Xtreme Combat Wrestling - The Diary

XCW Evolution Of The Revolution

Broadcast live from the Great American Ballpark in Cincinnati, Ohio

Dark Match: 999 vs. Heavy D

999 charges in, only to be caught by Heavy D, who hits a Fallaway Slam. 999 gets up in time to see Heavy D charging, and delivers a Hip Toss. Heavy D nails a Backbreaker into a pin. 999 kicks out right as the ref counts 2. Heavy D picks up 999 and executes a headbutt, then gloats. Big mistake, because when he turns around, 999 hits a Spear and starts punching him in the face. 999 covers after about 4 punches. Hooks the leg, but Heavy D gets his shoulder up just as the ref begins to count. Heavy D hits a Powerbomb, then hooks the leg. 1....2....NO! 999 gets his shoulder up just in the nick of time. Heavy D puts 999 down with a short-arm Clothesline, then reaches down to pick him up. Just as Heavy D starts to grab him, 999 hits a Mule Kick! 999 gets up and executes a perfect Flying Elbow Smash! Heavy D starts to get up, but he's still dazed. 999 is ready for it....3-Digit Death! 1...2...3! Winner: 999 at 5:42

The Show

The camera opens up on a shot of the outside of the stadium, before going into a montage of action shots of various wrestlers who will be competing tonight. It includes footage of Nash and Animal's attack on `Demented' Danny Dawson, and ends with footage of Sting locking the Scorpion Deathlock on Animal as Nash climbs back into the ring (being sure to show no shots of La Parka from that match).

After the opening, the camera switches to show the crowd inside the stadium, and the ring. It looks like there's been a special set designed for this match, with a silver XCW logo hanging from the structures supporting the lights over the ring, and the XCW Xtremetron hanging over the entranceway. The ring's skirt is green, with `Evolution Of The Revolution' written out in blue and silver, and a blue, red and silver XCW logo on the canvas.

Joey Styles and Dave Meltzer appear to be in a short tower of some kind (about 15 feet off the ground), overlooking the ring. They have seats facing a counter, instead of being seated at a table.

Some pyro (nothing real elaborate, though) goes off to start the show.....

Joey Styles: "Welcome, fans, to Xtreme Combat Wrestling's first ever Pay-Per-View, Evolution Of The Revolution, from The Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio! Tonight, we will see the first ever XCW World Heavyweight Champion crowned, as `Big Sexy' Kevin Nash and Sting face off in a Tables match!" (pauses) "Or, in other words....Its all good, if you make your opponent taste some wood!"

(Dave looks as if he's about to groan from hearing that)

Dave Meltzer: "Its time to get the first match of the night underway, as Ayako Hamada and Gail Kim face off, as a result of Gail Kim sticking her nose in where it didn't belong during a match between Ayako and Victoria recently. XCW owner Brian Floyd thought about making this a 3-way match, but decided not to, and actually flipped a coin to decide who Gail Kim would face, believe it or not!"

Joey Styles: "Word is, he actually made it best 2 out of 3 flips. But tonight's match is NOT a best 2 out of 3 falls match, however. Whoever gets the first and only pin gets the win."

Ayako Hamada vs. Gail Kim

Ayako Hamada has an elaborate entrance, with some blue and white pyros and entrance music by Japanese pop star T.M. Revolution. Gail Kim, by contrast, comes out to generic production music, but has a fairly decent entrance that also includes some pyros.

The bell rings, and Gail Kim goes for a Flying Elbow, but Ayako moves out of the way. Gail Kim hits a high kick that barely connects. She tries again, but Ayako blocks the kick and whips Gail Kim into the corner. Handspring into a corner Splash by Ayako, who goes for a pin. 1....2....shoulder up! Gail Kim knocks Ayako down with a legsweep from out of nowhere, then hits a dropkick when Ayako gets up. Pin attempt: 1....tw...kickout! Dangerous DDT by Hamada, who goes for a pin. Gail Kim kicks out just as the ref counts 2. Arm Drag by Gail Kim. Hook-up, then an Arm-Drag by Ayako. Gail Kim breaks free from a standing Armlock. Hurricanrana attempt by Gail Kim is blocked by Ayako, who falls on her back, tossing Gail Kim face-first into the canvas. Ayako waits for Gail Kim to get up and whips her into the corner. AYA-CHAN CUTTER!!!! 1-2-3! Ayako plays to the crowd as Gail gets up and starts throwing a tantrum, punching the canvas. Winner: Ayako Hamada

Sting is backstage. He gets on the stick and says a few choice words about Kevin Nash, saying it doesn't matter what Nash tries, because tonight Nash won't be leaving with the belt! - 94%

6-Man Tag Match - Mexico's Most Wanted and Pierroth Jr vs. Jerry Lynn and 2 mystery partners

MMW and Pierroth Jr hit the ring and wait for their opponents. Jerry Lynn comes out by himself and waits at ringside. A few seconds later, some rap music hits. IT'S KONNAN AND KILLINGS! Konnan and Ron `The Truth' Killings come out, doing a new version of Killings' old K-Kwik theme from the WWF, `Rowdy'. The crowd are eating it up. After they finish, they drop their mics and hit the ring. The two teams exchange handshakes and wait for the bell to ring.

Pierroth Jr and The Truth start off the match. After they feel each other out a few times, they hook up and Pierroth Jr hits a vertical suplex on Killings. He follows up by....tagging in Halloween?! Halloween hits a back heel kick, followed by a dropkick as Killings gets up, and goes for a pin. 1....2....shoulder up, just as Konnan starts to step in to interfere. Konnan moves back into place. Tag to Damien 666, and Halloween whips Killings into the corner, then whips Damien 666 into a hard corner clothesline. Killings falls flat. Legsweep by Killings, who blocks a right hand by Damien 666 and counters with one of his own. He hits a dropkick, and tags in Konnan. Neckbreaker by Konnan, followed up with a running clothesline when Damien 666 gets back up. Pin attempt: 1....2....Pierroth Jr kicks Konnan in the head to break the pin! Konnan hits a running knee lift, then tags in Jerry Lynn at the same time Damien 666 tags in Pierroth Jr. Jerry Lynn hits a hard back suplex on Pierroth Jr, then rolls him up for the pin. 1....2...Pierroth Jr grabs the ropes with a free hand to break the pin! Headlock by Lynn for a few seconds, then he executes a stalling suplex on Pierroth Jr and tags in Ron Killings. Missile Dropkick off the turnbuckle by Killings! Damien 666 charges in to save Pierroth Jr, but Jerry Lynn cuts him off with a Shining Wizard! TRUTH OR CONSEQUENCES! 1-2-3!!! Konnan and Killings exchange handshakes with Halloween, Damien 666, and Pierroth Jr, but Lynn is having none of it. He climbs a turnbuckle and raises his arms in victory, then heads off backstage without even looking back. Winners: Konnan\Killings\Lynn at 7:44

Joey Styles: "I still can't believe that Mr. Floyd managed to sign Konnan and Killings! If they wrestle like they did tonight, they may very well be a dominant force in XCW!"

Dave Meltzer: "Well, if you couldn't believe those signings, then wait and see who the mystery competitor in our next match is! I just found out about 15 minutes before showtime, and I'm still not believing it!"

XCW Cruiserweight Title Match - Lash LeRoux vs. Ultimo Dragon vs. Juventud Guerrera vs....a mystery competitor - Elimination Match

Lash LeRoux, Ultimo Dragon, and Juventud Guerrera each enter separately, with appropriate and somewhat elaborate entrances. They wait a few seconds for their opponent, who enters wearing a hood and jacket.

Joey Styles (heard, not seen): "OH MY GOD!!! ITS AJ STYLES!!!!"

(AJ Styles is wearing green and black gear, in case anyone is wondering)

The match starts, and Lash LeRoux hits a rolling kick on Juvi. Covers, but Juvi kicks out quickly. Dropkick by LeRoux, followed by an Arm Drag after Juvi gets up. They exchange a few punches, before LeRoux puts Juvi down with a Hurricanrana and tags in Ultimo Dragon. DDT by Ultimo, who then hits a back heel kick off the second rope. Juvi kisses the canvas. Pin. 1....2....NO! KICKOUT! Legsweep by Ultimo, who tags in AJ Styles. Juvi dodges a roundhouse kick and tags in Lash LeRoux. LeRoux hits a stiff high kick, then goes for a suplex, but AJ Styles blocks it. Running DDT off the top rope by Styles. Pin. 1....2....3. LeRoux eliminated by Styles at 3:00 exactly! Juvi beats Ultimo to stepping into the ring. Super Kick by the Juice, who hooks the leg. 1....2...shoulder up! Styles whips Juvi into the ropes, then hits a Flying Headscissors Takedown, tags in Ultimo Dragon. Shining Wizard by Ultimo Dragon, and Juvi goes down. Juvi blocks an attempt at an Arm Drag, and kicks Ultimo in the gut. Enzugiri by Juvi, and Ultimo kisses the canvas. Pin attempt. 1....2....3! (Juvi was holding the tights, by the way) Ultimo Dragon eliminated by Juventud Guerrera at 6:51. Running dropkick by AJ Styles. Juvi hits a Hurricanrana off the second rope. Enzugiri attempt by Juvi, but AJ ducks and turns it into a Dragon Screw Leg Whip. Juvi grabs AJ and goes for a bodyslam, but Styles slips out the back and German Suplexes Juvi. Juvi is stunned!

STYLES CLASH!!! 1....2....3! Aj Styles is handed the belt by the referee, and plays to the crowd for a bit after raising the belt into the air. Winner: AJ Styles - Pinned Juventud Guerrera at 7:44

Valeria Cage is backstage on the mic. She puts herself over, promising to keep the fans entertained and the wrestlers in line, as long as she has authority. The fans eat it up. - 84%

Joey Styles: The next match was ordered by XCW owner Brian Floyd as punishment for Hall's inteference last week in a match where Nash would have been fired had he interfered. As a result, Hall has to team with Animal tonight, then face his own partner Kevin Nash in a 30-minute Iron Man match next Friday!

Terry Funk and `Demented' Danny Dawson vs. Road Warrior Animal and Scott Hall

No entrances, as this is a grudge match and everyone wants to get to kicking ass. Hall and 3D start out. Hall offers a test of strength, but 3D fakes Hall out and hits a Headbutt instead of hooking up. He follows up with a clothesline. Pin only gets 2. 3D tags in Funk. The two whip Hall into a corner and put the boots to him. Funk raises Hall up and hits a couple of chops to the chest before kicking him in the gut. The two trade several punches, but Hall eventually blocks one and returns one of his own, sending Funk to the mat. Hall tags in Animal. Animal whips Terry Funk into the ropes and hits a Powerslam. He raises Funk up and whips him into the ropes again, but this time Funk eats a BIG BOOT! Pin attempt, but Funk kicks out on 2 and 1/2. Funk counters a backdrop attempt by kicking Animal in the face. Moonsault by Funk. 1....2....Hall hits Funk in the back with an Elbow Drop to break the pin. Back elbow by Funk, who tags in 3D. Bodyslam by Danny, and Animal is in trouble. He barely manages to tag in Hall. 3D is waiting for him, and hits a spinning Neckbreaker on Hall. Flying Cross Body by 3D, but Hall catches him. Hall sets up for a Fallaway Slam, but Dawson powers out of it. Hall is confused. Too bad for him, because....DAWSON DRIVER! Animal steps in to try and break the pin, but Funk cuts him off. 1....2....3! Funk and 3D celebrate the win, going through the crowd and exchanging high-fives as they head to the back.Winners: Dawson\Funk at 8:45

Joey Styles: "An amazing finish! I think most people probably expected Scott Hall and Animal to win this one. But tonight, we may have seen the birth of a bright new star in `Demented' Danny Dawson!"

Dave Meltzer: "Dawson looked as if he wanted to tear Animal's head off tonight. Frankly, I'm surprised he didn't go after Animal once the match ended. I know I would have, if that had been me who Nash and Animal had put through a table!"

Joey Styles: "And speaking of tables, that cowardly act on the part of Kevin Nash and Road Warrior Animal...." (footage of the attack on 3D that ended with him going through the craft services table is shown) "...is what led to the stipulation for tonight's main event. Sting and Kevin Nash will face off, and the first to put their opponent through a table will be declared XCW's first World Heavyweight Champion!"

Main Event - XCW World Heavyweight Championship - Table Match - Kevin Nash vs. Sting

Sting and Nash start trading punches. Nash whips Sting onto a table and goes for a Piledriver, but Sting backdrops out of it. Back elbow by Sting staggers Nash. Sting hits a flying elbow, then a second rope bulldog. Nash grabs Sting and tries to Suplex Sting through a table, but Sting reverses it and Suplexes Nash instead (although, not through a table). Full Nelson Slam by Nash. Sting throws a few punches Nash's way. Tornado Punch by Nash stuns Sting. Nash follows up with a Sidewalk Slam. Nash whips Sting into the ropes. BIG BOOT!!! Nash sets Sting onto a table, then goes for a Flying Elbow Drop. Sting rolls off the table, and Nash goes through. Match continues, since Sting didn't actually put Nash through the table. Brawling, then Nash goes for a Piledriver on Sting. Ouch! Nash tries to execute another, but Sting low blows Nash. Clothesline by Sting, who whips Nash into the corner. Stinger Splash, and Nash goes down. Sting eats a clothesline from Nash, who whips him into a corner and puts the boot to Sting's face. Sting falls down into the corner. Nash goes and sets a table in the opposite corner, then goes over and lifts Sting, then whips him. STING REVERSES! Nash hits the table with enough force to break it! Match over! Sting is awarded the XCW World Heavyweight Championship, and celebrates, playing to the crowd as `Seek And Destroy' begins to play. Winner: Sting at 15:46

Joey Styles: "Tonight, we've seen 3 new members join XCW, two champions crowned, and perhaps a new superstar begin to rise."

Dave Meltzer: "Nash is going to have one heck of a headache once he wakes up."

Joey Styles: "Ummm....yeah." (pauses) "We hope you've enjoyed tonight's show. Be sure to join us this Friday for Xtreme Combat Wrestling Friday Night Fury, only on MTV2!"

Various shots of different spots from the PPV are shown, then the camera fades to black after showing Nash lying in the ring, unconscious after going through the table, then a quick shot of Sting hoisting the belt in the air and mouthing the word `Showtime!'

Show stats

Overall Rating: 80%

0.90 buyrate. 11,319 people in attendance.

Made $2,250,000 from PPV revenue, $679,410 from ticket sales. PI is back up to 13%

Notice posted on the XCW website:

"Due to the rigors of tonight's main event, and that it wouldn't be fair to make Kevin Nash go through two exhausting matches in a row, even with 5 days' rest in between, I am hereby changing his match against Scott Hall for the next Friday Night Fury from a 30-Minute Iron Man match to an I Quit match!

Other previously announced matches may also be changed, but will NOT be announced until showtime.

Congratulations to tonight's performers, and to the champions in particular. You all did a great job!"

--Brian Floyd, XCW Owner

(I'll post some notes and the card for the next tv show later. Incidentally, I have all the FNF episodes through #6 played already, and episodes through #8 planned out.)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've done everything through the second PPV (which is called Supah Powah) and FNF episode #8 in the game. The second PPV is in the middle of August.

I just need to write everything out and post.

As for the previous comments:

sirdavinator: Hate to break it to you, but....Dennis Harris IS a jobber! In fact, most of the wrestlers that were submitted are either jobbers or openers, because everyone chose to spend more points on wrestling skills or charisma than on overness, and XCW is a Global fed. When I get a second tv series (I submitted a tape to ESPN2. Keep your fingers crossed), I plan on pushing the submitted wrestlers more. If I had a higher PI (I set it low, because I knew I'd lose a war with the WWE), I'd be more than happy to push the wrestlers more often.

Grimlock: Patience, Grasshopper. I'm holding off a bit until I form a second stable, so they'll have someone to feud with. (And say hello to the other Dinobots for me, willya? ;) )

I planned on pushing some of the submitted wrestlers on one of the episodes of FNF that I already simmed, but unfortunately, NWATNA rose to Global and I ended up at war with them, so I had to push other workers to keep from losing PI. Fortunately, NWATNA has dropped back to National, so I'll be pushing some of the submitted wrestlers a bit in episodes #8 (which I've already simmed) and #9 of Friday Night Fury.

Edited by GhostMachine

XCW Friday Night Fury Episode 4

The show opens with footage of the Cruiserweight and World Heavyweight title matches from the PPV, before `Fast Like A Bullet' begins to play and an action montage airs. After the XCW Friday Night Fury logo appears, the show opens up on the crowd at the XCW Arena, who are pumped for action. Then it switches to Joey Styles and Dave Meltzer at the announce table.

Joey Styles: "Welcome to XCW Friday Night Fury. The crowd here is pumped! And after what went down at Evolution Of The Revolution, they very well should be!"

Dave Meltzer: "That's right, Joey. And two new champions were crowned that night. Unfortunately, due to some personal commitments, Sting won't be in action tonight. But the new Cruiserweight champ, AJ Styles, will be!"

Meanwhile, backstage....

Kevin Nash is on the mic. He is livid about having to wrestle Scott Hall in an I Quit match, and badmouths XCW owner Brian Floyd, without saying anything that will get him in real trouble.

Jason Kintro vs. Johnny Stylez

Kintro nails Stylez with a few good forearm shots, sending him to the mat. Second rope splash, but Stylez gets his knees up. While Kintro is holding his ribs in pain, Stylez slaps on a Reverse Leg Lock. Kintro doesn't tap, and Stylez is forced to break the hold. Kintro walks into a stiff Lariat. He's lucky he didn't get his head knocked off! Stylez charges in, but Kintro moves, and Stylez hits the ref instead! Stylez hits a tiger suplex on Kintro, but the ref is still out. Stylez slides out of the ring and grabs a chair, then slides back in. Kintro blocks a chair shot, then jerks the chair out of Stylez's hands. It looks like Kintro is going to throw away the chair, but he pauses for a second then blasts Stylez over the head with it, then tosses it out of the ring. Ref is up, but didn't see the chair shot. Gutbuster on Kintro by Stylez. Stylez goes for an Elbow Drop, but Kintro moves out of the way. Kintro scores with a face jam bulldog. Pin. 1....2...NO! Kickout! Stylez tries to climb the top rope, but Kintro goes after him. OH MY GOD! Belly to Belly Suplex off the top rope! Stylez looks completely out of it! Pin. 1....2....Stylez kicks out at the last possible second. They start exchanging punches. Stylez blocks a shot, then delivers one of his own and Suplexes Kintro, turning it into a pin attempt. 1....2....th....shoulder up. Stylez and Kintro both go for clotheslines, but end up taking each other out. The ref starts counting. Kintro gets up on 5, Stylez at 8. Kintro is waiting for him....TRO-NADO! 1...2...3! Kintro wins! Stylez gets up, and they start fighting again. The end up disappearing into the crowd, still beating up on each other. Looks like this rivalry isn't over just yet. Winner: Jason Kintro at 6:43

Commercial Break.

Alicia Webb is backstage, putting over her client, Super Hentai. They both seem to be upset that he doesn't have a match tonight. - 80%

Joey Styles: "Next up, Gabriel Price has to defend the XCW Television title that he won last week, due to inteference by Fallen Angel. XCW owner Brian Floyd stated last week that, if the Torn Prince retains tonight, then Halloween not only gets a rematch next week, but also gets to pick the match! Incidentally, Price's opponent for this evening will be Halloween's tag team partner in Mexico's Most Wanted, Damien 666!"

XCW Television Title Match - Gabriel Price © vs. Damien 666

Price charges in, but ends up getting backdropped for his effort. Not much air on it, though. Damien 666 climbs the turnbuckle and hits a flying elbow drop before the Torn Prince can get to his feet. Pin attempt, but TTP kicks out on 2. Forearm shot to the face, followed by a Spinning Neckbreaker from Price. Cover, but Damien 666 gets his shoulder up just as the ref starts to count. Side Suplex by TTP. Price hits a running knee lift then goes for a legdrop, but Damien 666 rolls out of the way as soon as TTP starts to jump for the legdrop. Mexican Surfboard by Damien 666, but Price is too close to the ropes, so the ref makes Damien break the hold. Dropkick by Damien 666. Damien 666 applies a hammerlock, but TTP breaks it with an elbow to the face. Bodyslam by Price. Damien 666 gets back up, but Price is ready and grabs him for an Oklahoma Slam. Damien is stunned....LeVey Driver!!! 1-2-3! Price starts celebrating, then looks at the camera and makes a `come here' motion while mouthing `I'm ready for you, Halloween!' before leaving the ring with the Television title belt. Winner: Gabriel Price at 10:11

Dave Meltzer: "So it looks like Halloween will get his rematch. I wouldn't want to be Gabriel Price next week!"

Joey Styles: "Our next match is also a result of the actions from last week's Television match. Due to her inteference in last week's match, that resulted in Price walking away with the belt, Fallen Angel makes her in-ring debut this week, in a 4-corners match!" (pauses) "In other words, I wouldn't want to be Fallen Angel THIS week, Dave!"

4 Corners Match - Ayako Hamada vs. Fallen Angel vs. Gail Kim vs. Victoria

Ayako Hamada and Gail Kim start the match. Gail Kim hits a rolling kick on Hamada, and Hamada retaliates with a spinning roundhouse kick. Gail Kim goes for a cross body, but Ayako catches her and dumps her to the mat. 1...2...kickout! Gail Kim tags in Victoria. Flying knee to the face (not *quite* a Shining Wizard) by Victoria. Victoria trips Ayako when she gets back up, and goes for some sort of leg submission, but Ayako grabs the ropes and forces a break before Victoria has time to do anything. Dropkick by Hamada, who tags in Fallen Angel. Missile Dropkick on Victoria by Fallen Angel, who barely connects with a Flying Elbow after Victoria gets back up. Victoria grabs Fallen Angel and hits a Sidewalk Slam. Slingshot clothesline by Victoria, who tags in Ayako Hamada. Fallen Angel tries to tag in Gail Kim, but Hamada drags Fallen Angel to the middle of the ring by her legs. Sleeper hold on Fallen Angel, who is still down on the mat. Fallen Angel raises her arm on the third lift. Hamada lets go. Both women get up, but Hamada hits an Enzugiri. Fallen Angel whips Hamada into the corner, then walks over. But Ayako grabs Fallen Angel and throws her into the corner when she walks over. Here is comes....AYAKO-CHAN CUTTER! 1...2....3! Winner: Ayako Hamada at 7:24

A previously recorded promo airs. Sting is backstage, with the World Heavyweight Title belt over his shoulder. He opens up by apologizing for not being able to be there tonight, then spends time putting himself over. But he also thanks Floyd and Cage for giving him the opportunity in the first place. - 100% (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!)

Ladder Match for the XCW Cruiserweight Title - AJ Styles © vs. Jerry Lynn

Lynn tries to whips Styles into the ladder, which is already set up in a corner. But Styles reverses. Running dropkick into the corner by Styles, driving Lynn's back into the ladder. The two start brawling for a few seconds, before Lynn back suplexes Styles and sets up the ladder in the middle of the ring. He starts to climb, but Styles pulls him off the ladder when Lynn is on the second step. Flying Neckbreaker by Styles. Flying elbow drop off the turnbuckle by Styles, but Lynn rolls out of the way just barely in time. Springboard blockbuster by Lynn. Spin kick to the face by Styles, who hits a dropkick off the middle of the ladder. "OH MY GOD!!!!" (Yes, that's Joey Styles yelling that) Jerry Lynn hits a flying crossbody off the top of the ladder (which is now close to the ropes) on AJ, who is outside the ring! Lynn climbs back into the ring and re-positions the ladder. He's about halfway up when Styles comes around, gets back into the ring, and climbs the other side of the ladder. They both start exchanging punches, and end up knocking each other off. Styles throws Lynn into the ropes, and Lynn's leg gets trapped. Styles climbs the ladder. Lynn gets his leg free, but its too late. AJ Styles has the belt. Juventud Guerrera comes out of the audience and goes after Styles. They start exchanging punches. Styles goes for the Styles Clash, but Juvi gets loose. Juventud Guerrera hits the Juvi Driver, leaving AJ laid out on the mat. Winner: AJ Styles at 6:37

A video shows, hyping the Gabriel Price vs. Halloween match next week. - 48%

XCW Main Event - Kevin Nash vs. Scott Hall - `I Quit' Match

This match goes by waaaay too fast to be legit. Scott Hall hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hall whips Nash into the corner, but ends up eating a boot when he charges in. Nash helps Hall up...then whips him into the ropes. BIG BOOT!!! Sidewalk Slam by Nash. Stiff chops by both men. Hall backdrops Nash out of a Jackknife attempt. Hall ducks a wild right hand. Nash reverses a hip toss. Abdominal Stretch by Hall (yes, he uses the ropes for leverage). Nash powers out. Fallaway Slam by Hall. Neckbreaker and a Sidewalk Slam by Nash. Nash whips Hall into the corner, then does the face push with his boot spot. Snake Eyes turnbuckle drop by Nash, who lets Hall fall to the mat. Nash locks in a Figure Four Leglock, and Hall tries to get to the ropes. The ref asks, and Hall gives up! Nash wins! Nash gets up, smiling. He helps Hall up, and the camera shows Hall smiling, too, for a split second before he starts selling the damage.Winner: Kevin Nash by Submission at 7:13

Joey Styles (sensing something is wrong): "Something is definitely wrong here...."

Dave Meltzer: "Well, we'll have to find out next week, because we're out of time. For Joey Styles, I'm Dave Meltzer. Please join us again next week."

Fade to black. (Metallica has nothing to do with this. :P )

Show Stats

Overall Rating: 69%

0.89 rating, with 4,036 in attendance. Made $161,440 from ticket sales. PI is still 15%.

Feuds:

Jason Kintro\Johnny Stylez rose from 32 to 38 Heat. It is the only feud at the moment.

Matches for the next show:

Cade Sydal vs. David Levy!

Halloween vs. Gabriel Price for the XCW Television Title! (Halloween gets to pick the type of match)

999 vs. Norman Smiley!

Tag team action, as AJ Styles and Ultimo Dragon take on Jerry and The Juice!

Sting's first XCW World Heavyweight Title defense, as he takes on the Hardcore Icon, Terry Funk!

And one more match that *may* have severe consequences for Kevin Nash and Scott Hall, if XCW owner Brian Floyd and his assistant Valeria Cage have anything to say about!

(Plus, the first monthly wrap-up report)

Dennis Harris likes spotty matches and gorefests, so remember! Eeven if you get the second show, remember to at least put Dennis Harris in one of these!

So basically, you want him to be a Hardcore wrestler or Deathmatcher?

I'll keep that in mind if I ever decide to add a Hardcore division.

I can tell you this, sirdavinator and LivingLegend: Dennis Harris is in a match in episode #8. Rodz is in a match in episode #9.

(Already had episode #8 simmed when sirdavinator posted, but added Rodz to episode #9 after seeing LL's post)

Incidentally, I've got everything through episode #9 simmed, including the second monthly wrap-up.

One spoiler from the first and second monthly wrap-ups, which I haven't posted yet: E! and ESPN2 both said to try again in a few months, so there's still no second show. :( (I then sent a promo tape to the Playboy Channel)

Edited by GhostMachine

(This post doesn't have a match, or any new details in it. So you can skip reading it if you've got a wrestler on the roster and don't care about the other stuff.)

XCW Owner Logbook:

July 20, 2004 (Three days before Friday Night Fury Episode #5)

"Well, it seems we've got a small mess on our hands. Alan Northrup, who owns the building that serves as the XCW Arena, came to my office and decided to break the lease and kick us out. He invoked some loophole that lets him get away with it. We have until the end of the month to find a new base of operations. Fortunately, the loophole didn't let him keep the security deposit or the last month's rent, so he brought a sizeable check along with him.

I've already got some leads on a new site to serve as the XCW Arena, but I've also got some investigations going on. The reason that Mr. Northrup gave for breaking the lease seems a little flimsy. He's got to be up to something that he's not telling me....."

July 23, 2004 (Approximately 4 hours before Friday Night Fury Episode #5)

"It turns out that I was right. The private investigators that I hired discovered that we are the fourth business to occupy this building in the last two years. It seems Northrup has a habit of reneging on deals and breaking leases whenever it suits him. The investigators also found out that he lied about the reason he wanted us out, namely to start a used car lot. It seems that Northrup had seen how much money we were raking in, and has decided to start his own wrestling federation!

Our lawyers will try to put an end to that. In the meantime, I plan on doing some investigating of my own....."

(I'll try to have FNF Episode #5 up sometime later today, if I have the time.)

XCW Friday Night Fury Episode 5

Instead of the usual montage of action shots, the show opens with footage of last week's main event. It shows the ending, then focuses in on a shot of Scott Hall smiling as Nash helps him up, before Hall starts selling the damage. The shot is closer up than what was seen on the actual show. Then the usual action montage, set to Fast Like A Bullet begins.....

The camera opens up on a shot of the crowd gathered in the XCW Arena, then switches to Joey Styles and Dave Meltzer at the announce table. Styles is nodding his head in disbelief.

Joey Styles: "If what we saw was true, then last week's main event was definitely a travesty." (pauses) "I'm Joey Styles, and with me as usual is Dave Meltzer. Welcome to XCW Friday Night Fury!"

Dave Meltzer: "And it looks like we're already set for the first match of the night...."

Cade Sydal vs. David Levy

Very short match. The two hook up, and Levy nails Sydal with a suplex into a front slam. Sydal counters a piledriver attempt with a backdrop. Stiff high kick by Sydal, but barely a 2-count on the pin. Forearm shot then a face-first suplex by Levy. Pin attempt gets a 2. Vicious chop by Cade Sydal, who blocks an attempted DDT. Springboard arm drag by Sydal. Sydal goes for the Nightcap, but David Levy slips free and hits a roundhouse kick, followed by a leg sweep. Pin attempt doesn't even get a count started - Sydal kicks out as soon as the ref hits the mat to begin the count. The two start brawling, and Sydal floors Levy. 69 STRETCH! Levy's not close enough to the ropes, and ends up tapping! David Levy starts throwing a fit. Winner: Cade Sydal at 4:59

The camera opens up on a lounge area set aside for the wrestlers. In the background, Animal is drinking coffee while watching tv. The camera focuses in on Kevin Nash and Scott Hall, who are unaware that they are being filmed.

Nash: "We really put one over on the boss last week!"

Hall: "Yeah. Like I would tap out that fast! So much for our punishment!"

Nash: "What a moron!"

The camera cuts to XCW owner Brian Floyd's office. His assistant, Valeria Cage, is sitting at the desk and is watching Nash and Hall on closed circuit tv. She doesn't look amused. - 82%

Joey Styles (stunned): "Wow! I think Kevin Nash and Scott Hall are really going to be in hot water when Mister Floyd finds out about this!"

Dave Meltzer: "Indeed." (pauses) "Next up, Gabriel Price defends the XCW Television title belt. Now, if you remember, Price won the belt from Halloween due to interference by Fallen Angel. It was ruled that Price would keep the belt and defend it against Damien 666, Halloween's tag team partner. Price kept the belt, and now has to face Halloween. And Halloween gets to pick the type of match!"

Joey Styles: "Yes, and I've just received word that it will be a Ladder match!"

XCW Television Title Match - `The Torn Prince' Gabriel Price © vs. Halloween - Ladder Match

Price retains in what is pretty much a squash, surprisingly. Halloween spends too much time trying to brawl instead of trying to execute wrestling moves, but does manage to hit a dropkick early on and a springboard DDT a few seconds later. Match ends when Price blocks a punch, counters with one of his own, Halloween goes for a clothesline off the second step of the ladder but Price ducks, then grabs him and hits the LeVey Driver before climbing the ladder, then celebrating and taunting the crowd. Halloween leaves the ring in disgust. Winner: Gabriel Price at 5:48

Commercial break.

999 vs. Norman Smiley

(Match joined in progress)

999 nails a few stiff chops on Smiley, and the two trade a few punches. Leg capture suplex by 999 after blocking an attempt at an Enzugiri. Smiley reverses a hammerlock, then whips 999 into the ropes. Smiley climbs for the good old 10-punch in the corner spot. Unfortunately, 999 pushes him off after about 7 punches. Clothesline by Smiley, who hooks the leg. 1...2...shoulder up. Smiley slips out of an attempted Bodyslam and hits a legsweep. Smiley goes for a Figure-4 Leg Lock, but 999 is too close to the ropes. Piledriver by 999. 1....2....KICKOUT! Spinning Neckbreaker by Smiley. The two end up brawling, and end up outside the ring. The ref warns them, but they end up taking the fight into the crowd. The ref starts counting, and the two eventually realize what's going on and try to get back to the ring. Too late: Ref counts 10, just as they cross the barrier back into the ring area. Double Count Out at 7:10 - No Winner

Joey Styles: "We've just received word that XCW owner Brian Floyd wants to make an announcement."

Dave Meltzer: "I think Nash and Hall may be in big trouble...."

XCW owner Brian Floyd is in his office. Kevin Nash and Scott Hall walk in...

Floyd: "I want you two jokers to watch something...."

Mister Floyd replays Nash and Hall's conversation in the lounge. Nash and Hall looks shocked.

Floyd: "Now what do you have to say for yourselves?"

Nash starts to say something....

Floyd: "SHUT IT! I've had enough of your antics. So, I tell you what I'm going to do: You two are going to face Konnan and Ron Killings tonight, and if you lose...don't bother coming back next week. Or the week after that. Or the week after that. In fact, don't come back AT ALL!" (pauses) "And by the way, it will be....a Cage Match! Now GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SIGHT!!!!"

Nash and Hall leave the office. - 52%

Commercial Break.

AJ Styles and Ultimo Dragon vs. Jerry and The Juice

AJ Styles and Juventud Guerrera start the match. Leg sweep by Juvi, who actually goes for a cover. Styles kicks out immediately (unsurprisingly). Arm drag by Styles, who follows up with a dropkick to the back as Juvi starts to get up. Tag between AJ Styles and Ultimo Dragon, who whip Juvi into the corner and hit a double back elbow. Stiff chops by Ultimo light up Juvi's chest. Juvi reverses a hip toss. Second rope splash by Juvi. 1.....2...shoulder up. Tag between Juvi and Jerry Lynn. Lynn hits a hurricanrana on Ultimo. Cover. 1....2...KICKOUT! Jerry looks shocked. Flying Neckbreaker from Ultimo, who rolls Jerry up in a Magistral Cradle. 1.....2.....thr....Lynn breaks free. Jerry misses with a clothesline, then takes a dropkick from Ultimo Dragon. Tag between Ultimo Dragon and AJ Styles. Styles hits Lynn with a couple of punches, then delivers with a Hurricanrana. Tag between Lynn and Juvi. Running dropkick attempt by Juvi, but Styles moves out of the way. Juvi grabs Styles and appears to be trying to set up for the Juvi Driver, but Styles counters with a kick to the gut. Styles grabs Juvi, and Jerry rushes in to save him. Lynn is cut off by Ultimo Dragon. STYLES CLASH!!! 1-2-3. Juvi and Jerry don't look too happy, and attack AJ and Ultimo, tossing them both outside the ring.

Winners: AJ Styles and Ultimo Dragon at 8:21

Theodore Long is backstage, putting over his client, Pierroth Jr. He talks about how the Mexicans are being held down, much like the black man. Can you dig it, Player? - 72%

Cage Match - Nash and Hall vs. Konnan and Killings - Hall and Nash are fired, if they lose!

Headbutt on Konnan by Hall, while Killings hits a stiff high kick on Nash at the same time. Nash and Killings end up brawling, while Konnan knocks Hall down and climbs the turnbuckle. Cross body by Konnan, but Hall catches him and hits the Fall Away Slam. Nash and Hall whip Killings into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Hall DDTs Konnan. Nash and Killings both start to climb the cage, but Konnan rattles the cage and Nash falls off about halfway up. Legdrop off the cage onto Nash by Killings. Nash is lucky he didn't get decapitated by the shot. Konnan blocks a shot by Hall, then kicks him in the gut. Konnan throws Hall face first into the cage. Hall is opened up! Konnan and Killings whip Nash into the ropes and hit a double facecrusher. Flying Neckbreaker on Hall by Killings, while Konnan misses with a clothesline on Nash. Hall drives Killings into the cage. Here is comes....OUTSIDER'S EDGE!! Konnan is in trouble....JACKKNIFE POWERBOMB! Nash and Hall climb the ring. Killings starts to get up, but he's too late. Nash and Hall both drop to the ground just as Killings gets to his feet. Nash and Hall celebrate at ringside. Winners: Nash and Hall at 8:32

Sting is backstage, on hype duty for his title defense against Terry Funk. Funk may be a Hardcore Icon, but this isn't going to be a hardcore match. What it IS going to be, is....SHOWTIME, FOLKS! - 98%

Commercial break.

XCW World Heavyweight Title Match - Sting © vs. Terry Funk

Terry Funk comes out to `Desperado' and some pyro. `Seek and Destroy' starts to play, and some massive pyro goes off, then Sting comes out to the ring. Match starts off with a bit of brawling, before Sting slams Funk to the mat. 1....2....shoulder up. Funk counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Arm wringer by Funk. Backbreaker by Sting. Spike slam by Funk. Funk counters a sleeper by turning it into a jawbreaker. Stiff elbow shot by Funk, and Sting is floored. 1.....2....thre....KICKOUT! Sting whips Funk into the corner, but the ref gets sandwiched! DDT by Funk, but there's no one to count the pin. Sting whips Funk into another corner, then hits the Stinger Splash! SCORPION DEATH DROP! Sting hooks the leg, but the ref is still out. More brawling, then Funk DDTs Sting. Ref is up. 1....2....shoulder up. Funk looks shocked. Funk drops an elbow, but misses. SCORPION DEATHLOCK!!! Funk tries to reach the ropes, but Sting has the move locked in tight. Funk taps out. Sting helps Funk up, and they shake hands. Winner: Sting at 12:16

Almost out of time, so no comments from Styles and Meltzer, as the camera fades to black.

Show stats

Overall Rating: 70%

0.91 rating, with 4,044 in attendance. Made $161,760 from ticket sales. PI is now 17%

Monthly Wrap-Up:

Made $3,764,940 in profit.

E! sent a letter, explaining they aren't looking for any new shows at the moment. I immediately sent a promo tape to ESPN2.

Developmental:

Christina Cash: gained 1 pt in Technical and Charisma, 2 pts in Over, and 3 pts in Brawling and Speed.

Eve Collins: gained 1 pt in Over, 2 pts in Charisma, Brawling and Speed, and 3 pts in Technique.

Mariko Anzai: gained 2 pts in Brawling and Technique, 3 pts in Over and Speed.

Card for FNF episode 6:

8-Man Tag Match - Jason Kintro, Dragon Jones, Marc Korver, and Dennis Harris vs. Big Bad Brad, Christopher McDonald, Joey Crazy, and Johnny Stylez!

XCW Television Title Match - Gabriel Price © vs. Cyril Razok!

Gail Kim vs. Victoria vs. Katie Donovan!

Mister Charisma vs. Sean O'Haire!

The first episode of The Love-In, hosted by Valentina Love! Special guest: XCW Cruiserweight Champion, AJ Styles!

XCW Cruiserweight Title Match - AJ Styles © vs. Juventud Guerrera!

Main Event - Hardcore Match - Ron Killings vs. Terry Funk!

And what will XCW owner Brian Floyd do when XCW is forced to look for a new venue?

Find out all this and more, in Xtreme Combat Wrestling Friday Night Fury Episode #6!

Edited by GhostMachine

XCW Friday Night Fury Episode 6

The show opens to the usual action montage, set to `Fast Like A Bullet', then shows the crowd gathered in the XCW Arena. Then it switches to Joey Styles and Dave Meltzer.

Joey Styles: "Welcome once again to another action-packed episode of XCW Friday Night Fury. I'm Joey Styles and along side me is Dave Meltzer."

Dave Meltzer: "Tonight might very well be a historic moment for XCW, and not in a good way. It seems that the owner of the XCW Arena is trying to boot XCW from the facilities, and this very well could be the last episode of Friday Night Fury...in fact, the last XCW event at all...to be held here."

Joey Styles: "With that said, lets get right to the action!"

Jason Kintro, Dragon Jones, Dennis Harris, and Marc Korver vs Big Bad Brad, Christopher McDonald, Joe Crazy, and Johnny Stylez

Double arm suplex by Dragon Jones, BBB hits hard. Hard impact russian legsweep by Dragon J. Tag to Jason Kintro. Jason Kintro snap suplexes BBB. Tag between Big Bad Brad and Johnny Stylez. Armbar takedown from Jason Kintro, nicely done. Tag to Dennis Harris. Kintro \ Dennis whip Stylez into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Stylez takes a hurrancarana. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Tag to Marc Korver. Korver slams Johnny Stylez down. Marc Korver DDTs Stylez. Tag between Marc Korver and Dragon Jones. Diving headbutt from Dragon J. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Johnny Stylez fights out of a grapple. Tag between Johnny Stylez and Joe Crazy. Joe hits a dropkick on Dragon Jones. Joe Crazy hits a missile dropkick on Dragon J. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Tag to Christopher McDonald. Joe \ Chris McD whip Dragon J into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Nadowa by Christopher McDonald. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Kintro counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Hard impact russian legsweep by Kintro. Tag to Marc Korver. Massive backbreaker, Chris McD got planted. Marc Korver misses a clothesline. Chris McD tags out to Joe Crazy. Chris McD \ Joe whip Korver into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Marc Korver pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Hard slam by Korver. Joe Crazy is in trouble. Korver Krush!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Winners:Kintro\Jones\Harris\Korver at 7:18

Valeria Cage is in the ring. She introduces the crowd to Valentina Love, who has just been brought up from The Pit (Developmental), where she received some training as a referee. Valentina will be interviewing AJ Styles in the ring later tonight. - 75%

XCW Television Title Match - `The Torn Prince' Gabriel Price © vs. Cyril Razok

Razok takes it to Price, hitting a stiff high kick, then executing a Belly to Belly Suplex. Hooks the leg, but only gets a 2 count. Razok goes for a Bodyslam, but Price slips free and fires off a few solid punches using both hands. Fallaway Slam by Price. 1....2....th...shoulder up. Spinning Neckbreaker on Razok. Cyril blocks a Suplex attempt and hits a Hurricanrana on Price. Cover, but Price kicks out just as the ref counts 2. Razok ducks a clothesline attempt and hits a spinning kick off the second rope. Dropkick by Razol. Hooks the leg, but Price gets his shoulder up almost immediately. Headlock by Price. Price sends Razok crashing to the mat with a clothesline. Razok gets back up, but it sent back to the mat by another clothesline, even stiffer than the first....Razok actually flips before hitting the mat!

Razok is trying to get back up, but he's groggy. Price goes over to help him up...up into a LeVey Driver, that is! 1...2...3! Cyril isn't too happy about the loss and lets the ref know by hitting him in the jaw with a right hook before leaving the ring. Winner: Gabriel Price at 6:21

Commercial break.

Triangle Match - Gail Kim vs. Katie Donovan vs. Victoria

Victoria and Gail Kim hook up, and Victoria blocks an attempt at a DDT. Stiff chop by Victoria, sending Gail Kim right into Katie Donovan, who puts a hammerlock on her then whips her into a corner. Back chop on Gail Kim by Katie, who dodges a charge by Victoria, sending Victoria crashing into Gail Kim with a Flying Elbow. Flying Dropkick on Victoria by Katie, who hooks the leg. 1....2....thr...shoulder up. Arm drag on Victoria by Gail Kim. Victoria and Katie whip Gail Kim into a corner and hit a double elbow smash on her. Mudhole strikes in the corner by Katie. Victoria powers out of a headlock by Katie, and dodges a dropkick by Gail Kim. Victoria grabs Gail Kim, who is stunned. WIDOW'S PEAK!!! 1...2...3. Winner: Victoria at 5:37

Mister Charisma is backstage, hyping his match with Sean O'Haire. His teeth are so bright when he smiles that they cause a serious flare-up on the camera. - 22% (ouch!)

Mister Charisma vs. Sean O'Haire

Backdrop by Sean O'Haire, who hits a running kick to the face before Mister Charisma can get back up. O'Haire tries for another, but Mister Charisma grabs his leg while standing up, then turns it into a Dragon Screw Leg Whip. Mister Charisma reverses a waistlock, then delivers a Release German Suplex on OHaire, who hits hard. Double Arm Suplex by Sean O'Haire. Butterfly Suplex attempt by Mister C is blocked. O'Haire hits a running roundhouse kick. O'Haire charges in, but Mister C is waiting for him. SPINEBUSTER!!! That shook the ring! O'Haire dodges a clothesline attempt, then executes a vicious backbreaker on Mister Charisma. Hooks the leg. 1....2....shoulder up. Stiff chops exchanged by both men. Mr. C blocks a punch and hits home with one of his own. Thrust Kick by Mr. C. Reverse DDT by O'Haire. Mister Charisma climbs the turnbuckle and connects with a Flying Elbow Drop. O'Haire tries to get up, but....SPINNING PILEDRIVER! 1...2...3. Mister Charisma wins! O'Haire isn't too happy, and attacks Mister Charisma with a barrage of left and right punches, leaving Mister Charisma on the canvas. Winner: Mister Charisma at 8:20

Commercial break.

The Love-In, with Valentina Love and Special Guest, XCW Cruiserweight Champion AJ Styles

Valentina is in the ring with a pink and purple set (and yes, there are hearts) and a pink velvet couch. AJ Styles comes out and they do a straight interview where AJ talks about being champion and his plans for the future....until Juventud Guerrera comes out from the crowd and attacks AJ. Styles recovers quickly, and levels Juvi. Several seconds later, Valentina and AJ start to leave the ring, and the camera switches to Joey Styles, who is listening to something over his headset. He grabs a mic hooked up to the arena's P.A. system.

Joey Styles: "Hold on a second! I have just been informed that tonight's Cruiserweight Championship match which was slated to happen later on is going to be held as soon as the ring is cleared, instead! And Mister Floyd has announced a special guest referee for the match! Valentina, don't go anywhere....because YOU are the guest referee!"

Valentina looks surprised. AJ Styles and Juvi do, too. Except AJ starts smiling after a few seconds, and Juvi doesn't.

Commercial break.

The set has been cleared from the ring. Valentina has donned a referee shirt (slipped on over what she was wearing), and AJ Styles and Juventud Guerrera stand at opposite sides of the ring.

XCW Cruiserweight Championship Match - AJ Styles © vs. Juventud Guerrera - Guest Referee: Valentina Love

Due to AJ and Juvi's altercation earlier, this match goes by a little quicker. Styles plants Juvi with a spinning back kick. Juvi backdrops AJ and hits a spinning kick to the jaw when Styles gets up. Pin, but AJ kicks out before Valentina can begin the count. Hurricanrana by Juvi. AJ whips Juvi into the corner, punches him in the face once, then monkey flips him. DDT by Styles. 1....2....th...kickout. Styles blocks a punch from Juvi, and fires back with one of his own. A little bit of brawling, and Styles goes down. Juvi slaps on an Armbar. Valentina checks to see if Styles submits, but he doesn't. Styles barely dodges a Super Kick by Juvi. Valentina would have been hit, if she had been any closer. Stiff high kick by Styles. Second rope splash by Styles. Flying Elbow by Juvi. Styles puts a hammerlock on Juvi, then whips him into a corner. Juvi avoids an Avalanche, and Styles crashes into the corner hard. Roll-up by Juvi, but Styles breaks free with half a second to spare. Styles reverses a hip toss, then delivers the goods with a Hurricanrana. STYLES CLASH!!! 1....2....3! Juvi is having a fit, and gets in Valentina's face, screaming. He looks like he's going to hit her, but she slaps him and gets out of the ring quickly. Winner: AJ Styles at 7:27

Ron Killings is backstage, hyping his upcoming match with Terry Funk. He says Funk may be a legend, but even legends can be beaten...and that's the truth! - 74%

Main Event - Hardcore Match - Ron Killings vs. Terry Funk

Funk and Killings shake hands before the match starts. A bunch of objects are strewn about the ring and outside of it. The bell starts, and the two start brawling. Funk punishes Killings with a kendo stick. Killings eventually blocks a shot, and hits a backbreaker on Funk. Killings grabs the kendo stick and hits Funk in the back with it. Flying Elbow by Killings, but Funk rolls out of the way. Funk blasts Killings over the head with a trashcan lid. Killings is busted open! Brawling, then Killings whips Funk into the corner. Killings sets up a steel chair then runs and bounces off the chair to hit a flying avalanche into the corner on Funk. Funk crashes to the mat. Killings hooks the leg. 1....2....KICKOUT! Killings is shocked! Killings grabs a barbed wire wrapped Singapore cane, but is takes a steel chair to the chest from Funk when he turns around. DDT by Funk. 1....2....thre...KICKOUT! Neckbreaker by Killings. Killings backdrops out of a Piledriver attempt by Funk. Legsweep by Killings. Diving Headbutt by Killings, nails Funk in the chest. Funk nails Killings with a right hand shot, sending him to the mat. Moonsault by Funk, but Killings rolls out of the way. Funk starts to get up, but takes two steel chair shots to the head. The second shot opens him up - both men are bleeding now. DDT by Killings (NOT onto the chair, however). Funk starts to get up, but is out of it. TRUTH OR CONSEQUENCES!! 1...2...3! Killings wins! Ron Killings starts to go over and check on Funk, but Road Warrior Animal appears from out of nowhere and drills Killings with a steel chair. He smashes Funk (who is still down on the mat) in the back with the chair for good measure.Winner: Ron Killings at 12:38

Joey Styles: "That was a great match, but Animal must not be too happy that he wasn't invited."

Dave Meltzer: "It'll be interesting to see if there are any consequences of his actions next week. I wouldn't be surprised if Killings or Funk....or both men...decide to get a piece of Animal next week."

Joey Styles: "Speaking of which, be sure to join us next week for another action packed episode of Friday Night Fury...whereever its broadcast from that is!"

Dave Meltzer: "Wait a second, Joey. I've just received word that the situation about the XCW Arena *may* have been resolved! Word is, we may not be leaving this building just yet!" (pauses) "We'll have definite word about this on the XCW website later tonight, and hear more about it here next week."

Fade to black.

Show stats

Overall Rating: 63%

0.90 Rating, with 4,008 in attendance. Made $160,320 from ticket sales. PI dropped to 15%.

The following happens off-camera during the Television Title match:

XCW owner Brian Floyd is in his office, setting at his desk. Valeria Cage is seated nearby, and they are talking about something. Alan Northrup walks in, accompanied by three police officers.

Northrup (mad): "Okay, Mister Floyd, I agreed to extend the time you had to use this arena until this week like you asked. But these officers are here to make sure your people start cleaning out the building as soon as the show ends! I won't stand for this one minute more!"

Floyd (smiling): "Mister Northrup, I think you're going to be changing your tune in a minute. You see, I had some investigating done and found out something very interesting...."

(At that moment, Mister Charisma walks in. He has on his ring gear.)

Mister Charisma: "Before I became a professional wrestler, I was in the legal profession. And I still have a few contacts, who did some digging for me. You've been very naughty, Mister Northrup."

Floyd: "Simply put, we know about your plans to start up your own wrestling federation. Ultimate Chaos Wrestling ring a bell?"

Northrup (smiling smugly): "So? There's nothing you can do about that...."

Mister Charisma: "Oh, can't we? Its going to be awful hard to run UCW without a place to hold matches!" (pauses) "You see, I found out something very interesting: While you may own this building, you don't own the land its built on! You've been paying 30% of what Brian pays you in rent to pay the owner for use the land."

(Northrup starts to look uncomfortable)

Floyd: "I want you to take a look at this document..."

(Hands Northrup a piece of paper. Northrup pulls out a pair of reading glasses and put them on. He starts reading, and looks stunned a few seconds later. He quits reading and is flabbergasted.)

Floyd (smiling): "Simply put, I now own the land that this building is on. And I'm jacking up the rent by 1,000%, if you want to stay here. Otherwise, you have until the end of this month to move this building....if you can figure out how....or I'll have the building torn to the fucking ground and replaced by one of my own!" (pauses) "This isn't open to negotation!"

Valeria Cage (pointing at Northrup): "Officers, please escort that asshole off this property!"

(The cops grab Northrup, who is speachless, and haul him out of the room.)

Floyd (smiling): "That should fix the smug bastard!"

Mister Charisma: "I happen to know where we can get some big ass circus tents, if we have to use them...."

Floyd: "Might be necessary for a show or two, if I do have to have the building torn down. I can find us another place to use while we build a new arena."

Card for FNF EPISODE 7

Dennis Harris vs. Dragon Jones!

Big Bad Brad vs. Kijimara!

XCW Television Title Match - Gabriel Price © vs. 999!

Jerry and the Juice vs. Konnan and Killings!

XCW Cruiserweight Title Match - AJ Styles © vs. Ultimo Dragon!

Terry Funk vs. Road Warrior Animal!

And a possible announcment about the next PPV, XCW SUPAH POWAH!

Edited by GhostMachine

RBM and Hajj: Quitchabitchin'!

Like I've said before:

1. I can't push (or use) everyone on every show, and I can't fill the cards with Jobbers and Openers, which is what most of the submitted wrestlers were. If I did, I'd lose major PI and drop to National level.

2. Once I get a second show, I will push (and use) the submitted wrestlers more.

I've got a Jason Kintro\Johnny Stylez feud going on, and I've only simmed about 5 or 6 matches between them so far. (I'm into month 4 right now - Just simmed the second FNF of October) Other than that, I'm waiting until I get a second show before starting any more feuds, and even then I won't start more feuds until I've had that second show going for a month.

Btw, after I get through Supah Powah, the next PPV, I *may* start posting two shows at a time for a bit, so I can get caught up with where I am in-game. (Or at least get closer, anyway)

Edited by GhostMachine

XCW Friday Night Fury Episode 7

`Fast Like A Bullet' plays to the usual action montage. The show opens up on a crowd in the XCW Arena, then switches to Joey Styles and Dave Meltzer at the announce table.

Joey Styles: "Welcome to another action packed episode of XCW Friday Night Fury. I'm Joey Styles, and alongside me as usual is Dave Meltzer."

Dave Meltzer: "As you can see, we're still in the XCW Arena. We won't go into details, but the situation that may have led to XCW having to relocate seems to have been resolved....until now. XCW owner Brian Floyd has announced that he will have a message about the situation on the XCW's official website sometime later this week."

Joey Styles: "Lets go right to the action."

Dennis Harris vs. Dragon Jones

A bit of brawling from the two, then Dennis Harris kicks Jones in the shin. He knocks Jones down and works on the leg a bit. Jones gets up and ducks a clothesline and counters with one of his own. Hard right hand by Jones sends Harris crashing to the mat, but Harris bumps into the ref, knocking him down as well. Jones with an Enzugiri. Hooks the leg, but the ref is still down. Harris reverses a hammerlock, and sends Jones crashing to the mat with a spin kick to the face. Spinning bulldog in the corner, and Jones is out. Unfortunately for Harris, the ref isn't quite up yet. Springboard dropkick by Jones. Cover...1...2...shoulder up. Harris drops an elbow, but Jones rolls out of the way. Vicious Snap Suplex by Jones! 1....2....thr...kick out! Clothesline by Harris, who climbs the turnbuckle! CSSP! 1-2-3. Harris checks on Jones to make sure he's okay, and helps him up. Harris extends his hand to Dragon J, who accepts it and they shake hands. Winner: Dennis Harris at 6:34

Konnan and Killings are backstage, hyping up a match with Jerry and The Juice later tonight. - 88%

Big Bad Brad vs. Kijimara

Match starts off with a test of strength. BBB tries to the kick to the gut to break it up, but Kijimara breaks free first and backs up. Spinning Neckbreaker by Kijimara. 2-count on the pin. Kijimara and BBB grapple, and this time BBB manages to deliver a kick to the gut. Forearm to the face by BBB, who whips Kijimara and into the corner, and hits a Superplex off the turnbuckle. Pin attempt. 1....2...shoulder up. Kijimara reverses a whip and sends BBB into the corner. Kijimara charges in, but gets nothing but a boot to the face. Powerslam by Brad, who taunts the crowd. Kijimara ducks a right hand, then grabs BBB and executes a perfect Piledriver. Kijimara goes for the pin, but Christopher McDonald comes running down to ringside and climbs into the ring. Kijimara ducks a clothesline, and McDonald takes out BBB instead! Kijimara knocks McDonald out of the ring, and eyes BBB down on the mat. Wait for it....YIN!!! 1-2-3. Kijimara celebrates when he should have ran, because BBB and McDonald go after him and double-team him, leaving him down on the canvas. Winner: Kijimara at 5:22

Commercial Break

XCW Television Title Match - `The Torn Prince' Gabriel Price © vs. 999

999 hits home with a right hand shot. Price counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the head. Running forearm shot to the chest (not the face) by 999, and Price stumbles backward. Brawling, and 999 dodges a wicked punch...that hits the ref instead! Spinebuster by Price causes the ring to shake. Cover, but there's no one to count. European uppercut by 999. Price blocks a punch and counters with one of his own. Running knee lift by 999. Price counters a Piledriver attempt by backdropping 999. Delayed suplex by Price. Cover. ONE....TWO...THR...KICKOUT!!

999 breaks out of a grapple and whips Price into the ropes. Price bounces off and eats a BIG BOOT!!! Here is comes....3-DIGIT DEATH!!! 1-2-3! 999 is the new XCW Television Champion! TTP isn't too happy about losing the belt and lets the ref know by decking him with a right hook. Winner (and new XCW TV Champ): 999 at 6:15

The Love-In, hosted by Valentina Love, with special guest XCW World Heavyweight Champion, Sting!

The Love-In set is set up in the ring, and Valentina Love is waiting. She begins to introduce her guest, when `Seek And Destroy' hits. Sting comes out with the XCW World Heavyweight belt, and they talk about Sting's plans for the future. Valentina thanks Sting, and they shake hands. - 81%

Commercial Break.

Tag Match - Konnan and Killings vs. Jerry and The Juice

Konnan and Juvi start the match. Stiff high kick on Konnan by Juvi. Juvi charges and Konnan, but Konnan backdrops him and Juvi gets mad air before crashing to the mat. Forearm shot by Konnan, and Juvi is lucky he still has all his teeth! Cover, but Juvi kicks out on 2. Konnan tags in Ron Killings. Flying Neckbreaker on Juvi by Killings. Juvi breaks out of a hold, then whips Killings into a corner. Tag to Jerry Lynn. Lynn and Juvi hit a roundhouse kick\leg sweep combo (Total Elimination) on Killings. Pin attempt by Lynn, but Killings kicks out almost immediately. Dropkick by Lynn misses. Killings climbs the turnbuckle and hits a Flying Legdrop on Lynn. Running Senton by Killings. Pin attempt, but Juvi breaks it up with a kick to Killings' head. While the ref is distracted, forcing Juvi out of the ring, Lynn pulls something from his tights and tries to hit Killings. Killings blocks it and slaps the object out of Lynn's hand. Its brass knucks. Killings kicks them out of the ring, just as the ref starts to turn around. Tag to Juvi, who hits a Springboard Dropkick. 1....2....kickout. Thrust Kick to the chest by Killings, who tags in Konnan. Konnan and Juvi brawl, and Juvi whips Konnan into the corner and hits a Frankensteiner. Lynn slips out of the ring and grabs a steel chair. Lynn slides into the ring with the chair while Killings is arguing about something with the ref. Lynn swings the chair, but Konnan ducks and Jerry hits Juvi instead! Juvi is opened up by the chair shot! Konnan knocks Lynn out of the ring, then looks at Juvi still down on the canvas. Konnan locks in the Tequila Sunrise and Juvi gives up almost immediately! Submission victory! Konnan and Killings go into the crowd, where they celebrate their win with the fans. Winner: Konnan and Killings at 9:37

XCW Cruiserweight Championship - AJ Styles © vs. Ultimo Dragon

AJ Styles strikes Dragon. Dragon flips out of a AJ Styles bodyslam attempt. STIFF high kick on Styles by Ultimo Dragon. The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Back heel kick off the second rope, Styles goes down. Cover, but there's no one to count for Ultimo Dragon! Styles flips out of a Ultimo Dragon bodyslam attempt. Hard back suplex on Dragon. SUPER frankensteiner on Dragon, who hit hard. Covers for a quick two count. Slingshot senton by Styles, crushing the chest cavity of Dragon. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Ultimo Dragon once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Styles is down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! AJ Styles reverses a hip toss. Juventud Guerrera (his forehead bandaged up) just slid into the ring out of nowhere! Juvi has a chair, and drops Styles and Dragon with devastating blows, causing the referee to call for the bell. This match has been ruled a no contest! Styles and Dragon tie Juventud Guerrera up in the ropes, then start punching away at him until referees run down and break it up. Juvi starts bleeding through the bandage, and he exits the ring.No Contest due to Inteference at 12:42

Commercial Break.

Valeria Cage is backstage and makes an announcement: Due to the Juvi's interference, we will see AJ Styles, Ultimo Dragon and Juventud Guerrera in a 3-way match for the title next week. IF AJ or Ultimo walk away with the belt at the upcoming PPV, that is. - 67%

Main Event - Terry Funk vs. Road Warrior Animal

Funk really takes it to Animal, as he is pissed off about Animal's interference last week. Featuring mostly brawling, highlights include: Funk hitting a headbutt on Animal that leaves him stunned and results in Funk almost getting a three-count (Animal kicks out just in time to avoid getting pinned), Animal blocking a suplex attempt and suplexing Funk instead, Funk kicking out on two after a wicked Full Nelson Slam that shakes the ring, Funk opening up Animal with another headbutt after delivering a few solid right hand shots, and Funk actually managing to kick out after a brutal sit out Powerbomb onto a steel chair from Animal. Funk ends up winning with the Spinning Toe Hold, then celebrates in the ring. Surprisingly, Funk DOESN'T bleed in this match! Winner: Terry Funk at 8:54

Joey Styles: "How Funk managed to kick out after that Powerbomb onto the steel chair, I'll never know. But he picks up a win after pretty much dominating Animal for most of the match."

Dave Meltzer: "And looking at my watch, it appears that we're out of time for this week."

Joey Styles: "Don't forget to order XCW's next Pay-Per-View,XCW Supah Powah, which will be originating from Safeco Field in Seattle, Washington. And be sure to join us again next week for another episode of Xtreme Combat Wrestling Friday Night Fury. Good night, fans."

Fade to black.

XCW Supah Powah will feature the following matches:

Dark Match: Troy Fenix vs. Cade Sydal!

The PPV itself:

Biotech vs. Hajjhowe!

Elimination Match for the XCW Tag Team Titles - Mexico's Most Wanted vs. Konnan and Killings vs. Jerry and The Juice vs. Lash LeRoux and Norman Smiley!

4 Corners Match for the XCW Cruiserweight Championship! AJ Styles © vs. Ultimo Dragon vs. Super Hentai vs. David Levy!

Cage Match for the XCW World Heavyweight Title! Sting © vs. Terry Funk vs. Scott Hall, with Valeria Cage (how appropo :P ) as the special guest referee, just for the heck of it!

XCW Friday Night Fury Episode 8 will feature:

Jason Kintro vs. Marc Korver vs. Johnny Stylez in a Triangle Match!

Triangle Match for the XCW Television Title! 999 © vs. SRFC-DanP vs. Biotech!

Survivor Match - Danny Rose, Travis Andrews, Kijimara and Pierroth Jr vs. Violent Conduct!

A Cruiserweight Title defense - Participants TBA!

Ron Killings vs. Jerry Lynn!

Main Event - `Demented' Danny Dawson vs. Kevin Nash!

And the ace is 1 from 1 and after the next show I'll be 2 from 2. Your going Down Violent conduct.

PUSH THE ACE!!!!!

or

Prepare to be Aced!!!