Last Comic Standing 2~!

DYSI

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheKarnivalShow

Dat Phan was the worst choice to win that contest as he only had two funny jokes in his Comedy Central special. One was about doing the Mortal Combat thing when he peed and him being the only Asian to fail math. The fact he beat out Vos is one thing but he also won a showdown against Dave? I think it was. Horrible ending to the show.

I watched every episode of Season 1, and enjoyed it. Its a lil too Real World for me though. Its about Stand Up Comedy, yet you only get to see 1 showdown an episode. Some people never even had to perform until the end, and thats pretty dumb in my opinion. I hope this time theres more comedy than in house antics.

Im actually looking more foreward to Reno 911 tomorrow, but this is still good.

I didn't watch Last Comic Standing but that Dat Phan guy was fucking terrible. All he did was do that stupid fucking Vietnamese voice. Anyone see him get ripped to shreds by everyone when he was on Tough Crowd? It was awesome.

Patrice O'Neil: Do you have some kind of microchip in your head that makes you do that stupid voice? Shut the fuck up!

:D

Dave Mordal and Vos got absolutely robbed... easily the two best stand ups that don't have their own show. And yes, Dat Phan is a terrible comic, but if anything it proves that reality TV hardly has any reality to it at all.

Dat Phan was the worst choice to win that contest as he only had two funny jokes in his Comedy Central special. One was about doing the Mortal Combat thing when he peed and him being the only Asian to fail math. The fact he beat out Vos is one thing but he also won a showdown against Dave? I think it was. Horrible ending to the show.

Phan only won because of the sympathy vote. Me personally, my favorite of last season was Ralphie May.

Phan only won because of the sympathy vote. Me personally, my favorite of last season was Ralphie May.

Fuck yeah, Raplhie May was EASILY the funniest of last season, he got the royal screw job, maybe Kerry Fraser was a judge last year?......

Sorry that was a really bad joke

I didn't watch Last Comic Standing but that Dat Phan guy was fucking terrible. All he did was do that stupid fucking Vietnamese voice. Anyone see him get ripped to shreds by everyone when he was on Tough Crowd? It was awesome.

Patrice O'Neil: Do you have some kind of microchip in your head that makes you do that stupid voice? Shut the fuck up!

:D

No I didn't know he was on Tough Crowd or I would have seen it. What else happend?

I read that Brett Butler & Drew Carey were pissed that the people they picked were not chosen in favor of people the producers wanted. Jay Mohr claimed there was nothing he could do, but admitted that maybe some of the best were left on the outside looking in.

EDIT: Full story below

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/...8611|1|,00.html

Edited by naiwf