Jeff Probst hosts "Survivor: Wrestling"

Now thats survivor wrestling dude! I like the first show. ANd instead of the traditional re-voting or quiz, you boiled it down to a one on one battle. Now thats wrestling goodness...in a remote island way. Now to see if Steven will sell his ring wounds well, I dunno you do the magic my friend. Just one advice...give the survivor who gets voted out his final words. Survivor aint survivor without final words ;) hehehe sorry...I'm just nit picky today due to some stuff.

Well I cant wait to see how the monsoon tribe fare well with one less member. And with one wrestler more exaushted than the rest.

Thanks for all the feedback guys, I appreciate it. I'm glad you liked the first show as I wasn't too sure if it was good enough. The next few shows will be shorter in length because I don't have the time to write a long ass one like the first episode and because they are less involved then the first. Don't worry though, there will still be lots of details. Infact, I will be adding the "last comments" of the person voted off. The matches will continue to be the same in length as well. However, Episode 2 won't be for while as this week is exam week for me. I have 3 exams, including two math exams, which will determine weather or not I get into University. Sadly, there won't be a lot of time for me to write until next weekend. What this means is don't be discouraged to see a lack of updates this week, I haven’t forgotten the diary. Bear with me because after this week it will be smooth sailing. Thanks again for reading.

Preview For Episode 2

This week on, Survivor...

Things heat up in The Thez Tribe as D'Lo Brown grows tired of Triple H's laziness.

Also, a shocking event takes place that can't be mentioned in this preview. To find out what happens, tune in this Thursday to CBS!

This weeks Immunity challenge will be a real test for each Tribe. All that is known to the public is that the special guest this week will be The Big Show! What will the Immunity challenge be? Who will be voted off of...

Survivor: Wrestling...

Who will be the next person voted off of Survivor? Get your predictions in! The show should be up by Saturday at the latest!

At first I didn't want to read it because it was "Survivor." I'm glad I did though. It is something fresh, and indeed a "break from the norm" here in the DOME.

I like the way you've started, but I do agree ... you need the final comments from those voted off ... ESPECIALLY CHRISTIAN ! (who I can't believe was the first one to go *grumbles*)

Anyway, if this continues in the fashion you've started it, then it will be a great read.

• 1 year later...