Last Comic Standing 2~!

DYSI

Yeah people will pretend be "shocked" or atleast when they're around other people be shocked, but I still think he will win. Dave Chapelle is shocking and his show is big and next season will be huge. Shocking humor is what's really popular right now and I think will be big. So I still say Jim Norton wins.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh, the guy that did the cab joke didn't advance. :\ He should've made it to the house, his stuff is gold.

And I think the winner would be either the lady whose dad had a heart attack, or the bald guy who had(has?) cancer.

Pfft!

Argh, the guy that did the cab joke didn't advance. :\ He should've made it to the house, his stuff is gold.

And I think the winner would be either the lady whose dad had a heart attack, or the bald guy who had(has?) cancer.

Pfft!

Wasn't that DC Benny? I thought he made it.

Did the kid win (i'm not sure of his name), he worked at a grocery store and was named Vladimir something.

He didn't make the cut from 40 to 20. He was in the first group with all of the good comics. Only one person out of that 20 was bad, compared to the second group which had 5 or 6 stinkers.

I'm almost suprised they didn't pick the girl taht did the wedding routine, the most unfunny of them all.

I was glad to see that NYC didn't give her pity applause, that was worse than Buck Star's early stuff . Most of my gripes were with the women selected, as the only one I thought was genuinely funny was the Sicilian woman whose dad was having open heart surgery. It's between her, Naturman & Hoffman at this point in my mind. I think the absolute worst pick of the 20 was Kerri Louise, since her own husband was funnier than she was :ohwell:

Guest TheTokenWhiteGuy

Honestly, I didn't find any of the Women Comidians funny, yet i didn't see the whole show.

She just said that if you spend time on the wedding you should make it bigger and longer, and make the aisle like a catwalk, she got no laughs.

Edited by TheTokenWhiteGuy

I actually missed that part. What did she say?

EDIT: Wedding routine girl, I mean.

The night before she did a wedding bit at a gay club and it was a smash, so she tried it in front of a "normal/straight" crowd and it bombed HORRIBLY. Her theme was that as the bride she should get to walk the aisle 5 times since she did all the work, that she would have bridesMEN, a techno DJ calling her out as they vogued, a display with her name etc.

They showed her backstage afterwards complaining about how badly she bombed, and a guy lied and told her "they laughed at your first joke". She called him on it, and then in the one highlight of the segment they asked each other "wanna make out?". . . "sure" She was awful :lol:

Guest bruins72

The night before she did a wedding bit at a gay club and it was a smash, so she tried it in front of a "normal/straight" crowd and it bombed HORRIBLY. Her theme was that as the bride she should get to walk the aisle 5 times since she did all the work, that she would have bridesMEN, a techno DJ calling her out as they vogued, a display with her name etc.

They showed her backstage afterwards complaining about how badly she bombed, and a guy lied and told her "they laughed at your first joke". She called him on it, and then in the one highlight of the segment they asked each other "wanna make out?". . . "sure" She was awful  :lol:

I saw her on Comedy Central before as part of one of those shows featuring a bunch of comedians. She did that same bit that she bombed with on Last Comic Standing. It did better on this other show. I don't think her delivery was that good on Last Comic Standing.

Some of these comedians seem to have a very limited set of jokes. There were a few that did the same act that they did in their tryouts and callbacks. It made them seem stale.