Napoleon Dynamite

Kobra

I gave it a 7 when I saw it, but I'd hardly consider it one of the best movies ever, much less in the top ten of 2004, especially when much better and funnier work like Anchorman was released in the same summer.

Guest John Kerry's Evil Twin

I fucking LOVED that movie. I admit that all the overquoting has ruined it a bit, but still, it is definitely in my top 15 in my favorite movies of all time.

The first time I was Napoleon Dynamite I thought it was dumb, then I watched it again, and I just loved it. I also loved the fact that it was filmed in my state, but whatever. I've got to say that Napoleon is a 100,000 times better then that f'n ANDY MILONOKIS show...

Guest Mr. Bungle

Napolean Dynamite was neat the first time I saw it. After that, it just ended up being the most over-rated trash. Everyone was quoting it. The t-shirts were everywhere. Nobody in the civilized US didn't know the lines "Your mom goes to college" or "I like your sleeves". I tried watching it again, and realized 'wow...I really hate this movie.'

Saw the movie, liked it and have ignored it since. Everyone in the town I live in loves the movie, quotes it, and buys the shirt. It was a good movie and I'll leave it at that.

Guest Blade

watched it for the first time today and from the get go i said to everyone i heard it was utter crap but i did laugh a bit at some bits and so did half the class. "Hey Summer, You wanna come play me" lol