Madden 2006

Toe

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy with A7X on the soundtrack.

And wow everyone at IGN was overreacting, I like Vision and Precision. Bledsoe has a great cone and Jason Witten always seems to be open.

Yeah, people are overbashing this game for some odd reason. Probably because of the exclusivity. For someone who doesn't buy a Madden except maybe once every five years, I think it's great.

Yeah, people are overbashing this game for some odd reason.  Probably because of the exclusivity.  For someone who doesn't buy a Madden except maybe once every five years, I think it's great.

Would you suppose someone who only buys a Madden every two years should buy the game?

Well from the people I've heard complain, this is just like Madden 05, which everyone loved. So 'yeah' would be my short answer.

Yea, same here with the passing. The more and more I wanna turn it off. I'm getting sacked more then I usually do and it's not THAT great I don't think.

I got a question for those of you using the game so far... In Superstar Mode do you play every practice before games and what not? I mean if I don't it seems simming wise it does worse for my player. But I mean I don't really know what the hell to work on. Just a little confusing. I only play them once in a while... What about you guys?

I hate the passing so I turned it off since my guy is a QB. Got drafted to the Ravens but does anybody know if you actually play the whole game or just plays your superstar is involved in?

I'm just playing some normal games to get the feel. It's so different compared to 2k5.

but does anybody know if you actually play the whole game or just plays your superstar is involved in?

You play the whole game, as the team, not just your player. When your player is on the field, though, a red circle appears underneath him and a red arrow shows where he is when he's off-screen.

I am a 82 rated HB, drafted by the Lions. 2nd round baby! I was the second stringer, but the starting HB got injured, so I get to start the first nine games of the season! YEAH boy!

I'm going to go out and guarantee victory in every game I play in, then complain as soon as the other HB comes back!

Got the game last night after I played in a tournament to get the game for free. I'm pretty much a Madden Freak and I played 05 up until a few days before this came out, and I'm still enjoying this a bunch.

The vision cone is different, and sacks will happen sometimes. I'm finding that if you stay in the pocket more, rather than dropping back a ton, you'll have more time to get the throw off. Make your pre-snap reads and find the open man, turning off the cone will just be your loss as it really adds a challenge to the game.

I play online a bunch and so far I'm 4-2 with both my losses being tough ones. If anyone wants to play sometime, my AIM is ErikBN3012 and my EA gamer tag is ErikBN3012 as well.

I think I have the training figured out.

It doesn't matter if you're involved in the play at all... what you want to do is run one play at least 10 times, and have a high average score per play.

So basically pick a running play that you can pick up yards with every time, and then you'll do okay.

Sound right so far? They really don't explain much about it in game, as far as I can see.

I don't know whether or not to turn the controls back to 05 madden style because it seriously is taking me forever to get used to the changes. I got drafted by the fucking dolphins and I pretty much can't contol anything cuz they suck so bad. I'm not all that impresssed so far.

I don't know whether or not to turn the controls back to 05 madden style because it seriously is taking me forever to get used to the changes. I got drafted by the fucking dolphins and I pretty much can't contol anything cuz they suck so bad. I'm not all that impresssed so far.

I'm QB and got drafted by Cleveland, that would normally suck but they got Braylon in the first round (and I love michigan) so it's good.

I've played all of the training camp stuff before my first pre-season game which I will play in the morning.

I never usually play Pre-season stuff but I will in this as I think it might give me some advantages, same with training camp.

Do you guys know if I have to do all those...like ALL of them?