Pro Wrestling World-1

Right, an explanation to the 40 minute Steamboat match:

1) The original write out had a lot more interference, firstly from Jason The Legend, then from Anderson and Diamond, and finally from Corino. However, I changed my mind on this as I wanted it to be less of an Extreme Horsemen / Ricky Steamboat feud and more of a simple Corino / Steamboat feud.

2) I take you back to RAW 2 weeks ago, Kurt Angle vs. Ric Flair, went 28 minutes bell-to-bell, I believe, without any interference, and was easily a ***1/2+ star match. This was the main inspiration in actually putting Steamboat in the match, and I thought I'd let them [Punk & Steamboat] go 30 minutes, add this to the interference and you easily have 40 minutes right there.

It was mainly me, forgetting to cut down from 40 minutes to 30 minutes, which it was when I booked it, for future reference, people won't ever know, as it'll be edited out. Score!

Excellent, excellent diary. It has the feel of a true 'King of the Indies' promotion which is difficult to capture properly, while the various feuds have a great deal of potential. Especially the Steamboat/Horsemen feud.

Why is it that every wrestler with 'Dragon' in their name seems to rule? American Dragon does, Steamboat does, Super Dragon does, Insane Dragon does...come on, give me some more here!

Black Dragon, he was cool. Ultimo Dragon. There's gotta be more...

Maybe I should advertise other diaries in my own diary, but I suggest rsl's SWEW for a great indy diary, that diary is the main inspiration behind this here diary :)

Edit: Damn, I'm speeding through New Frontiers. Only got to finish off the matches and it'll be up, probably next half hour. XD

Edited by Ollie_Beak

Half an hour, three days, it's all the same. Enjoy.

World-1 - New Frontiers - Saturday, May 28, 2005.

1. MATT SYDAL, FAST EDDIE and DELIRIOUS def. Los Maximos, JOSE MAXIMO, JOEL MAXIMO and THE AMAZING RED. An amazing, spotty match to start the night off, which saw all six men flap their arms and fly, from the word 'go' it was easy to see the crowd was pumped for the evening, with a lot of crowd interaction, cheering, chants and jeering in the opening match. The ending came with a Springboard 450 splash from Fast Eddie onto Joel Maximo. ***1/2 (11.07)

2. JACK EVANS def. "Reckless Youth" TOM CARTER. Both Evans and Carter came out of the match looking fantastic, and really showed off to the best of their abilities in the ring. The highlight came when Carter and Evans locked up and chain wrestled for a good 4 minutes, reversing everything that was thrown at them and really showing off their athletic and technical ability. The ending came when Evans hit a Corkscrew 630 for the pinfall. *** (9.56)

3. The Briscoe Brothers, MARK and JAY BRISCOE def. The Solution, HAVOK and PAPADON. The match wasn't too long, and was mainly to help the Briscoe's to get over. However, the Solution showed how well they could work when they got some great double team moves in on both Briscoe's, including a very nice Dropkick into a Stungun on Mark and a Powerbomb flying Clothesline on Jay. The ending came when Jay hit a Jay Driller on Havok. *** (8.12)

4. JAY LETHAL def. JIMMY JACOBS. Jacobs came down to the ring in full Huss~! gear, and as always, played his character great. The match, what could have been an amazing match turned into a comedy match when Jacobs began hulking up. Lethal hit Jacobs a few times to no effect, and Jacobs Irish whipped Lethal and went for a Big Boot, but could only lift his leg up to hit Lethal in the thigh, which had no effect on Lethal. Lethal and Jacobs continued with a few comedy spots until Lethal hit a picture perfect spinning Enziguiri. A minute later, Lethal hit the Lethal Injection for the 3 count. **3/4 (11.24)

5. EL SPANKITO XIV def. "The Straight Edge Hero" CM PUNK, SPANKY and LOW-KI to earn a shot at the World-1 Heavyweight Championship later in the night. Spankito came down to the ring as the Wildcard, dressed in full red, Mexican Matador dress and a full face mask. The other three competitors didn't know what to make of Spankito, but decided to triple-team him anyway. Spanky, Ki and Punk worked well as a team, using all types of maneuvers to decimate Spankito. However, it all broke down when Punk went for a blockbuster and knocked down Ki. Spanky and Punk ended up in a shoving match, before Ki gave Punk a Low Blow, and then using him as a stepping stone to deliver a Shining Black to Spanky. Spankito used this distraction as an advantage to hit a running lariat on Ki, knocking him down and out of the ring. Spankito and Punk came to blows, swapping chops and jabs, before Punk went for a Shining Wizard, but Spankito reversed it into a Powerbomb for a two count. Spanky got to his feet and went for a Sliced Bread #2 on Spankito, but it was reversed into a spinning neckbreaker. Ki and Punk teamed up to take out Spankito with a Double Monkey Flip, sending Spankito out of the ring. It then all looked over when Ki hit a Ki Krusher on Punk, but Spanky hit an elbow drop to break up the count. Ki delivered a Yakuza Kick to Spanky, just as Spankito got in the ring. Spankito hit a very strong Low Blow out of the ref's view on low Ki and rolled him up for the three count. ***1/2 (14.21)

== As EL SPANKITO XIV celebrated his victory in the ring, RICKY "The Dragon" STEAMBOAT came out from behind the curtain and down to the ring. Steamboat circled the matador for a moment before lifting a mic to his mouth. Steamboat told Spankito that he looked awfully familiar, and that maybe he should tell us what’s his name and where he comes from. Spankito replied with a badly accented 'Que?' Steamboat told Spankito that he didn't like people playing games with him, and that he had 10 seconds to reveal to the World that he was who he already knew he was, or he'd be fired. Out from the back came a suited and booted "King of the Old School" STEVE CORINO. Steamboat told him to get the out of the building, and that he was suspended until Steamboat said so. Corino held up a ticket and a Backstage pass, before telling Corino that unless he got into the ring, he hadn't broke any rules. Corino told Steamboat that he should be careful who he pisses off, because Corino has a lot more allies than enemies. Corino went on to say that although he'd like to, he can't get in the ring and kick Steamboat's ass, yet he knows people who can. Corino welcomed "The Enforcer" CW ANDERSON, "The Problem Solver" SIMON DIAMOND down to the ring. The PWF Tag Team Champions circled Steamboat until Spankito protected him, stopping the Extreme Horsemen from attacking him. Spankito then turned around and delivered a lariat to Steamboat, before taking off his mask to reveal MATT STRIKER. The Extreme Horsemen and Striker beat down Steamboat until The Havana Pitbulls, RICKY REYES and ROCKY ROMERO and NIGEL McGUINESS and CHAD COLLYER ran down to clear the ring and make the save for Steamboat. Steve Corino, The Extreme Horsemen and Matt Striker than left through the curtain.

6. "The Notorious 187" HOMICIDE def. ROCKY ROMERO (subbing for MASATO TANAKA) to retain the World-1 Openweight Championship. The two proved how well they knew each other, with a lot of chain wrestling and neither wrestler getting an advantage until mid way through the match. The two fought very honorably in what could easily be the MOTN. Mid way through the match, Homicide hit a leg lariat so stiff it could be heard throughout the arena. Homicide continued the assault with chops and strikes, until Romero ducked a lariat and hit a headbutt which opened Homicide up. Romero showed why he wasn't only a tag wrestler when he hit a perfect Jumping Knee Strike on Homicide. After catching his breath on the outside, Homicide was able to come back with a Shining Wizard followed by an STF; Romero was able to get to the ropes before he tapped. Homicide allowed Romero to get to his feet before going for a Yakuza Kick, which Romero ducked sending Homicide over the ropes, legs apart. Romero hit an Ace Crusher for a two count. Romero pulled Homicide up, only to receive a discus lariat, knocking Romero down for the count. Romero and Homicide got stuck in stalemate again, with neither man getting an advantage, until Homicide managed to hit a Cop Killa on Romero for the three count. **** (26.40)

== RAVEN cut a promo, saying how he was disgusted at the way World-1 has been run in the past three months. Raven commented on the state of the World-1 Heavyweight Championship, which was constantly being disrespected, the way RICKY "The Dragon" STEAMBOAT has been dealing with issues, allowing things to slip past but then suspending "The King of the Old School" STEVE CORINO as soon as he stepped out of line. Raven said he wasn't siding with anybody, and that he was happy sitting on the proverbial fence as always, watching as society crashes around him. Raven expressed his hatred for most of the people in the back, because of the fact that none of them were prepared to light any fires to achieve what they wanted, and they would all just wait in line until they got a chance at what they wanted. Raven then expressed his respect for men like "The Straight Edge Hero" CM PUNK and LOW-KI, whom he believes are the only two people prepared to do whatever it takes to be the best in the business. Raven spoke highly of Punk and how he went through Steamboat to get his title shot, but was still overlooked, and Ki, who at Strong Style Supreme did what he had to when he KO'd MASATO TANAKA. Raven went on to talk of Steve Corino and the Extreme Horsemen, whom he regarded cowards of the highest degree. Raven gave some friendly advice, in don't trust anybody, DTA. Raven finished off by saying that the World was full of corruption, and that the only genuine members of society were the ones who are most corrupt. Raven emphasized the fact he was sitting on the fence, but that didn't mean he'd take a backseat. Raven said that the last three months was the Era of Error's, but the next 3 months, and the 3 months after that, it would be the Era of Terror, and there would be a flock of people to be terrified of.

7. PWF Tag Team Champions, "The Enforcer" CW ANDERSON and "The Problem Solver" SIMON DIAMOND def. NIGEL McGUINESS and CHAD COLLYER to retain their titles. All 4 men got some great offensive in, and it proved to be a great tag match. Collyer and McGuiness showed why they are recognized as two of the best technical wrestlers in the world today, bringing a lot of mat based offense to Diamond and Anderson. However, it wasn't good enough to defeat the reigning champs and it was all over when Anderson hit a picture perfect Flapjack Spinebuster on McGuiness for the three count. ***1/4 (18.30)

8. JIMMY RAVE and "Fallen Angel" CHRISTOPHER DANIELS def. "The Phenomenal" AJ STYLES in a handicap match when JERRY LYNN no-showed. The match was delayed a few minutes, waiting for Lynn to show up, when it seemed all hope was lost, Styles was forced to take on both Daniels and Rave in a handicap match. Rave started out with Styles, and the two really let lose, hitting each other with everything in their arsenal. Styles began to get the upper hand, forcing Rave to tag in Daniels, who immediately hit a leg lariat taking Styles down. With the advantage changed, Rave blind tagged Daniels, jumped over the ropes and hit a nice guillotine style legdrop on Styles. Styles and Rave continued to go full force on each other, until Rave hit a Dropkick on Styles sending him out of the ring. Daniels and Styles began to swap blows until Rave came for a Tope Suicida, Styles was able to duck out of the way sending Rave crashing into Daniels, giving Styles a clear cut advantage. Styles rolled both Daniels and Rave into the ring, before jumping onto the apron and waited for both his opponents to get to their feet, as they did, Styles went for a Superman 450 and hit a double blockbuster on both men knocking them down. Daniels rolled out of the ring as Styles and Rave continued. After a few minutes of intense brawling, Daniels got a blind tag in, which Styles didn't see, allowing for Daniels to sneak up on Styles and hit a Dropkick to the back of his knees, knocking him down onto one knee, this set up for Rave to hit a better than usual Shining Wizard on Styles. Daniels covered but only got two. Daniels and Styles swapped blows until Styles went for a Styles Clash, which ended in Rave getting involved and hitting an Enziguiri on Styles. Rave and Daniels double teamed Styles, until Daniels tagged Jimmy Rave back in who hit another Shining Wizard on Styles followed by a Headcissor Crossface, which forced Styles to tap. **** (27.22)

9. "Hurricane" JOHN WALTERS def. MATT STRIKER by DQ when the Extreme Horsemen intervened. The match was going smoothly for 16 minutes when "The Enforcer" CW ANDERSON and "The Problem Solver" SIMON DIAMOND came out from the back and stalked the ring. Walters got paranoid and began to argue with Diamond and Anderson, allowing for Striker to hit a very blatant Low Blow, making referee Fred Richards call for the bell. Diamond and Anderson slid into the ring and all three men laid a beat down on Walters until CHAD COLLYER, NIGEL McGUINESS, "The Notorious 187" HOMICIDE and the Havana Pitbulls, RICKY REYES and ROCKY ROMERO got involved, chasing off the Horsemen. The night ended with Walters being handed the World-1 Heavyweight Championship and celebrating with the other 5 men. *** (16.21)

I'm loving this diary, the booking has been very good, and it's great to see the stories forming. I wasn't sure how this style of match write up would work - I prefer short matches, but I thought these would be too short, and lack detail - but I've been proved wrong there, as its gone on, more bits have been put into matches and they're a good read - Its nice how lower card matches get less than the upper card ones too, it adds a nice, realistic touch. Overall, this is a very good read.

Maybe personally I'd like a few more interviews and angles, but I can see that the wresting is the overall main way of progressing things here, so thats not a problem.

Yeah, It's been two weeks since the first show was posted, and it already looks like shit! Not meaning to blow my own trumpet but they've really progressed, and got a lot better.

The more angles and interviews thing is something I've been thinkin about, and there's a few ideas I have. Probably to start after CoF has finished. The main idea that I think I'll put into play is the Webcast, which will be a short show with just interviews and angle-like segments to progress storylines. I'll keep the main shows like they are with a recap like interviews, but the Webcast will contain full interviews and the like.

I kind of tested the water with my AJ Styles interview on the Wire a month or so ago, only the webcast will be more kayfaybed and less shoot.

The Wire - World-1 Newsletter

= The first ever World-1 Heavyweight Champion, MASATO TANAKA has signed a contract to appear exclusively for Pro Wrestling NOAH in Japan, we here at World-1 wish him the best of luck in his future endeavours, and have left the door open for him to appear again in World-1

= New Frontiers was attended by 658 people.

= It has been confirmed that the two wildcard entrants are debuts, and have not yet appeared for World-1.

= worldonewrestling.com has posted furthur rules for the Carnival of Fighters:

= Each match will be fought under normal World-1 rules.

= There will be a 20 Minute Time Limit imposed. If a Time Limit Draw occurs in the Semi-Finals, both wrestlers will proceed to the finals.

= Should the Finals be a three-way, or even a four-way, the match will be an elimination style match.

= The overall winner of the Carnival of Fighters will win a shot at the World-1 Heavyweight Championship and a $50,000 cash prize.

= With less than 3 weeks until Carnival of Fighters begins at World-1, the cards for the first three nights have been posted on worldonewrestling.com

Bracket A

ROCKY ROMERO vs. CHAD COLLYER

LOW KI vs. Wildcard Entrant #1

Bracket B

JAY LETHAL vs. JACK EVANS

SPANKY vs. Wildcard Entrant #2

Non-Title

Champion vs. Champion

World-1 Openweight Champion, "The Notorious 187" HOMICIDE vs. World-1 Heavyweight Champion, "Hurricane" JOHN WALTERS

Also Appearing: "The Straight Edge Hero" CM PUNK, RAVEN and MATT STRIKER

Bracket A

ROCKY ROMERO vs. LOW-KI

Wildcard Entrant #1 vs. CHAD COLLYER

Bracket B

JAY LETHAL vs. SPANKY

JACK EVANS vs. Wildcard Entrant #2

PWF Tag Team Titles

Ultimate Endurance

20 Men Enter, the last man standing wins his team the Premier Wrestling Federation Tag Team Titles.

Also Appearing: World-1 Heavyweight Champion, "Hurricane" JOHN WALTERS, RICKY "The Dragon" STEAMBOAT and RAVEN.

Bracket A

ROCKY ROMERO vs. Wildcard Entrant #1

LOW-KI vs. CHAD COLLYER

Bracket B

JAY LETHAL vs. Wildcard Entrant #2

SPANKY vs. JACK EVANS

Lethal Lottery Match

"The Phenomenal" AJ STYLES and JIMMY RAVE vs. "Fallen Angel" CHRISTOPHER DANIELS and JERRY LYNN

Also Appearing: World-1 Heavyweight Champion, "Hurricane" JOHN WALTERS, RICKY "The Dragon" STEAMBOAT and RAVEN.

Edited by Ollie_Beak

World-1 - Carnival of Fighters - Night One - Friday, June 10, 2005.

== The night started with RICKY "The Dragon" STEAMBOAT in the ring, welcoming each member of the Carnival of Fighters. One by One, ROCKY ROMERO, LOW-KI, CHAD COLLYER, JAY LETHAL, SPANKY and JACK EVANS came to the ring. Each entrant shook hands, except for Spanky, who separated himself from the group. Steamboat then welcomed the two wildcard entrants, for Bracket A, "The Next" ALEX SHELLEY came down to the ring getting a nice pop, and for Bracket B, TRENT ACID, who was also cheered. The wildcard entrants shook hands with everyone, in a very honorable gesture. Still, Spanky kept himself to himself. Steamboat began to wish the best to all competitors when RAVEN interfered. Raven came down to the ring and asked an open question to all of the Carnival of Fighter competitors how the felt sharing the same air as Ricky Steamboat. Before anybody could answer, Raven answered for them, saying that he felt nothing, and that Steamboat wasn't what he seemed. Raven told Steamboat that he thought it was sickening how Steamboat reacted to "The King of the Old School" STEVE CORINO, who had done nothing to deserve suspension. Raven told Steamboat that World-1 is falling apart, and it's no one's fault but Steamboat's. Raven told Steamboat that a storm is coming, and unless Steamboat repents for his sins, the storm is coming for him. Raven told Steamboat that the Flock will be the catalyst for the fallout of World-1, and it all starts tonight. Before Raven could continue, "The Straight Edge Hero" CM PUNK came out of the curtain and down to the ring. Punk told Raven that he was sick and tired of Raven's preaching, and he needs to just shut up. Punk challenges Raven to a match, before challenging The Flock to make themselves known tonight. Punk then goes on to say that although he has no time for Steamboat, he needs to teach Raven a lesson in respect, because Steamboat has achieved more than Raven could ever dream. Raven accepted the match, but then turned and slapped Steamboat, before quickly sliding out of the ring and backstage. Punk turned his attention to the Carnival of Fighters' competitors, telling them that their lucky to be here, and wishing them all the best of luck before sliding out of the ring himself.

1. "The Next" ALEX SHELLEY def. LOW-KI in the opening match, and the first Carnival of Fighters match. Shelley went all out to impress on his World-1 debut and impress he did, as Ki and Shelley had possibly the best opening match ever. Ki hit a flurry of stiff kicks until Shelley turned it round with a Dragon Screw and a leg lock. Ki was able to get to the ropes, but Shelley persevered, bringing Ki back to the centre of the ring, with a very tight leg lock. Ki was able to escape the hold with a few cheap slaps to Shelley. Shelley and Ki locked up and got into a nice sequence of chain wrestling. Ki once again was able to get the upper hand with a Dropsault on Shelley, sending him into the corner. Ki went for a running dropkick to the seated Shelley, but the debuting superstar was able to roll out of the ring. Shelley dragged Ki to the outside, and the two used their surroundings to their full potential, whipping each other into a set of empty chairs. Shelley was able to get the upperhand, when he hit a Yakuza Kick on Ki. The two ended back in the ring, where Ki hit another kick flurry, ending with a stiff Kawada Kick to Shelley. Ki went for the Ki Krusher, but Shelley reversed it into a Sandman style Leg Sweep. Shelley went for the Border City Stretch, but Ki hit a nice series of Knife Edge Chops on Shelley, which allowed Low-Ki to apply the Dragon Clutch. Just as it looked like Shelley was going to run out of breath and tap, Shelley hit a Snapmare on Ki and hit him with a nice swift kick to the back. Shelley went to cover, but Low-Ki locked Shelley's head with his legs, and hit a nice Hurracanrana variation. As the two men got up, Ki went for another Kawada Kick, but Shelley ducked it and hit a Backdrop Stunner on Ki. Shelley then locked in the Border City Stretch, Ki got to the ropes, but Shelley dragged him straight back to the centre of the ring, making Ki tap with less than five seconds left until it ended in a time limit draw. **** (19.56)

2. JAY LETHAL def. JACK EVANS in the first Carnival of Fighters match for Bracket B. Lethal and Evans started out with some great chain wrestling, reversing every move that was thrown at them, just as it looked like Evans had got the upperhand with a Dropsault, Lethal reversed it by throwing Evans back round to his feet, before hitting him with an Enzuigiri for the two count. Evans and Lethal locked up, with Evans getting the upperhand, and going for a Hurracanrana, but Lethal reversed it into a Powerbomb for another two count. Evans finally got some offence in, with a spinning kick from the top rope, followed by a Standing 450 Splash for a two count. Lethal and Evans locked up, only to have Lethal get the upper hand with a Hammerlock, followed by a Dragon Suplex attempt, Evans reversed it into an Arm Wrench and a Dropsault. Evans went up top for a 630, but Lethal rolled out of the ring for the nobody home. Lethal tried to hit an EnziFury, but Evans got Lethal's leg and hit a Dragon Screw. Evans went up top again, and this time hit the 630, but Lethal got his foot on the rope before the three count. Evans and Lethal locked up again, with Lethal getting the upperhand with a couple of European Uppercuts followed by a Snap Suplex. Lethal pulled Evans up and hit the Lethal Injection for the three count. Evans and Lethal shook hands after the match. ***3/4 (18.45)

3. MINORU FUJITA returned to World-1 by defeating DELIRIOUS. Fujita got a nice pop when he came out, for the first time since Go With the Flow. Delirious and Fujita got some nice chain wrestling going for the first few minutes, until Fujita hit an extremely stiff Enzuigiri, knocking Delirious down and out for the count. Instead of covering, Fujita stalked Delirious, waiting for him to get up. As Delirious was beginning to come to, Fujita rebounded off the ropes and hit a very stiff Seated Dropkick, but could only get a two count. Fujita and Delirious continued with some chain wrestling until Delirious rolled out of the ring to catch a breather. Fujita rebounded into the ropes and hit a Tope Suicida on Delirious, putting both men down. As both men finally got back into the ring, Delirious unleashed a flurry of kicks and chops to Fujita, Delirious rebounded off the ropes, but Fujita hit an extremely desperate Michinoku Driver for the three count. After the match, the two men shook hands. *** (10.29)

4. TRENT ACID def. SPANKY in the next Carnival of Fighters match. Acid was on top form in a pretty decent, above average match. The two started out with chain wrestling inside the ring, until both men went for a Dropkick, what followed seemed like synchronized swimming, as both men went for identical moves at the same time. Acid went for a Yakuza Kick, but it was ducked and Spanky hit a nice neckbreaker. A few moments later Acid was thrown out onto the ring apron, and Spanky followed up with a standing Sliced Bread #2 to the outside of the ring. As both men recovered, Acid hit a picture perfect Stiff Yakuza Kick to Spanky, which could have won the match, had it been inside the ring. The two got back into the ring, and continued to show off some great athletic skill, Spanky started yelling at a fan, allowing for Acid to get the upperhand and hit the Blue Thunder Powerbomb for the three count. ***1/2 (16.01)

5. "The Phenomenal" AJ STYLES def. JASON THE LEGEND. The match started with Styles and Legend locking up, Jason got the upperhand and hit a nice Stalling Brainbuster on Styles, but Styles reversed it into his own pin, which in turn was again reversed into another pin from Legend. Legend went for a Lariat but Styles ducked it and hit a picture perfect Leg Lariat on Legend for the two count. Later in the match, Legend hit an Ace Crusher and it all looked like it was over, but JERRY LYNN ran and broke up the pin. Legend went for a Spear, but Lynn reversed it and hit a Cradle Piledriver on Legend, allowing Styles to crawl over and get the pin. After the match, Lynn slid into the ring and went to lift Styles' hand in victory. But AJ just threw Lynn's hand back, and left the ring. Styles began to walk up the ramp before turning round and telling Lynn he didn't want his help anymore, as Lynn looked confused in the ring, Jason The Legend hit him with a huge Lariat, knocking him right down to the mat. *** (7.50)

6 MATT STRIKER def. JIMMY JACOBS, THE AMAZING RED and FAST EDDIE in a four-way war. Red and Eddie provided the high flying, while Striker and Jacobs kept it pretty mat based, giving a good all round wrestling match. Highlights came with a double Springboard Moonasult from Red and Eddie, which was in turn reversed by Jacobs and Striker. Striker locked Eddie in a Sharpshooter, while the Huss gave Red a Boston Crab. The ending came when Striker forced Eddie to tap with a Standing STF.  *** (12.22)

7. ROCKY ROMERO and CHAD COLLYER went to a 20 Minute Time Limit draw in the last of tonight's Carnival of Fighters matches. Romero and Collyer gave a World class performance in an easy contender for MOTN. Collyer started things off with some chops, followed by a few minutes of pure chain wrestling. Romero broke the chain with a Jujigatame attempt, but Collyer was able to reach the ropes and not submit. Romero went for a Hurracanrana, but Collyer hit a Powerbomb and locked in the Texas Cloverleaf, but Romero twisted it round and escapes the hold. A few minutes later, and Collyer locked the Cloverleaf in once again, but Romero got to the ropes. The action stayed on the mat, with a few nice, yet unexplainable, submissions being locked in by both men. Romero brought the match back to sky when he hit a Springboard Blockbuster on Collyer. Romero locked in an armbar, but Collyer was too close to the ropes to even think about tapping. With only a minute left, both men went all out, trying to make the other man tap. It finally looked over when Romero hit a Jujigatame, and kept it locked in the middle of the ring. Just as Collyer was about to tap, the bell went for the Time Limit Draw. After the match, Romero shook Collyer's hand. ****1/4 (20.00)

8. "The Problem Solver" SIMON DIAMOND and "The Enforcer" CW ANDERSON def. The Briscoe Brothers, MARK and JAY BRISCOE to retain the PWF Tag Team Titles.

Once again, Anderson got a bit lost in the shuffle, but he still proved to be one of the better big men in the business in a decent tag match. The action started with an all over the place, as all four men tried to get an early advantage on their opponents. When the four men finally got back in the ring, CW Anderson and Jay Briscoe started out. Briscoe hit a series of nice kicks, only to get hit with a huge lariat from Anderson, knocking him to the floor. Anderson continued to assault with a stalling suplex, followed by a leg drop. Briscoe started to get to his feet, and tried to tag in his brother, only to get knocked down again with a Big Boot from Anderson. A tag to Diamond was made, who continued the assault with a few European Uppercuts followed by a Hammerlock DDT. Diamond went to pin but only got a two count. After a bit of brawling between Diamond and Jay, a tag was finally made to Mark Briscoe, which started a series of nice Double Team moves from the Briscoe’s. A few minutes later and the action switched back to Anderson. Anderson hit his World famous Spinebuster on Mark, but Jay was able to break up the count. Jay got tagged in, only to get planted with a Spinebuster from Anderson for the pin. ***1/2 (15.21)

9. RAVEN def. "The Straight Edge Hero" CM PUNK. Raven and Punk unleashed with some vicious brawling throughout the match. It started out with Punk on the offensive; Punk channeled the spirit of Ricky Steamboat with some nice arm drags, before hitting a Grapevine DDT on Raven for a two count. Punk continued his assault with some leg drops and knee drops. Punk went for a cover but only got a 2. Raven got to his feet and grappled with Punk, until getting the upperhand and going for an early Evenflow DDT, but Punk reversed it into a hammerlock, Raven hit a snapmare, and locked Punk's arm, before pulling him up and going for a Hammerlock DDT, again Punk reversed and locked Raven in another Hammerlock, before locking Raven's head and hitting a reverse DDT for a 2 count. Raven slid out of the ring, and unfolded a steel chair, Punk climbed out onto the apron and went for a cross body on Raven, but Raven caught him mid air and slammed Punk into the chair, setting him up like a Tree of Woe. Raven hit a Baseball Slide onto the upside down head of Punk. Raven set up another chair, and pulled up Punk, after slapping him a few times to wake him up, Punk ran at Raven, only to get hit with a Drop Toe Hold onto the open chair. Raven picked up the first chair, and folded it, before hitting it over the back of the already beaten down Punk. Raven rolled Punk into the ring, and hit an Evenflow DDT. Raven covered, but Punk got his foot on the ropes. Raven pulled Punk to the middle of the ring and hooked his leg again, but Punk was just able to kick out. Raven got to his feet, and begun to stomp on Punk. Raven then allowed Punk to slowly get to his feet, but as he did, Raven hit a vicious Bulldog. Raven covered, but once again, Punk kicked out. Raven tried to pin a second time, and a third time, but to no avail. Raven argued with referee Garry Morere, allowing Punk to get to his feet and hit a Low Blow. As Raven sat in pain, Punk hit a Shining Wizard. Punk pulled Raven up, and set him up in the corner for the Pepsi Plunge, just as Punk had finished setting it up, and just before hitting it, SUPER DRAGON ran out from the curtain, and clocked Punk around the back with a Steel Chair, allowing Raven to hit a Big Back Body Drop on Punk from the top rope. Raven quickly pulled Punk up and hit a Evenflow DDT in the centre of the ring for the three count. ***3/4 (15.34)

== RAVEN announced SUPER DRAGON as the first of many to repent their sins and join Raven. Raven said that the Flock was here to keep World-1 in order. Raven said that the Flock would use a method of Civil Disobedience to keep peace in World-1, and the only way to do that was through violence. Raven said he had a list of people that he and the Flock would destroy, and that the first name on that list was RICKY "The Dragon" STEAMBOAT. Raven talked about the saying "keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer" saying that it's quite possible the Flock has been in check since World-1 began, and Steamboat's closest allies could be his greatest enemy. Raven finished off by telling Steamboat to sleep with one eye open, as the Flock could strike at any time.

10. World-1 Heavyweight Champion "Hurricane" JOHN WALTERS def. World-1 Openweight Champion, "The Notorious 187" HOMICIDE in a Non-Title Champion vs. Champion Match. A possible MOTY contender, with both men showing why they hold their respective titles. The match started with a standard lock-up, won by Homicide, who hit a nice T-Bone Suplex. Homicide went for a Shining Wizard, but Walters hit a Drop Toe Hold, into a Bow and Arrow Lock. Walters releases the hold and goes to lock in an STF, but Homicide hit a snapmare and locked in a crossface to Walters. Walters was able to power out of the crossface, and the two locked up in the centre of the ring once again. Walters got the upperhand, and hit a couple of European Uppercuts, before rebounding into the ropes and going for a clothesline, Homicide ducked and hit a Discus Lariat to Walters for a two count. Homicide went for the Cop Killa, but Walters reversed it into a Sharpshooter, but Homicide was just able to get to the ropes. Homicide and Walters continued to exchange blows and submissions, before Walters went for a Hurricane DDT, Homicide reversed it, and went for another Cop Killa, but once again, Walters reversed and hit a few kicks to the mid-section of Homicide. Homicide went for another lariat, but Walters ducked and pulled Homicide up, planting him with a Hurricane DDT in the centre of the ring for the three count. After the match, Walters and Homicide shook hands, and Homicide raised Walters arm in victory. ****1/2 (30.40)

== After the main event, the Extreme Horsemen, MATT STRIKER, "The Problem Solver" SIMON DIAMOND, "The Enforcer" CW ANDERSON and JASON THE LEGEND came down to the ring. Striker took the microphone and called out RICKY "The Dragon" STEAMBOAT, to discuss the situation of "The King of Old School" STEVE CORINO. Jason The Legend held up a clipboard, with a lot of signatures on; a petition. Striker said that on this clipboard was thousands upon thousands of names, from around the globe, all wanting to see Corino back in World-1, and that unless Corino was reinstated, a whole lot of people would be pissed. Sure enough, Striker got his wish when Ricky Steamboat came down to the ring. Steamboat completely ignored the petition and focused on Striker. Steamboat told the Extreme Horsemen that they could have Corino back, on one condition: They helped Steamboat. Steamboat said that he wanted rid of RAVEN and the Flock, before he could continue his mockery of World-1. Striker told Steamboat to name his price, and if it sounded plausible, he would contact Corino and talk to the Horsemen, and give Steamboat his answer tomorrow night. Steamboat told Striker that he'd book a match for Carnival of Fighters: Completion between the Horsemen and the Flock, and if the Horsemen won, Corino was welcomed back with open arms. Striker said he'd have his answer tomorrow night, before he and the Horsemen left the ring.

worldonewrestling.com

=Posted today was the final ten teams for the Ultimate Endurance Tag Battle Royalé, set for Night Two. They are:

- PWF Tag Team Champions: The Extreme Horsemen, "The Enforcer" CW ANDERSON and "The Problem Solver" SIMON DIAMOND.

- PWI World Tag Team Champions: Los Maximos, JOSE and JOEL MAXIMO.

- UXW Tag Team Champions, The Solution, PAPADON and HAVOK.

- Strong Style, RODERICK and SEDRICK STRONG.

- The Briscoe Brothers, MARK and JAY BRISCOE.

- The Christopher St. Connection, BUFF E. and MASE.

- The World-1 Students, ALEX LAW and RICKY LANDELL.

- RICKY REYES and World-1 Openweight Champion, "The Notorious 187" HOMICIDE.

- "Fallen Angel" CHRISTOPHER DANIELS and JIMMY RAVE.

- "The Phenomenal" AJ STYLES and JERRY LYNN.

= Also posted were the current scores for World-1 Carnival of Fighters.

Carnival of Fighters, Bracket A.

ROCKY ROMERO - (0)

CHAD COLLYER - (0)

LOW-KI - (-1)

"The Next" ALEX SHELLEY - (1)

Carnival of Fighters, Bracket B.

JAY LETHAL - (1)

JACK EVANS - (-1)

SPANKY - (-1)

TRENT ACID - (1)

= Also, a revised, final card for Night Two of Carnival of Fighters.

Bracket A

ROCKY ROMERO vs. LOW-KI

"The Next" ALEX SHELLEY vs. CHAD COLLYER

Bracket B

JAY LETHAL vs. SPANKY

JACK EVANS vs. TRENT ACID

RAVEN and SUPER DRAGON vs. "The Straight Edge Hero" CM PUNK and "Classic" COLT CABANA

PWF Tag Team Titles

Ultimate Endurance

Basically, I doubt Night Two will be up until... Tuesday or Wednesday, as I'm doing something different for the Battle Royalé, and I'm also writing a few other things. The first Webcast for World-1, and something much bigger, on a much bigger scale. So I'm asking for some predictions from any (or all) of my loyal fans.

Good luck, winner will get to set a couple of matches for Carnival of Fighters - Completion, which I think is a pretty good prize. Good luck! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Note: The star ratings are lower than usual, as I’ve changed the way I’m deciding them, this way is a lot more realistic. Enjoy my longest show to date, Carnival of Fighters, Night Two. Night Three will follow when I’m motivated to write it, I’ll start tomorrow morning. Enjoy.

World-1 - Carnival of Fighters - Night Two - Saturday, June 11, 2005.

1. MINORU FUJITA def. JOSH DANIELS, NIGEL McGUINESS and XAVIER in a four way war to open up Night 2 of Carnival of Fighters. The match started off pretty slow, with Xavier and McGuiness wrestling their own match while Fujita and Daniels swapped restholds. The match continued like this for a few minutes until Fujita and Xavier began to exchange some vicious brawling. Fujita got opened up by a Shining Wizard from Xavier, but this didn’t stop him as he knocked out Daniels and Xavier with Lariats and then hit a Michinoku Driver on McGuiness for the three count. A pretty basic and not very exciting opening match.  (11.35) **1/4

--

2. CHAD COLLYER def. "The Next" ALEX SHELLEY in the first Carnival of Fighters match of night two. Collyer and Shelley put on a good match which was mostly mat based. It started out with the two feeling each other out for weaknesses and testing for a soft spot on their opponent, Shelley was the first to get the upperhand, when he locked in a hammerlock and hit a nice backdrop on Collyer, but Collyer came fighting back with a armlock on the mat. Collyer unleashed with some slaps to the back off Shelley’s head, which obviously annoyed him. Both men got to their feet and locked up, with Shelley again getting the upperhand, with a DDT. Collyer got to his feet but was met with a few European Uppercuts, followed by an Irish whip and an arm drag. Collyer again got to his feet, and the two men again locked up. This time with Collyer getting an upperhand with a chop, and a Snap Suplex, Collyer went for a Texas Cloverleaf, but Shelley kept  Collyer from getting the hold with a couple of jabs to the head. Collyer and Shelley exchanged a few completely indescribable submission moves, until Shelley brought the match to their feet, and went for a Shellshock, but Collyer slid off Shelley’s back and hit a nice German Suplex, complete with bridge for the two count. Collyer and Shelley again locked up, with Shelley getting the upperhand with an Irish whip to Collyer, Collyer ducked a Clothesline and came back to hit a Neckbreaker on Shelley. Collyer locked in the Texas Cloverleaf, but Shelley reached the ropes in time. Shelley used the ropes to get back to his feet as Collyer charged for him, but Shelley used his shoulder to throw Collyer to the outside of the ring. Shelley rebounded off the ropes and came back with a Tope Suicida, but Collyer rolled out of the way, and Shelley just hit the floor hard. Collyer rolled Shelley back into the ring, and locked in the Cloverleaf once again, after a few seconds of holding on, Shelley had no option but to tap. After the match the two men shook hands honorably. (16.54) ***

--

3. LOW-KI def. ROCKY ROMERO in a Carnival of Fighters match. Ki and Romero started off with a battle of strength, locking their hands and trying to out do each other. Ki bridged over Romero and went to hit him with his knees, but Romero rolled back and pushed Ki off with his feet, which resulted in Ki getting a nice arm drag from Romero. The two continued to go about without any big moves, and instead opting out to test strength and chain wrestle. After a nice Technical encounter, Ki got one up and hit a very stiff kick to Romero’s back. Ki hit another few stiff kicks, but ended up getting Dragon screwed by Romero. Romero locked in a figure four, but Ki reversed the pressure and rolled over. Romero grabbed the ropes, but Ki kept hold of his legs and stood up (as best he can while in a leg lock), Ki then proceeded to fall back, snapping Romero’s ankle. Romero awkwardly got to his feet, and Ki went for a boot to the midsection, but Romero caught his leg, spun him round and hit him with a Dropkick. The ref started the 10 count, but Romero slowly used the ropes to help himself to his feet. Ki also got up and locked up with Romero, Romero got the upperhand with a Drop Toe Hold Takedown, followed by a headlock on the floor. Soon the headlock turned into a choke and referee Garry Morere had to break the hold. Romero and Ki got to their feet, Romero ducked a punch attempt, and in turn went for a Stalling Brainbuster on Ki, but Ki was able to reverse it and fall to his feet, before connecting with a nice neckbreaker. After another minute or so of swapping blows and reversing each others moves, both men went to the mat. Ki locked in a nice necklock with leg scissors on the floor, but Romero got to the ropes to save tapping. Romero was able to take the match back on their feet as he went for a Jujigitame armbar. Ki reversed it midway through the move and put Romero on the floor, before hitting another nice kick to Romero’s back. Romero got up to his feet quickly and ran towards Ki, who pulled him up and hit a Ki Krusher out of thin air. Ki covered for the three count.  (18.08) ***1/4

--

4. The Extreme Horsemen of MATT STRIKER and JASON THE LEGEND def. the team of MATT SYDAL and FAST EDDIE VEGAS. The match was a pretty basic squash that didn’t amount to much. Action started with Striker and Sydal, with some nice high flying being exchanged between the two, however, that didn’t continue for very long when Sydal connected with a nice Hurracanrana, and Striker played the cowardly heel, tagging in Jason. Jason quickly took control and hit a nice Big Boot to the gut. Jason went for a DDT, but Sydal reversed it with a Hammerlock, which in turn was turned into a Snapmare from Jason. Sydal quickly tagged in Eddie, who was no match for Jason, who attacked with a few closed fists, followed by a Lariat attempt, but Eddie ducked and on the rebound got thrown to the floor by Striker. Jason tagged in Striker who went to work with some stomps on the ground. Eddie began to crawl towards his partner, as Striker teased him. Just as Eddie was about to tag Sydal, Striker locked in an STF and Eddie quickly tapped. (7.03) *1/2

--

== "The Straight Edge Hero" CM PUNK came out to inform the fans that there has been a change in his tag partner tonight, due to his so called friend "Classic" COLT CABANA not being able to make his World-1 debut tonight due to a no show, and he has had to find a new partner for his match against Flock tonight. Out from the back, CM Punk welcomed from the Edge of Sanity, DELIRIOUS. As Delirious entered the ring, Punk offered a handshake, but Delirious just stared at his hand, bemused. Gate crashing the party came Flock members RAVEN and SUPER DRAGON. Raven told punk that it wouldn't matter who his partner was, as it would be a handicap match no matter what, as the Flock welcomes another soul tonight. Raven finished off by telling Punk he was alone tonight, and that it wouldn't matter who would be in his corner, be it Cabana or Delirious, Punk would be the one that was destroyed tonight.

--

5. JAY LETHAL def. SPANKY by disqualification in a Carnival of Fighters match. The match started off pretty slowly, with a few rest holds, but quickly got going with Spanky going for a Sliced Bread #2 after just 2 minutes of ring time, but Lethal reversed it by pulling Spanky round another 90 degrees and hitting a Whippersnapper style Stunner, Lethal looked for the cover, but Spanky rolled out of the ring. Not such a good move when Lethal used the ropes to propel himself out of the ring, taking Spanky down with a nice Cross Body. Spanky and Lethal resorted to brawling on the outside of the ring. Spanky whipped Lethal into the metal guard rail before climbing onto the apron to attack from a height, referee Fred Richards tried to get him to come back into the ring with Lethal, but after a short argument, Spanky just pushed Richards away, this gave Lethal enough time to get onto the apron, and hit a lethal (no pun intended) DDT onto Spanky from the apron to the outside of the ring. Lethal got back into the ring, as Richards began the 20 count, but Lethal got tired of waiting, climbed the turnbuckle and hit an Asai moonasult to Spanky on the outside of the ring. Lethal pulled Spanky up and went to throw him in the ring, but Spanky hit a very sly low blow on Lethal and instead rolled him back into the ring. Back in the ring, Spanky taunted for a moment, before pulled Lethal up and going for a Springboard Sliced Bread #2, but before Spanky could hit his deadly maneuver, Lethal rolled out of the ring, and Spanky landed on his feet. Lethal got back into the ring and went for a Lethal Injection, but Spanky just pushed Lethal away and the two locked up again. Lethal whipped Spanky into the ropes, who on the rebound fell to his feet and played possum, acting (extremely badly) as though he was hurt. After a minute or so of confusion, Lethal went to check on Spanky, who delivered a second, less sly, low blow. Referee Fred Richards, seeing this as clear as day instantly called for the DQ, as the match was rewarded to Lethal. Instead of being annoyed that he had lost the match, Spanky looked extremely glad at his actions, as though he had just won the match. As Lethal slowly got to his feet, Spanky added insult to injury by hitting a Sliced Bread #2 on Lethal, before spitting on him and going to leave the ring… (16.50) ***1/4

--

== …However before SPANKY could get out and away from his match, he was cut off by RICKY “The Dragon” STEAMBOAT. Steamboat got into the ring and told Spanky that the Carnival of Fighters was built on respect and honor, and Spanky had just broken that respect. Steamboat announced that instead of going on to fight JACK EVANS in his final Carnival of Fighters match tomorrow night, Spanky would be blackballed from the Carnival of Fighters, with Jack Evans going on the face TRENT ACID and JAY LETHAL in a triple threat match tomorrow night, the winner would receive 1 point, the pinned man would have a point deducted and the third man would have no change in points. Spanky’s look of accomplishment was cut short as he stood starring at Steamboat with his mouth open. Spanky was understandably pissed off and began to argue with Steamboat. Steamboat told him the decision was final, and that this was Spanky’s doing, and nobody else’s. Spanky slapped Steamboat, who retaliated with an Arm Drag; Spanky hit the floor and immediately rolled out of the ring. Spanky stormed off out behind the curtain as Jay Lethal got his arm raised by Ricky Steamboat.

--

6. TRENT ACID def. JACK EVANS in the final of tonight's Carnival of Fighters matches. Trent Acid was back to his winning ways in a match that really proved he was still one of the best wrestlers around. Acid and Evans started out with a short burst of chain wrestling, with Evans ducking and jumping over everything that was thrown at him by Acid. This clearly pissed off Acid, who kicked Evans in the shin, momentarily stopping him from his any high flying moves. Trent Acid went for a Yakuza Kick, but Evans slid out of the ring. Evans jumped up onto the apron and went to jump back in the ring, but Acid was quick enough to knock him off with a forearm. Acid dived over the top rope and took out Evans with a flying Blockbuster. Acid then got into a heated argument with a fan, allowing Evans to get himself back up and hit a Dropkick on Acid. The two ended up back in the ring. Evans kicked Acid in the gut and followed up with a brilliant Dropsault for a two count. Trent Acid and Jack Evans continued with some chain wrestling, with a few comedy spots thrown in until Acid Irish whipped Evans into the corner and hit him with a cringe-worthy Yakuza Kick, knocking him straight down to the floor. Acid quickly covered for the three count. (17.01) ***

--

7. "Hurricane" JOHN WALTERS def. "Reckless Youth" TOM CARTER to retain the World-1 Heavyweight Championship. The match started off pretty slow, with some rest holds, but soon got going into a long line of chain wrestling. Early on Reckless Youth arm wrenched Walters hand and went up to the top turnbuckle. Reckless Youth went for a moonasult-cross body combo, but Walters reversed it into a Powerslam. The match went to the outside when Walters went to catch a breather, and Reckless Youth hit him with a Tope Suicida. The two of them brawled around the ringside area, until Walters went to whip Reckless Youth into the railing, but Reckless Youth jumped up, balanced on the railing and took out Walters with a Diving Lariat. Walters and Reckless Youth got back into the ring and continued with a chain of chain wrestling. Reckless Youth got whipped into the ropes and came back to hit a Tornado DDT on Walters for a two count. Reckless Youth hit a Northern Lights Driver on Walters, but Walters powered out after the two count. Walters pulled Reckless Youth up for a Hurricane DDT; nut Reckless Youth reversed it, spun Walters round and pulled Walters up for a Suplex, but Walters was able to reverse this into a Reverse DDT for the two count. Walters locked in the Sharpshooter, but Reckless Youth got to the ropes, yet Walters kept the hold locked in, as the ref counted to four, Walters pulled Reckless Youth back into the centre of the ring, and soon enough, Reckless Youth tapped. After the match the two men shook hands, and Reckless Youth raised Walters arm in victory.  (23.49) **1/2

--

8. The Flock of RAVEN and SUPER DRAGON def. "The Straight Edge Hero" CM PUNK and DELIRIOUS in an extremely stiff match. Dragon and Delirious started out, after a short power battle, Super Dragon unleashed with some vicious chops to Delirious, which were either sold really well, or hurt like hell! After the 6th or 7th chop, Delirious ducked a chop and hit Super Dragon with a Dropkick. A quick tag to Punk allowed the Straight Edge Hero to get some payback from night one. Punk hit a Welcome to Chicago on Dragon but Raven broke up the 3 count. As referee Garry Morere pushed Raven back, Delirious took the chance to come in the ring and double team Dragon with Punk. Punk slapped his hands together to simulate a tag and left the ring, only to run around to the other side and attack Raven. Raven and Punk brawled around the ring, until Punk threw Raven into the guard rail, and took the time that raven was down to pull a ladder out from under the ring. Punk’s plans were squashed when he went to hit Raven but was hit by Super Dragon hitting a Tope Suicida to take Punk out. Raven got to his feet and began to brawl with Punk again, with Dragon adding in some chops for good measure. Punk was saved by Delirious who hit a nice Asai Moonasult to take out all 3 men. Raven and Delirious were the first two to get to their feet. The two slid into the ring and began to swap blows until CM Punk got back in the ring, spun Raven round and hit a Pepsi Twist on him for a two count, even though Raven wasn’t the legal man. Raven argued with the ref, giving Delirious the chance to Dropkick Raven into referee Garry Morere, sending him out of the ring. While he was down, Super Dragon climbed back into the ring, ladder in hand, and opened up Punk with a vicious ladder shot. Delirious ducked a ladder shot, rebounded off the ropes and hit a Bulldog on Super Dragon sending his face into the steel ladder, however, when Delirious turned round, he was met with a kick to the gut and an Evenflow DDT. Raven covered Punk as Morere slowly got back into the ring. 1…2…Kickout! Punk just managed to powerout as Raven shouted at the ref. Raven pulled Punk back up and went for an Evenflow DDT, but Punk reversed it into a Grapevine DDT, followed by an armbar attempt, but Raven scattered to the ropes in time. Punk Irish whipped Raven, but Raven ducked a Clothesline attempt, and hung on to the ropes to stop a second rebound. Punk charged towards Raven, but Raven hit a nice Big Back Body Drop to him sending him out of the ring. By this time Delirious was up to his feet, Delirious went to hit Raven but stopped, as Raven said something that was inaudible. Delirious slid out of the ring, and slid Punk back into the ring. Punk slowly got to his feet as Super Dragon got back into the ring. Raven hit an Evenflow DDT and covered for the three count. After the match, Raven and Super Dragon stomped on Punk for awhile until Delirious climbed back into the ring. After a short stare down, Delirious helped Raven and Super Dragon stomp on Punk. Raven the wiped Punk’s blood on his index and middle finger and used it to spell out “Fear Us” on his chest. Raven, Super Dragon and Delirious, the flock, then left the ring and exited together as Punk was left in pain. (17.28) **1/2

--

9. The Main Event was a 10 Team Ultimate Endurance Elimination Match. Basically an all-for-one, over the top Battle Royalé, with the last man standing winning him and his partner the Tag Team Titles. Every 2 minutes, another team would enter, and join the rat race to win the PWF Tag Team Champions. The entry order:

(#01) - PWI World Tag Team Champions: Los Maximos, JOSE and JOEL MAXIMO.

(#02) - UXW Tag Team Champions, the Solution, PAPADON and HAVOK.

(#03) - Strong Style, RODERICK and SEDRICK STRONG.

(#04) - RICKY REYES and World-1 Openweight Champion, "The Notorious 187" HOMICIDE.

(#05) - The World-1 Students, ALEX LAW and RICKY LANDELL.

(#06) - "The Phenomenal" AJ STYLES and JERRY LYNN.

(#07) - The reigning PWF Tag Team Champions: The Extreme Horsemen, "The Enforcer" CW ANDERSON and "The Problem Solver" SIMON DIAMOND.

(#08) - The Christopher St. Connection, BUFF E. and MASE.

(#09) - The Briscoe Brothers, MARK and JAY BRISCOE.

(#10) - "Fallen Angel" CHRISTOPHER DANIELS and JIMMY RAVE.

First two teams in the ring were Los Maximo's and the Solution. The Solution did their best to keep the action on the mat and on the floor, hitting an array of power moves and submissions to stop the SAT from getting to the turnbuckles, however, Jose was able to go for a flying hurracanrana on Havok, but was caught mid-air and dumped out of the ring, powerbomb styl-ee.

Elimination #1: JOSE MAXIMO (eliminated by: Havok)

Joel did his best to keep up with both members of the Solution, until the buzzer went, and he was aided by Roderick and Sedrick Strong, who both immediately went to work on the Solution, unleashing the fury, with a flurry of jabs and kicks. Papadon lifted Roderick up and placed him in the apron, allowing Havok to go for a Blockbuster to knock Roderick out of the ring, and out of the Battle Royalé, but Roderick was able to hit a Shoulder Block to Havok, still on the apron, allowing Sedrick to hit a dropkick sending Havok out of the ring.

Elimination #2: HAVOK (eliminated by: Roderick and Sedrick Strong)

Roderick got back in the ring, only for him and his brother to receive a Double Lariat from Papadon. Joel Maximo went to hit a Dropkick, but Papadon pulled back, only to get hit with a Double Low Blow from both of the Strong Brothers. Joel Maximo rebounded off the opposite ropes, put was dragged down by Havok, sending face to mat. As he got up, Roderick and Sedrick hit a Double Dropkick on Joel to send him out of the ring.

Elimination #3: JOEL MAXIMO (eliminated by: Roderick and Sedrick Strong). Los Maximo's have been eliminated.

The next entries, Ricky Reyes and Homicide were just coming down to the ring as Joel got eliminated. They slid into the ring, but were met by the Strong brothers. The two teams brawled for a while, until Papadon intervened and distracted the two Strong brothers, allowing for Homicide to hit a Cop Killa on Roderick and Reyes to hit a Brainbuster on Sedrick. As Homicide and Reyes got to their feet, Papadon went for a Double Lariat, but it was reversed into a Double Reverse Armbar by Reyes and Homicide. Homicide got to his feet as Reyes kept in the hold, as the next two entrants, The World-1 Students slid into the ring. They both focused on Homicide, but the Openweight champion easily got the upperhand, knocking Law down with a Discus lariat, and throwing Landell out of the ring. Landell was able to hold on and stay on the apron, as Homicide charged at him, but the World-1 student pulled down the rope sending Homicide out of the ring.

Elimination #4: "The Notorious 187" HOMICIDE (eliminated by: Ricky Landell)

Seeing his partner get eliminated, Ricky Reyes got to his feet and went to charge at Landell but got caught with a Drop Toe Hold by Roderick Strong. Roderick locked in a Boston Crab on Reyes as Sedrick locked in a Camel Clutch on Reyes, folding him in half like a pretzel. Ricky Landell jumped up onto the Springboard and Dropkicked Sedrick, knocking him back into his brother Roderick, sending him over the top rope and out of the ring.

Elimination #5: RODERICK STRONG (eliminated by: Ricky Landell)

As Roderick was eliminated, the next entrants, AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn entered the ring, everyone focused on Ricky Landell. Sedrick Strong, Papadon, Ricky Reyes, AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn all lifted up Landell and threw him out of the ring in less than spectacular fashion.

Elimination #6: RICKY LANDELL (eliminated by: Everyone)

Maybe ganging up together and eliminating Ricky Landell together wasn't such a good idea, as when everyone turned around they were met with a very angry Alex Law, Landell's partner. Alex Law gave everyone a collective shouting, before they all attacked and attacked Law together. After everyone had got enough violence in on the small World-1 Student, they all lifted him up in a crowd surfing position and dumped him out of the ring with his partner.

Elimination #7: ALEX LAW (eliminated by: Everyone). The World-1 Students have been eliminated.

As soon as Law and Landell were out of the ring, AJ Styles pulled a heelish trick and eliminated his own partner, hitting an enziguiri on Lynn, sending him out of the ring.

Elimination #8: JERRY LYNN (eliminated by: AJ Styles)

Lynn argued with Styles for a while from the outside as the reigning PWF Tag Team Champions, CW Anderson and Simon Diamond entered the ring. As Styles turned round he was met with a CW Anderson spinebuster. Papadon went to attack Simon Diamond with a spear takedown, but Diamond, caught him with a DDT. Sedrick Strong was the next to face up to the champions, who double teamed him with a Spinebuster, Neckbreaker combo. This sent a message to Ricky Reyes who was quickly stalked by the Tag Team Champions. Reyes channeled the spirit of Ric Flair as he got on his knees and pleaded with the champs, only to deliver a duel Low Blow to the two of them, followed by an Enziguiri to Anderson. Styles got to his feet, and ducked a enziguiri attempt from Reyes, Styles locked onto Reyes leg and locked in an STF, as Papadon and Sedrick swapped chops on the other side of the ring. Papadon hit a dropkick to Sedrick, and charged into the other side of the ring, as he came back, he went for a lariat on Sedrick, but Sedrick reversed it into a Hammerlock before hitting a Dropkick on Papadon to send him out of the ring.

Elimination #9: PAPADON (eliminated by: Sedrick Strong) The Solution have been eliminated.

As Sedrick taunted Papadon from inside the ring, Simon Diamond got to his feet, and stalked Sedrick, as the Strong brother turned round, Diamond caught him with a Suplex, before crotch dropping him on the ropes. By this time, Diamond's partner and fellow PWF Tag Team Champion, CW Anderson had got to his feet to deliver a Lariat on Sedrick to send him out of the ring.

Elimination #10: SEDRICK STRONG (eliminated by: CW Anderson and Simon Diamond). Strong Style have been eliminated.

By this time, the Christopher St. Connection had got in to the ring. Buff E. and Mase spun round Anderson and Diamond, and delivered dual lip locks on them but Diamond and Anderson pushed them off in disgust. Buff E. and Mase then charged towards the PWF Tag Team Champions, only for Anderson to hit a spinebuster on Mase out of the ring, and Diamond to hit a Big Back Body Drop on Buff E. to send him out of the ring.

Elimination #11: Mase (eliminated by: CW Anderson)

Elimination #12: Buff E. (eliminated by: Simon Diamond). The Christopher St. Connection have been eliminated.

By this time, Ricky Reyes and AJ Styles had begun brawling. Reyes went for a brainbuster, but Styles reversed it into a Reverse DDT, Diamond charged at Styles who lifted him with his shoulder to the apron, Diamond proceeded to hit a lungblower on Styles, sending him into CW Anderson, who went for a Spinebuster, but AJ held on and pulled it down into a DDT followed by a choke on the mat. Reyes and Diamond locked up, with Reyes getting the upperhand and hitting an Enziguiri, Reyes charged towards Diamond at the ropes and the two locked up, resulting in both going over the ropes together, eliminating each other.

Elimination #13: RICKY REYES (eliminated by: Simon Diamond)

Elimination #14: SIMON DIAMOND (eliminated by: Ricky Reyes). Ricky Reyes and Homicide have been eliminated.

By this time, the Briscoe Brothers, Mark and Jay Briscoe had entered the ring. Styles and Anderson teamed up to battle the Briscoe’s, but early on they were able to knock Styles to the floor with a DVD from Jay, allowing them to both focus on Anderson. They went for a Briscoe Bottom, but the PWF co-Champion pulled them both down and hit a Double Lariat on both of the Briscoe’s. Anderson taunted for a while as Styles got to his feet. Styles charged towards Anderson and hit a dropkick into his back, sending him out of the ring. Anderson was able to hold on and get himself up onto the apron. Styles went to knock him off and out of the ring, but Anderson his him with a jawbreaker across the ropes sending him onto the floor. However, before Anderson could get back in the ring, the final entrants, Christopher Daniels and Jimmy Rave had slid into the ring and hit a Double Dropkick onto the co-Champion sending him out of the ring.

Elimination #15: CW ANDERSON (eliminated by: Christopher Daniels and Jimmy Rave). The Extreme Horsemen have been eliminated.

AJ Styles was immediately double teamed by Daniels and Rave whilst the Briscoe’s recovered from the double lariat from CW Anderson. Styles was edged into a corner, before getting stomped on by two of his biggest enemies in World-1, but the Briscoe’s were there to help as they got to their feet and began to brawl with Daniels and Rave. Rave got the upperhand of Jay Briscoe with a Shining Wizard, while Mark got the upperhand of Daniels, with a few very stiff kicks to the midsection. Daniels caught one of the kicks and hit a Dragon Screw, before going for a leglock, but Styles had got to his feet and came to the aid of the Briscoe’s, spinning Daniels round and hitting a couple of European Uppercuts. Daniels got whipped into the ropes by Styles and Mark Briscoe, but on the rebound leapfrogged Mark, and landed on Styles shoulders, going for a Hurracanrana, but Styles reversed it into a Styles Clash. Mark Briscoe congratulated Styles with a handshake, but as Mark tried to pull away, Styles kept hold and whipped Mark into the ropes, before running at him with a Lariat sending both men over the rope, as Mark Briscoe got eliminated, Styles held on to the ropes and pulled himself up onto the apron.

Elimination #16: MARK BRISCOE (eliminated by: AJ Styles)

As Jay and Rave brawled in the centre of the ring, Styles jumped onto the springboard and hit a springboard Double Lariat on Jay and Rave, knocking them both down. As Styles got to his feet, but was met by a recovered Daniels, who hit a few chops and jabs on Styles, before going for the Angel's Wings, but Styles pushed Daniels off, causing him to land on his ass. Styles rebounded off the ropes and came back to hit a seated dropkick on Daniels, knocking him back down. Jay and Rave both got to their feet, and began to chain wrestle, until Rave got the upperhand and hit a Shining Black on Jay. Jay went down to his knees as Rave called for a Shining Wizard, Jay ducked, but it wasn't enough, as Rave turned round to hit an Enziguiri on Jay. Rave pulled Jay up and smashed his head on the Turnbuckle, before tossing him out of the ring.

Elimination #17: JAY BRISCOE (eliminated by: Jimmy Rave). The Briscoe Brothers have been eliminated.

Rave and Styles stared down as Christopher Daniels got to his feet. The three men stared each other down, for a few seconds nobody moved, and they were all completely still, until Styles broke the silence. Styles charged Daniels, who ducked out of his way, and Irish Whipped him into the corner, but Styles jumped up at the turnbuckle and dodged the charging Daniels. Rave was able to get in front of Styles as he came back down on his feet, Rave was able to hit a few kicks to the mid-section, before setting him up for another Shining Wizard. Before Rave could hit it, Daniels pulled him out of the way, and set up for a Shining Wizard of his own. But Rave stopped Daniels and the two ended up in a heated argument. Rave was the first to throw a punch as he and Daniels began to brawl, allowing for Styles to get a clear upperhand with a Dropsault to both men. Styles and Daniels began to brawl, with Daniels getting the upperhand. Daniels tried once more for an Angels Wings, but Styles reversed it into a Hammerlock which followed through into a German Suplex. Styles and Daniels continued to exchange blows until Daniels Irish Whipped Styles into the ropes, Daniels hit a Lariat to Styles which sent both men onto the Apron. Styles ducked a clothesline attempt on the Apron and kicked Daniels in the midsection sending him out onto the floor before climbing back into the ring.

Elimination #18: CHRISTOPHER DANIELS (eliminated by: Jimmy Rave)

And so it was. Jimmy Rave and AJ Styles were left in the ring, the last two men in the Ultimate Endurance Tag Team Battle Royalé. Whoever won would be crowned the new PWF Tag Team Champion along with the man they entered with. The two stared down for awhile until Jimmy Rave walked away from Styles, up, over and out of the ring, thus eliminating himself. Rave had a smile on his face as he walked out and away from the ring.

Elimination #19: JIMMY RAVE (eliminated by: Himself) Christopher Daniels and Jimmy Rave have been eliminated.

AJ Styles looked on in disbelief as Jimmy Rave walked out behind the curtain. AJ Styles is the sole survivor, and the new PWF Tag Team Champion along with Jerry Lynn. (42.47) **1/2

--

== After the match, JERRY LYNN slid back into the ring to hand his partner the Tag Team Title he had just won, seeing Lynn with the belts in his hands, "The Phenomenal" AJ STYLES just left the ring and began to walk away from the ring, but was stopped by the voice of his co-champion. Lynn called out to Styles and told him to stop being a little bitch and to put this little feud behind them. Styles came back to the ring, and came face to face with Lynn. Lynn outstretched a hand, but Styles just shook his head and threw down the title, before leaving the ring and exiting through the curtain.

• 4 weeks later...

Right, the next two events, Carnival of Fighter Night 3 and Completion will be very short and unimpressive. This is due to the hiatus this'll be on until I sort things out. CoF: Completion will be the last show of this chapter of World-1, and a letter from Jack Victory will soon explain it. I'm sure you won't enjoy the results of the next two shows (which are not simulated by TEW, due to the fact I don't have it right now), but they'll be the only two not simulated by TEW.

World-1 - Carnival of Fighters - Night Three - Sunday, June 12, 2005.

1. JASON THE LEGEND def. RICKY REYES in tonight’s opening match. The match was cut surprisingly short after Reyes botched a landing with an attempted Cross Body and looked to have injured his leg. The confused Jason quickly covered Reyes for the pin, who had to be escorted out by a referee and a paramedic. (6.59)

--

2. CHAD COLLYER def. LOW-KI in a great matt encounter to put Chad Collyer through to the Semi-Finals of the Carnival of Fighters. Collyer and Ki went to the very limits, before Ki tapped out to the Texas CLoverleaf with only 6 seconds on the clock before the match was announced a draw. After the match, Collyer offered a hand at Ki, who just shook his head and exited the ring. (19.54)

--

3. SPANKY def. RODERICK STRONG in a good fun match which included some pretty funny spots. Spanky played a very good comic heel, throwing a tantrum everytime Strong did something he disagreed with. Spanky won after hitting a Sliced Bread #2 following an eye rake. (13.45)

--

== After the match, SPANKY said he wanted to confront RICKY "The Dragon" STEAMBOAT, accusing him of being unfair and biased against him. Steamboat came out to the reaction of the night, and told Spanky that he didn't think he was being unfair, and what he did was just. Spanky said that he had a surprise for Steamboat, and that he'd regret cutting him from the Carnival of Fighters. Spanky slapped Steamboat, who immediately went Medieval on Spanky's ass, hitting him with an Arm Drag that sent him out of the ring. Spanky, on the outside of the ring, laughed it off and told Steamboat he'd made a mistake, and that he should turn around. As he did he was met with a devestating Clothesline from the debuting ABYSS. Abyss lifted up Steamboat and hit a Black Hole Slam before leaving the ring and having his arm raised by Spanky.

4. ROCKY ROMERO def. “The Next” ALEX SHELLEY in a Carnival of Fighters match. Romero was put over huge when he beat Shelley with a Jujagitame Armbar which made Shelley tap out in a could be Match of the Night. After the match, the two shook hands, and Shelley congratulated Romero on getting through the Carnival of Fighters. (17.22)

--

5. “The Notorious 187” HOMICIDE def. RICKY LANDELL and ALEX LAW in a Handicap match to retain the World-1 Openweight Championship. Homicide won with a rollup on Law after taking out Landell with a Cop Killa. After the match, Homicide shook both mens hands, and commented on the two being 'future champions'.

--

6. JAY LETHAL def. JACK EVANS and TRENT ACID in the final match in the group stages of the Carnival of Fighters. The three had a great match, hitting all sorts of moves on each other, but it was all over when Lethal hit a Lethal Injection on Acid for the threecount. Meaning Jay Lethal and Trent Acid go through to the Semi-Finals. (14.57)

--

7. DELIRIOUS def. “The Straight Edge Hero” CM PUNK with no help from the Flock in the clear cut Match of the Night. Delirious and Punk went 15 minutes before either man even got a two count. Delirious set up a ladder on the outside of the ring, and hit a huge flying Hurracanrana on Punk from the outside to the inside. Delirious won with a Chemical Imbalance. (26.33)

--

8. “Hurricane” JOHN WALTERS def. SUPER DRAGON to retain the World-1 Heavyweight Title. The two put on a very good match, which was very evenly sided, until Walters hit a Hurricane DDT and Dragon looked spaced out. Referee Garry Morere checked on Dragon, allowing the Briscoe Brothers, JAY and MARK BRISCOE to run in and hit a Briscoe Bomb on Walters. RAVEN watched on as the two brothers joined the Flock. Dragon almost got the pin, but Walters just kicked out. DELIRIOUS than made an effort to help his fellow Flock member, attacking Walters on the outside, whilst the Briscoes distracted the referee. Raven got Walters back into the ring and hit an Evenflow DDT, but was run out by the returning "King of Old School" STEVE CORINO. AFter a few more minutes, Walters locked in the Sharpshooter and Dragon tapped. (27.12)

--

== After the match, "King of Old School" STEVE CORINO cut a great promo, aimed at first RICKY "The Dragon" STEAMBOAT. Corino apologised for his actions, and announced he was ready to return to World-1. Corino than turned his attention to "Hurricane" JOHN WALTERS. Corino said they may now be on the same page, but he still wants the title. And what he wants, he gets. Corino turned his attention to the Flock, and told them to be prepared because his Horsemen would kick their asses in the 10-Man Tag Match at Completion. Corino announced that the fifth man to be in the Horsemen team, along with "Enforcer" CW ANDERSON, "Problem Solver" SIMON DIAMOND, JASON THE LEGEND and MATT STRIKER would be... "The Straight Edge Hero" CM PUNK.

--

9. “Fallen Angel” CHRISTOPHER DANIELS and JERRY LYNN def. “The Phenomenal” AJ STYLES and JIMMY RAVE in a lethal lottery match. Styles and Lynn never faced off, and neither did Daniels and Rave, meaning the match was more of two singles matches. Lynn won with a Cradle Piledriver on Rave for the win, to end off a great night. (29.05)

Once again, I apologise that it's poor. But it'll get better soon.

Letter concerning the future of World-1,

Jack Victory

"Hello World-1 Fans,

Last year when me and my good friend, Steve Corino, were able to bring this baby to life, we had dreams of it becoming one of the top feds in the entire World. With a blend of great Puroesu action, high flying, hardcore and pure wrestling, we were able to put on a great Sports Entertainment product. However, the two of us had always been the pupetts, not the puppeteers, and neither of us were prepared for the difficulties that World-1 faced in its first few shows. Before we were even able to break out of our home market, we collapsed, and had to cancel all our future shows; something we did with great remorse.

It was sometime in the new year, around about mid-January time when Corino got the call informing him that we could reopen the doors to World-1 if we wished. Although it wasn't an overnight decision. We had to consider if we were ready for the torment and torture we went through the first time around; again. We decided it was worth a shot, and so we both got onto the phones with friends and associates and built our company back up again. With a fantastic batch of talent at our fingertips and some great matches lined up, it was time to launch World-1 once more.

However, after four months that shot past, we began to get in some more trouble. Although we had some of the best independant talent available appearing at our shows, it wasn't enough. Without advertising, we didn't get a good turnout, and the one thing we wanted to keep an eye on, ran out rather quickly. That of course being money.

So with great regret, I must inform you all of our decision to put World-1 on hiatus. Again.

World-1 will return, I have no doubt of that, but when, where and how, I have no idea.

The Carnival of Fighters tournament will come to an end next Saturday, June 18, and we hope to see you all their for a great show, which could be out last.

Jack Victory"

• 2 months later...