Anime Nerds please help me

Your Mom

Probably it was the whole series, all episodes, of one of the best animes (in my humble opinion, at least). Well worth it in my book.

Ranma > Trigun > GBA

(Come on, you knew I had to stick Ranma somewhere in a anime thread :P)

But with all due seriousness, it's kinda like the Alien Boxset or the Indiana Jones Trilogy, except it's all of the episodes. At least I THINK that's why it's so expensive. At least it's the reason why anime DVD's are that expensive here :ohwell:

Edited by Y2Johnny

you think calling us nerds will get us to help you?

your logic is flawed

Shut up and help nerd! :P Besides it's not me you're helping. It's my potential murder victim :angry:

Edit: Ok it's the whole series. Isnt that still alot of money though?

Edited by Jeff Hardy's Stalker

Shut up and help nerd!  :P Besides it's not me you're helping. It's my potential murder victim  :angry:

Edit: Ok it's the whole series. Isnt that still alot of money though?

Meh, at least it's the whole friggin series. Last week or so I saw a boxset for Ranma around here, about 124€ which is more or less US$124, and it was just some episodes. So don't complain, sista :P

Meh, at least it's the whole friggin series. Last week or so I saw a boxset for Ranma around here, about 124€ which is more or less US$124, and it was just some episodes. So don't complain, sista :P

The whole point of this is the fact I dont want it in the first place. I guess maybe I should be happy he isnt buying anymore of those?

Uh..... if he's buying himself anime and saying that your GBA is too expensive, he's being selfish. Kick him in the testes.

The GBA comment is a more than a little hypocritical yes...

However Trigun is one of the strongest contenders for what I believe to be the Best Anime Ever. Your husband has excellent taste.

Incidentally it will be 8 DVDs, for a complete series of 26 episodes (yes that's only 3 or 4 episodes a disc, but that's the kind of crap us anime fans are put through).

The RRP for said box set on Amazon.com is $179.98, so $150 isn't too bad.

Personally, I'd suggest you watch it yourself. Not only should you find it funny, but the storyline behind it (especially in the later episodes) is awesome as well. ;)

I say let him buy it...but demand the right to your GBA as well.

Edit: Although the fact that I actually have the main character, Vash the Stampede, in my sig (red trenchcoat, blonde hair), might indicate that I'm a little biasd on the matter. :P

Edited by stokeriño

I love Trigun, but at the same time I think it has its flaws and is overshadowed by multiple shows/movies.

$120 for the entire series means you're saving like thirty bucks, though. It's a good deal.

That's $50 less than it is here, It's $200 here.

Y2Johnny was to lose a cool point due to my blind rage against anime, but that would be stupid, so he stays at the same level.

The Midget loses cool points for being intolerant of anime :P