The Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah

CKN

Well if you are a DT fan like me then you might have bought DT6 today. I have started reading it and I am almost halfway done(I was sick today and mom bought it for me so i would have something to do, although I have to pay her back grrrr)

So far the book is very good. So if you bought it and have started to read it what are your thoughts

Haven't bought it yet, but will soon. I just got "Everything's Eventual," and in it there is a PRELUDE to the whole Gunslinger story.

I'll be getting it soon enough, and I'll be RE-reading the entire saga once I do.

SK is the God of all authors.

I've only read the first Dark Tower book, I have a lot of them because my aunt gave them to me (she used to read King a lot as a teen, but stopped and headed the way of the romance novel, so she pretty much gave her King novels to me)

I still need to read "Drawing of the Three", but I keep forgetting to get it from her house. I have 1, 3, and 4 instead :unsure:

Guest bruins72

I loved the Dark Tower series but kind of fell out of reading. If I'm in my living room, I'm easily distracted. If I try reading in my bedroom, I fall asleep after a couple of pages. I read the first three books and then spent forever waiting for the next. By then I was out of reading. I also gave away my copies of the first three books (which I'd need to re-read before I could read the new ones. How were the next couple of books?