Worst CD you ever heard?

MalaCloudy Black

When I was in 8th grade, I got Korn's "Follow the Leader" for christmas because I thought I liked them. After hearing it the first time I felt so guilty for asking my parents to get it for me for Christmas. I honestly felt bad that they had wasted their money on such a shitty album. That cd didn't last too long, it sound found itself in the used section of a local record store.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest elJoJo

Good Charlottes most recent album (Never heard the first).

For some reason people these days think: Pop Band + Guitars = Punk band.

The first album was somewhat good. But yah, the most recent one sucked.

Does WWE Originals or William Hung count?

Guest bruins72

I agree, I personally think Kid Rock has some musical talent, but he goes through 3 or 4 different genres on each song, I'd much rather him just stay in one genre.

Yup. I'd be happy with one style per song but even better would be one style per album. I'd like to see him do another album of his old rap-rock style, an album of all classic rock covers (done faithfully, not switching styles mid song like Feel Like Making Love), and even an album of country-rock. I think he could make some great stuff if he could just focus.

I'd have to say Rush's - 2112 mainly because Its the biggest disappointment in my book. Thing is I'd never actually heard any of they're stuff, I'd just listened to the fan boys saying 'OMG RUsH Iz Teh GReAT!11!' so I decided, 'meh, what the hell'. ...Such a dissapointment, the album sucked at least in my opinion.

Guest bruins72

I'd have to say Rush's - 2112 mainly because Its the biggest disappointment in my book. Thing is I'd never actually heard any of they're stuff, I'd just listened to the fan boys saying 'OMG RUsH Iz Teh GReAT!11!' so I decided, 'meh, what the hell'. ...Such a dissapointment, the album sucked at least in my opinion.

This is the total opposite for me. When I was in high school (86-90), Rush was still pretty popular. Most of my friends were really into them and always singing their praises but I never really cared for them (except I remembered Tom Sawyer from the Von Erichs in WCCW). One day I was hanging out with a friend while he practiced drums while listening to his headphones. The stuff he was playing was pretty cool so I asked him what he was listening to. It was 2112. We put the tape on and listened to the whole thing and he explained the big story and what each song was about. This was enough to hook me. After that, I listened to more of their music and became a fan. Sure, Geddy Lee's voice is a bit of an acquired taste but they're incredible musicians. I'm going to see them in concert again in August. Great stuff!

This is the total opposite for me. When I was in high school (86-90), Rush was still pretty popular. Most of my friends were really into them and always singing their praises but I never really cared for them (except I remembered Tom Sawyer from the Von Erichs in WCCW). One day I was hanging out with a friend while he practiced drums while listening to his headphones. The stuff he was playing was pretty cool so I asked him what he was listening to. It was 2112. We put the tape on and listened to the whole thing and he explained the big story and what each song was about. This was enough to hook me. After that, I listened to more of their music and became a fan. Sure, Geddy Lee's voice is a bit of an acquired taste but they're incredible musicians. I'm going to see them in concert again in August. Great stuff!

Meh, I thought that would be the case that I did'nt quite 'get' they're music. All this talking about it makes me wanna go look for it, who knows maybe it'll grow on me... (Y)

Guest TheTokenWhiteGuy

William Hung probably knows his CD is a horrible horrible effort and a joke.  And profiting well on it.

I'm not sure if William Hing knows he sucks, from the way he talks he doesn't, unless he is a good actor.

Muse - Absolution - I bought this cd after hearing so much about it here....gah it sucked.

:o What the hell are you talking about? I heard about that album on here, and I love it! I think it is great! Let's see, the least favorite album of mine, that is kinda difficult, I have owned several horrible ones. I think the Murderdolls' album sucked, I mean, the dude kicks ass in Slipknot, but he needs to stay away from Murderdolls. I also hate the Underworld soundtrack, ugh. Crappy ballad after crappy ballad, just sucks! I am sure I can think of some worse of I tried, but these are off the top of my head.