Warped Tour 2004

caucasianheat

Big D And The Kids Table Are From Boston !

Wow.

Weird, they are on a compilation by a Canadian ska-label. The world is weird.

Warped Tour this year might be as good as last year, but it'll be tough. Crowd surfing to Barroom Heroes was simply amazing.

The only band on the bill I'd have any interest in seeing would be The Casualties, and even then I'm not a huge fan of them. I've heard only a small sampling of Bad Religion, the song "We're only gonna die". That is a pretty damn good song, and if the rest of their stuff is like that, then I could get into them.

There was also a smaller tour going around, it was a "Punks vs. Physcobilly" kind of thing, the only band I heard for the tour was The Business. I wish I could have caught that.

Bad Religion changes from album to album. They release 50% good, 50% shit.

I would have loved to see Punks vs. Psychobilly, probably more-so than this year of the Warped Tour. But Canada is a hole in the ground; so we don't get Ozzfest or P vs. P.

**wishes he could get to America for one reason**

Rise Against!

Oh and alexisonfire, i'm still pissed off that in the UK leg of their tour they aren't stopping at Newcastle.

**Realises alexisonfire are going to be at the Carling weekends** :D

Edited by YI

Bad Religion changes from album to album. They release 50% good, 50% shit.

I would have loved to see Punks vs. Psychobilly, probably more-so than this year of the Warped Tour. But Canada is a hole in the ground; so we don't get Ozzfest or P vs. P.

I know a fellow in St. Louis that I exchange music with, so he can give me a good idea of the Bad Religion I should check out.

Speaking of psychobilly, The Reverend Horton Heat played a show here not too long ago. I fucking missed that...god damnit. Since you're from Canada, I'd like to ask if you have ever seen Nomeansno live? If you haven't heard them, then hear them soon. Absolutely fantastic group, As a matter of fact, I looked up the Refused's bio on AMG, and Nomeansno was listed as a similar artist to them.

Another good festival that may have been a one shot deal was the "Holiday in the Sun", which was alot of old school punk, crust punk, and other shit. The only band I remember from the bill was Anti Nowhere League, and they rule.

Very few bands on there I actually want to see. Still, I would pay full money just to see the Aquabats. My friend picked up their live DVD a few months back, and its a combination of the stupidest and funniest thing I have ever seen.

Not keen on the Casualties in the slightest. Everything they do seems fake to me, add to the fact that they use the word "punx", I hate them quite a lot.

Looks decent enough.

Alexisonfire

Jersey (Hometown Boys)

Avenged Sevenfold

Yellowcard

Non-Phixon

Those should be good. Too bad i won't have a chance to see it.

Not keen on the Casualties in the slightest. Everything they do seems fake to me, add to the fact that they use the word "punx", I hate them quite a lot.

I like them for what they are, just loud, fast punk rock. I do think their look is a bit over the top, as if they are going overboard with the "punk" look. Their actually decent guys though, they'll drink up with their fans after shows. Probably wont happen at the Warped Tour, but when they play smaller venues they'll hang out with their friends. Some friends of mine were supposed to hang out with them after a show, unfortunately some fucking nazi assholes cancelled that plan for my friends.

What pisses me off is the fact that there are too many lame bands there for there to be one penultimate lame/not punk in any way band that the kiddies can ridicule for the hell of it like Something Corporate in '02.