Contraband

Gabriel

Purchased the disc yesterday, and I absolutely fucking love it.

There's no Sex Pistols cover song on the CD... if you have it, it probably isn't even VR.

Off the top of my head, my favorite songs so far are:

Set Me Free, Slither, Loving The Alien, Fall to Pieces and Dirty Little Thing.

Oh, and I also purchased Draghdad by Out of Your Mouth... at $12.99, Draghdad has, thus far, been a real bargain, and kickass CD.

Purchased the disc yesterday, and I absolutely fucking love it.

There's no Sex Pistols cover song on the CD... if you have it, it probably isn't even VR.

Off the top of my head, my favorite songs so far are:

Set Me Free, Slither, Loving The Alien, Fall to Pieces and Dirty Little Thing.

Oh, and I also purchased Draghdad by Out of Your Mouth... at $12.99, Draghdad has, thus far, been a real bargain, and kickass CD.

the guy above me is correct

The Bodies cover came at the El Ray show last year. If I remember it's on the UK version of the album as a bonus track.

Ah, so I missed out on a live track, because I'm not British? Meh...live tracks tend to not be so good anyways.

BTW: I purchased the Black Cover Album...is there any difference between that and the White Cover Album?

Ah, so I missed out on a live track, because I'm not British? Meh...live tracks tend to not be so good anyways.

BTW: I purchased the Black Cover Album...is there any difference between that and the White Cover Album?

yeah.

that one is black and the other is white. <_<