Mid American Wrestling

Hack

Booooooooooo

Run a show from Grand Slam USA ya bastard!

Anyways it's great to see a diary based on the local fed and from what I've read the results seem to be accurate. I also agree with Hellfire, for the lesser matches write less and vice versa for the important ones. Good luck with this and let's hope you don't lose interest again ;)

MAW – THE NEXT STEP

10-30-04

The New MAW Arena

Milwaukee, WI

Attendance: 435

J-Cup Round One: Vito Thomaselli vs. Ken Anderson

Anderson finished his entrance by going straight for a microphone, but as he was beginning to speak, he was cut of by the tunes of Thomaselli’s music. Thomaselli came rushing out and the two began grappling instantly. The first three minutes of the match were spent as the two tried to each take each others arms out with wristlocks, armdrags, armbars, whatever they could pull out. Thomaselli managed to work out of a powerbomb and lock on a good cross-armbreaker that he held on to for a minute before Anderson barely draped a toe across the bottom rope and got out. Anderson tried to start going for Thomaselli’s legs, but he was ready and instantly went back to his arm with three consecutive armdrags to set him off. Anderson was continuously set off by Vito’s reversals, and in the end, Anderson went for a hurricarana, but Vito caught him, flipped him over, and nailed a rubick’s cube for a three count to advance in the tournament.

Winner: Vito Thomaselli

Anderson made it to his feet after a few minutes with a distraught look on his face. He began arguing with the referee that Vito had his tights, but backup referees came out and insisted that Vito did not. Anderson eventually snapped and slammed four referees down in succession. He was held back by the security force until Jim Kennix came out and got in his face.

Kennix: Anderson, I don’t know what kind of shit you’re trying to pull, but you’re not going to ruin the tournament because you can’t handle losing to Vito. There’s nothing I’m going to do, because I just got done watching three angles of the pinfall and Vito didn’t have the tights at all, you just suck. So you have two choices. A: you can go backstage and let this pass, or B: I can make security eject you out of here.

Anderson makes a move to leave, but turns around and superkicks Kennix in the jaw. Security then picks up Anderson and drags him backstage.

J-Cup Round One: Roderick Strong vs. Scorpio Sky

Because of the mismatching in size, Sky started off by simply experimenting with how he could take Strong down. He started out by going for simple takedowns, but Strong just overpowered him and threw him down to the mat each time. Sky then tried to take him down with a drop toe hold, but Strong clotheslined him down from behind. Then, Sky got up and finally begun to take Strong down with dropkicks to the legs. It eventually got to the point where Strong was on his knees and Sky managed to take him to his back with a shining enziguri kick. Sky went for a quick cover but Strong kicked out at one and Sky began to show signs of frustration. Sky went through the motions trying to take Strong down but ended up spending most of the time getting thrown down. Sky eventually led Strong outside and managed to pull a chair out and begin waffling Strong with chair shots, busting him open and knocking him to the ground. Sky then drug Strong in and gave him two consecutive Final Answers to gain a three count.

Winner: Scorpio Sky

Afterwards, Strong stood to his feet and was covered in blood. Strong then began screaming that he would get Sky back as he walked backstage.

J-Cup Round One: Petey Williams vs. Jimmy Jacobs

Jacobs got his feet wet early by immediately going out of a lockup for a Contra Code, but Williams dropped him with a reverse DDT and gave him a dirty look. He locked Jacobs in the corner and began to chop Jacobs brutally, giving him forearms and elbows in between to even out the violence. Jacobs got out of the corner by low blowing Williams and nailing two consecutive snap suplexes, the second one against the corner. Jacobs then did an array of submissions on William’s legs that left him limping when he eventually made the way to his feet a few minutes later. Williams knocked Jacobs down with a roaring elbow and went up top for an elbow drop, but Jacobs rolled out and Williams got all mat. Jacobs was waiting for Williams to stand, and when he made his way to his feet, Jacobs nailed him with a big boot and a leg drop, a la Hulk Hogan. Jacobs went up top and went for a cannonball senton but got all mat and was in the same situation as Williams now. He stumbled up as Williams was waiting for him, Williams kicked him in the stomach and blasted him into 2009 with the Canadian Destroyer for the win.

Winner: Petey Williams

J-Cup Round One: Sonjay Dutt vs. Matt Sydal

The two started out by locking up in the ring, with Dutt gaining the advantage early with a bounce to the ropes with two consecutive armdrags, following it up with a dropkick, another armdrag, and a DDT for a two count. The two spent about ten more minutes with a lot of fast paced action and tons of reversals in a match that mirrored a lot of Japanese junior heavyweight action. In one cool spot, Dutt was stranded in the corner and Sydal went sprinting at him, but he caught Sydal with an elbow to the face and springboarded off the top with a moonsault takedown. Sydal slid out for a breather, but Dutt nailed him with a corkscrew plancha to the crowd’s delight. Sydal continued to walk up the ramp but Dutt followed him and grabbed him before he slipped backstage. He knocked Sydal down with a lariat and pushed him against a wall. Dutt then climbed onto a set of bleachers and nailed another corkscrew plancha onto Sydal. Dutt dragged Sydal back into the ring, went up top, and nailed a Phoenix Splash onto Sydal for the win.

Winner: Sonjay Dutt

Backstage, B-Boy was talking with Chris Hero about something when Austin Aries walked up and got in B-Boy’s face, saying nothing, but just staring right into his eyes. The two stared at each other for a good 30 seconds until Aries gave B-Boy the cutthroat motion and walked off in the other direction. B-Boy stood up and walked away from the two as Hero just stood there, dumbfounded.

MAW Tag Team Title Match: Southern Comfort © vs. Havana Pitbulls vs. Gowen and Young

It was originally slated to be Hamrick, Romero, and Young starting off, but Gowen took the microphone early.

Gowen: Listen, I watched your little “Respect” match, and it was pretty cute and all, but I have to say that myself and my friend Silas here can get much more tough, let’s make this shit No DQ and we’ll show you guys.

The two other teams agreed and it became a No DQ free for all. The Pitbulls and SC started out like they were going to fight each other, but both teams shook hands, and the Pitbulls went after Gowen as Southern Comfort went after Young. Romero immediately ripped off Gowen’s leg and began beating him to oblivion with it as Reyes held him, while SC took turns chopping Young in the corner. Young slid under the two and managed to double clothesline them down and trip up Romero, but Reyes grabbed him by the ankle, flipped him up and gave him a brutal powerslam. Hamrick began to set up a table on the outside next to the ring as Reyes and Romero lifted up Gowen. The two then press slammed Gowen over the ropes and through the table! With everyone else out of the way, Hamrick went for a pin on Gowen, but Romero slid out and broke it up. Hamrick began screaming at Romero about it, but Reyes came off the top with a tope suicidia and knocked Hamrick out of the way. Smothers made it out and the two teams had a huge brawl all over the gymnasium, chairs and other foreign objects being flung all over the place. After all of that, Hamrick and Smothers set up two tables next to a mini-stage area as Romero and Reyes regrouped on the floor. The two laid the Pitbulls onto the tables as Hamrick climbed onto the stage. Hamrick leaped off but the two flipped off the tables and Hamrick went crashing through. Romero and Reyes then dragged Smothers back to the ring and nailed him with a Cuban Missile Crisis for the three count to become the new MAW Tag Team Champions.

Winners and new MAW Tag Team Champions: Havana Pitbulls

Afterwards, Southern Comfort made it back to the ring and the two teams had a staredown. The Pitbulls extended their hands and Hamrick and Smothers both shook the hands and the two teams embraced in the ring. SoCo raised the hands of the Pitbulls and Hamrick took the microphone.

Hamrick: Congratulations on your new belts boys, but everyone knows that true champions give rematches. So how about it sometime down the road?

The Pitbulls both nod as Southern Comfort turns around, but then they attacked the two with their belts! Reyes and Romero beat both men down and pose with their belts before walking backstage.

Grudge Match: Austin Aries vs. B-Boy

Aries’ music played for about three minutes before finally, B-Boy came out through the entrance door dragging Aries’ by the shirt on his back. Aries was a bloody mess and B-Boy had rage in his eyes as he just tore him apart. Chairs were used very often as B-Boy’s rampage led all over the gym. Aries eventually stopped him by hitting a cheap low blow and a DDT onto the wooden floor. The two laid on the floor for a good minute until all hell broke loose with the Unified Saints group coming out. Colt Cabana, Brad Bradley, Ryan Boz, and CM Punk all came out with two tables, and Bradley and Boz beat down B-Boy as Punk and Cabana set up tables under the stage. Chris Hero, Corporal Robinson, and Dan Maff all came running out and gained an advantage over Boz and Bradley with vicious chairshots. The group took down Punk and Cabana, as Robinson grabbed Cabana and brawled with him backstage. Maff directed Hero to stack two of the tables on top of each other, and Hero did so. Maff then dragged Punk to the top of the cage and signaled for the BURNING HAMMER. Maff pulled Punk up to his shoulders, but Punk fought out and managed to push him away. Hero tripped up Punk and Maff came back, this time successfully pulling him onto his shoulders. Maff then took a running start and leaped off the stage, delivering a burning hammer to Punk through the stacked tables! The fans erupted in approval as Aries and B-Boy began brawling back in the ring. They fought recklessly for a few minutes, and B-Boy eventually nailed a Cross Special Brainbuster onto an unfolded chair to gain the victory over Aries.

Winner: B-Boy

Afterwards, B-Boy was helped up by Hero and Maff. Aries eventually made his way to his feet as the three were still in the ring. Aries and B-Boy had a staredown for a few seconds and Aries extended a hand to B-Boy. B-Boy simply shook his head at Aries and climbed out of the ring as Maff and Hero followed. Meanwhile, Punk was being taken out of the MAW Arena by EMT’s.

J-Cup Round Two: Vito Thomaselii vs. Sonjay Dutt

Even though the two had already wrestled once before in the night, they both put on a very fast-paced, high-flying, all around match that left the fans wanting more. Dutt had all sorts of lucha-style moves in store, and Vito spent the whole match finding ways to get out of them. One of them was when Dutt went for a Dragonrana, Vito went for a backbreaker, but Dutt managed to flip over his back and hit a reverse DDT, but Vito rolled through and met him with a superkick when he rose to his feet. After a solid 12 minutes or so, Dutt managed to knock Vito down with a succession of german suplexes and hopped up top to go for a Phoenix Splash. Dutt went for it but Vito got out of the way just in time, and when Dutt got up he nailed him with a Fisherman’s Suplex to get the win and advance to the final round.

Afterwards, the two shook hands, and Dutt proclaimed that if he wrestled the same way he did in that match, he would go home as the MAW Junior Heavyweight Champion.

J-Cup Round Two: Petey Williams vs. Scorpio Sky

Williams was waiting in the ring for Sky, and Sky stumbled out of the apron with his mask soaked in blood, being followed by Roderick Strong who was holding a chair. Strong promised to get Sky back, and it appeared as if he did. Strong overpowered Sky for about five minutes on the outside, until he finished him off by nailing Sky with a powerbomb through the timekeeper’s table. He then rolled Sky into the ring to start the match, and Williams has no other choice but to cover him for an easy birth into the finals.

Mid American J-Cup Finals: Petey Williams vs. Vito Thomaselli

In what was the match of the night on the technical and classic style side, these two put on a match that will not be forgotten by the 435 fans or so in attendance. The two started out with a very fast pace by both attempting to get quick power moves in on each other, but ending up reversing each other dozens of times to create a dream sequence of sorts of reversals. Eventually the two began to wear each other down, and Williams sent Vito into the corner. He charged at Vito but was caught with a boot to the face. Vito ascended the top but he managed to hit the ropes and crotch Thomaselli on the top turnbuckle. Williams then springboarded off the perpendicular second rope and gave Thomaselli a huge hurricarana to the gym floor! The two lay on the floor until Williams gets up first and sends Thomaselli against the guardrail with a thrusting irish whip. Vito stumbles back and is caught with a sidekick from Williams. He lifts Vito up and slides him back into the ring as he climbs up top. When Vito stands, Williams comes flying off the top with a flying headscissors and sends Thomaselli twirling across the ring. Vito stands up again and Williams goes for a second sidekick, but Vito ducks and nails a t-bone suplex. The match continued for a few more minutes with the variable theme of Vito being forced to counter Williams’ fast array of offensive moves. Around the 20 minute mark, the two were wearing down, and Williams managed to nail Thomaselli with a set of rolling german suplexes. Instead of going for a cover, Williams decides to finish him off completely and heads up top. He goes for an elbow drop but Vito sits up and Williams gets all mat. Vito makes a last minute ditch effort and locks in a La Magistral cradle pin, and Williams is fighting for his life! They fight for three, and Vito has won the match!

Winner and NEW MAW Junior Heavyweight Champion: Vito Thomaselli

The fans are shocked as the dark horse of the tournament picks up the victory in the finals. Williams is shocked also as he makes his way to his feet and stares at Thomaselli in the corner. Thomaselli is handed the title belt by the referee and his hand is raised as Williams continues to stare straight at Thomaselli. Vito fastens the belt around his waist and makes a turn to leave, but he is stopped by Williams who grabs him by the shoulder, flips him around, and gets in his face. The two exchange verbals and Petey knocks Vito down with an elbow. He lifts Vito for a Canadian Destroyer and begins to signal for it, but he is attacked from behind by the other two Thomasellis, Sal and Brandon. The three lay the boots to Williams until he falls out of the ring. They then hoist Vito onto their shoulders as the fans cheer.

Backstage, we cut to a shot of Bradley, Boz, and Cabana in the locker room. Cabana is polishing his Heavyweight Title belt and Boz is reading a GQ magazine as Bradley stands over them.

Bradley: Listen guys, tonight is the first time we all really get a chance to take out three of their important guys, Corp, Hero, and Maff. Those assholes took out Punk tonight and as far as I know he could never get into the ring again after what that big ass motherfucker did to him. All I know is that now we have our one chance to get into the ring with these fucking clowns and you two are sitting here not even focusing on it. I don’t know what to do with you two, it’s almost like you two aren’t even focused on the mission anymore.

Cabana stands up and gets in Bradley’s face.

Cabana: The reason I’m not “focused” as you like to put it is that I have better things to worry about.

Bradley: What is there better to worry about? Your fucking belt?

Cabana: Yeah, my belt. I just got out of Kennix’s office and you guys should hear the shit he has planned next month for us. It involves my belt AND all of us, and I don’t like this shit at all guys. It’s time to pull out, we’ve gotten in way to deep with this and we don’t even know what we’re doing without Punk.

Bradley: What does Kennix have in store?

Cabana: You all are going to find out soon enough, we have a match, let’s go.

The three get up and leave.

Colt Cabana, Brad Bradley and Ryan Boz vs. Dan Maff, Chris Hero and Corporal Robinson

Maff, Hero, and Corp came out first and waited for the other three in the aisle. When the other three came out a gigantic brawl ensued between everyone. The six men brawled all over the gym and even outside into the parking lot as chairs, tables, ladders and whatever else is available flew all over the place in the psychotic brawl. Everyone went outside and eventually when the fight fell back indoors, all six men were bloody messes. Then, Austin Aries out and began fighting for his team, and B-Boy came out too and began fighting for his team. After even more brawling, sirens were heard outdoors and CM PUNK came slamming through the door with a neckbrace on and a chair in hand, swinging everywhere. The referee finally gave up after about fifteen minutes and ruled the match a no contest.

No Contest

Finally, a bunch of security guards came out and broke the two teams up, with the team of B-Boy, Maff, Hero, and Corp sitting on one side of the gym and the team of Cabana, Bradley, Boz, Punk, and Aries sitting on the other. Jim Kennix came out to the ring with a smirk on his face and grabbed a microphone.

Kennix: Mid American Wrestling has been around for eleven years now, and I’ll be damned if it’s going to be broken up by a bunch of losers who resort to foreign objects to get the job done. You know, I was sitting in my office tonight before the show and was trying to come up with a solution to the gigantic problem known as the Unified Saints. I threw out about 20 ideas or so until I finally came up with this solution.

Kennix pauses for dramatics, and then speaks again.

Kennix: Next month, MAW will be hosting a two show weekend at the end of the month. The Friday night show will be held at Grand Slam USA in Milwaukee, and the Saturday night show will be held right here. The Friday night show will only be a precursor to the show on Saturday, because what happens on Saturday will be the most vicious event in MAW history. Ladies and gentlemen, on Saturday, November 28th, from the New MAW Arena, Mid American Wrestling will present “To Hell and Back”, with the debut of the To Hell and Back match. Now I’m sure most of you are wondering what the To Hell and Back match is, well let me fill you in. Picture a War Games match, two rings, one cage, all that hoopla, et cetera. Now, imagine if you take the one cage, remove it, and instead stick in two cages. In between the two cages will be two platforms to walk across, and below the cage will be stack of tables to fall to. One ring will feature no ropes and barbed wire in their place, and the second ring will feature four corners of pain, not to mention there will be weapons scattered all over each cage. The rules will be very similar to war games, two start out, after four minutes a new man comes in. A coin will be flipped beforehand to determine who will have the advantage. There will be three ways to eliminate the opponent. Pinfall and submission are painfully obvious. The third will be if you can manage to drag or meet your opponent at the top of the scaffold overseeing the two rings, and toss him off through a stack of tables. The last man standing will be the MAW Heavyweight Champion. The teams are: Team number one, better known as the Unified Saints, of Colt Cabana, Brad Bradley, Ryan Boz, CM Punk and Austin Aries. Team two shall be known as Team MAW, of B-Boy, Dan Maff, Corporal Robinson, Chris Hero, and the returning Homicide. If this doesn’t scare any of you Unified Saints shitless, than nothing will.

Kennix drops the microphones as everyone sits in shock of the announcement and the show abruptly ends.

Edited by Hack

• 4 months later...

MIDAMERICANWRESTLING.com: News & Headlines

MID AMERICAN WRESTLING PRESENTS "TO HELL AND BACK" ON NOVEMBER 26TH!

At "The Next Step", the world of MAW was torn apart, literally, by the two factions whom are currently at each others throats. The Unified Saints of CM Punk, Colt Cabana, Ryan Boz, Austin Aries and Brad Bradley and Team MAW of B-Boy, Dan Maff, Corporal Robinson, Chris Hero and Homicide would do anything right now to see the other team dead. They may not be able to kill each other, but they will be able to come damn close on November 26th at the MAW Arena. The lineup, including the revolutionary contest between these two factions, includes:

To Hell and Back: Team MAW vs. The Unified Saints

Two seperate rings, two seperate cages. A wooden platform between the two cages, and a 12 foot fall to a stack of tables. Elimination occurs by pinfall, submission, or a plummet to the tables. The last team standing wins.

Roderick Strong vs. Scorpio Sky

These two had an incredibly brutal match in the first round of the J-Cup, which Sky won, but Strong evened the score by attacking Sky prior to his 2nd Round match and left him ready to be pinned. Sky demanded this match and Strong happily accepted. These two are sure to tear each other apart.

MAW Junior Heavyweight Title: Vito Thomaselli © vs. Petey Williams

Petey Williams maintains that Thomaselli won this match on a fluke, and that he cheated to win, although he refuses to disclose how exactly he cheated. Vito says he's sick of hearing Petey talking about this everywhere he goes, so he's giving him one more shot to take what he believes is rightfully his.

Best of 3 Series: Havana Pittbulls vs. Southern Comfort

These two teams are currently partaking in a friendly rivalry over the Tag Titles, so we here at the MAW Offices decided to have a little fun and create a Best of 3 series to occur over the next two shows. The first two matches will be fought at To Hell and Back, and the final match, if necessary, will take place at the December show at Grand Slam USA.

Junior Heavyweight Invitational: Ken Anderson vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Jimmy Jacobs vs. Matt Sydal vs. Alex Shelley vs. Brandon Thomaselli

As a way to keep the Junior Heavyweight Division alive, this match will crown the #1 Contender to face the winner of Williams/Thomaselli at the next show.

IWA: Mid-South Showcase: BJ Whitmer vs. Danny Daniels

IWA: Mid-South, as part of a cross-promotional effort with Mid American Wrestling, will be promotion this match under their sanction, which will be part of a current feud that these two wrestlers have going on, spilling into MAW.

That's November 26th, 2005 at the NEW home of MAW and the new MAW Arena, the King Community Center Gymnasium, located 1531 W. Vliet St. in the suburbs of Milwaukee, WI. Bell time is at 7:00 sharp. Front row tickets are as cheap as they'll ever get at $15, with second row at $12 and general admission at $10. The venue holds a comfortable 650, but that doesn't mean we can't sell out. Tickets are available at the door, emialing midam@midamericanwrestling.com, or by leaving a message at 414-555-3941.

Edited by Hack

MIDAMERICANWRESTLING.com: News & Headlines

BREAKING NEWS concerning the To Hell and Back matchup!

It has been brought to the attention of us here at Mid American Wrestling that Dan Maff broke his arm during a show with Ring of Honor over the weekend. We wish Maff a speedy recovery.

Maff was booked to be one of the members of Team MAW in the 5-on-5 To Hell and Back Match at our upcoming show. Team MAW has already decided on a replacement for Maff, and they sent us this e-mail.

MAW:

The injury to Maff doesn't phase our plans one bit. We plan ahead for these sorts of things, and we've already got our replacement's plane tickets booked. Our replacement is one of the stiffest, strongest, brutalest wrestlers there is. Our replacement is Super Dragon.

user posted image

Unified Saints - we'll see you on the 26th.

To Hell and Back: Team MAW vs. The Unified Saints

Two seperate rings, two seperate cages. A wooden platform between the two cages, and a 12 foot fall to a stack of tables. Elimination occurs by pinfall, submission, or a plummet to the tables. The last team standing wins.

MAW – TO HELL AND BACK

November 26th

The MAW Arena

Milwaukee, WI

Attendance: 610

Show Notes: It was announced before the show that BJ Whitmer had previous commitments with Japan that he had forgotten about and was unable to attend the show. Danny Daniels, his opponent for the evening, was stuck into the Junior Heavyweight Open for the #1 Contendership to Vito Thomaselli’s MAW Junior Heavyweight Title.

Best of 3 Series – Match #1: Havana Pitbulls (0) vs. Southern Comfort(0)

This match gets underway even before all of the fans had made their way into the arena, with Rocky Romero starting out with Chris Hamrick. Romero dominates the earlier portion of this match, keeping Hamrick grounded by taking out his legs and keeping them down with various grapevines, single crabs, and a sharpshooter. Romero tags out to Reyes, who instead of going for Hamrick’s legs, tries to nearly kill Hamrick with stiff chops in the corner followed by a triad of back body drops, followed by a vicious back body driver for a two count. The Pitbulls then take turns kicking Hamrick in the stomach, back, and face until he coughs up blood. The brutality continues until Hamrick manages to sweep out Reyes’ legs and get a hot tag to Smothers, who cleans house and catches an unsuspecting Reyes with a school boy rollup and a three count to win the first of three.

Winners: Southern Comfort

Agitated, Romero grabs the microphone and begins screaming at Southern Comfort.

Romero: WHAT A FUCKING FLUKE! GOD DAMNIT, REF! DIDN’T YOU SEE HIM PULLING THE TIGHTS? HOW ABOUT YOU FOSSILS GET BACK IN HERE AND WRESTLE THE SECOND MATCH NOW, YOU WON’T GET AWAY THAT EASILY THIS TIME!

Smothers and Hamrick shrug and slide back in for the second match.

Best of 3 Series – Match #2: Havana Pitbulls (0) vs. Southern Comfort (1)

Hamrick is still feeling the effects of the beating he received earlier from Reyes and Romero, so Smothers started out with Reyes. This match was worlds different than the first, as Smothers forces Reyes to chain-wrestle, and the two put on a wrestling clinic until Smothers goes for an armdrag and instead is nearly knocked out of his boots with a stiff lariat. Reyes tags out to Romero who was waiting with brutal stomps to the face and side of Smothers. Smothers tries to mount a comeback with a sleeperhold, but Romero reverses it into a backdrop driver for the win.

Winners: Havana Pitbulls

Afterwards, Southern Comfort is headed backstage, but the Pitbulls run and attack them. The two teams brawl around the arena for a short while before disappearing backstage, still brawling.

Junior Heavyweight Invitational: Ken Anderson vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Jimmy Jacobs vs. Matt Sydal vs. Brandon Thomaselli vs. Alex Shelley vs. Danny Daniels

This match was worked under Gauntlet rules, so Anderson and Dutt start alone in the ring. Anderson comes out firing early with vicious shots to Dutt’s torso and follows those up with a sick looking back body drop off the top for a two count. Anderson tries to follow that up with a superplex, but Dutt knocks him off the top and nails the Hindu Press to move on. Jimmy Jacobs is next, and he catches Dutt off guard early by nailing the Contra Code as soon as he gets into the ring and pulling on Dutt’s tights to secure a three count. Matt Sydal is next, and he starts off the match by going for a hurricarana, which Jacobs blocks into a bone-jarring piledriver. The two exchange a variety of suplexes for a few minutes, until Jacobs tries to nail Sydal with the Contra Code. Sydal caught him in mid-air and drops him on his head with a crashing reverse DDT to gain the victory. Danny Daniels is next, and he comes out from the crowd, surprising Sydal with a victory roll to pick up a quick advance. Alex Shelley comes out like a ball of fiery rage, proving to be no match for Daniels as he dominates their contest throughout with stiff shots and suplexes edged with smooth submissions. Daniels makes a last-ditch effort by trying to reverse a frankensteiner into a piledriver, but Shelley flips out and hit the Shellshock to move on. Brandon Thomaselli tries to capitalize on Shelley’s exhaustion, but he can not, as Shelley proves to be on a roll and makes quick work of Thomaselli with the Shellshock to win the Junior Heavyweight Invitational.

Winner: Alex Shelley

Grudge Match: Roderick Strong vs. Scorpio Sky

These two, as it is evident in this match, DESPISE each other and are willing to do anything it took to take their opponent out. The two start out by full-out NAILING each other with elbows, forearms, chops, and punches in the middle of the ring. Strong nails Sky with an extremely hard roaring elbow and Sky falls to the outside. They proceed to brawl all over the arena, using chairs, poles, sticks, whatever they could find. Sky sets up a stack of chairs and gives Strong a hurricarana off of a set of bleachers against the chairs. Sky tries to then give Strong a hurricarana off the bleachers through a table, but Strong reverses it and put Sky through the table with a huge powerbomb. The two manage to brawl all the way out into the parking lot, where the fans gather around as they trade shots in a parking space. Strong tries to give Sky a clothesline against a fence, but Sky moves out of the way and hits him in the head with a brick that is laying next to the fence and covers him for the three count.

Winner: Scorpio Sky

A bloody and battered Roderick Strong slowly moves his way back to the ring and climbs in, yanking a microphone from the ring announcer and speaking.

Strong: You know, I tried to be calm and collected about all of this bullshit that Scorpio Sky has put on me in the past month, but I’ve fucking had enough of this. He has to use a chair to beat me in the J-Cup, he has to use a fucking BRICK to beat me tonight. What the fuck is this? Why don’t you be a fucking man and step up and face me in the ring, Scorpio Sky? I’d like to see you do that next month, at Grand Slam USA, you and I in a traditional wrestling rules match. None of this outside brawling stuff that you had to beat me with before. These games are over.

Strong slams the microphone down and storms out.

MAW Junior Heavyweight Title: Vito Thomaselli © vs. Petey Williams

Petey Williams comes out first, and Vito’s music hits, but instead of Vito, however, Brandon Thomaselli comes out to the ring carrying a sheet of paper and a paper bag. He grabs the microphone and stands next to the ring.

Brandon Thomaselli: Laddiiiiieeeeees and Gentlemennnn, the following contest has a 30 minute time limit and is for the Mid American Wrestling Junior Heavyweight Championship. Introducing first, from Canada, Pauly Willers!

Williams waits confused as the fans gave him a loud pop.

Brandon Thomaselli: And his opponent…hailing from Chicago, Illinois…he is a fifteen-time World Wrestling Federation World Heavyweight Champion…a beautiful human being…the inaugural MAW Junior Heavyweight Champion…winner of the first-ever MAW Junior J-Cup…here he is…the person you all have been waiting to see…the MAW Junior Heavyweight Champion of the World…VITO…THOMASELLI!

The fans boo awkwardly as Vito comes out in an all black robe with the title around his waist. At this point, Williams has had enough, and runs out of the ring towards Vito. Vito ducks a clothesline, but Williams stops and hits him in the back of the head with a brutal clothesline. The two waste some time before entering the ring, where Petey gets the advantage early by keeping Thomaselli down with a variety of highflying moves. Petey tries to close it out about five minutes in with the Canadian Destroyer, but Thomaselli reverses it into a Kryptonite Krunch for a two count. Thomsaelli begins working on the mat, which is his specialty, but Williams has no trouble keeping up and the two chain-wrestle for a few minutes. Vito secures in a hammerlock on Petey, but Petey manages to worm out. Petey goes for a roaring elbow, but Vito ducks and whips him to the ropes. Vito ducks for a back drop, but Williams kicks him in the face and sends him into the corner. He sets up and runs at Vito, plants his feet on the 2nd rope, and then hops up with a brutal dropkick into Vito’s face, backlfips out, and catches Vito as he is falling with a snapping armdrag. Vito kips up quickly, and runs at Petey, hitting a tornado DDT. Williams flips onto his feet and the two have a standoff in the middle of the ring. They exchange slaps, and Williams hits the ropes and attempts a clothesline but Vito ducks, hits the other ropes, Vito goes for a Japanese armdrag but Petey lands on his feet and hits the ropes, leapfrogs over Vito, springboards off the next ropes and finally delivers with a springboard flying back elbow. The two lay exhausted on the mat as the fans pop for the high paced wrestling. Williams is up first, and he lifts Vito by the hair and hits him with a few elbows before lifting him up for a delayed vertical suplex. Vito slides out through the back and nails Petey with a head dropping reverse hurricarana to the crowd’s chagrin. Vito goes for a cover…”one….two…..thr” and Petey BARELY kicks out. Vito looks pissed, and he heads up top with Petey. Vito sits on the turnbuckle as he holds Petey standing on the 2nd turnbuckle. Vito tries to lift Petey up with a vertical suplex position, but Williams reverses it and throws Vito off! Vito flips and somehow manages to land on his feet, runs back up the ropes and nails Petey with a reverse hurricarana off the top. “One….two…three!” Vito wins the contest.

The two barely make it to their feet, and Vito extends a hand. Petey accepts, and the two shake hands in the ring as the crowd gives them a standing ovation.

Backstage, Colt Cabana is standing in front of a mirror, speaking to himself about something as he fastens the MAW Heavyweight Title belt around his waist. CM Punk and Austin Aries walk up to Colt and he begins to speak to them.

Cabana: You know guys, for my whole career I played on this little joke. I always had to be the funny guy while everyone else I associated with got all the glory and got all the gold. I took a step back and let Punk take the gold. Yeah, I’ve held some tag titles here and there, but nothing has ever been that great. Until now. Now I get to wear the gold of a real company, of MAW, a company where I’ve finally gained the respect of the fans and the respect of my fellow workers. And this is what it’s come down to. This belt means a lot to me, but what means even more to me is finally finishing off that punk B-Boy once and for all. I don’t like Team MAW at all, but I like B-Boy even less. And when it comes down to it, I’m willing to put my life on the line if it means that B-Boy loses his. I’ve spent way too much time beating around the bush with this little sack of shit, and tonight, it all ends. Let’s go.

To Hell and Back: Team MAW (B-Boy, Super Dragon, Homicide, Chris Hero, Corporal Robinson) vs. The Unified Saints (Colt Cabana, CM Punk, Brad Bradley, Ryan Boz, Austin Aries)

Team MAW comes out first to a huge ovation, and they are attacked in the aisle by the Unified Saints. The two teams brawl around in the aisle before finally spilling into the first cage. B-Boy and Colt Cabana brawl around the outside as the other eight men brawl in the cage. The festivities get crazy early off as Aries heads to the top of the cage and flies off with a plancha dive to everybody in the ring. B-Boy and Cabana spill into the second cage with the barbed wire ropes, and Cabana lunges at B-Boy, B-Boy moves, Cabana flies into the wire. B-Boy works over Cabana’s body with a strand of wire, working it into his forehead. Ryan Boz gets suplexed against the cage by Homicide and gets covered for a three count for the first elimination.

Eliminated: Ryan Boz

Brad Bradley climbs out of the cage and comes back with a chair, and he cleans house with all of Team MAW with vicious chairshots. He breaks the chair over Corporal Robinson’s head and covers him for the second elimination.

Eliminated: Corporal Robinson

B-Boy and Colt Cabana begin scaling the cage and make their way to the top. B-Boy tries to clothesline Cabana off of the cage, but Cabana ducks and pushes B-Boy off! B-Boy manages to catch himself on the other cage and climbs in, preventing a fall through the tables. B-Boy takes out Bradley, Punk, and Aries with a plancha off of the top. Chris Hero pulls a table into the cage and lays Brad Bradley across it as Super Dragon scales to the top of the cage. Dragon comes off and sends Bradley through the table with a HUGE double stomp! The fans are going wild as Bradley is eliminated with a three count.

Eliminated: Brad Bradley

Team MAW has gained the upper hand and are winning with four men to three currently. Colt Cabana climbs into the cage with everybody else and goes straight to B-Boy with a wicked chairshot. Colt goes for Hero, but Hero ducks and Colt nails Aries, who is rolled up by Homicide for yet another elimination!

Eliminated: Austin Aries

Cabana and Punk are the only ones left now, and Punk crawls backwards to the turnbuckle, where he pulls out a foreign object. Homicide and Dragon go after Punk, and when they grab him, he fires a fireball at both of them. They go down, and Cabana pins Dragon for the elimination.

Eliminated: Super Dragon

Cabana and Punk stand and face off with B-Boy, Homicide, and Hero. Cabana and Punk turn to leave the cage, and Cabana leaves, but Punk is grabbed by B-Boy and Hero goes and locks the cage door shut with a padlock! Cabana begins to scale the cage, but can’t get in fast enough as B-Boy begins waffling Punk with chair shots. Punk bleeds like old faithful and Cabana only manages to break up a pin attempt. Cabana puts on a pair of brass knuckles and takes out Homicide with a vicious punch. Punk distracts B-Boy and Hero in the corner and Cabana manages to sneak in a pin on Homicide for the elimination.

Eliminated: Homicide

B-Boy runs at Cabana and nails him with a shining wizard while he’s on his knees but only gets a two count before Punk breaks it up. Hero grabs Punk and the two of them begin trading shots. Hero nails Punk with an elbow and Punk hits the wall of the cage and falls through! Hero drags Punk into the second cage and immediately whips him into the wire. B-Boy and Cabana are in the opposite cage and Cabana begins climbing the cage with B-Boy following him. They make it to the top and begin trading punches on the scaffold 25 feet in the air! Cabana kicks B-Boy in the gut and stuffs his head between his legs, signaling for a powerbomb. Cabana pulls but can’t lift B-Boy up. B-Boy then BACKDROPS COLT CABANA 25 FEET OFF THE CAGE THROUGH A STACK OF TABLES! The fans go crazy as Cabana is eliminated in such a violent fashion.

Eliminated: Colt Cabana

In the other cage, Hero and Punk are nearly on their knees still hitting each other with brutal fists, chops, and elbows. Hero goes for a finishing lariat, but Punk ducks and hits him with a Storm Cradle Driver and a three count for the elimination.

Eliminated: Chris Hero

B-Boy drops down into the second cage as Punk slowly makes it to his feet. The two face off and exchange words before B-Boy slaps Punk in his blood-soaked face. Punk immediately pushes B-Boy, who flies back into the barbed wire. B-Boy makes it up, a bloody mess, and Punk charges at him and takes him down with a lariat. The two men lay in the ring as Colt Cabana slowly makes it up on the outside, bleeding and battered. Cabana sees Punk and B-Boy laying in the second cage and slides in. Cabana stands as Punk stands and Cabana begins screaming at Punk. Punk tries to say something to Colt, but instead Colt takes his head off with a vicious lariat and follows it up by dragging Punk to the second rope for a huge Colt 45. Cabana grabs his title belt and walks out as the fans boo him incredibly loudly. B-Boy stands and stares at Punk as he slowly makes it to his knees. B-Boy charges and hits the stiffest shining wizard in ages and covers Punk for the three.

WINNER: B-BOY

The fans give B-Boy a standing ovation as he lays in his own blood. He stands and helps Punk up, and they shake hands in the ring. MAW Director of Operations Jim Kennix comes down holding the MAW Heavyweight Title.

Kennix: Some of you may be wondering why I am holding the title. Well, even though it was not announced, this match was for the MAW Heavyweight Title. However, B-Boy did not need to know that it was for the title. He gives it his all either way every time he comes out here, and that is why I am proud to give him this title.

Kennix hands B-Boy the title as the fans cheer.

Kennix: It is also worth noting that because of his post-elimination interference, Colt Cabana has been suspended from MAW competition until further notice.

The fans cheer for this also. Kennix leaves and B-Boy stands in the ring posing with the title as the show ends.

MIDAMERICANWRESTLING.com

MAW PRESENTS "COLD SPELL" ON DECEMBER 18TH!

"To Hell and Back" (available at smartmarkvideo.com now!) was a show that nobody in attendance will soon forget. Between two hard-hitting tag matches, great junior heavyweights action, a vicious brawl between two enemies, and of course, the most violent match in MAW history, the inaugural To Hell and Back match, everybody was left craving more. On December 19th, MAW will hope to find a cure to the winter's Cold Spell with a great show, which includes:

MAW Heavyweight Title: B-Boy © vs. CM Punk

These two battled it out in the final minutes of the To Hell and Back match. Now, CM Punk gets his chance to go one-on-one with B-Boy, minus the cage, barbed wire, and Colt Cabana interferences. Cabana has been suspended from MAW for an undecided (long) amount of time, so all Punk has to worry about is pinning B-Boy.

MAW Tag Team Titles: Havana Pitbulls © vs. Southern Comfort

This is the third and final match of their Best of 3 Series. Southern Comfort took fall one, the Pitbulls took fall two. Now, in their third and final match, these two teams will fight for the belts. Will it be a stiff, strong-style encounter like the first match was, or a chain-wrestling, technical wrestling clinic like their second match?

MAW Junior Heavyweight Title: Vito Thomaselli © vs. Alex Shelley

Vito Thomaselli is hot off of a hard fought win in a very good match against Petey Williams last month, and Shelley went through the gauntlet of Junior Heavyweight wrestlers to get this shot. Will Thomaselli come out with the title as he did last month, or will Shelley and his momentum be too much for Thomaselli to handle?

Technical Wrestling Match: Scorpio Sky vs. Roderick Strong

After having two matches where weapons and brawling were involved (both of which Strong lost), Roderick Strong has had enough of Scorpio Sky using weapons to defeat him. Strong came storming in during our lunch break and demanded that we give him a match with Sky under traditional rules. I told him that would be great, as long as he brought the wrestling mats and stuff. I don't think Strong ever went to the olympics or anything, so I don't know why he wants to go all traditional either.

Chris Hero and Homicide vs. Ryan Boz and Brad Bradley

Regardless of the state of the Unified Saints, Boz and Bradley are still a tag team and are still angry about being eliminated by Homicide in the To Hell and Back match. Homicide can't face these suckas alone, so he'll be teaming with Chris Hero.

Super Dragon vs. BJ Whitmer

BJ made us lose money last month when he found out that he had to go to Japan instead of coming to Milwaukee for our show. Needless to say, we're still angry about it, and instead of beating him up ourselves, we've asked a nice fellow named Super Dragon to take care of his no-showing ass.

That's Friday night, December 18th at 7:00 p.m. sharp at The Sports Connection on the corner of 13th & Manitoba (1 block north of Oklahoma Ave) in the south side of Milwaukee! All tickets are only $15 dollars!!! Full bar! Drink Specials! Tickets are available at the door, by emailling midamwrestling@webtv.net, or by leaving a message at 414-555-3941!

MAW will be returning to the MAW Arena in January on the 22nd and in February on the 19th.

• 9 months later...