Fright Night Comic Book

Guest raze0811

Guest raze0811

I was just wondering if any of the members of our esteemed community used to follow this series? It ran during the early 90s and was a follow-up of the movie of the same name.

I am wondering just how many issues there were. I have exhausted myself trying to find info on the web. Hopefully another former fan resides on these boards.

Comic books? Did someone say comic books?

Fright Night

Now Comics: Oct., 1988 - No. 22, 1990

1-2 adapt the movie, $2.25 ea.

3-22, $2.25 ea.

Fright Night II

Now Comics: 1989

1 adapts movie sequel, $4.00

Courtesy of your friendly neighborhood comics retailer,

TheRay

Wait...The Ray owns and operates a comic book store???????

TGC

Yeah, he's brought it up once or twice. Probably sort of explains his ability to think up good characters for his diaries (Or that thing in the dome with characters from films etc.)

Guest raze0811

Fright Night

3-22, $2.25 ea.

Fright Night II

TheRay

Damn, thats discouraging. I actually own issues 1 - 22. The story was just taking off on a really intriguing arc where the group had tracked JErry Dandridge to PAris or something like that, and he had these hooker vampires and he was resurrecting that vampire legion - The Legion of Endless Night, I think it was called.

What are the odds that the last issue I went out and bought would also happen to be the last issue they made? All these years I just assumed that one day I could complete my collection and find out what happened next. I am genuinely disappointed now. :(

Fright Night

3-22, $2.25 ea.

Fright Night II

TheRay

You are probably one of my new favorite people now for being a comic retailer. Also - a question.

I can't find the comic off-hand, but I had a double-sided comic with Supreme and some other guy on it, but that's not what I'm interested in - it was a comic preview in the middle. This comic was set in the medieval era, and it was about a pumpkin-headed man created by the castle's wizard to entertain the bratty, spoiled, mean prince. Anyways, it gives backstory on him, and then there's a panel where the pumpkin-headed guy snaps, kills the prince, and usurps the throne. I believe he also appeared in another comic, watching Spider-Man through a crystal ball with some co-horts.

Any idea what I'm talking about?