office at ransom until they agree to what we say) we have decided that in a wrestling first, no matches will be booked for the June 4th show in Guthrie Centre.

That’s right on June 4th from the Guthrie Centre, Alex Shelley, Don Callis, Majestic and Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling will present the first ever ‘Open Mic Night’. That’s right on June 4th seven matches will take place and going into the show we will only known the competitor or competitors on one side of the ring, and there opponent or opponents can come from anybody from Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling roster, as it is first come, first serve, for whoever signs there name next to the match of there choice in Don Callis office in the Guthrie Centre. Firstly the seven athletes that will defiantly be in action are:

Alex Shelley

Austin Aries – SWEW Heavyweight Champion

Styles Ca$h (AJ Styles & Chris Ca$h) – SWEW Tag Team Champions

H-Factor (Bobby Quance, Jack Evans, Teddy Hart)

Low-Ki

John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts

Matt Sydal

That’s right, I Alex Shelley will be going one on one against anybody who dares take the leader of this organisation on, but I doubt there will be many takers. You may also notice that both the SWEW Heavyweight Champion and SWEW Tag Team Champions will be in action, and yes they will be defending there championships against anyone who think they can take them. It doesn’t matter through, as all the gold will be coming to my Majestic in the near future. Here is just a reminder of who makes up the Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling roster and will be eligible to sign up for a match on June 4th:

Alex Lovell

Azreal

Delirious

Gregg Bradley

Jimmy Jacobs

Jimmy Rave

Ray Stevens

Ricky Reyes

Rocky Romero

Samoa Joe

Spanky

Super Dragon

Trent Acid

Tyrell House *Just graduated from the SWEW Academy*

Just a quick note that we don’t expect Ricky Reyes, Rocky Romero and Trent Acid to be at the Guthrie Centre after the beating we gave them in North Dakota. Also I would like to congratulate young Tyrell House on becoming the 4th graduate of the SWEW Academy; this young African-American has come through my tough training regime and will surprise a lot of you with his talent on June 4th.

It has also come to my attention that myself and my fellow members of Majestic Delirious, Samoa Joe and Super Dragon have been threaten with revenge for what we did at the end of ‘Fly or Die’. In response to that, the students of my SWEW Training academy will stand guard around the ring during all of our matches in the near future to guarantee our safety. For all of those wanting to know why Samoa Joe switched teams, Joe himself will reveal in the middle of the ring why he joined the winning team, my team.

So there you have it, this new innovative show brought to you by Alex Shelley, Don Callis, Majestic and Majestic will be the first of many changes coming to Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling and we hope you can be apart of them, ticket information coming below.’

Signed

Alex Shelley

Tickets are available on the door of the Guthrie Centre, Iowa the home of Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling or at www.SWEW.com for $15 as Alex Shelley, Don Callis, Majestic and Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling presents a new innovative show where no one will no there opponent or opponents until they are waiting the ring for the match to start. This also includes the SWEW Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries and SWEW Tag Team Champions Styles Ca$h who will be defending there belts at the ‘Open Mic Night’. You cannot miss this night:

Austin Aries© vs. ?? ?? ??

Alex Shelley vs. ?? ?? ??

SWEW Tag Team Championship

Styles Ca$h© vs. ?? ?? ??

Low-Ki vs. ?? ?? ??

H-Factor vs. ?? ?? ??

John ‘OK’  Earl Roberts vs. ?? ?? ??

Matt Sydal vs. ?? ?? ??

Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling Heavyweight Championship

Holder: Austin Aries

Defeated: Samoa Joe

Date: 12/3/05

Title Defences:

Austin Aries beat Jimmy Jacobs in Skybox Arena, Minnesota on 26/3/05

Austin Aries beat Jimmy Rave in Skybox Arena, Minnesota on 26/3/05

Austin Aries beat CM Punk in Reading National Guard Armoury, Nebraska on 16/4/05

Austin Aries beat Spanky in James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota on 30/4/05

Austin Aries beat Chris Ca$h in Hallom Arena, North Dakota on 15/5/05

Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling Tag Team Championship

Holder: Styles Ca$h

Defeated: The Havana Pitbulls

Date: 9/1/05

Title Defences:

Styles Ca$h beat The SAT in Hallom Arena, North Dakota on 22/1/05

Styles Ca$h beat Majestic in Hallom Arena, North Dakota on 19/2/05

Styles Ca$h beat H-Factor in Guthrie Centre, Iowa on 12/3/05

Styles Ca$h beat H-Factor &. Low-Ki and Spanky & The Havana Pitbulls in Skybox Arena, Minnesota on 26/3/05

Styles Ca$h beat The Havana Pitbulls in James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota on 30/4/05

Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling Triple Chance Holders

Delirious

*Brain explodes*

Wow, I've never seen that great of hyping in a diary, you literally had me on the edge of my seat wanting to know who it was and when Joe smashed Acid in the head with the chair my head was like *KABOOM* Great F'n show, I absolutely loved everything from the tease at the start of the show to all the people's music playing in the middle of the match, right down to the conclusion when Joe turned. Awesome job, you've got me hooked...but I think you probably already knew that. :D

This.Diary.Kicks.Ass

You've done an excellent job of building and executing some memorable feuds. Alex Shelly is THE MAN. Problem is Aries is heel and so is Shelly. Not too sure how well a Heel vs. Heel match would come off or draw at an indy event. Then again indy fans a mostly the "hardcore" type fans so they would take the match for what it truly is. Anyway, great job man, keep things going.

• 2 weeks later...

/forum/index.php?showtopic=15085">Before I start just a reminder you can vote in the diary awards :pervert:

Open Mic Night

4/6/2005

Guthrie Centre, Iowa

Attendance: 2773

Home Release Version

Commentator: Eric Garguilo & Don Callis

PRESHOW

We are backstage at the Guthrie Centre and we are with the newest member of the SWEW roster Tyrill House who is to be interviewed by Cliff Johnson (a backstage interviewer who takes no shit and asks the questions):

Cliff Johnson“Tyrill, it’s just a few hours before bell time and here you are backstage at the Guthrie Centre for your first ever SWEW show. All I want to know, is have you been to Don Callis office and signed yourself up for a match?”

Tyrill House“Yo, yo, yo, you damn right Tyrill House, has put his name down for a match tonight. John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts, tonight, my career in professional wrestling starts. I’m an amateur champion, but tonight you will see in my first match I’m no amateur as I beat you down Roberts for the one, two, and three.”

Cliff Johnson“Wow, so you’re facing John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts in your first match that will be some test."

Tyrill House“Give me anyone on the roster and I will hit them with the Bling Spear and it will be over playa.”

Cliff Johnson“You sound very confident Tyrill, do you have any last words you want to say to your fans before you go out later tonight?”

Tyrill House“To all my fans and people coming to SWEW tonight. If you are going to place a bet on the match tonight, I would put all your money on me. Because the house, always wins.”

Cliff Johnson“Thank you, Tyrill.”

SHOW

John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts draw Tyrill House

The show started with both Roberts and House already in the ring and the bell starts the match going. After some early mat work from both men, with House really showing his amateur stuff, Roberts took advantage of the match and beat House around the ring with some stiff strikes and kicks. Roberts pretty much dominated the match, getting several close falls and it looked like Roberts would pick up the win at any moment, until out of nowhere Alex Shelley and Samoa Joe came racing down the aisle and into the ring.

Alex Shelley caught Tyrill House with the Shellshock while John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts was laid out by a STO from Samoa Joe as the match was ruled a no contest. Shelley and Joe started to stamp away on young Tyrill House, when from behind John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts had grabbed a steel chair and bang into the back of Alex Shelley it went, and then into Samoa Joe, the crowd went wild as Roberts held the chair above his head.

Result – Draw

(5:04) **

Super Dragon and Delirious came rushing down the aisle and Roberts swung for them, but Dragon was able to catch Roberts with a clothesline, then Delirious and Dragon hammered away at him in the floor until Shelley and Joe got back to there feet. Majestic dumped House to the outside then started a vicious four on one assault on John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts. Joe, Dragon and Delirious held him up as Shelley was directing traffic and drove the steel chair twice into the head of Roberts busting him open and knocking him out cold. Delirious rolled Roberts to the outside while Shelley grabbed the mic.

Alex Shelley“Get out of our ring you piece of crap.”

Ring officials had run down the aisle to help the beaten down Roberts to the back as Shelley continues talking.

Alex Shelley“Welcome to the first show of a new era for Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling. I Alex Shelley on behalf of Majestic invite all 3000 plus of you overweight, disgusting Iowa fans to our ‘Open Mic Night’.”

The crowd boo Shelley immensely as Joe, Delirious and Super Dragon clap in appreciation.

Alex Shelley“The beauty of the ‘Open Mic Night’ is that not even we know who will be in the matches tonight. I know for a fact no body in the lockeroom has put there name down to face me tonight and I’m not surprised. Everyone is scared of us, but I know lots of people in the lockeroom want to take a shot at us, which is why my students at the SWEW Academy will follow us out to the ring tonight for some extra protection. At the end of the last show you all saw how powerful Majestic are now.

When Samoa Joe drove a steel chair into the skull of Trent Acid, it was a beautiful moment. Majestic showed on the biggest stage in SWEW history that we are the number one faction in professional wresting today, and with Samoa Joe standing side by side with us now, leaving his Crew to rot in the middle of the ring, I have never been so proud in my life of what I do for a living. Now I know you want to here why Joe left the Crew for Majestic, so why don’t you here it from the man himself.”

Shelley hands the mic to Joe who gets booed, but Joe just has a big smile over his face and then starts to look serious as he begins to talk.

Samoa Joe“You want to know why, I left my Crew lying in the middle of the ring, you want to know why? Week after week, month after month, show after show, I had to be followed to the ring by that idiot Trent Acid doing his stupid dances to the ring, and every time he gets in a good position he goes and blows it all by losing again and again. Now onto the Pitbulls. Ricky, Rocky you were my boys, but you just couldn’t get your titles back, no matter how much you tried, and Samoa Joe does not associate with losers.”

The crowd boos at Joe, who just brushes it off and keeps talking.

Samoa Joe“So I look across at Alex Shelley and his Majestic, and time after time he got the better of me. In what should have been my crowning moment after beating Jimmy Jacobs at ‘Rage in a Cage’ Shelley hung me from the cage and where was my Crew to save me? They were no where, and I spent nearly a whole fucking week in hospital. I get out and I lose the SWEW Heavyweight Championship, and I see Alex Shelley take my Crew out every single show. I had to do something, and I did something.

I contacted Alex Shelley just before ‘A Matter Of Respect’ a couple of months ago and offered him my services as part of Majestic and thankfully he accepted. We then came up with a plan which you all saw come to a head at the end of the ‘Fly or Die’ weekend when Trent Acid and the Pitbulls were left lying in pools of there own blood, we created the fake rumours about who the 4th man of Majestic would be, but no one thought it would be me, that’s why the plan was so perfect, and why no suspected a thing. When our hands were raised in the middle of the ring, it was one of the greatest nights of my life when it was revealed I was a member of Majestic. So you wanted a reason. There’s your fucking reason.”

Delirious, Super Dragon and Alex Shelley clap Joe as Joe gives Shelley back the mic as he starts talking again.

Alex Shelley“Well said Joe, well said. Now we will be taking over this place. AJ Styles, Chris Ca$h, Styles Ca$h. We are coming to take the SWEW Tag Team Championship from you. Austin Aries, we are coming to take the SWEW Heavyweight Championship from you. Although not tonight, as when we got here we found out that someone had already signed up for the title matches tonight, which was not to our liking. However it doesn’t matter as whomever Majestic face tonight, they won’t stand a chance, as Delirious is the craziest man in wrestling. If you look at Super Dragon he will break your neck. Samoa Joe is one of the greatest wrestlers in the world at this moment in time, and I Alex Shelley, AM A FUCKING GOD.”

Shelley throws the mic down and leaves the ring with Joe, Delirious and Super Dragon following after sending out a message of intent to everyone in SWEW.

We quickly flash back to ringside as Low-Ki comes to the ring to a nice reception, as we wait to see who will come out to face Low-Ki. Leave It Alone by NOFX comes over the speakers and the man who on the last show won the ‘Fly or Die’ Tournament to gain a regular place on the SWEW roster. Azreal gets a nice reception before grabbing the mic as Low-Ki looks a bit perplexed on why Azreal would want to fight him.

Azreal“I came to SWEW to be the best I can be, and to be the best the only way I can prove this is to beat the best, and Low-Ki, you are one the of the best.”

The crowd clap for Low-Ki and what Azreal said. Azreal extends his arm to Ki who shakes it as we get underway.

Low-Ki d. Azreal

After over half an hour of show time already we finally had our first full match as the young Azreal impressed but couldn’t quite get the job done on Low-Ki who belt on his big win over AJ Styles at the last show by beating Azreal in a good match up. It looked like it would be a total squash in the early going with Ki striking Azreal with stiff chops and kicks not letting him in the match at all.

However after 7 minutes of attacking Low-Ki went and missed a Phoenix Splash on Azreal who finally mounted some offence. A reverse hurricanarana and top rope dropkick both brought two counts for Azreal in a good spell for him. After some back and forth action, Azreal looked to get a huge win over Ki when he signalled for the Somersault Stunner. He got Ki in position and leaped up but Low-Ki managed to grab him and drive him down to the mat with a Tiger Driver. Azreal was a sitting duck and Low-Ki locked in the Dragon Clutch on Azreal in the middle of the ring and he had no choice but to tap. After the bout, Low-Ki once again shook Azreals hand before Azreal left the ring to some nice applause as Low-Kis good run continues.

Result - Low-Ki wins

(16:47) ***1/2

We flash to the ring for our next match and Matt Sydal comes out with Daizee Haze behind him. Sydal waits in the ring for his opponent to come out when he sees to his delight Jimmy Rave come out, the man who cheated to beat him at the last show. Rave comes out to some boos and picks up a mic before he gets in the ring he then gets in the ring and walks up to Daizee but Sydal pushes him away as Rave starts talking.

Jimmy Rave“Hi Daizee………”.

Matt Sydal had heard enough all ready and like the last show he jumped Rave for trying to hit on Daizee. Sydal knocks Rave to the mat as the bell rings as we start.

Jimmy Rave d. Matt Sydal (w/Daizee Haze)

A second Rave vs. Sydal match in as many shows and a second win for Jimmy Rave in dubious circumstances. Like the last match it was very back and forth but this time however when the finish came, it was not Rave grabbing the ropes to win. When Sydal whipped Rave in the corner he reversed it sending Sydal flying into ref Sean Hanson. Both men crashed to the floor giving Rave an advantage. Sydal groggily got up but walked right into the Crossface. Rave locked it on but there was on ref so Daizee got up onto the apron to distract Rave. Rave got up and tried to kiss Daizee but she tried to slap him so Jimmy grabbed her hair.

Daizee screamed and managed to knee Rave downstairs and then tried to slap him again but Rave ducked and Daizee hit the oncoming Sydal with a slap. Rave pushed Daizee off the apron, and then hit the rusted wizard on Sydal right on his jaw. Rave covered and Hanson recovered in time to make the 3 count giving Rave his second victory over Sydal. Rave left with a big smile on his face as Daizee apologised to Sydal for slapping him by mistake. Sydal forgave her and they hugged in the ring before leaving to the back.

Result - Jimmy Rave wins

(13:07) ***1/4

H-Factor came out to a nice reception as they came to the ring hyped up after winning the right to stay together defeating John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts and Wasted Talent at the last show for the right. They looked happy until they heard Majestics music hit. Out came 20 members of the SWEW Academy followed by Alex Shelley but in wrestling gear and then there apparent opponent Samoa Joe, Delirious and Super Dragon. Shelley instructed the SWEW Academy members to surround the ring as Joe, Dragon and Delirious got in the ring as the match got underway.

Majestic (Delirious, Samoa Joe & Super Dragon) (w/Alex Shelley & SWEW Academy) d. H-Factor (Bobby Quance, Jack Evans & Teddy Hart)

Majestic looked very strong in this match with Samoa Joe having his first match as a member of Majestic. Shelley stalked the ring the whole time while his students knelled around the ring making sure no one came out to jump them. There was far too much action to recap so here are the three key moments of over 20 minutes of action. In the early going Majestic used there strength advantage to keep H-Factor grounded and nearly got a pinfall in the first 5 minutes after Super Dragon and Samoa Joe hit a double clothesline on Jack Evans sending him flying in the air but Quance broke up the fall.

When all hell broke loose on the outside of the ring 14 minutes in, Teddy Hart came off the top rope with a 450 somersault splash landing on everyone else including some of the Academy members who got in the way. When Delirious got back into the ring after that Quance hit him with a cradle neckbreaker and covered for a long two count.

The finish came after both sides had come close to getting victory. Bodies were flying all over the place as Evans took out Delirious with a springboard crossbody only for Super Dragon to lariat Evans to the outside. Quance and Hart tried a double dropkick on Joe but Joe stepped back and they both crashed to the mat. Dragon and Hart started to brawl and both fell through the ropes. Quance got up and stumbled around only to walk into Samoa Joe who locked in the choke on Quance. Joe fell to the mat and Quance had no choice but to tap out.

Shelley immediately got in the ring and shook Joes hand and then hugged him as he celebrated Joe’s first win as a member of Majestic. Super Dragon and Delirious join them as they do a group pose as H-Factor go to the back after been beaten. The SWEW Academy still guard the ring before leaving to the back as Majestic celebrate a good victory and sent out a warning that they mean business tonight.

Result - Majestic (Delirious, Samoa Joe & Super Dragon) win

(21:45) ****

We join AJ Styles and Chris Ca$h in mid conversation as they are warming up minutes before there match where they will defend there SWEW Tag Team Championship against two mystery opponents.

Chris Ca$h“It doesn’t matter who we face, we have taken everyone down, the Havana Pitbulls, H-Factor, Majestic, the SAT, anyone who has gotten in Chris Ca$h’s way has been on the losing side.”

AJ Styles“Just like Aries was on the losing side when you took the SWEW Heavyweight Championship on the last show from him.”

Chris Ca$h“Shut up, where were you anyway, I pay you to be my partner and your not even accompanying me in the biggest match of my career.”

AJ Styles“You pay me to be your tag partner, I hit the Styles Clash on our opponents we win the matches and keep the title. You don’t pay me to follow you around been your lap dog. I hear Trent Acid needs a new job why don’t you pay him to follow you around.”

Chris Ca$h“Whatever, just make sure whoever we face tonight, the Styles Clash is hit and we win the match and keep my title.”

Ca$h storms out after AJ apparently got under his skin, and AJ smirked knowing this as we flash to ringside.

Styles Ca$h© d. Wasted Talent

The mystery opponents for Styles Ca$h were Alex Lovell and Ray Stevens of Wasted Talent who have had to split from there sort of mentor John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts. This turned out to be a routine title defence making it there 6th successful defence apart from one scare about 5 minutes into the match when Ray Stevens out of nowhere hit Chris Ca$h with a reverse hurricanarana countering a electric chair and covered but AJ just broke it up after a long 2 count.

AJ wasn’t taking anymore chance after that and took change of the ring and worked over Ray Stevens himself while Ca$h waited on the apron. The pinfall was made however in a situation that AJ Styles was not best pleased with. With all four men in the ring, AJ Styles and Stevens were brawling when Lovell from behind sent AJ to the outside. Stevens followed AJ and the duo started brawling on the outside. AJ got the better of Ray and threw him into the guard rail but AJ turned around to look into the ring and see Chris Ca$h hit the Styles Clash on Alex Lovell and cover for the 3 count.

Chris Ca$h celebrated with his title belt as AJ started to argue with Ca$h about him using his finisher to win the match. Ca$h just brushed AJ off and went to the back on his own as the fans chanted ‘AJ’ at Styles before he went to the back.

Result - Styles Ca$h win

(12:56) **3/4

For the third time tonight Alex Shelley comes to the ring, however he is not with Samoa Joe, Delirious and Super Dragon who have stayed in the back as Shelley is followed by his student to the ring who once again surrounded. Shelley picks up the mic and starts to talk.

Alex Shelley“Well now it is suppose to be my time, to be facing a mystery opponent, but as I expected no one in the lockeroom wants to face me. Everybody is scared of how powerful Alex Shelley now is, no one in the lockeroom will dare touch me again………”.

The fans in attendance turned there heads towards the entrance ramp where John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts came out with a bandage around his head after Majestics earlier attack on him especially Shelleys chair shot to Roberts. Roberts gets in the ring looking pissed and Shelley looks kind of scared of Roberts as Roberts grabs the mic off Shelley.

John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts“John Roberts will fucking take you on you piece of crap.”

Roberts smashes the mic into Shelleys head as the fans explode with a huge cheer as we apparently have a match now which starts now.

Alex Shelley (w/SWEW Academy) vs. John Roberts

Roberts throws the mic onto the outside and stamps away at Shelley who is pulled out of the ring by two of his students. Roberts isn’t waiting around for anyone as he hits the ropes and comes through the other side with a tope taking out Shelley and about 3 of the students. All the students scatter as Roberts starts chopping Shelley rapidly. Shelley tries to get away but Roberts follows him around the ring and grabs him by his head and tosses him to the floor. Roberts rams Shelley into the guard railings several times before tossing him in the ring. Roberts makes a cover but Shelley kicks out.

Roberts once again started to chop Shelley who looked out on his feet but Shelley got the advantage with the old thumb to the eye. Shelley locked in an arm-bar on Roberts allowing him to get his thoughts and a little rest as he had been beaten around the ring in the early going. Roberts managed to get back to his feet but an arm twist by Shelley was followed by three arm wrenches in a row to weaken Roberts which was followed by a big DDT to get a two count. Shelley went for a move you don’t see from him a lot a powerbomb which was reversed by Roberts with a big rana. .Roberts hit Shelley with an elbow and then signalled for a lariat. Roberts measured Shelley up and attempted the lariat but Shelley counted with the Border City Stretch. Roberts screamed in pain on the mat as all the injuries that Majestic handed out to him earlier in the night seemed to be finally getting to him. Luckily for Roberts he was close enough to the ropes to break the hold but had the damage been done already?

Alex Shelley applied a hammerlock to Roberts, who was really feeling his arm now, but Roberts swung widely back with a mule kick hitting Shelley down low. Roberts hit a diamond cutter on Shelley and covered.

NO

Roberts got straight back up and signalled for the lariat again. He hit the ropes and swung at Shelley and hit it as the crowd went wild.

NO

Shelley kicked out of the lariat, Roberts injured arm meant he couldn’t get 100% power on it. Roberts picked Shelley up and chopped him four times before sending him into the corner. Up on the top rope Shelley went and he was brought down to the mat with a big superplex.

NO

Shelley kicked out again. Roberts signalled for a third lariat and pulled off his elbow pad to get more power. Shelley stood up and Roberts swung with the lariat but like the first one Shelley attempted to counter with the Border City Stretch. Roberts powered out of it and managed to get Shelley up on his shoulders and deliver the JAMICAN DRIVER

NO

Ref Paul Turner had been pulled out of the ring by one of the students. Roberts couldn’t believe it as Roberts covered again with Turner now back into the middle of the ring.

NO

Shelley just kicked out this time and the crowd could not believe it. Roberts got up and looked at the crowd and he signalled for another Jamaican Driver. The crow popped for this as Roberts picked Shelley up only for his arm to give way as Shelley fell on top of Roberts. Shelley was first to capitalise on this and picked Roberts up and delivered the Shellshock to Roberts and covered.

NO

Roberts kicked out of the Shellshock. Shelley couldn’t believe it as he went to hook on the Border City Stretch. Shelley applied the hold to Roberts who was screaming in pain. Roberts tried to get to the ropes and got close only for Shelley to roll back into the middle of the ring with the hold still applied. Roberts had no choice but to tap giving Shelley the victory in an epic match. Students of the SWEW academy came into the ring and rolled Roberts out of there and gave Shelley water and towels to wipe himself. Roberts went to the back getting lots of praise to the fans as once again Alex Shelley got on the mic really out of breath,

Result - Alex Shelley wins

(15:09) ***3/4

Alex Shelley“I told you………I told you………no one………can beat me……..I run this show now……….. and nobody can stop me……….So at our next show in Missouri on June 25th it’s going……….to be………Alex Shelley vs. Austin Aries…….for the………..SWEW Heavyweight Championship.”

The crowd half boo and cheer this when out of the curtains steps SWEW owner Don Callis. He marches to the ring not looking happy as he grabs the mic off Shelley.

Don Callis“Shelley you don’t run this show, I run this show and on June 25th you will not be facing Austin Aries for the Championship.”

Shelley can’t believe this and complains to Callis by getting right in his face but ring officials come down and take Shelley away.

Don Callis “Get out of here Shelley, get out of here. I Don Callis owner of Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling would like to apologize for the actions of Alex Shelley and Majestic tonight and promise this will not happen again. On June 25th from the Gratplaz would like to inform you that the full card will be realised on www.swew.com shortly after this event, a card fully booked by SWEW officials and not Alex Shelley.

We would also like to inform you of the first two matches booked for June 25th which are in a SWEW Triple Chance match Spanky taking on Low-Ki and Bobby Quance in a right to get a title shot in SWEW and a number one contendership match for the SWEW Tag Team Championship as the Havana Pitbulls of Ricky Reyes and Rocky Romero return to take on H-Factor members of Jack Evans and Teddy Hart. We would like to thank you all for coming tonight and hope you will come to future shows. Just a reminder now is that Austin Aries will be now defending his SWEW Heavyweight Championship against an unknown opponent. I can assure you, you will all be surprised and hopefully pleased at who it is. Once again thank you.”

Callis gets a nice clap from the fans as we quickly flash backstage.

We see Jimmy Jacobs is outside Austin Aries lockeroom and he is muttering to himself.

Jimmy Jacobs - “HUSSasffgdsagdsg SWEWHEAVYWEIGHTCHAMPIONSagfgeeHU SSiohgwegMINESWEWHEAVWEIGHTCHAMPIONSHIPBECKY agosfoMINETITLEBECKY asgfbljgdlbARIESgfgsgegSHELLEYHUSSh oh geeSWEWHEAVYWIGHT CHAMPIONSH IPMINE.”

Jacobs scurries away as Austin Aries comes out of the door not seeing Aries with Becky Bayless coming behind him. Aries has the SWEW Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder as we pan back to Jacobs who is still muttering to himself but then points at something as Trent Acid comes walking past the camera moving towards the ring area.

Austin Aries© (w/Becky Bayless) d. Trent Acid

Yes Trent Acid despite been decimated by Majestic at the end of the last show and reportedly not in the building tonight was the mystery opponent taking on Aries. The crowd was delighted with that and cheered Acid on all through the match but was not enough for Acid to get the title in his second shot for it. Acid limped all through the match as it looked like he wasn’t 100%. He went for all his big moves early on Aries and came close to getting the pinfall after hitting a Blue Thunder Bomb on Aries who just got his feet on the ropes.

Once Aries had gotten himself together he managed to take apart the clearly injured Acid at this stage and after teasing it several times was able to strike Acid with a big brainbuster. Somehow Acid kicked out of this but he was unable to kick out of the next big move which was the 450 splash. Aries covered and it was enough to make his 6th successful title defence. Acid was slowly up clearly not been 100% for this match he did give it his all and Aries showed him respect by shaking his hand and having it raised by Acid. The fans clapped and it looked like the show was about to come to an end when once again Majestic came flying down the aisle.

They quickly stormed the ring and knocked both men over. Joe locked in the choke on Acid and had it applied for a total of 2 minutes all together. Dragon and Delirious stomped away on Aries as Becky pleaded for them to stop. Shelley shoved Becky to the mat and picked up the SWEW Heavyweight Championship. The show came to an end with Acid still locked in the choke with Aries battered on the mat, with Delirious and Super Dragon looking over him and Alex Shelley holding aloft Austin Aries’s SWEW Heavyweight Championship.

Result - Austin Aries wins

(12:39) ***

POSTSHOW

We are backstage after the show and Azreal, Matt Sydal and Daizee Haze are backstage:

Azreal“So Matt are we off for that quick drink? I think we need it after our losses tonight.”

Matt Sydal “How’s your neck man? I heard Low-Ki busted it up pretty bad.”

Azreal “Yeah it hurts alright, but it should be alright, alright enough for the June 25th show.”

Matt Sydal“That good news I guess. So we’re off? Get my bag Daizee.”

Alex Lovell“YO BOYS.”

The camera pans down the corridor where we see Alex Lovell and Ray Stevens running towards Matt Sydal and Azreal.

Ray Stevens “I heard you two are off for some drinks? Mind if we come along? We need it after losing the Championship match tonight.”

Matt Sydal“Sure, we’re off now, lets go."

Sydal, Azreal, Haze walk towards the door with Lovell and Stevens behind them.

Alex Lovell“Hey, do you guys know who your facing in Missouri yet?”

Matt Sydal“No Callis hasn’t told us yet, do you?”

Alex Lovell “Yeah.”

As soon as Lovell said this he and Stevens jumped Azreal and Sydal from behind. They rammed Sydals head into the wall. Then threw Azreal into a vending machine, while Daizee screamed for help.

Alex Lovell “In Missouri you to chumps are going down. Let’s go Ray.”

Ray Stevens“HAHAHAHAHA, we got them good there.”

We flash to outside Don Callis office which is currently locked to the annoyance of John Roberts who still has a bandage over his head and looks pissed after been screwed by Alex Shelley tonight. The office unlocks and out comes SWEW Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries with Becky Bayless.

Austin Aries“What do you want?”

John Roberts“What do I want? What do I want? I want to go into Callis office right now and demand a rematch against Shelley. Did you see what that punk did to me tonight, he jumped me in my first match tonight, then when I took him on I had him down for the 1, 2, 3, only for him to cheat out of it using his students to pull out the ref, then he capitalised on that and beat me. When he disrespected me, he disrespected all of the Caribbean and I will not stand for it, and I will get my fucking revenge on him.”

Austin Aries “Whoa, whoa, whoa, calm down.”

Becky Bayless“Yeah, like totally chill out man.”

Austin Aries“I’m the SWEW Heavyweight Champion and I’m the first to get revenge on Shelley and his chumps. You see what they did tonight, they jumped me in the ring and posed with my title belt after I beat Acid, they put Acid in hospital and shoved Becky to the mat. If anyone is getting revenge it is me. However you can help me with this.”

John Roberts “How?”

Austin Aries“Callis said I could have Shelley and Joe in a tag match, but I have to find a partner for that match, if you get what I’m saying.”

John Roberts “Oh I get you, I get you alright and you damn sure I’m in.”

Austin Aries“There is one thing through.”

John Roberts “What?”

Austin Aries“Callis, made some stipulations for the match?”

John Roberts “What you talk about?”

Austin Aries“He said, that if we win the match then whoever is on the result of the losing team will never get a SWEW Heavyweight Championship shot if I pin them. However if Shelley or Joe pin me they will receive a title shot against me. So if we are in trouble you’re laying down for me and taking the pin as I’m not going to risk my championship against odds like that as they will cheat and take my title.”

John Roberts“Austin I’m happy to be your partner if I get to get some revenge on Shelley. But if you think I’m lying down to anyone you got another thing coming as the people of the Caribbean would not respect me for doing it, and not respect you for making me do it. So a good day to you sir and see you in Missouri.”

John Roberts walks off as Aries has a smile on his face.

Becky Bayless “Like, what a total freak.”

We go somewhere else backstage where Low-Ki is cutting a promo.

Low-Ki“For nearly one year, I have worked towards becoming SWEW Heavyweight Champion. Now my quest is nearly complete. On June 25th Missouri in the Gratplaz I will beat Bobby Quance and Spanky to earn my first title shot and Austin Aries I will become the next SWEW Heavyweight Champion. I have become sidetracked in my career in SWEW, first Kid Kash then the Crew. Now the distractions are gone and now my ultimate goal is just two wins away and I will take the title.”

For the final promo of the show we finish with Alex Shelley who is standing in front of Delirious, Super Dragon and Samoa Joe and look in a good mood after quite a good night for Majestic.

Alex Shelley“Don Callis, you think you got the better of Majestic, no one gets the better on Majestic not anymore. You want me and Joe to fight over who gets a title shot by making us pin Aries in a tag match. Lets get this straight. It doesn’t matter if it is me or Joe who takes the title from Aries, the title is coming to Majestic and no one can stop us. And Callis despite what you think, we still do run the show and it seems Delirious has a SWEW Triple Chance and guess what he has cashed it in to take on Styles Ca$h along with Super Dragon for the SWEW Tag Team Championship and it is going to be 2 out of 3 falls, and if you have a problem with that, you will have a problem with me, and Callis. I assure you, that you don’t want a problem with me.”

As the show fades to black we see an early card for the June 25th show for the debut Missouri event from the Gratplaz entitled ‘Tag Team Madness’

2 out of 3 Falls

Styles Ca$h© vs. Majestic (Delirious & Super Dragon)

Number #1 Contendership Match

H-Factor (Jack Evans & Teddy Hart) vs. The Havana Pitbulls

Austin Aries (w/Becky Bayless) & John Roberts vs. Majestic (Alex Shelley & Samoa Joe)

SWEW Triple Chance Match

Bobby Quance vs. Low-Ki vs. Spanky

Azreal & Matt Sydal (w/Daizee Haze) vs. Wasted Talent

/forum/index.php?showtopic=15085">VOTE MAJESTIC :shifty:

Edited by rsl

Tag Team Madness

June 25th 2005

Gratplaz, Missouri

We are just under a month away from July 16th where we will celebrate one year of running the best shows, having the best action and just been so damn quirky. However there is own more stop before the ‘Anniversary Show’  from South Dakota as Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling will be hitting a new area as we go to Missouri to the Gratplaz. The theme of the night is going to be tag team wrestling and it truly is going to be ‘Tag Team Madness’ as we have four high quality matches including the double main event of Majestic members Alex Shelley and Samoa Joe taking on SWEW Heavyweight Champion, Austin Aries and John Roberts and the SWEW Tag Team Championship will be on the line as AJ Styles and Chris Ca$h of Styles Ca$h defend against Majestic members Delirious and Super Dragon in a 2 out of 3 falls match. Also in action will be the returning Havana Pitbulls, Low-Ki, Spanky and many more of your favourite SWEW superstars.

2 out of 3 Falls

Our first of two main events sees Majestic members Delirious and Super Dragon take on SWEW Tag Team Champions of nearly six months AJ Styles and Chris Ca$h of Styles Ca$h. Despite losing to the Havana Pitbulls at ‘Fly or Die – Night 1’ and not been number one contenders, Delirious and Super Dragon got there shot at the titles as Delirious cashed in his SWEW Triple Chance to get his and Super Dragons second shot against Styles Ca$h for the titles, which Alex Shelley demanded to be ‘2 out of 3 falls’ for reasons unknown as of now. The champions have accepted this stipulation to and SWEW officials have granted this match the final match of the night.

There first meeting at ‘Rage in a Cage’ back in February saw Styles Ca$h defeat Majestic to retain the titles and they have gone on to successfully defended them several times since then. However all is not well in the camp of the champions. Arguing backstage and refusing to travel with each other has left time no time to prepare for there matches and train together. This however does not seem to effect there results in the ring as match after match they win and keep there titles.

Rumours backstage at the moment are that the duo is now however at breaking point and one of them will snap soon. AJ blames Trent Acid for getting into Chris Ca$h’s head giving him ideas that he could be a top superstar on his own. AJ has been heard telling SWEW officials that Trent Acids bad attitude is rubbing off on Chris Ca$h, and AJ feels Ca$h should just concentrate on been his partner and backup for him when he wrestles in singles action. Ca$h believes that as he brought AJ to SWEW and pays his wage, that AJ should just do what he says. Ca$h was apparently furious when AJ didn’t follow him to his SWEW Heavyweight Championship match at ‘Fly or Die – Night 2’ which he went on the lose.

At the last show ‘Open Mic Night’ we saw Chris Ca$h use AJ Styles the Styles Clash finisher to defeat Wasted Talent when he pinned Alex Lovell and that sent the duo into yet another argument this time in the middle of the ring and we saw Chris Ca$h just walk to the back brushing off AJ, to the much dislike of AJ Styles.

Despite all this the champions have won there matches and kept there titles and that is the most important stat going into this match. Delirious and Super Dragon have many impressive wins under there belts and with the confidence Majestic as a whole have going into this one, will they finally be able to bring gold to Majestic? Or will Styles Ca$h once again get over there communication problems and defeat Majestic in the 2 out of 3 falls main event and keep the SWEW Tag Team Championship?

Tag Team Grudge Match

Austin Aries (w/Becky Bayless) & John Roberts vs. Majestic (Alex Shelley & Samoa Joe)

Both Alex Shelley and Samoa Joe have stated there intent of bringing the SWEW Heavyweight Championship to Majestics camp, as they look to bring all of the gold home, and have stated it doesn’t matter who takes the title, as long as they have it. One of them could get there chance at the ‘Anniversary Show’ on July 16th if they are able to pin SWEW Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries in this tag match then they will receive a title shot against Aries at that very show. However what is in there way is two men, who have nothing in common but one common goal. Revenge on Majestic.

At the ‘Open Mic Night’ John Roberts was jumped by Majestic in the opening match of the night against Tyrill House. When Roberts fought back he was brutally assaulted by Majestic with Alex Shelley busting him open and knocking him out cold with two hard steel chair shots apparently sending him to hospital. This was not the case as it turned out as when Alex Shelley claimed no one in the back dared to face him, out came John Roberts. The duo battled all over the arena and John Roberts looked to have scored a huge upset when he hit the Jamaican Driver on Shelley only for own of Shelleys students on the outside of the ring pull the ref out of the ring so he couldn’t count the three. Shelley went on to recover and win the match when he locked in the Border City Stretch on an injured Roberts.

Later in the night after Austin Aries defeated his mystery opponent for the SWEW Heavyweight Championship Trent Acid, both men were jumped by Majestic. The news after the beating was not good for Trent Acid who after been locked in the choke by Samoa Joe for over 2 minutes has been confirmed injured for ‘Tag Team Madness’ and maybe ‘The Anniversary Show’. Aries who was brutally beaten by Majestic and had his girl Becky Bayless shoved to the mat by Shelley (reminiscent to when he did it to Becky when she managed Jimmy Jacobs) is fit and ready to go and wants revenge after Alex Shelley posed with his championship belt as the show came to an end.

After the show Owner of SWEW Don Callis stated Aries could face Samoa Joe and Alex Shelley in a tag match and was virtually forced to be picked by John Roberts as both men look for revenge on Saturday night. Another stipulation added to the match is if Alex Shelley or Samoa Joe gets pinned by Austin Aries they will never get a championship shot, however let’s remind you that if Aries gets pinned they will receive a championship shot at ‘The Anniversary Show’.

The stakes are high but Majestic are hot favourites coming into this match. Shelley and Joe are two of the best in the world and have huge confidence coming into Saturday while Roberts and Aries have never tagged together or worked any tactics up together in there life. They will both have to be on top of the game if they want there revenge on Majestic in this grudge tag team match.

Number #1 Contenders Match

The Havana Pitbulls return to Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling with two clear goals. Number one is to get back there SWEW Tag Team Championship, and they can become a step closer to this goal on Saturday night as they take on H-Factor members Jack Evans and Teddy Hart with the winning team taking on whoever are champions at the Anniversary Show.

There second goal is to get revenge on Samoa Joe. Ricky Reyes and Rocky Romero had been Joes allies from virtually day 1 in SWEW but Samoa Joe left and folded up his own Crew to join Majestic. At the ‘Open Mic Night’ Samoa Joe blamed Trent Acid for acting goofy and blowing all his chances at success by losing and the Havana Pitbulls inability to regain the SWEW Tag Team Championship as the reasons why he dumped his Crew. Ricky and Rocky would love to prove Joe wrong by gaining a tag title shot and then getting there title back.

In there way will be Jack Evans and Teddy Hart. Losers in a big six man tag match along with partner Bobby Quance against Majestic at the last show, they will be looking to bounce back after getting rid of John Roberts and his crew over the ‘Fly or Die – Weekend’ and finally capture some gold for the first time in SWEW. Word is that Teddy Hart is not happy with the lack of success he has had in SWEW and is looking for this to change this Saturday night by earning a tag title shot at ‘The Anniversary Show’.

SWEW Triple Chance Match

The SWEW Triple Chance match returns with three more competitors looking to get a title shot. Bobby Quance is looking to become the first member of H-Factor to get a SWEW Heavyweight Championship shot. If he is able to do this he will have to get past two of the best in the world. At the end of the ‘Open Mic Night’ Low-Ki stated that it is, his time to become SWEW Heavyweight Champion. He has bided his time over the past year getting rid of Kid Kash who dogged him in 2004 and now the Crew has dismantled he claims nothing will stop him getting the belt off Austin Aries now, and with two successive victories over AJ Styles and Azreal coming into this one he is on a role at the moment. Long time rival of champion Aries, Spanky would love another shot at the title and is said to be very focused coming into Saturday night as he looks to win the SWEW Triple Chance match and earn a shot at Austin Aries.

At the end of the ‘Open Mic Night’ tape we saw Alex Lovell and Ray Stevens jump Azreal and Matt Sydal for apparently no reason, apart from there were facing each other in Missouri. However Lovell and Stevens said they had a reason and are citing they have problems with Azreal, from when they were fans just a few years ago, which they will make known on Saturday to the public. We don’t know what they are talking about, but this should prove to be a fun match. Sydal is looking to get back on track after two consecutive loses to Jimmy Rave while Azreal winner of the ‘Fly or Die – Tournament’ is looking to pick up his first win on the full time roster. Wasted Talent are looking to pick up there first win since splitting up with there mentor John Roberts and they say that there hatred of Azreal will drive them to success on Saturday.

Jimmy Jacobs vs. Jimmy Rave

With wins over Matt Sydal over the last two shows, there is no stopping Jimmy Rave now. He claims that soon Daizee Haze will see the light and join him by his side, by walking away from Matt Sydal. This Saturday however he is looking to make a major move by defeating former SWEW Heavyweight Champion Jimmy Jacobs who is on an awful run of form at the moment. Jacobs has been acting very strange recently, and at the last show we saw Jacobs outside SWEW Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries, locker room muttering to him self. We have to question what Jacobs mental state is going into this match, as he has lost everything he had worked so hard for in 2004 in SWEW these past 6 months.

Student vs. Student

Gregg Bradley vs. Tyrill House

For the first time in SWEW history two students of the SWEW Academy will battle one on one. Apparently there is no love lost between the duo and with both men looking for there first win of there professional career there is no telling what could happen. Bradley has been improving in recent weeks, keeping his temper under control as well and was impressive at ‘Fly or Die – Night 2’ against Spanky while in his debut match Tyrill House got a draw against John Roberts when Majestic interfered making it a no contest. It is really close between the duo and there is no way of telling which way this match will go.

Tickets are available on the door of the Gratplaz, Missouri for our debut show in this area for $15 on the door or at www.swew.com as we present ‘Tag Team Madness’. That’s right four huge tag team matches including the Havana Pitbulls, H-Factor, two Majestic teams and SWEW Tag Team Champions who will be defending there belts, Styles Ca$h plus many more will be in action as we build up towards our ‘Anniversary Show’ on July 16th in South Dakota. We hope you can be there with a card stacked so high, you need to stand on something to see it:

2 out of 3 Falls

SWEW Triple Chance Match

Title Defences:

Austin Aries beat CM Punk in Reading National Guard Armoury, Nebraska on 16/4/05

Austin Aries beat Trent Acid in Guthrie Centre, Iowa on 4/6/05

Holder: Styles Ca$h

Defeated: The Havana Pitbulls

Date: 9/1/05

Title Defences:

Styles Ca$h beat The SAT in Hallom Arena, North Dakota on 22/1/05

Styles Ca$h beat Majestic in Hallom Arena, North Dakota on 19/2/05

Styles Ca$h beat H-Factor in Guthrie Centre, Iowa on 12/3/05

Styles Ca$h beat H-Factor &. Low-Ki and Spanky & The Havana Pitbulls in Skybox Arena, Minnesota on 26/3/05

Styles Ca$h beat The Havana Pitbulls in James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota on 30/4/05

Styles Ca$h beat Wasted Talent in Guthrie Centre, Iowa on 4/6/05

Delirious – Has SWEW Tag Team Championship shot with Super Dragon at ‘Tag Team Madness’

Edited by rsl

Looking real good RSL, the ME tag matches look great. Nice to see Roberts is getting a push. I demand more Wasted Talent though! Onto the predictions:

2 out of 3 Falls

- I think this is the end of Styles Ca$h's impressive run as tag team champions, Majestic looks like the guys to take the belts from them, with either Styles or Ca$h turning heel on the other.

- I gotta say the Majestic get the win here, I would have to say Samoa Joe could get the pin, since you could argue he never got a rematch after he lost the title to Aries.

- This one could go either way. Evans and Hart haven't had much of luck lately with the whole John Roberts feud and a win here could really shoot them up the roster especially against former SWEW tag team champions. The Havana Pitbulls are returning in this match and they could use the win, plus they seem to be out for revenge on Samoa Joe and the Majestic, and with Majestic winning the tag belts this would be the oppertunity for the Pitbulls to kill two birds with one stone.

SWEW Triple Chance Match

- Sadly, Bobby Quance doesn't stand a chance of winning this match. Spanky could pull out the win somehow, but I'm going with Low-Ki. He's on a roll lately and it looks like he's finally focused on winning the SWEW Heavyweight Championship.

- Gotta go with Wasted Talent in this one. I think Jimmy Rave will make an appearance trying to get Daizee to be his manager/girlfriend and this will distract Sydal long enough for Lovell and Stevens to get the win.

- I'm kinda torn here, since I like both guys but I went with Rave here, since Jacobs seems to be on a downward spiral and he's lost his mind. Jimmy Rave needs the win here to stay strong.

- I think the big guy will finally get a win here, he hasn't won a match yet, and this could be his first win. Haven't seen much of House except for the last show so, I doubt he'll win this one. Although it could end in a no-contest with Majestic hitting the ring, and destroying both men.

• 3 weeks later...

Tag Team Madness

25/6/2005

Gratplaz, Missouri

Attendance: 2647

Home Release Version

Commentator: Eric Garguilo & Don Callis

PRESHOW

Tyrill House is backstage with interviewer Cliff Johnson before the show kicks off in just a few hours.

Cliff Johnson “Hello Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling fans. I’m Cliff Johnson and I’m backstage in the Gratplaz in Missouri as we hold our first ever show in this area and we are just hours away before go time. I’m here with Tyrill House a graduate of the SWEW Academy. Hello Tyrill.”

Tyrill House“Sup.”

Cliff Johnson “Err sup G, Tyrill, in your debut match against John Roberts at our last show the ‘Open Mic Night’ Majestic came out and the match was ruled a no contest. Now tonight you face someone who you faced many time in the SWEW Academy Gregg Bradley. Both of you are looking to pick up your first win here in SWEW but who is it going to be?"

Tyrill House“Who’s it gonna be? Who’s it gonna be? Yo, yo, yo, it’s gonna be Tyrill House all the way man. I beat Bradley all the time in the academy; he ain’t got a chance boy.”

Cliff Johnson“So you are saying tonight, you will pick your first ever career win in just your second match?”

Tyrill House“Without a doubt man, I’m gonna hit the Bling Spear, the big white man gonna fall down and I’m going to cover for da 3 count.”

Cliff Johnson“Well thanks for that Tyrill, and is there anything you want to say to all your fans out there in Missouri and watching on tape?”

Tyrill House “You no there is boy, once again if you’re gonna put a bet on this match, bet on Tyrill because the House always wins.”

Cliff Johnson “Once again thanks for that Tyrill, now lets get this party started.”

SHOW

The Havana Pitbulls d. H-Factor (Jack Evans & Teddy Hart)

Our first match of the night saw a battle to see who would get a shot at the SWEW Tag Team Champions (either Styles Ca$h or Majestic we will find out in our main event later tonight) at the ‘Anniversary Show’ next month. Anyway it was the returning Havana Pitbulls who picked up the win, in this there first match since returning from been decimated by Majestic after Samoa Joe shockingly joined them at the end of ‘Fly or Die’ a month ago.

The crowd were into both teams and it really helped to build up the atmosphere for the four tag matches to take place tonight. Hart and Evans threw everything they could at the Pitbulls and put there bodies on the line and came close several times to getting a win. A tornado DDT on Reyes nearly gave Hart a 3 count while an Evans 450 Splash off the top rope got a 2 count only for Reyes to break up the cover to save Romero. It was however the ring presence and all round experience of the Pitbulls which guided them into the title match at the ‘Anniversary Show’.

When Teddy Hart launched himself to the outside with a corkscrew plancha onto Reyes while it took Reyes out it also took Hart himself out. This left Romero and Evans in the ring. Evans tried to hit a big spin kick on Romero but he crashed and burned crashing to the mat. Romero took Evans out with a big brainbuster and then locked in a Fujiwa Armbar on Evans who had no choice but to tap unless he wanted a broken arm. This was a dominating performance by the Pitbulls who will now try to get the SWEW Tag Team Championship for a second time at the; Anniversary Show; now while H-Factor come up short yet again.

Result - The Havana Pitbulls win

(12:09) ***

Tyrill House d. Gregg Bradley

With both men looking for there first win something had to give and just like in the SWEW Academy Tyrill House was able to defeat Gregg Bradley to pick up his first career win. After some basic power moves from both men the smaller House was able to use his speed to defeat the ‘monster of SWEW’ Bradley when he counted a powerbomb attempt with a hurricanarana and then hit the stunned Bradley with the Bling Spear driving him into the mat and he covered to pick up the win in this short match between two of the students of SWEW.

After the match however no one saw it coming what Gregg Bradley did. As it looked like, Bradley in recent shows who looked like he had been keeping his temper under control just went off one here. As Tyrill celebrated, Bradley from behind grabbed him off the top rope and just launched him into the middle of the ring. He then picked him up and drove him up and down 3 times with powerbombs until ring officials came down to get Bradley off him. Tyrill looked seriously hurt as he was quickly rushed backstage as the crowd booed Bradley in the ring.

Result - Tyrill House wins

(6:32) *3/4

Azreal & Matt Sydal (w/Daizee Haze) d. Wasted Talent

Our second of four tag team matches was probably the surprise of the night as the two teams complemented perfectly. With Sydal and Lovell keeping it down in the may with Sydal and Stevens flying round the ring, this match was perfectly poised. Daizee cheered Sydal and Azreal on but it was the more experience team of Wasted Talent who started the brighter and came close to an early pinfall when Lovell reversed a low drop kick into a small package in the air to get a 2 count.

Alex Lovell and Ray Stevens played up to the crowd a lot more than usual telling them to shut up and such while trying to get heat on Azreal keeping him in there corner for a large amount of the match. However when Lovell and Stevens went for a double superkick Azreal was able to duck and take both men out with a double flying clothesline. Cue the slow crawl to Sydal and the tag was made. Sydal cleared the ring and took control of the match. Down to the outside went Stevens via a Sydal clothesline to the outside. Lovell from behind hit a german suplex on Sydal but it turned around just in time for Azreal to hit Lovell with the Somersault Stunner and that was enough for Azreal and Matt Sydal to pick up the win.

Result - Azreal & Matt Sydal win

(12:03) ***1/4

As Daizee Haze, Matt Sydal and Azreal celebrate in the ring, Alex Lovell and Ray Stevens pick up a mic each on the outside of the ring.

Alex Lovell“Hey Azreal.”

Ray Stevens“Yeah hey Azreal.”

Azreal is looking at Lovell and Stevens rather confused as Wasted Talent continued talking.

Alex Lovell “What you think you can walk away from us again?”

Ray Stevens“You probably don’t remember us do you Azreal.”

Alex Lovell “I don’t think he does Ray, I don’t think he does.”

Alex Lovell “Well lets remind him then. Two years ago when me and Ray were getting into the business been fans, you were wrestling in Philly and we asked for an autograph.”

Ray Stevens“And do you remember what you said to us?”

Azreal still looks confused and shakes his head as Sydal and Haze also look puzzled in the ring.

Alex Lovell “You said ‘go home kids you will never make it in the business.”

Ray Stevens“Like what the hell was that suppose to mean we only asked you for an autograph and you come out with random garbage like that.”

Alex Lovell “Yeah what’s that about?”

Ray Stevens“Well anyway we made it into the business and we made our name in SWEW and then we heard Azreal was going to compete in the ‘Fly or Die’ Tournament to gain a contract.”

Alex Lovell“We watched quietly on the sideline and saw you beat man after man to get your contract, but we couldn’t sit quietly on the side and let what you did 2 years ago go.”

Ray Stevens“That why we attacked you at the ‘Open Mic Night’ Azreal because you just weren’t very nice to us.”

Alex Lovell“Anyway the whole point of this promo is to challenge you to another tag match Azreal.”

Ray Stevens “Not with Sydal however, pick anyone else in the back to be your partner at the Anniversary Show.”

Alex Lovell“And we promise we will get the job done this time, because we may be Wasted Talent.”

Ray Stevens “But we ain’t too bad.”

Lovell and Stevens go to the back to some small boos as they really impressed on the mic in there first proper mic time in there career. Azreal looked bemused in the ring as Sydal and Daizee talked to him in the ring before they went to the back.

Majestic (Alex Shelley & Samoa Joe) d. Austin Aries (w/Becky Bayless) & John Roberts

With the mid-point of the show gone we were now up to our first of two main event tag matches and the first one certainly did not disappoint. With the stipulations been if Aries pins either Joe or Shelley they well never receive a SWEW Heavyweight Championship shot or if Joe or Shelley pin Aries they will receive a SWEW Heavyweight Championship shot. With the stipulations like that there was only one winner but who would it be?

The wild card of the match is John Roberts. A lot of talk on the swew.com boards was that Roberts was not up to been in a main event match. Well he proved himself here and more as he hung with 3 of the best for close to 20 minutes here. Roberts and Aries started like a house on fire and the lack of team experience didn’t slow them down one bit. With Becky cheering them on all match the temperature was hot.

Shelleys students once again knelt at ringside around the ring and witnessed Aries and Roberts having the better of the early going. Both teams brawled in and out of the ring with Roberts having no problems tossing the 300lbs+ Samoa Joe into the railings while Aries was working on Shelley in the ring with some stiff shots. Despite it been there first time tagging the Majestic team began to show there togetherness as when Aries went for a top rope elbow he was shoved off the ropes by Samoa Joe allowing Alex Shelley to have the advantage, where Joe and Shelley dominated for several minutes swapping tags and hitting some hard double team moves.

Shelley and Joes attempt to get heat on Aries was short lived once they got control however as Aries was able to hit a brainbuster on Shelley out of nowhere to get a 2 count, Roberts was then tagged in as he looked for revenge on Shelley at around the 10 minute mark. Roberts went to school on Shelley snapping him over and then stretching him for several minutes in the middle of the ring while stiffing him with hard kicks and chops. Shelley came close to tapping out at one point when he was in a STF but once again Roberts was denied victory over Shelley when one of Shelleys students on the outside grabbed Shelleys free leg and placed it on the rope. The ref did not see this but Roberts did and he launched himself over the ropes taking out several of Shelleys students.

This is how the end came about the ref had now lost all control of the match as Roberts was on the floor in the middle of a whole pile of students. Aries and Joe joined them on the outside and a huge brawl erupted and the ref lost control of who was the legal man or not. Roberts had his head driven into the ring post by four of the student as the ref tried to stop Aries and Joe from fighting on the other side of the ring. Joe rolled Aries in the ring and he was caught between both Aries and Shelley. He tried to fight them off but he was unable to avoid a Shellshock from Alex Shelley and Alex Shelley caught Austin Aries with the Shellshock and Samoa Joe then picked Aries up and delivered an Island Driver to Aries. Both Joe and Shelley put one foot on Aries and the ref counted a 3 count. Shelley had a big smirk on his face as the ref and ring announcer got into argument with each other before the ring announcer made this announcement:

Ring Announcer “Referee Sean Hanson has informed that both Samoa Joe and Alex Shelley have pinned SWEW Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries to win this match. As per the stipulations of this match the main event for the Anniversary Show will be Austin Aries defending his SWEW Heavyweight Championship against number 1 contenders, Alex Shelley and Samoa Joe in a 3 way dance.”

Shelley and Joe shook each others hand and smiled as there plan seemed to have worked perfectly as they will now be in a virtual handicap match versus Aries at the Anniversary Show. Aries who had been helped to his feet by Becky couldn’t believe what has happened. Roberts was still out on the floor as Shelley and Joe went to the back surrounded by the students.

Result - Alex Shelley & Samoa Joe win

(18:46) ****

SWEW Triple Chance Match

Low-Ki d. Bobby Quance & Spanky

The quality matches just kept on running and the SWEW Heavyweight Championship got a new top challenger as Low-Ki ended his near 1 year quest for a match at the title. Quance and Spanky could just not stop the raw power of Low-Ki in this match as he looked more intense and focused then ever before. A nice story of the match with Low-Ki not been able to have long enough to get the pinfall with Quance and Spanky both breaking up covers all the time. However after 15 minutes of non stop action Low-Ki managed to hit the Ki Crusher on Spanky then pick up the earlier downed Quance and lock in the Ki-Crusher to secure his first title shot since the first ever show.

Result - Low-Ki wins

(15:30) ****1/4

We are backstage with Jimmy Rave walking to ringside minutes before the penultimate match of the night where he will face Jimmy Jacobs when he walks into Daizee Haze who is getting a soda.

Jimmy Rave “Hey is that for me?”

Daizee Haze“No, it’s for Matt, did you see us win tonight? Matt did so good.”

Jimmy Rave“Whatever, I got to go to the ring now, hey how about you give me a good luck kiss?”

Daizee Haze “Jimmy, you know I’m with Matt.”

Jimmy Rave“Come on, just on the cheek.”

Daizee Haze“Ok then.”

Daizee leans in to kiss Jimmy on his cheek but Jimmy moves his head and they kiss on the lips for a ‘prolonged’ amount of time, before Jimmy walks off with a smile on his face with Daizee looking shocked.

Jimmy Rave “See ya.”

Jimmy Rave d. Jimmy Jacobs

Jimmy Jacobs fall from grace fell continued here as in a closely fought match he was defeated by Jimmy Rave who cemented himself in the upper-tier of SWEW. Jacobs once again was acting crazier then usual muttering to himself and it seemed to put Rave off in the early going as Jacobs came close to delivering the Contra Code twice. However Rave got back into the game and after working on Jacobs neck area for around 5 minutes he was able to catch Jacobs with a Shinning Wizard and cover for the 3 count.

Result - Jimmy Rave wins

(14:50) ***

Jimmy Rave walks to the back with a big smile as within 20 minutes he has scored with Daizee Haze and defeated former SWEW Heavyweight Champion Jimmy Jacobs. As Jacobs is in the ring slowly getting up SWEW owner Don Callis comes to the ring and grabs a mic, Jacobs is about to leave as Callis starts talking.

Don Callis“Wait Jimmy, I’ve got something I want to say to you that I think you will be very happy about. Earlier tonight you saw both Samoa Joe and Alex Shelley pin SWEW Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries in a tag match and due to the stipulations of if Austin Aries got pinned by either opponent they will receive a title shot at the ‘Anniversary Show’. Well as you all saw both Samoa Joe and Alex Shelley pinned Aries and the referee declared that both men will receive a title shot in a 3 way dance. Well if Shelley and his Majestic goons think he has gotten the better hand of Don Callis and think they have Aries in a handicap match, then they have gotten me Don Callis all wrong.

So now I will make an announcement that will affect you Jimmy Jacobs. On July 17th 2004, Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling held there first ever show, which saw you Jimmy Jacobs win the SWEW Heavyweight Championship in a 5 man match. Now 1 year on at our Anniversary Show on July 16th from South Dakota the main event will be in a 5 way dance, Austin Aries defending the SWEW Heavyweight Championship against its three former Champions, Alex Shelley, Samoa Joe and you Jimmy Jacobs”

Jacobs goes wild in the ring and the crowd scream HUSS loudly as Jacobs is in the main event at the ‘Anniversary Show’.

Don Callis“Now I know you’re not on the greatest run of your career Jimmy but this is your chance to get back your title.”

Jacobs shakes Callis hand while murmuring in the ring and going to back.

Don Callis“The 5th competitor in the match will be decided in a Battle Royal which will open up the ‘Anniversary Show’ and will include everyone on the roster apart from the rest of Majestic, Delirious and Super Dragon as Majestic will not have an advantage going into this match. More matches will be announced at www.SWEW.com but now I would like to talk about 2 more upcoming shows. On July 30th we will be making our West Coast debut in California at the Beach House Plex and Low-Ki who tonight won a SWEW Triple Chance will take on whoever is the SWEW Heavyweight Champion at that time. Then finally on August 13th at the Skybox Arena in Minnesota SWEW will be holding an event that will be unbelievably holding just one match, and that match will be ‘THE GAUNTLET’.

The rules of ‘The Gauntlet’ will be all competitors will draw a number. Whoever draws 1 and 2 will start and go onto have a singles match. Whoever wins that match will then face number 3 right there and then, and so on. This is the first time anything like this has been attempted and all the top names have been contacting my office trying to get in on this. So far all 24 members of the SWEW roster have signed up to this event and that number will rise to 30 as on August 13th 30 superstars will enter the biggest Gauntlet match of all time and the winner will be crowned ‘King of the Gauntlet’. More details will be announced closer to the time. Now that is settled I believe we have one more match left. SWEW Tag Team Championship, Styles Ca$h defending against Majestic in 2 out of 3 falls action. And with that thank you for coming and good night.”

We flash backstage where Matt Sydal and Daizee Haze are seen arguing in there lockeroom. Sydal slams the door shut but we can still here a few things including Jimmy Raves name been brought up by both Matt and Daizee.

We flash even further backstage where we go into the H-Factor lockeroom and with all 3 members on a losing side for a 2nd consecutive show they are not in best of spirits.

Teddy Hart“Come on guys, another set of defeats, we need to be getting these championship belts, if we want the money to come piling in.”

Jack Evans“You know this, we trying but we ain’t just getting the job done.”

Bobby Quance“Yeah Teddy, your not exactly setting the world alight right now, how about you use some of your ‘skills’ to get us the titles.”

Teddy Hart“What you saying?”

Teddy Hart gets up and confronts Bobby Quance face to face but Jack Evans stands up and gets in there way.

Jack Evans “Whoa, whoa, whoa, easy boys, easy. I’ve just had an idea about how we can guarantee, H-Factor getting a title shot like that. I just got to go see Mr Callis so see ya.”

Evans skips out of the door while Quance and Hart look puzzled.

2 out of 3 Falls

Styles Ca$h© vs. Majestic (Delirious & Super Dragon) (w/Alex Shelley, Samoa Joe & SWEW Academy)

The main event was here and Majestics theme music (Audioslaves – Like A Stone) hits and out comes the challenges Delirious and Super Dragon accompanied to the ring by fellow Majestic members Alex Shelley and Samoa Joe along with about 10 SWEW Academy students. The students kneel round the ring as Shelley and Joe pull up chairs as this could be a long one. The masked Delirious and Super Dragon look menacing in the ring as the champions music hits and Styles Ca$h make there way to the ring to a huge pop and despite all them problems between them, they look together as they stand in the ring while the announcements are made.

Both teams get into there corners as the match gets underway as AJ Styles and Super Dragon start us off in this 2 out of 3 falls match for the SWEW Tag Team titles. After some initial show of strength by Styles, Dragon hit Styles with a chop sending him down to the mat. Ca$h and Delirious were tagged in, and a scoop slam put Ca$h down to the mat, and gave Delirious the advantage and he hit a legdrop on Ca$h and went for an early pin but Ca$h easily kicked out and tagged in AJ. A big dropkick knocked Delirious down to the mat. Ca$h was tagged back in and Styles Ca$h hit a big double dropkick on Delirious. Ca$h covered but Super Dragon broke up the count. Ca$h hit a flurry of chops on Delirious and attempted to take him down with a sleeper but Delirious fought out of it and whipped Ca$h over his head then stiffly kicked the back of Ca$hs neck. Delirious tagged in Super Dragon who kicked Chris Ca$h in the ribs after slamming Ca$h onto his ribs. Dragon blasted Ca$h down with a big lariat and covered but only got 2. Shelley shouted at the ref to count faster, while the students looked real intense on the outside. Delirious was tagged in and came off the top with a big splash landing right on the ribs and covered but got two once again. Dragon was tagged back in as Ca$h had been cornered by Majestic.

Chris Ca$h was driven into the mat with a knee crusher and was locked into a STF on the floor with Delirious repeatedly hammering Ca$h in the ribs with his spare hands. Ca$h was screaming in agony as AJ had to come in to break it up. Ca$h tried to get back to his corner but was unable to with his ribs making it hard to crawl on the mat. Delirious grabbed him and hit a Russian leg sweep on Ca$h. Delirious then walked past AJ Styles and pushed him off the apron annoying him greatly as AJ came into the ring and took Delirious head off with a big lariat. AJ dragged Ca$h into his corner and tagged himself in as Super Dragon entered the ring and all hell broke loose.

Dragon knocked AJ with a elbow and then absolutely decimated Chris Ca$h who launched himself at Dragon only for Dragon to catch him and throw him over the ropes to the outside landing hard on a steel chair taking him out and leaving AJ alone with Delirious and Super Dragon in the ring. AJ took Delirious down but was knocked onto the mat by Dragon from behind. Shelley told them to finish him and Majestic responded. Delirious lifted up AJ and held him up while Dragon hit the ropes and swung with a lariat and hit Delirious as AJ Styles ducked. Dragon was dumped to the outside and AJ picked up Delirious and hit the Styles Clash on Delirious and turned him over for the cover

With around 15 minutes gone AJ Styles had got the first fall over Delirious. There was then a one minute rest period, where ring officials and AJ Styles checked on Chris Ca$h who looked badly hurt. The crowd were legally into this match and a loud ‘Ca$h, Ca$h. Ca$h' chant went around the arena as Ca$h slowly got up into his corner but looked beat. Shelley and Joe were giving advice to Super Dragon and Delirious as they knew they need two straight falls to win the SWEW Tag Team Championship now.

AJ and Dragon started us off after some basic mat wrestling started to trade blows but with a big right hand AJ took Dragon off his feet. AJ knew he needed to get there second fall now or keep Ca$h away from the ring as much as possible while he recovers from the bump he took and AJ hit a big discus lariat on Super Dragon after he ducked a throat kick.

NO

Delirious had come into the ring and broke up the count at the last moment. The fans couldn’t believe it as Dragon crawled to his corner and tagged Delirious in who ran and hit a sliding kick on AJ to keep him on the mat. Delirious snap suplexed AJ over, and floated over into an armbar to keep AJ on the mat. AJ got to the ropes so Dragon was tagged in and Majestic double teamed AJ with total elimination and Dragon covered but got a 2. Dragon picked AJ up and chopped at him, but AJ fought back and Dragon slumped to the mat. AJ looked to his corner and saw Ca$h still not ready for a tag so he tossed Dragon to the outside on top of Alex Shelley.

To the delight of the fans AJ came over the top and took out Alex Shelley, Super Dragon and a few students with a big plancha over the top rope. This however was unwise as it gave Majestic chance to strike on the outside while the ref tried to restore order. Samoa Joe distracted the ref as Alex Shelley picked up a steel chair and hammered it on AJ Styles face as Delirious had gone to the other side of the ring and taken the lifeless Ca$h onto the floor with a german suplex off the ring apron.

Shelley stiffed AJ with a few right hands and rolled him back into the ring once Joe had done a good enough job of distracting the ref Paul Turner. The crowd were going wild at this time as once again AJ Styles was alone in the ring with Delirious and Super Dragon. AJ hit a hard yakuza kick on Delirious and covered but Delirious just kicked out. With Ca$h still down, Dragon grabbed AJ on the floor and brought him into the corner and hit a curb stomp on AJ. Three big double stomps from Delirious sent AJ down and Delirious signalled it was over and went to the top rope and went for the Crazy Drop but AJ rolled out of the way and Delirious crashed into the mat. AJ with a burst of adrenaline got up and laid into Super Dragon with a frenzy of chops and kicks. Shelley saw his boys were in trouble and got up onto the ring apron to try and break it up which the ref saw and he tried to deal with Shelley. AJ Styles hooked Super Dragon for the Styles Clash but from behind Samoa Joe entered the ring and hammered AJ with a steel chair twice on the back of the head and Super Dragon landed on top of AJ.

Thanks to Samoa Joe and Alex Shelley Super Dragon had evened up the score between the two teams. Chris Ca$h was now slowly getting up in this one minute break but Majestic looked confident as Shelley had a huge smile on his face until Don Callis along with some backstage officials came down to the ring and Don Callis grabbed a mic.

Don Callis “If Majestic and the SWEW Academy do not leave the ringside for the final fall of this match up then the challenges will be disqualified and Styles Ca$h will remain champions.”

The crowd went wild and Shelley tried to get at Callis but Joe held him back and seemed to cool him down. Shelley then ordered his students to go to the back and everyone left ringside leaving just the two teams at (1-1) each with just over 20 minutes gone with the final fall now to take place for the SWEW Tag Team Championship.

The third and final fall began with Dragon power slamming AJ Styles as he leapt at him, but AJ managed to get the advantage over Dragon with some hard chops to Dragon and he managed to lift Dragon up and deliver a big suplex which got a two count. AJ Styles signalled for the Styles Clash but was unable to lift Dragon up who clocked it so AJ went with a big DDT instead getting a 2 count. Dragon blocked AJ’s chops and sent him down with a big forearm and tagged in Delirious. AJ Styles hit Delirious with a clothesline who had just ran at AJ and tagged in Chris Ca$h for the first time in a long time and he got a loud pop as Ca$h was raring to go. AJ held Delirious over his knee and Ca$h springboards into the ring and snapped Delirious in half.

NO

Dragon broke up the count barley. AJ nailed Dragon with a flying bulldog from behind and dumped him to the outside. A double clothesline sent Delirious over the top and he landed on Dragon. Chris Ca$h climbed to the top rope and hit a twisting plancha onto both Majestic members which the crowd popped huge for. AJ pulled Ca$h inside as the champions went for a count out win but Majestic managed to get up to get back in at 8.

Dragon got floored by a Chris Ca$h clothesline off the top rope and covered for two as Styles Ca$h looked like they will be getting there titles back. AJ was tagged in and hooked in a Boston Crab on Dragon. Dragon managed to get to the ropes but it looked like the damage was done. Ca$h was tagged back in as Dragon tried to tag Delirious in but was unable to. A chops to Ca$hs ribs slowed Ca$h down and he managed to tag in Delirious as AJ was also tagged in. A short armed clothesline from AJ Styles floored Delirious and he followed up with a rana. Ca$h was tagged in and both men stamped away on Delirious as Ca$h went for a cover but got 2.

Delirious blasted Chris Ca$h with a shoulder breaker after he reversed a back breaker attempt that was almost enough for a three count. Delirious had his knee driven into the mat by Chris Ca$h who tagged in AJ. AJ once again signalled for the Styles Clash and got Delirious in position for it but Super Dragon managed to hit AJ with a big lariat and Delirious crashed on top of AJ and covered.

NO

Ca$h came flying across the ring to break up the cover. Ca$h slowly got up and Dragon took him out with a huge lariat which span Ca$h around as he crashed to the mat landing on the top of his head. With Chris Ca$h grounded, Delirious and AJ got into a brawl but there was only one winner as, AJ elbowed out of it and then placed Delirious on the top rope. AJ looked like he was going for a superplex but Super Dragon blocked him going up but AJ elbowed Dragon in the head and hit him with a roaring elbow and AJ signalled for the Styles Clash on Dragon and hit it.

NO

DELERIOUS CAME OFF THE TOP ROPE WITH A CRAZY DROP LANDING RIGHT ON AJS HEAD

DELERIOUS HAD COVERED AJ AND GOT THE 3 COUNT, NEW CHAMPIONS. The Majestic team of Delirious and Super Dragon had become the third ever SWEW Tag Team Champions after 35 minutes of epic action. Delirious and Super Dragon got there belts and quickly went to the back as AJ Styles and Chris Ca$h slowly got up in the ring.

The crowd clapped them as they both stood up, but despite a gallant effort of holding the SWEW Tag Team Championship for over 6 months they had finally lost them. AJ went over to Ca$h and tried to see if he was ok but Ca$h pushed him away. AJ questioned why he did that and Ca$h screamed ‘You got pinned two times.” AJ tries to walk away but Ca$h grabs his arm and AJ just turns around and lays Ca$h out with a huge lariat in the middle of the ring. AJ walks to the back and the show ends with Chris Ca$h laid out in the middle of the ring.

Result – Majestic (Delirious & Super Dragon) win the SWEW Tag Team Championship titles

(35:09) ****

POSTSHOW

We are backstage with Low-Ki who has something to say on his upcoming main event match in California where he will face whoever is SWEW Heavyweight Champion at the time.

Low-Ki“Tonight, after one year of dedication and effort I have earned a shot in a singles match for the SWEW Heavyweight Championship. Now in California I will achieve my destiny and become Champion. Austin Aries, Alex Shelley, Samoa Joe whoever is champion in California will feel by wrath as I destroy you and become the SWEW Heavyweight Champion of the world. Now I’m going to Japan in preparation for this match. So I will not be at the ‘Anniversary Show’ but I will have an eye on it and whoever leaves South Dakota with the Championship on July 16th will have to deal with me, and you will not be able to stop me taking the championship."

We go into Majestics lockeroom who have had a very successful night. Super Dragon and Delirious are standing in the back with the SWEW Tag Team Championships over there shoulder, Samoa Joe with a big smile on his face and Alex Shelley looking into the camera.

Alex Shelley “Tonight, Majestic had two goals. The first goal was to secure two places in the main event SWEW Heavyweight Championship at ‘The Anniversary Show’ and the second was to get the SWEW Tag Team Championship into Majestics camp. Goal number one, complete. It was our goal to get both me and Joe into the main event and make it a 3 way dance by exploiting a loop hole. Now Don Callis wants to chance the goal posts and make it a 5 way? Look Don it doesn’t matter who you add. We’ve beaten Jacobs plenty of times before, we beat Aries tonight and whoever wins this Battle Royal won’t have a chance against us. It doesn’t matter who wins in South Dakota either I or Samoa Joe will be gaining the SWEW Heavyweight Championship for a second time and bringing the gold to Majestic.

Speaking of bringing gold to Majestic, goal two complete. I wanted this match to be a 2 out of 3 falls match just encase something happened like Styles Clash winning the first fall would happen and guess what they did, but we fought back to get the victory winning two straight falls and now Delirious and Super Dragon are your new SWEW Tag Team Champions. It also looks like they will be facing the Havana Pitbulls at the ‘Anniversary Show’ as they won a number one contenders match tonight. Don’t even bother turning up. We destroyed you a few weeks ago and we will again. No one will stop Majestic now and at the end of the ‘Anniversary Show’ you will see I Alex Shelley leader of Majestic standing in the ring with all the gold and all the power as no one can stop us now.”

A graphic flashes across the screen saying ‘Filmed a few days after Tag Team Madness’. We are with Cliff Johnson who is interviewing SWEW owner Don Callis in the SWEW offices to discuss ‘The Anniversary Show’.

Cliff Johnson “Hello fans, I’m in the SWEW offices in Iowa and I’m with Don Callis owner of SWEW as I get the exclusive scoop on ‘The Anniversary Show’ to take place July 16th at the James Smith Memorial Arena in South Dakota.”

Don Callis“Hello fans also.”

Cliff Johnson“Don, first question, have any other matches been made for ‘The Anniversary Show’?”

Don Callis“Yes Cliff, I have just finished the card and got all the contracts in place and I’m now ready to announce the full card right here.”

Cliff Johnson“Wow, that’s great news, go ahead.”

Don Callis “Ok, announced so far were the two titles matches which sees SWEW Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries defending his title in a 5 way dance just as the first championship match a year ago in SWEW was decided. His opponents will be the 3 former holders of the belt Alex Shelley, Samoa Joe and Jimmy Jacobs along with a winner of a battle royal which will open the show in South Dakota and will include every member of the SWEW roster excluding Super Dragon and Delirious as Majestic will not have three men in that match, Low-Ki who is in Japan training for his title match to take place in California on August 13th and Trent Acid who is still out injured from Majestics attack on him at the ‘Open Mic Night’. Also already announced is the new SWEW Tag Team Champions Delirious and Super Dragon defending there titles against number 1 contenders the Havana Pitbulls.”

Cliff Johnson“Boy I’m sure the Pitbulls want there titles back and they will defiantly want revenge on Majestic.”

Don Callis“I’m sure they do. At the end of the main event at ‘Tag Team Madness’ I’m sure you all saw AJ Styles take down Chris Ca$h with a lariat after losing the titles. Well Ca$h contacted me last night and demanded a match with AJ Styles and I have just done finalising it and at ‘The Anniversary Show’ Styles Ca$h will go one on one with each other as AJ Styles takes on Chris Ca$h.”

Cliff Johnson“Whoa that’s huge, what else ya got?”

Don Callis “You all saw Wasted Talent challenge Azreal to a rematch with a different partner. Well Azreal has called me and told me his partner is non other than Spanky.”

Cliff Johnson“Yaowza, anymore? What did Jack Evans come to you for in Missouri?”

Don Callis“Jack Evans said he had an idea, and I agreed with him. He said H-Factor wanted a shot at the SWEW Heavyweight Championship and one of them will earn it as in a SWEW Triple Chance match Jack Evans will take on Teddy Hart and Bobby Quance.”

Cliff Johnson“Wait a minute, an all H-Factor SWEW Triple Chance match?”

Don Callis“That’s right, one of them will be able to have a SWEW Heavyweight Championship shot but they will have to beat each other to do so.”

Cliff Johnson“My god that’s insane, what a night this ‘Anniversary Show’ is going to be.”

Don Callis“That’s not all; I’ve still got two more matches to tell you about. Matt Sydal is pissed about Jimmy Rave having two cheap wins over him and we all saw what he and Daizee did backstage. Well Sydal is furious and wants Rave and he will get him at the ‘Anniversary Show’ as they go one on one for a third time. Finally we all saw SWEW Academy students cost John Roberts matches the last two shows?”

Cliff Johnson“We sure did and I heard he actually wants to fight the students in a match?”

Don Callis“He does, but we can’t grant him that at these guys aren’t fully trained yet, but one man who is trained and has graduated from the SWEW Academy is Gregg Bradley. He will take on John Roberts one on one but has been warned if he repeats his actions of ‘Tag Team Madness’ when he brutally attacked Tyrill House he will be suspended for 30 days.”

Cliff Johnson“Wow, so many grudge matches in one night.”

Don Callis “I know, and I’m glad you picked up on that. The Anniversary Show is going to be subtitled as – ‘The Grudges Must End’ and we hope you can all be there at the James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota on July 16th as SWEW celebrate there 1st year in business for only $15 on the door or at www.swew.com where you will also see a full preview for this show in the next few days.”

Cliff Johnson“Well thanks for that Don and I will see you in South Dakota.”

As the tape fades to black we see the full card to hype up ‘The Anniversary Show: The Grudges Must End’ to take place July 16th at the James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota.

SWEW Heavyweight Championship – 1 Year On, 5 Way Dance

Austin Aries© (w/Becky Bayless) vs. Alex Shelley vs. Jimmy Jacobs vs. Samoa Joe vs. ?? ?? ??

Battle Royal – Winner Enters Main Event

AJ Styles, Alex Lovell, Azreal, Bobby Quance, Chris Ca$h, Gregg Bradley, Jack Evans, Jimmy Rave, John Roberts, Matt Sydal, Ray Stevens, Ricky Reyes, Rocky Romero, Spanky, Teddy Hart, Tyrill House

Majestic (Delirious & Super Dragon)© vs. The Havana Pitbulls

Partners Collide

AJ Styles vs. Chris Ca$h

Grudge Match

Jimmy Rave vs. Matt Sydal (w/Daizee Haze)

Tag Team Grudge Match

Azreal & Spanky vs. Wasted Talent

SWEW Triple Chance Match – H-Factor 3 Way

Bobby Quance vs. Jack Evans vs. Teddy Hart

Gregg Bradley vs. John Roberts

Awesome show rsl, the tag match was totally awesome and we finally saw Styles Ca$h fall apart! The tag title match should be super stiff, great idea to have a 5 way dance as a little homage to SWEW history. But the match that should steal the show is the all H Factor Triple Chance match! Awaiting the next show!

Thanks for everyone who has read and replied to my diary in the past year (game time) and hope you enjoyed it and I appreciate all the feedback I get. It took me like 3 hours to go through all the shows reread them and record all the stats but I was also interested in some of them as well and I was surprised at a few of them with the loss records pretty shocking to me. Hope everyone keeps reading as I still have plenty planned for this diary.

SWEW – 1 Year Review

In our first year in operation Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling has run an incredible 23 shows in the Midwest of the United States bringing top class wrestling, action, superstars and everything you could possibly want. We would like to thank all our fans for coming to the shows, buying the merchandise, buying the tapes and most of all supporting SWEW in the past year and continue doing so for another year. In this following piece we will do a small review of each show and then follow it up with some stats which we hope prove interesting.

1 - Go Go Go – July 17th 2004

On the debut SWEW show Jimmy Jacobs in the final of a one night tournament of sorts defeated Low-Ki, Danny Daniels, Trent Acid and Joey Matthews in a five way dance to become the first ever SWEW Heavyweight Champion. This was a debut show in the Guthrie Centre in Iowa which would become our home and we also saw Kid Kash throw milkshake at Low-Kis car at the end of the show.

2 - Are You Ready? (To Die) – August 8th 2004

In a match of the year candidate Low-Ki defeated Spanky while Jimmy Jacobs in his first title defence drew with Samoa Joe in a 15 minute time limit draw in an Iowa Death Match.

3 - SWEW Presents A Party – August 21st 2004

Our debut show in North Dakota at the Hallom Arena saw Jimmy Jacobs make his first successful title defence as he beat Trent Acid. Low-Ki had another match of the year candidate in his loss to Samoa Joe while the Briscoe Brothers debuted in SWEW losing to the Havana Pitbulls.

4 – 4th Show Spectacular – September 5th 2004

AJ Styles debuted as Chris Ca$hs partner in Styles Ca$h as they beat the team of Joker (now John Roberts) & Sabian. AJ Styles had double duty that night as he was part of the epic eight man tag match as he was part of the losing team with Alex Shelley, Jimmy Jacobs and Spanky against Samoa Joes Crew of Joe, The Havana Pitbulls and Trent Acid when Alex Shelley walked out on his team. Also Jack Evans and Austin Aries put on a classic Ladder Match which sent both of there stock shooting up in the wrestling world.

5 – Jacobs vs. Joe II – September 25th 2004

The Havana Pitbulls beat the Briscoe Brothers, Styles Ca$h and the team of Alex Shelley and Low-Ki to win a one night tournament to become the first ever SWEW Tag Team Champions. Jimmy Jacobs beat his nemesis Samoa Joe in a huge main event to retain his SWEW Heavyweight Championship then after the match was brutally attacked by Alex Shelley leaving there friendship destroyed forever.

6 – Final Showdown – October 9th 2004

The Briscoe Brothers made there last appearance in SWEW here as they lost a 2 out of 3 fall match up for the SWEW Tag Team Championship 2 falls to nil. Also in our South Dakota debut, Alex Shelley joined forces with Super Dragon to beat down Jimmy Jacobs who had to be saved by Zack Gowen. Alex Shelley was in the early stages of forming is now all powerful Majestic group.

7 – From Across The Border – November 6th 2004

The debut of the SWEW Triple Chance match was made here as Delirious defeated Austin Aries and Kid Kash to earn a shot at any title he wants. Alex Shelley unveiled his Majestic group to the public here but it was not good enough to take the SWEW Heavyweight Championship from Jimmy Jacobs who defeated both Delirious and Super Dragon in title matches to retain his title.

8 – Revenge In North Dakota – November 20th 2004

Juventud Guerrera made his second and final appearance in SWEW here as he teamed with Joel Maximo in defeat to the Havana Pitbulls. Alex Shelley, AJ Styles and Trent Acid put on a MOTYC in a SWEW Triple Chance match in a preview of the Ultimate Challenge Cup while Jimmy Jacobs suffered his first lost as SWEW Heavyweight Champion in a non-title match against Majestics Super Dragon.

9 – Ultimate Challenge Cup – December 11th 2004

In what many call the greatest SWEW show of all time, Alex Shelley defeated, ‘The American Dragon’ Bryan Danielson and Matt Sydal in the first round, Jimmy Jacobs in a non-title semi final and finally AJ Styles in a steel cage match to become the winner of the Ultimate Challenge Cup which also included stars such as CM Punk and Samoa Joe. We also saw the culmination of the six month feud between Low-Ki and Kid Kash as Low-Ki defeated Kid Kash in a loser leaves SWEW match in a great battle.

10 – Awards Evening – December 26th 2004

The Awards Evening saw the Havana Pitbulls awarded ‘Tag Team of the Year’, the eight man tag at the 4th Show Spectacular ‘Match of the Year’, the Ultimate Challenge Cup get ‘Show of the Year’ and Jimmy Jacobs win ‘Wrestler of the Year’. In the only match of the night a super team of AJ Styles, Jimmy Jacobs, Low-Ki and Spanky defeated a one night only partnership of the Crew and Majestic as Alex Shelley, Samoa Joe, Trent Acid and Super Dragon in an eight man tag. The seeds were here planted for the rivalry between the Crew and Majestic.

11 – Mayhem in Minnesota – Night 1 – January 8th 2005

The first show of 2005 and the first night of the first ever SWEW double shot in our debut in Minnesota at the Skybox Arena saw the debut of Teddy Hart in SWEW as he teamed with Jack Evans to draw with Majestics Super Dragon and Delirious. In a huge double main event in the battle of the leaders Samoa Joe defeated Alex Shelley via the choke hold and Jimmy Jacobs defeated AJ Styles to retain his SWEW Heavyweight Championship thanks to Majestic allowing Alex Shelley to take on Jacobs on night 2.

12 – Mayhem in Minnesota – Night 2 – January 9th 2005

In his 8th defence of the SWEW Heavyweight Championship, Jimmy Jacobs was defeated by Alex Shelley who became the 2nd SWEW Heavyweight Champion. It wasn’t the only title to change hands that night as Styles Ca$h defeated the Havana Pitbulls to become the 2nd SWEW Tag Team Champions. We also saw the debut of H-Factor here as Bobby Quance debuted to beat Danny Daniels and then show his allegiance to Jack Evans and Teddy Hart. Austin Aries rise to the top began here as he brutally attacked Spanky after his match in revenge for beating him.

13 – Saturday Showdown – January 22nd 2005

Alex Shelleys first title defence was not one to remember for him as he was defeated by Samoa Joe via the choke hold to become the 3rd SWEW Heavyweight Championship. John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts began to discover his Jamaican roots as he came close to a shock win over Low-Ki while Styles Ca$h made there first title defence a successful one over the SAT.

14 – 312 Hours Later – February 6th 2005

In a triple threat match featuring all 3 of the SWEW Heavyweight Champions, Samoa Joe defeated Alex Shelley once again via a choke hold o retain the SWEW Heavyweight Championship from Shelley and Jacobs. John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts started his feud with H-Factor by defeating Bobby Quance while in a dream partner match Austin Aries and the returning CM Punk defeated Spanky and Low-Ki. At the end of the show Majestic brutally attacked Crew member Trent Acid in revenge for Samoa Joe using the choke hold to defeat Alex Shelley and Shelley began his partition to ban the hold.

15 – Rage In A Cage – February 19th 2005

In a brutal steel cage match Samoa Joe defeated Jimmy Jacobs to retain the SWEW Heavyweight Championship. After the math Joe was brutally attacked by Majestic and was in hospital for close to a week after this attack as Alex Shelley hung Joe from the cage in a noose before he could be rescued by his Crew. John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts hired SWEW Academy graduates Alex Lovell and Ray Stevens to be his partners in his fight against H-Factor but lost in a six man tag to H-Factor here.

16 – Rated 18 – March 12th 2005                         

A not at 100% Samoa Joe after the brutal attack last month by Majestic was defeated by Austin Aries after Joe collapsed in the ring allowing Aries to pin Joe to become the 4th SWEW Heavyweight Champion. In the main event Majestic defeated Crew members Trent Acid and the Havana Pitbulls in a brutal no-DQ six man tag when Alex Shelley power bombed Trent Acid through steel chairs and light tubes to pick up the victory.

17 – Life on the Ladder – March 26th 2005

In a four team ladder match, despite problems between the two AJ Styles and Chris Ca$h retained the SWEW Tag Team Championship against the Havana Pitbulls, H-Factor and a dream team of Low-Ki and Spanky. In a shock upset Matt Sydal defeated Majestic leader Alex Shelley who then turned down a place in Majestic while in his first night as champion, Austin Aries defended his belt against both Jimmy Jacobs and Jimmy Rave to retain the SWEW Heavyweight Championship.

18 – The Pepsi Challenge – April 16th 2005

The debut of SWEW in Nebraska at the Reading National Guard Armoury saw in a dream match Austin Aries defend his SWEW Heavyweight Championship against CM Punk in a MOTYC. Other results saw Majestic defeated the team of AJ Styles, Chris Ca$h and Trent Acid in a six man tag match adding to the dissention between the tag champs and Trent Acid.

19 – A Matter Of Respect – April 30th 2005

The war between H-Factor and John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts continued as along with Wasted Talent, Roberts cheated to beat H-Factor in a 2nd six man dance between the two teams. Two huge grudge matches between the Crew and Majestic took place as Alex Shelley defeated Trent Acid and Samoa Joe defeated Super Dragon. With the petition to stop the choke a non goer a final showdown between Majestic and the Crew was set.

20 – Fly or Die – Night 1 – May 14th 2005

In the start of a tournament to receive a place on the SWEW roster, Azreal, Sexxxy Eddy, Joey Ryan and Roderick Strong won there first round matches. H-Factor won there war over John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts when in a loser must leave ladder match; they defeated Roberts along with Wasted Talent to stay together. Then 24 hours before the final showdown between Majestic and the Crew, the leaders did battle and thanks to a misplaced Yakuza Kick by Trent Acid, Alex Shelley pinned Samoa Joe.

21 – Fly or Die – Night 2 – May 14th 2005

In the most shocking moment in SWEW history Samoa Joe turned his back on his own Crew to reveal himself as the 4th member of Majestic as they won this bloody feud against the Crew when Samoa Joe laid out Trent Acid with a steel chair. Majestic now vowed to be the most dominant group in professional wrestling history. Other notable results saw Austin Aries defend his SWEW Heavyweight Championship against Chris Ca$h who was not followed to the ring by partner AJ Styles and Azreal defeated both Roderick Strong and Joey Ryan to win the Fly or Die Tournament and a place on the SWEW roster.

22 – Open Mic Night – June 4th 2005

With Samoa Joes deflection to Majestic sending shockwaves through SWEW, Alex Shelley held SWEW officials and owner Don Callis to ransom as he refused to allow anything to be booked before the event. Matches on the night saw Alex Shelley defeat John Roberts who Majestic brutally attacked earlier in the night with help from his students from the SWEW Academy. H-Factor lost in a six man tag to Majestic members Samoa Joe, Delirious and Super Dragon while Trent Acid made a quick return from injury to loose in the main event to Austin Aries. Both men were beaten down by Majestic after the match and both Alex Shelley and Samoa Joe staked claim to Austin Aries SWEW Heavyweight Championship.

23 – Tag Team Madness – June 25th 2005

In our last event in there 7th title defence Styles Ca$h were defeated by Majestic members Delirious and Super Dragon in a 2 out of 3 falls match yo become the 3rd SWEW Tag Team Champions. After the match an argument between AJ Styles and Chris Ca$h took place and finally saw the two come to blows with AJ Styles laying out Chris Ca$h. Alex Shelley thought he outsmarted Don Callis when he and Samoa Joe both pinned Austin Aries in a tag match which included John Roberts to become joint number 1 contenders and setting up a 3 way dance at the Anniversary Show. However Callis announced it would be a 5 way and not a 3 way to pay homage to the first ever SWEW show 1 year ago.

SWEW Heavyweight Championship – Title History

Holder – Jimmy Jacobs

Defeated – Danny Daniels, Joey Matthews, Low-Ki & Trent Acid (Tournament Final)

No of Defences – 7

Defeated by – Alex Shelley

Length – July 17th 2004 – January 9th 2005

Holder – Alex Shelley

Defeated – Jimmy Jacobs

No of Defences – 0

Defeated by – Samoa Joe

Length – January 9th 2005 – January 22nd 2005

Holder – Samoa Joe

Defeated – Alex Shelley

No of Defences – 2

Defeated by – Austin Aries

Length – January 22nd 2005 – March 12th 2005

Holder – Austin Aries

Defeated – Samoa Joe

No of Defences – 6

Defeated by – N/A

Length – March 12th 2005 - present

SWEW Tag Team Championship – Title History

Holder – The Havana Pitbulls

Defeated – Alex Shelley & Low-Ki (Tournament Final)

No of Defences – 4

Defeated by – Styles Ca$h

Length – September 25th 2004 – January 9th 2005

Holder – Styles Ca$h

Defeated – The Havana Pitbulls

No of Defences – 6

Defeated by – Majestic (Delirious & Super Dragon)

Length – January 9th 2005 – June 25th 1005

Holder – Majestic (Delirious & Super Dragon)

Defeated – Styles Ca$h

No of Defences – 0

Defeated by – N/A

Length – June 25th 1005 - present

1 Year Stats

Top 5 – Singles Matches Competed In

1) Austin Aries - 18

2) Jimmy Jacobs - 17

3) Samoa Joe - 16

3) Low-Ki - 16

5) Matt Sydal - 15

5) Alex Shelley - 15

Top 5 – Singles Matches Won

1) Austin Aries - 11

1) Low-Ki - 11

3) Samoa Joe - 10

4) Jimmy Jacobs - 9

4) Alex Shelley - 9

Top 5 – Singles Wins To Match Ratio (Must have competed 10 times)

1) Low-Ki (11/16) – 69%

2) Samoa Joe (10/16) – 63%

3) Austin Aries (11/18) – 61%

4) Alex Shelley (9/15) – 60%

4) Super Dragon (6/10) – 60%

Top 5 – Singles Matches Lost

1) Matt Sydal -12

2) Spanky - 10

3) Trent Acid - 9

4) Austin Aries - 7

4) Jimmy Jacobs – 7

Top 5 – Singles Losses To Match Ratio (Must have competed 10 times)

1) Matt Sydal (12/15) – 80%

2) Spanky (10/14) – 71%

3) Trent Acid (9/14) – 64%

4) Jimmy Rave (6/14) – 43%

5) Jimmy Jacobs (7/17) – 41%

Top 3 – Tag Matches Competed In

1) The Havana Pitbulls - 17

2) Styles Ca$h - 12

3) Majestic (Delirious & Super Dragon) - 6

3) The SAT - 6

3) Wasted Talent – 6

Top 3 – Tag Matches Won

1) The Havana Pitbulls - 12

2) Styles Ca$h - 9

3) Majestic (Delirious & Super Dragon) – 3

Top 3 – Singles Wins To Match Ratio (Must have competed 5 times)

1) Styles Ca$h (9/12) - 75%

2) The Havana Pitbulls (12/17) – 71%

3) Majestic (Delirious & Super Dragon) (3/6) – 50%

Top 3 – Tag Matches Lost

1) The Havana Pitbulls - 5

2) The SAT - 4

2) Wasted Talent – 4

Top 3 – Tag Losses To Match Ratio (Must have competed 5 times)

1) Wasted Talent (4/6) - 67%

1) The SAT (4/6) – 67%

3) Majestic (Delirious & Super Dragon) (2/6) – 33%

Well there it is a full review of the first year of SWEW. We would like to thank superstars such as Kid Kash, Joey Matthews, Zack Gowen and the SAT for helping SWEW be what it is today with there contribution in the first and thank everybody who is with SWEW today. A full preview of ‘The Anniversary Show: The Grudges Must End’ will be up with shortly at www.swew.com as we look forward to another year in business and we hope you can be there to follow us.

Edited by rsl

Whoa mate, you know ive beenfollowing since the begining ive tried to keep up to date but I fall behind and have thus simply skipped a few shows to catch up... but whoa... this diary is going from strength to strength. Good luck breaking into the new market. The Anniversary show is LOADED with only the opener being of little interest. Two matches to watch out for are the Triple Chance and Rave/Sydal IMO as they have the most intrigue involved.

Is the five way title fight elimination or first fall? If its Elimination... will Shelley or Joe be prepared to lay down for the other? Interesting.

The Anniversary Show looks great from top to bottom.

I liked the last post with the look back on the year in review. Rereading some of the goings on the past year of shows brought back some great memories. Like Kid Kash-Low-Ki Milkshake incident :lol: still makes me laugh just thinking about it.

As for the last show, great to see Wasted Talent get some face time on the microphone, as I've really taken a liking to the guys.

The win-loss records are pretty interesting too. Told you Spanky was a jobber. :P

Keep up the great work, RSL :thumbsup:

Your friendly neighborhood Slacker

Over the last couple of days, I've started to read this (havent read it all yet mind), and this is awesome! I'm really enjoying it so far, and even though I havent read the build-up to it, the card for the Anniversary show looks excellent, I'm looking forward to reading that show, and the rest of the diary I havent read yet.

And kudos for keeping the game going as well. I can only seem to run Sports. Ent and Traditional feds at any kind of profit at all, so to keep a Hybrid/Cutting Edge fed going soo long deserves extra kudos in my book.

Very very very good read man.

Jimmy Jacobs - Completing his 1 Year Odyssey

Rocky Romero - itd be cool to see a pitbull fighting for the big belt on the same show that theyve captured the tag titles.

The Havana Pitbulls

Chris Ca$h

Jimmy Rave

Azreal & Spanky

SWEW Triple Chance Match

Jack Evans

Gregg Bradley

Once again thanks for all the nice words, I really appreciate them.

The Anniversary Show: The Grudges Must End

July 16th 2005

James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota

One year ago five men went forth and did battle which saw Jimmy Jacobs become the first ever SWEW Heavyweight Champion defeating Danny Daniels, Low-Ki, Joey Mathews and Trent Acid. Now one year one as Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling presents it’s anniversary five more men will once again do battle for the SWEW Heavyweight Championship as champion Austin Aries defends against the three former champions Alex Shelley, Samoa Joe and Jimmy Jacobs and the winner of a battle royal to take place earlier in the night in a five way elimination match. Also in action will be AJ Styles taking on Chris Ca$h after Styles Ca$h finally blew apart at ‘Tag Team Madness’ after losing the SWEW Tag Team Championship. The new SWEW Tag Team Champions Delirious and Super Dragon of Majestic will take on in there first defence the number one contenders for the gold the Havana Pitbulls. This is just the tip of the iceberg as we have a whole lot more to come from the James Smith Memorial Arena in South Dakota where Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling presents its ‘Anniversary Show’ where the ‘Grudges Must End’.

1 Year On

5 Way Elimination Match

Austin Aries© (w/Becky Bayless) vs. Alex Shelley vs. Jimmy Jacobs vs. Samoa Joe vs. ?? ?? ??

We all know whys it’s a five way and it doesn’t need to be explained again I think? So moving on Austin Aries faces his hardest task yet if he is to come out of the ‘Anniversary Show’ still the SWEW Heavyweight Champion and equal Jimmy Jacobs 7 successful title defences. At ‘Tag Team Madness’ both Alex Shelley and Samoa Joe of Majestic pinned Austin Aries in a tag team match to secure what they thought would be a 3 way dance against Aries almost guaranteeing Majestic walking out with the title.

However Don Callis of course made it a 5 Way to stop that happening and has added former champion Jimmy Jacobs into the mix plus the winner of a battle royal that will open the show who will be the 5th entrant in the match, this could be anyone from AJ Styles to Alex Lovell to Rocky Romero but Aries can’t think of who will win the Battle Royal as he already has 3 big problems to take care of if he is to remain champion.

Alex Shelley has stated that it doesn’t matter if either he or Samoa Joe brings the SWEW Heavyweight Championship gold to Majestic all he has to do is make sure the gold comes to Majestic. Shelley has already got the SWEW Tag Team Championship in his corner with Delirious and Super Dragon taking the gold at ‘Tag Team Madness’ and wants the end of the ‘Anniversary Show’ to show how far he has come from losing in the opening match of the first ever show to having his faction own all the titles in SWEW at the end of the ‘Anniversary Show’. Shelley is determined to make this happen and when Shelley wants something to happen, it usually does.

If having Shelley and Joe in the match wasn’t enough, the holder of the SWEW Heavyweight Championship for 6 months Jimmy Jacobs will be looking for history to repeat itself as he looks recapture the form he had at the time of his title reign and capture the SWEW Heavyweight Championship once again. However Jacobs is not a favourite coming into this match. He has been on a terrible losing streak since losing the title and since Becky Bayless left him for Aries, Jacobs has become even more bizarre, including talking to himself and muttering random gibberish. Still Jacobs has over come the odds before and it is possible he will do it again.

The rules to this match are simple. If a challenger pins SWEW Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries the match will end and he will become the new SWEW Heavyweight Champion. If a challenger is pinned by any other competitor he will be eliminated from the match. The only way for Austin Aries to remain champion is for all 4 challengers to his title to be eliminated. Those are the rules, and they better like them as Austin Aries faces his hardest challenge yet as he defends against Alex Shelley, Jimmy Jacobs, Samoa Joe and the winner of a battle royal in a bid to keep his SWEW Heavyweight Championship. Oh yeah the winner of this match will defend the title against Low-Ki in California on August 13th as he has cashed in his SWEW Triple Chance but won’t be in South Dakota has he has gone to Japan to train in a dojo for his title match.

AJ Styles, Alex Lovell, Azreal, Bobby Quance, Chris Ca$h, Gregg Bradley, Jack Evans, Jimmy Rave, John Roberts, Matt Sydal, Ray Stevens, Ricky Reyes, Rocky Romero, Spanky, Teddy Hart, Tyrill House

Here is the list of SWEW superstars to enter the Battle Royal in a bid to enter the main event for a shot at the SWEW Heavyweight Championship. These 16 superstars will all enter the ring and once the bell is rung, the last person standing in the ring will be entered into the main event. The only way to eliminate an opponent is throwing them over the top rope and both feet hit the floor. Delirious and Super Dragon are illegible for the battle royal as Callis doesn’t want Majestic to have an unfair advantage, Trent Acid is still injured from Majestics attack on his at ‘Open Mic Night’ and isn’t fit to compete and Low-Ki is in Japan training which explains there absences from the list of entrants.

It is hard to predict a favourite for this match and in these conditions anybody could take it. Look out for a few rivalries to explode in this one. Jimmy Rave/Matt Sydal, AJ Styles/Chris Ca$h, Azreal/Wasted Talent plus many more could distract each other from the goal of been in the main event. Many people are eyeing a surprise victory for Gregg Bradley in this one as he is the biggest man in the event. An interesting stat is apart from Tyrill House every other man in the Battle Royal has a match of his own later in the night and will be doing triple duty at the ‘Anniversary Show’ if they win the Battle Royal. With such a big reward, the opening match in South Dakota promises to be hot and anything can happen in this one with all 16 men believing they will be the one to enter the main event with the momentum and then able to capture the SWEW Heavyweight Championship.

AJ Styles vs. Chris Ca$h

Short Version: On September 5th 2004 Chris Ca$h brought in AJ Styles has his surprise partner and they formed the team Styles Ca$h defeating the team of Joker and Sabian on there debut at the ‘4th Show Spectacular’. On January 9th 2005 at ‘Mayhem in Minnesota – Night 2’ Styles Ca$h defeated the Havana Pitbulls to become the SWEW Tag Team Champions. On June 25th 2005 in a 2 out of 3 falls match up Styles Ca$h were defeated by the Majestic team of Delirious and Super Dragon losing the SWEW Tag Team Championship. After the match Chris Ca$h blamed AJ Styles for the defeat and AJ replied with laying out Chris Ca$h with a lariat. Ca$h demanded a match with Styles and Owner of SWEW Don Callis agreed and the match was made.

Long Version: The relationship between AJ Styles and Chris Ca$h in SWEW has always been a rocky one in SWEW. This has been mainly due to the influence of Trent Acid over Chris Ca$h since AJ Styles has been in SWEW and had issues with Acid who claimed AJ was stealing his spotlight. The heat really turned up on this threesome relationship earlier this year when on February 6th at ‘312 Hours Later’ Chris Ca$h accidentally helped Trent Acid to get a victory over AJ Styles. Since then AJ blamed Ca$h for that loss over several shows, which made Acid and Ca$h hang out even more, which of course infuriated AJ even more.

When the three men teamed up in a loss to Majestic at the ‘Pepsi Challenge’ on April 16th  Trent Acid and AJ Styles almost came to blows and had to be split up by SWEW officials and Chris Ca$h sided with Trent Acid on this one, which put the end of any real working relationship between the two men. AJ refused to travel with Ca$h or accompany him to the ring, what Ca$h called disgraceful as he was the person who brought him into SWEW and pays for his flights to the arenas. Ca$hs breaking point was when AJ refused to have his back when he had a SWEW Heavyweight Championship shot at the ‘Open Mic Night’ on June 4th  and he was really pissed now.

The lack of communication between the two finally went against them as after 6 title defences, many of witch the duo had not prepared for, in a 2 out of 3 falls match up at ‘Tag Team Madness’ our last show on June 25th saw Styles Ca$h lose there titles as they were defeated by Delirious and Super Dragon. Ca$h blamed AJ for the loss as AJ had been pinned twice in the match. Fair enough you might say but Ca$h had been laid out for long periods in the match and it did not show how AJ fought on his own against Super Dragon and Delirious. Anyway AJ was not taking any of Ca$h’s crap and AJ laid out Ca$h with a lariat and walked away from his partner.

Ca$h demanded a match against Styles and Don Callis granted his wish. AJ is strong favourite coming into this one as Ca$h has had not had much success as a singles wrestler, whereas AJ has held top belts all around the world. There has been talk that the duo will still be looking to tag with each other as despite there differences they know they are good as a team and there SWEW Tag Team Championship reign proved it, however after they battle one on one in the middle of the ring will Styles Ca$h ever be the same again?

Majestic (Delirious & Super Dragon) © vs. The Havana Pitbulls

Delirious and Super Dragon captured the SWEW Tag Team Championship at ‘Tag Team Madness’ from Styles Ca$h in an epic 2 out of 3 falls match. Earlier that night Ricky Reyes and Rocky Romero defeated H-Factor members Jack Evans and Teddy Hart to become number one contenders for the SWEW Tag Team Championship. Now the Havana Pitbulls can achieve both there goals in one night.

There first goal is to get back the SWEW Tag Team Championship, the Pitbulls were the first champions and would love to reclaim the gold. There second goal is to get revenge on Majestic. After Samoa Joe turned his back on his Crew and let the Pitbulls and Trent Acid out to dry at ‘Fly or Die – Night 2’ by joining Majestic. The Pitbulls are looking to show Joe that they can become champions again and are not has beings in SWEW what is what Joe has said about them. Winning the gold will achieve both goals for the Pitbulls but with Alex Shelley instructing his soldiers who reply to his every whim, they will not be looking to give up there titles in there first defence.

This is one that started slow but is really heating up right now. Before the first meeting between the duo at ‘Fly or Die – Night 2’ there was an altercation between the duo at a local nightclub which saw both men get kicked out. The problem was that Jimmy Rave was hitting on Sydals girlfriend Daizee Haze. Thanks to feet on the rope Rave was able to defeat Sydal in this match, which also saw Rave asking Daizee on a date right in front on Sydal.

At ‘Open Mic Night’ Jimmy Rave came out to be Matt Sydals mystery opponent and once again hit on Daizee and once again got a cheap win over Sydal as Daizee accidentally slapped Sydal while aiming for Rave. Then on our last show ‘Tag Team Madness’ backstage before his match with Jimmy Jacobs, Rave made out with Daizee and when Sydal heard the news he was furious and demanded a third match with Rave. Don Callis has granted it and Sydal has said he is here to fight and not to wrestle for not only his honour, but the honour of his girlfriend Daizee Haze and he has told Jimmy Rave to back the fuck up.

‘Tag Team Madness’ saw the team of Azreal and Matt Sydal defeat Wasted Talent in a match that was set up when Alex Lovell and Ray Stevens attacked the duo backstage at ‘Open Mic Night’. After there loss Lovell and Stevens picked up the mic for the first time in there careers and went into a long rant about how Azreal refused to sign autographs for them and said they will never make it in this business or something.

Anyway Wasted Talent told Azreal to find another partner as they can’t believe he won the ‘Fly or Die – Tournament’ and got a contract in SWEW. Azreal got Spanky to be his partner as Spanky is just a great guy and with so much talent in the ring these four young guns should put on a hell of a show. Azreal has said he has no problems with Wasted Talent and has said he just wants them out of his way so he can rise up the SWEW rankings but Lovell and Stevens seem dead set against Azreal and will be despite to pull of a win here.

SWEW Triple Chance Match

The SWEW Triple Chance match returns here as three more men look to get a guaranteed title shot. This one has a twist however as thanks to Jack Evans this will be an all H-Factor SWEW Triple Chance Match as they will all compete against each other for a title shot. Since H-Factor got rid of John Roberts and his crew H-Factor haven’t been able to get up for matches and have not been having fun like they want to and have not been getting there title shots.

At ‘Tag Team Madness’ after another set of losses for all three men while Bobby Quance and Teddy Hart argued Jack Evans thought of a way to guarantee a title shot. The way was for all three H-Factor members to have a SWEW Triple Chance match with the best man getting the shot at the SWEW Heavyweight Championship. All three men have promised to keep this fight clean but in the heat of the battle anything can and will happen.

Our last two shows ‘Open Mic Night’ and ‘Tag Team Madness’ have seen John ‘OK’ Earl Roberts not only morph into just John Roberts but it has also seen Roberts having two losses to his name thanks to the interactions of Alex Shelleys students at the SWEW Academy. Roberts said he wanted to fight as many of them as possible in a match. SWEW Owner Don Callis said this is not possible as he couldn’t sanction it. However he has put Roberts into a match with a former student of Shelley, Gregg Bradley. Roberts has said this will have to do, for now and has now set Alex Shelley in his sight.

In a match with Tyrill House another SWEW Academy graduate we saw House defeat Bradley only for Bradley to once again snap after it looked like he was getting over his anger problems. Bradley brutally attacked House and had to be pulled off by SWEW officials. Don Callis has warned Bradley if he fly’s off the wall again he will be suspended from competing in SWEW. Bradley has promised to get his temper under control and will focus on making John Roberts his first opponent to actually beat in a professional wresting match as he has still yet to win. This one could surprise a lot of fans who aren’t to keen on wither men and both men will be looking to beat the hell out of each other.

Well there you have it; this is our card for our ‘Anniversary Show’ and we hope you will enjoy it. Tickets are available on the door at the James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota or at www.swew.com as we present the biggest show in SWEW history. AJ Styles and Chris Ca$h will meet in one on one action as Styles Ca$h implode in front of our very eyes. New SWEW Tag Team Champions Delirious and Super Dragon will defend against the Havana Pitbulls and much more including our huge main event as one year on SWEW Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries defends his title against Alex Shelley, Jimmy Jacobs, Samoa Joe plus a winner of a battle royal in the first five way match since the first ever SWEW show one year ago. We hope you can be here with us at our ‘Anniversary Show’ where ‘The Grudges Must End’.

SWEW Heavyweight Championship - 1 Year On , 5 Way Elimination Match

Majestic (Delirious & Super Dragon) © vs. The Havana Pitbulls

Partners Collide

AJ Styles vs. Chris Ca$h

Grudge Match

Tag Team Grudge Match

SWEW Triple Chance Match – H-Factor 3 Way

Title Defences:

Austin Aries beat Trent Acid in Guthrie Centre, Iowa on 4/6/05

Holder: Majestic (Delirious & Super Dragon)

Defeated: Styles Ca$h

Date: 25/6/05

Title Defences:

none

Low-Ki – Has SWEW Heavyweight Championship shot at the Beach House Plex, California on August 13th 2005.

Edited by rsl