PC Controller

Blitz

Can anyone recommend me a good one for the PC? I just bought Madden NFL 2004 yesterday for the PC and I realized that the controller I have now screws everything up on Madden. Also, I have NBA Live 2004, and I can't use Freestyle with the controller I have now. So can anyone recommend me a better controller?

Well, I Have a controller to avoid... the wingman rumblepad. Personally, I really don't like this thing. The buttons are awkword, the analog sticks are pretty breakable, and, the most dissapointing part, I haven't had a game yet that is compatible with the rumble feature. Like, games have Rumble in the options, but even when set to 'Yes', the controller doesn't rumble at all.

Overall, the Wingman Rumblepad sucks. Don't get it.

Guest bukkake bandit

What ever you do, don't get anything by Logitech. Hell, don't even buy their non-controller products. I have a Nyko Airflo, personally. But I notice I can't play it for a couple games :ohwell:

I'd go with the PC/PS2 adapter, but I can't find it in any stores here. Gamestop, EB, and Radioshack don't have it. I've only seen it for sale online.

Guest bukkake bandit

Some games don't recognize it. America's Army and Call Of Duty didn't.

I'll have to check Radioshack again for that adapter, as that's what I really originally wanted.