Reggaeton

edcq

Wassup guys? Well, I'm just here sitting down in my room listening to some Reggaeton songs and I found myself wondering if anyone on EWB listened to it. I'm part of a reggaeton forum and I've seen some people from the UK listen to it, so I was wondering if it's growing over there as well? I know in the U.S. it's becoming one of the fastest rising music genres and it may be taking over radio waves in the next few years. If anyone is interested in listening to some, I suggest you obtain most songs by Daddy Yankee, Nicky Jam, Don Omar, Hector El Bambino, and Luny Tunes. You don't even have to understand Spanish to enjoy this music, so feel free to listen!

well don't rule out a whole genre just because of one song, like i said before there are ALOT of other songs and there are ALOT better songs. (Y)

Yeah but that really gives me an idea of what the genre is like and it's really just not my cup of tea. I really just not a fan of dance music. It's cool that you dig it and I'm sure there are a lot of other people out there who also enjoy it but it's definately not something I would enjoy. I'm sure I'll end up hearing more of it eventually (I live in the projects. A lot of hispanics who listen to latin music). But I'm not going to go out of my way to look for some.