Global Pro Wrestling

I've just spotted this and read a few of the last shows, its looking pretty good. I'm going to go back and read everything from the beginning before I leave more in-depth feedback, there seems to be a mix of talent here but a lot of it is mainly WWE and high Indy base, which is interesting but not overly original. The shows seem to be nice round-ups as well, a nice short length that gets the action and important things over while not overly seeming to brief.

But like I said, I need to read more before I make a proper decision and comments, keep up the good work though, although looking at the amount of work already gone in, I'm sure you will do

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just spotted this and read a few of the last shows, its looking pretty good.  I'm going to go back and read everything from the beginning before I leave more in-depth feedback, there seems to be a mix of talent here but a lot of it is mainly WWE and high Indy base, which is interesting but not overly original.  The shows seem to be nice round-ups as well, a nice short length that gets the action and important things over while not overly seeming to brief.

But like I said, I need to read more before I make a proper decision and comments, keep up the good work though, although looking at the amount of work already gone in, I'm sure you will do

Edited by Mattp2004uk

GPW TV

With A New Level only three days away 8261 people are in attendance for this week’s GPW TV, where we will see the team of Rey Mysterio and Spanky taking on the GPW World Champion Eddie Guerrero and his partner Kid Kash.

Paul London –vs- Sonny Siaki

In the opening match of the night Paul London took on Sonny Siaki. The match went back and forth with each other having the advantage at some point; halfway through the match it looked to be over as Siaki nailed the Siakopolis on London. He went for the cover but London kicked out at the count of two, London battled back against Siaki and finally connected with the London’s calling. London covered him and got the three count, getting another impressive victory here on GPW TV.

Winner – Paul London

CR –81 MQ – 79 OR – 80

As Paul London was celebrating his win in the middle of the ring AJ Styles came out and stood on the ramp way.

Styles: “Now that’s what I’m talking about, people like you they respect you they even think that you just might be phenomenal but as always they’re wrong. You see there is only one person who is phenomenal around here and that’s me. Everyone seems to forgotten just how phenomenal I am and last week I said I’m going to show then and you can help me with that Paul. I need to show them that the phenomenal one can still live up to that name and to do that I need to beat someone that they like, that they respect that they love even and that man is you Paul. If I beat you I can show them once and for all that the phenomenal one is really that, phenomenal. I want you in a match Paul, I want you at A New Level.

London: “You want me at A New Level, well I’m not one to back down from a fight so AJ your on!

AJ just smiled and walked behind the curtain as we go into a commercial break

OR – 65

Air Paris –vs- Billy Kidman

In another fast paced match Air Paris fought Billy Kidman, who was still frustrated at himself for not getting noticed. He took all this out and disposed of Paris with a Bkbomb, which he followed up with a shooting star press for the three.

Winner – Billy Kidman

CR – 65 MQ – 89 OR – 77

Our cameras go to the backstage area where Kid Kash and Eddie Guerrero are with our interviewer Dan Wilson

Dan: “Tonight you will face you respective opponents for A New Level in the main event, but since you have never teamed together before do you feel that you can walk out of this match with a victory?”

Eddie: “Listen essa, you have to understand this the alpha male Eddie Guerrero fears no one not Spanky and certainty not Rey Mysterio homes. The fact is this that even though me and the K.I.D. have never teamed together before we have something in common.”

Kash:We both hate our opponents. There people who have no right in a wrestling ring. Eddie Guerrero and Kid Kash will show just how things are done tonight where we will show Spanky and Rey Mysterio just what it takes to be like us, because we are something that they will never ever be.”

Eddie: “And that’s alpha males, because Rey Mysterio and Spanky will just be some more victims of the alpha males.

OR – 82

Jerry Lynn –vs- EZ Money

In the shortest match of the night former world champion Jerry Lynn picked up the win over EZ Money after hitting him with a cradle to the grave piledriver for the three.

Winner – Jerry Lynn

CR – 76 MQ – 81 OR – 78

We return to our interviewer Dan Wilson who this time is with Rey Mysterio and Spanky

Dan: “Earlier I talked with you opponents for tonight and at A New Level and I asked them the same question that I am going to ask you. Since you two have never teamed together before tonight, do you feel that you can walk out of this match with a victory?”

Spanky: “Eddie Guerrero and Kid Kash can talk all night about how they are the so called alpha males around here but that’s all it is, talk.”

Rey: “They say we need to understand something but if you ask me it’s them that needs to understand. Tonight we will beat them in a tag match and this Sunday at A New Level we will beat them there as well.”

Spanky: “The truth is we’re not scared of them never have or never will be, they are just people who need a reality check.

Rey: “We’re the ones that are going to give it to them, and then we’ll see just how good these alpha males really are.”

OR – 90

CM Punk –vs-Scott Steiner

These two faced each other three weeks ago with CM Punk came out of it the winner, something that Steiner has been mad about ever since. Steiner challenged Punk to this match tonight to try and relieve some of that anger. He quickly took down CM to the mat where he tried to keep him. Steiner kept on trying to lock Punk in the Steiner recliner but Punk managed to battle out of it every time. Steiner though continued to dominate Punk and his persistence paid off when he managed to drill him with a Steiner spiral he then successfully locked him in the Steiner recliner, but Punk refused to tap out and eventually passed out from it giving the match to Steiner.

Winner – Scott Steiner

CR – 67 MQ – 67 OR – 66

Piper’s Pit

Piper: “Once again I deliver something that you people don’t deserve and that’s another edition of the best wrestling talk show that the world has ever known in Piper’s Pit. Over the past few weeks I’ve managed to get a high calibre guest on my show but that calibre was hard to break, sometimes you have to sink below your expectations and take something that you know you are better than and tonight’s guest is just that tonight my guest is Jeff Hardy!

Jeff came down to the ring with the Television championship around his waist got in the ring and got in Piper’s face.

Jeff: “Piper, you say that I’m a disappointment but in reality you’re the one that’s become a disappointment. In you time here in GPW TV you only had two matches, both of which were against Shark Boy and tell me if I’m wrong but both of those matches you lost…”

While Jeff had been talking Scott Hall had made his way down to the ramp without Jeff or Piper noticing. Hall got into the ring and grabbed Jeff; he hoisted him up on his shoulders and planted him with an outsider’s edge. Piper quickly got in the ring and a few weeks ago he had been on the receiving end of Scott Hall’s wrath.

Hall: “Listen Jeff this Sunday at A New Level you will get a beating that goes beyond the beating that I gave you last week. I will annihilate you, I will teach you a lesson not to disrespect me. I will make an example of you Jeff just like I did CM Punk, but whereas he managed to come back I will make sure that you don’t. Infact I will promise you that you will not come back from the beating that you will receive.”

OR – 67

Roddy Piper lost overness from this segment

Rey Mysterio & Spanky –vs- Eddie Guerrero & Kid Kash

It was now time for tonight’s main event. Kash made his way down to the ring to a good amount of heel heat from the crowd, Eddie Guerrero’s music hits and the GPW World Champion came down to the ring to a huge amount of heel heat from the crowd. Spanky then came down to the ring and waited just outside of it while the arena went black signalling the arrival of Rey Mysterio to a good face pop from the crowd.

The bell rang and the match started with the cruiserweight champion Spanky facing the world champion Eddie Guerrero. Spanky had the advantage in the early going much to Eddie’s annoyance, eventually Eddie got the ref’s attention and pointed to someone on the font row, the ref turned his head to have a look and Eddie nailed Spanky with a low blow. Eddie then hit three vertical suplexes and went up top to hit the frog splash, when he came flying off though Spanky moved out of the way sending Eddie crashing down to the mat.

The ref’s focus was now back on the match and started a ten count for the two men laying on the mat, at the count of five each man started to crawl for their respective corners and Spanky was the first to get there and tagged in Rey Mysterio, Eddie then tagged in Kid Kash. Rey though was like a house on fire and hit anything that moved, he got Eddie out of the ring and got Kash on the ropes, he then nailed the 6-1-9 on Kash. As he was setting up for the west coast hop Eddie Guerrero got back in the ring and charged at Rey. Spanky intercepted him though and hit the sliced bread #2 on him, Rey then drilled Kash with the west coast hop and covered him for the three count and the win going into A New Level.

Winners – Rey Mysterio & Spanky

CR – 88 MQ – 91 OR – 89

GPW TV came to an end with Rey Mysterio celebrating there win with Eddie Guerrero and Kid Kash laying in the ring.

Best Segment – Rey Mysterio & Spanky interview

Worst Segment – AJ Styles challenges Paul London to a match at A New Level

-----------------------

Tonight’s GPW TV got an overall rating of 77 and a TV rating of 7.97, the highest rating to date. Smackdown got a rating of 5.13 compared to us. A New Level is all set and it looks to be a good way to kick off things for GPW in 2004.

A New Level Preview

Lita© -vs- Victoria - GPW Women’s Championship

Victoria picked up a win over Lita a few weeks ago on GPW TV, meaning that Don Callis booked this match. With one victory under her belt will Victoria be able to pin Lita again or will Lita retain her women’s championship?

Paul London –vs- AJ Styles

This past week on GPW TV AJ Styles challenged Paul London to a match at A New Level, a challenge that Paul was happy to accept. AJ Styles has talked about how he will prove once and for all the he lives up to his name and that people will never forget who he truly is, phenomenal. Paul London on the other hand has been getting a string of good luck, not loosing by pinfall for a while now, however will he be able to overcome his toughest opponent to date or will the former GPW World champion back up his claims?

York & Matthews© -vs- Erotica –vs- La Resistance - GPW Tag Team Championships

Two weeks ago in a match between La Resistance and the champions, Sylvan and Rene cheated their way to victory, which made Bret Hart reverse the decision. This past week on Instigation La Resistance challenged York & Matthews to another match, claiming that they were robbed and that they are being unfairly treated. This caused Erotica to come out, themselves wanting the shot at the gold. Bret Hart made the decision to put both Erotica and La Resistance in a number one contenders match, which La Resistance cheated to win. Bret Hart came out again and overturned the decision again and making Erotica –vs- York & Matthews at A New Level, but Erotica weren’t happy, they wanted La Resistance. With a difficult decision to make he made this three way match, however La Resistance seem to be going in as the underdogs as both of the other teams have issues with them. Will Erotica and York & Matthews be able to work together to beat their common enemies or will La Resistance somehow managed to cheat their way to victory?

Spanky© -vs- Kid Kash - GPW Cruiserweight Championship

Kid Kash has been on a mission as of late and that is to get the recognition that he deserves, and the only way to do this he says he to become a champion. Kid Kash calls Spanky just another obstacle but Spanky is much more than that. After battling with Psychosis last month in a brutal ladder match Spanky still isn’t 100%. Spanky is still determined that he can beat him but can he be so sure?

Sting© -vs- Test - GPW North American Championship

This two fought each other at The End is Near and the issue still looks to be far from over, however will Stings focus be entirely on the match as he has been followed by a mystery man clad all in black for the past month. Will the mystery man make himself known at A New Level and more to the point who exactly is it? Test could be able to use this to his advantage but with the state of mind that Sting is in will he be able to beat him?

Jeff Hardy© –vs- Scott Hall - GPW Television Championship

Three weeks ago Jeff picked up a victory over Scott Hall, again two weeks ago Jeff picked up another win, ever since Scott Hall has been on a rampage, attacking Roddy Piper, Dan Wilson and even a fan at ringside. This anger boiled over two weeks ago when he drilled Jeff Hardy right through the guardrail on GPW TV sending to the hospital, Don Callis signed this match but the fact remains why when in reality Scott Hall should have been punished. Hall claims that he’s out to make sure that he gets respect but with two victories already in the past month over Scott Hall will Jeff get a third?

Hulk Hogan© -vs- Ken Shamrock - Special guest referee: to be announced - GPW Championship

Bret Hart said that shots at championships have to be now earned and that’s just what Ken Shamrock has done. He has gone through seven other men to get the right to face Hulk Hogan including a victory over Randy Savage, but will he be able to go one step further and do what Randy Savage and Buff Bagwell were unable to do and defeat Hulk Hogan? There is still the question over who exactly is the special guest referee is in this match, Bret Hart is refusing to say who it is until just before the match, who is it and will he call it right down the middle? There’s only one way to find out!

Rey Mysterio –vs Eddie Guerrero© - GPW World Championship

Four weeks ago Rey Mysterio was the mystery entry in a triple threat match to become the number one contender, but Eddie says that he isn’t championship material. The self proclaimed Alpha male of GPW feels that Rey is below him but as we have seen Rey Mysterio is capable of beating the champion with his victories over AJ Styles. The fact remains though when the alpha male faces Rey Mysterio will he cement his place as GPW’s Alpha Male or will Rey Mysterio pick up the win and the championship?

A New Level

The opening video ends and the pyros go off, the camera pans around the crowd of 16795 people. Tonight Rey Mysterio faces Eddie Guerrero for the GPW World Championship and Hulk Hogan will defend his GPW Championship against Ken Shamrock in the main event with a special guest referee that will finally be revealed tonight.

Lita© -vs- Victoria - GPW Women’s Championship

Victoria came down to the ring first in this match; she got in the ring and waited for Lita to come down to the ring. Lita’s music hits and she came down to the ring and the bell rung to signal to the start of the match. Lita controlled most of this match but when she whipped Victoria into the corner and charge in after the tide changed. Victoria dodged the incoming Lita sending her to collide with the turnbuckle. Lita, dazed, turned right into a widows peak delivered by Victoria, who then covered the champion for the three count and the win meaning that we have a new women’s champion.

Winner and NEW GPW Women’s Champion – Victoria

CR – 74 MQ – 59 OR – 69

Victoria gained overness from this match. Lita lost overness from this match

The challenger came down to the ring first to a good amount of heel heat from the crowd; he got in the ring and waited for his opponent to make his way down. Stings music hit and the crowd cheered for his arrival, Sting got in the ring and Test and Sting locked up in the ring to start the match.

Test backed Sting into the corner where he proceeded to lay some knife-edge chops onto the chest of Sting. Test then took this opportunity to taunt the audience turning his back on Sting in the process. When he turned back around Sting grabbed him and rammed his head into the top turnbuckle, Sting then delivered some knife-edge chops of his own onto Test’s chest.

Sting didn’t stay focused for long as the man clad in black came out to watch the match from the top of the ramp, Sting noticed him and went to chase him but Test grabbed him and nailed him with a Test drive, he covered Sting but he kicked out at two. Test started to argue with the ref which allowed Sting to get back to his feet, he swung Test around and drilled him with a scorpion death drop for the three count and the win, but when he looked up at the ramp way the figure in black had left leaving Sting with a weird look on his face.

Winner and still GPW North American Champion – Sting

CR – 78 MQ – 62 OR - 73

York & Matthews© -vs- Erotica –vs- La Resistance - GPW Tag Team Championships

Joey Matthews, Danny Doring and Sylvan Grenier started out in the ring to start this match, this is a sudden death match Matthews and Doring started out by double teaming Sylvan, they took turns in beating him down and he soon became a victim of a Wham bam by Doring which took him out of the match for a while. Matthews and Doring started to fight it out with each person getting the advantage at some point. Matthews tagged in Christian York and the two delivered a full effect on Doring. York attempted the pin but Chris Chetti broke up the pin only to get a full effect for his efforts. Sylvan then regained his senses and tagged in Rene and the two delivered the La Crepe on York, they then planted Joey Matthews with a La Crepe as well. Sylvan went to cover York but the ref refused to count because Sylvan wasn’t the legal man. Doring then crawled up behind Rene and rolled him up, Chetti drove Sylvan out of the ring and the ref counted the three count giving Erotica the win.

Winner and NEW GPW Tag Team Champions – Erotica

CR – 77 MQ – 91 OR – 84

Jeff Hardy© –vs- Scott Hall - GPW Television Championship

Scott Hall came down to the ring where Jeff Hardy was already waiting for him; the crowd booed him all the way down which sent Hall into a fit of rage. Hall slid into the ring and him and Jeff soon started a punching match between each other. Hall unsurprisingly came out on top out of this show of strength and whipped Jeff to the ropes where he proceeded to closeline him down to the mat. Hall continued to use his strength throughout this match making sure that he kept Jeff on the mat, as he knew that if he got to his feet Jeff could use his speed to his advantage.

Hall connected with a fall away slam but he could only get a two count, which again made him loose the his temper with the ref. Hall then grabbed Jeff and set him up for another fall away slam but this time he went right to the ropes. He threw Jeff over the top rope and to the floor below. Hall climbed out of the ring after him and looked to deliver on his promise to destroy Jeff. He rammed his head on the ring post and then whipped him into the ringsteps.

Hall then set up Jeff for an outsider’s edge right on the steel ramp way but the bell rang signalling a double count out. Hall didn’t seem to care though he delivered the outsiders edge on Jeff and started to walk back up the ramp, but halfway up he changed his mind and started to walk back down to where Jeff lay. He grabbed his lifeless body and set him up for another fall away slam, but this time he drove him right into the guardrail. Hall then picked Jeff up again and shoved him back into the ring. There he hoisted Jeff up onto his shoulders and delivered a second outsider’s edge on the defenceless Jeff Hardy. Hall then bent down over the body and screamed at him:

Hall: Maybe next time you won’t disrespect me you pile of s**t!

Hall got out of the ring and walked back up the ramp and behind the curtain as a video airs of last GPW TV where AJ Styles challenged Paul London to a match here tonight.

Winner – Not decided due to double count out

CR – 77 MQ – 62 OR – 72

Paul London –vs- AJ Styles

Styles has promised that tonight he will prove that he truly is the phenomenal one and he wants to prove it by beating Paul London here tonight. London started out in control of this match, he used his speed to his advantage, knowing that Styles is better than him on the mat, he managed to stop any momentum that Styles picked up and kept on hitting some high risk moves, however he took one too many risks.

London went up to the top rope looking to deliver the London’s calling but when he came flying off he connected with the mat. Styles was now in full control of the match and went to nail London with the Styles clash. London however blocked the move and when Styles went to powerbomb him London countered that as well by delivering a hurricanrana. London attempted the pin but Styles kicked out at the count of two, never the less London was still in control of the match.

That was until Styles low blowed him and went up top looking to deliver some high risk moves of his own, but he hadn’t done enough damage to London to try this. London climbed up after Styles and knocked him off balance. London then went to deliver another hurricanrana but this time it was Styles turn to counter it. London tried to flip him over but Styles held on and this meant that London was in the right position for Styles to deliver the Styles clash right off the second rope. London had no chance at all of kicking out of that and Styles got the three count and the win.

Winner – AJ Styles

CR – 74 MQ – 86 OR – 80

Kid Kash has said that he is the most under-appreciated man on the roster and thus he is on a mission to gain the recognition that he thinks he deserves, the fans didn’t show him any though on his way down to the ring infact they booed the hell out of him. Spanky’s music played throughout the arena and the Cruiserweight Champion made his way down to the ring to a good pop from the crowd. As soon as Spanky had entered the ring Kash attacked him, not allowing him to get up off the mat. This early attack put Kash in full control of the match, and Spanky couldn’t seem to recover from it.

Kash managed to keep hold of the control of this match with Spanky getting little offence in. Eventually Spanky became a victim of the cha ching from Kash, who then covered him. The ref went down to make the count 1…2…NO Spanky just got his shoulder up before the three count much to Kash’s disbelief. Kash attempted the pin again but Spanky got his shoulder up before the second time. Kash went for another pin again and this time he put his feet on the bottom rope for extra leverage. This didn’t help either as Torrie Wilson, who we haven’t seen since before The End is Near, came running down the ramp.

Torrie shoved Kash’s feet off the bottom rope allowing Spanky to get his shoulder up before the three. Kash was irate at this interference and shouted at her to go away. This allowed Spanky to get back to his feet and he got a hold of Kash and drilled him with a sliced bread #2. Spanky covered him and got the three count to retain his championship. After the match Torrie got in the ring and she hugged Spanky, the two celebrated Spanky’s win before going back up the ramp.

Winner and still GPW Cruiserweight Champion – Spanky

CR – 90 MQ – 94 OR – 92

The GPW Cruiserweight Championship has gained image

Rey Mysterio –vs- Eddie Guerrero© - GPW World Championship

It was now time for the GPW TV main event; a video played highlighting the road that these two have travelled to get up to this point. We fade back to the arena waiting for the opponents, the arena goes black and a symbol of a mask appears on the titentron, Rey Mysterio jumps out from under the stage to a good pop from the crowd, he ran down to the ring and posed on the corners before he started to pace the ring waiting for the champion. Eddie’s music hit and the champion came down to the ring, before the match started the two came face to face in the ring before locking up signalling the start of this match.

Eddie had the power advantage and shoved Rey down to the mat easily; he then started to taunt him instead of taking the advantage. Again the two locked up in the middle of the ring and again Eddie shoved Rey down to the mat but this time he didn’t taunt him, instead he followed up his attack. Eddie continued to use his power to his advantage, but this didn’t mean this Rey didn’t get in any offence. Eddie seemed to underestimate his opponent and was too overly confident in his ability to beat Rey, this proved to be a major problem for him.

Eddie had just delivered three vertical suplexes on Rey but instead of going for the frog splash or a cover he went to go and argue with a fan. He didn’t see that Rey had gotten back up and when he turned around he seemed almost shocked that he had done. Eddie charged at him, but again that proved to be a mistake as Rey drove him into the second rope. Rey then connected with the 6-1-9 and went to set up the west coast hop. Rey spring boarded off the top rope and drove Eddie head first into the mat, however Eddie rolled through the move and rolled Rey up, attempting the pin. The ref went down and didn’t see Eddie grab a handful of tights, the ref counted the three meaning that Eddie has retained his championship, only just!

Winner and still GPW World Champion – Eddie Guerrero

CR – 90 MQ – 83 OR – 87

Bret Hart then came out to the ring to make an announcement.

Bret: “It is now time for the Instigation main event of Hulk Hogan defending the GPW Championship against Ken Shamrock. It is now time for me to introduce the guest referee for this match, ladies and gentlemen please welcome…”

Bret Hart was cut off by GPW TV commissioner Don Callis coming down the ramp.

Bret: “What the hell do you want?”

Callis: “Now Bret don’t get all worked up it’s just that over the last month you’ve been boasting that you’ve got this major new signing. That you’ve got a new roster member that will shock the world and I don’t think you have. I’m out here to see your face when you know that you couldn’t get anyone good enough to accept the role of special guest referee because they would be accepting to be a part of an inferior brand. Face it Bret, GPW TV is miles better than Instigation, heck if you want proof just look at the previous match you could never offer the people something of that calibre.”

Bret: “Have you finished?”

Callis: “Oh no I’m far from finished but I’ll let you make your little announcement.”

Bret: “As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted ladies and gentlemen I would like to introduce the special guest referee for the upcoming match .............. THE ROCK!!!

Don Callis smirk soon left his face as the crowd went ape**** as the people’s champion came out and stood on the stage in a referee’s shirt. He came down to the ring and shook the hand of Bret Hart.

Callis: “Listen Rock, do you really want to go to Instigation? If you come over to GPW TV I promise you that you will be treated with the respect that you deserve because let’s face it you won’t get it with him. Come over to GPW TV and be with the best, what do you say?”

Don Callis extended his hand to The Rock who just stared at it for a moment or two. Finally The Rock reached over and shook the hands of Don Callis with a huge smile on his face.

Callis: “Listen Rock you’ve made the right decision, you’ll be right at home on GPW TV I promise you.”

But when Callis went to pull away from The Rock he couldn’t get his hand free, he looked up at Rock and the smile on The Rock face went straight away. The Rock then planted Don Callis with a rock bottom and the crowd erupted in cheers as a video plays to highlight how we got to this match.

OR – 93

Bret Hart gained overness from this segment

Hulk Hogan© -vs- Ken Shamrock - Special Guest Referee: The Rock - GPW Championship

As we come back to ringside The Rock is still in the ring as Ken Shamrock’s music hits and he comes down to the ring, Shamrock offers the handshake to The Rock who accepts it as Hulk Hogan’s music hits and he comes out down to the ring. As soon as Hogan gets in the ring Shamrock offered the hand to Hogan and for the first time ever one of Shamrocks opponents accepted it, the bell rang and the two locked up in the ring.

Shamrock controlled the tempo of the early going of this match, he even managed to nail the belly-to-belly suplex and he went for the three but Hogan kicked out at the two count. Shamrock continued on the offensive and locked Hogan into the ankle lock, but Hogan managed to get to the ropes making Shamrock break the hold. Hogan managed to get back up but he walked into another belly to belly suplex from Shamrock, who went for another cover. The Rock went down to make the count but once again Hogan kicked out at the count of two.

Shamrock got Hogan back up to his feet and whipped him to the ropes but Hogan reversed it and sent Shamrock to the ropes. Hogan then delivered the big boot sending Shamrock down to the mat, Hogan then ran to the ropes and dropped the leg on Shamrock and went for the pin.

The Rock went down to make the count 1…2… The Rock just stopped his hand from hitting the mat for the three count. Hogan looked up at The Rock who just started to shake his head at Hogan who was now getting confused. Hogan got back up and started to argue with The Rock but still Rock refused to count, instead The Rock drilled him with a rock bottom. He then grabbed Shamrock’s body and shoved it onto the body of Hogan. The Rock went down to make the cover, 1…2…3NO! Hogan kicked out of the rock bottom, which sent The Rock into a fit of rage. He got outside of the ring and grabbed a steel chair from ringside. He got back in the ring and went over to Hulk Hogan, who had pulled him up with the help of the ropes.

The Rock brought the chair down on Hogan’s head busting him wide open, Rock wasn’t finished there though he brought the chair down three more times on the back of Hogan. Shamrock then got back up and went to get the chair off Rock only to be met by a chair shot to the head himself, sending him back down to the mat. Rock then brought the chair down on Hogan’s back on more time he then grabbed Shamrock and rolled him on Hogan again. This time he made a lightening three count screwing Hogan out of the GPW Championship.

Winner and NEW GPW Champion – Ken Shamrock

CR – 55 MQ – 38 OR – 49

Ken Shamrock gained overness from this segment. The GPW Championship has lost image.

The PPV ends with The Rock laughing his way up the ramp with both Ken Shamrock and Hulk Hogan laying beaten and bloodied in the ring.

Best segment: Bret Hart introduces The Rock as the special guest referee

Worst segment: Hulk Hogan –vs- Ken Shamrock

-------------------

Ok I knew the main event wouldn’t have been the best ever but I didn’t expect the ratings to be that low, I had hoped that the crowd reaction would have been better but they seemed to be dead throughout the whole match. I know Mick isn’t going to be happy with this and I’m got some work to do if I don’t want a repeat performance next month. Anyway the rest of the card was pretty solid so that allowed us to get an overall rating of 76, defiantly not bad considering the awful main event. The buy rate also proved to be not to bad, we got a 1.54. We tried to keep The Rock a secret as much as we could so that it didn’t leak out on the internet and judging by the rating of that segment I think we did a pretty good job, of that at least!

Instigation

Just one day removed from A New Level Instigation starts. 8278 people are here tonight to try and find out just why Rock screwed Hulk Hogan out of the GPW Championship, will we get some answers tonight or will Rock even show up?

The opening music ends and Hulk Hogan’s starts up. The former champion makes his way down to the ring with the crowd giving him a thunderous pop.

Hogan: “Rock, brother I’m going to make this real simple for you to understand. Last night you screwed me out of my championship and I want to know why, so like I said we could make this real simple. Either you come down that ramp there and face me like a man or I’ll come back there and find you, it’s up to you brother.”

Hogan just waited for a few minutes but The Rock didn’t appear.

Hogan: “I’m giving you one more chance bitch come out here now and face me like a man dude or I’ll come back there and get you myself!”

Again Hogan waited but still Rock didn’t appear.

Hogan: “Fine that’s the way it’s going to be then isn’t it brother.”

Hogan dropped the mic and went back he could find The Rock himself.

OR – 99

The Rock gained overness from this segment

Sting –vs- Randy Savage

Savage challenged Sting tonight in a non-title match. Savage came down to the ring first and got some good heel heat from the crowd as he came down, Sting then came down to the ring to a good pop from the crowd. The two men went back and forth in this match but Sting eventually came out on top. He nailed the scorpion death drop and covered for the three count.

Winner – Sting

CR – 76 MQ – 56 OR – 69

We then cut to backstage where Hulk Hogan is shown in the parking lot looking for The Rock. His search doesn’t seem to be going very well as he then leaves through some doors off to the side. The camera then turns round to see a long black limo entering the lot, the car stops and the driver gets out to open the door. The camera only sees the feet of a man as the door and the driver is blocking the rest. Finally the driver closes the door and steps aside revealing The Rock, to which the crowd start to boo him. Rock just laughs before grabbing his bag and going through the same doors that Hogan went through.

OR – 95

Joey Matthews –vs- Rodney Mack

In the shortest match of the night Matthews was able to pick up the win over Mack by hitting a splash from the top rope. After the bell Mack was irate at loosing and locked the referee in the blackout as we head backstage.

Winner – Joey Matthews

CR – 60 MQ – 66 OR – 63

We to the interview area where Josh Matthews are with the new GPW Tag team champions Erotica.

Josh: “First off congratulations Erotica for winning the GPW Tag Team championships last night at A New Level but…”

Rene: “Whoa there Josh don’t congratulate them just yet.”

La Resistance then enter the shot.

Rene: “They won by attacking us from behind, they wouldn’t be able to beat face to face in a match.”

Chetti: “What do you mean we didn’t attack you from behind, you took your focus off of the match and we took advantage of that.”

Sylvan: “You attacked us from behind because that’s just what you Americans do, you stab people in the back.”

Doring: “Fine then you think that our win last nigh was a fluke, how about this then tonight we have ourselves a match, non-title.

Rene: “If it’s non-title what’s the point of beating you then huh?”

Chetti: “What about, if you beat us tonight you can have a title shot anyplace or anytime.

Sylvan: “You’ve got yourself a match!”

OR – 65

Bill DeMott –vs- A-Train

In another short match DeMott pinned the mammoth A-Train after hitting the no joke and followed up with a no laughing matter for the three count and the victory.

Winner – Bill DeMott

CR – 65 MQ – 76 OR – 70

We return backstage where Sting is shown walking down the corridor. He enters his locker room but when he goes in he stops it the doorway. His room has been completely trashed, all the lockers have been ripped off their hinges and the contents of his bag are also been ripped apart. Across the back wall is sprayed a message all in black.

“See you soon Sting”

Sting exits the room and runs down the corridor and the camera has trouble keeping up with him. He stops at the end of it and barges in the room where Test is trying his best to look shocked.

Test: “Just what in the hell do you think you are doing?”

Sting: “You are one sick freak do you know that?”

With that Sting makes a charge at Test and the two starts to brawl. Referees and road agents enter the room and try to break the two men up, eventually the two men are separated and Sting is dragged out of the room.

Test: “This isn’t over Sting, that is far from over.”

OR – 65

Sting lost overness from this segment

We once again go to the interview area where Josh Matthews is with Hulk Hogan

Josh: “Last night you were screwed out of the GPW Championship by The Rock, surely your first priority should be to get that championship back before looking for The Rock.”

Hogan: “Don’t get me wrong brother regaining the GPW Championship is high up on my priorities at the moment but Ken Shamrock is in the hospital suffering from a concussion after the chair shot from Rock last night so I can’t deal with that at the moment. But Josh brother even if Ken Shamrock was here The Rock is number one at the moment, he screwed me out of my championship and when I find him I’ll make sure that he will wish that was never born. So the fact of thing are Josh that I will regain the GPW Championship but it’s just a matter of time before that happens because Rock I’m coming for you and you better ask yourself a question, what are ya gonna do, what are ya gonna do Rock when Hulk Hogan and all his hulkamanaics run wild on you!”

OR – 98

Hulk Hogan gained overness from this segment

Ron Killings –vs- Buff Bagwell

These two are becoming no strangers to one another as they have fought each other now on numerous occasions. Killings got the win in this encounter by nailing a true convictions on Buff for the three count.

Winner – Ron Killings

CR – 75 MQ – 66 OR – 72

Erotica –vs- La Resistance

After Erotica laid down the challenge to Rene and Sylvan earlier in the night we get this match and remember if La Resistance win this match they can have a title shot anytime that they want. With that said La Resistance came down to the ring first and the crowd soon started a “USA, USA” chant. Erotica’s music then played and the new tag team champions made their way down to the ring. Sylvan and Doring started of this match for their respective teams and Doring came out of the initial tie up with the advantage.

Doring kept the advantage in the early going but Sylvan managed to turn things round by avoiding a closeline from Doring and ran to tag in Rene. Rene came in and managed to halt to momentum of the champions. He made sure that Doring was unable to tag in his partner and was unrelenting in his attack. Chetti, who was on the ring apron, got so fed up that he tried to go and help his partner but the ref intercepted him and made him get out of the ring, but with the distraction La Resistance were able to double team Doring, delivering the la crepe. Rene then covered him and got the three-count meaning that La Resistance can get a title shot whenever they want.

Winner – La Resistance

CR – 76 MQ – 79 OR – 77

Bret Hart is then shown in his office talking on the phone.

Bret: “Yeah that’s great…see you next week.”

Bret then hung up the phone and was about to leave when The Rock came walking in.

Bret: “What the hell do you want?”

Rock: “What does The Rock want? Well The Rock wants a lot of things but their only one thing on Rock’s mind at the moment Bret and that is when does The Rock get his title shot?

Bret: “What makes you think you deserve a title shot Rock? First off you cost Hulk Hogan the GPW Championship and you send Ken Shamrock to the hospital with a concussion…”

Rock: “Whoa, Rock did what Rock had to do and Ken Shamrock just got in the way like the sack of crap that he is.”

Bret: “Let me tell you something Rock, your actions last night means that it’s be a hell of a long time before you get even a shot at the championship.”

Rock: “Now how did The Rock know you were going to say that, but Bret Hart this says differently.”

Rock then plants some paper on the desk

Bret: “What’s that?”

Rock: “That’s Rock’s contract Bret signed by you and Rock.”

Bret: “What’s that going to do with anything?”

Rock: “You see Bret The Rock knew what you were going to do so he added something to the contract in the fine print. It says that The Rock is guaranteed a title shot within the first month of Rock’s arrival on Instigation. So Rock is asking you, no he’s telling you to book Ken Shamrock v the great one The Rock next week for the GPW Championship.”

Bret: “Listen Rock I don’t know how that got in their but I just can’t do that and infact you may not even be facing Ken Shamrock at all. You see just before you walked in to my office I was on the phone with Ken Shamrock who was just leaving the hospital. Apparently he’s been released and will be here next week and has asked me to make a match next week for him so Ken Shamrock is not available next week.”

Rock: “What do you mean that Ken Shamrock is unavailable next week?”

Bret: “You see Rock Ken doesn’t like the way he won the match so he has given Hulk Hogan a shot at the championship so next week right here on Instigation it’ll be a rematch from A New Level, it’ll be Ken Shamrock –vs- Hulk Hogan for the GPW Championship in the main event. So like I said you might not be Ken Shamrock who you will be facing it might just might be Hulk Hogan but to make sure that it’s a fair match next week I’m asking you, no I’m telling you Rock not to turn up next week!

OR – 68

Instigation ends with Rock looking non-too happy and Bret Hart smiling at him.

Best Segment – Hulk Hogan interview

Worst Segment – Joey Matthews –vs- Rodney Mack

-------------------

This show was mainly focused on the continuation of storylines and less focus on the wrestling itself as it shows with the main event. The main event of next week’s Instigation will not be any better than it was at A New Level but it’ll be used more as a platform for the continuation of the next couple of month’s storylines. Anyway this week’s Instigation got an overall rating of 78 and a TV rating of 7.69 going head to head with WWE’s Raw, which got a TV rating of 6.03.

GPW TV

The first GPW TV since A New Level and 8267 people are in attendance. Tonight we have a huge main six-man tag main event. The team of Rey Mysterio, Spanky and Jeff Hardy will take on the team of Eddie Guerrero, Kid Kash and Scott Hall.

Piper’s Pit

As the show opens the set of Piper’s pit is already in the ring.

Piper: “Now last time I brought you undeserving people a Piper’s pit, the best wrestling talk show ever, I never got to finish conducting the interview so let me introduce you all to the GPW Television Champion Jeff Hardy.

Jeff Hardy makes his way down to the ring. He is all bandaged up and has a huge black eye.

Piper: “Jeff welcome to Piper’s Pit but I must say that you don’t look all too good. I wonder how that happened; I know it’s because Scott Hall beat you senseless at A New Level. Can you even remember it Jeff? In case you can’t look at the replay of Hall absolutely destroying you.

A replay shows on the tientron of Scott Hall dismantling Jeff at A New Level, the video ends and we return to the ring where Piper has a huge grin on his face and Jeff just looks a little pissed off.

Piper:That must of hurt Jeff, how can you walk after that, hell I’m surprised that you’re even out here tonight. It shows that you have guts Jeff or maybe it just shows that you’re just as dumb as I thought you are. Jeff come on you got completely obliterated just three days ago and now your in this ring when who knows just what could happen. Heck you’re so mad now that you don’t realise that Scott Hall is just standing right behind you and is waiting for you to turn round.

Jeff: “I’m not falling for it Piper…”

Piper: “Hey who said anything about falling for anything Jeff?”

And he wasn’t Scott Hall had come down when the video was playing and Jeff focus was completely on the screen. Hall swung Jeff around and nailed him with a brutal looking closeline, he then put the exclamation on it by delivering an outsider’s edge on Jeff before leaving the ring as we go to a commercial break.

OR – 70

Gail Kim –vs- Victoria© - GPW Women’s Championship

Victoria had to defend her newly won women’s championship against Gail Kim in tonight’s first match. Kim put on a great effort here tonight but all her efforts turned out to be fruitless as Victoria was able to nail the widows peak for the three count and to successfully defend her title.

Winner and still GPW Women’s Champion – Victoria

CR – 72 MQ – 60 OR – 61

The cameras go backstage to where Eddie Guerrero, Kid Kash and Scott Hall are all sitting in a locker room.

Eddie: “Listen we need to be clear on what we’re doing tonight homes. We need to have our game plan, I mean Scott you took it to Jeff earlier but he’s still in that match we need to make sure that he’s unable to get to that ring tonight.”

Hall: “Listen that punk needs to be taught how he needs to respect people and especially me. I thought I had drilled the message in at A New Level but it looks like he needs some more punishment to make my point perfectly clear.

Kash: “I can’t believe it, that bitch cost me my match.”

Eddie: “What you going on about essa?”

Kash: “That bitch Torrie Wilson, last Sunday I had Spanky beat, I had that match won and the cruiserweight title was in my fingertips but that bitch pocked her nose into something that didn’t concern her. Wait till I get my hands on her I’ll, I’ll…”

Eddie: “Listen essa focus on the job at hands homes. We’ll get to Torrie Wilson soon enough but first we need to get a little guarantee that we’ll win that match tonight homes and I know just what it is.”

OR – 78

Shark Boy –vs- EZ Money

We return to the ringside area before we can find out what Eddie Guerrero has on his mind. This was the shortest match of the night and EZ easily picked the win over Shark Boy pinning him in the middle of the ring after nailing him with a bank roll.

Winner – EZ Money

CR – 65 MQ – 88 OR – 68

We go backstage where Jeff Hardy is shown in the medical room in the back with an icepack on the head when Eddie Guerrero walks in.

Eddie: “Hey homes that looks bad I’m sure you must be feeling like hell at the moment, but hey essa every cloud has a silver lining and you just have to look hard enough to find it. Let me think about it and I’m sure I’ll be able to find the good in this situation. Oh I know essa at least it can’t get any worse.

With that Kid Kash and Scott Hall come barging in the room and attack the defenceless Jeff Hardy. Kash planted him with a cha ching and Hall followed it with an outsider’s edge, Jeff’s second of the night. Eddie then joined in the fray and got Kash and Hall to hold him up as he wrapped a chair round Jeff’s head. The damage still wasn’t don though as Scott Hall then powerbombed him right through a table he looked like he wanted to continue the fight but Eddie held him off.

Eddie: “Hey essa, looks like I was wrong it did get worse homes.”

With that Eddie, Kash and Hall exited the room laughing while medics checked on the lifeless Jeff.

OR – 79

Air Paris –vs- Sonny Siaki

This was a quite good match that the crowd really never got into for some reason. Siaki had control the match for the most part even going so far as connecting with the siakopolis but Paris was too near the ropes and he got his foot on the bottom rope before the three count could be completed. Paris managed to battle back against Siaki and hit a lionsault on Siaki for the three count and the win.

Winner – Air Paris

CR – 69 MQ – 73 OR – 62

As we come back from the commercial break AJ Styles is backstage with our interviewer Dan Wilson.

Dan: “AJ Styles first off congratulations on you win this past Sunday at A New Level over Paul London but you have requested this interview time tonight what exactly do you want?”

Styles: “Last Sunday I proved without a shadow of a doubt that I am truly phenomenal by pinning Paul London 1,2,3 in the middle of the ring. It happened just as I said that it would but Dan I arrive here tonight ready for my dues my pat on the back from all these ingrates, Dan I am phenomenal and I am the best around here I can beat anyone on this entire roster but where is the phenomenal one’s match to prove it. It’s not me I’m caring about though Dan no it’s the audience out there. Everyone knows that there all out there because they came to see me; they came to see the phenomenal one but how can they when I haven’t even got a match. So this is how it’s going to work next week there will begin an open invitation for anybody on the GPW TV roster to face me in the ring. Then that person who accepts that challenge will look into the eyes of the phenomenal AJ Styles and then they will know that they are in the presence of greatness.”

OR – 72

Jerry Lynn –vs- Scott Steiner

Jerry Lynn brought his all in this match, knowing he had a mountain to climb in the powerhouse that is Scott Steiner. Lynn came very close to pinning Steiner after hitting a DDT but Steiner kicked out at the count of two and battled back against the smaller Lynn. In the end Steiner put Lynn away with the Steiner spiral for the three count and another impressive victory here on GPW TV.

Winner – Scott Steiner

CR – 76 MQ – 62 OR – 62

We once more go backstage where Don Callis is shown in his office arguing with Rey Mysterio and Spanky.

Callis: “Listen to me, Jeff Hardy has been sent to hospital after the attack by Eddie Guerrero, Scott Hall and Kid Kash so he won’t be able to join you in the main event tonight.”

Mysterio: “So just tell us then, who’s Jeff’s replacement going to be then?”

Callis: There isn’t going to be any replacement.

Spanky: “What, so you’re telling us that tonight it’s a handicap match, us two against the three of them.”

Callis: “That’s the basics of it yes, but I’ll tell you what I’ll do if you think that Eddie, Kash and Hall have an unfair advantage that match is now a no DQ match.

Mysterio: “You’re joking right?”

Callis: “Listen Rey I know you feel that you’ve been unjustly treated here but there’s nothing I can do but just for future reference I never joke, about anything.”

OR – 75

CM Punk –vs- Billy Kidman

Kidman challenged Punk to this match tonight as he feels that if he gets a win over Punk then he will be that much closer to achieving what he wants. This match though didn’t go as Kidman wanted, he had started out with control of the match but an ill-timed shooting star press attempt gave Punk the advantage. Punk was quick to drill Kidman with the pepsi plunge which got a two count, Punk then locked him in the devil lock, Kidman was stuck in the middle of the ring so had no option but to tap out.

Winner – CM Punk

CR – 63 MQ – 84 OR – 65

Rey Mysterio & Spanky –vs- Eddie Guerrero, Kid Kash & Scott Hall - No DQ

In what was suppose to be a six man tag was now turned into a three on two handicap match after the attack on Jeff Hardy. Scott Hall came down to the ring first to a good amount of boos from the crowd, Kid Kash came down to the ring next and he too good a good amount of heel heat. The GPW World Champion Eddie Guerrero then came down to the ring. The three men lined up in the ring as Spanky’s music played throughout the arena, he came out with Torrie Wilson but he told her to backstage to make sure she didn’t get hurt. Spanky came down the ramp alone as the arena went black to signal the imminent arrival of Rey Mysterio, Rey joined Spanky on the outside of the ring. The two looked at each other and just shrugged their shoulders, the then ran the rest of the way and got in the ring to try and surprise them.

Their plan backfired though as the three heels quickly got the advantage and started to dismantle Rey and Spanky. The ref tried to get control over the match but Hall kept him back as Eddie and Kash attacked the two faces. Kash took Spanky to the outside and rammed his head into the ring post and the whipped him into then guardrail. Back in the ring Hall planted Rey with the outsider’s edge, Kash rejoined the attack and drilled Rey with the cha ching as Eddie climbed up to the top turnbuckle. Hall and Kash got out of the ring as Eddie came flying off the turnbuckle with a frog splash on the downed Rey Mysterio, Eddie covered him and got the three count.

Winners – Eddie Guerrero, Kid Kash & Scott Hall

CR – 85 MQ – 79 OR – 74

GPW TV faded to black with Eddie Guerrero, Kid Kash and Scott Hall standing in the ring with their arms raised in victory over the body of Rey Mysterio.

Best Segment – Eddie Guerrero, Kid Kash & Scott Hall attack Jeff Hardy backstage

Worst Segment – Gail Kim –vs- Victoria

-------------

GPW TV got a overall rating of 68 and a TV rating of 7.93 compared to Smackdown’s 5.14. There are another four GPW TVs before No Remorse as well as four more Instigations as well, that should be enough time to build up some more matches.

Instigation

The music finishes and the pryos go off to start this week’s Instigation, 8286 people are in attendance to witness the rematch from A New Level between Ken Shamrock and Hulk Hogan for the GPW Championship.

York & Matthews –vs- Erotica© - GPW Tag Team Championship

York & Matthews used their rematch clause for this match tonight, as they weren’t the ones pinned at A New Level, La Resistance were. This match started off with a handshake between the two teams and the bell rang to start the match. Christian York and Chris Chetti were the ones to start this match off; York struck first with a standing dropkick to the chest of Chetti, knocking him down to the mat. Chetti fought back though and knocked down York to the mat with a closeline.

Erotica kept control of the match until York was able to counter a suplex attempt by Chetti, York then raced to his corner to tag in Matthews to the match. Matthews knocked Chetti down to the mat and that’s where he kept him, York & Matthews were in full control and managed to nail Chetti with the full effect. Matthews attempted the pin but just before the ref’s hand came down for the three La Resistance pulled Matthews out of the ring. There they planted him with the la crepe. The ref called for the bell for the disqualification as La Resistance got in the ring.

La Resistance then drilled Christain York with a la crepe of his own as they turned their focus on Erotica.

Winners by DQ – York & Matthews

CR – 77 MQ – 80 OR – 78

Chetti: “Just what is your problem?”

Rene: “We beat you in a match last week which named us the number one contenders for the GPW Tag Team Championships. Now you grant them a shot at the championships without a thought of us. That match last week meant that we are the only ones that qualify for a title shot not York & Matthews or anyone else only us.

Doring: “You haven’t named the time when you want your title shot…”

Sylvan: “Right then you want to know when we want our title shot it’s going to be at No Remorse, Erotica –vs- La Resistance for the GPW Tag Team Championship…

Chetti: “Why wait to No Remorse why don’t we go right now?”

With that Chetti and Doring attacked La Resistance and knocked them to the outside of the ring. They wanted them to re-enter it but La Resistance refused and backed up the ramp shouting at Erotica along the way.

OR – 65

Bill DeMott –vs- Buff Bagwell

DeMott started off in control of this match, making sure that Bagwell wasn’t allowed to gain any momentum. DeMott even managed to hit him with the no joke which got him a two count, however when he went up to the top rope to try and nail the no laughing matter, but when he came flying down Bagwell rolled out of the way, DeMott got back up dazed and walked right into a kobayshi DDT from Bagwell which got the three count.

Winner – Buff Bagwell

CR – 69 MQ – 63 OR – 67

We cut backstage where The Rock is shown arriving at the arena. Rock started to walk through some corridors when he turned a corner and came face to face with Instigation commissioner Bret Hart.

Bret: “I thought I told you not to turn up here tonight Rock, but I had a backup plan just in case you would turn up, gentlemen.”

Out from a door came several cops ready to escort Rock out of the arena.

Bret: “See you next week Rock.”

Rock: “I don’t think so Bret because you see Rock knew that you would try to do this so The Rock also had a backup plan in this, Rock pulls out a ticket, Rock’s got a front row seat to watch that jabroni Hulk Hogan take on that assed face Ken Shamrock. There’s nothing you can do Bret.”

Bret: “If you so much as place one foot on the other side of that guardrail tonight then these men will be happy to escort you out of the building.”

Rock: “Hey The Rock’s going to do nothing. The Rock came here to have fun and watch some wrestling, I’m sure we’re in for a surprising night!”

Bret: “Really, well just to make sure that no surprises happened during tonight’s main event I’m going to be ringside to make sure that it’s a fair match!

OR – 87

Sting –vs- Test

This match is a result of Sting’s actions last week where he barged into Test’s locker room and accused him of being the person that has been following him recently. Test came down to the ring first to a good amount of heel heat from the crowd; Sting came down to the ring to a good face pop from the crowd. As soon as he got in the ring he attacked Test and was unrelenting on his attack.

This rage though would ultimately be the downfall of Sting as he had been several times been warned by the ref for some of his actions and it was during one of these warnings that Test snuck up behind Sting and rolled him up, Test then placed his feet on the second rope for the extra leverage. The ref didn’t see this though and counted the three. Test was quick to get out of the ring after this and went back up the ramp as Sting argued with the ref about the way that Test had won the match.

Winner – Test

CR – 79 MQ – 61 OR – 73

Our cameras go backstage where Hulk Hogan is with our interviewer Josh Matthews

Josh: “Tonight Hulk you have got a match against Ken Shamrock for the GPW Championship, how do think your chances are now that The Rock has a front row seat?”

Hogan: “Josh brother tonight I’m not going to worry about The Rock tonight Hulk Hogan is going in with all his focus on Ken Shamrock where he has the chance to regain the gold, but I know that Rock is going to get involved in the match I just don’t know how. I want Rock to interfere in that match, in fact no I’m begging Rock to interfere in the match tonight just so I can get my hands on him, just so I can drop the leg on Rock and show him that Hulk Hogan don’t take no crap from anyone.”

OR – 98

Seven –vs- Randy Savage

Savage underestimated Seven’s ability and it nearly cost him the match as he had just hit the Savage elbow but didn’t go for the cover, instead he just started to slap Seven a couple of times in the face. This just angered Seven though and he rolled Savage up in a small package but Savage kicked out at the count of two. Savage was irate at this embarrassment and relentlessly started to pound away on Seven, to prove a point Savage slapped Seven in the face one more time before going back up to the top rope and delivering a second Savage elbow, he covered straight away and got the three count.

Winner – Randy Savage

CR – 64 MQ – 64 OR – 63

We once again go backstage where Sting is shown backstage, still angry at his recent loss. Sting then just snapped and started to destroy everything around him, ripping posters off the wall, overturning tables. As he was doing this the figure all in black came up behind Sting with a steel chair, he brought the chair down with a sickening thud onto the head of Sting, who immediately went right down to the floor. The figure was about to bring the chair down again when he heard people coming. He dropped the chair and ran away as Bret Hart turned the corner and noticed Sting on the floor. He called for help as we returned to the ring.

OR - 68

Ron Killings –vs- Rodney Mack

In the shortest match of the night Killings picked up the win after drilling Mack with the true conviction for the three count.

Winner – Ron Killings

CR – 68 MQ – 73 OR – 70

Ken Shamrock© -vs- Hulk Hogan - GPW Championship

True to form Bret Hart came down to the ring first to make sure that no one interfered. Ken Shamrock came down to the ring first to a little face pop from the crowd, before getting in the ring he and Bret Hart shook hands. Hulk Hogan then came down to the ring to a thunderous pop from the crowd; he came down to the ramp and went right over to where Rock was sitting in the front row. The two started to argue and Rock went to cross the rail but Bret Hart made sure that didn’t happen and told Hogan to get in the ring. Before Shamrock could offer the handshake Hogan offered it before him. The two shook hands and the bell rang to signal the start of this match.

Ken Shamrock came out of the initial tie up with the control, he backed Hogan into the corner and laid some knife edge chops on the chest of Hogan, he even managed to nail the belly to belly suplex on Hogan, but it proved to much as Shamrock obviously wasn’t over the concussion that he received at A New Level from the chair shot delivered by Rock, Shamrock fell down to the mat and the ref started the ten count. Seeing this Rock again tried to get over the rail but Bret Hart held him back, the ref also got out of the ring and tried to hold Rock back.

With both men laying on the mat and the ref’s and Bret Hart’s focus on The Rock, Sean O’Haire came running down the ramp with a steel chair in hand. He got in the ring and brought the chair down on Hulk Hogan repeatedly. O’Haire then dragged Ken Shamrock on the body of Hogan and ran back up the ramp. Back on the outside The Rock quickly sat back down which got a confused look for Bret Hart, the ref turned round and saw the cover being made, he got in the ring and started the count. 1…2…3 Bret Hart looked at Rock who just shrugged his shoulders and started to laugh. Bret knew something was wrong though but he couldn’t prove it, back in the ring Hogan was bleeding profusely from the forehead as Ken Shamrock groggily got up and didn’t really know where he was.

Winner and still GPW Champion – Ken Shamrock

CR – 69 MQ – 39 OR – 59

Ken Shamrock gained overness from this match

Bret Hart still looked confused and The Rock demanded a mic.

Rock: “Now Bret Hart Rock and all these people want, actually scratch that the Rock could give a damn about what these people want, Rock wants to know, no demands to know when Rock’s title shot is.”

Bret: “Fine then you want to know Rock, it’s going to be Ken Shamrock –vs- The Rock at No Remorse for the GPW Championship!

OR – 92

Instigation came to an end with a bloody Hulk Hogan laying in the ring and The Rock smiling on the outside.

Best Segment – Josh Matthews interviews Hulk Hogan

Worst Segment – Ken Shamrock –vs- Hulk Hogan

---------------

The main event was a bit better than their encounter at A New Level but it was still pretty bad. Anyway the show managed to get an overall rating of 71 and a TV rating of 7.75 compared with Raw’s 6.08. The addition of Sean O’Haire is going to be a huge boost to the company and will now be involved in the Hulk Hogan/Rock storyline.

GPW TV

8845 people are here tonight for GPW TV. Tonight Jerry Lynn will take on Scott Steiner and the AJ Styles invitational will take place.

To start tonights show GPW TV commissioner Don Callis made his way down to the ring.

Callis: “Last week in the main event we saw the team of Eddie Guerrero, Kid Kash and Scott Hall absolutely destroy Rey Mysterio and Spanky. Now all week Rey and Spanky have been moaning that I have favourites here on GPW TV that I don’t make fair matches and that I reward people that don’t deserve it. Now Rey, Spanky you hurt my feelings when you said that, just because I’m a good business man doesn’t mean that I don’t have feelings, but even though you did I’ve taken all of your points into consideration and I’ve come to a conclusion you’re wrong. I do make fair matches, I make matches that can’t be seen anywhere else and to prove that tonight I’m going to deliver a match that has never been seen before anywhere right here in this very ring. Tonight in the main event it’ll be Rey Mysterio going one on one with Spanky, there you happy? No favouritism, no unfair ruling and once more I have shown just why GPW TV is the best wrestling programme that this world has ever known and I want you all to stick around for tonight’s show because I guarantee that it’s going to be a gooden!”

OR – 71

Gail Kim –vs- Jazz

In the shortest match of the night Jazz picked up the win over Gail Kim tapped out to the STF.

Winner – Jazz

CR – 67 MQ – 63 OR – 65

Backstage Eddie Guerrero, Kid Kash and Scott Hall are shown in a locker room backstage.

Eddie: “Now are we all clear on what’s going to happen tonight?”

Kash: “We’re going to show everyone just why we are the best of the best in this business!”

Hall: “We’re going to explain just how great we really are, how we ought to be respected, worshipped even.”

Kash: “We’re going to show them just what happens when anyone messes with us.”

Eddie: Tonight everyone will see just who the most dominant men are in this whole company.

OR – 92

Shark Boy –vs- Billy Kidman

On his ongoing mission to get noticed here on GPW TV Billy Kidman challenged Shark Boy to a match here tonight, which as you can see Shark Boy accepted. Kidman has been on a bit of a loosing streak as of late and desperately needs a win. This desperation showed in this match as Kidman’s focus seemed to be elsewhere and Shark Boy was able to keep control of the early going to the match. However when Shark Boy went to hit the deep sea drop on Kidman, his focus returned to him fast. Kidman blocked the move and nailed him with a BKbomb, he went for the cover but Shark Boy kicked out at the count of two. Kidman went up to the top rope and delivered a shooting star press for the three count and a much needed victory.

Winner – Billy Kidman

CR – 72 MQ – 81 OR – 76

Billy Kidman gained overness from this match

Our cameras go backstage to where Dan Wilson is with Rey Mysterio

Dan: “Last week you and your tag partner Spanky lost against Eddie Guerrero, Kid Kash and Scott Hall, how do you feel about your loss?”

Rey: “Eddie sure you beat me last week two on three, but you played the numbers game. You weren’t sure that you could beat all three of us so you got your henchmen to take out Jeff Hardy to make it a handicap match so well done you beat me in a three on two situation. You beat me at A New Level as well didn’t you Eddie, but you weren’t sure that you could beat me then wither could you so you grabbed a handful of tights to make sure that I stayed down for the three, well done Eddie you’re a great champion. You’re scared Eddie, you’re scared of me and what I’m capable of! The only way you can beat me in by cheating of getting Kash and Hall to do your dirty work for you. You go around here bragging that you’re the alpha male, that you’re the best in this business, prove it! Eddie prove it to me and prove it to everyone else that you can beat me clean in a match, no cheating and no interference, prove it at No Remorse for the GPW World Championship, prove it by facing me one more time, prove it Eddie, prove it!

OR – 89

We go back to ringside as AJ Styles makes his entrance.

Styles: “Last week I issued a open challenge to anyone in the back to go one on one with the phenomenal one tonight, but no one has accepted the challenge, no one dares face me because they no that they can’t be me, they can’t beat the phenomenal one, but I’m giving everyone back there one more chance, one more chance to rub elbows with the phenomenal one!”

Air Paris’s music hits and comes running down to the ring, AJ Styles just shrugs his shoulders and drops the mic knowing that he has found a challenger.

Air Paris –vs- AJ Styles

Styles completely dominated this match and Air Pairs wasn’t allowed to gain any momentum in this match. Styles made quick work of him and nailed the Styles clash for the three count.

He again grabs the mic as Air Paris rolls out of the ring.

Styles: “Next week it’s going to be the same, I’m offering the chance to anyone back there to face me next week and this time make sure it’s not just a waste of the phenomenal one’s time!”

Winner – AJ Styles

CR – 80 MQ – 80 OR – 79

As we come back from commercial break Scott Hall comes down to the ring.

Hall: “For the past two week’s I’ve shown you all just how good I am by pulverising that punk Jeff Hardy but still you people show me no respect, you treat me as if I’m worthless, I’m should be a god to you people, you should bow down and worship me, you should…”

Jeff Hardy coming out on the stage interrupted him.

Jeff: "You attack me from behind and you want respect, you and your friends attack me backstage and you want people to respect you you’re a jackass and people don’t respect jackasses.

Hall: “Boy you just don’t learn do you, I beat you, I destroy you, I pulverise you but yet you come out here and you run you mouth and you’re begging for another beating but I’m tired of trying to make you learn. I’m tired of trying to get you to try and respect people that are better of you…”

Jeff: “Me and all of these people here are sick and tired of you coming out here and demanding respect, but you do have a point that you have beaten me but the way I see it that’s in the past and I deserve to beat you so you say you’re tired of facing me why don’t we go have one more match? One more chance for you to get the Television championship and one more chance for me to try and beat you? How about we have one more match at No Remorse?

Hall: “You come out here interrupting me and now you want me to face you one more time where obviously I will tear you to little pieces but I’ll do it. Hey it’s fun for me to destroy you, so me and you at No Remorse fine!

OR – 71

CM Punk –vs- Sonny Siaki

In another short match CM Punk got the win by locking in the devil lock on Siaki for the quick tap out.

Winner – CM Punk

CR – 67 MQ – 78 OR – 72

Eddie Guerrero is backstage with our interviewer Dan Wilson

Dan: “Earlier tonight Rey Mysterio…”

Eddie: "Listen essa Rey Mysterio thinks that I’m scared of him, that I can’t beat him fairly. Even though I pinned him in the ring at A New Level and my team got the victory last week not his…”

Dan: “But with all due respect Eddie, at A New level you did have a handful of tights and you last week it was three on two.”

Eddie: “What’s your point essa, I do what I have to do to get the victory homes, I don’t have to prove anything to anyone essa but Rey Mysterio did have some very strong words and ever since then people have been looking at me essa, they think that I can’t beat Rey Mysterio fairly I can see it in their eyes just like I see it in yours now. Rey you want to face me at No Remorse sure essa. There I will prove that I can beat you and prove that I am the undisputed GPW World Champion and I will prove that I am the alpha male!

OR – 93

Eddie Guerrero gained overness from this segment

Jerry Lynn –vs- Scott Steiner

Steiner has been on a bit of a winning streak lately and in this match he showed why. Lynn did control the start of this match but his power couldn’t be match by big poppa pump, which soon showed through. The former world champion became a victim of a belly to belly suplex by Steiner, but when the ref’s hand came down for the three Steiner broke the count saying that he was only getting warmed up. He then nailed Lynn with the Steiner spiral and then he locked in the Steiner recliner for the submission and another impressive victory.

Winner – Scott Steiner

CR – 71 MQ – 64 OR – 68

Rey Mysterio –vs- Spanky W/ Torrie Wilson

Spanky came down to the ring first to a decent pop from the crowd, but this may be because he had the lovely Torrie Wilson on his arm. The arena went black and the mask appeared on the titentron signalling the arrival of Rey Mysterio, but he didn’t appear, instead he was shown backstage getting beat down by Eddie Guerrero, Kid Kash and Scott Hall, they left him broken in two on the floor as Spanky was shown back in the ring looking around for what he could do, but as he tried to leave the ring Eddie, Kash and Hall started slowly down the ramp. The three of them started to stalk around the ring leaving Torrie and Spanky inside it, the three men then picked a side each and got in the ring while Spanky was trying to protect Torrie.

Hall was the one to attack first quickly taking Spanky down to the mat with an outsider’s edge. Kash’s focus was all on Torrie Wilson as she had cost him the cruiserweight championship at A New level. He levelled her with a cha ching as the crowd booed him loudly for his actions. Eddie meanwhile had climbed up to the top rope and came flying down with a frog splash on Spanky.

Eddie: “Earlier tonight I said that I was the undisputed alpha male around here but it looks I was wrong! We are the alpha males, we run things around here and no one can do a thing about it. Rey Mysterio tried to stop us in the back but he became our second victim, last week Jeff Hardy was our first and now Spanky and Torrie Wilson are our third. We are the best wrestlers alive in the world today. We have the soon to be GPW Television champion Scott Hall, Kid Kash will soon be the GPW Cruiserweight Champion as he will be facing Spanky at No Remorse thanks to Don Callis and then there’s me, Eddie Guerrero the GPW World Champion. We are unstoppable but over the coming weeks we will be looking for a fourth man to join our ranks and then you will be forced to recognise that we are the true alpha males!

OR – 87

Scott Hall gained overness from this segment

GPW TV came to an end similar to last week with Eddie Guerrero, Kid Kash and Scott Hall standing triumphant in the middle of the ring.

Best Segment – Dan Wilson interviews Eddie Guerrero

Worst Segment – Gail Kim –vs- Jazz

-----------------

This week’s GPW TV got an overall rating of 79, a vast improvement on the past weeks. It also got a TV rating of 7.83 against Smackdown’s 5.17, I got some bad news this morning though as another wrestler has decided to retire. I also had plans for this one as well but we’ve made plans for his exit so keep watching to find out who it is. Unlike Raven though, who’s head booker at our development plant this individual has no interested in staying within any role within the company.

In other news Federation De Lutte Internationale has risen to national level.

Instigation

8811 people have come to tonight’s Instigation where Ken Shamrock will face Randy Savage and Sting will defend his GPW North American Championship against Buff Bagwell in the main event.

As Instigation starts a video plays highlighting the Hulk Hogan Ken Shamrock match from last week, done from Rock’s arrival to Sean O’Haire's interference in the match itself. The video ends with Bret Hart announcing the Ken Shamrock will face The Rock at No Remorse for the GPW Championship. The video ends and fades to black as The Rock is shown arriving at the arena.

OR – 95

York & Matthews –vs- La Resistance

Last week La Resistance interfered in the tag team title match between York & Matthews –vs- Erotica, as a result Bret Hart booked this match for York & Matthews to try and get some revenge. York & Matthews completely dominated this match, taking out all their rage out on the heels for interfering in their match last week. York & Matthews had drilled Rene with the full effect but Sylvan broke the count up. This sent York & Matthews into a fury and they went to attack Sylvan but were held back by the ref, this allowed for Rene to recover and get back to his feet. La Resistance then planted York with the La Crepe and Rene covered him, Sylvan got Matthews out of the ring as the ref made the three count.

Winners – La Resistance

CR – 79 MQ – 80 OR – 79

We are backstage as we come back from commercial break following Sting walking backstage. As Sting turns the corner though the figure in black smashes a chair over Sting’s head, looking to complete his work from last week, which was interrupted by Bret Hart. Again like last week the figure was going to bring the chair down one more time on Sting but voices coming down the corridor disturbed him again. The figure left the area and Bret Hart came round the corner, he looked at Sting and just like last week started to call for help.

OR – 64

Seven –vs- Justin Credible

The commentators really took no notice of this match as they were focusing on what had just happened to Sting. It was a shame though because this was a pretty good match that the crowd also really didn’t seem too interested in. Seven got the win with a sinner shot for the three count.

Winner – Seven

CR – 53 MQ – 79 OR – 66

Justin Credible lost overness from this match. Seven gained overness from this match.

Our cameras go backstage where Josh Matthews is with The Rock

Josh: “Now Rock at No Remorse you will face Ken Shamrock for the GPW Championship, what do you think your chances are going into this match?”

Rock: “Ken Shamrock would not be GPW Champion now if it wasn’t for The Rock, the Rock let him win that match, and The Rock gave him that GPW Championship but where is The Rock’s thank you. Ken Shamrock, you know it, these idiots here know it, The Rock knows it, even you know it Josh Matthews that Ken Shamrock would not be GPW Champion if it were not for The Rock and what The Rock gives he Rock can quickly take back so at No Remorse Ken Shamrock you will look into the Rock’s eyes, you will go one on one with the great one and then you will get you ass handed to you courtesy of The Rock.”

Josh: “Just one more question Rock, why did you attack Hulk Hogan…”

Rock: “Josh Matthews everywhere The Rock goes, everyone that sees me asks me one question why Rock why? The Rock’s getting annoyed by getting asked that question so tonight in that very ring The Rock will tell the world just why Rock attacked Hulk Hogan and why The Rock cost Hulk Hogan the GPW Championship!

OR – 96

Ron Killings –vs- A-Train

A-Train certainly had the power advantage in this match and Killings knew that if he wanted to defeat him he would have to use his speed to his advantage to avoid the big mammoth. Killings actually did a very good job of this and managed to avoid any high impact moves from A-Train, who couldn’t cope with Killing’s speed. He tried to keep Killings down on the mat but Killings was having no of it. Killings managed to pick up the win after connecting with the true conviction for the three count.

Winner – Ron Killings

CR – 70 MQ – 64 OR – 68

We once again go backstage where Sting is shown in his locker room with an ice pack on his head arguing with Bret Hart

Sting: “All I’m saying is that you always seem to be just round the corner every time I’m attacked.”

Bret: “So you’re saying that I have something to do with this pathetic man who’s stalking you?”

Sting: “I’m saying that it’s awfully convenient.”

Bret: “I don’t like you tone there Sting, you’ve been accusing everyone of being involved in this and your making enemies Sting.”

Sting: “I don’t care about that Bret, they don’t know what it’s like having your every move followed, they don’t get mail that threatens their family. If they were in my shoes Bret they would be doing the exact same thing I’m doing right now. You said you would try and find who it is Bret but you’re doing nothing.”

Bret: “Listen this man is very good at hiding his tracks but what I’ve seen on video tapes is that it’s someone I don’t know and is not on the Instigation roster so either it’s someone from the GPW TV roster or it’s someone that’s not even employed by GPW!

Sting: “Well how in the hell is he getting in here every week then Bret?”

Bret: “I don’t know but security has been tightened and they have been told not to let anyone back here who hasn’t got a pass.”

Sting: “They’re doing a good job of it though aren’t they Bret the last two weeks I’ve been attacked so I think it is someone on this roster despite everything else or someone might just be paying someone else to do their dirty work for them.”

Bret: “But who would want to do that?”

Sting: “Who do you think Bret? Who has been fixated on me the past couple on months?”

Bret: Test.

Sting: “Exactly!”

OR – 76

Ken Shamrock –vs- Randy Savage

Shamrock was in control of the early going in this match but he lost it when The Rock came out with a chair and sat on the top of the ramp, watching his opponent for No Remorse. Shamrock started to shout at Rock to go backstage and this allowed for Savage to get control of the match, he surprised Shamrock with a roll up but he only got a two count out of it. Shamrock quickly gained control of the match again and hit the belly to belly suplex on Savage, he then locked him in the ankle lock to which Savage reluctantly tapped out to the pain.

After the match Shamrock started to shout at The Rock again but Rock just got up and silently walked backstage leaving Shamrock in the ring to celebrate his win.

Winner – Ken Shamrock

CR – 66 MQ – 58 OR – 63

Ken Shamrock gained overness from this match

Bret Hart is then shown in his office when Test came walking in.

Test: “I don’t like what Sting was saying Bret, he actually accused me of paying someone to stalk him to try and play mind games with him…”

Bret: “He does have a point though Test you have been obsessed with Sting over the last couple of months.”

Test: “That’s only because I should have been the first GPW North American Champion and nothing else. It’s not my style Bret; I wanted Sting to know who’s playing mind games with him. I wanted him to look in my eyes and know that everything that I have said is true. I wouldn’t waste my time on something like this, but I must admit the person who is doing it is doing a great job of getting into his head.”

Bret: “Oh do you think it’s funny do you Test.”

Test: “I think it’s hilarious.”

Bret: “Lets see how funny you think this is then at No Remorse it’s going to be Sting defending the GPW North American championship against you Test and with the mood that he’s in right now I wouldn’t want to be in your shoes!”

OR – 71

Sting© -vs- Buff Bagwell - GPW North American Championship

It was now time for the main event match of tonight’s show; Buff Bagwell came down to the ring first in this match to a decent amount of heel heat from the crowd. Sting’s music then played out throughout the arena and the GPW North American Champion came down to the ring looking completely pissed off. As soon as he got in the ring Bagwell tried to take the advantage and attack Sting, but Sting soon got control and took out all of his frustrations out of Bagwell. In this sort of move Bagwell stood absolutely no chance of the win unless he had some help.

This help came in the form of Test running down the ramp after a ref bump. Test got in the ring and blasted Sting with a big boot. Test got out of the ring and made his way back up the ramp with the damage done. Bagwell went for the cover as the ref recovered and started to make the count 1…2…3NO! Sting kicked out much to the disbelief of Test and Bagwell, who then tried to take Sting out completely.

Bagwell set Sting up for the Buff blockbuster but Sting blocked the move and instead nailed Bagwell with the scorpion death drop for the three count successfully defending his championship.

CR – 70 MQ – 51 OR – 64

As promised The Rock came down to the ring to explain just why he screwed Hulk Hogan.

Rock: “Why Rock why? Everywhere The Rock goes he gets asked why Rock why? Rock goes to a restaurant and the waitress asks why Rock why? Rock checks into a hotel and the bellboy asks why Rock why? Tonight Rock’s going to answer that very question why Rock why did you screw Hulk Hogan out of the GPW Championship and the answer is that The Rock never screwed Hulk Hogan the people screwed Hulk Hogan! The minute you turned your back on The Rock you screwed Hulk Hogan. Rock wanted to be a success in Hollywood but did you go and see Rock’s movies? No you deserted the Rock and that hurt Rock’s feelings so he knew that he had to hurt the people as much as they had hurt the Rock. So as Rock was contemplating just how to achieve that he was flicking through some channels when who should be on but that orange son of a bitch Hulk Hogan and Rock knew that was just the way to get back at the people because the people love Hulk Hogan. So The Rock phoned up that gullible peon Bret Hart and asked to be a part of his show and he allowed the great one to be the ref in that match, he had given Rock just what he wanted. So Rock went out there and Rock refused to count because he knew that the people cared about Hulk Hogan so there you go the answer to why Rock why did you screw Hulk Hogan at A New Level, Rock didn’t screw Hulk Hogan, the people screwed Hulk Hogan.

But all of Rock’s work was nearly undone by Bret Hart last week by booking Ken Shamrock Hulk Hogan for the championship and he had the nerve to ban Rock from the arena, and the Rock knew he knew that he couldn’t let all of Rock’s work be undone by that so he phoned up a man and asked him to help The Rock out so let Rock introduce you all to a very good friend of The Rock, Sean O’Haire!

Sean O’Haire came down to the ring to boos from the crowd; he got into the ring and shook hands with Rock before grabbing a mic of his own.

O’Haire: “Now Rock you’re not the only one who been asked that very question why Sean why did you interfere in the Hulk Hogan Ken Shamrock match well the answer is money! The Rock gave me a very large amount of money to make sure that Hulk Hogan never walked out of that match with the championship and how could I refuse such a generous offer. Now you can boo me all you want but you all know that if you got even half of the amount of the money that Rock gave me then you too would do exactly the same thing…

Hulk Hogan’s music then played interrupting Sean O’Haire and the former world champion came down to the ring he didn’t seem to bothered that there were two men in there instead he just got in the ring and made a dive for The Rock but Sean O’Haire attacked him from behind, but Hogan started to battle back against the two men laying right hands on both men. Rock then bailed out of the ring and grabbed a steel chair. He got back in the ring and smashed it over the head of Hogan sending him down to the mat. The attack continued then tough and Rock planted Hogan with a Rock bottom, O’Haire then joined in the fun and drilled him with the prophecy. With Hogan down on the mat Rock connected with a people’s elbow as Sean O’Haire climbed up to the top rope, there he came flying off with a seanton bomb on the lifeless Hogan.

OR – 90

Sean O’Haire gained overness from this segment

Instigation came to an end with The Rock and Sean O’Haire shaking hands in the ring over the body of Hulk Hogan.

Best Segment – Josh Matthews interviews The Rock

Worst Segment – Ken Shamrock –vs- Randy Savage

------------------

This week’s Instigation got an overall rating of 78 and a TV rating of 7.75 beating Raw’s 6.06. Things seem to be shaping up nicely for No Remorse with six of the matches already announced. Things seem to be going in the right direction as our public image continues to rise as our popularity increases. We are now in a full-fledged war with the giant WWE but we are holding our own as although they have the star power we have the talent on our roster, even though the matches tonight didn’t really seem to show it.

Breaking News

Instigation Wrestler Buff Bagwell has been given a suspension effectively immediately and will not appear on any upcoming shows until the 1st of March 2004. The reason for this suspension is that Buff Bagwell continually showing up late for shows. This behaviour is unacceptable and we hope that this suspension will prove to be a wake up call for Buff Bagwell.

Credit GPW.com

-------------

GPW TV

8816 people are here tonight the main event will be Paul London –vs- Scott Steiner

To start off tonight’s show the Alpha Males (Eddie Guerrero, Kid Kash and Scott Hall) make their way down to the ring.

Eddie: “Last week we showed just how powerful we really are essa by destroying Rey Mysterio and Spanky. Let this be a lesson to everybody out there homes that this is what happens when to try and stand up to us.

Kash: “To further show our dominance here in GPW TV at No Remorse all of us will hold all the gold on GPW TV. Eddie Guerrero here already has the GPW World Championship and he’s not going to lose it to some punk like Rey Mysterio. Then we have Scott Hall who will take on the GPW Television Champion Jeff Hardy. Hall has already showed that he can beat Jeff many, many times before so at No Remorse it’s just going to be a walk in the park for him.”

Hall: “Then we have the K.I.D. Kid Kash who will take the GPW Cruiserweight Championship off of Spanky and deliver it here to the Alpha males.”

Kash: “This time I am not going to let some bitch named Torrie Wilson stop me.”

Eddie: “Last week was a busy week for us homes because not only did we prove our dominance but we also said that we are looking for a fourth member essa. All week long we have been looking at tapes of everybody’s matches to see just who should become a Alpha Male…”

AJ Styles’s music then played and out came the former world champion

Styles: “Now I’m looking around here and I’ve got to say that you’ve got an impressive line up here Eddie, but it’s not exactly phenomenal. If you want someone to join you to make yourselves the true dominance force here in GPW then look no futher the first GPW World Champion, the phenomenal AJ Styles.

Eddie: “You’ve got an impressive essa, but there’s one problem I don’t like you homes. I hate your guts I couldn’t care if you died right here in front of me but that doesn’t change the fact that you do have some talent. Now I don’t know if it’s good enough to join us but I’ll tell you what we’ll do essa. Tonight you have your little AJ Styles invitational match so if you impress us tonight in that match homes we may just may let you join the ranks of the Alpha Males!

Scott Steiner then came out on the stage

Steiner: “Now AJ Styles you may be the phenomenal one but you are not the genetic freak, big poppa pump Scott Steiner. There’s no one like me on this whole planet and AJ there’s a dime a dozen of you. If you want a former champion look no further than me. I am a former WWE tag team champion, five time WCW tag team champion, two time WCW United States champion, WCW World champion and GPW Television Champion.

Eddie: “That’s impressive list Scott essa and tonight you have a match against Paul London so we’re going to pay attention very closely to that match Scott and we’ll let you at the end of the night homes.”

Styles: “Hey what about me, he may be former this and former that but he doesn’t have what I have, he isn’t as phenomenal as AJ Styles.”

Eddie: “Like I said homes tonight we’ll watch both of your matches essa and we’ll make our decision.”

OR – 68

Eddie Guerrero lost overness from this segment

Lita –vs- Trinity

In the first match of tonight two former Women’s champions took on each other. These two are also no strangers to each other as they have had many battles in the past. Lita came out with the victory in this encounter pinning Trinity after hitting her with a twist of fate.

Winner – Lita

CR – 76 MQ – 56 OR – 69

Piper’s Pit

Piper: “After a week’s absence I once again bring you undeserving people another showing of the best wrestling talk show Piper’s Pit. Now tonight my guest actually asked to be my guest tonight and you do not say no to this man. So I want you all to please welcome the commissioner of GPW TV Don Callis!

Don Callis quickly makes his way down to the ring and grabs a mic before Piper can ask him anything.

Callis: “All week people have been telling me that I have given the Alpha Males a free hand here on GPW TV. They tell me I’m doing a bad job and those jackasses Rey Mysterio and Spanky have set all that up. They were the first ones to start saying this lies about me and it has now spread…”

Rey Mysterio then appeared on the tientron

Rey: “Don listen these people didn’t need to be told that your doing a bad job they can see it for themselves. The Alpha Males attack me and Spanky last week and you do nothing about it…”

Callis: “You want me to do something do you well here you go tonight Rey you will face EZ Money I don’t care if your in no fit state that’s not my problem. Rey you will soon learn that I am the boss around here and there’s nothing that you can do about it.

OR – 73

As we come back from the commercial break AJ Styles is in the middle of the ring

Styles: “I still haven’t had anyone that has accepted my challenge and in all truth be told I can’t blame anyone for not wanting to face me. After I beat Air Paris last week they know what will await them if they step in this ring, but the phenomenal one knows that the only reason you came here tonight is to see me so I’m issuing that challenge once again, anyone back there who isn’t too afraid to face me come out here now and face the phenomenal one in this ring right now.

CM Punk then came out to the ring but AJ Styles didn’t look too happy about it knowing that it wouldn’t be as easy as last week.

CM Punk –vs- AJ Styles

Before the match started the Alpha Males were shown backstage watching in their locker room. We rejoin the ring just in time to see the initial tie up, which Punk comes out of with the advantage. Punk manages to keep a hold of the advantage for the most part of this match, he even manages to lock in the devil lock but Styles is too close to the ropes and manages to get to them to break the hold.

Styles was able to battle back though and started to gain his own momentum, he planted Punk with a Styles clash for the three and the victory but it didn’t look a very strong one. The cameras go back to the locker room of the Alpha Males and they seem to be impressed that AJ Styles managed to walk away with the victory.

Winner – AJ Styles

CR – 78 MQ – 96 OR – 83

Shark Boy –vs- Spanky W/ Torrie Wilson

The fans really didn’t really know who to cheer for in this match, never the less these two men put on a spectacle in the ring. There were several near falls in this match but neither men could manage to get the three count, and the crowd started to applaud their efforts.

The difficulty of who to boo soon wasn’t a problem as Kid Kash slowly made his way down to the ring, he slowly started to walk around the ring stalking Torrie Wilson. Eventually to escape Kash Torrie got in the ring and Kash was soon to follow. Shark Boy and Spanky soon stopped fighting each other and turned their attention on Kash, Spanky was the first to strike nailing Kash with the sliced bread #2, Shark Boy then joined the fray and hit the deep sea drop on Kash, the ref threw out the match but Spanky and Shark Boy didn’t seem to mind. Shark Boy, Spanky and Torrie Wilson left the ring and went back up the ramp celebrating all the way as Kid Kash slowly started to get back his senses.

Winner – Not decided due to interference

CR – 84 MQ – 81 OR – 83

We go backstage where AJ Styles is with our interviewer Dan Wilson

Dan: “Two weeks and two victories in what you call the AJ Styles invitational, will the challenge still stand for next week, or are you going to quit while your ahead?”

Styles: “Dan I will not quit till everyone knows just how phenomenal I really am. I may have beaten Air Paris and CM Punk but next week the challenge still stands for anyone to come down to the ring and face the phenomenal one. It can be absolutely anyone I don’t care, man or women next week you will see once again I am the only phenomenal one!”

OR – 71

Kid Kash is then shown walking down a corridor backstage when he finds Torrie Wilson

Kash: “Well, well, well if it isn’t the bitch herself Torrie Wilson and this time there’s no one to protect her. Psychosis was right about you you’re a slut and if it wasn’t for you I would be the Cruiserweight Champion right now but you had to get involved where you weren’t wanted.”

Torrie: “Spanky can beat you any day of the week.”

Kash: “Really well we’ll see about that at No Remorse but this time I need to make sure that there’s no one to help him.”

Kash makes a dive for Torrie but she moves out of the way and starts to scream for help, the screams soon bring Spanky onto the scene.

Kash: “Oh if it isn’t lover boy himself”

Spanky: “What’s going on here?”

Kash: “Oh noting we were just having a little chat but we’ll continue it some other time, see you around.”

OR – 74

Rey Mysterio –vs- EZ Money

This match was set up earlier in the night by Don Callis as punishment for Rey Mysterio. Rey started off in control of this match but EZ managed to low blow him when the ref wasn’t looking. EZ then took complete control of this and Rey soon became a victim of a bank roll by EZ but Rey kicked out at the count of two.

This sent out Scott Hall to come out to the ring, he tried to get in the ring but the ref stopped him. This allowed for Eddie Guerrero to come running out through the crowd, he got in the ring and sent his championship belt over the head of Rey Mysterio, Eddie got back out of the ring and Hall got off the apron as EZ Money made the cover, the ref went down and counted the three to give EZ Money the tainted victory.

Winner – EZ Money

CR – 80 MQ – 84 OR – 83

We go backstage to where the Alpha Males are standing by with our interviewer Dan Wilson

Dan: “Earlier tonight AJ Styles and Scott Steiner both wanted to join you but are you any closer to deciding which one gets to join you?”

Eddie: Now essa earlier AJ Styles got a victory over CM Punk but Scott Steiner still has time to impress us homes. Both of these men would be an excellent addition to the Alpha Males homes.”

Dan: “Now all of you have matches title matches at No Remorse what are your chances going into these matches?”

Hall: “I’ve shown that I can beat Jeff Hardy with no problems many times before so one more time no problem, hell he didn’t even have enough guts to turn up tonight because he’s too afraid to face me!

Kash: “At The End is Near I had Spanky beat so once I get rid of Torrie Wilson I know I’ll be able to get the job done and become the Cruiserweight Champion.”

Eddie: “And please Rey Mysterio, I have just shown you exactly what is in store for him at No Remorse, now the Scott Steiner match is next so we better go and get a good view.

OR – 91

Scott Hall gained overness from this segment

Paul London –vs- Scott Steiner

It was now time for the main event of the evening, Paul London came out to the ring first to a reasonable pop from the crowd. The sirens then blared throughout the arena and Scott Steiner made his way down to the ring, and when the Alpha Males said that they were going to get a good view they weren’t lying Eddie Guerrero, Kid Kash and Scott Hall all came out and stood on the ramp way ready to watch the match.

Steiner was the first to strike, bringing down his hammer like arms onto the back of London, he knew he had to keep London down on the mat to make sure that he couldn’t use his speed. Steiner brought his elbow down onto the chest of London and went for the cover but he broke the count at two and started to do push ups claiming that he was only warming up. This proved to be a huge mistake though as London was able to recover and came rebounding off the ropes and dropkicked Steiner right in the face.

This just sent Steiner into a rage and his grabbed London and connected with the Steiner spiral. Once on the mat Steiner locked London in the Steiner recliner in the middle of the ring. With no where to go London tapped out giving Steiner the win.

Winner – Scott Steiner

CR – 72 MQ – 65 OR – 69

Back on the ramp way the Alpha males started to clap the efforts of Scott Steiner and got in the ring.

Eddie: “Well essa I’ve got to give it to you that was a really impressive victory homes, so me and my boys have been talking and it would be an honour for you to join the ranks of the Alpha Males what do you say homes are you in?

Before Steiner AJ Styles came out to the ring

Styles:Why in the hell are you picking him over me, he’s not phenomenal and just because he’s won one match you’re choosing him. He knew who his opponent was I didn’t it’s easy to prepare for something you know about but not knowing who you will be facing is a hell of a lot harder so I want to know why him and not me?”

Eddie: “AJ essa calm down the reason that he’s joining and not you homes is that I hate you, I detest you and him I like him so Scott are you in or are you out?”

Steiner: “Eddie, Scott, Kash the genetic freak big poppa pump Scott Steiner now is a member of the Alpha Males.

OR – 78

Steiner shakes hands with Eddie Guerrero, Kid Kash and Scott Hall as GPW TV fades to black.

Best Segment – Dan Wilson interviews the Alpha Males

Worst Segment – AJ Styles and Scott Steiner offer to join the Alpha Males

--------------------------

GPW TV got an overall rating of 77, a little down form last week, and a TV rating of 7.51 compared with Smackdown’s 5.13. The wrestling on this show on the whole was better than it has been in recent weeks especially the Rey Mysterio/ EZ Money match as well as AJ Styles/CM Punk.

Instigation

8845 people are here tonight to see Sean O’Haire’s in ring debut against GPW Champion Ken Shamrock in the main event.

To start tonight show Bret Hart and Sting are backstage in a locker room

Bret: “Sting there is no way that the person that has been stalking you can get in the building tonight, there’s security at all the exits so no-one can get back here unless…”

Sting: “Unless he’s a part of this roster like I’ve already told you he is.”

Bret: “You’ve got to stop doing this you’ve accused me, you’ve accused Test…”

Sting: “You’ve only got his word that it isn’t him and his word is worth nothing.”

Bret: “I’ve already told you that the person it not a part of this roster.”

Sting: “It’s got to be someone Bret, what about Raven he could be sick enough to do this.”

Bret: “You retired Raven at Retribution remember he’s nowhere near here.

Sting: “What about…”

Bret: “This isn’t doing you any good Sting, you’ve got no match tonight why don’t you take the night off.

Sting: “I might do that Bret, I just think I’ll stick around here for a little longer.”

OR – 72

Seven –vs- Johnny Stamboli

In the opening bout of tonight’s show Seven took on Stamboli, the opening bout was also the shortest of the night with Seven picking up the win after hitting Stamboli with the sinner shot.

Winner- Seven

CR – 61 MQ – 74 OR – 67

Seven gained overness from this segment. Johnny Stamboli lost overness from this segment.

Our cameras go backstage where Erotica are shown walking backstage when out of nowhere La Resistance ambused them from behind. Sylvan threw Doring into the wall while Rene knocked Chetti down to the floor and started laying boots to the chest. La Resistance then laid waste to the tag team champions hitting Chetti first with a la crepe and gave one to Doring as well before leaving them on the floor.

OR – 62

York & Matthews –vs- Rainbow Express

We haven’t seen much of Rainbow express in the last couple of weeks and in this match they tried to show that they’re undervalued. Lodi quickly managed to get Christian York on his own and then proceeded to dismantle him. Lodi tagged Lenny and from then on the heels made quick tags and wore down Christian York. The change in the match came when Lodi went to closeline York down to the mat but York ducked the attempted and sent Lodi down to the mat with a dropkick.

York then struggled to his corner and tagged in Matthews for the first time in the match. Matthews, who was well rested, quickly got into ring and struck anything that moved. He knocked Lenny Lane out of the ring and then York came back in, they two faces then sent Lodi down to the mat with a full effect, Matthews went for the cover and got the three count for the victory.

Winner – York & Matthews

CR – 65 MQ – 86 OR – 62

Christian York gained overness from this match. Joey Matthews gained overness from this match. Lodi lost overness from this match. Lenny Lane lost overness from this match.

Sean O’Haire is shown backstage with our interviewer Josh Matthews

Josh: “Coming up later on tonight you will have your first match here on Instigation against the GPW Champion Ken Shamrock, with such a formidable opponent what do you think your chances are of walking out of this match with a win?”

O’Haire:Josh why are you doubting me like that huh? I’m better than Ken Shamrock, I’m better looking, better dressed and a much better wrestler. Instead of asking me what my chances are why don’t you go and find Ken Shamrock. When you do you ask him what his chances are of going up against me!

OR – 76

Ron Killings –vs- Randy Savage

Savage’s experience showed through in this match as he completely dominated it, but in doing do he was perhaps just a little too overconfident. Just like we saw two weeks ago from Savage in his match with Seven, Savage started to underestimate his opponent. This proved to be a big mistake as when Savage started to slap Killings around when he was on the mat, Killings just rolled him up in a small package and nearly got the three count.

Savage was irate at nearly loosing the match and started to lay the boots onto Killings’ chest. Savage then climbed up to the top rope and came flying off with the Savage elbow, but instead of going for the cover he went back up to the top rope and came flying off with another Savage elbow. Savage once again refused to cover Killings he climbed back up to the top rope and delivered a third Savage elbow on Killings, he finally covered the three count and perhaps unsurprisingly got the three count.

Winner – Randy Savage

CR – 74 MQ – 61 OR – 70

La Resistance are then shown backstage with Josh Matthews waiting for an interview

Josh: “Earlier tonight you two attacked you opponents for No Remorse Erotica, can I ask why?”

Rene: “They started to underestimate our power Josh they thought that they would be able to beat us well I’m afraid after tonight they may have to rethink that idea.

Sylvan: “Tonight Erotica got just a taste of what will happen to them at No Remorse when we regain our GPW Tag Team Championships…”

La Resistance started to run away then as Erotica came charging in with a couple of steel chairs chasing after them.

Chetti: “You may have got the advantage earlier Rene and Sylvan but you’ve just upped the stakes.”

Doring: “At No Remorse the beating that you gave us earlier will be nothing compared to what we are going to do to you.

OR – 62

Mark Jindrak –vs- Test

Test requested a match here tonight to show just what he plans to do to Sting at No Remorse. Jindrak came down to the ring first to a little face pop from the crowd but halfway down the ramp Test ran up behind him and knocked him down. Test then rammed Jindrak’s head into the ring post and then threw him into the guardrail. Jindrak was then whipped into the ring steps before being rolled into the ring by Test. Jindrak pulled himself up with the aid of the ropes, Test began to stalk him on the other side of the ring and when Jindrak had pulled himself up Test ran in and delivered a big boot to the face of Jindrak sending him right back down to he mat. Test then covered Jindrak and got the three count for the win.

After the match though Test went outside the ring and got a steel chair, he slid back into the ring and brought the chair down repeatedly onto the body of Jindrak while the crowd started to boo him. Test finally left the ring with the message to Sting obviously delivered.

Winner – Test

CR – 75 MQ – 61 OR – 70

The cameras return to the backstage area where Sting is shown leaving the arena. He starts to put his bags into the trunk when the figure in black runs in and slams the trunk lid down on Sting’s body, making Sting scream in agony. The figure then tries to get Sting into the trunk itself but he was disturbed by security guards running in. They try to grab the figure but he quickly runs away as fast as he had entered. Sting then tries to limp after the figure but soon gives up the chase and starts to destroy the car nearest to him as we return to the ring for the main event.

OR - 60

Ken Shamrock –vs- Sean O’Haire

Shamrock comes down to the ring first to a reasonable pop from the crowd, O’Haire then makes his entrance and The Rock is with him, just like last week Rock stops at the top of the ramp to watch the match. O’Haire started off this match quickly looking to make that impact he had been talking about. O’Haire even tried to hit the prophecy but Shamrock managed to escape the attempt, O’Haire was unrelenting though and continued to wear down the champion.

O’Haire’s eagerness soon proved to be his undoing as Shamrock got the control after O’Haire charged at him in the corner. Shamrock then nailed O’Haire with the belly to belly suplex but in doing so the ref was knocked down to the mat. This allowed for The Rock to enter the ring just as Shamrock was locking in the ankle lock on O’Haire.

Rock attacked Shamrock from behind and drilled him with a Rock bottom. O’Haire then climbed the turnbuckle and connected with the seanton bomb. Rock got out of the ring as the ref recovered. O’Haire covered Shamrock and the ref went down to make the three count and give O’Haire a successful debut match.

Rock then got back in the ring and the two started to beat down Shamrock even further, which sent out Hulk Hogan running down to the ring to make the save. Rock and O’Haire spotted him and quickly bailed out of the ring.

Winner – Sean O’Haire

CR – 77 MQ – 76 OR – 76

Hogan: “Sean O’Haire brother, now I know exactly why The Rock did what he did but you dude that’s a different matter. You did what you did for the money and brother that just ain’t cool. That’s just crap! I demand that you…”

O’Haire: “You demand nothing Hogan, the money The Rock offered was so great that even you would have done what he had asked you as well. It was for the money, plain and simple, nothing less nothing more.”

Hogan: “That’s just pathetic brother, you attacked me because you were paid to get in my business… Sean O’Haire you got involved in something that doesn’t concern you brother and for that you must pay. Before I get to regaining the GPW Championship, before I get to that son of a bitch The Rock I want to deal with you at No Remorse you and me in a match, how about it dude?”

O’Haire: Fine I’ve got nothing else to do but get this right Hogan. No Remorse when I beat you, for the first time in my life, I’ll do it for free!

OR – 95

Instigation faded to black with Hulk Hogan and Sean O’Haire starting at each other with hatred in their eyes.

Best Segment – Sean O’Haire challenges Hulk Hogan for a match at No Remorse

Worst Segment – Sting is attacked by the figure in black

------------------

Instigation got an overall rating of 71 and a TV rating 7.77 beating Raw that got a 6.01. The war with WWE goes on, we still have the best talent but they still have the more established names and stars.

GPW TV

8814 people are in the crowd for tonight’s GPW TV. Tonight a tag team main event has been signed with Rey Mysterio teaming up with Paul London to take on Alpha Male members Eddie Guerrero and Scott Steiner. Also tonight we will see the third week of the AJ Styles invitational, but no one has accepted that challenge so far.

The Alpha Males (Eddie Guerrero, Kid Kash, Scott Hall and Scott Steiner) are shown backstage in their locker room. Steiner is posing in the mirror and doesn’t seem to be paying attention to what’s going on.

Eddie: “Now tonight Scott Steiner and me will face Rey Mysterio and Paul London and Scott all I want you to do is focus on Paul London and leave Rey Mysterio to me. Scott are you listening to me essa vato? Yo homes.”

Steiner: “Huh?”

Eddie: “Did you here anything I’ve been saying essa?"

Steiner: “Something about Paul London and Rey Mysterio, I wasn’t really paying attention.”

Eddie: “Well focus essa tonight we need…”

Steiner: "You're teaming with the genetic freak here Eddie not just anybody, your teaming up with the best member of this group

Hall: “Hey watch what your saying there he could get the job done exactly the same if he was teaming with me or the Kid here.”

Steiner:I’m sure he could but with big poppa pump he get it done that much faster.

Kash: “Yeah I’m sure he could if you can drag yourself away from that mirror for long enough.”

Steiner: “Have you got something to say to me?”

Kash: “Yeah as a matter of fact I have you come in here…”

Eddie: “Hey essa calm down tonight your facing Jerry Lynn just focus on that match homes. Now Hall you don’t have a match tonight can I trust you to watch all our backs.”

Hall: “Sure I’ve got nothing better to do since Jeff Hardy is still too scared to be here tonight I’ll watch all of your backs.

OR – 84

Gail Kim –vs- Jazz

This was a typical women’s match with the crowd really not getting into it, Kim walked away with the victory by hitting a standing rana for the three count.

Winner – Gail Kim

CR – 68 MQ – 64 OR – 65

Piper’s Pit

Piper: “Two weeks ago on GPW TV my guest tonight was part of something huge and historic in this company. He joined forces with two other men and from then on they have completely dominated everyone that has come up against them. Tonight my guest is part of the Alpha Males and will challenge Spanky at No Remorse for the GPW Cruiserweight Championship Kid Kash.

Kid Kash came to the ring to a good amount of hell heat from the crowd.

Piper: “Now earlier we all saw you and the rest of the Alpha Males in the back but there seems to be some trouble within your ranks…”

Kash:There are no problems between me and the rest of the Alpha Males and that goes for everybody else. The only person I have a problem with is Torrie Wilson. She is the reason and the only reason why I’m not GPW Cruiserweight Champion and at No Remorse I’m not going to let some bitch like here ruin my chances again. Tonight I’m facing Jerry Lynn and Spanky I want you to pay attention because the fate that awaits Jerry Lynn is exactly the same as what awaits you at No Remorse, defeat.”

OR – 80

Jerry Lynn –vs- Kid Kash

The ring was cleared of Piper’s pit and Jerry Lynn made his way down to the ring. Lynn obviously disliked the way that Kid Kash just wrote him off, Lynn attacked Kash as soon as he got in the ring. Kash battled back though and connected with the cha ching, he went for the cover but Lynn kicked out at two much to the disbelief of Kash, who tried to pin him again but Lynn kicked out at two.

Kash was irate and he went outside and grabbed a steel chair. He went to smash it over the head of Lynn but the ref got the chair out of Kash’s hands but as he was getting the chair out of the ring Kash reached into his tights and got something out. Kash then punched Lynn in the head and Lynn went down with a slump to the mat. The ref’s focus was back on the match as Kash made the cover, Lynn was unable to kick out and Kash got the victory. As we watch the replay we find that Kash had pulled out a pair of brass knuckles and used them to take out Lynn.

Winner – Kid Kash

CR – 80 MQ – 93 OR – 77

Backstage Dan Wilson is standing by waiting to interview Kid Kash’s opponent for No Remorse the GPW Cruiserweight Champion Spanky

Dan: “Spanky you just saw what lengths Kid Kash will go to win a match, in light of what just happened what do you think your chances for No Remorse?”

Spanky: “Dan, Kid Kash has to cheat to win, look at A New Level, he keeps on going on and on and on about how if it wasn’t for Torrie Wilson he would be GPW Cruiserweight Championship but if you go back and watch that match I kicked out two times from the cha ching and when Torrie Wilson interrupted the count he had his feet on the ropes. Just now Kid Kash had to use a pair of brass knuckles to defeat Jerry Lynn, he can’t fight a fair fight, he either has to use weapons, or he has to put his feet on the ropes, heck now he’s got three other people to help him cheat. At No Remorse I know I’m going to have to battle against not just Kid Kash but the whole of the Alpha Males, I’m going to have to look out for chairs, or brass knuckles or whatever else Kid Kash brings to the table but if I say that if he wants to he can bring anything he likes because Torrie Wilson was right in what she said last week I can beat Kid Kash any day of the week!

Kash: “Is that right, you seem to be overconfident Spanky sure you beat Psychosis in a ladder match, sure you rescued Torrie Wilson from him and Bill Alfonso but your not dealing with Psychosis anymore Spanky your dealing with the notorious KI.D. Kid Kash and your right your not just fighting me your fighting the whole of the Alpha Males, so you bring your slut Torrie Wilson and I’ll bring my pair of brass knuckles, my chair and the Alpha Males and we will see just who can beat who!

Spanky: “Dan Wilson exactly my point he can’t beat me on his own, he can’t beat me…”

Kash: “You just don’t shut up do you fine then you want me to show you that I can beat you on my own I’ll offer you a deal. The Alpha Males are banned from ringside only, if Torrie Wilson is banned from ringside as well what do you say.”

Spanky: “Fine if that’s the way you want it fine!”

OR – 79

Nova –vs- EZ Money

In the shortest match of the night EZ Money picked up the win after Nova became a victim of the bank roll and EZ covered him for the three count.

Winner – EZ Money

CR – 69 MQ – 79 OR- 66

Backstage Don Callis is in his office when Gail Kim walked in.

Kim: “You wanted to see me!”

Callis: “I was impressed with your victory against Jazz earlier in the night, very impressed. So I’ve decided that next week I’m going to put you in a match against Trinity. Now if you win that match you can have a shot at Victoria’s GPW Women’s Championship at No Remorse!

OR – 66

Air Paris –vs- Billy Kidman

This was another short match and was full of highflying action. Kidman had control in the start of this match but he tried to early to hit the shooting star press that allowed Air Paris to hit him with the lionsault for the three count.

Winner – Air Paris

CR – 66 MQ – 89 OR – 69

Our cameras return to the interview area where Dan Wilson is with Rey Mysterio

Dan: “Tonight Rey you and Paul London will take on Eddie Guerrero and the newest member of the Alpha Males Scott Steiner, going into this match do you think you’ll be able to walk away with the victory against a team that has the power advantage?”

Rey: “Tonight Dan I’ll agree with you that Eddie Guerrero and Scott Steiner do hold the power advantage over me and Paul London but in what they have in power we can match them in speed. Paul and me are without a doubt two of the fastest wrestlers on GPW TV. All we’ll need is one opening and we’ll be in, it might just be the fact the Eddie or Scott will take their eye off the ball for just one second but in that second everything can change. Tonight I’m using this match as a warm up for No Remorse and if Eddie and Scott think that tonight they’ll get an easy victory they have another thing coming and I don’t care if they are the self proclaimed Alpha Males around here they need to be taken down a peg or two, me and Paul are the very people to do that!”

OR – 80

Back in the ring AJ Styles is waiting to see if anybody will accept the challenge.

Styles: “Two weeks of the AJ Styles invitational and two straight victories but still people are doubting my abilities. They are actually still doubting the phenomenal AJ Styles so once again I’m issuing an open challenge for anybody back there to come down and face me in a match to try and hit the big time to try and defeat the phenomenal one!”

Jeff Hardy music hits and the GPW Television Champion makes his way down to the ring.

Jeff: “AJ just because you beat two people doesn’t mean that you’re the best, your quick to talk about how you are a former GPW World Champion but your just that a former champion, you lost it AJ and try as you might you haven’t been able to regain it. Me I’ll admit that I lost this championship once but I got it back whereas you haven’t but I see your out here wanting an opponent for tonight I accept your challenge.”

Jeff Hardy –vs- AJ Styles

Styles was irate at what Jeff had just said and as soon as the bell rang he kicked him in the gut and nailed him with the Styles clash, he went for the cover but Jeff just got his foot on the bottom rope to brake the count. Styles kept up the attack though and hit a powerbomb and again covered but only got another two count. Styles went up top and looked to deliver the spiral tap but Jeff rolled out of the way leaving Styles to hit the mat. Jeff seized the advantage and went on the offensive. He went for the xtreme overdose but Styles was quick enough t grab the top rope to effectively block the move. Jeff didn’t seem to care though as he hit him with a neckbreaker instead.

As the match continued Scott Hall came out and made his way slowly towards the ring. Jeff noticed him just as he was climbing up to the top rope just as he was perched on the top rope looking to deliver the swanton bomb. He started to shout at Hall to go back up the ramp but Hall took no notice. The argument let Styles recover and he ran up to the top rope and delivered a hurricanrana on Jeff for the three count and a third victory in as many weeks. Scott Hall just started to laugh as he made his way back up the ramp as Styles celebrated his win.

Winner – AJ Styles

CR – 78 MQ – 74 OR – 68

Rey Mysterio & Paul London –vs- Eddie Guerrero and Scott Steiner

It was now time for the main event of the evening, Steiner and London started off this match for their respective teams. Just like the week before Steiner started to use his power to his advantage, he made sure to keep London down on the mat, Steiner hit the belly to belly suplex and went for the cover but he broke it up at the two count saying that he was only warming up, he then locked London in the Steiner recliner but he couldn’t hold it in for long as Mysterio ran in and dropkicked him in the face.

This sent Eddie into the ring and the two enemies started to brawl around the ring. The ref managed to separate the two but just as he got Eddie to the other side of the ring he made another dive at Rey, which made the ref hold onto him to try and keep him out of the ring. With the ref’s focus elsewhere Scott Hall came down to the ring, he nailed Rey with an outsider’s edge and went to hit London with one as well, but before he could Jeff Hardy came running down to the ring and attacked Hall, he even managed to drill him with an xtreme overdose but as he was climbing up to the top rope the fourth member of the Alpha Males Kid Kash came running down to the ring.

Kash threw Jeff off the top rope and into the guardrail, he too went to nail London but Spanky came running down to the ring and grabbed Kash to connect with the sliced bread #2. Eddie then had had enough and barged in the ring with the ref still trying to top it. He got a hold of Spanky and threw him over the top rope; he grabbed London and held him up while Steiner slowly got up.

Eddie told Steiner to go outside to get a chair to blast London over the head of it, Steiner agreed to it and grabbed a chair from ringside, Steiner got in the ring and went to blast the chair over London’s head but London ducked and the chair collided with the skull of Eddie. Steiner looked confused at the turn of events and when he turned around Spanky had got back in the ring. He nailed Steiner with the sliced bread #2, but it didn’t keep him down for long, Rey the came back in and got him to the middle rope where he hit him with the 6-1-9 this time Steiner stayed down on the mat long enough for Jeff Hardy to come back in and hit him with the swanton bomb. This left London on the top rope and he came flying off with a picture perfect London’s calling for the three count for the win.

Winners – Rey Mysterio & Paul London

As GPW came to an end Rey Mysterio, Spanky, Jeff Hardy and Paul London celebrated on the way back up the ramp while in the ring the four members of the Alpha Males started to argue over whose fault that they had lost.

Best Segment – The Alpha Males hang out backstage

Worst Segment – Gail Kim –vs- Jazz

-----------------

GPW TV got an overall rating of 72 and a TV rating of 7.91 beating Smackdown’s 5.18. There’s only one more Instigation and GPW TV before No Remorse, I’m having trouble with how to use the Women’s division and the women really don’t seem to motivated, there’s got to be a solution found and found soon or else the division might have to be scrapped all together!

Instigation

Just six days away from No Remorse Instigation starts. 8849 people are in attendance tonight when Sting will take A-Train.

To kick off tonight’s show GPW Champion Ken Shamrock made his way down to the ring

Shamrock: “Ever since A New Level it seems that I can’t have a match without either The Rock or Sean O’Haire interfering in it. I Knew that once I became champion I knew I would have a target on my back but this is ridiculous, heck I never even won this title fairly due to The Rock, everyone says that I am not a rightful champion and I will loose it quite soon because I don’t have what it takes but this Sunday at No Remorse when I face The Rock for my GPW Championship I will prove all those nay sayers wrong when I successfully defend my championship…”

Ken Shamrock was interrupted when The Rock’s music played, the people’s champion came out and stood on the stage, he waited for the booing from the crowd to stop before speaking

Rock: “Did The Rock here you right, you Ken Shamrock are going to beat Rock at No Remorse? There is no way in hell that you; you big pile of s**t is going to beat The Rock. To show you just what sort of ass whopping is coming your way courtesy of The Rock tonight Ken Shamrock The Rock challenges you to a non-title match.”

Shamrock: “I would love that Rock but I know that wherever you go Sean O’Haire is not far behind. I know that if you and me have a match here tonight it wouldn’t be long before Sean O’Hiare came running down that ramp and into the ring to attack me from behind so as far as your offer goes no, but I will give a counter offer. Tonight how about you and Sean O’Haire team up to face me and a partner of my choosing in a tag match?

Rock: “Me and Sean O’Hiare teaming up to face you and some other jabroni, fine Shamrock Rock accepts your challenge, but bring whoever you want because there’s no-one on god’s green earth that is capable of beating The Rock!”

OR – 78

The Rock lost overness from this segment

Ron Killings –vs- Test

Last week we saw Test destroying Mark Jindrak in order to send a message to Sting about No Remorse, tonight he wanted to hammer that message home and challenged Ron Killings to a match here tonight. However it wasn’t as easy for Test as last week as Ron Killings proved to be a much more formidable opponent. Test still pounded on Killings using his power to his advantage, but when Test went charging in to hit the big boot Killings ducked, kicked him in the gut and nailed the true convictions for the three count for the win.

Winner – Ron Killings

CR – 70 MQ – 64 OR – 68

Bill DeMott –vs- Randy Savage

This match was pure brawling, DeMott nearly picked up the win in the early going to the match hitting Savage with the no joke but could only get a two count out of it. Savage battled back though and started to gain the advantage in the match. Savage connected with the Savage elbow and got the three count.

Winner – Randy Savage

CR – 69 MQ – 63 OR – 67

Backstage Josh Matthews is with The Rock

Josh: “Later on tonight you and Sean O’Haire will face Ken Shamrock and a partner of his choosing in tonight’s main event, who do you think Ken Shamrock will pick as his partner?”

Rock: “Listen Josh it doesn’t matter who Ken Shamrock picks for his partner, it can be you, it can be this cameraman hell it could even be Shamrock’s mama. Rock’s said it before and The Rock will say it again there is no one on God’s green earth that can beat The Rock, so Shamrock bring who you want The Rock will whoop their ass as well as yours.”

OR – 90

Cade & Jindrak –vs- Rainbow Express

In the shortest match of the night Rainbow express were able to beat the rookie team of Cade and Jindrak, pinning them after Lodi hit the big splash from the top rope on Cade.

Winners – Rainbow Express

CR – 61 MQ – 69 OR – 65

Our cameras go backstage where Bret Hart and Sting are talking backstage in Sting’s locker room.

Sting: “I thought you said that he wasn’t there and I thought you said that security was also there to make sure he didn’t attack me.”

Bret: “They were, Sting they just didn’t check the parking lot but tonight I’ve got them all to do a full sweep, the man is nowhere in the backstage or outside of it and there’s no way that he can attack you tonight"

Sting: “Well don’t blame me if I’m not as sure as you about that Bret. Last week your security did a real good job Bret, he’s not going to be satisfied till he gets whatever he wants out of me.

Bret: “Well listen after you match tonight with A-Train why don’t you make your way back to your hotel and relax.”

Sting: “How can I relax when that freak is out there somewhere, watching me, following me? Do you realise how bad it is to know that every move you make is being watched to know that every word you say is being listened to and there is no way of knowing who it is or how to stop it? This better end soon Bret or I will not be responsible for my actions when I get a hold of that sicko.

OR – 76

Christain York –vs Sylvan Grenier

These two have had many meetings in their tag team battles and this Sunday at No Remorse Sylvan Grenier with Rene Dupree will face Erotica. Rene Dupree did not accompany Sylvan to the ring, instead opting to stay backstage. This proved to be a mistake as halfway through the match Chris Chetti and Danny Doring came down to the ring. Sylvan was unaware to the intrusion though and had juts started to try a cover on York, Chetti pulled him out of the ring though breaking the count, the ref had no choice but to disqualify York for the interference.

After the match Rene Dupree came running down to the ring to save his tag partner, he grabbed a chair and slammed it against the back of Doring, Rene and Sylvan then delivered a La Crepe on Chetti, they got out of the ring leaving the tag team champions down and out in the ring.

Winner by DQ – Sylvan Grenier

CR – 65 MQ – 69 OR – 67

Josh Matthews is then shown backstage with Sean O’Haire

Josh: “Last Monday on Instigation you challenged Hulk Hogan to a match this Sunday at No Remorse, I have to ask you what is going through you mind challenging Hulk to a match?”

O’Haire: “The answer to every question to money Josh! I challenged Hulk Hogan because when I beat him I’ll get noticed, when I get noticed who knows what will happen. I’ll get sponsorships, I’ll get a bigger pay check I’ll get more money! Josh Matthews money is the root of everything, the more you have the happier you are and believe me when I tell you that I’m a very happy man!”

OR – 80

Sting –vs- A-Train

This Sunday at No Remorse Sting will face off against A-Train’s tag team partner Test but tonight A-Train challenged Sting to a match to try and soften him up for Test, but that never worked as A-Train planned. All the recent events seem to be having an effect on Sting; he completely dominated the match and took out all of his frustrations on the mammoth A-Train. Sting made quick work and locked A-Train in the scorpion deathlock for the submission victory.

Winner – Sting

CR – 69 MQ – 58 OR – 65

After the match Sting was making his way back up the ramp he suddenly stopped and turned around, he looked right into the audience when he seen the figure in black standing in the crowd. Sting jumped the guardrail and ran straight to where the figure in black was, but he could seem to catch him, the figure kept on running seeming to be leading Sting to someplace. Sting eventually wound up to an empty part of the arena and the figure was nowhere to be found. Sting went to go out of the door, seemingly to give up the chase, when the figure in black came out of the shadows and attacked Sting from behind. He slammed Sting a couple of times into the wall, but Sting tried to battle back, he managed to grab a hold of the mask and rip it off his face but it was too dark to see who it was. The figure ran out of the room, leaving Sting alone in the room to hurt to continue the chase.

OR – 71

Ken Shamrock and ??? –vs- Rock and Sean O’Haire

Rock and Sean O’Haire came down to the ring still not knowing whose Shamrock’s partner was going to be. Ken Shamrock then appeared and waited at the top of the stage.

Shamrock: “I didn’t have to wait long to find a partner Rock and I would like to introduce him to you know Hulk Hogan!

Hulk Hogan came out to the ring to a thunderous pop, but Rock and Sean O’Haire were shocked at who Shamrock’s partner was and started to argue in the ring. Shamrock and Hogan got in the ring as Rock and O’Haire got out of the ring. They then started to argue again this time over who was going to start the match as Hogan was starting for his team. Rock got in the ring and the bell rang, Hogan and Rock locked up in the ring but Hogan shoved him right down to the mat, Rock looked a little put off by this and tagged in O’Haire unwillingly to the match. O’Haire didn’t like it though but the ref forced him in the ring.

Hogan, looking a little bemused tagged in Ken Shamrock to the match, O’Haire looked more willing to fight Shamrock and the two tied up in the middle of the ring. Shamrock came out the better of it and backed O’Haire into the corner, there he aid some knife edge chops onto the chest of O’Haire, but a poke to the eye soon stopped that. Every time Shamrock built up some momentum or some sort of advantage O’Hiare stopped it wither with a finger to the eye or a low blow. He made a crucial mistake though hand went to knock Shamrock down with a closeline but Shamrock ducked the move and then connected with a belly to belly suplex.

Shamrock tagged in Hogan who then dropped the leg on O’Haire, Shamrock knocked Rock off the apron as Hogan made the cover and the ref went down and counted the three giving the victory to Ken Shamrock and Hulk Hogan.

Winners – Ken Shamrock and Hulk Hogan

CR – 83 MQ – 51 OR – 74

Instigation finished with Ken Shamrock and Hulk Hogan standing tall in the ring.

Best Segment - Josh Matthews interviews The Rock

Worst Segment - Cade & Jindrak -vs Rainbow Express

---------------------

Instigation got an overall rating of 72, up one point from last week’s. The TV rating was 7.71 beating Raw’s 6.04. The war with WWE is ongoing and while they still have the edge on star power we are beating them on the talent of our roster.

GPW TV

8814 people are in attendance tonight where we are just three days away from No Remorse. Tonight we have the number one contendership for the women’s championship that will be decided between Gail Kim and Trinity. Also tonight the AJ Styles invitational continues, can AJ continue his string of luck?

To start off tonight’s show highlights of last week’s tag team match between Rey Mysterio and Paul London taking on Eddie Guerrero and Scott Steiner where Spanky, Jeff Hardy, Kid Kash and Scott Hall interfered in the match is shown. The video ends and Don Callis is then shown in the ring.

Callis: “Last week those four men who interfered I that match undermined my authority. I solely put the blame on Spanky and Jeff Hardy, they had no business being out there and I truly believe that both Scott Hall and Kid Kash were out there to try and get rid the unwelcome distraction. I will not let such insolent behaviour be tolerated, that’s why I’ve seen fit to book a match that will see the team of Rey Mysterio, Spanky, Jeff Hardy and Paul London taking on the combined Alpha Males in a eight man tag team match.

OR – 72

Gail Kim –vs- Trinity - #1 Contenders for GPW Women’s Championship

For the right to go to No Remorse this Sunday to face the champion Victoria both these women brought everything to the table to try and defeat each other. Even though these two put on quite a good match the crowd didn’t really seem to interested in the match. Kim came away with the win after hitting a standing rana on Trinity for the three count. Gail Kim will now go on to No Remorse to face Victoria for the GPW Women’s Championship.

Winner – Gail Kim

CR – 68 MQ – 64 OR – 66

Our cameras go backstage to find the Alpha Males (Eddie Guerrero, Scott Hall, Kid Kash and Scott Steiner) in a locker room.

Eddie: “Now last week we suffered a set back but it doesn’t matter we will make up for last week tonight homes.”

Kash: “Look Eddie we all know whose fault it was that you lost that match last week.”

Steiner:I hope you don’t mean that it was my fault Kash because if it’s anybody’s fault it was Hall's.”

Hall: “What do you mean by that?”

Steiner: “You were supposed to be watching our backs.”

Hall: “You were the one that brought the chair down onto Eddie’s head.”

Steiner: “Listen the big bad booty daddy does not make mistakes, it’s not my fault that Eddie never moved.

Eddie:Hey essa vato don’t try to put the blame on me, no it wasn’t anybody’s fault we all had a part to play in it and we are all partly to blame homes but tonight we must get back in track and make sure that we don’t leave it again homes.”

Kash: “And how are we supposed to do that?”

Eddie: Let me introduce you to him, he’s on the other side of this door homes.”

Eddie gets up and goes over to the door, he opens it up but the camera doesn’t see who it is.

Steiner: “You’ve got to be joking me, him how’s he going to be able to keep us on track?”

Eddie: “Don’t worry homes, he knows what he’s doing.”

OR – 86

Nova –vs- Sonny Siaki

In the shortest match of the night Nova got the pin over Siaki after hitting the spin doctor.

Winner - Nova

CR – 64 MQ – 67 OR – 65

Our cameras go backstage where Kid Kash is shown walking the halls, he turns a corner and comes face to face with Torrie Wilson.

Kash: “Just the person I was looking for, me and you are supposed to have a little chat weren’t we Torrie. We started it two weeks ago but Spanky interrupted us but now I don’t see him around so it looks like we can start it again.”

Torrie goes to scream but Kash covers her mouth and slams her against a wall.

Kash: Don’t be so stupid Torrie I would hate for you to get hurt. It’s okay for you though isn’t it Torrie, it’s okay for you to get into my business but when I try to get into yours you don’t like it, well you should have thought of that before you interfered in the match at A New Level Torrie. This Sunday at No Remorse you won’t be able to interfere in my business as you’re banned from ringside. This Sunday at No Remorse Torrie I will finish what I should have finished at A New Level if it wasn’t for you by becoming the new GPW Cruiserweight Championship.

Kash just starts to laugh in Torrie’s face and slowly he removes his hand from over her mouth. Before leaving though Kash grabs Torrie and kisses her.

OR – 69

Air Paris –vs- EZ Money

Another match that the crowd really weren’t into for whatever reason, but this time they really missed out as it was a really good match. EZ Money ended up getting the win after drilling Air Paris with the bank roll for the three count.

Winner – EZ Money

CR – 68 OR – 88 OR – 78

Backstage Spanky is with our interviewer Dan Wilson

Dan: “Later on tonight you will team up with Rey Mysterio, Paul London and Jeff Hardy to take on the Alpha Males but what are you thoughts on that match and on what just happened between Kid Kash and Torrie Wilson.”

Spanky: Does it make you feel big Kash, does it make you feel good about yourself that you can intimidate a defenceless women when there’s no-one else to help her out. Kash for what you’ve done to Torrie tonight I will make sure that you never do anything like that again. Tonight you may have all your other Alpha Male friends to back you up but this Sunday at No Remorse you will face me one on one with the Alpha Males and Torrie Wilson banned from ringside. What will you do then Kash, what will you do when you’ve got no one to help you, no one for you to intimidate easily. This Sunday I will beat you and if you ever go near Torrie Wilson again you will pay for it!”

OR – 88

Shark Boy –vs- Billy Kidman

Billy is still looking for that elusive victory that he’s wanted for a number of weeks here on GPW TV. Going for so long without a win seems to have frustrated Billy Kidman and he took out all of these frustrations on Shark Boy. With Kidman in this sort of mood it was a wonder that Shark Boy got any offence in. Still the limited offence that he did get in did little to slow Kidman down, Kidman soon nailed Shark Boy with the bkbomb and then a shooting star press for the three count and the win that Kidman so desperately wanted.

Winner – Billy Kidman

CR – 73 MQ – 81 OR – 77

Billy Kidman gained overness from this match. Shark Boy lost overness from this match

Piper’s Pit

Piper: “My guest tonight is a former GPW World Champion, and in fact he was the very first champion. He has also been on a sort of roll over the past couple of weeks winning every match with styles, tonight my guest is the phenomenal AJ Styles!

AJ Styles’ music hits and he makes his way out to the ring while the crowd boo the hell out of him.

Piper:Now AJ I’ve already said that you’re on a roll here on GPW TV with the AJ Styles invitational, you beat Air Paris, CM Punk and Jeff Hardy in the past three weeks but even though you’ve done this AJ I’ve got to say that you still couldn’t get a place in the Alpha Males, instead that position went to Scott Steiner…”

Styles: “Yes and looks where it’s got them. If they had accepted the phenomenal one they wouldn’t have lost that match last week. But Piper they didn’t did they and that’s their problem not mine the more I think about it though the happier I am that I didn’t join the Alpha Males because I wouldn’t have had so much success recently with the AJ Styles invitational. However with the three wins some people till doubt my obvious talents so I once again challenge any one in the back to face me one on one in a match right here right now.

Jerry Lynn’s music hits and AJ Styles doesn’t look too happy about who is now walking down the ramp. The ring is cleared of the Piper’s Pit set and the two men lock up in the middle of the ring.

OR - 85

Jerry Lynn –vs- AJ Styles

Lynn comes out on top of the initial exchange with the advantage. He backs Styles into the corner and lays some knife edge chops onto the chest of Styles. Styles pokes the eye of Lynn though and Styles quickly takes Lynn down to the mat before he had a chance to recover. Styles kept the advantage for quite a while in this match but Lynn soon began to battle back. Lynn nailed Styles with the cradle to the grave but he never went for the in because he was too tired after the beating he had received from Styles.

When Lynn did cover Styles he could only get a two count out of it. Lynn got back up and went to pick Styles up off the mat but Styles hoped up and hit a hurricanrana from his back, sending Lynn right down to the mat. Styles followed it up with a Styles clash for the three count and another victory in the Styles invitational.

Winner – AJ Styles

CR – 79 MQ – 96 OR – 87

Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Paul London & Spanky W/ Torrie Wilson –vs- The Alpha Males

The Alpha Males came out firsts but stopped at the top of the ramp and waited for the crowd boos to stop.

Eddie: “Earlier tonight I said that I was bringing someone into the Alpha Males to make sure that we kept on track essa, that man is Rowdy Roddy Piper!

Piper comes out to boos from the crowd; Piper shakes hands with all the other members of the Alpha Males before they made their way down to the ring. Their opponents then made their entrances and the match was underway. Jeff Hardy and Scott Steiner were the ones to start it off for their respective teams. Steiner’s power advantage was obvious from the start. He completely dominated Jeff from the start of the match and made sure that Jeff didn’t get to his corner. Steiner took too much time showboating to the crowd though and Jeff was able to run to his corner to tag in Paul London into the match. London didn’t fare too better than Jeff though as Steiner still used his power to his advantage.

Steiner didn’t seem to be taking the match very seriously as he kept on stopping to flex his grotesque muscles or to have an argument with a fan at ringside. This let London get back up to his feet and dropkick Steiner down to the mat. London then used his speed against Steiner but he took it too far though as London was rebounding off the ropes Steiner closelined him right to the mat. Steiner tagged out to Hall and the two started to double team London. Rey had had enough though as he climbed up to the top rope and went to deliver a cross body on Scott Hall, but Hall caught him and nailed him with a fall away slam. From this point on the match disintegrated.

At ringside Piper was making advances towards Torrie, who got fed up and jumped off the apron and chased off Piper, but he ran into Eddie Guerrero and Kid Kash who double teamed him on the outside, ramming Spanky’s head into the ring post and whipping him into the guardrail. Kash then turned his attention on Torrie Wilson and started to stalk her on the outside. Torrie began to run away up the ramp and Kash started to follow her until Jeff Hardy stopped him but noticing what was going on Eddie Guerrero got out of the ring and attacked Jeff from behind. Eddie dragged Jeff over to the announcer’s table and powerbombed him right through the announcer’s table.

That left Rey Mysterio and Paul London to take on all four of the Alpha Males, while all this was going on the outside of the ring inside Steiner had locked Paul London in the Steiner recliner as Hall drilled Mysterio with an outsider’s edge and rolled him out of the ring where Piper started to lay boots onto his chest. London was then left to the wolves, he was still locked in the Steiner recliner and was beginning to loose unconsciousness, he had been tapping out but because Steiner wasn’t the legal man the ref couldn’t stop the match. Steiner released the hold so that Hall could hit an outsider’s edge on London the pin was then just academic.

Winner – The Alpha Males

CR – 82 MQ – 76 OR – 80

The final GPW TV before No Remorse came to an end with all of The Alpha Males standing in the ring with their arms raised in victory.

Best Segment – Dan Wilson interviews Spanky

Worst Segment – Nova –vs- Sonny Siaki

-------------------

This week’s GPW TV got an overall rating of 77 and a TV rating of 7.83 going head to head with Smackdown that got a rating of 5.20. No Remorse is all set and expect a preview up next.

No Remorse Preview

Gail Kim –vs Victoria© - GPW Women’s Championship

After winning the number one contenders match against Trinity last week on GPW TV Gail Kim has earned the right to face the champion. Victoria has not been seen since her title win last month so what state is she in and will she even show up?

Hulk Hogan –vs- Sean O’Haire

Three weeks ago on Instigation Hulk Hogan got his rematch with Ken Shamrock for the GPW Championship, but The Rock paid Sean O’Haire to interfere in that match and make sure that Hulk Hogan didn’t walk out with a win. O’Haire later challenged Hogan to match saying that if he can beat Hogan then he can get more money! But with Hogan still angry at his recent title loss at A New Level will O’Hiare walk out in one piece?

Erotica© –vs- La Resistance - GPW Tag Team Championship

After beating Erotica four weeks ago on Instigation La Resistance chose No Remorse as the date for their title shot. Over the past couple of months La Resistance have been on a quest to regain the tag team gold and have shown that they will do anything to get a shot at them including giving a bribe to a GPW board member. Will all these efforts be for nothing or will La Resistance reach their goal of once again becoming the GPW Tag Team Champions?

Last month at A New Level it was Spanky taking on Kid Kash, Kash tried to use the ropes to get the win but the returning Torrie Wilson ran down the ramp and knocked Kash’s feet off the ropes. This distraction allowed Spanky to hit the sliced bread #2 to get the win. Kash managed to get a rematch for No Remorse and has been advancing on Torrie Wilson but with Torrie and the Alpha Males both banned from ringside can Kash win it on his on or will Spanky once again walk out with the gold?

This war has been waging for three months now, but Sting is not in the same state of mind. A figure in black has been following Sting around and continues to attack Sting backstage even though Bret Hart tightened security. Sting has been accusing everyone to be the man who has been stalking him even Test, which has led to this match. Will the figure make an appearance at No Remorse and will we finally find out who the mystery man is?

Jeff Hardy© -vs- Scott Hall - GPW Television Championship

In an end to this bloody war once again Scott Hall will try and teach Jeff Hardy about respect, but Jeff has been very lucky to hold onto his championship for this long, will he be able to hold onto it for a little longer or will Scott Hall get the win and in the process get the respect that he has been looking for.

Ken Shamrock© -vs- The Rock - GPW Championship

Last month at A New Level The Rock was the special guest referee in the match between Ken Shamrock and Hulk Hogan. Rock screwed Hogan out of the championship and had snuck a clause into his contract that said that his first match had to be for the championship. Rock paid Sean O’Haire to interfere in the rematch between Hulk Hogan and Ken Shamrock three weeks ago and ever since people have been saying that Ken is just a fluke champion and will loose it in his title defence. Can Ken Shamrock prove all the naysayers wrong or can Rock manage to get a win in his very first match here in GPW?

Rey Mysterio –vs- Eddie Guerrero© - GPW World Championship

Mysterio challenged Eddie to this match saying that Eddie was scared of facing him in a clean match, something that Eddie took offence to. Eddie accepted the challenge and had since promised that he will fight a fair fight and will not try to cheat to win. Can Eddie beat Rey in a fair match or is he really scared of Rey Mysterio?

No Remorse

19257 people have sold out the arena for this event. Tonight Ken Shamrock must defend his GPW Championship against The Rock in the main event and also tonight Rey Mysterio challenges Eddie Guerrero for the GPW World Championship.

Gail Kim –vs- Victoria© - GPW Women’s Championship

Tonight’s first match was also the shortest the crowd, as is becoming usual with women’s matches, weren’t really into it and this match showed just how badly this division is floundering. In the beginning of the match Kim started out in control and nearly pinned the champion at several different points in the match. The tide turned towards the end of the match with Victoria gaining the advantage but an ill-fated moonsault attempt put Kim right back in control of the match. Kim locked Victoria in a texas cloverleaf and quickly gained the submission victory meaning we have a new GPW Women’s Champion.

Winner and NEW GPW Women’s Champion – Gail Kim

CR – 72 MQ – 59 OR – 61

Erotica© -vs- La Resistance – GPW Tag Team Championships

In the first match from the Instigation side of things La Resistance take on Erotica. The challengers came down to the match first, to a very large “USA, USA” chant from the crowd, this sent them into a fit of rage. They got in the ring and told the crowd to shut up but the crowd weren’t having any of it and started to chant even louder. Erotica then made their entrance and encouraged the crowd to continue chanting, which angered La Resistance and as soon as Erotica entered the ring the challengers attacked.

Rene and Chetti started things out for their respective teams and the rage that Rene was in was evident. Rene kept the tag champion down on the mat and every time Chetti came close to tagging in Doring Rene pulled him back into his side of the ring. After knocking him down with a closeline, Sylvan was tagged into the match and he continued his partner’s work. However when Sylvan whipped Chetti into the ropes, he bent down to early and Chetti was able to leapfrog him and tag Doring into the match for the first time.

Doring was the typical house on fire and went right to work on Sylvan but when Rene tried to intervene the ref pulled him out of the ring. This allowed Sylvan to nail Doring with a low blow, Rene got out of the ring as Sylvan made the cover but Chetti the attempt up. Rene now had got off the ring apron and grabbed the French flags that they had brought down the ramp with. He handed one to Sylvan inside the ring, which immediately caused the ref to try and take it off of him. With the ref distracted Rene got in the ring with the other flag and smacked it right over Chetti’s head. Rene then attacked Doring with the flag as well and quickly got out of the ring.

The ref finally got the flag out of Sylvan’s hand and threw it out of the ring; he turned round and saw Sylvan covering Doring once again. The ref knew something was amiss but had no proof so he, reluctantly, counted the three meaning that La Resistance are now two time GPW Tag Team Champions. Rene and Sylvan quickly grabbed the tag belts, celebrating their ‘win’ as they went back up to the ramp.

Winners and NEW GPW Tag Team Champions – La Resistance

CR – 79 MQ – 79 OR – 70

Jeff Hardy© -vs- Scott Hall W/Roddy Piper – GPW Television Championship

After a brief video package highlighting the events of the last couple of months leading into the match it was time to start this match. Scott Hall came down to the ring first to a good amount of heel heat and for the first time Hall was accompanied by the Alpha Male manager Roddy Piper. With Hall in the ring it was time for Jeff to make his entrance, the Television Champion came running down to the ring and immediately took the fight to Scott Hall.

Jeff laid forearms to the head of Hall who was dazed by the sudden onslaught but he soon regained his senses and kneed Jeff in the gut stopping the attack. Hall then laid punches of his own on Jeff, backing him into the corner, where he laid some knife edged chops onto the body of Jeff. The ref had to restrain Hall so Jeff could get out of the corner but Hall just slapped Jeff across the face. Jeff retaliated though and slapped Hall in the face to return the favour.

Hall was irate at being disrespected and shoved the ref aside to get back at Jeff, the slap had been a huge mistake as Hall completely dominated the younger and smaller Hardy. Hall had just planted Jeff with an a fallaway slam but Jeff kicked out at the count of two, much to the disbelief of Hall who went to nail Jeff with a outsider’s edge but Jeff slipped off of Hall’s back and in the process managed to hit the xtreme overdose of Hall. Jeff covered but just as the ref’s hand was coming down for the three Roddy Piper pulled Jeff out of the ring breaking the cover.

Piper just smirked to the crowd who were now booing the hell out of him. Unbeknown to Piper though Jeff was now stalking him on the outside. Jeff went running along the guardrail and closeling the Alpha Male manager down to the ground. Jeff got back in the ring but Hall had been able to recover, he attacked Jeff as soon as he got in the ring, but when he whipped Jeff into the ropes he looked to hit a closeling but Jeff ducked the attempt. Instead Hall hit the closeline on the ref instead, knocking him out cold.

With the ref oblivious to anything Scott Steiner came running down to the ring, steel chair in hand, Steiner got in the ring and immediately went after Jeff with the chair but every time he swung the chair Jeff ducked it. The chair swings were getting more and more violent as Steiner was getting more and more irate, so much so that now he wasn’t even aiming anymore and because of this Steiner hit Hall right in the head with a astray chair shot. With Steiner in shock Jeff was able to connect with an xtreme overdose on Steiner. He then threw the chair out of the ring as he went up top and hit a swanton bomb on Hall. The ref awoke just in time to see the cover being made and counted the three; Jeff Hardy retains the GPW Television Championship.

Winner and still GPW Television Champion – Jeff Hardy

CR – 75 MQ – 62 OR – 63

Jeff Hardy gained overness from this feud ending. Scott Hall lost overness from this feud ending.

Sting© -vs- Test – GPW North American Championship

Sting got this match started, showing the signs that the man who has been stalking his had gotten under his skin. As in recent weeks Sting began to use this match to vent his frustrations, at Test’s expense. Test had gone into this match feeling that he would win it but within the first few minutes, it would be highly unlikely that he would. Sting completely dominated this match and Test was unable to get any offence in, he had just nailed the scorpion death drop but as he went for the cover on Test the lights in the arena went out.

When the lights came back on the figure in black, the one that has been stalking Sting in the past few months was standing in the ring behind Sting. Sting turned round and locked eyes with his stalker. Sting completely lost all focus on Test and started to advance against the figure, the then started to brawl around the ring, the ref was about to disqualify Test for the interference but Bret Hart came running down the ramp with security guards in tow. Inside the ring Sting was getting the better of the man but the figure low blowed him and seeing Bret coming he rolled out of the ring, running away into the crowd. The security men followed him into the crowd as the focus went back to inside the ring.

Sting had just got back to his feet and turned right into a big boot from Test, who had been laying in wait for him. Test attempted the cover but Sting kicked out at the two count. Test looked to finish him off and went up to the top rope, there he came flying off looking to hit an elbow but Sting rolled out of the way sending Test crashing into the mat. Sting locked him into the scorpion deathlock right in the middle of the ring, giving Test no choice but to tap out, meaning that Sting is still the GPW North American Champion.

CR – 71 MQ – 58 OR – 61

Sting gained overness from this feud ending. Test gained overness from this feud ending. The GPW North American Championship has lost image.

Spanky© -vs- Kid Kash – GPW Cruiserweight Championship

Due to the stipulations of this match both Torrie Wilson and the Alpha Males were to stay backstage, to ensure that this was a fair fight. Kid Kash came out to the ring first and was soon followed by the cruiserweight champion Spanky. The two men began to circle each other before the initial tie up in the middle of the ring, which Kash came out of in top. He shoved Spanky down to the mat and started to gloat to the crowd, the two locked up once again but this time Kash was the one who was shoved down to the mat with a good pop from the crowd. The match continued this way, with neither man getting the definite advantage. Kash had hit the money in the bank but Spanky had kicked out, while Spanky had connected with the sliced bread #2 but Kash kicked out at the count of two as well.

With the match going neither way Roddy Piper began to slowly come down to the ramp, this caused the ref to get out of the ring to order Piper back up the ramp. As the ref was preoccupied Scott Steiner came through the crowd and it soon became clear that the Alpha Males had created a back up plan. Steiner looked to redeem himself from earlier in the night, he was once again carrying a steel chair and swung it at Spanky, but just like Jeff did he ducked the shot and the chair hit the ropes and rebounded hitting Steiner in the process. Kash couldn’t believe this and started shouting for Steiner to get back up, even going so far to slap him in the face but Steiner was clearly out of it. As Kash was bent down over Steiner Spanky came up behind him and connected with a second slice bread #2.

On the outside the ref had finally ejected Piper from ringside and got in the ring, he was surprised to see Steiner laying in the ring but seeing the cover immediately started the count. Kash hadn’t enough energy to kick out and the ref’s hand came down for the third time, meaning that Spanky had managed to keep the GPW Cruiserweight Champion. As he went back up the ramp Torrie Wilson was waiting for him at the top of it and once he reached her the two hugged before giving one last pose and going backstage.

Winner and still GPW Cruiserweight Champion – Spanky

CR – 91 MQ – 94 OR – 82

Back in the ring Kid Kash and Scott Steiner began to regain their senses as Eddie Guerrero and Scott Hall came down to the ring. Guerrero, Kash, Steiner and Hall all began to argue in the ring as Roddy Piper came down the ramp. The four men were about to come to blows before Piper got in the middle of them.

Piper: “Eddie you hired me to make sure that you keep on track and that’s what I’m going to do. Eddie so things haven’t gone your way tonight doesn’t mean anything, obviously there’s something wrong but it’s nothing that can’t be solved.

Hall: “The only thing wrong is the fact that Steiner can’t do his job, one job we gave you to make sure that at the end of the night we were all holding the gold but you failed.”

Piper: “Scott calm down, like I say there’s a simple problem and it can easily be solved. You see the problem is not that you can’t work together it’s just that one person in this group is not a real Alpha Male. One person doesn’t belong and that person is you…”

Piper then nails Scott Steiner in the head with the microphone.

Piper: “Hall you were right it is all his fault that both you and Kid Kash lost your matches tonight. Eddie he was never suppose to be a member of this elite group, he over, done, finished with the Alpha Males.

Eddie: “When you’re right Piper you’re right. This sack of crap has nothing to do with us and I was a fool to ever think that he could be one of us.”

The four remaining Alpha Males then started to lay boots onto the falling Steiner before leaving the ring leaving him laying in the ring.

OR – 77

Hulk Hogan –vs- Sean O’Haire

With all the talk leading into this match by O’Haire he seemed very reluctant to start this match. He even went so far as to roll out of the way to make sure that Hogan couldn’t get him, but Hogan seemed a bit bemused by O’Haire’s actions and went outside to try and get to him. O’Haire though rolled back into the ring and when Hogan tried to re-enter the ring O’Haire wouldn’t let him, charging at him causing Hogan to fall off the apron. This happened three times but the fourth time O’Haire charged in Hogan tripped him up to the mat and was finally able to enter the ring to finally get the match started.

With O’Haire on the mat Hogan started laying left hands onto the temple of him, until the ref dragged him off getting booed in the process. This had allowed O’Haire to get back up and attack Hogan from behind. O’Haire closelined him down to the mat and it was now his turn to lay right hands onto the temple of Hogan, but the ref once again dragged him off. From this point in the match O’Haire was in control with Hogan not getting a look in but when O’Haire had whipped him to the ropes Hogan hit a running big boot on Sean, sending him down to the mat. Hogan then did some posing to the crowd, but he took too long in doing this as O’Haire recovered and snuck up behind him and delivered a low blow right in front of the referee who had no choice but to call for the DQ.

The crowd started to boo O’Haire for taking the easy way out but he didn’t care, he quickly got out of the ring and went back up the ramp to get away from Hogan. Back in the ring Hogan recovered and went chasing after Sean O’Haire.

Winner by DQ – Hulk Hogan

CR – 93 MQ – 46 OR – 70

Sean O’Haire gained overness from this match. Hulk Hogan lost overness from this match.

Rey Mysterio –vs- Eddie Guerrero© W/Roddy Piper - GPW World Championship

In the GPW TV main event of the evening Rey Mysterio will try and become the GPW World Champion, before the match starts a video package plays. With the video over it was time to start the match. The arena goes black and the symbol of a mask is shown on the titentron, signalling the arrival of Rey Mysertio. He came down to the ring to a good face pop from the crowd, with Mysterio’s entrance over it was now time for the champion to make his way down to ringside. Eddie Guerrero’s music hit and the Alpha Male leader made his way down to the ring, with Roddy Piper by his side. Guerrero got in the ring and rose the title belt over his head taunting Mysterio, but in a weird move he then turned to Piper and told hi to go backstage, looking to fulfil his promise to fight this match cleanly.

The bell rung and the match was on, the two locked up in the middle of the ring and Eddie was the one to come out on top. He backed the smaller Mysterio into a corner, but when he got there he released the hold, letting Mysterio out of the corner. Mysterio was quite understandably unsure of how to take this, never the less Eddie and Rey locked up again in the ring.

Once again Eddie came out on top, this time he gave a few knees to the gut of Rey, Eddie then lifted him up looking to hit a suplex but Mysterio reversed the move into a DDT sending the champion down to the mat. Rey was now on the offensive, going to the ropes and dropkicking Eddie down to the mat when he had gotten back to his feet. This was how Rey continued, using his speed to his advantage but this course of action was ultimately going to backfire on him and he had gone up to the top rope, going to deliver a flying hurricanrana but Eddie reversed it into a powerbomb, giving him back the momentum in this match.

The powerbomb had taken a lot out of Rey and Eddie was now in full control of it. He out wrestled Rey for a while until he hit the three vertical suplexes. Eddie then went up top and hit the frogsplash but when he went for the cover Rey got his foot on the bottom rope, infuriating the champion. Fair play was now out of the window, Eddie went over to a corner and started to remove the top turnbuckle pad but the ref soon stopped him. While the ref was trying to re-attach the pad Eddie pulled out a pair of brass knuckles from his tights and smacked Rey full force in the face with them. Disposing of the evidence Eddie made another cover, the ref turned round and saw the pin attempt and counted the three count, giving Eddie the tainted victory.

Winner and still GPW World Champion – Eddie Guerrero

CR – 90 MQ – 83 OR - 78

Ken Shamrock© -vs- The Rock – GPW Championship

The time had come for the main event of the evening and also the in-ring debut of The Rock in GPW. Before the match started a video package plays, back to the tourament in January, to A New Level with the match between Hulk Hogan and Ken Shamrock which saw The Rock screw Hulk Hogan out of the GPW Championships. The video ends with a few clips from the past couple of weeks and the voice of Ken Shamrock saying “I will prove all those nay sayers wrong when I successfully defend my championship…” With the video over The Rock makes his way down to the ring to massive heel heat from the crowd, Ken Shamrock then came down to the ring and offered the handshake to the ref, who accepted it, before giving him the championship belt. Shamrock then walked over to The Rock and the two started throwing insults to each other. The bell then rang and Shamrock extended his hand out to The Rock for a handshake. Rock just laughed, but took the handshake and drilled Shamrock with a Rock bottom. Within ten seconds of the bell sounding Rock was able to nail the rock bottom. He immediately went for a cover:

1…2…3NO Shamrock just kicked out.

Rock couldn’t believe that Shamrock had kicked out and started to protest to the ref saying that it was a three count. He took so long arguing with the ref that Ken Shamrock was able to get back to his feet and he started to stalk the Rock. Not knowing this The Rock turned round right into a belly-to-belly suplex from Shamrock. Ken, just like The Rock, went for a cover straight away.

1…2…kick out by The Rock.

However unlike Rock, Shamrock didn’t protest, instead he kept on the offensive and locked in the ankle lock on Rock. Rock began to scream in agony but refused to tap out, he rolled through the move, sending Shamrock down to the mat. This allowed The Rock to lock Shamrock in the sharpshooter, Ken was now the one screaming in agony and slowly started to crawl to the ropes, but just as he was about to get there, Rock pulled him back into the middle of the ring. Still Shamrock refused to tap out, trying to prove that he is a rightful champion, Shamrock once again started to crawl to the ropes and this time he managed to get to the bottom rope forcing The Rock to release the hold. The damage had been done though and Rock was back to his feet before Ken Shamrock, but in a rare mistake from the champion when he did get back to his feet he charged at The Rock who drilled him down to the mat with a spinebuster. The Rock then started to set up the people’s elbow; he didn’t take his elbow pad off garnering huge heat from the crowd. Rock just lapped it up and hit Shamrock right with in the heart with a people’s elbow. Rock went for the cover and with all of the damage he had sustained, Shamrock couldn’t find the energy to kick out, meaning that we have a new GPW Champion.

Winner and NEW GPW Champion – The Rock

CR – 80 MQ – 76 OR – 70

No Remorse closed with The Rock holding the GPW Championship over his head.

Best Segment – Spanky –vs- Kid Kash

Worst Segment – Gail Kim –vs- Victoria

----------------

Why did this have to be one of those days? For whatever reason the crowd responses and match qualities were all good but overall something just didn’t seem right. Anyway No Remorse got an overall rating of 69, it should have been higher, and a buy rate of 1.63, excellent as this was only our sixth PPV. Tonight also was the last time Scott Steiner would be seen in a GPW ring, or any ring for that matter as he has now officially retired. We wish Scott all the best for the future but this is the price for GPW as a lot of our roster are now well past their prime!

In other news cult fed Xtreme Pro Wrestling have closed their doors due to bankruptcy.

Instigation

Still photos are shown from No Remorse of Ken Shamrock The Rock match before the opening credits roll. The music ends and the pryos go off starting tonight’s show. A crowd of 8815 people are here tonight where Ken Shamrock, Buff Bagwell and Randy Savage will fight it out to determine the number one contender for the GPW Championship!

Already standing in the ring as we come on air is Sean O’Haire

O’Haire: “Ladies and gentlemen last night at No Remorse the greatest GPW Champion was crowned. A man that will bring prestige to the title that is has so severely needed since the day it was created. I give you your new GPW Champion The Rock!”

The Rock made his entrance to major heel heat from the crowd, he got in the ring and shook hands with Sean O’Haire. He waited for the crowd to stop booing before starting to speak.

Rock: “Rock said that he would beat Ken Shamrock at No Remorse, The Rock said that he would be crowned the GPW Champion and now The Rock stands before you as the GPW Champion just like Rock said. Rock beat Shamrock, the great one nailed a rock bottom within sixty seconds of the match starting. The Rock is the greatest man to ever hold this belt and Rock will keep this belt for a very long time, so you better get used to seeing this belt around my waist.”

O’Haire: “Why do you people boo him, all he has said is true. There will be nobody capable of taking that belt. So in honour of that Rock, in honour of what a great man you truly are I have arranged a special treat for you. Tonight Rock is your night, tonight is Rock appreciation night.

With that confetti and balloons came down from the roof and pryos go off.

O’Haire: “Tonight is all about you, and since you don’t have a match tonight I’ve got a sky box ready for you. In there is hot women to wait on you hand and foot, so Rock go and take your place and relax, you deserve it!”

Rock thanks Sean O’Haire, before getting out of the ring and heading up to the sky box as we head into a commercial break.

OR – 97

The Rock gained overness from this section

Erotica –vs- La Resistance© - GPW Tag Team Championship

Bret Hart signed this match after how La Resistance won the championships last night at No Remorse. The former champions Erotica made their way down first to the match, to a good pop from the crowd. The new champions made their way down next, as normal waving the French flags. Rene and Chetti were the ones to start this match, with Chetti taking the early advantage, obviously angry at how his team lost the championships last night. La Resistance didn’t know how to handle this and took the easy way out, Sylvan got a tag team belt and passed it to Rene, who plastered Chetti over the head with a tag belt drawing a immediate DQ from the ref. La Resistance keep the tag team championships but their war with Erotica look far from over.

Winners by DQ – Erotica

CR – 75 MQ – 80 OR – 77

The GPW Tag Team Championships have gained in image

We go backstage where medics are checking on Sting, who is not moving on the floor. Mark Jindrak and Garrison Cade are there as well. Bret Hart then arrives on the scene.

Bret: “What happened?”

Cade: “We don’t know”

Jindrak: “We got here and there was this man covered in black hovering over Sting but as soon as he saw us the ran off.”

Bret: “Where did he go?”

Jindrak: “He ran off in that direction”

Bret then ran of in the direction that Mark Jindrak pointed out as we head back to ringside.

OR – 70

Seven –vs- Johnny Stamboli

In the shortest match of the night Sevn took on Johnny Stamboli. The commentators took no notice of this match, instead focusing on what has just happened backstage with Sting. The crowd really weren’t interested either but Seven took the win with a sinner shot for the three count.

Winner – Seven

CR – 64 MQ – 74 OR – 67

Seven gained overness from this match. Johnny Stamboli lost overness from this match.

We go backstage again where Bret Hart is shown in his office with Sting, who is holding a ice pack on his head.

Sting: “He blindsided me from behind, that coward. Last night he nearly cost me the North American championship and tonight he tried to kidnap me. It has to do with Mark Jindrak and Garrison Cade.”

Bret: “How do you work that one out?”

Sting: “There were there, how did they know where I was huh?”

Bret: “Listen it wasn’t them, infact if it wasn’t for them whoever it is who is doing this to you would have done a lot more.”

Sting: “Yeah, well all I know is that I’m getting sick and tired of this. Did you find him?”

Bret: “I couldn’t find him anywhere, whoever it is, is good at hiding his tracks.”

Sting: Tonight this ends, tonight I’m going to call out this sick freak to the ring. It’s going to end once and for all. No more attacks from behind, no more notes, no more!

Sting gets up and leaves the office, Bret goes about doing some paperwork. But when he looks up John Cena is standing by his desk.

Bret: “Can I help you?”

Cena: “Listen Bret, my contract with the WWE has run out and you know since I’m available do you want me on Instigation, ‘cause Don Callis over on GPW TV has been calling me all week.”

Bret: “Has he now, well I’ll tell you what. John Cena I’m going to put you in a match here tonight and if you win you have a job. Tonight Cena you will face A-Train, if you loose no job, but if you win you’ll be a part of the best wrestling show today. Oh and that match is next!”

OR – 99

John Cena –vs- A-Train

A-Train comes out first to virtually no heat whatsoever from the crowd, but when John Cena came out, the fans erupted into cheers. Throughout the match A-Train kept on using his power to his advantage, however the tide turned when he threw him to the corner. A-Train went charging in but Cena moved just in time to avoid the running mammoth, A-Train turned round dazed and walked right into an F-U from Cena, which was an impressive feat. Cena then covered A-Train and got the three count, this victory also ensured his future as John Cena is now part of the Insigation roster.

Winner – John Cena

CR – 75 MQ – 59 OR – 62

After the commercial break Hulk Hogan comes down to the ring for his scheduled match against Justin Credible but when Hogan was waiting in the ring Sean O’Haire jumped him from behind. Hogan was caught unaware and wasn’t able to defend himself, he soon became a victim of the prophecy from O’Haire, but the attack wasn’t over. O’Haire slid out of the ring and grabbed a steel chair, he went back over to where Hogan was laid out and put his hand inside the fold of the chair. O’Haire went up to the top rope and jumped right onto the steel chair, crushing Hogan’s fingers. Hogan started to scream in agony as we cut up to where The Rock is still in his sky box, now laughing hysterically at Sean O’Haire’s actions. O’Haire was laughing also, and he went to join The Rock up in the sky box.

OR – 89

Bill DeMott –vs- Test

Looking to redeem himself after last night where he was defeated by the hands of Sting, Test entered into a match against Bill DeMott. DeMott controlled most of the tempo of the match, but when he whipped Test to the ropes, Test rebounded and nailed a big boot on DeMott. Test immediately went for the cover and got the three count.

Winner – Test

CR – 65 MQ – 77 OR – 71

Cade & Jindrak –vs- Rainbow Express

We haven’t really seen much of these two teams for a while now, and that showed in the crowd’s respnse to it. Both of the teams were out to prove something in this match, that they deserve a shot at the GPW Tag Team Championships. They all brought all they had to the table as well but in the end only one team could walk away with the victory. That team was Rainbow Express after Lenny Lane locked Garrison Cade in the tiger tamer as Lodi got rid of Mark Jindrak, with no one to help him Cade tapped out giving Rainbow Express an impressive victory here tonight.

Winners – Rainbow Express

CR – 61 MQ – 65 OR – 63

Ken Shamrock –vs- Buff Bagwell –vs- Randy Savage - #1 Contendership GPW Championship

It was now time for the main event where we will find out who The Rock first challenger for the GPW Championship will be. Bagwell came down to the ring first, he got some heel heat but not a lot. Savage then made his entrance but unlike Bagwell he got major heel heat, Shamrock was the last to enter to a good pop from the crowd. Uncharacteristically Ken Shamrock did not offer a handshake to anyone before the match, perhaps learning his lesson after last night. Bagwell and Savage quickly teamed up, looking to take the former GPW Champion out of the mix, but this was easier said than done as Shamrock was able to battle both of. In fact Shamrock hit a belly to belly suplex on Savage and he went for the cover but Bagwell broke the pin up.

Shamrock and Bagwell then started fighting around the ring, but Shamrock was tired after battling against both Bagwell and Savage so Bagwell was able to get the advantage. Bagwell hit the Buff blockbuster on Shamrock and went for the cover but by now Savage had recovered and broke the attempt, Savage then sent Bagwell shoulder first into the ring post and threw him over the top rope to the floor below. He then climbed the top rope and came flying of getting a Savage elbow on Shamrock. Savage made a cover, with Buff still on the outside he was able to get the three count meaning that at Betrayed it’s going to be The Rock –vs-Randy Savage for the GPW Championship! However in the sky box The Rock didn’t look to bothered about who his first challenger is.

Winner - Randy Savage

CR – 74 MQ – 63 OR – 70

As promised Sting then came down to the ring after we had returned from a commercial break.

Sting: “For months now I’ve been followed by a sicko. This freak though has been in my dressing room leaving me notes, he been attacking me in the back and during my matchs and I’m sick of it. Tonight this comes to an end, I don’t know who you are, I don’t know what you want but since you want to get your hands on me so much I’m here waiting for you. There will be no security to stop you, no Bret Hart hounding you just you and me right now!

Just like last night at No Remorse the lights in the arena went out and when they came back on the figure in black was standing behind Sting, the two started brawling around the ring but just when Sting started to get the upper hand the lights in the arena went out again. This time when they came back on Sting was out cold on the mat with the figure in back standing over him, the figure then reaches up to his hood and pulls it off to reveal none other than…

……

……

……

JOHN CENA!!!

The crowd couldn’t believe it and started to through garbage in the ring, Cena didn’t move though, he just stood over Sting.

OR – 78

Instigation faded to black with Cena standing over a battered and bloodied Sting with the crowd booing the hell out of him.

Best Segment – John Cena asks for a job

Worst Segment – John Cena –vs- A-Train

-------------

Well there you have it, John Cena is Sting’s stalker, we managed to get John Cena to sign a contract with us as his contract with WWE was running out. I’ve started a feud between Cena and Sting that has started at 75 heat. We got an overall rating of 76 for tonights show, actually better than No Remorse, and a TV rating of 7.20 against Raw’s 6.01.

Edited by Mattp2004uk

• 1 year later...