Oh dear God no...

I honestly thought we had gotten away lucky. We knew we were saved from the wrath that our British brethren had to endure. If only that were the case...

I'm still in shock from what I had witnessed. I was coming home from the video store, in a normal spot. And then, it happened.

I had to warn the people here as soon as I could.

American EWBers...brace yourself.

The Crazy Frog ringtone has hit US radio. May L.Ron Hubbard have mercy on US pop radio's soul...

It's the curse of Britain once owning us and giving us their language.  Why couldn't we make German our official language?!?!!  WHY?!

And I heard it on the internet when it was in Britain, I prayed it would never come here.  I'm sure it'll be anywhere and everywhere in like a week.

You know full well that the Crazy Frog song has nothing to do with the English language. :shifty:

Guest Cerberus

It's the curse of Britain once owning us and giving us their language.  Why couldn't we make German our official language?!?!!  WHY?!

And I heard it on the internet when it was in Britain, I prayed it would never come here.  I'm sure it'll be anywhere and everywhere in like a week.

You know full well that the Crazy Frog song has nothing to do with the English language. :shifty:

Ahaha I remember when the crazy frog was new, and Michael Matzat posted about how Schnappi had already taken over germany.

Well now we've shipped The Crazy Frog off to the yanks, and Schnappi is on the first flight from frankfurt.