Madden 2006

Toe

I am a 82 rated HB, drafted by the Lions. 2nd round baby! I was the second stringer, but the starting HB got injured, so I get to start the first nine games of the season! YEAH boy!

How'd you get drafted before me? <_<

I've got a rating of 89, Colts' first-choice CB. There was no challenge for the spot, they just gave it me. Ace.

Do you guys know if I have to do all those...like ALL of them?

I think you can simulate anything.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a 82 rated HB, drafted by the Lions. 2nd round baby! I was the second stringer, but the starting HB got injured, so I get to start the first nine games of the season! YEAH boy!

How'd you get drafted before me? <_<

I've got a rating of 89, Colts' first-choice CB. There was no challenge for the spot, they just gave it me. Ace.

I imported my 99 ovr QB and got an 80 on the iq test..drafted to the browns as a 91!!!!!!

I'm still pissed off cause my rb I imported (used to have a diary, Grant Golden) turned black when he got into madden..I was so pissed I deleted him cause he will never be white again :crying:

UPDATE! The starting HB was injured for nine weeks, so the first 8 of the season are all mine. I don't know why, but my stats went up to 84 overall, and this is not just the bonus from practice. The Lions are 4-0 with two really close games against the Bears and the Ravens. I've ran for two 100-yard plus games so far, and the other two were really crappy. Harrington and Garcia have combined for more then 20 interceptions in 4 games. HARSH.

I'm playing on All-Pro.

Guest Bluesman

My friend got it last night, and we tried out the superstar mode and got an 88 RB. Is this normal? It doesn't seem to make that much sense to 'build up' a player who is already very good.

Is there a way to turn off the flashlight when you pass? It's a bit of a giveaway when you're playing against someone who you're passing to.

I've always wanted to buy an NFL type game, but I basically don't really have much American Football knowledge, except the Quarter Back does a lot of the throwing and what not. Anyways, would it be easy to get into if I bought this game?

I tried Superstar Mode a couple of times but I always seem to end up on the Jaguars so I gave up on that. For all the complaining about the vision and precision passing I see it as an attempt by a video game to try to do something for the cornerbacks. In past Maddens I could rack up receiving yards with one guy by just chucking it over and over at him. Now I have to look him off or throw it low or behind him, and that's if I haven't been sacked already. Yeah, it's a pain in the ass at the beginning but I've seem to got used to it after getting pissed off with all the picks I threw. And oh yeah the made the Colts D just as shitty as in real life. WOO HOO!

I've always wanted to buy an NFL type game, but I basically don't really have much American Football knowledge, except the Quarter Back does a lot of the throwing and what not. Anyways, would it be easy to get into if I bought this game?

I said fuck it to Superstar mode and decided to do a franchise with the Dolphins. I didn't want to do the Panthers again since I spent the last year playing with them on 2k5 but fuck the Dolphins are brutal. I changed to all-pro after an undefeated season so Feely can't pass to save his left nut, my defense is solid but gives up the big play. Hell if it wasn't for Ronnie Brown I'd be shitting myself.

204 yards against the Broncos in my opener that I lost on a Jerry Rice last second touchdown after my safeties couldn't pull him down. Was sad seeing a 40 year old man beat me.

I bombed the IQ test too, 60% But I know nothing about Football, so that's part of it.

Online play is a blast though. I had an awesome game today against some dude playing as the Colts. He murdered me the first quater, scoring a touchdown on his first drive, then I came back and the last play decided the game and he beat me 13 to 12.