What Lies On The Other Side?

Skummy

Hmm, as others have said really interesting diary so far. And the whole killing thing is quite odd but cool. But i can think of one person who's recently been released who was kinda out there and 6 feet or over.....none other then the dream's son! Dustin " Goldust " Rhodes! :lol

Nathan Jones, Tajiri and Ray Traylor found themselves on a desolate city street, the rain pouring down around them.

"What the hell is this?" Traylor asked, "I don't like this, we were in a damn graveyard a minute ago...this is getting too freaky."

"I don't like this any more than you do," Jones said, "But listen, mate..."

Whatever Nathan was intending to say, it was cut off by the booming voice of The Crow. No one could tell where it was coming from, but they all heard it as clear as day.

"Ah, welcome to Purgatory," The Crow said, "I trust you had a pleasant journey? Well, it all ends here. There's only three ways to leave Purgatory. The first is the easiest, and that is to leave in a body-bag. The second is to be the solitary survivor, leaving everyone else dead in your wake. The third...is impossible. The third is to return me to the Hell from whence I came."

"You're...you're fucked up," Ray Traylor said, "How...how do you do all this? What the Hell are you?"

The voice of The Crow could be heard laughing from wherever it was coming from. Maybe it was just in their heads? But then...why would they all hear the same thing?

"I am the shadow behind your soul," The Crow explained, "Everything you have ever feared, every monster hiding under your bed, everything you have ever run from...lives within me."

Ray Traylor shuddered, "This is some weird shit," he said, "I don't know about you guys...but I'm finding my way out of here. Now."

Overall Rating: 77%

As Traylor turned to walk away, Nathan Jones hit a stiff punch to the back of his head, knocking him down to the cold, concrete floor.

"Didn't you hear him right?" Jones asked, "Getting out of here is bloody difficult, but I'm going to make the first step."

Traylor rolled over, clutching the back of his head, and stared up into the wild, psychotic eyes of the "Collossus of Boggo Road". Jones swung to punch down at Traylor, but the former Boss Man managed to roll out of the way, causing Nathan to connect with cold, unforgiving concrete. He pulled back, clutching his hand in pain, as Traylor scurried away as fast as he could.

Silent thus far, Tajiri took it upon himself to attempt to gain the upper hand, jumping up onto Jones' back, locking in a tight sleeper. Jones struggled free, but got caught with a martial arts kick to the back of the leg. Tajiri got the big man down to his knees, then fumbled around in the dark for some kind of weapon. He felt something cold and hard in his hand, a paving slab, loosened by the rain. He struggled to lift it up, then swung it at Jones, only for the big Australian to duck and catch Tajiri with a kick to the gut.

"Not today, mate," Jones said, "Not today."

Nathan grasped Tajiiri around the neck, then launched him sideways through a window, glass shattering everywhere. Seemingly satisfied with his handiwork, Jones walked off.

Overall Rating: 71%

Eugene Dinsmore had found himself alone, but having heard The Crow's message, decided that was probably a good thing. He had taken shelter inside a building, but had so far been too frightened to turn on the light to see exactly where he was. From what he could tell, it was some kind of small shop. He wasn't too bothered, as long as he was alone, he was safe.

He crawled under the window to a side cabinet, and wiped the dust off of it to reveal what appeared to be a row of knives. Whatever this shop was, it seemed to offer some way for Eugene to defend himself. That could only be a good thing.

He scrambled over the counter and looked around behind it to see if he could find any food or drink...if he had enough supplies, he could realistically stay here and let the conflict happen without him. Eugene's wandering hands found what appeared to be a door, so he slowly rose and turned the handle, opening into another room, even darker than this one.

He felt around, and his hands found some leather boots. By the looks of things, this was just a wardrobe or something. It could make a good hiding place later, though.

Eugene looked up, and felt something cold and metallic brush against his forehead. His eyes widened as he heard a gun cocking and a Texan accent say, "Too bad, kid, looks like you're gonna need a new hidey-hole now."

Eugene scurried backwards and began begging for his life as the gun followed him, still too dark to see who was holding it.

The Texan's voice spoke again. "Wait," it said, "I got a better idea."

Eugene heard the man put the gun down and felt a sigh of relief escape his pursed lips.

Overall Rating: 70%

D-Von and Bubba Ray Dudley had managed to find each other, and were currently hidden in a back alley that had thus far gone undiscovered. They'd watched the conflict between Ray Traylor, Nathan Jones and Tajiri and so far weren't too keen to get involved.

"Listen, Bubba," D-Von said, "I have no idea what the Hell's going on here, but if what that face-painted freak says is true...I want you to know that there is no way I am gonna kill you. If I'm getting out of here alive, so are you. And that means one thing."

"I know, D-Von," Bubba replied, "It means we've gotta find that creature of the night and kill the bastard."

"But how?" D-Von asked, "If he can do...all this...then how do we kill him?"

"He's a man," Bubba says, "He bleeds, so we can kill the motherfucker."

The Dudleyz felt an ice-cold air sweep past them and, just for a moment, the rain stopped. There was nothing but silence and then...a single black bird swooped down from the sky and landed before them. Bubba Ray and D-Von watched it intently, until they heard footsteps from the distance. They looked up, and saw the figure of The Crow approaching them. Bubba Ray stepped forward to attack, but D-Von held him back.

Overall Rating: 70%

"What in the Hell is this?" Bubba asked, "Why are we here? What do you want?"

"Whenever someone dies," The Crow replied, "A ripple is felt throughout all the elemental planes and a compassionate spirit reaches into the world. A winged shadow, in the mortal shape of an Earth-born bird, takes flight over a Sunless and suffering city. Beneath its glistening wings, great fires reach up with greedy flame fingers, but it flies on in undisturbed passage through the rain-wet sky, and in a voiceless whisper calls. This is Purgatory. This is where it all begins and where it all ends. This is where I was cruelly taken from, and where you are now. This is the first step to redemption."

"I always knew you were a fuck-up," Bubba spat, "Talk some fucking sense for once! What the Hell do you want from us?"

"The question is not what I expect from you," The Crow replied, "But what you want from me. You came here of your own free will, following my lead. You are here for a reason, and it is not my role to determine what that is. Purgatory is not a place on Earth, but a place inside each one of you."

Bubba Ray backed away slightly...there was something eery about the way The Crow spoke. Like it went straight from his mind to yours without passing through his vocal chords. The Crow turned to walk away as Bubba and D-Von just stared at each other, fear in their faces.

As soon as he was aware that The Crow was out of earshot, Bubba let out a massive breath and uttered the words "We should have just killed the fucker there and then..."

Overall Rating: 72%

An evil grin came across Chris Jericho's face as he looked out of the window and saw a worried Triple H wandering the streets. This was going to be fun.

As Hunter backed away from an unseen terror, Jericho thrust his arm through the glass of the window before him and wrapped it around Trippers' neck.

"Heeeeeeere's FOZZY!" Jericho screamed as HHH struggled in his ever-tightening grasp.

Jericho felt the blood pouring from his arm, cut to shreds from the broken glass, and pulled away, dropping Triple H, gasping for air, to the floor, and beginning to tear apart his T-shirt to use as a bandage.

Once Hunter had got his breath back, he grabbed a hold of Jericho by the hair and caught him across the chin with a vicious crossface clothesline, dropping him to the floor, then mounted him and began throwing punches as Jericho desperately tried to cover up.

Hunter pulled a bloodied and battered Chris Jericho to his feet, then speared him into the wall and let him slump the floor, before laying into him with some hard stomps. Jericho tried to fire back, but just got thrown through the door and in to the street. Hunter walked out and lifted Jericho to his feet then, just to prove a point, set him up for a Pedigree on the concrete floor.

Triple H hooked Jericho's arms, only to get clobbered across the back of the head with an acoustic guitar! Elvis J. Healey had come out of nowhere to knock Triple H clean out. Healey spat on Trippers, then ran off into the night, glad to have got one hard shot in.

Overall Rating: 87

The Undertaker and Paul Heyman had somehow found themselves together and had come to the decision that, for now at least, it would be wise to stick together. 'Taker was beginning to get a little annoyed with Heyman's company, however, as he seemed more than a little bit reluctant to do anything, or to explain why he answered The Crow's invitation.

Overall Rating: 71%

Confirmed Casualty Count: 2 (Security Guard, Tazz)

This diary is becoming pretty much amazing (like all of Skumfrog's diaries). I think the Crow maybe the Fallen Angel Chrstopher Daniels or Raven. The next casualty will be Elvis. J Healey because I think The Crow feels threateaned by him, although The Crow probably feels threatened by no one.

Guest Illusion999

This diary is becoming pretty much amazing (like all of Skumfrog's diaries). I think the Crow maybe the Fallen Angel Chrstopher Daniels or Raven. The next  casualty will be Elvis. J Healey because I think The Crow feels threateaned by him, although The Crow probably feels threatened by no one.

He said the Crow was over 6ft. Unless Raven and Daniels took some kind of pills to make them a few inches taller, then no ;)

He said the Crow was over 6ft. Unless Raven and Daniels took some kind of pills to make them a few inches taller, then no

Ok, I always thought Daniels was kinda tall but I didn't know his exact height. Anyways after bubba said it's Sean O'Haire, I think he could be right......

I don't really like how the backstory and diary tie up. You done lots of posts and i didn't even get it until the first show, i thought he was just going to go on a mad killing spree or something through the WWE.

Then the graveyard invitational, i thought they were all going to fight the Crow to see if they could kill him or something.

I just didn't get it and non of it seems to flow for me, sorry, you're a good writer but this diary isn't that great :(.

Also it's Sean O'Haire.

• 1 year later...